Cast - Ajith (plays 3 characters), Asin Thottungal, Khushboo

Director - K.S.Ravikumar

Producer - S.S.Chakravarthy, NIC Arts

Art - Thotta Tharani

Camera - P.C.Sreeram

Lyrics - Vairamuthu

Choreography - Raju Sundaram

Stunts - Kanal Kannan

- There are going to be 6 songs in the film, as per media reports.

- One song by S.P.B and Sadhana Sargam - Already picturised with the lead pairs
"kaatril oru vaarthai midhandhu varakandaen" song in GOD
FATHER..this song is already shot and has come out well.

lyrics:vairamuthu
sung by:SPB and sadhana sargam
music:AR RAHMAN

- Ajith has two heroines, Asin and probably a Mumbai girl. The rest of the songs will be picturised in the backwaters of Kerala and other picturistic locales in India.

CURRENT STATUS - Slated for release on April 14th 2005. The other competing movies are Rajini's "Chandramukhi", Kamal's "Mumbai Express" and Shankar's "Anniyan".

sad
30th December 2004, 03:53 PM
Ajith to play a eunuch in Godfather

Ajith seems to have a penchant for doing double and triple roles and most of them have proved successful too. The latest is Godfather directed by K.S.Ravikumar where Ajith appears in a triple role. Ajith plays the role of a father and his two sons. The father is a famous dance choreographer and one of the sons play the role of a eunuch. Not many people get to play this kind of role. The versatile actress Manorama had to wait for almost 30 years to play this role.
The heroine to pair opposite the eunuch is yet to be finalized. Asin will play the lead opposite the other Ajith. Godfather will be released along with other big bulls on Tamil New Years Day.

sad
11th January 2005, 04:20 PM
U can check out Godfather new stills from www.behindwoods.com

sanchayy
4th February 2005, 04:48 PM
VERY GOOD NEWS !!!!!!

http://tamil.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/04022005-6.shtml

MrJudge
4th February 2005, 05:24 PM
-deleted-

dinesh2002
4th February 2005, 05:56 PM
Mr Judge,he is currently busy with LOTR stage version,The Rising,and lately they started Rang De Basanti,just few days back,and also Ashutosh's next project,he is pretty busy in hfm now!

dinesh2002
4th February 2005, 06:01 PM
sanchayy,can u translate what is thta article is about???:D,or just tell a scatch what is it about

dinesh2002
4th February 2005, 08:48 PM
"I'm back in Tamil"- AR Rehman

Even rockets have to return to their base-station someday. AR Rehman is the rocket and Tamil cinema is the base-station.

After a busy schedule in New York and London, Rehman has finally found time for Tamil cinema again. "My previous film was 'Warriors of Heaven and Earth'. This is a Chinese film. I had to fly between Chennai and London to complete the film's re-recording. Chinese people like Mohana raaga. I had composed most of the tunes based on this raga and on Sindhu Bhairavi. They loved the tunes," he said.

Why were you avoiding Tamil films?

I'm dedicating this year to Tamil films. SJ Surya's 'Best Friend', KS Ravikumar's 'Godfather' and Kalaipuli Dhanu's film with a new director are some of the projects for the year. I'm planning to concentrate more on Tamil films right now.

Why do you make only three films in a year?

Tamil films are made on small budgets. So nobody gives sufficient time for music. I need at least three months to complete a film. If the film is unable to reach the audience, the music fails too. This has happened to me many times before.

AR Rehman was the one who had introduced singers like Udit Narayan and Sadhana Sargam to Tamil film industry. They are notorious for their bad pronunciation. How is Rehman going to justify it?

"Udit has a nice voice. Pronunciation is not important for music. If they are singing in unfamiliar languages, they should learn it first. I have told that to them before."

Rehman had composed music for UN's fight against Leprosy. The UN General Secretary Kofi Annan himself had narrated the concept to Rehman. Does he have any plans to help the tsunami victims too?

I was told that the affected people have received enough financial aid. I'm planning to do something to encourage them. I will surely participate in something like that.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/04022005-6.shtml

dinesh2002
4th February 2005, 09:11 PM
Asin stars in Ajith's new film
By MIO Team
Feb 02, 2005, 10:14

Printer friendly page

Asin is one of the heroines of Ajith's new film 'Godfather'.

For a long time, Asin was branded as an unlucky heroine in Tamil in spite of her fabulous career in Telugu. Things changed after the success of 'M Kumaran s/o Mahalakshmi', which was a comeback vehicle for Nadia Moidu. Soon, Asin was signed up for many films but most of them were dropped even before they were launched. One such film was Goutham Menon's 'Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikaalam'.

Now, Asin is busy acting with Ajith in his new film 'Godfather', directed by KS Ravikumar. This is his second film with Ravikumar after the successful 'Villain'. The film stars Ajith in triple roles- father, son and a transsexual. :shock:

The film is going to be released on Vishu.

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/tamil/1487/

MrJudge
4th February 2005, 10:17 PM
Now why my posting is gone? I didn't use any abusive language....

Music4Ever
4th February 2005, 10:45 PM
Mr Judge did you use the term thundubhai, your favorite one to belittle ARR? :D

The new DF procedure does a good job of separating the grain from the chaff, IMO.

"If the film is unable to reach the audience, the music fails too. This has happened to me many times before."

Why choose such films then, ARR? Excuses, excuses, excuses.

MrJudge
5th February 2005, 08:02 AM
Mr Judge did you use the term thundubhai, your favorite one to belittle ARR? :D

The new DF procedure does a good job of separating the grain from the chaff, IMO.

I don't think I used that term in this thread....... I think I used "he" in my posting.. May be that is the reason it is deleted!

NOV
6th February 2005, 10:13 AM
Now why my posting is gone? I didn't use any abusive language....
Well, we are not allowing provocation too.

rajasaranam
6th February 2005, 02:42 PM
NOV,

The whole DF has become boring without IR-ARR fight :-( literally no activity at all comparing the old-DF. I tried once in 'trend set by ARR thread' but it was of no help :-(

This is my second attempt
http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=1709

hope sanity comes back to DF through our fights :-)

NOV
6th February 2005, 03:32 PM
:rotfl:

best of luck in your pursuit rajasaranam.
I doubt if any ARR fans would be visiting IR Forum. :D

dinesh2002
6th February 2005, 03:39 PM
rajasaranam,what NOV said is true,we hardly logged in ur IR forum becoz we r busy in out own ARR thread,i recomend u to do the same...plz...dun come & start the VS all...its childish,go do something much benificial for u & IR...babye!!!

jaiganes
6th February 2005, 08:13 PM
I can understand RS' disappointment! On the otherhand, ARR fans posting frequency and volume too has come down in new forum. Now for neutral music lovers, who want to be kept abreast of events and informed by well read music fans of ARR brand of music are disappointed by the reduced activity in ARR threads in the new forum. Dinesh and his team would do well to throttle up a bit.

Music4Ever
6th February 2005, 09:58 PM
"Now for neutral music lovers, who want to be kept abreast of events and informed by well read music fans of ARR brand of music are disappointed by the reduced activity in ARR threads in the new forum"

Recently observer-is-back has started such a thread.

slperson1
6th February 2005, 10:35 PM
ARR said in a recent interview he is done for awhile as far as international projects goes and is gonna focus on Tamil movies.This is GOOD & BAD IMO.

Good:
finally we get alot of ARR tunes in tamil which is great for me i thoroughly enjoy his music which is apart from everyone else.He has chosen some good movies to comeback to tfm with, and im sure these will be hits.

Bad:
most likely public wont like it becuz there seems to be hatred towards him or something great albums like Kadhal Virus go unnoticed but New which was mediocre to ARR's standards overall was a super hit.AE was awesome but i dont kno the public reception to that in india i think it was a hit but not as great as it could have been.I think its ARR's choice of movies, in tfm if the movie flops the songs will flop too.

baba88
8th February 2005, 07:23 PM
Godfather Audio is releasing on 06.03.2005

(All other Audio like Chandramukhi, Anniyan, Sachin etc,too)

dinesh2002
8th February 2005, 10:45 PM
where u got the news man????

MADDY
8th February 2005, 11:55 PM
Personally i wud be disappointed if ARR comes back to TFM........i wud like ARR to make inway into international market....by 2025, i think India will be an super power in terms of economics and by that time Indian music,culture,sports shuld also rule this world.......for that ARR has to make a start so that next generations will continue his good work......

too ambitiuos isn't it??but as Mr.Kalam says DREAM BIG.....

dineshmalaysia
9th February 2005, 03:14 PM
-deleted-

dinesh2002
13th February 2005, 07:52 PM
baba88...where did u got the news on godfather audio release date???

dinesh2002
19th February 2005, 11:16 AM
any news on the audio release date???

baba88
20th February 2005, 06:51 PM
Here: http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire.asp?n=chand07.txt

Here is the Audio Release Date of Chandramukhi, but I think Godfather and all other Audio CD's will release in the same week as Chandramukhi Audio.

baba88
26th February 2005, 04:43 PM
A.R.Rahman has completed 2 Songs for Godfather. The remaining songs will be composed and recorded shortly.

dinesh2002
28th February 2005, 05:03 PM
yea....2 songs finished in Godfather,4 songs done in BF (out of 6)

but when is Godfather audio is releasing???

Music4Ever
28th February 2005, 09:49 PM
Almost certainly Godfather will now not compete with the other movies like Anniyan etc. To have just finished two songs so far is not good news.

Cinefan
1st March 2005, 11:22 AM
Sify has a news article which says Ajit has taken the flop of 'Ji'to heart&is blaming the producer Chakravarthy of 'Nic arts'for the bad show.The result is that the shooting of 'God father'has been stalled.Ravikumar is trying for a patchup while Chakravarthy is trying to sell the film.Asin(the heroine)is livid that her dates are getting wasted&is threatning to walk out.Ravikumar has promised the distributors that shooting will start from March 7th&will be completed in a single schedule.But it looks loke Ajit's bad time just refuses to go away.

dinesh2002
1st March 2005, 04:56 PM
yo guys..it seems anniyan too is out of the list...so im sure it will be Anniyan Vs Godfather..... lets wait & see!!

baba88
2nd March 2005, 07:52 PM
So, when will Godfather (audio) release ?
Has the Shooting started ?
I don't understand what's going on.
Normally all audios will release on 5 - 6.th March.
A.R.Rahman has just completed 2 songs. So he has only 5 days time to complete the remeaining songs ???
Will Godfather be dropped like Jaggubhai ?
Another K.S.Ravikumar film with A.R.Rahman.
What is K.S.Ravikumar doing ?
Please help me.

sanchayy
4th March 2005, 06:53 PM
http://tamil.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/04032005-3.shtml

About GODFATHER!!!!!!!

dinesh2002
4th March 2005, 06:59 PM
in english :

http://cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/04032005-3.shtml

dinesh2002
4th March 2005, 07:07 PM
Ajith as 'Father- Villian and Hero'
Ajith's film 'God father' is entering into the arena along with Kamal and Rajini's films. One could not catch Shark using ordinary gadget used for catching small fishes? So Ajith had acted in 3 getups in the film 'God father'.

"The audience should laugh in half of the film and also get afraid a bit, and clap their hands in appreciation, while seeing a film. Apart from these reactions, they would come forward to the edge their seats by seeing this film", claims the director of the film, K.S.Ravi kumar.

"Ajith has superb character in this film. He had acted in all three characters without losing his balance in any way and in a very matured manner. In his previous film 'Villain' which had run for 100 days silently. Ajith had acted in two roles. In this film 'God father', he is acting in 3 characters. So a double century run is definite", asserts the team of 'God father' with pride.

If there are 3 getups in a film, the makeup will have major role to play. But Ajith had acted in all three characters without giving too much important to the makeup, but yet had done a very good job of it.

In the film 'God father' there are 5 enchanting songs. A very important aspect in this film is fight sequences.

"Among those who fights by flying all around, and hold on to 'Thirupachi', 'God father' is a person who destroys the enemies without flying. He also does not need any 'Aruval'. Because he himself is an 'Atom Bomb'!"

We do get goosepimps, when the director said this to us!

There are few more scenes have to be added in this film. But the Director K.S.Ravikumar and Ajith do not want to rush and finish the film just for the sake of it. So, this films release date may even get postponed

http://cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/04032005-3.shtml

A.ANAND
4th March 2005, 10:03 PM
READ ARR LATEST INTERVIW IN ANANTA VIKATAN MAGAZINE THIS WEEK EDITION.AND READ WHAT HE SAY ABOUT 'ANNIYAN'
WOW VERY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL INTERVIW......

dinesh2002
4th March 2005, 10:34 PM
what did he say???????????????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

plzz tell me!

Jambu Paran
8th March 2005, 05:06 PM
"Vanakam"......probably at the beginning....
(but in usual ARR style...he would have just nodded and said something to himself)...

"thank you" at the i guess...

dinesh2002
8th March 2005, 07:29 PM
joka???? :roll:

baba88
9th March 2005, 07:30 PM
I think BF will release before God Father.
Source : www.sify.com 09.03.2005

dinesh2002
10th March 2005, 06:24 PM
`Godfather` shoot resumes!

By Moviebuzz
Wednesday, 09 March , 2005, 16:52

K.S.Ravikumar and Ajit have finally come into an agreement on the script of Godfather and the unit has packed off to Ooty for a 10-day shoot. Ravikumar had to make some changes in the story to suit Ajit’s image and the actor is happy with the final product.
Ajit has a dream team in Godfather with Ravikumar as director, music by A,R.Rahman and camera by P.C.Sreeram. It is also a make or break film for the actor after the “no show” of Ji.

Ajit plays three roles-father and two sons in the film. Meena has been roped in to play the senior Ajit’s wife in the film while Asin is the heroine of the elder Ajit. A Mumbai item girl is likely to play a glamour role of younger Ajit’s lover.

Ravikumar told Sify.com: “The script has shaped out well and I am hoping to finish the film as soon as possible. Ajit is a gifted actor and I am sure that he will bounce back with Godfather”.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13689688

Vaz
10th March 2005, 08:56 PM
Unfortunately seems that PC Sriram has opted out of GodFather!

I consider this as a big blow for the quality of the film...
PC Sriram's stunning visuals would have really enhanced the film!

Instead Priyan is going to be incharge of the cinematography. It seems that he has worked in Ayya, Samy, Kovil... Hari films.

Info from www.ajithfans.com

baba88
15th March 2005, 06:33 PM
Godfather movie is releasing on 01.May.2005.

dinesh2002
15th March 2005, 09:19 PM
yo man..is it confirm that pc sreeram is out????:O

and baba....how u know man???is it gonan release on may 1??

magix
16th March 2005, 07:25 AM
it really is slated for a May 1st release.
Ajith's b'day.

alias
17th March 2005, 01:03 AM
This is a real big blow to GF. Becuse PC Sriram was the one of hte reason after ARR that I would have wanted to watch. Now this is my watch list

1. Chandramukhi (sad ARR is not there)
2. Anniyan (not because of HJ but for Vikram/Shankar combo)
3. God Father (Because of the sole reason ARR-Ajith-KSR)
4. BF (SJSUrya-ARR-Nila combo)
5. Dishum (only because of Sasi - maker of Rojakootam/Sollamale)
6. Pudhupettai (Dhanush-Selvaraghavan-Yuvan)
7. Mumbai Express (Kamal)
8. Gajani (Surya-Murjadass)
9. Thotti Jaya (Simbu-Rajasekhar-Yuvan)
10. Mazhai (JayaRavi and I wanted to find out how it is in Tamil the remake of varsham since I have seen it in telugu).

NagaS
17th March 2005, 11:39 AM
I heard yuvan is not the MD for thotti jeya, instead HJ is doing this movie it seems ...

NagaS

A.ANAND
17th March 2005, 01:57 PM
no..thotijaya by YSR notHJ.
visit www.indiaglitz.com

dinesh2002
18th March 2005, 12:22 PM
yo guuys...anyone has got news on the proper dates of GF & BF's audio release date???

baba88
23rd March 2005, 01:08 AM
The latest flick by ajith Kumar & K S Ravikumar Titled GODFATHER is half way through its journey. It is to note that the duo has already joined hands for villan, a mega hit film under the same banner.

The shooting at ooty had a tremendous set depicting a market erected by art director Thota Dharani for a nice song number & a fight sequence.

In GF, ajith dons three roles – father & his two sons of which one is the hero and the other being a castrated man. This eunuch plays the villan role and comes through out the film.

It is to note that the third shooting schedule starts here in Chennai from this Monday at Prasad Studios and AVM Studios. Even here some big sets like police station, streets, back drop mountain set for song number are erected by Thota Dharani. A song number has been planned to be shot at Prasad studios with dinesh as the choreographer.

GodFather is slated for release this May with biggies of its type like anniyan.

baba88
24th March 2005, 06:21 PM
Ajit and director K.S.Ravikumar have completed a 10-day shoot of Godfather in Ooty including a song. A month long schedule is being planned from March 28 in Chennai.
P.C.Sreeram is no longer a pert of 'Godfather' and instead Priyan has taken over as the new cameraman. Said Ravikumar: “Unfortunately PC is busy with director Priya's new film for Prakash Raj and since the dates clashed, we have decided to go ahead with cameraman Priyan.”. Meena who was supposed to do the father Ajit’s wife character has also opted out due to date’s problem. Ravikumar is now on the look-out for a senior actress to play that role.

Rahman has already given four out of six songs, which by his standards is amazing. Adds Ravikumar: "The story has shaped out well and Ajit is giving all his attention to the three characters that he play, as father and twin sons. The characterization of these three people is the highlight of the film”.

In April the Godfather unit will shift to Hyderabad for a third schedule and the film will be completed by May end. Two songs will be picturised in Canada and the film will be ready for release by July 22

Arjuna
25th March 2005, 03:55 PM
Ajith is the next superstar!!Athuuuuuuu

Arjuna
25th March 2005, 03:56 PM
Listen to thalai's(ARR) theme music in thalai's(Ajith)film

http://godfather.ajithfans.com/

dinesh2002
25th March 2005, 05:51 PM
thats not by arrahman...its just token from an eng album to fill in the 'theme' in that website

NormalMan
25th March 2005, 08:52 PM
Godfather ~= Deiva Magan

I think this movie is a modern day adaptation of Sivaji's classic. This useless Ajith will not even be close by a far shot when compared to Sivaji's performance in the original.

alias
25th March 2005, 08:54 PM
I think the concept might be the same but the content is different since one of the Ajith play eunuch.

Arjuna
25th March 2005, 11:25 PM
Normal man - what do u mean by useless ajith!! I guess u shuld go and see ajith in Ji - the scene where he cries when he sees his dead father will melt ur hearts ;)..Ajith is definitely a better actor than the school kid vijay!!

Jacky
25th March 2005, 11:51 PM
Yep. He's a better actor when he gives interviews.

sad
26th March 2005, 07:43 AM
After New - kalaiyil thinamum, another song abt mother is gonna be in Godfahther and A.R.Rahman himself is singing it...

Thiyil vadiyum theynah,
Ivan tharaiyil udaiyum vaana...
Thaayai kaarkum magana,
Illai thaayumaanavanah...

Malaiyin neer vaangi malaiyeh aluvathupol,
Thaayin uyirthaangi thanehyan aluvaano...

source: http://ajithfans.com/

sad
26th March 2005, 07:49 AM
A photo section was organized by the director with a noted hollywood make up man to show ajith's three different get up.
A bollywood still photographer was brought to picturize effectively.
Pictures are kept unreleased to create bug hype.
The picturization of the father get up is extremely superb with ajith having cigar in his mouth...

source: http://ajithfans.com/

dinesh2002
27th March 2005, 09:50 AM
Godfather Schedule Planned - Friday, March 25, 2005 at 10:09
Godfather Schedule Planned

As you all know, ajith’s next venture is Godfather directed by K.S.Ravikumar a noted commercial director in the industry. This film is almost nearing completion. This film is strictly produced by S.S.Chakaravarthy of NIC Arts & not by any other company.

A magnificent photo section for GF was organized by the director here in Chennai day before yesterday. A noted Hollywood make up man had showed his hands on ajith’s three different get ups. To picturize this effectively director had brought in a noted Bollywood still photographer named Mr.Taubur Raktani. All these pictures are kept unreleased to create a big hype in the market and will be released soon. At the photo section, pictures were taken for all the three characters. The picturization of the father get up is extremely superb with ajith having a cigar in his mouth.

A 25 day schedule has been planned in Chennai and after that the crew will go for Amsterdam for a song shooting.

Editor : Vijay Nagarajan

Email : vijay_nagarajan@hotmail.com

By : Www.Ajithfans.Com

Posted By : S.Praveen Kumar

Email : opraveeno@hotmail.com

Groups : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ajithfans
(C) Copyright Ajithfans.com 2005.
All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without the written permission of the copyright owner is prohibited.
(Yeah, but feel free to forward it to your friends.)

http://ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=490

dinesh2002
27th March 2005, 09:51 AM
A.R.Rehman Does it Again - Friday, March 25, 2005 at 09:43
A.R.Rehman Does it Again

On the "mother' song in GF...great lyrics!!!

http://ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=489

sad
27th March 2005, 10:07 AM
GF songs gonna release on April 28.
BF songs on April 14.
Is it for real. i doubt.

dinesh2002
27th March 2005, 10:24 AM
as per sify news...GF movie only wll release on June/July..so audio only on May....how come april 28??!?!?

BF is confirm releasin on APRIL...but not sure which date...!

A.ANAND
28th March 2005, 05:57 PM
GF FILM 100%defenetly will make boxoffece hit!!
n big musical hit of arr this year!!!

dinesh2002
28th March 2005, 06:46 PM
me too... i dunno y i feel GF is gonna make it big....some of the facts here

1.Less Hype compared to Anniyan,Candramuki,Sachin,Mumbai express
2.Ajith acting as an eunuch
3.KSR in a veri to proof he is a good dir
4.ARR for 1st time in this 5 years is actually concertrating on the scores

lets see...hope everything turns good for GF crew!!

Arjuna
29th March 2005, 01:46 AM
dinesh one more and the biggest reason y GF is going to be the biggest hit:

My sweetheart ASIN is acting in this film ;)

MADDY
31st March 2005, 05:43 AM
Arjuna u better back off, asin is my babe......mann very tough choice bet'n her and sania mirza.....both r very cute.......chod i'll go with Asin only........ :)

Arjuna
2nd April 2005, 01:04 AM
Maddy never will I back off - I am the owner and moderator of goddessasin@yahoogroups ;) - en pinnala periya kootamae iruku :)..

kbee
2nd April 2005, 01:32 AM
Guys

Any 1 saw Asin in Suntv (pepsi/bajaj) ungal choice? She is cute. I am impressed that she started a business at 14.

Info for you guys, she mentioned that GF will be out in July.

dinesh2002
2nd April 2005, 02:43 PM
hey man.....if movie on July...audio on June only no??but 1 of my frend said LANDMARK is saying GF audio is releasin next week....can anyone clear up this matter?!?!

kbee
2nd April 2005, 06:11 PM
I dont think any one in Tamil releases CDs so advance. Only Shankar releases the CD 2 months before the movie, but may be they are starting a trend. Lets see. Hope Asin didnt lie :)

dinesh2002
2nd April 2005, 09:31 PM
hmmmmmm lets see.......

sad
4th April 2005, 05:45 PM
gf release on june 15... audio maybe on may...

Arjuna
8th April 2005, 06:08 PM
Aandavana pathathum illa - enga thalaiya yaarum jeychatha sarithiram illa!!

Arjuna
8th April 2005, 06:09 PM
Inga thalai means both ARR and Ajith!!

kbee
8th April 2005, 10:16 PM
asin yesterday also mentioned that its a july release. so i expect cd to come in june.

alias
12th April 2005, 12:59 AM
More than GF, I am eagerly waiting for Rising from ARR. This time Aamir and ARR comes back after Lagaan and again in Rang De Basanthi. Rakesh Mehra is the director to look for and that time it will ARR-Aamir-Rakesh. Wow that is the most eagerly awaited album for me. GF might be an average or above average since I dont expect a biggie from KSR.

kbee
13th April 2005, 02:32 AM
ARR is coming to Tamil after a gap, I hope it will be a good number inspite of KSR. Ofcourse Rising and RBR are also on the horizon.

sad
20th April 2005, 08:02 AM
GODFATHER NEW PICS

http://www.cinesouth.com/padams/god18042005-05_thumb.jpg
http://www.cinesouth.com/padams/god18042005-03_thumb.jpg
http://www.cinesouth.com/padams/god18042005-01_thumb.jpg
http://www.cinesouth.com/padams/god18042005-04_thumb.jpg
http://www.cinesouth.com/padams/god18042005-02_thumb.jpg
http://www.cinesouth.com/padams/god31012005-07_thumb.jpg

rajeshrs_tvm
20th April 2005, 05:11 PM
ks ravikumar and Pc sreeram.. what a combo!!!

Pizza maelae karuvaattu kozhambu oothuna maadhiri irukku!!

dinesh2002
20th April 2005, 05:25 PM
yaaru inge pizza yaaru karuvadu kuzhambu?

kbee
20th April 2005, 08:11 PM
Pizza - PC Sreeram
Karuvaattu Kozhambu - KSR

Above all, its served with ARR Silver plate

svaisn
21st April 2005, 09:16 AM
PC sreeman is not the cinematographer for the movie

i think he has dropped out.

Jambu Paran
22nd April 2005, 12:00 PM
Pizza-le karauvattu kolumbu uttuna nallathaane irukum.

Yengamma, inthe mathiri thaan chapatti yengalakku kudumba pattu paadikitte ootivuduvange....

A.ANAND
23rd April 2005, 04:42 PM
god father with full swing!!
www.sify.com

Vaz
24th April 2005, 02:13 AM
The audio release has been tentatively scheduled for the 22nd of May....

Source: Ajithfans.com

coucou
27th April 2005, 11:00 PM
godfather's audio release may 22th

coucou
27th April 2005, 11:03 PM
godfater's audio will be released on 22nd may
http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=509

coucou
1st May 2005, 07:15 PM
ar rahman was very stunned to see the movie without audio
bgm recording started on april 24th.
http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=513

Guess_Me
14th May 2005, 05:52 PM
The audio of Godfather is slated to release by this month end or first week of June. The copyrights of it, was brought by Meta Music Chennai. It will be probably contain one melody song, two kuthu songs, a sentiment song (which is sung by A.R Rahman) and a theme music or a situation song.

Meanwhile the final schedule will begin on May 16th. The crew will work non-stop to finish the movie fast. And the movie will release by June end or first week of July.

stone cold
19th May 2005, 03:28 PM
source??

heard the mov postponed.

baba88
21st May 2005, 01:58 PM
The much awaited movie Godfather has been dropped !!!

dinesh2002
21st May 2005, 04:54 PM
yo man....where did u got this news????source?????

coucou
21st May 2005, 10:09 PM
godfather is lost
it may be release in diwali 2005
http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=536

Jacky
21st May 2005, 11:24 PM
Probably he'd taken potshots at Rajni and Vijay and would've suddenly realized it's time to keep a low profile. It's easy for these guys to make the producer a scapegoat. If GF was really moulding well Tharuthalai would've revived it at any cost to save his sagging career.

sad
22nd May 2005, 04:54 PM
'God Father' is the last one - Ajith's decision

The whole film field wants his films to succeed. He is the one and only actor who command that kind of respect and love. The reason is his frank speech and kind heart.

But in recent times, his films have not been so successful. Though there are problems between him and Nic Arts Chakravarthy, Ajith had agreed to do the film 'God Father' because his earlier film 'G' didn't do well at the box office. But Chakravarthy is taking too much time to make this film citing shortage of funds as reason.

'God Father's unit is now stationed at Hyderabad. They have decided to complete the film on first copy basis. Ajith had decided not to open his mouth till the film is completed. But he had spoken about the problem before he came to this decision.

Ajith

"With the completion 'God Father' the agreement between me and Nic Arts Chakravarthy comes to an end. After that I would act only in other Companies' films."

There is a rumor coming around with the effect that Ajith is going to act in a film produce by AVM. When asked about that, he said,

"There is no truth in this. I had met Saravanan Sir two years before. That is all. Myself and Bala Subramanyam sir's son have taken part in race together and had flown in small plane. That may the reason for this kind of news"

What about acting in Selvaragavan's direction?

Selvaragavan told me a story. I liked that very much. He had already received advance for that film from the producer Salem Chandrasekaran. We will definitely do a film together. I told him that let us worry about the producer later.

But, Vijay is said to be acting in the same film produced by the same producer. Very soon the real truth will be out.

sad
23rd May 2005, 09:15 AM
Pinning hopes on Godfather

Actor Ajith is now pinning his hopes on Godfather. Director K S Ravikumar and actor Ajith, who got together to render a big hit in Villain about a couple of years ago, now team up again for Godfather.

The movie stars Ajith in three roles with actress Asin acting opposite him.

Actor Ajith, who has hit a low in his film career following successive defeats now hopes Godfather will pull him through.

Godfather went to floors a few months ago and was expected to be released on Tamil New year's Day along with the likes of Chandramukhi, Mumbai Xpress and Sachien, but did not make it.

The movie has been completed and is expected for release by next month. The highlight of the movie is its music. After New, A R Rehman now takes up the task of scoring music for Godfather. Besides composing tunes, Rehman has sung a number for the film. Godfather stars Ajith in three roles, an old man, a eunuch and a youthful do-gooder.

According to Ajith, the movie has come out well so far and it has ingredients to appease his fans. No doubt the movie would make it big, he says. Asked about his next project, he says, 'following Godfather, I will be doing a movie to be directed and produced by Bala. The movie titled Naan Kadavul will go to floors very soon'.

Actress Asin, who is on song in Kollywood acting along with Suryah, Vijay and Vikram, has teamed up with Ajith for the movie. [b][i]

Vaz
23rd May 2005, 06:42 PM
Shooting of Godfather resumes beginning of june for a July end release...

Hope they release the audio by the end of june!!!! Can't wait to hear them...

www.sify.com

dinesh2002
23rd May 2005, 07:41 PM
[tscii:84b5b48bdb]Shoot resumes!

By Moviebuzz
Monday, 23 May , 2005, 16:57

Godfather shoot is likely to resume by first week of June. The distributors who have paid huge MG’s, director K.S.Ravikumar and theatre owners have met producer Nic Arts Chakravarthy and promised more financial help to complete the film.
Those who heard the music of A.R.Rahman in the film say that it his best in recent times and is sure to rock. And probably if the film is marketed well, it can turn out to be that elusive hit for hero Ajit who is doing a triple role for the first time.

Meanwhile Ravikumar is trying to adjust the call sheet of Asin who has suddenly become very busy. Ravikumar says that a 10 day talkie portion and three songs are remaining to be shot and the film will be ready for July end release.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13806475[/tscii:84b5b48bdb]

stone cold
24th May 2005, 10:34 AM
[tscii:0e37bc3e60]http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=539

Godfather’s final verdict - Monday, May 23, 2005 at 23:46
Godfather’s final verdict :

Hi Pals, here we will going to explain the real situation of the great project of Our Ajit’s Godfather, we don’t want to tell lies and create hype then disappointing you all.

The big information is that Godfather is 100 % dropped. Recently Sify.com has posted an article saying that Godfather ‘s shooting will resume soon but it is only true lies. And Ajithfans.com proves you this fact, which is sure disappointing for all the fans worldwide.

Praveen Kumar, webmaster of Ajithfans.com has met K.S.Ravikumar 's assistant in his office at KK Nagar in Chennai and he has regained these facts. Then Praveen Kumar has made an interview with him. He has said that K.S Ravikumar is in disarted mood then he started to explain all the reasons of the dropping :

The call sheets are collapsed and KSR is in no mood to resume the movie now. He says the main drawback is by music director A.R Rahman and heroine Asin. Actually, she is acting in 4 movies now and signed up 2 movies on a row so she is busy ( she has also signed in for vijay’s sivakasi recently ) and about ‘Isai Puyal’ A.R Rahman , What to say ???......he became a damn busy man these days. Then the assistant continues :

He relates that if Ajit himself wants to revolve around Godfather and re-start the movie, there won’t be chance of call-sheets from other artists too, even for the camera man .The cinematographer of Godfather, Priyan has just signed up Aaru starring Surya in lead in Hari’s direction which will go on floors in mid June. He says that now the camera man has started to prepare all the home works for the film by gathering suitable location for the movie. So there is no chance of getting back him in the project. Then about all the junior artists : all are busy, it’s very difficult to get the call-sheets of every junior artists.

We have to add also that till now nobody came to the helpline of S.S Chakravarthy.

So, guys and girls the real and final verdict of Ajit’s Godfather is it is dropped. The film went on floors on 15th November 2004, some days after the bumper results of Saran’s Attahasam. The first shots is a song sequence which has been picturalized by P.C Sriram, then the film has pending due to the come back of Lingusamy’s Ji. After its releasing Godfather ‘s shooting has resumed. Finally, after many troubles, lies, etc… Godfather which Ajit and K.S Ravikumar had pinned up all their hopes, IS DEFINITIVELY DROPPED….

[/tscii:0e37bc3e60]

Vaz
24th May 2005, 05:27 PM
Who should we believe??

There is a guy in Ajithfans.com who contacted Ajith's PRO and he is saying that it is not droped!!!

Frankly I really don't care if the movie releases or not... I just want to hear ARR's songs!

Vaz
24th May 2005, 05:36 PM
Here again something that supports Sify's news:

http://newstodaynet.com/talkies/2205tt3.htm

dinesh2002
24th May 2005, 06:04 PM
[tscii:b0b9999705]http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=539

Godfather’s final verdict - Monday, May 23, 2005 at 23:46
Godfather’s final verdict :

Hi Pals, here we will going to explain the real situation of the great project of Our Ajit’s Godfather, we don’t want to tell lies and create hype then disappointing you all.

The big information is that Godfather is 100 % dropped. Recently Sify.com has posted an article saying that Godfather ‘s shooting will resume soon but it is only true lies. And Ajithfans.com proves you this fact, which is sure disappointing for all the fans worldwide.

Praveen Kumar, webmaster of Ajithfans.com has met K.S.Ravikumar 's assistant in his office at KK Nagar in Chennai and he has regained these facts. Then Praveen Kumar has made an interview with him. He has said that K.S Ravikumar is in disarted mood then he started to explain all the reasons of the dropping :

The call sheets are collapsed and KSR is in no mood to resume the movie now. He says the main drawback is by music director A.R Rahman and heroine Asin. Actually, she is acting in 4 movies now and signed up 2 movies on a row so she is busy ( she has also signed in for vijay’s sivakasi recently ) and about ‘Isai Puyal’ A.R Rahman , What to say ???......he became a damn busy man these days. Then the assistant continues :

He relates that if Ajit himself wants to revolve around Godfather and re-start the movie, there won’t be chance of call-sheets from other artists too, even for the camera man .The cinematographer of Godfather, Priyan has just signed up Aaru starring Surya in lead in Hari’s direction which will go on floors in mid June. He says that now the camera man has started to prepare all the home works for the film by gathering suitable location for the movie. So there is no chance of getting back him in the project. Then about all the junior artists : all are busy, it’s very difficult to get the call-sheets of every junior artists.

We have to add also that till now nobody came to the helpline of S.S Chakravarthy.

So, guys and girls the real and final verdict of Ajit’s Godfather is it is dropped. The film went on floors on 15th November 2004, some days after the bumper results of Saran’s Attahasam. The first shots is a song sequence which has been picturalized by P.C Sriram, then the film has pending due to the come back of Lingusamy’s Ji. After its releasing Godfather ‘s shooting has resumed. Finally, after many troubles, lies, etc… Godfather which Ajit and K.S Ravikumar had pinned up all their hopes, IS DEFINITIVELY DROPPED….

[/tscii:b0b9999705]

according to certain sources,ARR has finished his job on the songs,and now he is working on the BGM with KSR...so which is which???

sad
25th May 2005, 02:55 PM
Godfather has turn into a tubelight. its on... its off... its on... its off... its on again....

From ajith_fans_eyakkam :

don't worry guys our owner of ajith_fans_eyakkam talked with raja
{thala p.a}today also he conformed that god father shooting is
going .so guys hope godfather will surely rocks on august 15.

when will it turn off again... it so fun!!!

thumburu
25th May 2005, 03:26 PM
KS Ravikumar's exhaustive interview in recent Kalki shows all is not well with the GF unit. He is highly pessimistic about the release of the film and blames it on the call sheet of the artistes

dinesh2002
25th May 2005, 07:16 PM
[tscii:79f92f2c07]Godmother Nadia?
Nadia entered the film world like the cool, fresh dew of spring and she made an equally charming exit.
After 'M Kumaran, son of Mahalaksmi,' many in Kodambakkam tried to lure her back into films, but with no luck. Finally, 'Godfather' emerged victorious.

Actions speak louder than words and the three roles Ajit plays in 'Godfather'elucidates this wonderfully. After 'Villain,' Ajit, K S Ravi Kumar and group are determined to chase success.

One of the roles Ajit plays is that of an older man and a supporting female lead was necessary for this character. This brought Nadia to mind and the unit coordinated with her in US. According to reports, she has accepted the offer.

'Godfather' is suffering from lack of funds. Once that is set right, Nadia will be able to fly to India for the shooting. And Ajit fans will get a godmother…a pretty godmother!!

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/25052005-5.shtml[/tscii:79f92f2c07]

Dragun
26th May 2005, 02:04 PM
[tscii:92340f53da]http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13806475

Shoot resumes!
By Moviebuzz
Monday, 23 May , 2005, 16:57

Godfather shoot is likely to resume by first week of June. The distributors who have paid huge MG’s, director K.S.Ravikumar and theatre owners have met producer Nic Arts Chakravarthy and promised more financial help to complete the film.

Those who heard the music of A.R.Rahman in the film say that it his best in recent times and is sure to rock. And probably if the film is marketed well, it can turn out to be that elusive hit for hero Ajit who is doing a triple role for the first time.

Meanwhile Ravikumar is trying to adjust the call sheet of Asin who has suddenly become very busy. Ravikumar says that a 10 day talkie portion and three songs are remaining to be shot and the film will be ready for July end release.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13808942

Asin has no dates for `Godfather`
By Moviebuzz
Thursday, 26 May , 2005, 12:07

K.S.Ravikumar to his dismay has found that Asin has no dates to spare to complete Godfather! Right now, Asin is at Sivakasi sets till June 10 and the next 10 days, she has given to Surya’s Ghajini. From June 20, she has given 30 days for Vikram’s Maja and after that the second schedule of Sivakasi. would resume!

Then where is she going to give dates to Ajit and Ravikumar? Said a peeved Asin: “I just don’t have the dates to accommodate Godfather in June and July. Please note that my dates given to them were not utilized, with last minute cancellations”.

Added to that Ajit himself is said to have lost interest in the project and he wants to start work on director Bala’s Njan Kadavul(I am the God!) by first week of July. Now it looks like Godfather will be delayed further. [/tscii:92340f53da]

dinesh2002
26th May 2005, 06:52 PM
ooh god!!!!!!!what on earth is going on......im just so pissed!!! why the heck does all ARR projects ends up like this!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Vaz
26th May 2005, 08:12 PM
It is off again! Maybe they will turn it on again... who knows!

Seriously I think that it is finished! Another ARR project that has been droped! Maybe they'll complete it in two or three years like they did for Udhaya!

ARR should seriously start attaching importance to who's producing a movie before committing himself. Ji was in the making for so long and the blame was already on the producer so still wondering why he accepted it...

dinesh2002
26th May 2005, 08:50 PM
Ji was in the making for so long and the blame was already on the producer so still wondering why he accepted it...

so true man...u just wrote what i was feeling too...i wonder y did rahman accepted it in the first place when he knows NIC arts gives problems !!

sad
27th May 2005, 08:20 PM
A news from ajithfans that nic arts will try release the audio on may 28 to gain some money... lets c hw far tis is true...

Guess_Me
27th May 2005, 08:55 PM
A news from ajithfans that nic arts will try release the audio on may 28 to gain some money... lets c hw far tis is true...

Thats tomorrow. Is it from ajithfans.com? I cant see it there.

sad
28th May 2005, 07:50 AM
its in the discussion forum...

dinesh2002
28th May 2005, 04:34 PM
Asin on top
IndiaGlitz
Saturday, May 28, 2005

Actress Asin has emerged as the hot contender for the top slot in Kollywood with Trisha seeming to concentrate only on Tollywood.

The young vivacious girl from Kerala has a good number of offers including movies opposite Surya, Vijay, Ajith and Vikram.

An happy and enthusiastic Asin says "I play different roles in my forthcoming movies.

In Sivakasi, I play a typical Chennai girl, while in Maja, I am playing a modern youth with attitude, while in Ghajini, I am cast as a college student.

My role in Godfather will be appreciated for I have played the role of rustic village lass."

A voracious reader, Asin says "I am happy that I have enough roles in Tamil and Telugu filmdom.

However I am waiting for good offers from Malaylam too. I am not specific about roles and I would keep acting as long as people wants to see me on the screen".

Asin: Full of live and life is also full of her.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/14919.html

she didint mention she dun have time for godfather,is there still a chance??????? :(

Vaz
28th May 2005, 11:21 PM
Seems like GodFather is very much happening...

THe moderator of ajithfans.com has been asked to remove all the gossips saying that GF is dropped etc.

So it seems it is again "ON". With the current track record, it would be "turned off" again in a day or two...

Check out the now unofficial website of ajith: ajithfans.com

dinesh2002
31st May 2005, 03:12 PM
Godfather ready for release

K S Ravikumar and Ajith, after their earlier hit Villain about a couple of years ago, now teams up once again for Godfather. Ajith plays three roles -an old man, a eunuch and a youthful do-gooder with Asin acting opposite him.
The highlight of the movie is its music. After a gap A R Rahman returns to Tamil by scoring music for Godfather. Besides composing tunes, Rahman has sung a number for the film. According to Ajith, the movie has come out well so far and it has all ingredients to satisfy his fans. He hopes the movie would make it big.
The movie has been completed and is expected to be released next month. In the meantime Ajith has geared up with his next project Naan Kadavul with director Bala , the discussions of which are in full awing.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire.asp?n=god30.txt

stone cold
31st May 2005, 07:57 PM
now they hav removed all the gossips that godfather is dropped etc in ajitfans.com.

MADDY
1st June 2005, 09:19 AM
My friend who is ajithfans.com member says that it is vijay fan who was spreading all those rumours abt GF getting dropped........sources close to Ajith's crew accept that there is a problem in dates but that is the reason y it was delayed from April 14th release so they indeed have covered 80% of the movie.........but wonder any degrading of quality of the final product due to all these hassles????time will telll :?:

dinesh2002
1st June 2005, 04:19 PM
its a good thing the movie doesnt have a huge hype like Anniyan & CM,lucky CM actually met its hype,but now everyone is wondering whether its a Rajini's movie or a movie Rajini acted.. :lol: lets see if anniyan can patch up its hype,and see whether can GF make it big without a single hype (eventhough ARR is in it,no one is hyping ).....everyone is looking down on this movie,coz its by KSR!!

Movies
1st June 2005, 10:26 PM
Dinesh your are very true when u say that GF has not much hype.

But the reasaon I beleive the movie isnt expected not because of KSR but because the of the HERO! Ajith is a big time time dissapointment lately! All his movies were flops. Villain was only a borderline hit.

I am inclined to beleive that the reason GF is being delayed is solely cause of Ajith. Cause all of Ajiths film recently have been under lots of trouble. In the past 3 yrs except villain, none of his movies have made it on time. they have all been delayed because of him. nd worse the movies were pathetic! And to make things worse he is an empty vessel with lots of noise.

I always thought GF will end up in trouble, but since KSR was in the lead I thought he was capable of keepin ajith quiet. Sadly he cant either.

Now Once again We arr fans have little to celebrate in TFM, thanks to the GF crew! Why does this sorta things only happen to ARR?

Now I see why he doesnt do TFM lately!

jabarullah
2nd June 2005, 08:10 AM
go to www.pistatunes.com....

tamil mp3 ... selection album...

album by Pravin Mani produced by A R Rahman..

Is It TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............

sad
2nd June 2005, 03:15 PM
arr godfather vs HJ totti jaya

dinesh2002
2nd June 2005, 05:00 PM
Ah Ahh??? :lol:

dinesh2002
3rd June 2005, 09:03 PM
Smoke leads to burns
IndiaGlitz
Friday, June 03, 2005

The Central government clamping a ban on actors smoking on screen (in films) has left many producers in a tight spot.

One among them is NIC Arts Chakravarthy.

His forthcoming film Godfather starring Ajith has been completed.

However in a couple of scenes, Ajith smokes a cigarette. Unfortunately it was shot in a grand set erected at over a crore. So there is no talk of reshooting the entire thing.

Asked about this, director K S Ravikumar says "if the Government had banned the production of cigarette and then banned the scenes of smoking, we can welcome that. I can't accept the opinion that people smoke only after they see actors smoking in films.

We are taking the scene like smoking and drinking, just to show the difference between the hero and the Villains. If there is a ban on this kind of scenes, how can we make films?"

Now, the one way out for this film is show a scroll below, warning about the injurious nature of smoking. But that would take away all the charm of watching a film.

But what to do, rules are rules.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/15011.html

sad
4th June 2005, 08:42 AM
godfather audio rlease on june 15th.. by meta music..

dinesh2002
4th June 2005, 10:20 AM
yo sad,how u know man??? any official anouncement?

sad
4th June 2005, 01:34 PM
the source is from ajithfans... someone from there ask meta music... n the release of godfather audio is on 15th june

A.ANAND
4th June 2005, 03:55 PM
GF audio is on 8june.souce from dts audio k.l

dinesh2002
4th June 2005, 05:33 PM
hey anand,DTS is the 1 which released Desam here rite?!? wow..great!! :D

sad
4th June 2005, 05:57 PM
4 more days.. GF audio.. i dun think so...

GF on 8th June...
Ah Aah on 3rd or 4th week of June...
Mangal Pandey on end of June...

REAL TREAT FOR ARR FANS....

Scale
4th June 2005, 07:49 PM
4 more days.. GF audio.. i dun think so...

GF on 8th June...
Ah Aah on 3rd or 4th week of June...
Mangal Pandey on end of June...

REAL TREAT FOR ARR FANS....

3 ARR ALBUMS IN THE SAME MONTH. :poke: JUNE has only 30 days :roll: ....

Guess_Me
5th June 2005, 01:17 PM
Here is the latest news on Godfather from Ajithfans.com

Many websites posted articles saying that K.S Ravikumar?s Godfather is
almost completed and that it?s going to hit the theatres next month. BUT
unfortunately, all are rumours and true lies.Ajithfans.Com reveals you
all the truth and all the lies about this much awaited film.

The real truth is that Godfather's
shooting is delayed and the release will be finalized once the movie Naan
kadavul by Bala will get over. Actually, Godfather is NOT
scheduled for next month release and audio is NOT expected now, sad but true
news !!! We don?t want to make you in big expectations by diffusing fake news
and disappoint you. Actually, it?s nearly one month of the shooting is not yet
resumed after a successful scheduled in Hyderabad last month.

So it seems that the movie shooting will
resume around September or October 2005 regarding Naan Kadavul?s shooting
schedule, Godfather is as per now may be ready for a Pongal release (14.01.2006 ).

The admin @ ajithfans has added some script into his webpages to prevent copying text. Poor fella didnt knew there are guys smarter than him

dinesh2002
5th June 2005, 02:02 PM
man,whats going on....ohh God,this ajithfans.com is pure nonsense,almost every website stating Godfather is slated to release next month....pure *&%#*!!!!! :evil: :x

sad
5th June 2005, 03:23 PM
admin close this thread n open it for pongal 2006... that way no more disappoinment...

A.ANAND
5th June 2005, 06:38 PM
this rumur is from anti ajit i think.some vijay fan sentha velai ithu,GF will on screen eng of this month.for the souce
visit www.dinamani.com

dinesh2002
6th June 2005, 11:08 AM
yo man,another 2 days for GF audio release??

sad
6th June 2005, 07:20 PM
new audio release date 20th June... from ajith fans n they confirm it,

8th, 15th or 20th???

interz
7th June 2005, 04:54 PM
so many delays??? look what happened to movies like Udhaya, Ji, and ULlam Ketkume just released. Its Nic arts Chakravarty's fault

A.ANAND
8th June 2005, 11:30 AM
this is a some bits of interview arr in kungumam mag.
-arr latest film title 'sillendru oru khadal'actor surya
-1 song allready compose,'anbe va..munbe va'
-new somphony will composeby arr'conference of birds'will relesae worldwide soon.
-gf and ah ahh will out shotly.all songs mind blowing
-simphony record with hollywood technican .
-another bits update later...

dinesh2002
8th June 2005, 06:46 PM
[tscii:2d8d4f1798]which is which??????? :shock:

Kanika to act opposite Ajith?

Kanika, who made her debut in Five Star, and later played the wife of Cheran in Autograph is likely to pair with Ajith in his forthcoming project Godfather. In this film directed by K.S.Ravikumar, Ajith plays a triple role for the first time. He plays father, son and a eunuch. Buzz has it that Kanika will be paired with the father Ajith in the film.
Asin plays opposite to son Ajith. The highlight of the movie is its music as AR.Rahman returns to Tamil after a gap.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire.asp?n=kanika08.txt

Ajith's Obstacles Race
Behindwoods
June 8, 2005

His only release last year was Ji and it was not anything worth writing home about. He made more news off screen with his verbal spat in the media. His projects were stalled due to one or the other bottlenecks. Suddenly, he declared that he would also like to concentrate on his other passion – motor racing. Such unpredictable behaviour does not go down well with the bosses in the industry. Finally deciding to stick to films, he started working under K.S. Ravikumar in Godfather. NIC Arts, the producers now have some finance problems and have asked the film to be rescheduled after September this year. So, he has given bulk dates for director Bala’s Naan kadavul. Shooting for this film commences at Theni from June 16. Best of luck, Ajith!

http://www.behindwoods.com/News/8-6-05e/ajith.htm[/tscii:2d8d4f1798]

Guess_Me
9th June 2005, 08:59 AM
So GF audio didnt hit the stores this week too. Now we have 2 probables left - 15th and 20th.

dinesh2002
10th June 2005, 02:51 PM
[tscii:1593964e36]Ajit in a dilemma!

By Moviebuzz
Friday, 10 June , 2005, 09:40

The Godfather continues to haunt Ajit. The film requires a minimum of at least 35 days to complete the talkie portion and three songs are remaining to be shot.
Producer Nic Arts Chakravarthy and director K.S.Ravikumar are all out to raise funds to resume shoot on 20th June. The artist’s dates are in total mess with Asin unable to dole out dates. She has made it clear that the earliest she can give dates is by August end!

More trouble comes for Ajit with the distributors and producers association making it clear that he can start work on next film (for director Bala) only after he completes work on Godfather!

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13869052

arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh :x [/tscii:1593964e36]

A.ANAND
11th June 2005, 08:02 AM
'he can start work on next film only after he comletes work on godfather'appadi enna godfather varuvatharku ennum
nerayaa chance irukkuthane...dont worry,yaarukku theriyum
suddenly gf out this june or july???

thumburu
13th June 2005, 01:43 PM
To a question on when GF would release on sun music yesterday, RameshKanna told , it would not be anytime before diwali

dinesh2002
13th June 2005, 07:43 PM
Yo man,i got a news that GF audio to release next week....lets see!!and movie slated to July 12.....

dinesh2002
13th June 2005, 07:54 PM
Fearless Ajith
Behindwoods
June 13, 2005

Ajith plays a triple role in Godfather. For the senior role, Nadia had initially agreed to be the pair. But she backed out later. Many actresses when approached declined with a difficult smile. Why? The senior Ajith is a transvestite character. Finally, the Five star girl Kaniha has agreed to do the role.

http://www.behindwoods.com/News/13-6-05/ajith.html

Guess_Me
15th June 2005, 06:16 PM
So, another GF audio release date passed today. Which is the next probable, guys?

dinesh2002
15th June 2005, 06:38 PM
im not sure man...but i got a news GF audio will release next week...so i think the date 20 prabably might be true...it seems they wanna release after Anniyan movie....lets see whether the news i got is true or not....GF songs r very very different it seems....

Scale
15th June 2005, 06:40 PM
im not sure man...but i got a news GF audio will release next week...so i think the date 20 prabably might be true...it seems they wanna release after Anniyan movie....lets see whether the news i got is true or not....GF songs r very very different it seems....

GF Audio - June is Doubtful!

Aamir Khan Starrer "THE RISING" Audio is getting released on
2-7-2005.

dinesh2002
15th June 2005, 07:59 PM
man,im not looking foward to another ARR hindi album man...for past 1 year,no ARR's tamil album,only hindi,so another hindi album is nothing to be excited for me,besides its another 'period film',and we know ARR is the best in that,we have Kisna,Meenaxi,Bose,enough man!! :roll: i need a comercial album from ARR!! do tell me if u found a date on his GF or Ah Aah!!! :P

Scale
15th June 2005, 08:30 PM
man,im not looking foward to another ARR hindi album man...for past 1 year,no ARR's tamil album,only hindi,so another hindi album is nothing to be excited for me,besides its another 'period film',and we know ARR is the best in that,we have Kisna,Meenaxi,Bose,enough man!! :roll: i need a comercial album from ARR!! do tell me if u found a date on his GF or Ah Aah!!! :P

U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS ARR'S ORIGINAL TAMIL SONGS....I CURSED ONCE WHY ARR ALBUMS ARE DUBBED IN HINDI. BUT When ARR STARTED COMPOSING HINDI ALBUMS LIKE RANGEELA, TAAL, LAGAAN, TLOBS, MEENAXI, KISNA, SWADES. I FIND HE HIMSELF IS IN A NEW DIMENSION. HIS MUSICAL POTENTIAL BROKE ALL THE BARRIERS. BUT I NEVER KNOW THAT WE TAMILIANS WILL BE IN SUCH A PATHETIC SITUATION TO WAIT FOR AN YEAR FOR HIS NEXT ORIGINAL TAMIL ALBUM... :( :cry:

WHAT I MEANT IS NO TAMIL ALBUMS IN JUNE...... NEXT ARR RELEASE IS "1857 THE RISING"... I BET THIS IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING U NAMED AS COMMERCIAL.

DINESH! HOW HOLLYWOOD IS SO SUCCESSFUL IN PRODUCING PERIOD FILMS?

Movies
16th June 2005, 02:41 AM
Dinesh I agree,

ARR has done quite a few period films, Although I want him to do more and more, because I beleive he still has not come up with HIS BEST periodic extravaganza!

But at the same time, I also want to see a Rangeela in hindi and a Kadhalan in Tamil.

Especially in Hindi in the past year or two he hasnt had a commercial success. I expected YUVA to be big time. Although the music was terrific the movie bombed and the songs fell flat after that, just like Dil se.

In Tamil atleast he had Boys and New, even E20 U18 songs were a hit.

stone cold
16th June 2005, 03:19 PM
some updates from yahoo group:

i dont know where these kinda of news originate...a r r confirmed that Godfather is very much on and was surprised by this news ! by the way, ah aah is 100% complete and surprise surprise Rang De Basanti is 75% complete (musically)...the movie is 90% ready so that should be out around the year end....

n its a double CD 4 THE RISING!!!

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/52413

stone cold
16th June 2005, 03:21 PM
i m happy godfather still on.expectin orginal tamil music from ar.rahman after long time.one year back NEW released!!!

stone cold
16th June 2005, 03:43 PM
ARR being mentioned.....

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/15062005-2.shtml

Kollywood VIPs who make waves in Bollywood

Our Tamil film personalities have disproved the old saying that the North prospers while the South grows weaker. Have a look at A R Rehman's drawing room with photos of the Bollywood bigwigs and the Hindi cinema posters with a generous sprinkling of names from Tamil cinema.

Bollywood director, who wants a good music score for his film, makes a beeline to Tamilian A R Rehman's house. The long list of directors include Subhash Ghai to Deepa Mehta.

dinesh2002
17th June 2005, 04:08 PM
Godfather in troubled waters
IndiaGlitz
Friday, June 17, 2005

With Ajith's call-sheets for Godfather over with 15 June, the producer NIC Arts Chakravarthy and director K S Ravikumar are a highly worried duo now.

Since Ajith has ventured to act in Bala's next film Naan Kadavul, the crew of Godfather, in which a major portion of the movie still needs to be shot, are a perplexed lot.

Even Asin had ventured to do Sivakasi now. Till the next couple of months, nothing cannot done with regard to Godfather, says Ajith camp.

Financial problems are said to be the cause of Godfather's trouble.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/15243.html

but a close assisiote to ARR says :

Date: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:22 am
Subject: Re: [arr] God father in trouble

i dont know where these kinda of news originate...a r r confirmed that Godfather is very much on and was surprised by this news ! by the way, ah aah is 100% complete and surprise surprise Rang De Basanti is 75% complete (musically)...the movie is 90% ready so that should be out around the year end....
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/52413

dinesh2002
19th June 2005, 03:56 PM
Simbu On
Behindwoods
June 18, 2005

Simbu is pretty much hectic with the production of Vallavan. It is his first directorial venture. After this, he will be working under K.S. Ravikumar for a film to be produced by Amudha Durairaj under the banner of Deivanai Movies. Keeping in mind the tastes of Simbu and KSR, Amudha Durairaj has planned a lavish budget for the film.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News1/18-6-05/simbu.html

Godfather? :cry: :? :(

Music4Ever
20th June 2005, 07:02 AM
"Godfather? "

What else, the same fate as Udhaya, I guess. It is amazing how many ARR albums have been delayed in the last five years. Clearly something wrong with his stars at this time :wink:

Scale
20th June 2005, 09:52 AM
"Godfather? "

What else, the same fate as Udhaya, I guess. It is amazing how many ARR albums have been delayed in the last five years. Clearly something wrong with his stars at this time :wink:

JUST WONDERING HOW ARR WOULD HAVE COMPOSED GODFATHER THEME???

dinesh2002
20th June 2005, 06:23 PM
it seems this week GF audio releases..lets see guys!

Vaz
20th June 2005, 07:43 PM
What is the source man?

There has been so many 'should release' dates that I have lost hope to listen to GF any time soon!

sad
21st June 2005, 07:12 PM
Asin dates has been a problem but the director has chopped off her role by killing her character.

Hahaha... poor asin got killed for not givin dates for GF...

dinesh2002
23rd June 2005, 07:23 PM
Red card for Ajith
"He did not give call sheet for 'Godfather.' Even before completing the film, he went off to start work on Bala's 'Naan Kadavul.' I've suffered big losses because of this."

When producer Nik Arts Chakravarthy complained to the Producers Association, they gave Ajith the red card.

When word got around, Ajith's reputation went for a toss. What is the truth behind this? We made a call to Ajith's office. The outcome is interesting, but will not make Ajith's fans happy.

"'Godfather' will definitely be released, but not as quickly as has been expected. Ajith is now busy with discussions for 'Naan Kadavul' and is even growing his hair long and a beard for that."

Work on 'Naan Kadavul' has started recently. Ajith can complete his shooting in 'Godfather' during the intermittent free time.

Then, why the red card?

'A red card for our 'Red?' roar Ajith's office.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/23062005-3.shtml

sanchayy
29th June 2005, 03:59 AM
Read this article !

http://tamil.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/28062005-6.shtml

interz
30th June 2005, 07:33 PM
i told you nic arts shakravaty was nothing but trouble

sad
3rd July 2005, 09:12 AM
Hello Pals, since a long time nobody knows about the current situation of Godfather starring our Ultimate Star Ajit. The film was expected as a serious competitor for Rajini Kanths Chandramukhi on 14th April. But because of many troubles, which principally are financial, the film release has been first postponed then gone in an undecided situation: Only 60% of the film is completed after a fast shooting. ( Read the previous articles for more details )

So, since a few weeks Ajit has decided to shift to his next movie Naan Kadavul by Bala. For this film, the Ultimate Star has started to grow his hair and beard long. It seemed that due to the pending situation of Godfather, Ajit has geared up for a new way of success and let all his troubles behind him. However, NIC ARTS S.S Chakravarthy, producer of the movie, complained about Ajit to the Producers Council. After a long time last week, the producers council told Ajit is innocent but it came with a end yesterday with a final verdict.

Ajit should act in Godfather and not to go for Naan Kadavul as he expected. They have also slated Ajit can also act in Naan Kadavul but he should give call sheets whenever needed for SSC for Godfather.

The film directed by K.S Ravikumar should be resumed on 6th July and will take 3 months time to finish it. The NIC ARTS office hopes it will be a Diwali 2005 release.

But the real concern after the verdict is the producer S.S.C :

Even though Ajit acts without earned wages for Godfather, the producer worried about the film costs. Fortunately now he has gained some help from financers from Chennai so the shooting will resume this month.

We have to consider also some other facts, the technicians of the film demands 3 times of the wages fixed before as they are committed to some other projects.

So this time, we will see if SS Chakravarthy is able to keep a project till its finished without encountering hurdles.

Guys and Girls, Ajits next project as per now is Godfather for a releasing in Diwali 2005.

Whats your view, this news has surely made you to react ?

Source: ajithfans.com

dinesh2002
3rd July 2005, 12:41 PM
On The Sets Of Godfather - Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 05:57
On The Sets Of " Godfather ' :

Click the Images to VIEW & READ Clearly :

http://gallery.ajithfans.net/data/media/106/88-1.jpg

http://gallery.ajithfans.net/data/media/106/88-2.jpg

united07
4th July 2005, 02:14 PM
when was the last time Ajith or KSR had a big, big musical hit like BOYS?...
mmmmmmmmmmm...

thinking..............

thinkng very hard............

:?:

dinesh2002
6th July 2005, 04:06 PM
Ajith's Godfather resumes
IndiaGlitz
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

After all the troubles, there is some hope for the strangely muted Ajith.

He has resumed shooting for his Godfather.

The movie directed by K S Ravikumar for NIC Arts has been under production for over half-a-dozen months and was halted several times due to various reasons.

After the entire dates given by Ajith were exhausted, the actor decided to move on to his next project- Naan Kadavul to be produced and directed by Bala.

However NIC Arts Chakravarthy pleaded with the Producers Council, who had reportedly convinced Ajith to allot a few more days for the producer to complete the shooting of Godfather.

Now Godfather's shooting resumed at Hyderabad on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Bala has been on a whirlwind tour to Kasi to finalize the shooting spots for his film Naan Kadavul starring Ajith, which will begin once Godfather is completed.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/15535.html

dinesh2002
8th July 2005, 07:28 PM
[tscii:3c62f5c7e3]“Godfather”-latest news - Friday, July 08, 2005 at 01:54
“Godfather”-latest news :

Hi Pals, now as the big project where for the first time Our Ultimate Star Ajit will play 3 roles, Godfather resumed. We are going to transmit you the latest buzz on this movie.

Mrs. Shalini Ajit is doing costume design for his husband but only for the half of the movie.

The best art director in India Thotta Dharani has erected a set of CLASSICAL BHARATHANATIYAM for a song in Hyderabad.

As we said in the latest article, the UNIT has left the day before yesterday to Hyderabad.

The heroine Asin and the cinematographer Priyan are yet to BOARD yesterday’s FLIGHT (likewise our Ajit ji). But if they missed it, there’s no problem : you all know the great manner of director KSR to make fast work for the making of the movie. If Asin and Priyan won’t be present today, K.S.R wouldl take up talkative portion of Kanika and Ajit duo ( reminder : Kanika will act opposite the father Ajit) and 2 songs would be picturized there.

And for the camera, Priyan’s assistants will take care of the works till he come.

Then for one of the highlight if this project : MUSIC, ‘Isai Puyal’ A.R Rahman has already finished 4 songs and 2 songs are yet to compose.The much awaited audio released is slated on Friday September 16th 2005 and audio rights are given to Meta Music. Though AR Rahman likes to take time for Background music, this will be the correct time and correct movie to wrap up on time.

It seems now all are much more scheduled finely to see this movie hit the theatres worldwide on Diwali 2005,With Attagasam last year, we have “Indha Deepavali, Thala Deepavali” …

The trend will not be changed this year : once more, this Deepavali is for Our Thalai, sorry…Our Godfather.

Note down this :

Godfather’s releasing date : 1.11.05 ( Diwali )

Godfather’s audio releasing date : 16.09.05

http://ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=598[/tscii:3c62f5c7e3]

dinesh2002
10th July 2005, 04:25 PM
[tscii:e5ee53a57f]Godfather’- Alive and kicking!

By Moviebuzz
Sunday, 10 July , 2005, 12:24

Finally Ajit’s bad days seems to be coming to an end. His Godfather has once again started rolling in Hyderabad from last Friday. Says director K.S.Ravikumar: “Everything has been sorted out amicably between the crew and the producer. I hope to complete the film in 50 to 55 days including the songs in two schedules”.
The man who has been responsible for the breakthrough is L.Suresh of Ananda Pictures a leading Chennai based distributor who is also the president of distributors association. As per the deal worked out between the actor and Nic Arts Chakravarthy, the producer of Godfather is that Ajit himself will pay Rs 2 Crore to him!

This will be paid to the producer at the time of the final settlement, a day before the release. The amount of Rs 2 Crore will be given as an interest free loan by L.Suresh to Ajit who will later do a film for him in return.

Meanwhile Ajit has shaved his beard but kept the long hair which he was growing to get the “look of the character” that he is playing in Bala’s Njan Kadavul Than. The Godfather settlement comes as a big relief for the actor who has been going through a horrendous phase in his career.

Now things are bound to improve for Ajit as a leading Chennai based astrologer has predicted that “2006 will be Ajit’s year in Kollywood”. Three cheers to Thalai!

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13892819[/tscii:e5ee53a57f]

coucou
23rd July 2005, 04:49 PM
about audio of godfather
http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=612

coucou
23rd July 2005, 04:50 PM
a new punjabi singer? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMHH...

dinesh2002
23rd July 2005, 06:53 PM
y do u give so much care on Godfather??dont u think Kajini & Thotti Jeya will beat godfather too???

coucou
23rd July 2005, 07:26 PM
y do u give so much care on Godfather??dont u think Kajini & Thotti Jeya will beat godfather too???

i don't know i would say when i will listen these songs. 8)

dinesh2002
23rd July 2005, 07:29 PM
so dun expect on Godfather pa....what r u doing here??? :twisted:

slperson1
23rd July 2005, 07:42 PM
about audio of godfather
http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=612

haha the writers says after a long gap ARR is lending his voice...lol.i think they (ajithfans) are trying hard to boast their man.but come on lately ARR has used his voice for at least one song in his recent releases.

Aiyatha Ezhuthu - 2 songs
Desam (Swades)
The Rising
Bose the Forgotten Hero
Ah Aah

coucou
23rd July 2005, 08:46 PM
so dun expect on Godfather pa....what r u doing here??? :twisted:

i'm arr fan pa

dinesh2002
23rd July 2005, 08:53 PM
is it??shocking....:P

coucou
23rd July 2005, 09:22 PM
is it??shocking....:P

really?? I'M ARR FAN WHO praise :notworthy: and critize :( arr unlike someone

dinesh2002
23rd July 2005, 09:40 PM
some1 praise & critize for wrong things,thats the biggest problem! 8) its like telling the Moon is hot & sun is beatiful for eyes!

coucou
23rd July 2005, 09:55 PM
some1 praise & critize for wrong things,thats the biggest problem! 8) its like telling the Moon is hot & sun is beatiful for eyes!

don't worry i'm not like you 8)

dinesh2002
23rd July 2005, 10:08 PM

man,i didint tell it was u ,how come u reply to my message?? did u felt the message for u??idhichitha?? :wink: 8)

coucou
23rd July 2005, 11:19 PM

man,i didint tell it was u ,how come u reply to my message?? did u felt the message for u??idhichitha?? :wink: 8)

you are not mentionning the name. so everyone reply you.

coucou
23rd July 2005, 11:21 PM
dinesh2002, is thread called "dinesh2002 vs coucou"?

Guess_Me
24th July 2005, 12:46 AM
Source: Ajithfans

As soon the majestic audio album of the majestic movie Godfather will release ( around Mid-September 2005 ), let's make a point about it.

The first and also one of the highlights of this project is that 'Isai Puyal' A.R Rahman will direct the songs and background music for this film. This is the third time that he does music for an Ajit film after Pavithra and Kandukondain Kandukondain which its rights has been sold for a record price & Shankar Mahadevan has received a National Award for the best singer ( for the song 'Ennai Solla Pogiray' interpreted by Ajit Kumar ji ). For the lyrics, 'Kaviperarasu' Vairamuthu will pen them.

The other and fantastic buzz is that for the first time our Ultimate Star Ajit Kumar ji will sing a song ( with his own voice !!!!! ).

The first song recorded and shot ( By cinematographer P.C Sreeram )is a duet with of course Ajit Kumar and Asin. This song is titled ' Kaatril Oru Vaarthai Midhandhu Vara Kanden', S.P Balasubrahmaniam and Sadhana Sargam gave their voices for the celebrities.

After many years, A.R Rahman will also sing a song. In the film, he gives his voice for the villain Ajit. This is a sentiment song and it is dedicated to Kanika who plays as the handicapped affected mother of Ajit.

Lately, Punjabi singer Sonu Kakkar joined the team of the singers. He is all excited about her first song with A.R Rahman. ''It was for a Tamil film called Godfather,'' says the 24-year-old. ''The lyrics were tongue twisters but it was an experience working with Rahman.'' Kakkar, who was introduced to Rahman by percussionist Sivamani, went in Chennai around the first week of July and spent two days there recording the song. ''He's really chilled out and cracks jokes all the time,'' says the Punjabi singer.

The audio album will contain 6 great tracks : most probably there will be an opening song, a theme music, a sentiment song, two kuthu songs, a melody song.

The record rights had been purchased by the audio company Meta Music Chennai.

And the most important news is that Godfather's album in cassettes & Cds will be available from the middle of September 2005.

Movies
24th July 2005, 02:12 AM
Thanks for the info guess me....

I hate this ajithfans website... its filled with ajith worshippers. I dont have a problem with it but it loks crazy to me.

And look at the way the article is written , its like they are trying to say shankar mahadevan won the National award cayuse ajith lip synched for that song!

Guys try to realise ajith is down the drains!

Personally i dont think godfather audio will be any good. Any film that has had stops and pauses rahman never delivers his best.... and godfather has had too many probs!

slperson1
24th July 2005, 02:21 AM
true but ARR had about 3-4 of the songs completed while the movie was alive and kicking so some of the songs may be realli xceptional the only problem is that this is a KSR movie so the songs may have been rushed.

dinesh2002
24th July 2005, 08:03 AM

you are not mentionning the name. so everyone reply you.

is it??so far i saw only u responded to me for that message;)...anywayz,lets leave it here....

coucou
24th July 2005, 05:08 PM
"everybody reply you" it is an possibility

nilavupriyan
25th July 2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the info guess me....

I hate this ajithfans website... its filled with ajith worshippers. I dont have a problem with it but it loks crazy to me.

And look at the way the article is written , its like they are trying to say shankar mahadevan won the National award cayuse ajith lip synched for that song!

Guys try to realise ajith is down the drains!

Personally i dont think godfather audio will be any good. Any film that has had stops and pauses rahman never delivers his best.... and godfather has had too many probs!
then waht do u expect from a fans site.these are all common things.
as for as godfather music.,a.r.rehman had himself said that the music has come out well.it will be good.

coucou
25th July 2005, 05:23 PM
futhermore it is an family story with love. so every age of public like this movie.

coucou
25th July 2005, 07:20 PM
http://thatstamil.indiainfo.com/specials/cinema/heroes/surya7.html

dinesh2002
14th August 2005, 03:55 PM
[tscii:63dbece86a]Countdown begins for Asin!

By Moviebuzz
Sunday, 14 August , 2005, 11:41

The countdown has started for Asin as her four films are getting ready for release between Sep 2 and December 2! And in all of them, she is paired with the cream of Tamil cinema heroes.
Asin’s impressive list include - Ghajini with Surya directed by A.R.Murugadass releasing on September 2. On November 1, Diwali Day her Sivakasi with Vijay directed by Perarasu and Maja with Vikram directed by Shafi releases.

On December 2, her K.S Ravikumar directed Godfather with Ajit is slated for release. No other actress in Tamil can boast of such a line up of biggies. And all that she needs is just one hit to reach the top position in Kollywood.

Asin is now planning to sign new projects after seeing the fate of these films so that she can raise her salary!

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13917067

AUDIO ON NOV????[/tscii:63dbece86a]

coucou
18th August 2005, 05:29 PM
[tscii:885280014f]Behindwoods
August 17, 2005

Well You would got to see a well trimmed Ajit these days doing severe work-outs in gyms. For the sake of films he has declined the car race offer too. He wants to dedicate 200% in the work. And he is all set to act in ‘Godfather’, in which he plays three characters. Well another interesting news is Nadiya pairs in one of his role. Khudos She is an ever green artiste.

nadiya?[/tscii:885280014f]

jabarullah
22nd August 2005, 01:44 PM
[tscii:8424625aa0]from ajithfans.com

Godfather ’s current situation - Sunday, August 21, 2005 at 10:48
Godfather ’s current situation :

The much awaited film of Ajith with KS RaviKumar wielding the megaphone is going on full swing. It is holding in its third schedule. The main fact is that the shooting will go till September 27th.

Now, the Chennai shooting schedule is over and the next will take place in Chennai, Mahabalipuram, Kaanchipuram. It will start on this 5th September and so will complete on 27th September : It is the FINAL shooting schedule. Then music director A.R.Rahman will start the background music work. Also the audio album of this film would be released in the last week of September.

Producer S.S Chakravarthy ( NIC ARTS ) is keen on getting theatres for a diwali release ( 1st November 2005 ). You remember that Ajit has met many troubles around this film and also he has been compelled to give money to help the producer who is not financially well settled. Now, Ajit is considered as a co-producer for Godfather.

Ajith Kumar is pinning his hopes high on this film, as it may make a swift change in his career and based on the B.O collection of this film, he would get his forthcoming projects.

So, from all of us we wish to Our Ultimate Star Ajith all the best.

P.S: All fan clubs new registrations are closed. For further details, please contact Mr.Siva (Group Moderator).

Extra bits :

Dance master Sivasankar has gave some tips to Ajit Kumar as he’s doing the role of a dance choreographer in Godfather. Sivasankar has also done the choreography for a Kutthu song in this film.

[/tscii:8424625aa0]

dinesh2002
22nd August 2005, 03:29 PM
kuthu song???? hahahahahahahahah :lol: wow,cant wait for the audio ..last week of September....yesssssssssss :D

coucou
22nd August 2005, 03:43 PM
arr don't know to do kuthu songs!!!!!!so....

dinesh2002
22nd August 2005, 03:52 PM
arr don't know to do kuthu songs!!!!!!so....

u joking??? Pettai rap was 1 of the best Kuttu song!

interz
22nd August 2005, 05:29 PM
ar rahman paattala kaathu kuthuthu.

dinesh2002
22nd August 2005, 05:58 PM
ar rahman paattala kaathu kuthuthu.

i really didint get what u meant :P

dinesh2002
26th August 2005, 11:59 AM
http://www.dailythanthi.com/magazines/veli_snippets.htm

This is what the article says:

Seems KS Ravikumar wanted a classical-based song for Godfather from
Rahman, urgently. Rahman sought Vairmuthu for his lyrics and
Vairamuthu came to his studio in the evening and wrote the following
and left for home.

Innisai Alabedaye
Ilamayin Aruvadaye
Aachil Vaartha Padhumaye Aadu
Kachil Kadakkum Garvame Aadu

Rahman called Vairmuthu at 2 in the night and said the singer sings
the 2nd line of the song as 'Ilamayin Aaruvadaye' and requested a
change. Vairamuthu, even after being woke up in his sleep gave it a
thought and changed it as 'Ilamayin Nankodaye'! Rahman appreciated
this gesture from Vairamuthu whole heartedly!

Karthik
http://www.itwofs.com
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/54655

dinesh2002
26th August 2005, 02:32 PM
Ready and raring to go
IndiaGlitz [Friday, August 26, 2005]

Ajith has completed the shooting for Godfather directed by K S Ravikumar.

Meanwhile, the actor's camp is enthused with him getting the chance to do a movie for the famed AVM Production house.

The movie titled Thirupathi to be directed by Perarasu is slated to go to the floors this November.

Desperate after a string of failures and the delay in completing Godfather, Tirupathi has come as a ray of hope for Ajith.

The actor is ready and raring to begin Tirupathi. He is confident to make the movie count and re-establish his supremacy in Tamil filmdom.

The fact that all areas being sold out even before the movie could hit the floors has given more energy to the actor.

Meanwhile,Ajith had reduced 18 kilos in 55 days by taking only liquid diet and some vegetables for the last few months.

Ajith is keener than ever.That's bad news for his competitors.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/16432.html

interz
26th August 2005, 08:00 PM
sounds good, looking forward to the audio release of gf.

dinesh2002
28th August 2005, 01:38 PM
Midnight - Vairamuthu is woken up by Rehman
The devas are jealous of the great ruler Mahabali. Lord Krishna appears in disguise before Mahabali & requests the king to grant him three steps of land. Mahabali who is famous for his generous nature grants the wishRehman is a night bird & loves to work on composing, recording and rerecording late in the night.

Director Ravikumar requested a song in the traditional vein for the Ajith Asin duet in the film ?God Father?. One phone call to Vairamuthu and he came flying and immediately poured out a beautiful song.

?Innisai Alapedaye Ilamayin aruvadaiye Acchil vaartha Padumaye Aadu Kacchil kadakkum Garvame Aadu???

Having delivered the song, the sleepy Vairamuthu started off in his car.

2?o clock. The phone rang again to wake him from his deep sleep. A.R.again. His complaint. The singer was killing the term ?aruvadaye? as ?Aarupadaye? and hence a request to Vairamuthu to replace the word. (Since the singer?s tongue could not bend over the word, could Vairamuthu bend his words?) Even in his sleepy mood, Vairamuthu immediately gave a replacement ? Nankodai in the place of aruvadai.

Tamil is forced to bend to make up for the singers? limits.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/27082005-6.shtml

coucou
31st August 2005, 08:51 PM
http://thatstamil.indiainfo.com/specials/cinema/specials/vairamuthu.html

another "uthithnarayan" in tfm? :?

dinesh2002
2nd September 2005, 04:36 PM
Item Number in Godfather -

http://ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=659

Super hit Song Arises in Dawn

http://ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=661
(can anyone translate it,i can see a song lyric there,few lines)

the audio on 16th this month???

dinesh2002
3rd September 2005, 05:25 PM
Latest buzz on Godfather - Saturday, September 03, 2005 at 03:34

The much awaited film for ajith is God Father and is directed by KS Ravikumar. The technical crew is known to you all through the old articles. The latest buzz is that that the audio of God Father tuned by AR Rehman will release in another 10 to 15 days time. The rocking and foot tapping tunes by AR Rehman will definitely make a box office hit through his songs as he did in Kandukonden Kandukonden with Ajth. The trailer is ready and has been censored. It is said that Nic Arts has distributed the Censored Trailers to prominent theatres in city like Abhirami, Udhayam, etc. So we can expect the trailers of it soon in the theatres and the TV Channels. It is under the satellite rights. So after it has been cleared it will be aired in the channels. Jeya or Sun Tv may bag the TV Rights for God Father movie. NSC - South Arcot and North Arcot distribution rights has been bagged by Oscar Films PVT limited. The remaining portions of the film will shot in Chennai from this Monday and it will last till 27th of this month. The Ajith introduction songs with special dancers is yet to be shot and will be shot in the coming schedule. The unofficial news is that it is a 15 crore budget film. KS Ravikumar is the fastest pace director. You know, as ajith lost weight, KSR has changed the screenplay to suit that physique and almost he has shot the full film in these schedules after Ajit resumed God Father. In some cinesites they have asked to whether KSR or the River director is the fastest director. Now it clearly shows that our star director KSR is the fastest.

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=671

muzammil84
4th September 2005, 07:52 PM
The news about the indian who rock whole worlk, the latest info on VIkatan.com
Must check All ARR Fans here the links
http://uyirvani.com/forums/index.php?s=c5f07e971d3a6ec6cede1959dd1523c6&showtopic=3321&pid=39002&st=0&#entry39002

Lankan-Flava
5th September 2005, 05:54 AM
If GODFATHER has songs that were re-made into tamil from ARR'S recent Hindi movies i will be extremely satisfied as his songs in hindi have been significantly overlooked. With a big budget movie like Godfather directed by the very consistent KSR and amazing and yet underrated actor AJITH the songs will definately make waves.
ARR deserves recognition for his hindi songs and he didn't recieve it especially for Bose. So if i was KSR i will definately re-make AAZADHI (Bose), Dil ne Jise (DNJAK), Hum isa pal... (Kisna) and Chinama...(Meenaxi)...those songs will be BIG! Aazadi could be turned into a dedication and tribute song when the Godfather dies...that will be cooL.

What do otherz think of what hindi songs should be re-made?

Movies
5th September 2005, 09:20 AM
lankan flava... agree with everything u said except one thing...

Ajith is not under rated... he is over rated..... that guy cant act!!!!!

united07
5th September 2005, 09:57 AM
MOVIES,

i damn agree with u man!
Ajith was once touted to be the successor of Kamal Hassan! MAN! get a life.....compare ajith with Vikram and Surya now.....he will look like a kid lost in Thiruvizha!...

the only movie where he did his expressions well was KandukondainX2...... I hate it when he cries emotionally.....it's like someone cries because they dont want to cry!..GRRR!

Thalai Vazhga!
(yallam oru politics thaaan!.. :lol:)

dinesh2002
5th September 2005, 11:11 AM
actually i think ARR will use DNJAK songs....what u guys think???

muzammil84
5th September 2005, 02:42 PM
who said he will remake the songs?

dinesh2002
5th September 2005, 03:19 PM
who said he will remake the songs?

it is.... i think 1 or 2 songs from hindi movie,not sure the amount of numbers,but THERE ARE !!

njv
5th September 2005, 05:28 PM
I have got a picture of ARR, Kamal, KSR, CrazyMohan (the troupe of Dasavatharam) etc. How do I post this in this here?

It was during an audio cd launch of Crazy Mohan's comedy. My friend is releasing the CD, and when approached Crazy he was in meeting with the rest of them during dhasavatharam discussion...

Movies
6th September 2005, 09:35 AM
I hope hum hai is pal yahaan is used in godfather....

I have a feeling godfather is gonna be a waste of an album... jus gut feelings...
maybe something like parasuram..

I HOPE NOT!

united07
6th September 2005, 10:03 AM
NEWS Confirmed

Tracks being used in GF

1) Noor Un Ala (Meenaxi) - Ajith intro song
2) Azaadi (Bose) - some revolutionary song
3) Aapko Mujshe (Tehzeeb) - some sad song
+ 2 other otiginal songs...

from some very reliable "source"!

Movies
6th September 2005, 10:21 AM
R u sure united07?..
cause I have "valid sources"

they say Ajiths intro song is from Thezeb the " I wanna be Free" song... and the Lyrics to the "tamil" version is " I wanna be super star..."

LOL!

united07
6th September 2005, 11:54 AM
ya ya papaya movies, :lol:

Ajith will be singing "I wanna be super star.."
while Asin sings..."When your wish comes true"...

At the end, when Ajith realises there's no way he can become a super star..he starts singing...."The journey home..."

at the end credit..."Mangal Mangal" (the sad version)..
we can change the lyrics to be
"mangalam, mangalam, mangalam, mangalam hoi,
thalaiku ippove manggalam paditange...."

:rotlf:

Movies
6th September 2005, 08:00 PM
LOL @ united!

:rotfl:

njv
8th September 2005, 07:37 PM
I have got a picture of ARR, Kamal, KSR, CrazyMohan (the troupe of Dasavatharam) etc. How do I post this in this here?

It was during an audio cd launch of Crazy Mohan's comedy. My friend is releasing the CD, and when approached Crazy he was in meeting with the rest of them during dhasavatharam discussion...

I am surprised none of you guys wanted to see the picture!!! It has your thalaivar and my thalaivar (KH). CD was released by KH and received by ARR. Common guys... be sportive and look at the picture!!!

lancelot
8th September 2005, 07:39 PM

I am surprised none of you guys wanted to see the picture!!! It has your thalaivar and my thalaivar (KH). CD was released by KH and received by ARR. Common guys... be sportive and look at the picture!!!

lets have a look at it then...
hehe
:D

alias
9th September 2005, 12:15 AM
united dude, I hope this is not true... else it will be another alli Arjuna kind of album.

kalakal post united. Instead of Ajith intro song.. if Asin starts singing "I am free" instead of "I wanna be free" then everyone from the cinema hall will proceed to Asin's house particularly the canadian guy who was fooled with Asin's picture :-)

coucou
9th September 2005, 04:34 PM
our lens men, one focus
IndiaGlitz [Friday, September 09, 2005]

Novelty is the essence of life and cinema. Kollywood strives for newness in everything. Take the case of Godfather. What's new in it? Well, it has four camera persons.

After Cheran's Autograph,four cinematographers have come together to work for Ajith starrer Godfather.

According to director K S Ravikumar, 'the movie has P C Sreeram cranking the camera for song sequences, Priyan for a couple of songs, Prasadh who was the cinematographer of Padayappa and Arthur Wilson have also cranked a few scenes in the movie.

Four cinematographers coming together to give their best is a bit of a rarity in Tamil cinema.

Some uncharitable sections have it that four camera persons may have been a necessity (due to date problems) and the unit is now making a virtue out of it.

A major portion of the movie has been completed and Godfather will grace theatres this Deepavali.

Meanwhile, Ajith's Tirupathi goes to floors on 15 September.

baba88
15th September 2005, 11:11 PM
Bad News for all A.R.Rahman Fans.
I asked an important person of Ajithkumar's Website and he said that the audio release of Godfather is postponed again.
He said that it won't release this week. It will release and of this or october first week.
So we have to wait again

A.ANAND
16th September 2005, 05:55 AM
ARR email to me yesteday,he says all songs in godfather have fresh tune....hahahahahha

united07
16th September 2005, 07:27 AM
He didn't email me though?...mmm I will ask him directly when I meet him in Singapore when he is down here for the 3rd Dimension Tour....

united07
16th September 2005, 07:35 AM
and ooh yea...

Start Digression
WHat sort of an idiot who buys laptops and other expensive things for a girl he came to known over internet these days!...is he really from Canada...or Kanada Kuppam?.....
He is either extremely desperate to know a gal or a complete idiot......

now I believe girls can start using photo of these actresses as it might not be easily traceble nowadays
1) Amala
2) Nadhiya (younger days)
3) Thin Mumtaz (coz everyone remembers her as she is now...BULLDOZER MUMTAZ)
4) Thin Kiran (refer to no.3)
5) various heroines who appeared with Rajni + Kamal and never re-appeared in 80's period......just use photoshop to make the photo look new ok.....
End Digression

yvsmani
16th September 2005, 04:55 PM
ajith is singing a song in thiruppathi,
sarathkumar in chanakya, ARR has called on surya to sing a song in jilendru oru kadhal ( source : cinema kaaram kaapi - star vijay tv)

coucou
21st September 2005, 07:21 PM
any news on godgather audio??? :roll:

baba88
21st September 2005, 08:58 PM
[tscii:f7c6b9c612]Here is the confirmation for what I said on 15.September.

The much awaited movie of Ultimate Star Ajit Godfather is likely to get delayed for a release. Also the audio album is not expecting these weeks. The film directed by K.S Ravikumar was launched almost one year back ( 15th Nov.2004 ) and had first to release in Tamil new Year day ( 14.04.05 ) but for many reasons it was postponed to this Diwali ( Nov. 1st 2005 ). Unfortunately, this movie will be again postponed…which date? The buzz says that it will release on 6th December 2005 , just one month before Pongal ( where many films will release ). It seems that Godfather would take a beating at the Box Office if it comes like that so producer SS Chakravarthy projects for a Pongal ( 14.01.06 ) release to avoid loss collections.

If Godfather will release for Pongal, it will clash with P.Vasu’s Paramasivan which is slated to release for Republic Day ( 26.01.06 )…The question now is “Is it possible to see two Ajit’s movies running simultaneously on theatres ?” . The problem now is the shorter time span between the two films.

He deeply hope that from Godfather to the last film of Ajit, all will sensational record in Tamil Cinema
(ajithfans.com)

So what do you say now A.Anand ???[/tscii:f7c6b9c612]

A.ANAND
22nd September 2005, 01:22 AM
ajit fans totally worst webside i think.ethavathu uruppadiya solli tholayamatturanunnga..innikki oru news,naalaikki oru news..padam eppavenumalum varatum.atha patti kavalai illai.audio seekiram vantha pothumppa!!!!

dinesh2002
30th September 2005, 10:28 AM
[tscii:8c1b60e2c4]A peek into the story of GodFather September 29, 2005

After Baba, Rajini had decided upon Jaggubai with K.S. Ravikumar. But, the project was dropped and Rajini went on to do Chandramukhi. Ravikumar has made minor changes to the story and converted the project as Godfather. Rajini’s thoughts in Jaggubai will now be revealed in Shankar style in Sivaji. Godfather is almost three-fourths completed and will be released on Deepavali day. Ajith and Ravikumar had earlier worked together in Villain.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News31/29-9-05e/tamil-movies-news-godfather.html

can we expect the audio next week ?????[/tscii:8c1b60e2c4]

sanchayy
11th October 2005, 01:06 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13960636

sanchayy
11th October 2005, 01:07 AM
[tscii:ed20d19de0]On the face of it, Nic Arts Chakravarthy’s Godfather directed by K.S.Ravikumar featuring Ajit in a triple role along with Asin seems to have been abandoned by all concerned.
All attempts made by K.S Ravikumar and Ajit to complete the film have not worked and now everyone concerned have moved over to other projects. Ravikumar is currently paying all attention on Silambarasan’s Saravanan, which will be followed by Kamal Hassan’s Dasavatharam for Oscar Films.

Ajit had spend nearly 200 days for Godfather without getting any salary and now he has changed tracks and is doing P.Vasu’s Paramasivam followed by Perarasu directed Tirupati for AVM. Moreover the actor has lost a lot of weight and even if he wants to, there will be continuity problems.

As far as producer Chakravarthy is concerned, he has no funds to finish the shooting as he has to settle bills from Rs 250 to Rs 5 Lakhs to various people. He has not paid anyone including its heroine Asin who is peeved that most of the scenes were shot using a dupe (who is also reported to have walked out as she was not paid her salary!!). Hundreds of junior artists in Hyderabad have lodged complaint against the producer for not getting paid with their association.

However the biggest losers of Godfather being scrapped are the financiers, distributors and exhibitors who had paid huge advance money to Chakravarthy.

[/tscii:ed20d19de0]

sanchayy
11th October 2005, 08:22 PM
http://www.behindwoods.com/features/News/News33/11-10-05/tamil-movies-news-sivakasi.html

mani234
12th October 2005, 10:41 PM
ajith is currently working in paramasivan shoot,it is due release on jan 26th
when enquired AJITH gave the following details-
Godfather shooting balance-one song,some climax scenes
only few days shoot left.
audio will release by this month end(ie)november first week
the movie will be tried to release on december.

ARR was also busy with his australia tour etc.so now he is free and doing the rerecording.

dinesh2002
14th October 2005, 10:54 AM
Date: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:11 pm
Subject: Re: [arr] GODFATHER DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arr_sarath
Send Email

Yes Pals....
My father do had some contacts in film circuit and as per the industry talk, everyone who has listened to GF has been clean bowled (as usual) it seems...they r praying that GF shud get released atleast for the sake of the songs...

so, lets keep our fingers crossed...

Antony Raveenson <raveenson_sumsure@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Guys I asked the Ajith fans club head named Thayagam Balagi says that the songs will be released betwn. 20th oct. to 25 th oct. n the movie will be a nov last release............
so don't get confused.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/56188

ezy0265
14th October 2005, 12:10 PM
Dinesh2002 wrote:
"as per the industry talk, everyone who has listened to GF has been clean bowled (as usual) it seems..."

We hope so too. As long as it is not 'toilet bowled' like what he did for Ah Ahh... the painful crap songs many ARR fans are claiming as great tracks, it should be OK by his standards.

united07
14th October 2005, 12:20 PM
ezy0265,

finally someone to agree with me...Ah..Aah is not great! its not even in the leage of ARR's great....

its crap bar a song or 2...tats all...

but before a movie releases dont believe in these kinda comments

Director : The story is very different and sure to win an award
Hero : My role is very different from my other movies and I expect a national award
Heroine : I have so much scope to act in this movie.
Comedians : The highlight of this movie will be its comedy.
From Others : The songs are definitely the best in recent times... (only one movie really met that expectation..which is BOYS)

ALL THESE ARE SIMPLY CRAP!

A.ANAND
14th October 2005, 02:19 PM
ezy0265,unnoda listla 'ghajini'songs toilet bowled settukallam..

dinesh2002
14th October 2005, 04:44 PM
ezy0265,

finally someone to agree with me...Ah..Aah is not great! its not even in the leage of ARR's great....

its crap bar a song or 2...tats all...

but before a movie releases dont believe in these kinda comments

Director : The story is very different and sure to win an award
Hero : My role is very different from my other movies and I expect a national award
Heroine : I have so much scope to act in this movie.
Comedians : The highlight of this movie will be its comedy.
From Others : The songs are definitely the best in recent times... (only one movie really met that expectation..which is BOYS)

ALL THESE ARE SIMPLY CRAP!

my dad an IR & Hj fan (that means hardcore anti ARR) :lol: said " the songs r all good,such a relief after the noises this year,after so long im listenin to this kinda song". ever since Alaipayuthey,this is the only album my dad praised.I remember he was so excited when Anniyan didint had ARRahman,which evoked him to go & watch the movie in theater! :lol:

dunno y so many people hate ARR :P,i alwiz do this,when an ARR song releases,i let my dad listen,saying its Hj's, he will say " beautiful song,this is what u call song,the songs by ARRahman not nice" then when i say its ARR...his face changes :P

1 more famouse thing they love to tell is " ARR songs cannot be listened after 10 years"..prooved many people wrong by letting them listen to Kadhalan,Duet,Bombay,Indira,Roja,Pudhiya Mugam,Thiruda Thiruda all over again and ask " what u think about the songs " they will say " very nice" then ill say " its already 10 years + releassed songs,yepadi :wink: "

dinesh2002
14th October 2005, 04:45 PM
ezy0265,unnoda listla 'ghajini'songs toilet bowled settukallam..

speaking bout ghazini,the sutrum vizhi reminds me of an ARR song,i think from Ottam....can u guys throw some lights here...

reagan87
14th October 2005, 05:26 PM
I dont care if the movie releases or not !!!! Seriously, i'm never bothered about the movie but one thing that really frustrates me is that the audio which have been completed are yet to release. Damn...atleast they should make a way for the audio release. Something like Udhaya where the audio was release way much earlier than the movie which actually got released after a year. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that someday i would be able to listen to the album.

ezy0265
14th October 2005, 05:40 PM
Dinesh2002,

Please bring your dad for a geriatrician checkup, if he is truly that blurr!!!! I don't think your dad's response is going to bring much credit to your arguments. Simply pathetic attempt.

Dei Anand, what's your point in wacking Gajini's songs, as it is so irrelevant to the issue of Ah Ahh songs stinking! Sollarathukku onnum illainaa vaiyaiyum soooooo....yum pottikkittu iru. Illenaa apparam colorectal surgeon vanthaalum un pin thuvaaratthai kaapaatha mudiyaathu!

MADDY
14th October 2005, 05:50 PM
Dinesh2002,
Dei Anand, what's your point in wacking Gajini's songs, as it is so irrelevant to the issue of Ah Ahh songs stinking

hello, b4 bashing anand pls look at the thread, this is abt Godfather music and not abt how Ah Aah stinks or not, so u also better stick to the topic.......

dinesh2002
14th October 2005, 05:58 PM
Dinesh2002,

Please bring your dad for a geriatrician checkup, if he is truly that blurr!!!! I don't think your dad's response is going to bring much credit to your arguments. Simply pathetic attempt.

Dei Anand, what's your point in wacking Gajini's songs, as it is so irrelevant to the issue of Ah Ahh songs stinking! Sollarathukku onnum illainaa vaiyaiyum soooooo....yum pottikkittu iru. Illenaa apparam colorectal surgeon vanthaalum un pin thuvaaratthai kaapaatha mudiyaathu!

hey,that wasnt a credit to my argument but jst mentioned something which is happenin,i pitty u if it hit u real bad :wink: :lol: . besides,what r u here doing in ARR thread?? i think u should move ur self somewhere where there r many of people ur kind 8-) ...im sure i dun need to mention it....in malay we say " siapa makan chili,dia rasa pedas" :wink:

dinesh2002
14th October 2005, 06:07 PM
back to the topic,the audio has 6 songs rite?? lets see what songs that ARR could have reused...

1.Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kahaa - Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kahaa
2.Jaane Bahara - Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kahaa
3.Hum Hai Iss Phal Yahaan - Kisna

these were great songs that didint get its credit,i think ARR is really fond on using Kisna;s track...he keeps on complaining in every interview it didint get used propaly....mabby he might use this...i hope :d