PDA

View Full Version : THR RAAGA - The Best Tamil Radio Station In Malaysia

Oldposts
26th December 2004, 08:59 AM
Topic started by Suresh (suresh_nathan@hotmail.com) (@ 210.186.194.25) on Fri Aug 17 12:57:23 EDT 2001.

I really love and enjoy this channel and i like all the DJ's as well. All the songs, prizes and programmes are really great and superb. Let us support their effort and please give your views on this thread.

Oldposts
Old responses (http://tfmpage.com/forum/12578.11226.12.57.23.html)

Oldposts
keep up the good job. i really love ur show. it's true wat everyone says, ur station is the best in all kind of radio stations.

Oldposts
keep up the good job. i really love ur show. it's true wat everyone says, ur station is the best in all kind of radio stations.

Oldposts
hai thr dj'sssssssssss...........
u p'pel r really doin wel,dun bother bout others.
WE R THERE 4 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,
&
U R THERE 4 USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha....... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

Oldposts
hi!! thr raaga is really doing a great job!! ur programme 'nallathur veenai seiven' is really gud!! i am very sure that this programme has made many people realize of how important is a life partner!!
maybe u guys should do somethimg with the urukai programme.......a better and much more logic recipes should be put up!!
ur top 10 programme is superb i ...really enjoy listening to them!!a well done to all the dj's and the thr team!!
last but not least to all people who are commenting...please use an appropriate language! this web page is excessable to the world....if u guys use dirty language or very uneasy words.....i am very sure this will give a bad impression on our hindu community and tamil language...!!!there are other better words to give out your opinions!!
and i really think the dj's are doing a great job.........!!!!!!!!!keep it up!!!

Oldposts
hi!! thr raaga is really doing a great job!! ur programme 'nallathur veenai seiven' is really gud!! i am very sure that this programme has made many people realize of how important is a life partner!!
maybe u guys should do somethimg with the urukai programme.......a better and much more logic recipes should be put up!!
ur top 10 programme is superb i ...really enjoy listening to them!!a well done to all the dj's and the thr team!!
last but not least to all people who are commenting...please use an appropriate language! this web page is excessable to the world....if u guys use dirty language or very uneasy words.....i am very sure this will give a bad impression on our hindu community and tamil language...!!!there are other better words to give out your opinions!!
and i really think the dj's are doing a great job.........!!!!!!!!!keep it up!!!

Oldposts
Hai jst wan to say THR Raaga is ok but u guys plz be carefull with the words.

and plz delete all the unwanted e- mail it really sucks man. with the language they use, yyyuuuukkkk.

Oldposts
HI GEETHA
UR PERFORMING VERY GOOD PROGRAM .I'M REALLY ENJOY UR PROGRAM GHOST STORY ON SUNDAY NIGHT .KEEP IT UP BUT MY HUSBAND REALLY MISS UR PROGRAM WE USED TO LISTEN TOGETHER BUT KNOW HIS TRANFER TO SABAH(TEACHER).

Oldposts
hey geetha nee romba methavi mathiri pesathe..unnoda varalaru ennannu engalukku teriyum. unakku 4 vayasula oru payyan irukkan taipingla..itha unnala maruka mudiyuma?

Oldposts
hi everybodies in the world ,i am rizana from india.WISH U ALL HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.THIS PROGRAM IS REALLY SUPER TO ALL.I APPRECIATE YOUR PROGRAM VERY MUCH.
I WANT TO DEDICATE THE SONG" KOKKARA KOKKARACCHO" FROM THE FILM"GILLI" FOR MY FATHER AND MY GRAND FATHER IN KUALA LUMPUR.

Oldposts
17/09/04 TIME:7.25P.M.

HI, THIS ANANDA HERE IN BRISBANE AUSTRALIA, WHAT A RELIEVE TO BE ABLE TO ON YOUR WEBSITE, LISTENING TO THR RAGGA, REALLY MADE MY DAY.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
GOOD DAY MATES.

Oldposts
ENNA ANANDA..NAMMA ALBUM ENNA ACHI..ATHE APPADIYE POTHUTHU BRISBANUKKU ODI POITIYA PAVAME!!!

Oldposts
hi thr raaga is realy doing a great job and i like all the dj.... keep up the good job..

Oldposts
hi thr raaga, really enjoy listening to all the music. thanks keep up your excellent job.

Oldposts
hellooooo to everybody listening to all the music and enjoy with listening thr ragga ragga..thanks keep up your excellent job.......happy depavali to all indian okkkkkkkkkkk

Oldposts
dj geetha mee oru POMBALA THARUTHALA unnoda alattal thrla thanga mudilada samiiiiiiiiii

Oldposts
dj geetha oru POMBALA THARUTHALA unnoda alattal thrla thanga mudilada samiiiiiiiiii

Oldposts
THR THE BEST RADIO STATION

Oldposts
hi thr.ragga DJ HOW ARE U HAPPY DEWALI TO ALL
WHATs UP

Oldposts
hai.. all THR poruki's dj's appy deewale.

Oldposts
hai..let us select who r the ONNAM NUMBER PORUKKI ARIVIPPALAR in THR

NO 1 PORUKKI IS............

Oldposts
G

E

E

T

H

A

NUMBER 2

G

E

E

T

H

A

NUMBER 3

P

R

E

M

I

Oldposts
geetha is a pros. stupid gal. MAKE
her till die. killing tamil language. vibacarikku porantha tevadiyal geetha.i friends, if u able to pay her rm5k than u may able to sleep with her.high class pos. now she FLIRT with one dark guy. he is a mama for geetha. u may meet him in brickfields. geetha married in 1997 than divorced. have 5 year old kid. thats why she can do nalltoru veeenai.

Oldposts
stop this nonsense

Oldposts
Hi, Geetha....I'm Mrs.Padmini Yuvaraja from United States....would like to wish a very Happy Deepavali to My Appa (Satchithanandam), amma (Gnanambihai), akka (Parimala), thambi (Kumaran)and also my parent in law, my sister in law and to all the DJ and everyone who knows me.

Thank you

Oldposts
hi.geet im robin parit buntar your program very fantastic today.

Oldposts
hi.geet im robin parit buntar your program very fantastic today.

Oldposts
broring with dj premi n geetha

Oldposts
thr girls are realy b
oooring n girls r bore from 012 3669749

Oldposts
thr girls are realy b

Oldposts
thr girls are realy b

Oldposts
thr girls are realy b

Oldposts
hI GEETHA KA HOW R U KA ?

I like to hear peyi kathai ka not at simple storey lah ka .Only for the bayanggaramanathu...hhhhaaaahhhaaa hahahahahaaaaaaa.

Oldposts
hi geetha,
your voice so sweet always i want listen but i have time only get sunday evenings every week i wont miss ur voice. keep it up.i pray the god for you must live long period in the world.

Oldposts
hai thr djs,how are you.
let me no something how that we can be the great djs,like you

Oldposts
i like 2 hear thr most of my driving time & we get most of good message

Oldposts
anbullamgonda thr dj's malayasia makkal anaivarkkum enathu deeparaya valthukkal

Oldposts
kepala otak kau

Oldposts
Hi Geetha akka the program is savadi.

Oldposts
HI friends if you wanna
Largest Collection of Free Ringtones Latest Hindi Songs Latest Commercials English Songs
Free Polyphonic Tones
Latest Hindi Songs
Latest English Songs
latest Remix and Pop Songs
Latest Video Songs
Free SMS
Just Visit http://www.masti4india.com

Oldposts
Hi Anandha, we happen to meet in singapore on 10 dec 2004 in s'pore. heard alot of ur redio station only after u guys sang in Asoka. keep up the good work. looking forward to hear more from u...Do drop me an email..!!!!!!!!!

Oldposts
By the way anandha someone introduced u to me at the entrance of asoka just in case u don't remember and u repeated after my name Dhana...!!!

Oldposts
For those people who feel bored with thr raaga then, why u still tune in to raaga?to become spy is it?
For those people who comments on the djs' don't pretend like u'll from heaven, each people have their own life history whatever it is,be its' true or not.. now the point is this section is to get the responses on the thr raaga programme to help them improve & to motivate them to do better. From talking rubbish, better see yours own face in front the mirror!
Just becoz' of this few people, don't let other under estimate the whole indians' in MALAYSIA becoz not only a Malaysian viewing this section but also foreigners' So guys & gals from commenting on others' u people better be someone can others proud about! Jgn jadi tin kosong.

Oldposts
i wanna send valthukal n dedicate a song!
hows the way 2 do it? plz !

Oldposts
hi i'm from sydney, i just wanna make soe good friends from malaysia, especially inidan tamilian..please reply asap

Oldposts
hi belvin u can't ask song like this way..this is really discusting..raj

Oldposts

Oldposts
<a name="last"></a>