PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself here

Oldposts
25th December 2004, 10:04 PM
Topic started by SONTHAVELAIPATRON (@ 128.227.80.30) on Wed Jul 30 18:02:59 EDT 1997.
<font size="-1">All times in EDT +9:30 for IST.</font>

Oldposts
Old responses (http://tfmpage.com/forum/29597.addicts.html)

Oldposts
I am an outsider in the tamilian forum. But
the only link is SPBS. AS this man has sang
in tamilian as well I am bound to see this aspect
as well.
Interested in SPBS quality tamil songs

Oldposts
i want to discuss with friends with TMS / SUSEELA/PBS/RAFI/KISHORE/MUKESH...FANS

Oldposts
yes

Oldposts
hi! i am sujay ,doing his studies from birla institute of technology,mesra ,ranchi. i m glad to know about so many rahmanians.i m also a singer ,workig and experimenting over styles of music from all parts of the world.aiso,iant to make an album of my own.love to hear more from u.

Oldposts
hai.
i mostly listen to english songs , for my feeling are most important, and i love techno kind of songs . in indian music i love raja jee, ismail darbarji, rd buramaji, and mr.msv

Oldposts
test

Oldposts
Is anyone interested in analyzing Tamil / Telugu / Malayalam / Kannada / English Movies, Serials, SOPs, Dramas, SOngs, Lit etc? I need your help. Thank you
Arvind
Chicago, USA

Oldposts
Is anyone interested in analyzing Tamil / Telugu / Malayalam / Kannada / English Movies, Serials, SOPs, Dramas, SOngs, Lit etc? I need your help. Thank you
Arvind
Chicago, USA

Oldposts
vanakkam nanbargaley
pazhaya paadalkal(1950/60) rasigai naan
vibaram therinthavargalidam natpu kolla aasaiyudan irukirane

Oldposts
Hai music lovers,
Iam Rajesh from Bangalore and love tamil melodies very much. Any one want to share the collection please mail me...

Bye
R.Rajesh

Oldposts
Hi friends...
I am Prem from Dubai. I need good friendships from all over the world.

Oldposts
Hi,
Iam Siva, a software engineer, currently at Washington, DC, US. I love film music - Tamil, Hindi and recent Telugu ones. Iam self-learning keyboard with the help of this site

Oldposts
Hai all...,
i am Sarathi ,System Amin in a MNC company. currently in Madurai-Tamilnadu-India.

I love to hear music...

if anyone knwo the English album name... which are copied by Tamil music directors....

Plese mail me at sarathi_2k@yahoo.com

thanks.
luv
Sarathi

Oldposts
Hai all,
here's satish from s.s.n engg college luving all tamil/malayalam/eng songs.
anyone want to discuss abt ILAYARAJA,RAHMAN,VIDYASAGAR ....
U know VIDYASAGAR is the first musician to enter into hollywood by directing music for the film "BEYOND THE SOUL".
bye for now.
luv,
satish.p

Oldposts
anyone want to discuss abt ANBE SIVAM and DHOOL by VIDYA.

Oldposts
ithkellam kooda discussion room poduvaankala enna?

One sure for sure

ANBESIVAM music is not very DHOOL

Oldposts
Laden
#203 KillUSA Road,
Kabool
Afganisthan

T.P: No telephon service yet
email: What the %&^$ is dat??

Oldposts
i want to know if anybody can say from which movie is the song 'THALATU PILLAY ENNAI THALATU'sung by S.P.B&P.SUSEELA.

Oldposts
hi , this is lanjish,
i love spb,yesudas and mohdrafi's voice and ilikw to collect live songs of them as many as possible . help me. i want to meet spb and yesudas or just talk to them. i know its not easy for me . but help me by giving their telephone numbers. soon pl. dont avoid this requestpl
bye lanjish

Oldposts
Hi. I am a half-Tamil fun-loving teenage boy who listens to Tamil songs on a regular basis, especially those by Ilayaraja. I live up to my name, in that I like to chase after girls that are younger than me!

regards,
purv

Oldposts
Hi Purv,
Why are behind chasing gals, any specific reason?
What is the meaning of your name?

Oldposts
BTW, what do you think about IRs music, I thjink he is the best MD of SiFM.. I am a teenager from Bangalore. I have some good collection of IR. Do you know any website where i can get Tamil Mp3s that too songs of IR and Sj, SPB Combo..

Frends from today..?

Oldposts
Hi all,

Iam from Bangalore, working at an R&D org.Love tamil melodies!

Oldposts
a nice movement from tamil film industry-but also should give provisons for the peoples who are like to prove their talent and thus have a chance to enter the movie world through the internet

Oldposts
HI SElva ,
Where are you in Bangalore? BTW, what is that R&D ?

Oldposts
Jega

Oldposts
HI GUYS:
Iam very interested in knowing more abt english and western composers. i learn music. so i jus dont want to hear ONLY indian music. anyone have good knowledge abt it, please mail me , we shall have share or might i shall like to get information!!!
thanks in advance...
please do respond!!

Oldposts
TO MY LOVE RAMYA BE LOVE WITH ME

Oldposts
TO MY LOVE RAMYA BE LOVE WITH ME

Oldposts
Ramya is mine

Oldposts
Hi Friends,

I am girija from Kuwait. I am fond of tamil carnatic music and if there is anyone who can share M.S.Subbulakshmis songs and any other great carnatic artists , I shall feel happy. I am just learning carnatic music and so interested in knowing more about it.

Oldposts
Pranav, I was just kidding. I just need something that is catchy and different. That's why I picked the name purv. Then, there's the fact that real life 'PURVs' (pervs) try to blend in with normal people any way they can. They most certainly wouldn't refer to themselves as such, otherwise they'd be history!

But... oh dear... it seems as if it's getting me into trouble with another DFer. And I don't want to be in trouble with anyone. So, my days of being a PURV are over, once and for all. Hmmm... now, what's a nice catchy, unique name for me self, that doesn't give away my identity?

I'll come back when I think of something....

Oldposts
Okay, here it is... I officially assume the title Chimpanzee (based on a character from one of my very own comedies).

Oldposts
Hi, I am Thiagarajan from Singapore. Mr. VidyaSagar was my classmate. I want to get in touch with him. Anybody knows his contact no or email, please help me find my old friend.

Oldposts
Hi! I am Shrikanth somebody knows the mail or the Contact address of any of the Music directors(tamil prefrebaly). I will be very grateful to you .Or Else I want to do own albums of mine .Does somebody wants to join me.pls mail me to srican123@rediffmail.com

Oldposts
House for Sale

I have a semi-D terrace house in South East Garden, Seremban for sale urgently.

3700 sq ft
3 bed rooms
Good neighbour
No pollution, no traffic problem
Price below 100K

Please contact me at 016 6116368 if you are interested

Alex,
SEREMBAN, N.S.

awtj@myway.com

Oldposts
House for Sale

I have a semi-D terrace house in South East Garden, Seremban for sale urgently.

3700 sq ft
3 bed rooms
Good neighbour
No pollution, no traffic problem
Price below 100K

Please contact me at 016 6116368 if you are interested

Alex,
SEREMBAN, N.S.

awtj@myway.com

Oldposts
Pls ignore the above message, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Oldposts
Singer Hariharan sings to raise funds for the school in
`Kootoorpuram- Chennai ` named as the vithyasagar school for the
mentally ill in Chennai. The program is titled as " Tell India"
the program will be held in Kamarajar Arangam in Kodampakam. Those
of you who can read tamil plz go to the link below for more..
thanks

http://www.dinamani.com/Cinema/CineItems.asp? (http://www.dinamani.com/Cinema/CineItems.asp?
)
ID=DNC20030908155931&Title=Cinema+%2D+News&lTitle=%A3%B2U%F4

Join the Hariharan Fan Club
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adept777/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adept777/
)

Oldposts
I am vizzy from bangalore.i am very much intrested in rare old tamil songs than popular songs.those who are having same taste can contact me for mutual benefit.thanks vizzy.

Oldposts
Hi friends,
Anyone interested in Tamil films,music and hobby painting, contact me by email.
Thanks,
Viji

Oldposts
Thiagarajan s/o annamalai. Mother name is meenashi. Have one elder brother Singaram @Kannan .2 elder sisters choppi and Rukmani. He from moovender 2nd street visvanathapuram.madurai.From Chettiar community. His Madurai Kamaraj University student book no.6, Dis No.428, Register No: 92US19, Folio No :567 dated on 25 of September,1995. His transfer-cum conduct certificate No.4184, Admin No:4821 and register no :1082 and dated 23 of June, 1995. He said the got gold medal for BSC (computer science) in Thiagarajar College of science and arts. His name got come out in newspaper. He said he is the best singer of the college. He won many gift for that. He said he the cricket champion in that college in 1992. He studies in this college in year 1992-1995. He is famous in person in that college. All the student and lecturer know him. His native is nerrukuppai. Near perumal kovil. His brother has cybernet in kpudur, Madurai. His name is singaram @kannan. Now he is earning 1 laskhs per month as salary.

After see him and hear his story. I’m interest to be as graduate as him. For sure 3 years later I will be like him. I need a from thiagarajar college. Can anyone be my friend?

Oldposts
Thiagarajan s/o annamalai. Mother name is meenashi. Have one elder brother Singaram @Kannan .2 elder sisters choppi and Rukmani. He from moovender 2nd street visvanathapuram.madurai.From Chettiar community. His Madurai Kamaraj University student book no.6, Dis No.428, Register No: 92US19, Folio No :567 dated on 25 of September,1995. His transfer-cum conduct certificate No.4184, Admin No:4821 and register no :1082 and dated 23 of June, 1995. He said the got gold medal for BSC (computer science) in Thiagarajar College of science and arts. His name got come out in newspaper. He said he is the best singer of the college. He won many gift for that. He said he the cricket champion in that college in 1992. He studies in this college in year 1992-1995. He is famous in person in that college. All the student and lecturer know him. His native is nerrukuppai. Near perumal kovil. His brother has cybernet in kpudur, Madurai. His name is singaram @kannan. Now he is earning 1 laskhs per month as salary.

After see him and hear his story. I’m interest to be as graduate as him. For sure 3 years later I will be like him. I need a from thiagarajar college. Can anyone be my friend?

Oldposts
hi all
im kavi and im from South Africa.. and well id just like t o talk about tamil music industry
mail me

Oldposts
hi all
im jkmags and im from South Africa.. and well id just like t o talk about tamil music industry
mail me

Oldposts
hi all
im jkmags and im from South Africa.. and well id just like t o talk about tamil music industry
mail me

Oldposts
Hi To All.
My name is Jeevan, living in France. I love MUSIC & my aime to be a good SINGER in our TAMIL WORLD. If someone could HELP me to become please CONTACT me as SOON as you can. I SUNG for 3 ALBUMS in France and I've done many STAGE programes too. Thank you.

Oldposts
Hello ,

This is to announce you about two Internet Radios :

Radio One - Tamil Pop (Only Tamil Pop Songs)

http://www.live365.com/stations/305648?play

and

Sun - Tamil FM Radio http://www.live365.com/stations/306755?play (http://www.live365.com/stations/306755?play
)

The first one is for Tamil pop only.

Listen and also send your mp3 files or their locations, for any other Tamil pop songs.

Rgds,

Bobby.

Oldposts
hello

Oldposts
http://incestwebsite.com - what is it?

Oldposts
can anyone give me hariharanji's email id?i will be thankful to you always

Oldposts
I m the ardent fan of Mohammed Rafi,Yesudas,Kishore kumar and Jayachandran.You can mailc me to giridhargold@yahoo.com

Oldposts
I m the ardent fan of Mohammed Rafi,Yesudas,Kishore kumar and Jayachandran.You can mail me to giridhargold@yahoo.com

Oldposts
hai friends!

Oldposts
hai friends from next time onwards i m also going to clarify about all music directors

Oldposts
hi iam dee a big a.r.rahman fan any one ma

Oldposts
whose responsible person
at annasalai dinamani office
for advertisement through from email

Oldposts
Hello there,
My name is Ainkaran, I love Music than anything.
Music is my blood.I cannot live without music.
My favorite singers are SPB & PBS.
each songs are HONEY DROPS.
"Ninaipathellam Nadanthuvittaal
devam ethumillai,
nadanthathaye ninaithirunthaal amathi endrumillai"

Oldposts
Hey there! I'm Kaz, I live is Australia! Are you a forum addict? then check out our Aussie forums, http://badman.gotdns.com ... make them what you want! free for all! See ya there!

Oldposts
hai friends!

Oldposts
check out planetf1.com/chat

Oldposts
Hi To All.
My name is Jeevan, living in France. I love MUSIC & my aime to be a good SINGER in our TAMIL WORLD. If someone could HELP me to become please CONTACT me as SOON as you can. I SUNG for 3 ALBUMS in France and I've done many STAGE programes too. Thank you.

Oldposts
Hi Everyone! Praveen here :) I just got referred here from http://www.dhwanii.com (http://www.dhwanii.com
)

Anyways, Im into some remixed Tamil music.... My latest is stuff from www.twinstarz.net some seriously good remixes :)

I live in Perth, Western Australia.

Originally from Sri-Lanka (colombo)

Vannakam Ellarukum :)

Oldposts
can anyone give me the name of music director of chalthi ka nam gaadi

Oldposts
chalthi ka nam gaadi s MD is SD Burman

Oldposts
Hi,

I am Subbu, I am a professional singer. I have my own music troops called Yogi's Swaralaya.

Any body interested, can reach me on subbu0306@yahoo.com
<a name="last"></a>

madhu
29th December 2004, 04:20 AM
Hi Friends !

Surya
29th December 2004, 05:33 AM
wassup guys! :D

tfmlover
28th January 2005, 10:08 AM
Disable HTML in this post

madhu
28th January 2005, 10:34 AM
tfmlover :

andha naalu peru yarunnu sollaliye ! :D

tfmlover
4th February 2005, 07:10 AM
sollathaan ninaikiren mudiayavillai!

MumbaiRamki
10th February 2005, 11:01 PM
Naan Mumbai Ramki ..aana naan irukarthu Mumbai la illa ...

Naan oru software engineer ..aanna ennaku code na ennanu theriyathu ....

Yen muzhu peru Ramakrishnan ..aana naan "Ramar" um illa .."Krishna" rum illa ..

Ennaku music na romba pidikum ..anna music na ennanu theriyathu ...

Sorry thalivaa ..summa time pass ku yezuthinenn ..:))

madhu
11th February 2005, 12:19 AM
HI mumbairamki !

neenga ilaiyaraja avatar pottirukeenga... ana ilaiyaraja kidaiyadhu..correct-a ? :lol:

MumbaiRamki
11th February 2005, 01:03 AM
madhu ,
Tht was excellent !!!!!!!! :))

Ajith range ku oru statement ..eppa parunga ...

2006 la naan thaan SUper programmer...

Ennoda code a yarum review(seendi) panna kudathu ....

Ennoda code a yaravathu review ( seendi ) partha ,naan ennoda adutha program "punch" comments vaipen....

Ennaku navarasaa language um therium ...
:lol: :shock: :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :shock: :)

ethu epadi irruku !!!

MumbaiRamki
11th February 2005, 01:09 AM
Ok ...iam teh first guy to post my "real" avataar ...

of course in "vara malar" Andumani style :)))

madhu
11th February 2005, 07:58 AM
Hi MR !
( mumbairamki-nnu type panna neram aagudhu ! :lol: )

andhumaniyO ! gundumaniyO ! unga face blank-a irukkuradhaala neenga enna expression kodukkareengannu puriyala ! :roll:

Yudhajit
9th March 2005, 09:26 AM
Hi all,

I am Yudhajit (my punnai peyar), working in a MNC. love to discuss anything in tamil literature, tech stuff, philosophy etc. ennaakku ethum theriyadhu, adu vera vishayam, :D . But i have interest to know about it.

MR and Madhu i just want to join your lively discussion. nice ones

madhu
9th March 2005, 10:29 PM
yudhajit!

idhukku "sandaiyai jeyithavar" appadinnu meaning vachukkalama ?
appadinna neenga ajith-vijay thread pakkam poi parunga.. angE dhinam kurukshEtram nadakkudhu ... neenga krishna paramathma madhiri yedhachum udhavi seyya mudiyudhannu parungaLEn.. :P (BTW unga punai peyarukku nijama enna artham ?)

Yudhajit
10th March 2005, 12:08 PM
Hi Madhu,

Yeah you can take in that way also, but i remember Yudhajit means "victor in war". I don't want to be krishna in gurukshetra, but i like to be krishna in Gokulam :lol: . Besides, do you really like rasigar mandrams, fight for favorite actors and all, i don't like it pa.

Yudhajit.

madhu
10th March 2005, 10:15 PM
yudha !

"krishna in gokulam " :lol: ... do you like to me in the middle of cows and calves !! ( U are still drinking milk...chinna pappava !)

Yudhajit
11th March 2005, 09:07 AM
illa pa, up to "Kamsha vada", krishna was in gokulam only (enjoyed the most, oree kushal than :lol: ). He had spring of his life only in gokulam. by the way i love animals, cows and calves are nice only.

Neenga sonnatthu sari than "Naan innum paapa than, en chella amma uvkku". i guess this is case true for you also.

mohan kumar
11th March 2005, 11:30 AM
Iam aretired govt servant. i am interested in liturature english. I have read a lot of books in fiction &non-fiction which i want to share with members. My other interest is old hindi songs . I AM AGREAT FAN OF KISHORE KUMAR. M y only weakness is iam a rajani fan.

MOHAN KUMAR. CHENNAI.

Anoushka
11th March 2005, 03:16 PM
Mohanji: I guess I can call you that! Well that's interesting... I am not a retired govt servant but then I've read lot of books too and I like old Hindi songs, infact I love Kishore kumar so much that each visit to India I end up picking up some cassette/CD of Kishore and I am a rajani fan too :)

Have a nice day

madhu
11th March 2005, 09:38 PM
Anoushka!

I am not a retired govt servant

neenga deny panradhu... retired illai enra ? alladhu govt. servant illai enra ? :P

(mookkukku mela kobam vandhu adutha postingla kizhi kizhinnu kizhippeengannu edhir pakkuren !!)

mohan kumar
15th March 2005, 10:57 AM
Anoushka

Thank you for your mail. Recently i have been to a music concert by Ajoy Mugarji . H E DISCUSSED about one of my favourite kishore song koi hum dum nara ha from film jumbroo. He says it is based on old bajan in raag jinjoti. IF you come across listen to his concert. It is wotth . hAVE by chance read robin sharma' THE MONK WHO SOLD HIS FERRARI?

mohan kumar

Anoushka
16th March 2005, 08:13 PM
Madhu: enaku mookuku mela kovam avvalavu easya varathu :) And appadiye kovam vanthalum ungalayo illa intha pageayo kizhika mudiyathu :))

btw, naan retiredum illa, government servantum illa! But I am on a Government project now!

Mohanji: Koi humdum na raha is a beautiful song..

Koi humdum na raha
koi sahara na raha
hum kisike na rahe
koi hamara na raha...

I will surely go to Ajoy's concert if he comes to Dublin! And no, I haven't read THE MONK WHO SOLD HIS FERRARI :( I will check that in the library when I go next time!

Have a nice day,
Anoushka

madhu
16th March 2005, 10:13 PM
Anoushka ! :(

Anoushka
16th March 2005, 10:33 PM
enna madhu thittu vaangalayenu sogama? :)

madhu
16th March 2005, 10:37 PM
kuttu pattalum modhira kaiyala kuttu padanum..

thittu vanginalum ungalai madhiri emerald islandla irukkaravanga kitta thittu vanganum..

appadiyavadhu chennaikku mazhai varudha pakkalam ! :P

Anoushka
16th March 2005, 10:45 PM
madhu :)

You just made my day!!!

Chennaiku mazhai varanumna ore vazhi, neraya maram naduvom - Chennaiyum emerald citya maathuvom thaana mazhai vara poguthu :)

madhu
16th March 2005, 10:50 PM
Hi Anoushka!

yes.. I am doing it and asking my friends also..
"unnal mudiyum thambi" padathula vara thatha madhiri.. nammala mudinjadhai seivom..
edhir kalathilavadhu nalla mazhai vandhu Chennai azhaga irukkanum.. :thumbsup:

Anoushka
16th March 2005, 10:52 PM
That is nice! Ennala mudinjathu, enga ponalum Chennaila amma veetuku chedi, maram, kodinu ethavathu kondu varuven, athu pola anga irunthu Irelandukkum kadathitu varuven :) ippa murunga kombu kondu vanthu vachen varutha illayanu theriala!!!

Varungalatha Chennai Singara Chennaia maara poguthu paarthute irungalen :)

tfmlover
8th April 2005, 08:56 AM

madhu
8th April 2005, 10:27 PM
tfmlover !

gemini babies avatar paththi kooda sollalaam ! :lol:

tfmlover
8th April 2005, 11:59 PM

nilavupriyan
3rd July 2005, 08:48 AM
im new and an ordent an of ilayaraja

Strictly no chatting here. Go to PP thread if you want to..!

pooja.shankar
29th January 2006, 05:32 PM
seems in this topic...u ve been talking to urself for sumtime oldposts

bpk
14th October 2006, 08:07 AM
hi,

i like music very much,
i am a fan of illayaraja

Shakthiprabha.
14th October 2006, 08:12 AM
hi bpk

welcome to the hub :)

crazy
14th October 2006, 02:11 PM
hi,

i like music very much,
i am a fan of illayaraja

Hi bpk
Welcome to this hub :)

ramky
15th October 2006, 09:07 AM
hi,

i like music very much,
i am a fan of illayaraja

hi bpk :) welcome to Hub forums !

you may visit the section on Illaiyaraaja - "Rajanna Raja Thaan!" at this link and post there if you want : http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewforum.php?f=13

and this link is for the thread about Yuvan Shankar Raja's new albums :

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=1094&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1440

happy hubbing :)

A.G.Kutty
8th February 2007, 02:28 PM
Hi, I am Kutty, back in TFM after a long time.

Shakthiprabha.
8th February 2007, 02:32 PM
Hi Kutty!

Welcome :D

(We are all new here, some of us earlier from forumhub)

Designer
8th February 2007, 02:40 PM
hi Kutty, welcome to Hub & TFM :)

crazy
9th February 2007, 12:19 AM
Hi, I am Kutty, back in TFM after a long time.

Welcome kutty :)

A.G.Kutty
9th February 2007, 09:18 PM
Hi Shakthiprabha , designer and crazy, thanks a lot to all of you.

madhu
9th February 2007, 09:21 PM
welcome kutty :P

Achilles
2nd April 2008, 03:29 PM
Enakku Yaarume Welcome sollala....Crazy-ya thavira.... :( :( :(

Achilles
2nd April 2008, 03:34 PM
And abt me.....

Peru MuthuSelvan....Bangalore la velai....Software Engineer....
Sondha ooru Namakkal.... :wave:

Enakku movies romba pidikkum...And Songs too obviously.... :musicsmile:

Favourite music na Ilaiyaraaja and A.R.Rahman... :cool2:

Ippo Yuvan music-um Harris Jayaraj music-um konjam pidikkum.... :thumbsup:

Movies na Shankar and Maniratnam movies....Comedy movies ellame paarpen.... :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump: :redjump:

Kamal and Rajini are my favourite actors....Ippo irukkura actors la Surya pidikkum.... :exactly:

Perumbalum english movies neraya paarpen.... :yes:

Ippo 60 posts-ku appuram inga intro kudukkiren.... :oops2: :omg:

crazy
2nd April 2008, 03:46 PM
ippovaachum introduce paneengale :)

sudha india
2nd April 2008, 03:52 PM
Welcom to the hub Muthuselvan.

Bangalorela irundhu kondu location-la
Greece nu pottirukeengale.. en ?

Achilles
2nd April 2008, 03:56 PM

Nandri Sudha....

Peru Achilles nu vachirukken...Adhaan locationum adhukku thagundha maadhiri Greece nu pottutten.... :tongueout: :shhh:

P.S: Crazy, Sudha, mgb, Shakthipraba nu neraiya peru irukkanga....
Avangala pathina intro-lam enga??? :roll: :confused2:

crazy
2nd April 2008, 03:58 PM

Nandri Sudha....

Peru Achilles nu vachirukken...Adhaan locationum adhukku thagundha maadhiri Greece nu pottutten.... :tongueout: :shhh:

P.S: Crazy, Sudha, mgb, Shakthipraba nu neraiya peru irukkanga....
Avangala pathina intro-lam enga??? :roll: :confused2:

naanga ellaam romba special :P
just kidding go to hubbers lounge ange knowing you or sth'nu sollittu oru thread iurkkum....andha threadla edho oru pakkathil engala patthi irukkum :)

sudha india
2nd April 2008, 04:01 PM
Location - bangalorenu pottathan neenga b'lorela irukaradhu theriyum.

meet nadakkumpodhu - you can also join and others will know you are in bangalore.

perukku poruthama location potta konjam confusion than. anyway your choice.

Enakkum ellar pathi fulla theriyadhu. Poga poga neengale therijupeenga.

Achilles
2nd April 2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks Sudha....Now I realised the need to give correct location....

And people...Some help needed....

Indha paattu endha padathula varudhu-nu theriyanum

"Kaalangkathaale Oru Velai Illamae
Siru Kallori penn pinnaal sutrum kaadhal periyavane"

I guess the lyrics is correct....Indha paattu endha padathula varudhunu sollunga....

Thanks in Advance... :smile:

madhu
2nd April 2008, 07:03 PM

I guess the lyrics is correct....Indha paattu endha padathula varudhunu sollunga....

Hi Muthu..

andha pAttu from uLLam kavarntha kaLvan by KJY and Chitra.

BTW,,, adhu "periyavanE" illai .....
"chinnavanE"

adhu sari.... idhu unga introduction illaiyE ? :noteeth:

Achilles
2nd April 2008, 07:20 PM

Hi Muthu..

andha pAttu from uLLam kavarntha kaLvan by KJY and Chitra.

BTW,,, adhu "periyavanE" illai .....
"chinnavanE"

adhu sari.... idhu unga introduction illaiyE ? :noteeth:

Thank u so much madhu.....And adhu ennoda intro kidayadhu...

By the way ungalooru endha ooru??? :roll: :? :wink:

bingleguy
2nd April 2008, 07:24 PM
And abt me.....

oor-mate Muthu avargale :-) varuga velga :-)
konjam munnadi vandhirundhaa ;-) namma blore meet kke vandhirukkalaame :-)

adhukku tata kaamichuteengala :roll: ;-)

madhu
2nd April 2008, 07:55 PM
Hi muthu..

nAn chennaivAsi :cool:

bingleguy
2nd April 2008, 07:57 PM
Hi muthu..
kasi sivakasi AdivAsi maadiri chennai vAsi yo ennamo :roll: ;-)

madhu
2nd April 2008, 07:59 PM
Hi muthu..

norway vAsi kooda uNdu :noteeth:

bingleguy
2nd April 2008, 08:00 PM
Hi muthu..

:lol: paavam adhe en inga izhukkareenga ;-) adhu paatukku anbe sivane nnu chamathaa irukku ;-)

Achilles
2nd April 2008, 08:05 PM
And abt me.....

oor-mate Muthu avargale :-) varuga velga :-)
konjam munnadi vandhirundhaa ;-) namma blore meet kke vandhirukkalaame :-)

adhukku tata kaamichuteengala :roll: ;-)

Adhu vandhu Hi sonnen vasanth.... :wave:

Achilles
2nd April 2008, 08:06 PM
Hi muthu..

:cool2:

Naan kooda innum konja naal kalichu chennai vandhidalamnu irukken.... :goodidea: :noteeth:

bingleguy
2nd April 2008, 08:07 PM
Hi muthu..
:cool2:
Naan kooda innum konja naal kalichu chennai vandhidalamnu irukken.... :goodidea: :noteeth:
:roll:

Achilles
2nd April 2008, 08:07 PM
Hi muthu..

:lol: paavam adhe en inga izhukkareenga ;-) adhu paatukku anbe sivane nnu chamathaa irukku ;-)

Adhu yaaru Norway vaasi...Crazy oruthanga irukkangale avangala??? :idontgetit: :confused2:

bingleguy
2nd April 2008, 08:08 PM
ade crazy chellam dhaan ;-) :lol:

crazy
2nd April 2008, 10:20 PM
:notworthy: