PDA

View Full Version : DOES AN ACTOR'S REAL-LIFE CHARACTER IMPACT HIS MOVIE CAREER?

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 02:00 AM
Guys, it's interesting, how I ended up creating this thread ... We were just talkin abt VJ's interview with Asin, Trisha, and all that in the VJ thread, and there were discussions around how VJ was being cautious in saying some things because he doesnt want to burn bridges or get caught in the media ... :oops:

Now this is just one example ... But there are so many other examples like how actors portraying a false identity to the media, just cos they dont waana get into trouble, or lose the good-will of their fans and lose their image ... Or how they dont want to get involved in CERTAIN activities just cos they will be trapped in the future .... :cry:

Now the question I have is, is it really a factor that would affect a star's career ... Will the star's movie-run at the BO be impacted because he's a JERK ... Are ppl even thinkin abt how bad the actor is in real life when they see him rocking on screen with a stellar performance ... Or will the public deny watching a star's movie because he has multiple affairs or divorces goin on in his personal life ... :oops:

For me, it doesnt make any sense for any actor to even try to be good in front of the media or public ... He could just lead his own life the way he wants to, just like any of us ... Unless the actor has political aspirations or wants to do something beyond movies, or whatever .... :P

If you notice (not to degrade any legend), even ppl like MGR, Sivaji, Rajini, Kamal all had their own shares of personal lives in their young ages ... Now did that affect their careers in any way ... NO!

So the purpose of this thread is for all of you to vote and maybe substantiate if all the GOOD-HUMAN aspirations are really necessary for an actor to be successful! :D

Kollywoodfan
30th January 2007, 02:03 AM
:bangcomp: :bangcomp: bay, this can only end in tears...please do not add fuel to the fire :cry:

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 02:05 AM
Kolly, trust me, it has NOTHING to do with Vijay! I'm surprised you dint understand that! :oops:

Kollywoodfan
30th January 2007, 02:10 AM
Kolly, trust me, it has NOTHING to do with Vijay! I'm surprised you dint understand that! :oops:

I do understand...but I think you're definitely smart enough to know how this will end up... :roll: despite ur noble intentions :wink:

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 02:13 AM
I do understand...but I think you're definitely smart enough to know how this will end up... :roll: despite ur noble intentions :wink:

I know what you mean ... This thread is to NOT talk abt actors' personal lives or STUFF, but just for ppl to discuss if it's really a factor even if the actors are involved in non-admirable stuff in their own personal lives! :)

Nerd
30th January 2007, 02:14 AM
Common bay.. If someone says YES, they have to cite examples. That means digging into the personal life of an actor/actress 8-)

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 02:16 AM
There you go NERD! So digging into an actor's personal life is inappropriate right? :P

Then why do actors have to portray themselves to be good in the media ... There is some sense of ARTIFICIALITY and FAKENESS involved ... That's what I dont see makin any sense! :oops:

Nerd
30th January 2007, 02:18 AM
There you go NERD! So digging into an actor's personal life is inappropriate right? :P

Yes. Its inappropriate as far as THIS forum is concerned. Now I think you catch my point :lol:

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 02:19 AM
And one more thing that cracks me up is when ppl say,

"What has he done for the people?"

Come on, what has he got to do to the people ... Maybe we should be redirecting that question to some politician or leader, than to some actor!

:roll:

Kollywoodfan
30th January 2007, 02:27 AM

Yes. Its inappropriate as far as THIS forum is concerned. Now I think you catch my point :lol:

:exactly: bay, this can only end in tears...after that it's up to u :wink:

atqsar72
30th January 2007, 02:29 AM
Actually I don't know how viewers from other states in India or abroad are relating their fav moive stars' personal life with their carriers.

But according to TN personal life is playing vittal role in their carrrier. Also I am not sure whether it is corrrect or wrong. But people do like this.

I can give examples but it may affect fans beloved of famous heroes. Some times it may give a chance for some personal attacks. So better we can come out from this.

atqsar72
30th January 2007, 02:32 AM
Actually I don't know how viewers from other states in India or abroad are relating their fav moive stars' personal life with their carriers.

But according to TN personal life is playing vittal role in their carrrier. Also I am not sure whether it is corrrect or wrong. But people do like this.

I can give examples but it may affect fans beloved of famous heroes. Some times it may give a chance for some personal attacks. So better we can come out from this.

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 02:35 AM

:exactly: bay, this can only end in tears...after that it's up to u :wink:

I understand! It's gonna be ppl DIGGING in to some star that I like, just cos I created this thread, and completely miss the point of the topic! :cry:

Anyways, I think my days in this HUB are only numbered ... Let's go back to "THE BEST _____ OF ALL TIME" thread and continue proclaiming that only our favorite Star is the best/biggest in all departments! :oops:

Saamy
30th January 2007, 08:15 AM
i think yes.

joe
30th January 2007, 08:23 AM

This is exactly my thoughts! :)

Shakthiprabha.
30th January 2007, 08:24 AM
I did not know, only BENEVOLENT good samaritans, puritans need to come into movie industry to perform lead roles.

Some of us, atleast, count ONLY THE PERSON'S ability or TALENT to act.

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 08:30 AM
I did not know, only BENEVOLENT good samaritans, puritans need to come into movie industry to perform lead roles.

Finally at least one hubber on my side! :clap:

joe
30th January 2007, 08:34 AM
when you ask me personally whether personal behaviour of an actor matters to be a fan of him ,my answer will be big NO .I count only the performance on screen ,not off -screen.

But if you ask me ,what majority of the people in TN think,I have to agree it matters and it has impact.

I have seen people ,when I ask "why are you a fan of .....?" ,their answers are "Avar romba Nallavar " ,"Avar yezhagalukku uthavi seivaar" ," avarukku Thamizh patru athigam" ,"avarukku thannampikkai athigam" ,"Avarukku thaan rasigar athigam" ,"avar padam thaan nalla odum"et etc more than "Avar nadippu enakku pidichirukku",which I can't understand why these are counted to be an actor ,the relation between him and us is just screen.

IMO ,mostly women are doing this more than men .Most of them relate actor's personal life with their screen performance.

Saamy
30th January 2007, 08:39 AM
when you ask me personally whether personal behaviour of an actor matters to be a fan of him ,my answer will be big NO .I count only the performance on screen ,not off -screen.

But if you ask me ,what majority of the people in TN think,I have to agree it matters and it has impact.

I have seen people ,when I ask "why are you a fan of .....?" ,their answers are "Avar romba Nallavar " ,"Avar yezhagalukku uthavi seivaar" ," avarukku Thamizh patru athigam" ,"avarukku thannampikkai athigam" ,"Avarukku thaan rasigar athigam" ,"avar padam thaan nalla odum"et etc more than "Avar nadippu enakku pidichirukku",which I can't understand why these are counted to be an actor ,the relation between him and us is just screen.

IMO ,mostly women are doing this more than men .Most of them relate actor's personal life with their screen performance. :lol: Oru nadigarunu solluratha vida, avaru oru nalla human being-u :lol:

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 08:44 AM

I only care abt your personal opinion Joe! I know how TN ppl think as a whole ... That's why it's a big hole for our actors to play around with them! :lol:

joe
30th January 2007, 08:48 AM
:lol: Oru nadigarunu solluratha vida, avaru oru nalla human being-u :lol:

aama! :lol:
ethai yaaru kitta ethir paarkanunu teriyalla!

Oru thalaivan kitta ,saamiyar kitta avar nalla human being-annu pakkalam.

Oru kalainjan kitta ,ezuththaalan kitta nalla human being -aannu paakkurathu ethukku ?kalainjanoda padaippu mattum thaan parkkanum!

sari nalla human being-kku thaan rasigana irukkanumna ,Nambiyar -kku thaan rasigana irukkanum .avar thaan romba ozhukkamana aazunnu kelvi pattirukken.

m_23_bayarea
30th January 2007, 08:53 AM
Oru kalainjan kitta ,ezuththaalan kitta nalla human being -aannu paakkurathu ethukku ?kalainjanoda padaippu mattum thaan parkkanum!

:clap:

groucho070
30th January 2007, 09:55 AM
This should be a companion thread to the one on Fanaticism. But there is a question in this thread, as in the other.

My answer is, as far as Tamil film industry is concern, No. There is not much tabloid mentality here. People believe their onscreen adventure more than the offscreen, which are usually done in hush-hush manner. I think apart from wanting to see them, touch them, get autograph, etc, we value their privacy. Only a few stray media would launder their dirty linen in public. But strong (or fanatic) fans would disavow all that and play the the part of star's moral bodyguard.

All that is changing of course, thanks and no thanks to Internet. That and the voyeuristic endeavours of certain individuals, again, no thanks to technology like mobile phone, portable digital camera, etc.

Soon, like Hollywood, stars would have to embark on PR exercises off-screen to build the preferable image. Is it good or bad? Does the name Tom Cruise bring any memory?

Saamy
30th January 2007, 10:33 AM
see what is sreya doing!! its working great for her..

thimuru
30th January 2007, 11:10 AM
more than real-life persona...the persona they portray on screen is given importance

I would be happy if people view the real life persona in his public life to understand.....everyone are mere actors

thamiz
31st January 2007, 12:01 AM
Everybody is so defensive! :lol:

rocketboy
31st January 2007, 12:11 AM
I am a fan of Vikram only because he is an impeccable guy off the screen too. A family man to the core. If someone points an accusing finger at him and substantiates it with evidence I'll stop holding him in high regard

Tia
31st January 2007, 01:51 AM
i tink it does :roll: and also its not only tht...actors might not want silly things about them going around making them look silly....so thts maybe why they watch their words? :huh:

kb
31st January 2007, 02:09 AM

ennathaan thanni adikaporappa.. varathu pipela irrundhu thaan athukaaga pakkathula ditchi thanni thengi irrukira pipela pudika mudiyathu..

people know.. it will affect the water beneath..

oru kalaijan iyin padaipu nalla varanumna avan santhoshama mattrum healthya irrukanum.. illati ketta vaartha mattum thaan varum :oops:

Designer
31st January 2007, 02:24 AM
IMO an actor's personal life/affairs doesn't have much impact on his/her fans, but personal behaviour or interaction with people does to some extent. No actor admits any of his/her contemporary colleagues as the most favorite one he/she would like to pair with. Almost all actors are diplomatic on that front.

Fans are not too much bothered how many wives or affairs an actor has, etc. As Joe pointed out, a good Artist may or may not be a good individual, but he or she must be good in his/her profession for that's why we go to see movies, to see an actor do well on the screen. If that actor is a good person in real life too, then its a bonus. An example from Bollywood - Amjad Khan was the Bad guy on reel from the late 1970s for almost a decade. But in real life, he was a gem of a man. A very famous Bollywood heroine was known to be partial to liquor, but as long as it didn't affect her performance & professional commitments, no one gave it much attention.

Maybe an actor's interaction with the media does matter to some extent, and definitely with his/her fans. One of my friends was a diehard fan of a popular actor, but at public gathering that actor rudely brushed away TV reporters who had requested him to say just a few words. Then while the actor moved away, this fan approached him for an autograph to which he replied 'not now' without courtesy. My friend was shocked & totally put off by his idol's behaviour and now is not a fan of that actor anymore.

Tia
31st January 2007, 02:29 AM
tis also truu...shudnt have much impact on weather a person is gd or bad....but then i dont understand why some fans go on that this actor does more charity, and is more friendly, and more kind-hearted etc....just to try and put the other actor down...i guess u know which two actors i mean lolz....mmmmmmm :roll:

Designer
31st January 2007, 02:31 AM
that may be bcos the fans see that some other actors are getting publicity for doing charity work. not that this or that actor in not doing charity. but some actors do charity only for publicity IMO :). it may help later if the actor wants to join politics :)

thamiz
31st January 2007, 02:34 AM
But according to the poll resuslts, YES is the majority! :)

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 02:34 AM
that may be bcos the fans see that other actors are getting publicity for doing charity work. not that this actor in not doing charity. but some actors do charity only for publicity IMO. :)

Yeah, that's like SELLING Charity to maintain your image ... Instead, he should be focussing on acting and giving better performances and enhance the image ... After all, he's an actor and not a SOCIAL WORKER! :roll:

Designer
31st January 2007, 02:36 AM
But according to the poll resuslts, YES is the majority! :)

hi thamiz, ya it does. but only 11 ppl have voted so far :)

thamiz
31st January 2007, 02:41 AM
I really want to see the poll results after majority voted, ramky. My feeling is that majority will go for YES! :)

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 02:45 AM
I really want to see the poll results after majority voted, ramky. My feeling is that majority will go for YES! :)

I know! That's why I created this thread, so at least ppl will know it doesnt have to be that way by DEFAULT! :roll:

Designer
31st January 2007, 02:48 AM

we can wait and see :)

thamiz
31st January 2007, 02:52 AM
ramky: it is a trick, after I make a statement like this, usually the other side will start getting more votes! :lol:

Designer
31st January 2007, 02:58 AM
ramky: it is a trick, after I make a statement like this, usually the other side will start getting more votes! :lol:

thamiz : enakku intha 'trick' laam theriyaathu, inimE inga regular-a vanthu kaththukarEn ;-)

thamiz
31st January 2007, 02:59 AM
chE ungkaLukku veLLai manathu, ramky! :)

kb
31st January 2007, 03:02 AM
thamiz : enakku intha 'trick' laam theriyaathu, inimE inga regular-a vanthu kaththukarEn ;-)

:? nambitom

thamiz
31st January 2007, 03:05 AM
naanumthaan! ungkaLaiyumthaan kb! :P

kb
31st January 2007, 03:09 AM
ah.. ok.. ippa namba ellarum appavi kudumbam :lol:

Tia
31st January 2007, 03:13 AM
so tru....

that may be bcos the fans see that some other actors are getting publicity for doing charity work. not that this or that actor in not doing charity. but some actors do charity only for publicity IMO :). it may help later if the actor wants to join politics :)

manmadan
31st January 2007, 05:39 AM
I think yea in the tamil cinema industry personal life would affect on screen characters and how audience compare with real life.

In hollywood films they don't care about actor/actress personal life as long as they give a really good movie it is no problem for them. their personal life impact wouldn't affect the movie in no way.

Kollywoodfan
31st January 2007, 08:37 AM
so tru....

IMO, publicity or not, charity is charity. Someone in need will not refuse charity just because it is being publicized. That's a big thing, because people always say this actor is doing this as a stunt, which maybe be true...but in the long run it doesn't matter :roll:

I think that yes, character/personal life matters in Kollywood...infact to some extent (maybe not as much) it matters in every industry, including Hollywood. But personally, I feel that it shouldn't. Because as bay said, acting is acting. It's not a branch of social work. Some people are truly GOOD people by heart and some are very shrewd and do things clearly to boost their image, but in the end what the point of a truly GOOD person not being able to give successful films but saying that he's good.

I think we take personal life too seriously at least some people...automatically if someone is a fan of someone, it doesn't mean that they have to like their favorite star's past history, personality, activities and all. They are important to some level but no to the point where it overtakes the main purpose acting.

Ok bay, I'm finally giving this thread a shot :wink:

joe
31st January 2007, 08:43 AM
An actor is an actor .when we rate an actor ,only his ablity and performance should be counted .His personal good heart ,charity etc etc off screen should not be counted when we rate an actor.

If they do charity and doing anything good for the soecity ,let us appreciate that person without giving credit for his acting ability.

Designer
31st January 2007, 10:04 AM
kolly : this is the question posed by Gaayu - pl read my post in that context :)

tis also truu...shudnt have much impact on weather a person is gd or bad....but then i dont understand why some fans go on that this actor does more charity, and is more friendly, and more kind-hearted etc....just to try and put the other actor down...i guess u know which two actors i mean lolz....mmmmmmm :roll:

leosimha
31st January 2007, 12:41 PM
no...need not....

selvakumar
31st January 2007, 05:36 PM
Regarding the topic, Most of the tamil cinema fans correlate the "Personal life" of an actor/actresses to what they do on screen. So, for a normal viewer it is bit more important. Otherwise, it will end up in Cat Calls only. IMO, correlating anyone's personal life to their outward behaviour is something similar to sneaking into their bathroom and judging them !

So, Personal life should not be brought or even considered as much as possible. But Imagine somehow a person "X" has something totally opposite to what he delivers on the screen, every layman will shout

"Dei veNNa, neeyae oRu --"

This will end up in much aggressive cat calls as one walks from "A" to "C".

Especially IF "X" delivers something for the soceity on screen which he completely avoids off screen, then IT WILL END UP AS A MERE JOKE !

But one thing which I will never tolerate is : The impact of "X" on the soceity. IF his outward actions are terrible and can affect the people in a soceity, then certainly 50% of the AUDIENCE will PAY THAT WITH INTEREST. I support this 100%

I have seen many "X" delivering "how one should live", "how one should do a FILM", "how one should brush", "how one should bath", "how one should ---" etc "Periya PARUPPUNGA :lol2: "

"KevaLamaaNa ippadi oruvaRidam irundhu AMIRTHAM VaaNgi Arunthuvathai Vida, oRu naLLavaNidam Vishamae Arundalaam. Padam paarthu sethavanunga kammi thaan IMO :wink: "

Ofcourse, this refers to the impact one has on the soceity. and

"MathavangaLukku Kastam tharaama irundhu, oruthaN kevaLamaana padam koduthaa kooda (ofcourse not something obscene, violent etc) atha ethukaLaam"

But other case irukkae.. :oops: :lol:

"Actors portray REAL LIFE THINGS MOST OF THE TIME. Even IF they create something not related to real life, the impact will be more. For that, they should be equally responsible for what they show ON SCREEN and do OFF the screen"

This applies to everyone 8-)

P.S: This is my opinion. :)

thinkfloyd
31st January 2007, 05:47 PM
(ofcourse not something obscene, violent etc)
Off-Track:
Of course i hate things which are 'obscene' or 'vulgar' but why is it that Tamil Nadu is always up in arms against sex and violence but at the same time encourages vulgarity and obscenity?
What's wrong with sexuality and violence in films?
We encourage sexist dialogues and characters but censor sexuality

P.S: TN ranks highest in AIDS in India

End Off-Track

selvakumar
31st January 2007, 06:17 PM
Off-Track:
Of course i hate things which are 'obscene' or 'vulgar' but why is it that Tamil Nadu is always up in arms against sex and violence but at the same time encourages vulgarity and obscenity?
What's wrong with sexuality and violence in films?
We encourage sexist dialogues and characters but censor sexuality

P.S: TN ranks highest in AIDS in India

End Off-Track

Me too.
"VirasamiLLaatha kaatchigaL" patri enakku entha aatchebanayum kidaiyaathu. But there are many things like that getting forcefully added nowadays. For e.g., there is a clear separation between movies like "Idu kaadhaL Varum Paruvam" and "One movie in which PrakaashRaj is the hero and he will marry a young girl" and few more ! It varies from person to person and how they take it !

It is upto the individual to decide and it is more complex even. I agree with you on one thing. We HATE "Sexuality" etc when delivered in the same angle. But IF the same gets delivered in a masala movie wtih enough vulgarity (applies to every film) then we tend to like it. For that, I don't know whom to blame :wink:

Here we refer to many who might have enjoyed it at any one point in their life ! :)

Shakthiprabha.
31st January 2007, 06:34 PM

:lol: not bad at all!

It rose to 5 numbers after all :D

Designer
31st January 2007, 07:39 PM
Bay : How about adding a third option in the poll ? - "Some aspects of an actor's Real life character/behavior impacts his/her Reel life too". check my first post in this context :)

IMO an actor's personal life/affairs doesn't have much impact on his/her fans, but personal behaviour or interaction with people does to some extent. No actor admits any of his/her contemporary colleagues as the most favorite one he/she would like to pair with. Almost all actors are diplomatic on that front.

Fans are not too much bothered how many wives or affairs an actor has, etc. As Joe pointed out, a good Artist may or may not be a good individual, but he or she must be good in his/her profession for that's why we go to see movies, to see an actor do well on the screen. If that actor is a good person in real life too, then its a bonus. An example from Bollywood - Amjad Khan was the Bad guy on reel from the late 1970s for almost a decade. But in real life, he was a gem of a man. A very famous Bollywood heroine was known to be partial to liquor, but as long as it didn't affect her performance & professional commitments, no one gave it much attention.

Maybe an actor's interaction with the media does matter to some extent, and definitely with his/her fans. One of my friends was a diehard fan of a popular actor, but at public gathering that actor rudely brushed away TV reporters who had requested him to say just a few words. Then while the actor moved away, this fan approached him for an autograph to which he replied 'not now' without courtesy. My friend was shocked & totally put off by his idol's behaviour and now is not a fan of that actor anymore.

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 07:57 PM
Bay : How about adding a third option in the poll ? - "Some aspects of an actor's Real life character/behavior impacts his/her Reel life too". check my first post in this context :)

Whether it's some or many, it DOES affect or not? That's the question! :P

Great going though ...

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 08:00 PM

Thanks, but yo've played it very very POLITICAL though! :lol:

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 08:13 PM

:lol: not bad at all!

It rose to 5 numbers after all :D

It's 6 now! :P

Designer
31st January 2007, 08:16 PM

Whether it's some or many, it DOES affect or not? That's the question! :P

Great going though ...

Bay : ok lets not split hairs over this harry topic. :smile2:

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 08:28 PM
So, Personal life should not be brought or even considered as much as possible. But Imagine somehow a person "X" has something totally opposite to what he delivers on the screen, every layman will shout

"Dei veNNa, neeyae oRu --"

This will end up in much aggressive cat calls as one walks from "A" to "C".

Especially IF "X" delivers something for the soceity on screen which he completely avoids off screen, then IT WILL END UP AS A MERE JOKE !

When I created this thread, a lot of ppl cautioned me that it will get UGLY cos ppl will start naming actors and digging in to their personal lives .... But so far, I am noticing that has NOT happened ... Obviously, we all have some actor or the other in our minds when we lay our opinions ... But then, the hubbers have been soooo awesome in generalising their opinions and portraying them in such a mature way ... And Selva's post is the best example for that!

Thanks a lot guys ... Keep them coming! :D :D :D

thamiz
31st January 2007, 10:39 PM

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 10:40 PM

What's the problem? :P

thamiz
31st January 2007, 10:44 PM
What political? :roll:

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 10:49 PM

Or maybe DIPLOMATIC! Not on either side, but playin it safe! :wink:

thamiz
31st January 2007, 10:50 PM
Now, it is time for kolly to come and say, "dont discuss about me when I am not around"!

How many times she should tell us?< HUH? :poke:

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 10:50 PM
Now, it is time for kolly to come and say, "dont discuss about me when I am not around"!

How many times she should tell us?< HUH? :poke:

:oops:

thamiz
31st January 2007, 10:52 PM
yeah, bay, I agree wiht you kolly is diplomatically political! :lol:

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 10:53 PM
yeah, bay, I agree wiht you kolly is diplomatically political! :lol:

How come you havent explained your perspective on this issue yet? :?

Just say YES or NO atleast, plsss !! :D

thamiz
31st January 2007, 10:54 PM
I really dont know which one to choose. May be you should have given an option of "I DONT KNOW" as well to make my life easy bay! :D

m_23_bayarea
31st January 2007, 10:55 PM
I really dont know which one to choose. May be you should have given an option of "I DONT KNOW" as well to make my life easy bay! :D

:!:

bingleguy
31st January 2007, 11:32 PM
i would say sometimes Ys .... coz in India cinema is life for many ... they dont watch cinema for mere entertainment ... they do it with a love and liking towards it .... well i would say some even believe the character on screen is the very character of the person ...... and that too if he does similar roles .....

But this trend is getting changed now .... now they have matured enough to understand wat cinema is... and learnt to find the differences between real and reel life ...

It is just now they are fighting for their heroes ;-)

Tia
1st February 2007, 01:40 AM
twas jus wondering why ppl become fans of an actor just cos he's gd (does charity work :roll: ) rele seems senseless to me :roll: mmmmmmm anyone can do tht!

Kollywoodfan
1st February 2007, 02:24 AM

Or maybe DIPLOMATIC! Not on either side, but playin it safe! :wink:

Well obviously I did cuz I wanted to stick to the original topic what u intended for instead of triggering a war :roll: ...but that is honestly what I feel.

ArulprakasH
1st February 2007, 02:27 AM
I'm sure an actor's reel and real life character impact his fan's(hardcore) career.

Kollywoodfan
1st February 2007, 02:28 AM
kolly : this is the question posed by Gaayu - pl read my post in that context :)

I understand ur viewpoint designer :) I just quoted u because I thought it was a good launch pad for where I wanted to begin my opinion, that's all. :wink:

And I agree with u, there should be a third option for more accuracy.

Designer
1st February 2007, 04:40 AM
I understand ur viewpoint designer :) I just quoted u because I thought it was a good launch pad for where I wanted to begin my opinion, that's all. :wink:

And I agree with u, there should be a third option for more accuracy.

Kolly : :exactly: