PDA

View Full Version : "PAASAM" On Suntv

mokshani
14th March 2007, 04:30 AM
Hi guys! Anybody watching Paasam serial on Suntv? So far its going smooth, no crying, fighting and villans. Its a story abt a father and daughter, father is trying to get his daughter married and daughter is waiting for a person who can accept her father to stay with them after marriage. Any comments please post it?

Paasam Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream//tvserial/Paasam.rm)

aanaa
14th March 2007, 07:07 PM
its morning show
I am at work no time to watch morning shows
but following he story
Visva and new heroine

mokshani
15th March 2007, 12:13 AM
I dont know the hero name, but heroine is indraja, she used to be heroine in telugu movies. As usual end up being in mega serial :).

mokshani
16th March 2007, 08:14 PM
Hey guys! no posts on this topic :huh: seems nobody watch this show.

usha_pooja
17th March 2007, 03:30 PM
yerp mokshani. Firstly, i dont have sun tv. If i had sun tv i wont be able to watch it as i am at college.

aanaa
17th March 2007, 08:13 PM
I dont know the hero name, :).
vishva

aanaa
17th March 2007, 08:18 PM
heroine'dad looking for daughter's marriage.
she has condition - to keep her father with her after the marriage also.

ending u visha - hero aho is also working with heroine's father.

some or other agreed for the marriage - may be condition hide or cheated - i donot know/

then as usual hero's married acca living with them - veedoda mappilai ?
against for the marriage.

mokshani
17th March 2007, 11:52 PM
heroine'dad looking for daughter's marriage.
she has condition - to keep her father with her after the marriage also.

ending u visha - hero aho is also working with heroine's father.

some or other agreed for the marriage - may be condition hide or cheated - i donot know/

then as usual hero's married acca living with them - veedoda mappilai ?
against for the marriage.
janaki (heroine charector) doesnt know that her father is not going to live with her after marriage, she thinks that visva agreed to that (but he didnt, he spoke abt it clearly with her father). Marriage is arranged hiding thinks behind janaki. Visva's sis is trying to stop the marriage as she thinks she might have to leave thehouse after her brother's marriage....
So far its smooth i think...!!!

aanaa
18th March 2007, 12:51 AM
thanks Mokshani

usha_pooja
18th March 2007, 03:00 PM
thx guys 4 da update!!!!

aanaa
20th March 2007, 07:51 PM
heroine father got 3 laks loan for vatti.
puvaneswary steels the whole money & jewellary in police uniform.

she comes in doctor's uniform oneday.
last time with inspector's uniform
who is she?

mokshani
20th March 2007, 08:54 PM
heroine father got 3 laks loan for vatti.
puvaneswary steels the whole money & jewellary in police uniform.

she comes in doctor's uniform oneday.
last time with inspector's uniform
who is she?
the unknown lady name is puvaneshwari??? i didnt know that and have no idea who she is? she is showing her face on and off in a revenge sense, sometimes it is scares me to look at her face :).

usha_pooja
20th March 2007, 11:42 PM
thx guys 4 da updates

aanaa
21st March 2007, 07:59 PM
any latest updates.

aanaa
21st March 2007, 07:59 PM
deleted .
dups

mokshani
21st March 2007, 08:33 PM
Hey aanaa, how r u? yesterday paasam was pathetic. Janaki's father complines to cops abt the theft, he visits rams mother and explains the situation, she insults him saying he is making up story to avoid dowry and adds: unless she gets all the money and jewelry she wouldnt agree for the marriage. Janaki findsout, calls ram and his mom home and insults them saying her father is important to her than anybody else. The marriage is off, end of episode..

aanaa
21st March 2007, 09:37 PM
thanks mokshani
I still can't understand why directors demanding / in story - dowry bla bla.
they have to avoid these type of nonsence

usha_pooja
21st March 2007, 10:14 PM
yeah aanaa i cant understand. Avm the people 4 dragging!!!!! Dowry is a disgrace. Mokshani thx 4 da updates

mokshani
22nd March 2007, 12:21 AM
Tamil mega serials have mainly 3 points to drag:
1. Dowry
2. Maamiyaar/ Naathanaar kodumai
3. Husband having affair.

Beside these things, there r few that involves, daughter-in-law splitting the family, revenge for past insults, money cheating, business overtakes etc.....

Sounds all these things very familiar in almost all serials/shows/movies. The directors must get something new, fun that we can enjoy with whole family. That reminds of KB's Veettukku veedu lootti, very nice comedy show.

usha_pooja
22nd March 2007, 12:23 AM
yeah mokshani. Im getting bored of seeing the same things repeated again and again!!!!!!

aanaa
24th March 2007, 07:52 PM
agree with you Mokshani.
but there are so many ways they / directors can educate the country.
we know they need money.
but still the can change their angle / thinking in postive directions
or make the views happy as enternainemnt shows.

MGR/ Vijay : entertainments movie
their movies are always HIT and made/ making lots of money.
Director NAGA takes good serial too without touching these issue

mokshani
25th March 2007, 06:21 AM
MGR/ Vijay : entertainments movie
their movies are always HIT and made/ making lots of money.
Director NAGA takes good serial too without touching these issue
No one can deny that :D

aanaa
28th March 2007, 09:18 PM
any update pl

mokshani
28th March 2007, 11:41 PM
any update pl
Thiruvasakam [father] found lot of money on the street which was dropped by a drunker from the auto. He handovers the money to the police. The cop appreciate him and gives him Rs.20,000 as a gift for his daughter's marriage.
Ram's Sister try to give bad opinion of janaki to her mother. Also, she wants to tell janaki that her father wont be staying with her after marriage. But she couldnt as janaki was surrounded by her family and inlaws.

aanaa
29th March 2007, 07:50 PM
thanks Mokshani
father needs money but still handover the lost/found money back
some thiyakigal

mokshani
29th March 2007, 07:55 PM
thanks Mokshani
father needs money but still handover the lost/found money back
some thiyakigal
:) yeap. But maami, the neighbour of the father, tells him to use the money for the marriage, but he gives some sentimental explanation, may be that money is for some girl's marriage, may be the person who lost money kept it for some operation .... anyway endup giving back to cop and got a reward of 20,000 , thats not bad isnt it????

aanaa
30th March 2007, 06:53 PM
it is good
still recognizing the good value

mokshani
10th April 2007, 12:54 AM
Janaki and ram got married after lot of obstacles. Now the issues is : janaki's father must leave the house as he promised to ram and his mother. He try to explain janaki that he will stay at his house and can meet every other day, but janaki wont agree, she wants him to stay with her.

Ram wants to take janaki to a movie, but she invites her father also to the movie. Ram and family gets disappointed with her behaviour. Samething happens when he plans for their honeymoon.

Now janaki's father decides to leave the house in the night without telling anyone except the mother-in-law.

aanaa
10th April 2007, 07:55 PM
thanks for the update.
why Janaki so stupid or appa paasam

mokshani
11th April 2007, 02:37 AM
yes, she is acting wiard, she is very educated, smart lady but doesnt even have sense that she shld consider her husband's tastes and affection. There is nothing wrong in showing love and affection to parents but, for honeymoon??!!!! she shld understand her husband's feelings,..

aanaa
11th April 2007, 03:12 AM
she shld understand her husband's feelings,..if not
cld have avoid the marriage

mokshani
12th April 2007, 09:16 PM
janaki's father left the house, she went insearch of him.

usha_pooja
13th April 2007, 12:48 AM
oh no!!!! Janu on search of her father.

aanaa
14th April 2007, 06:47 AM
was told

she found her father
left inlaws house

mokshani
14th April 2007, 11:59 PM
was told

she found her father
left inlaws house

yes, finally she found her father in the bus, took him home, argued with m-law, s-law and husband and left the house: Very nice dialogue deliberation by indraja[janu]. answers were sharp for mo-law and husband, tit for tat tactics, stood for her father... overall nice episode

usha_pooja
15th April 2007, 01:28 AM
thats good news to hear!!!!!!!

aanaa
15th April 2007, 07:43 PM
yes, finally she found her father in the bus, took him home, argued with m-law, s-law and husband and left the house: Very nice dialogue deliberation by indraja[janu]. answers were sharp for mo-law and husband, tit for tat tactics, stood for her father... overall nice episode

thank you

missed the dialogue scene

mokshani
16th April 2007, 12:48 AM
eager to watch monday episode, hopefully the friday episode is not thirunyanam/janu/ram's dream!!! if it is all dream, then story is not going to go any where and it will be just normal asusual boring mega serial.

aanaa
16th April 2007, 09:12 PM
waiting for the Monday 's update

mokshani
17th April 2007, 09:53 PM
janu walked out of ram's house with her father. Ram misses janu and calls her, but she ignores his calls......

aanaa
20th April 2007, 02:12 AM
thanks mokshani

mokshani
20th April 2007, 02:29 AM
janu and ram's mom had challenged each other that one of them will realise their mistake and accept the other.
As usual everybody advices janu that she shld stay with her husband and shld not be stubborn like this. Ram feels desperate between wife and the mother.

aanaa
21st April 2007, 08:32 PM
thanks mokshani
ram acts good

mokshani
22nd April 2007, 09:19 AM
Ram is now in hospital; he had an accident. Janaki and her mlaw apologizes to eachother and blames themselves for this accident.

aanaa
22nd April 2007, 07:34 PM
thanks mokshani.
janaki - this is her first show?

mokshani
25th April 2007, 08:25 PM
thanks mokshani.
janaki - this is her first show?
Her real name is Indraja, I have seen her acting in telugu movies, i dont think she made any tamil shows..

mokshani
25th April 2007, 08:28 PM
ram is out of danger, janu and her mother-in-law madeup. ram's mom asked janu to bring her father home with her to live with them together.

aanaa
25th April 2007, 10:02 PM
thank you mokshani

who is Siva
why he is hiding police

mokshani
27th April 2007, 12:32 AM
dont know yet, flash back shld come soon. Maami was arrested by her son for giving support to a criminal[siva]. Ram and paatti madeup the whole accident scene to bring janu and her m-law together. well... their plan succeeded, Janu and m-law doesnt know ram is acting sick in the hospital, but janu's dad knows abt it.

aanaa
27th April 2007, 02:11 AM
so it wa a setup by patti
great paatti.
all paatti s are same - helping for grand's love

is siva criminal . no

usha_pooja
27th April 2007, 07:06 PM
i agree with u aanaa!!!! The same old logic pattern.

mokshani
27th April 2007, 08:19 PM
She is funny paatti. Maami says siva is not a criminal. Siva mumbles before god that he wants to take revenge on people who did this to him. Unless we see the flash back we dont know.

aanaa
28th April 2007, 12:23 AM
heard janu knew is was a setup
then what happened?

usha_pooja
28th April 2007, 06:03 PM
oh dear! More problems ahead!!!!!!!!!!

aanaa
29th April 2007, 07:30 PM
Hi usha
do you watch this?

usha_pooja
29th April 2007, 09:26 PM
Nope Aanaa,

Two reasons no sun tv and im at college that time. I read updates.

mokshani
29th April 2007, 09:40 PM
Hi usha & aanaa! Janu, m-law and ram's sis heard doctor telling paati to vacate the hospital and realised its all a drama played by them. M-law and S-law blamed on janu for playing this drama. Janu explains she has nothing to do with this. Asusual ends up with big fight, Janu takes her dad by leaving ram behind.

aanaa
30th April 2007, 01:14 AM
thank you mokshani for the update.

usha_pooja
30th April 2007, 01:22 AM
THX BUDDY FOR THE UPDATE.

mokshani
8th May 2007, 12:27 AM
No problem guys, i enjoy updating. I watched today's episode, flashback of janu and her father. janu is an orphan raised by thirunyanam.

aanaa
8th May 2007, 07:31 PM
thx mokshani
poor Janu

mokshani
10th May 2007, 08:15 PM
yes, now janu is being more strong abt her feelings for her father. She promised him that she will bring his family back to him [tiruvaasakam's wife and kid got seperated because of janu]. But, on the otherside ram is the victim for everybody's oath, challenge and stubborness.

aanaa
10th May 2007, 08:20 PM
thanks
heard janu and thiruvasaganm went to the village - back home?

mokshani
23rd May 2007, 10:47 PM
Janu and thiruvasagam couldnt find their family. Ram's mom trying to get ram second married... tiruvasagam get worried and yells at janu for being stubborn. Tiruvasagam's elder daughter is trying to take revenge on him.

aanaa
24th May 2007, 02:22 AM
thanks Mokshani

BTW u r missing for long

mokshani
25th May 2007, 08:27 AM
thanks Mokshani

BTW u r missing for long
Yes, i was sick, still suffering with allergies though. Every single year, in spring i go through this, its horrible :cry: .

aanaa
26th May 2007, 12:37 AM
spring / summer its common in North America
we do

kandiban
28th May 2007, 03:38 PM
update pls

aanaa
28th May 2007, 07:46 PM
in brief

Janu is still with her adopted father and promised him to unite with his family.

Thiru 's family is moving to Chennai because they afraid that their house is known to the father.

older daughter - padmini and son - siva are having grudge against father except 3rd kaidaikutti has some soft corner. mom does some flashback. so may be turned later.

Janu's hubby still loves wife and playing soft roll with his mom.

mokshani
3rd June 2007, 11:35 PM
Janu and her father found the family. They go meet them and get insulted by the whole family except the last daughter. AGain tiruvasagam goes back to the family alone to convince them, his elder daughter,padmini puts a condition that they will forget the past and excuse him only if janu divorce her husband and live alone by herself.

aanaa
4th June 2007, 07:58 PM
thanks mokshani

mokshani
5th June 2007, 07:48 PM
Maami's flash back going on: How she was insulted and kicked out of the house by her daughter-in-law!!

aanaa
6th June 2007, 07:59 PM
thought its her house. and dil moved out
no?
what happened to Jana?

aanaa
6th June 2007, 07:59 PM
thought its her house. and DIL moved out
no?
what happened to Jana?

mokshani
7th June 2007, 05:31 PM
Maami and her husband were insulted by the DIL, the result was maami's husband's death. Maami moved out of house neglecting son and Dil. Jaanu still trying to get her father to his family. Thiruvaasagam keep thinking abt his family members.

aanaa
7th June 2007, 09:08 PM
whats mami's husband charactor name.

mokshani
8th June 2007, 08:30 PM
no idea dear!! he was on the show for 2 episodes and died!!! didnt pay attention to it.

aanaa
8th June 2007, 08:36 PM
not to worry
thanks

mokshani
21st June 2007, 09:08 PM
janu and sriram are having real time fight now. Sri decided to divorce janu and agreed for second marriage. Sri's mom is very happy, janu and her dad is worried. Thiruvasagam's second daughter meet him and janu secreatly with out telling her mom and sis. Janu thinks she can bring her dad's family together with the help of the second daughter.

aanaa
22nd June 2007, 06:24 PM
so janu is getting divorce or?
poor Thiruvasagam

mokshani
22nd June 2007, 08:15 PM
Janu didnt want to get divorce, but sri being stubborn to get married to someone else. Sri and his mom select a girl for second marriage infront of janu. She will be burning with jealous. Sri and mom are happy looking at janu's misery. Thiruvasagam doesnt know abt bride search.

aanaa
24th June 2007, 01:35 AM
interesting.
so sri is going marry second time - second wife ??

usha_pooja
28th June 2007, 11:46 PM
well thats not a suprise in serials these days buddies.

mokshani
16th July 2007, 07:11 PM
Janu made friendship with her younger step sis to get their mom and dad together. They realised that their mom still has soft cornor for their dad, but she is scared of her elder daughter and kept her feelings inside.

aanaa
16th July 2007, 10:08 PM
thanks mokshani
where were u ?

mokshani
17th July 2007, 08:21 PM
thanks mokshani
where were u ?
hi aanaa! how r u? caught up with few things at work. By the way i got a job at Macy's. Will update when time permits :).

aanaa
19th July 2007, 12:19 AM
congrats!!
donot eat too much
just kidding
:-)))

enjoy the work
update the story also

aanaa
20th July 2007, 05:39 PM
mokshani
busy with work!!!!

mokshani
20th July 2007, 09:21 PM
mokshani
busy with work!!!!
kinda :roll:, but not for u. I would make my time to reply u, sorry for my late reply dear. First of all, thanx for congragulating me :) and this is my first job in USA, Iam very excited and nervous at the same time, u know how it is!?

Well... talk abt paasam!!... tiruvasagam's wife show's soft cornor for him and is still in love with him, she is just scared abt her first daughter and hiding her feeling for him. Janaki is very excited that her dad and mom will be together soon, but inside very scared and worried abt her own life since sri ram took his horoscope and gave it to bride's father for a match....

aanaa
23rd July 2007, 05:09 PM
thanks da for the update.

very exciting about the new first job!!!
have to take a first step always.
now your path will be good.
do u have enought morning time to watch the drama?

Ram going to marry another girl ?
Oh no :-(

mokshani
23rd July 2007, 07:15 PM
i work for evening shift, so i have lot of time in the morning to do my chores and ofcourse to watch tv :). Thiruvasagam's wife changing, she goes to ram's office and begs him to live with janaki, she accepted janu as her daughter. Janu and thiruvasagam are very happy.

aanaa
25th July 2007, 05:45 PM
thanks Mokshani
keep up with the updates

mokshani
25th July 2007, 09:35 PM
janaki and her mom became good friends, on the other hand, sriram comes to janu's house and ask for signature on the divorce papers. Paati convinces sriram to give 15 days for her to change janu's mind and bring her back home.

aanaa
26th July 2007, 05:33 PM
so paati is winning or?
but ram's mom is against or supporting paati?

mokshani
26th July 2007, 08:36 PM
sriram wouldnt listen to anyone, he has given a chance to paati to bring janu back to him. Ofcourse janu's mlaw is annoyed by sriram's decision. janu cried alot thinking abt sriram and abt her future.

aanaa
30th July 2007, 05:34 PM
getting better?

aanaa
1st August 2007, 05:47 PM
mokshani ???
any updates

mokshani
2nd August 2007, 06:55 PM
janu's friend, meenakshi's son had heart operation and now he shld be living with the couple who paid for his operation. janu fights with them for meenakshi as she will be all alone without her son.

janu's mom prays to god for janu and her dad, but her elder daughter brings a house broker to move away from here, so her mom and sis wont meet janu and her dad.

aanaa
4th August 2007, 06:08 PM
so the boy goes with them?

R.Latha
6th August 2007, 01:59 PM
வேலை படத்தின்மூலம் சினிமாவுக்கு கதாநாயகியாக கிடைத்தவர் நடிகை இந்திரஜா. அந்தப் படம் சுமாராகப்போனதில் நடிகை இடம் தெரியாமல் போய் விட்டார்.அப்புறமாய் தெலுங்கில் நடித்துக் கொண்டிருந்தவரை ஏவி.எம்மில் `பாசம்' சீரியலில் நடிக்க அழைத்து வந்தார்கள். இந்த ஒரே தொடரில் கிடைத்த புகழ் அவர் நடிப்புக்கேரியரையே தூக்கி நிறுத்தியிருக்கிறது. இப்போது பெரிய திரையில் இருந்து கூட நாயகி வாய்ப்பு தேடி வருகிறது. பாசம் சீரியலின் நாயகி தான் இன்னும் எந்த அழைப்புக்கும் `எஸ்' சொல்லவில்லை.

aanaa
6th August 2007, 10:25 PM
thanks for the info

aanaa
8th August 2007, 06:22 PM
mokshani
where r u?

<<< kanavillai >>> AD

aanaa
15th August 2007, 05:31 PM
hello .....

aanaa
2nd September 2007, 07:24 PM
mokshine
where r u
busy with the job

I heard this show has finished.
and Starting new serial on the same slot
show the ad.

R.Latha
3rd September 2007, 02:36 PM
aana, see thread for new serial

http://mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=10368&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

appachelam
5th September 2007, 11:07 AM
What happened to Mokshani she is missing in action :huh: May be she is on vacation :roll:

kandiban
9th September 2007, 08:22 PM
the passam serial end very boring ...

the all reunit back ...
all of the passed way ....
only selvam (metti oil) still a live and his daugther ...
then he ask her to married .... but se told the father she only going to married if the in law family allowed her to keep the father togther ..... subamm............. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

mokshani
10th September 2007, 08:40 AM
hey guys! How r u all? Sorry couldnt get back to u, i was busy with work and home.... well..... yes paasam show is over, janu convinced her mom and younger sis to come home but couldnt convince her other sis, her [padmini] part ended as she got married to one of movie director or someone and she is settleing in bombay and couldnt excuse her father. So everybody decided to convince her later and finally janu apolozises to her m-law and joined her husband and family.

aanaa
27th October 2007, 06:38 AM
We have uploaded the title song link on the first page in this thread

Download and enjoy
:lol: