PDA

View Full Version : Hell !!!! I am not able to get the Messaih Audio Cd anywhere

kameshratnam
30th January 2007, 03:27 PM
Hi,

Tried LM and MW in chennai and also tried calling the agimusic office in chennai..no response..

WHERE CAN GET THE ORIGINAL AUDIO CD in chennai?

Sad that no one is responding..

rajasaranam
30th January 2007, 03:53 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I too am desperate for this album. I've made my payment and they are yet to ship for the past 15 days. no one is responding to the calls at Chennai office. :evil:

kameshratnam
30th January 2007, 04:55 PM
Oh..thats very bad..they should have planned it well.

Its really sad that everytime an non film album of ir is released and we have problems surronding it.

Did u try visiting their office?

kameshratnam
30th January 2007, 04:55 PM

Its really sad that everytime an non film album of ir is released and we have problems surronding it.

kameshratnam
30th January 2007, 04:56 PM

vigneshram
30th January 2007, 05:26 PM
I had pre-ordered the CD. Since I'm in chennai, went to the agi music office and bought the CD in person (along with free Guru ramanamalai CD and Raja's poster).
BTW, CDs are available in Landmark in Citicentre and Planet M (annanagar), Chennai

rajasaranam
30th January 2007, 06:43 PM
Vigneshram,

As of last friday when i went to Landmark-Citycentre they were not even aware of such a CD available in market. Hmmm... when did you see them there :!:

kameshratnam
30th January 2007, 07:08 PM
Come on folks..its not available anywhere..looks like mp3 is the only way...

vigneshram
30th January 2007, 08:55 PM
Vigneshram,

As of last friday when i went to Landmark-Citycentre they were not even aware of such a CD available in market. Hmmm... when did you see them there :!:

I'm sure they have it in annanagar Planet M. I'd gone there last sunday,to buy Anumanaaspadam. When I asked for new IR's album, they brought me "The Music Messiah"

kingvj
31st January 2007, 06:23 AM
Well, I bought it from Music world, Spencers last week.. they got plenty of them..???!!!

kameshratnam
2nd February 2007, 11:58 AM
Got it from MW Spencer Plaza Yesterday... :) Konjam azha vittu dhan..they gave it to me..