PDA

View Full Version : Anbudan Hosted By: Actress Gauthami

sahana6
7th April 2007, 10:05 AM
heyy guys
if you have followed sun tv of the past month you may have noticed that they have added new programs for the weekend.one i find interesting is anbudan where actress gauthami calls a tamil cnimea guests and talks with them.this weekend its madhavan!!i actually thinks shes reallllly pretty and all but her show bores me to death.i tried watching one episode and i couldnt take it!!she neds more life.also it makes me mad to see her copy the hindi show koffee with karan.he is very lively.what do u guys think?

aanaa
9th April 2007, 04:24 AM
copy?
most of the hit kamal movies are copied - english movie

atleast they are bringing to Tamil audience
most of us did not watch hindi ? :-))

thimuru
9th April 2007, 10:29 AM
heyy guys
if you have followed sun tv of the past month you may have noticed that they have added new programs for the weekend.one i find interesting is anbudan where actress gauthami calls a tamil cnimea guests and talks with them.this weekend its madhavan!!i actually thinks shes reallllly pretty and all but her show bores me to death.i tried watching one episode and i couldnt take it!!she neds more life.also it makes me mad to see her copy the hindi show koffee with karan.he is very lively.what do u guys think?

she does it fine!

she dint act to be too casual....and she doesnt put silly questions to make it look jovial..she is actually putting the right questions from start without going into "tell me abt ur family,tell me abt ur school life,are u naughty in school nonsense etc!

aanaa...get the meaning of copy rightly!

mokshani
10th April 2007, 12:26 AM
I found "Anbudan" interesting, cause i live in USA and i dont get to read or know anything abt the actors/actress. Sun tv made it easy by introducing this show and this program is telecasted in the weekend, sounds good to me !!!

aanaa
10th April 2007, 08:00 PM
actor /actress -otherside also exposing here
= madhavan= medi - married before coming to cinema, he was in Tv but still his father beliefs him that he will find a better job

interesting

mokshani
11th April 2007, 02:32 AM
actor /actress -otherside also exposing here
= madhavan= medi - married before coming to cinema, he was in Tv but still his father beliefs him that he will find a better job

interesting
yes, i watched madhavan episode, its was interesting, lets see who is the next celebrity OR there is no episode on this coming sunday because of tamil new years special programs.

aanaa
11th April 2007, 03:13 AM
u r correct
new year program will come

mokshani
12th April 2007, 12:10 AM
no aanaa, its my mistake, i realised new years programs are on saturday but dont know anything abt anbudan on sunday :huh:

aanaa
12th April 2007, 01:57 AM
suntv always celebarte 2 days
have to wait

saradhaa_sn
12th April 2007, 02:59 PM
ANBUDAN

First episode was with Kamal

Second with Simbu (Silambarasan)

Third with Sandhya & Abinaya (D/o.Baghyaraj)

Fourth episode with Sathyaraj (the most interesting episode of all)

Fifth one with Madhavan.

aanaa
14th April 2007, 06:57 AM
ANBUDAN

First episode was with Kamal

Second with Simbu (Silambarasan)

Third with Sandhya & Abinaya (D/o.Baghyaraj)

Fourth episode with Sathyaraj (the most interesting episode of all)

Fifth one with Madhavan.
thank you
I did watch all these

great
14th April 2007, 09:15 AM
Coffeee with anu is far far better than Anbudan :)

aanaa
14th April 2007, 07:17 PM
I did not see this program
so no comments

mokshani
14th April 2007, 11:52 PM
me neither :huh:

great
15th April 2007, 10:40 AM
I did not see this program
so no comments

check out the youtube links in the coffee with anu thread, its really good.

aanaa
15th April 2007, 07:42 PM
check out the youtube links in the coffee with anu thread, its really good.

thanks

mokshani
16th April 2007, 12:49 AM
today's anbudan is going to be with dhanush. Will see how it goes....

aanaa
16th April 2007, 09:11 PM
was a good show

mokshani
16th April 2007, 09:51 PM
Yes it was. Gauthami didnt have much to interview dhanush may be, the conversation finished fast and someother guy's[dont know his name] interview started

sahana6
23rd April 2007, 04:45 AM
yeah does n e one knoe whos this week?

aanaa
23rd April 2007, 07:23 PM
sneka

mokshani
25th April 2007, 08:05 PM
Hi aanaa! did u watch anbudan last week? was it sneha? I didnt get to watch it, how was the show?

aanaa
25th April 2007, 10:13 PM
I did for short time only
its running here after 11.00 pm.

mokshani
27th April 2007, 12:20 AM
oh thats ok, it comes here at 10pm

aanaa
27th April 2007, 02:13 AM
sometime its boring watch the begging
if not interest then ...............

aanaa
30th April 2007, 08:20 PM
Urvasy and Rohini was there.
nothing interest
but concerned about women wages

sahana6
1st May 2007, 10:49 AM
i saw the sneha one.it was ok i felt sneha talked a little too much and gauthami was a little dead.i wish she had a little more interesting questions or a little aliveness

Roshan
1st May 2007, 05:23 PM
I felt Sneha's episode good. She was very natural and not at all pretentive. Another one was Karthi - he too was cool and un pretentive.

Gouthami looks dead most of the time and looks un prepared and lost at times. When she speaks it's so lifeless and it's really funny the way she pronounces "wonderful" and "definitely" - the only two words she uses with some expressions :lol: The show would have reached better had it been somebody else instead of Gouthami. I cannot believe she was an actress one time.

Roshan
1st May 2007, 05:24 PM
I felt Sneha's episode good. She was very natural and not at all pretentive. Another one was Karthi - he too was cool and un pretentive.

Gouthami looks dead most of the time and looks un prepared and lost at times. When she speaks it's so lifeless and it's really funny the way she pronounces "wonderful" and "definitely" - the only two words she uses with some expressions :lol: The show would have reached better had it been somebody else instead of Gouthami. I cannot believe she was an actress one time.

mokshani
8th May 2007, 01:02 AM
When she speaks it's so lifeless and it's really funny the way she pronounces "wonderful" and "definitely. good point, i never precisely notice that, come to think of it, yes... she uses those words alot. But I think she is a good listener.

mokshani
23rd May 2007, 10:50 PM
Anybody knows y there was no telecast of anbudan on last sunday?? Instead suntv telecasted "Nakshathira Attagasam", the old interview of vijay and Assin.

aanaa
24th May 2007, 02:21 AM
ya
donot know why

c4ramesh
24th May 2007, 08:14 AM
[tscii:2966d1cc39]Here is why?

Gouthami out of Sun TV?

Vijay TV’s Coffee with Anu is a big hit and the recent episodes with the Chennai 600028 actors and the very recent episode with Gangai Amaran, S.P.Balasubramanian, S.P.B.Charan and Venkat Prabhu shot the T.R.P to new heights. Due to the popularity of the show it was replicated by Sun TV with Gouthami anchoring the show which was titled Anbudan.

Even though many high profile stars like Kamal Haasan, Madhavan, Simbu, Sandhya etc. appeared on the show, ‘Anbudan’ could not reach its expected heights.

The jovial and friendly approach of actress Anu Haasan was totally missing in the Sun TV program. The latest rumor buzzing around Sun TV is that, they have decided to scrap this show. This would be a big set back for a talented artist like Gouthami.

But there is hope in the form of Jaya TV. There has been a recent trend of Jaya TV buying out shows which Sun TV did not plan to continue. One does not know the wisdom behind this, but it does happen. Will ‘Anbudan’ interest Jaya TV and will they buy it? Let’s wait and watch.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/may-07-04/23-05-07-gouthami.html
[/tscii:2966d1cc39]

aanaa
24th May 2007, 08:06 PM
[tscii:97964b3582]Here is why?http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/may-07-04/23-05-07-gouthami.html
[/tscii:97964b3582]
thanks for the info

coffee with anu indeed is a good show.
had a chane watching in you tube.

people who has SUNTV - poor clients

mokshani
25th May 2007, 08:23 AM
[tscii:5692121aff]Here is why? [/tscii:5692121aff]

Thanx for sharing this info with us ramesh.

c4ramesh
25th May 2007, 05:44 PM
[tscii:e8b445b0e6]Here is why? [/tscii:e8b445b0e6]

Thanx for sharing this info with us ramesh.

no probs... :D

aanaa
26th May 2007, 12:35 AM
http://www.dinamalar.com/Cinegallery/ChinaThiraiNews.asp

different story here

Nerd
26th May 2007, 03:38 AM
anbudan program-a stop pannittaangO

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ThalaNass
26th May 2007, 05:17 PM

Athule unGalukku enna appadi santhosam..? :lol2:

aanaa
26th May 2007, 07:05 PM
Gouthami yai pidikkalaiya - cause yester actress?

Nerd
29th May 2007, 03:54 AM

Athule unGalukku enna appadi santhosam..? :lol2:

That program was trash, Gowthami was artificial, she never blended with the guests and it was openly pro-kamal :lol2:

crajkumar_be
29th May 2007, 11:41 AM
That program was trash, Gowthami was artificial, she never blended with the guests and it was openly pro-kamal :lol2:
Though the program was trash and Gauthami lacked finesse, some of the guests were *sensible, vishayam therindha, talented and intelligent* people and it is obvious and natural that they would praise Kamal and/or have him as their role model :lol2:
vishayam theriyadha talent illadha jalra case venumna matha 'stars' ku jalra adikkalaam...

Infact, Anu Haasan is pro-Kamal too :lol2: KWA-ayum nirutha sollungo!

vettipayal
29th May 2007, 11:54 AM
Anbudan has stopped by SUN TV ..

Actaully gaoutami didn't well like ANU (coffee with anu @ Vijay TV)... She was taking interview like artificial and not jovial... Freshness and jolly is missing.

There is no kindal,geli ,galatta and interesting topic... that is the reason show has been failed. and there is no sponsor... except Dinakaran and kungumam :lol:

Gautami better luck next time..

It will be a lesson for her... so she will success on her next attack :) :)

aanaa
29th May 2007, 07:27 PM
do you watch
starts unkaludan in Jaya TV?
how is it?

Nerd
30th May 2007, 03:25 AM
some of the guests were *sensible, vishayam therindha, talented and intelligent* people
:rotfl: I don't even want to mention those talented guys' names here !

I don't have problems with people being pro-kamal. The thing is they should NOT show it off in a program like this.

crajkumar_be
30th May 2007, 09:49 AM
I don't have problems with people being pro-kamal. The thing is they should NOT show it off in a program like this.
edhO pot kettle nu periyavA solluvA :roll:

aanaa
30th May 2007, 08:56 PM
anu is kamals relative - sithappa/ daughter

Nerd
31st May 2007, 12:50 AM
edhO pot kettle nu periyavA solluvA :roll:
:roll:

suthamA puriyala. My first and second statements are not contradicting and I dont smell hypocrisy here. Anyway free-yA vidungO , intha section housewives saabam vitRa pOraangO :P

crajkumar_be
31st May 2007, 01:45 PM
suthamA puriyala. My first and second statements are not contradicting and I dont smell hypocrisy here. Anyway free-yA vidungO , intha section housewives saabam vitRa pOraangO :P
open-a pro-Kamal show adhanaala pidikkale nu solreenga...
Cine and TV industry is infested with sycophants who are not only overtly pro-Rajni but go out of their way to appease the master. Appadi paatha entire channels-aye stop pannanum, let alone programmes :arrow:

R.Latha
7th June 2007, 08:23 AM
What happen to this programme?

aanaa
8th June 2007, 03:03 AM
Hi latha.

SUNTV stopped this program.
donot know the resson
read the above threads - get some idea