A.ANAND
5th December 2008, 08:41 AM
wooow!pisin sarry asin! rockinggggggggg... :2thumbsup:

MumbaiRamki
5th December 2008, 11:37 AM
New promos

Guzarish (full song) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxKH1dOL4Y

Bachhu - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUA52b_AxRA

bacchu coreography is way excellent when compared to the tamil version...

Tamizh Ghajni's Budget will be Aamir 's salary , still they were able to justice to the songs to an extent . Hindi folks have the habit of having a gloss over the songs and leave teh simplcity . Esp oru maalai Neram had simple picturisation which was effective .

But Bekka did find an immediate attention - i just hope Kaise Mujhe will compensate for the emotional tone of the picturisation thats misssing in other songs - Essentially you need to feel for the Romance between the lead pair in the film - else its just a story for thr brain !

A.ANAND
5th December 2008, 04:19 PM
[tscii:f78502810e]Music Review: Ghajini is full of energy

Movie
Ghajini
Director
A.R. Murugadoss
Music
A R Rahman
Cast
Aamir Khan, Asin, Jiah Khan

Sonia Chopra

Not in a long, long time has one heard an album that’s so alive and full of energy while containing its romantic melodic rhythm. The album encompasses essentially romantic and dancy tracks; but in both the varieties, the mood is joyful and upbeat. This is Rahman’s fourth album in the year, and is on par with Jodhaa-Akbar and Jaane Tu’s music, albeit very different in temperament. You don’t want to miss this one!
Guzarish
The first song in the album is a romantic one with accent given to its melodious tune. The star of the song is singer Javed Ali. After singing Jashn-e-Bahaara in Jodhaa Akbar and Tu Muskura in Yuvvraaj, it appears that Javed will be a permanent fixture with Rahman.

And one hopes so, as he puts in a wonderfully spirited rendition of the song, infusing life into every word. (Sonu Nigam as the guest vocalist only hums, and has no words to perform.)

The mood of Guzarish changes from being pensive to the middle upbeat portion. Words like “Tu meri adhuri pyaas pyaas; tu aa gayee mann ko raas raas”, are simple yet memorable. A wonderful, melodic start to the album.

Aye Bachchu
The song begins with the sound of claps and the distorted guitar. You’re going to love this track if you let yourself go for it uninhibited. Singer Suzanne is untiringly feisty as she blazes through the song singing in her no-holds-barred style.

The lyrics match the song’s madness with words like “Masti ki wine mein, jeene ka hai chaska”. Suzzane’s singing reminded me of the unaffected nature of my personal favorite Alainis Morissette. A great song that can be enjoyed again and again.

Kaise Mujhe
Benny Dayal (also sang for Jaane Tu…Na Jaane Na) and Shreya Ghoshal were last heard in Tu hi to meri dost hai from Yuvvraaj. In this album, they sing the third song -- Kaise Mujhe.

The first half of the song is only Dayal singing and the mood is breezily romantic. His singing in some portions reminded one of AR Rahman’s style. The piano bestows a calming effect.

Towards the second half of the song, the familiar strains of Shreya Ghosal’s voice appears. A pure, heart-felt mush song.

Behka
The star of the album, according to me. Bekha has been sung splendidly by Karthik. The music has several hooks and plays around with varied music genres like pop, hip-hop and jazz. You can hear the saxophone at one moment, the drums in another, and the violin as well. It makes for a wonderful medley that must be relished again and again.

Lyrics are wonderful; but it’s not so much the words as how they are rendered that sets the song apart. Bekha reminds one of the songs from Rangeela, especially Kya Kare (what a coincidence for both to be picturised on Aamir Khan).

Latoo
You double-check the cover to confirm the singer is indeed Shreya Ghosal. For this song is anything but vintage Ghosal – it’s not romantic in the conventional sense and not mushy. Latoo is the kind of song you’d expect only Sunidhi Chauhan could do justice to. But Ghosal surprises the listeners with her upbeat rendition.

A sure-hit at shaadis and parties, Latoo is a super-dancy number with the beats and all. Lyrics are fun with lines like “pani mein pa who hai; dhani mein dha who hai.”

Kaise Mujhe (Instrumental)
A calming end to the album, with wonderfully serene music. There are no lyrics, but Shreya Ghosal’s aalap while singing the `theme tune’ adds to the haunting quality of this piece.

Verdict: Three-and-a-half stars

http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/review.php?id=14812539&ctid=5&cid=2425
[/tscii:f78502810e]

Music4Ever
5th December 2008, 07:01 PM
Bought the CD finally last weekend.

Behka. Man! What a stylish song. Karthik is awesome. Rahman rocks. This, along with the Guzarish, is the tops in the album. Latoo and Aye Bachu are fun songs and appeal immediately while the duet of Benny Dayal and Shreya Ghosal, while no less appealing, will take time to grow. This album, as Rahman said, is commercial and has him in full form. It is complete nonsense to declare this album as a dud compared with the tamil counterpart. As always, you have to be patient with a Rahman album to reap its full effect. Funnily enough, if Behka had appeared in Rangeela, people would have raved left, right, and center. It is the same Rahman and the same high quality still. It is probably just that there are other alternatives for quenching the musical thirst these days.

directhit
5th December 2008, 07:04 PM
Asin kku rocking entry to bollywood 8-) 8-) courtesy thalaivar :smokesmirk:

Music4Ever
5th December 2008, 07:22 PM
The first interlude of Behka. Wow! A complete package, this number. Sooooper. And how the song reaches a peak when Karthik goes Kabhi sharama hai etc. This is the number for my taste.

Usko sochu me... Behka Behka

Super super.

Scale
6th December 2008, 12:28 AM
M4E,

Thanks, thats a very honest opinion :D. Sure, Ghajini rocks!!

thineshan54321
6th December 2008, 05:38 AM
wow guys, i really love kaise mujhe. initially i hated benny's singing but wow! its the contrast between the rusty/raw sound of benny's voice and shreya's magical/fine tuned sound that makes the song a magic. ignore technical details such as benny's stuggling in this particular time or that and just listen to the song as a whole. Dinesh, i know you hated benny's singing as much as I did. trust me on this man, this song is way too good (inclduing benny's singing).

sat_srini
6th December 2008, 12:56 PM
Theatrical trailor :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnrHlqhKaxM

ajaybaskar
6th December 2008, 01:04 PM
Rocking BGM!!!

Movies
6th December 2008, 10:43 PM
What a piece of BGM on that trailer! I'm now more eager for the Background score now!

Aamir has revealed the whole stroy with that trailer for all the unexpecting northies!

kham
7th December 2008, 10:05 AM
guys loads of H. Sridhars perfection is visible in da bachround music...

Sure v gonna miss him in all future projects... :(

music man
8th December 2008, 07:36 PM
One of the most hilarious videos I have seen [on Harris Jayaraj]

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=qzajCiQR9x8

A_Ajith
9th December 2008, 11:21 PM
My Take Oh Hindi Vs Tamil Ghajini :

1. Asin's Intro Songs:

Aye Bachu is far superior in tune, instrumentation and rendition when compared to damp Rahatullah in Tamil. Picturisation has been done by some famous ad film maker superbly in Hindi. It Rocks.

2. Beka Vs Oru Maalai

Oru Maalai easily wins over Beka. Beka is too odd and is unimpressive. May be for Hindi viewers it might suit. Dunno.

3. Guzarish vs Suttum Vizhi

Both r superb numbers but Guzarish is better than Suttum Vizhi. GUzarish is a wonderful melody . Voice of Javed Ali is awesome!

4. Kaise Mujhe vs Rangola

Kaise Mujhe is far far better than Rangola , Rangola was just a modern kuthu song Kaise Mujhe is a very good melody.

5. Latoo vs X Machi

Both are equal i dont see any difference, Latoo being hindi pop, X Machi is somewhat westernized .

As for Trailer is concerned, Tamil Ghajini Theme music was terrific while i see nothing special in Hindi its very ordinary. Tamil Ghajini BGM was rocking especially the Theme YOHIO GHAJINI was awesome!!!

crajkumar_be
10th December 2008, 12:04 AM
"Behka" - Rocking :musicsmile:

directhit
10th December 2008, 06:24 AM
As for Trailer is concerned, Tamil Ghajini Theme music was terrific while i see nothing special in Hindi its very ordinary. Tamil Ghajini BGM was rocking especially the Theme YOHIO GHAJINI was awesome!!! :shock: :? :P

A.ANAND
10th December 2008, 12:22 PM
YOHIO GHAJINI was awesome!!!--A_Ajith
:rotfl:

dinesh2002
10th December 2008, 04:35 PM
YOHIO GHAJINI was awesome!!!--A_Ajith
:rotfl:

:lol2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry...seriously....That really made me laugh... :rotfl:

A_Ajith...Kamidi pannathinge pa..... :lol:

SoftSword
10th December 2008, 04:43 PM
guys...
its his taste of music...
and hj pleases a few people with his score how can he be successful for so many years...

but how he does is a diff issue... courtesy: anniyan theme...

ajaybaskar
10th December 2008, 04:48 PM
I watched the Tamil Ghajini in Tuticorin and that operator tried to increase the volume whnever there was a BGM. Aweful..Particularly this Ohio Ghajini...

ajaybaskar
10th December 2008, 04:50 PM
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqzMvkigkQ

ajaybaskar
10th December 2008, 04:54 PM
If anyone likes to know how a class BGM would sound like, click the below given link..

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZmkifgzZQ

dinesh2002
10th December 2008, 05:30 PM
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqzMvkigkQ

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i cant take it.... !!! Ohi ohi yoooo!!! :lol:

Ajay. nearam paate correcta link koduthingge.... :lol:

"Haiyo... Haiyoo' [Vadivelu's style]

dinesh2002
10th December 2008, 05:34 PM
If anyone likes to know how a class BGM would sound like, click the below given link..

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZmkifgzZQ

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=2aDsXVlrp1M

See how ARR's theme, composed 15 years ago fitted so well with the Spiderman movie of this century......

ajaybaskar
10th December 2008, 05:37 PM
Its TT,right?

dinesh2002
10th December 2008, 06:04 PM
Its TT,right?

YEap... 8-)

SoftSword
10th December 2008, 06:55 PM
and one more....

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=u9IpBA6aqOM&feature=related

ajaybaskar
11th December 2008, 01:59 PM
http://aparna-a.com/2008/11/25/ghajini-songs/

ajaybaskar
11th December 2008, 02:00 PM
http://musicalchords.blogspot.com/2008/12/music-review-ghajini.html

ajaybaskar
11th December 2008, 02:06 PM
[tscii:b3c5c9833d]'Ghajini' to arrive earlier

Post 26/11, film business has been hit hard. Most cineplexes are running to negligible occupancy and in some instances, the management has been forced to call off shows due to lack of audiences. Perhaps this may've prompted people to assume that Aamir Khan's keenly anticipated ‘Ghajini’, which is confirmed for Thursday, 25th December, might get pushed to the New Year. But it's not true!

On the contrary, ‘Ghajini’ producer Madhu Mantena says that the film will arrive earlier. Till now, the film was slated for release on Thursday, 25th December, but the makers have decided to release it on Wednesday, 24th December night. "We're organising paid previews across the country on Wednesday night, which means we're releasing ‘Ghajini’ a day earlier," Madhu tells me.

Sure, the release date of ‘Ghajini’ has been altered. It's Wednesday, not Thursday!!

http://www.screenindia.com/news/--Ghajini---to-arrive-earlier/396655/[/tscii:b3c5c9833d]

ajaybaskar
12th December 2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.planetradiocity.com/musicreporter/salesfigures.php#

Yathu
13th December 2008, 12:04 AM
Kaise Mujhe, wow, what a song! Like most other people I thought it was nothing special on the first few listens but now, I can't get enough of it. The song actually used to make me laugh the first few times I listened to it because of Shreya's first two lines....one ends with "tim tim" and the other ends with "rim jim" :lol: Don't ask me why that makes me laugh. Probably because I don't know Hindi! :lol:

The best track from the album for sure (IMHO!).

ARR captures the bitter-sweet tone of love & loss so beautifully.

There was some discussion earlier about whether Benny is suited to this song, and I definately think so. IMO, the strain in his voice when he sings the higher notes give the song the character and feeling that it needs.

ajaybaskar
13th December 2008, 05:30 PM
The tale of two songs
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, December 13, 2008]

A reputed advertisement film maker was roped in by Aamir Khan to direct two songs in his forthcoming movie 'Ghajini'.

The two tracks- 'Aye Bachoo' and 'Lattoo' were included as Aamir felt that the movie with all its raw and powerful action scenes need to be mellowed down with some groovy music.

Thus Ravi Udyawar who had worked before with the star for the Samsung 'Next is What?' campaign was selected as the right man to do the job after being recommended by ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran who knows his style of working well and the producers getting fully satisfied after watching the various commercials that he had made before including the ones for Chevrolet and Limca.

The ad man's job was to visualize and direct two songs in a stylish manner.

Ravi Udyawar says that 'Aye Bachoo' is the song through which Asin is introduced in the movie and the paparazzi is shown getting wild as she appears and walks the red carpet. She is also shown waking the ramp like a supermodel.

A photo shoot session of the actress with men styled up as mafia gang members surrounding her is also there in the song.

The track was shot at the Film City in Goregaon and Mukesh Mills in Lower Parel.

Jiah who plays a college student in 'Ghajini' is the main element of the song 'Lattoo'.

This song is shown happening in Jiah's college.

Each song took more than a week to get completely canned.

ajaybaskar
14th December 2008, 10:51 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/ghajini/video/x7pnxl_promo-ghajini-kaisey-mujhey-bad-qua_shortfilms

Kaise Mujhe promo

ajaybaskar
14th December 2008, 09:38 PM
A.R. Rahman on overdrive, no holds barred
by Vishal Oberoi

How does he do it? Each and every time, A.R. Rahman has the ability to bring forth a product that is not only unusual but also cutting-edge
and contagious, even though it may not seem so at first listen.

"Ghajini" oozes with a level of musical maturity that is far ahead of its time. With unique formats and blended sounds, it's almost as if
Rahman has created a genre of his own.

"Aye Bachchu" is a power-track with a compelling female lead by Suzanne (reminiscent of some of Rahman's classics like
"Chandralekha" ). It has a rock-ish arrangement, similar in sound to
ARR's work on "Rang De Basanti", and has a unique energy to it.

"Behka" is a classic example of the way Rahman's music grows on you. The lyrical format of the verse is so outlandish that it can seem almost bizarre at first listen. But by the second listen, one is humming and singing along with it. This is the sign of ARR's extreme
confidence in his music, as he is able to comfortably add such unconventional elements to his music in the effort to create a whole
new convention.

"Guzarish" has you hooked as soon as the opening mandolin notes and rhythm unfold. Javed Ali's tender vocals give character to the song. Along with "Kaise Mujhe", these two tracks are haunting and smooth,
which give "Ghajini" a well-rounded spirit.

Shreya Ghoshal handles "Latoo" with finesse. The track starts off with random speeches from space missions (similar to the usage of spoken samples on the "Theme of Daud"), and develops into a Latino-Hip/Hop inspired dance track, which is extremely catchy.

Balance sheet: Ekdum Hatke. That's the best and only way to put it.
"Ghajini" is Rahman on overdrive, no holds barred. Enjoy the ride!

A.ANAND
17th December 2008, 04:29 PM
Was Ghajini really sold for a whopping Rs. 90 crore?

IANS | Wednesday, 17 December , 2008, 11:37

So what's the price of the next biggie to hit the screens this year? I'm talking of Ghajini. There's tremendous speculation about the price of the film, with 75, 80 and 90 crores being quoted by various sections of the media. The truth is something else.

Producer Madhu Mantena said: "The India theatrical business has been sold for Rs. 40 cr. (to Studio 18), while the Overseas rights (sold to Big Pictures) has fetched Rs. 10 cr."

Of course, the Satellite rights (sold for Rs. 20 cr. to Studio 18), Home Video (not sold yet) and Audio rights (sold to T-Series) have also fetched handsome amounts.

Another interesting aspect about Ghajini is that the film isn't a scene to scene copy of the original Ghajini (Tamil).

"We've changed the last 30 minutes of the film. It's completely different from the original," the producer reveals.

A.ANAND
18th December 2008, 08:56 AM
Ghajini three hours long, but makers not worried

IANS | Wednesday, 17 December , 2008, 14:43

Aamir Khan starrer Ghajini is touted as the big Christmas release, but it has a longer story to tell than is considered healthy for mutilplexes. The action-thriller's playing time of three hours makes it the second-longest film of the year after Jodhaa Akbar, but the producer is unperturbed.

"It's not the length. It's the performance. You could have a really boring two-hour film. On the other hand you could've a really gripping film that's three hours long," producer Madhu Mantena, who also co-produced the super hit Tamil version of Ghajini with Alu Arvind, said.

A.ANAND
20th December 2008, 09:21 PM
making of behka song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP_El1kqTUQ&NR=1

sarna_blr
22nd December 2008, 09:16 AM
wow, wt a music man, ARR simply rocks...... :clap: :clap: :clap:

ajaybaskar
23rd December 2008, 02:41 PM
இந்தி 'கஜினி' கிளைமாக்ஸ் 'லீக்'!

ஆமிர்கான், ஆசின் நடிப்பில் இந்தியில் உருவாகியுள்ள கஜினி படத்தின் கிளைமாக்ஸ் காட்சியை விவரித்து ஒரு எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். உலா வருகிறது. இதனால் கஜினி பட யூனிட் படு டென்ஷனாகியுள்ளது.

தமிழில் பெரும் கலக்கு கலக்கிய கஜினி இப்போது அதே ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் இயக்கத்தில் இந்தியில் ரீமேக் ஆகியுள்ளது. சூர்யா வேடத்தில் ஆமிர்கானும், ஆசின் வேடத்தில் அவரே மறுபடியும் நடித்துள்ளனர். நயன்தாரா கேரக்டரில் ஜியா கான் நடித்துள்ளார்.

பெரும் எதிர்பார்ப்பை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ளதால், கஜினி படத்திற்கு முன்பதிவு செய்ய மும்பை உள்ளிட்ட நகரங்களில் மக்கள் கூட்டம் அலை மோதுகிறது.

இந்த நிலையில், எஸ்.எம்.எஸ் ரூபத்தில் கஜினி பட யூனிட்டுக்கு பேரதிர்ச்சி கிடைத்துள்ளது.

மும்பை உள்ளிட்ட பல நகரங்களில் இந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். படு வேகமாக பரவி வருகிறது. அப்படி என்ன இருக்கிறது அந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ்ஸில் என்கிறீர்களா. வேறு ஒன்றுமில்லை. கஜினி படத்தின் கிளைமாக்ஸ் காட்சியைத்தான் அதில் புட்டுப் புட்டு வைத்துள்ளனர்.

அந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ்ஸில், சிலர் ஆமிர்கானின் காதலியைக் கொன்று விடுகின்றனர். பின்னர் ஆமிர் தனது நினைவை இழக்கிறார். அந்த நிலையில், கொலையாளி யார் என்பதை அறிய முயலுகிறார். ஆனால் கொலையாளியே ஆமிர்தான். இப்போது கஜினியைப் பார்க்க தயாராகுங்கள் என்று போகிறது அந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ்.

கடந்த சில நாட்களாகவே இந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். மும்பையை வலம் வந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறதாம்.

தமிழ் கஜினி படத்தின் கிளைமாக்ஸை இந்தியில் மாற்றியிருப்பதாக ஏற்கனவே இயக்குநர் முருகதாஸ் அறிவித்துள்ளார். எனவே இந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். கிளைமாக்ஸ்தான் உண்மையானதா என்பது படம் திரைக்கு வந்தால்தான் தெரியும்.

ஆனால் எஸ்.எம்.எஸ்.ஸில் இருப்பதுதான் உண்மையான கிளைமாக்ஸாக இருக்கும் என பலரும் நம்புகின்றனர்.

இதுகுறித்து சுரபி என்ற இளம் மாணவி கூறுகையில், சில நாட்களுக்கு முன்பு எனக்கு இந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். வந்தது. இதைப் பார்த்து விட்டு நான் எரிச்சலாகி விட்டேன். காரணம், படத்தை பார்த்து ரசிக்க நான் பெரும் ஆர்வமாக இருந்தேன். ஆனால் அந்த ஆர்வத்தை இந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். கெடுத்து விட்டது.

இதுதான் உண்மையான கிளைமாக்ஸாக இருந்தால் படம் பார்க்கும் விருப்பமே போய் விடும் என்றார் கடுப்பாக.

இப்படிக் கடுப்பாக இவர் சொன்னாலும் தனது தோழர், தோழியருக்கெல்லாம் இந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ்ஸை பார்வர்ட் செய்து வைத்துள்ளாராம் சுரபி.

இந்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். செய்தியால் கஜினி பட யூனிட் கடுப்பாக இருக்கிறதாம்.

A.ANAND
23rd December 2008, 04:06 PM
'Ghajini' to be released in 23 countries simultaneously

Mumbai (PTI): Aamir Khan-starrer 'Ghajini' will be released by Reliance BIG Pictures simultaneously in 22 countries besides India on December 25.

The film written and directed by Tamil film director A R Murugadoss will premiere in over 300 cinemas worldwide.

The key markets are UAE with 36 prints, the US and Canada with 112 prints and the UK with 65 prints.

The film will also open simultaneously in Norway, Hong Kong, Germany, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.

"There has been a very good response from exhibitors to 'Ghajini', with keen anticipation from the media and public alike. Aamir Khan has been off the screen for almost a year and his fans cannot wait, having already pushed the soundtrack up on the charts", says Jawahar Sharma, COO, International Distribution, BIG Pictures.

The original Tamil language film was a Box Office success and was appreciated by critics too. Asin Thottumkal, who also stars in the remake, had bagged the Best Actress Award at the South India Filmfare Awards.

'Ghajini' has music by Golden Globe nominee (Best Original Score 'Slumdog Millionaire') and Andrew Lloyd Webber collaborator A R Rahman, with lyrics by Prasoon Joshi.

With the storyline revolving around short term memory loss, with all the excitement and intrigue imaginable, we are hopeful of meeting the audiences' expectation this holiday season, said producers Madhu Mantena and Tagore Madhu.

We are confident of the team at BIG Pictures and have completely backed their vision for promoting the film overseas, they said.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200812230311.htm

A.ANAND
23rd December 2008, 04:08 PM
Review: Ghajini has blockbuster written all over it

http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/review.php?id=14824058&ctid=5&cid=2425

ajaybaskar
23rd December 2008, 07:12 PM
Is 'Ghajini' banned?
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, December 23, 2008]

Rumors are abuzz that the Bollywood 'Ghajini' starring Aamir Khan and Asin might be banned to be screened in Tamilnadu. Producer Salem A. Chandrasekaran has appealed in the court to halt Ghajini's release as he has not been compensated for the rights to remake it. He produced 'Ghajini' in Tamil earlier with Surya and Asin. Director AR Murugadoss made the movie which was a super hit in Tamil and Telugu simultaneously.

Later, he went to Bollywood and signed up to direct the movie once again in Hindi. But, the producer of Tamil version complained earlier that he holds the copyrights for the script. He lodged a complaint against the movie and the verdict is now out to ban the movie from being screened in theatres in Tamilnadu. This will be a big loss for the filmmakers and for Asin who has pinned high hopes to reach heights with her first Bollywood venture. Moreover, director Murugadoss will face the consequences of being neglected by Tamil producers in the future as he violated the rules.

Earlier, the director and producer had a serious dispute over the budget of Surya's 'Ghajini'. The tussle became quite evident when producer Salem Chandrasekaran lodged a complaint with the police and they arrested Murugadoss during writer Sujatha's funeral. Now with this, it could either be a genuine one or the producer might be forcing his agitation on the director by imposing such a hurdle.

'Ghajini' is all set to be released on 24th December before the eve of Christmas. We will have to wait and watch if it makes it to the screens. Watch this space for more updates.

MADDY
23rd December 2008, 07:16 PM
madras highcourt bans Ghajini release on tamil-ghajini producer's petition.....supreme court has relaxed the ban

news flying thick and fast :shaking:

ajaybaskar
23rd December 2008, 07:19 PM
Wonder wat this producer was doing all these days and suddenly has filed a petition!!!

crajkumar_be
23rd December 2008, 07:20 PM
madras highcourt bans Ghajini release on tamil-ghajini producer's petition.....supreme court has relaxed the ban

1. adhukkulla appeal pottu hearing mudiyuma?
2. indha producers tholla thaanga mudiyala. aa-oo na stay order vanguranunga... :evil:

ajaybaskar
23rd December 2008, 07:34 PM
Madras HC stalls release of Amir's Ghajini
12/23/2008 7:05:34 PM

Just a day before Aamir Khan's Ghajini hits screens across India, the Chennai High court on Tuesday (Dec 23) put a stay on the screening of the Hindi Remake of Ghajini.

Ghajini is the Hindi remake of the Tamil film by the same name that released in 2005 and was also released in Telegu.

The court has issued an all India interim stay order on the film's release this thursday on December 25. The petition has been filed by the co-producer of the original version A Chandrashekaran on the issue of Copyrights violation.

As the year 2008 bids us goodbye, audiences are eagerly looking forward to one of the most awaited film of the year 2008- the Aamir Khan starrer 'Ghajini' releasing worldwide this Christmas.

BIG Pictures, the motion pictures brand of Reliance BIG Entertainment Ltd, distributing the film internationally, is not leaving any stone unturned to make 'Ghajini' the most watched film of 2008 in the overseas market.

Directed by the maverick AR Murugadoss the film will hit theatres across 22 countries, with the key markets being US and Canada, UAE and UK. The film will also open simultaneously in Norway, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore amongst others.

"There has been a very high response from exhibitors to 'Ghajini', with keen anticipation from the media and public alike. Aamir Khan has been off the screen for almost a year and his fan base cannot wait, having already pushed the soundtrack up on the charts," said Jawahar Sharma, COO, International Distribution, BIG Pictures.

"'Ghajini' is by far the most awaited film of 2008. With the storyline revolving around short term memory loss, with all the excitement and intrigue imaginable, we are hopeful of meeting the audiences' expectation this holiday season. We are confident of the team at BIG Pictures and > have completely backed their vision for promoting the film overseas" said producers Madhu Mantena.

A Geetha Arts production, 'Ghajini' is a remake of the South Indian (Tamil language) film with the same title, also directed by AR Murugadoss.

In the Hindi version starring with Aamir Khan are Asin Thottumkal, Jiah Khan, Mohit Ahlawat and Riyaz Khan. Music is by AR Rahman with lyrics by Prasoon Josh. Cinematography by Ravi K. Chandran. Miadu Mantena and Tagore Madhu produced the film.

ajaybaskar
23rd December 2008, 09:08 PM
http://movies.ndtv.com/reviews.asp?lang=hindi&id=368&moviename=Ghajini

MADDY
24th December 2008, 08:28 AM

1. adhukkulla appeal pottu hearing mudiyuma?
2. indha producers tholla thaanga mudiyala. aa-oo na stay order vanguranunga... :evil:

1. was obviously a news from buruda news agency :(
2. he takes perfect revenge on murugadoss...... :(

now, ghajini crew have 1 day - that is today to get the relax of ban bcos Indian courts are going on leave till jan1st :shock: :( festive season collections miss aidum :(

ajaybaskar
24th December 2008, 10:51 AM
Ghajini is an suspense thriller from A.R.Murugadoss who has made popular films of this genre. Ghajini being a remake of a Tamil film. The tamil version of film had Surya and Asin in the lead.
Ghajini is, indubitably, Aamir Khan�s most awaited project till date and he has done a great job in promoting the movie till now. The movie has Aamir Khan in the lead role and Asin plays his love interest.
The story of �Ghajini� is a revenge saga, one ingredient that has been the staple diet of Hindi films in Bollywood since time immemorial. It is, apparently, a powerful film. It has the power to sweep you off your feet from the word �go�. It has a riveting story, which has been told with flourish by director A.R. Murugadoss.
The director has succeeded to keep up the suspense throughout the film. The narration goes back and forth several times, before the protagonist looses his memory and after. The script written by the director himself helps to keep up the suspense intact. Good action, and good songs by A.R Rahman and the background score is really noteworthy.
Aamir Khan has done a wonderful job. Be it the bold, energetic business magnate or the wild chaser Aamir has stolen the show. Asin seems full of energy. The two seem to make a real good pair.
Ghajini is a must watch and a paisa vasool movie for an Aamir Khan fan. - (SAMPURN)

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2008/12/ghajini-review.html

directhit
24th December 2008, 11:31 AM
endha site layum padam paathu review (or are these all previews?) podara madhri therla :lol2: - vague reviews and no mention on any of the song picturisations :x

A.ANAND
24th December 2008, 12:54 PM
[tscii:8aad01a161]Ghajini, AR Rahman
Suryatapa Bhattacharya

Last Updated: December 24. 2008 10:59AM UAE / December 24. 2008 6:59AM GMT Rating:
Keeling over: Ghajini fails to deliver. Courtesy T-Series
T-Series

It may be that one of Bollywood’s most respected actors, Aamir Khan, known for his studious portrayal of characters and his keen eye for original scripts, has finally been influenced by Hollywood. Ghajini is the story of a man who wakes up to find his girlfriend dead and his short-term memory frayed. So, like Guy Pearce in Memento, he takes to tattooing questions and notes on himself to figure it all out. The film has been afforded the best of Bollywood talent when it comes to the soundtrack, however.

Unfortunately, in spite of the music director AR Rahman and singers such as Sonu Nigam it is at best soft, bearable, sincere but mediocre. That is not to say the music is bad. Given the amount of uninspired scores the industry churns out every week, Sonu Nigam’s haunting rendition of Guzarish with Javed Ali is lovely. Shreya Ghoshal’s playful take on Latoo (A Dazed State) is fun with Rahman turning to a mix of tango to deliver a danceable track on the album. Ghajini is Rahman’s fourth soundtrack release this year, and for a man who is mostly known as a musical prodigy, this has been a fantastic year, with releases such as Jodhaa Akbar and Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, which have set musical benchmarks. But Ghajini, with all its promise, fails to deliver just the right emotional slant that is needed for a film with so much energy and acting prowess.

[/tscii:8aad01a161]

A.ANAND
24th December 2008, 03:15 PM
இந்தி கஜினிக்கு தமிழகத்தில் இடைக்கால தடை! புதன்கிழமை, டிசம்பர் 24, 2008, 13:05 [IST]

கஜினி இந்திப் படத்தை தமிழகத்தில் வெளியிட சென்னை உயர்நீதிமன்றம் இடைக்கால தடை விதித்துள்ளது.

தமிழ்ல் பெரும் வெற்றி பெற்ற கஜினி படம் இந்தியில் ரீமேக் ஆகியுள்ளது. ஆமிர்கான் கதாநாயகன். ஆசின் நாயகியாக நடித்துள்ளார். தமிழ்ப் படத்தை இயக்கிய முருகதாஸே இந்தியிலும் இயக்கியுள்ளார்.

இந்தப் படம் நாளை வெளியாகிறது. சென்னையில் மிகப்பெரிய அளவில் டிக்கெட் முன்பதிவு நடந்தது.

இந்நிலையில் இப்படத்தை தமிழில் இந்தப் படத்தைத் தயாரித்த சேலம் சந்திரசேகர் சென்னை உயர்நீதி மன்றத்தில் ஒரு மனு தாக்கல் செய்தார்.

அதில், கஜினி படத்தின் உரிமை என்னிடம் உள்ளது. எனது அனுமதி பெறாமல் கீதா ஆர்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் இந்தியில் தயாரித்துள்ளது. எனவே படத்தை திரையிட தடை விதிக்க வேண்டும் என்று கூறியிருந்தார்.

மனுதாரர் சார்பில் வழக்கறிஞர்கள் ஏ.ஆர்.எல்.சுந்தரேசன், என்.எஸ்.கே சிவராஜு எதிர்மனுதாரர் சார்பில் வழக்கறிஞர் திவாகர் வாதிட்டனர். வாதங்களைக் கேட்ட நீதிபதி பி.ஆர்.சிவகுமார், படத்தை தமிழகத்தில் வெளியிட இடைக்கால தடை விதித்தார்.

இதை எதிர்த்து கீதா ஆர்ட்ஸ் அப்பீல் செய்துள்ளது. இதன் மீதான விசாரணை இன்று நடக்கிறது. வழக்கு நடந்தாலும், படத்தை வெளியிட மட்டும் அனுமதிக்குமாறு கீதா ஆர்ட்ஸ் சார்பில் மனு தாக்கல் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/news/2008/12/24-hc-bans-gajini-to-release-in-tn.html

ajaybaskar
24th December 2008, 05:10 PM
Ghajini might have to pay a heavy price
NDTV Correspondent
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 (Mumbai)

A day after the Madras High Court's stay on Ghajini's release over copyright issues it has all boiled down to hard bargaining. So, the big question here is will fans get to see the much-awaited film or not?

The producers of the original Tamil version of the film have demanded a hefty price for an out of court settlement. Reports suggest that the producers want Rs five cores plus half the worldwide earnings but Ghajini representatives have agreed to pay only an outright Rs 3 crore.

There's more legal trouble for the film in Mumbai where KBC picture has filed a case alleging that director A R Murrugadoss sold the rights to them for a Hindi remake in 2004. The Bombay High Court has refused to stay the movie's release.

According to reports there are about 640 paid previews organised across the country and all are housefull already. Several multiplexes in metros like Mumbai and Delhi have already closed their weekend bookings. In Mumbai a show as early as 7 am has been kept for all Aamir fans.

The Madras High Court is yet to come out with the decision. So, it is a wait and watch situation for all Ghajini and Aamir fans.

ajaybaskar
24th December 2008, 06:05 PM
Breaking: Court lifts ban on Ghajini

In a big relief to all Aamir Khan and Ghajini fans, the Madras High Court has lifted the ban on film's release.

The film had run into rough weather after the court imposed a ban on the film's worldwide screening over alleged copyright violation.

The case has been adjourned for now and will be heard next on Janury 6, 2009.

The fans were elated after hearing the news and reports suggest that advance bookings for the film have even crossed that of Singh is Kinng, which in itself was a record.

ajaybaskar
24th December 2008, 06:06 PM
[tscii:a01631dbd7]REVIEW: GHAJINI

Anupama Chopra, Consulting Editor, Films, NDTV

At the recently held Indian Screenwriters’ Conference in Mumbai, writer-director Abbas Tyrewala lamented the lack of villains in Bollywood. He said that clearly defined villains used to be our staple diet.

This was true until sometime in the mid-1990s, when happy smiling families and yuppies in designer clothes took over. Well, I'm happy to report that the villain is back.

Ghajini, played ferociously by Pradeep Singh Rawat, is the kind of villain who wears thick gold chains and rings on every finger. He is defiantly brutal - he runs a pharmaceutical company but for reasons never explained, he likes to smash iron rods into human heads and forces young girls into both prostitution and organ trade.

He has one gold tooth, wears shiny white shoes and keeps a posse of henchmen so ugly that they look like they were airlifted from Ram Gopal Varma's last film. And of course Ghajini routinely drops lines like: aise marenge ki uska nakhun bhi nahi milega and my personal favourite: short-term memory loss patient mujhe kya yaad dilaayega.

Ghajini, director A R Murugadoss's remake of his Tamil blockbuster, is a throw back to what Hindi films used to be: a three hour extravaganza of romance, comedy, action, set-piece songs and drama.

It's a standard revenge film given a fresh twist with a dash of Christopher Nolan's critically acclaimed Memento. Like that film, the protagonist here, Sanjay Singhania played by Aamir Khan, is hit on the head and suffers from short-term memory loss. He cannot remember anything for more than 15 minutes.

So, he tattoos his body with instructions: the most important one being that his girlfriend Kalpana was murdered, and he must find the murderer and kill him. The film is riddled with logical loopholes but Murugadoss, who also wrote it, doesn't give you enough time to think about them.

So, you never ask how Sanjay, the fabulously wealthy owner of a cellphone company, conducts a lengthy romance with Kalpana, played by debutant Asin, pretending to be an ordinary man? Or why Ghajini, a master-thug and expert killer, doesn't have a gun when he needs it the most? Or why the key conflict, which leads to Kalpana's death, is such a random imposition on the script?

Instead, you are caught up in the mystery of how a superbly stylish businessman becomes a killing machine who routinely cracks necks and in his introduction scene, plunges a broken tap into a man's stomach. Ghajini isn't for the faint-hearted. The violence is gory and elemental. The climax is pure man-on-man combat with lots of crunching bones.

For Aamir, Ghajini is a 360 degree turn from the sensitive teacher he played in Taare Zameen Par. With a buffed up, eight-pack body, here he is a brutal killer in a murderous rage. Watch him as he explodes with grief and then just as quickly forgets it. It's a memorable performance indeed.

Thankfully Asin is less animated than she was in the Tamil version. Some of their romantic scenes, and particularly her death are nicely done.

Ghajini isn't a great film or even a very good one but I recommend that you see it. It is, as we used to say in the old days, paisa vasool.

http://movies.ndtv.com/reviews.asp?lang=hindi&id=368&moviename=Review%3A+Ghajini[/tscii:a01631dbd7]

ajaybaskar
24th December 2008, 06:11 PM
Stay lifted, Ghajini to release on Thursday

Mumbai: The eagerly awaited Aamir Khan-starrer Ghajini, slated for release on Thursday, cleared one hurdle on Wednesday when the Bombay High Court gave it a green signal, but its producers are awaiting the ruling of the Madras High Court in another case.

Justice S B Karnik of the Bombay High Court said the film can be released as scheduled but also asked director A R Murugadoss to file an affidavit on Friday clearing his stand.

Local firm KBC Pictures in its complaint said Murugadoss had entered into an agreement with it in 2004 for re-making the hit Tamil film in Hindi. Thus, the company claimed, the Hindi film was in violation of their contract.

The director's lawyer Venkatesh Dhond said, "The court has refused to stay the release of the film. The final hearing will be on Friday but for now the court has no objection to its release."

However, the Madras High Court was Wednesday hearing another case, filed by A. Chandrasekaran, the producer of the original Tamil "Ghajini", who has alleged that the producers of the Hindi film had forged documents to claim the ownership over the remake rights.

"So far the Bombay High Court has given a go ahead, but now everything depends on the Madras High Court. The film can be released only if it lifts its stay," Dhond told IANS.

Preeti Puri, vice-president (corporate communication) of the film's overseas distributors Big Pictures, refused to comment on the matter."The matter is sub-judice and we cannot comment on the issue," she said.

MADDY
24th December 2008, 09:25 PM
http://movies.ndtv.com/newstory.asp?section=Movies&Slug=Court+lifts+ban+on+Ghajini&Id=ENTEN20080077636&keywords=bollywood

In a big relief to all Aamir Khan and Ghajini fans, the Madras High Court has lifted the ban on film's release.

movie is releasing after all :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:

A.ANAND
25th December 2008, 01:11 PM
[tscii:d643a908b1]This Christmas season, director AR Murugadoss will face one of the biggest tests of his career. The director has had a fair amount of success in Still from Ghajini. Genelia D'Souza! (TOI Photo)More Pics
the Tamil film industry with films like Dheena and Ramana.

Now, the Hindi version of Ghajini will be this small-town director’s big leap into Bollywood. We get talking to the filmmaker on things close to his heart, even as he gets ready for the film’s release Five differences between the Hindi and Tamil versions of Ghajini...

For starters, the climax is different and will surely be talked about. The Rangola song that was in the Tamil version has been excluded and a new song has been included. In the Tamil version, the hero remembers the villain’s face but in the Hindi version, he does not. The sequence in which the villain is tracked down has come out really well.

Language barriers...
Language was a problem especially when I wanted to improvise a scene on the spot. I couldn’t do it as easily as I did in Tamil, a few other people had to be around to help with translation.

First day of shoot with Aamir Khan...
Though we had interacted during story sessions, I was still nervous on the first day of the shoot. They had issued ID cards on the sets and there was no shouting, as all communication was through walkie-talkies. On the first day, we were shooting a difficult scene but after a couple of hours, I gained confidence and the scene came out well.

Aamir, the perfectionist. ..
He didn’t interfere with other departments of filmmaking. Occasionally, I went up to him to discuss certain scenes that I thought the north Indian audiences might have trouble connecting with. He would give me suggestions on how to tweak the scenes to make them more appealing.

Musically marvellous.. .
Music director AR Rahman would give me three tunes for every situation and all three would be very good. Choosing between the three was a big problem. Some tunes were so good that I would close my eyes and visualise the final outcome of the song. In fact, one of his tunes gave me the idea for a new song sequence that’s been featured in the film. My favourite song is Guzarish.

http://timesofindia .indiatimes. com/India_ Buzz/Hindi_ Ghajinis_ climax_is_ different/ articleshow/ 3886192.cms

[/tscii:d643a908b1]

A.ANAND
25th December 2008, 03:16 PM
'Ghajini' Premiere At Inox

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/17082.html

Ramakrishna
25th December 2008, 05:13 PM
'Ghajini' Premiere At Inox

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/17082.html

Premji :lol2:

Mahen
25th December 2008, 05:34 PM
Went to capsquare to watch ghajini..Ana reel innum malaysiaku varaleyam... :sigh2: It seems some legal issues have not been sorted yet in india.. :hammer: :hammer: Why only indian movies have this kind of problems?? :twisted: :twisted:

kham
26th December 2008, 12:35 AM
jsut got home after Ghajini... Marvellous is one word...
Da movie was very good n BGM was awesome...
Ending was really nice n touching... Still feeling like my heart is a bit heavy...
Eventhough most of da scenes r exactly da same of tamil its very much watchable... Aaamir rocks with his classy acting n so does Asin

kham
26th December 2008, 12:48 AM
Premji - Thalaivar music aache... Summava...
BTW Jorax Jeyeraj hav too attended it ha...

really felt sad at da last scene whr Kaise Mujhe was in da bacjground with Shreya's voice... I really felt like cryin out... Dats da power of Kaise Mujhe song...

Btw dis is da last movie of H. Sridhar :(

A.ANAND
26th December 2008, 07:17 AM
thalaivar bgm kahave intha movie-ya pakkanum innu nenachen,but malaysia-la innum release aagala! :cry:

SoftSword
26th December 2008, 11:35 AM
The movie is super... very stylish and colorful than the thamizh one... but most of the scenes i felt surya was better than amir... but overall hindi version is better....

there is one rap music coming in the background while amir chases jiah khan.. "run run"...
thats awesome...

littlemaster1982
26th December 2008, 12:08 PM
SS,

Enga paartheenga?

SoftSword
26th December 2008, 02:20 PM
SS,

Enga paartheenga?

Salem - ARRS Multiplex

littlemaster1982
26th December 2008, 02:21 PM
Do Hindi films get released in Salem generally :?

MADDY
26th December 2008, 05:40 PM
just came back from Ghajini -

1. miles ahead of tamil version
2. Aamir is in a different plane altogether, lived as sanjay character :bow: no overaction
3. second half is much crisper than tamil version
4. thankfully a sensible climax unlike the tamil version comedy-climax
5. kaise mujhe takes the cherry in terms of picturisation, all other songs too picturised well
6. BGM is the major plus to the movie, thalaivar has gone in for orchestra in couple of places :thumbsup:
7. claps/whistles for ARRahman in title> claps for all others put together :)

hard to pick a negative from this movie, since it does not carry any hype of being a "classy" movie :thumbsup:

Work panna, murugadoss madhiri directors kooda work pannanum-ya thalaivar inimel :)

Dragun
27th December 2008, 04:34 AM
I have not seen the Tamil version but the romance was the same old contrived stuff from Tamil films, and it took up too much of the screen time. Its one thing to establish the relationship so we care about the rest of the film, but it took too long and wasn't very good. The opening that established Sanjay's apartment and his daily ritual was good, but the action scenes needed some more suspense and a few more twists. This is just the usual Tamil masala film, but in Hindi.

ARR's BGM was good in the action scenes, but he reused the Guzarish humming way too much for some of the romantic scenes.

A.ANAND
27th December 2008, 11:15 AM
B.O. update:- 'Ghajini' has unprecedented start, collects Rs. 10cr. to Rs. 12 cr.
- By Taran Adarsh, December 26, 2008 - 11:41 IST

The keenly-anticipated GHAJINI fetched the biggest start ever, shattering the record held by SINGH IS KINNG and GOLMAAL RETURNS, the two big openers of 2008. The paid previews were packed to capacity on Wednesday night and the film ran to almost 100% response throughout the country on Thursday.

Studio 18, the distributors of the film, were in for a pleasant surprise. Having released two of the biggest openers this year -- SINGH IS KINNG and GOLMAAL RETURNS -- and also one of the biggest openers of 2007 [WELCOME], they couldn't believe their eyes when they saw the figures pouring in from all over. Exhibitors across the country were going into raptures, stressing on the cent per cent occupancy on Wednesday night [paid previews] and also Thursday [Christmas].

This writer was in constant touch with several exhibitors, who couldn't hide their excitement. The common feedback is, the crowd was uncontrollable, that the crowd inside and outside their theatres was the same, that the film was packed in advance for the entire weekend.

Talking of numbers, the film collected approx. Rs. 2 cr. + in paid previews [a record], while the Thursday numbers were approx. Rs. 9 cr. According to early indications, the film collected between Rs. 10 cr. to Rs. 12 cr. nett, as per Studio 18. It's a new record, it's creating history

A.ANAND
27th December 2008, 11:15 AM
Ghajini, King on top
IndiaGlitz [Friday, December 26, 2008]

Move over Tamil movies, it is now time for Telugu and Hindi films to do bumper collections at the box office in Chennai.

Amidst a slew of releases including Silambarasan's 'Silambattam' and Prakashraj's 'Abhiyunm Naanum', two films from other states 'Ghajini', a Hindi remake of the Tamil film with the same name and 'King' a Telugu film featuring Nagarjuna and Trisha released recently.

Interestingly both movies released in maximum number of theatres in Chennai and have reported phenomenal collections so far. 'Ghajini' especially has won rave reviews and the fact that Aamir Khan is a popular hero even in the South has won the film a grand opening.

Also many a theatres in suburban Chennai are screening both 'Ghajini' and 'King'.

A.ANAND
27th December 2008, 01:29 PM
Ghajini with English subtitles for hearing impaired

IANS | Friday, 26 December , 2008, 15:57

BIG Cinemas, the exhibition arm of Reliance BIG Entertainment Ltd (RBEL), will screen Ghajini with English sub-titles in select cinema halls here from next Friday for the hearing impaired and for those who don't understand Hindi.

Hot: Do not miss our Ghajini special

"We have decided to do this especially for the benefit of the hearing impaired and those who don't understand Hindi. The idea is to ensure that the movie is viewed by maximum number of people," Tushar Dhingra, COO of BIG Cinemas, said in a press statement.

According to Dhingra, BIG cinemas will continue with the sub-titles facility in the company's future releases as well.

The sub-titled digital prints of Ghajini will be screened at BIG cinema's property at Vadala in central Mumbai and at the Metro Big Cinema in South Mumbai.

"Digital cinema technology makes it easy to introduce such innovations," said Patrick Von Sychowski, COO, of RBEL's Adlabs Digital Cinema, which provides the DCI-grade digital cinema services, hard drive and optic fiber connectivity and distribution.

NU Nayak, deputy director of Helen Keller Institute for Deaf & Blind, has welcomed the initiative.

Starring Aamir Khan and Asin Thottumkal, Ghajini hit screens on Thursday.

SoftSword
27th December 2008, 05:30 PM
Do Hindi films get released in Salem generally :?

boss... what do u mean...
salem dhaan oru kaalatthula adhiga theatres irukkura idam...
even now... i remember it had around 78 theatres...
now many of them been transformed to shopping complexes and marriage halls...

littlemaster1982
27th December 2008, 05:52 PM
Theriyaama kettutten :oops:

A.ANAND
27th December 2008, 07:51 PM
[tscii:e7141339c0]Yes, GHAJINI is all set to be India’s first 100 crore film
======================================

By Joginder Tuteja

While it’s obvious by now that GHAJINI would break the opening record (currently held by SINGH IS KINNG that made 44 crores at the end of the first week), talks have steered towards a speculation if at the end of it’s run, this Aamir Khan starrer would go on to be country’s first film to net 100 crores. Well to put this speculation to rest, after observing the GHAJINI mania closely for the last 10 days, I can safely presume that we are indeed looking at a 100 crores milestone being comfortably crossed.

If one looks at the figures pouring in, it isn’t rocket science actually to be able to deduce such momentous figure for the film. Wednesday preview shows, Thursday’s limited shows and Friday’s full fledged release (with RAB NE BANA DI JODI and other films in the running vacating some shows after Thursday) have brought in a mind boggling 20 crores already (this number could go up to 22 crores pending confirmation). With better collections over Saturday and Sunday, considering the fact that advance booking has already broken records all over), the 44 crores first week record of SINGH IS KINNG is all set to be broken by GHAJINI in it’s weekend itself.

Even with a 50% fall in collections on the weekdays (which is on the higher side though considering this is a festive season all the way into the New Year and quite a few patrons are already on a vacation mood), 20 crores more are comfortably expected to be added on between Monday to Thursday. Add them all up and first week of GHAJINI could well be heading towards the 65 crores mark. Conservatively speaking, with a fall steeper than 50%, 60 crores first week is given.

With two more open weeks to follow before the release of CHANDNI CHOWK TO CHINA (on 16th January), it is inevitable that GHAJINI would go on to add at least 40 crores more. Though probability is that this number would be achieved in the fortnight to come at least, even in the worst case scenario we are looking at 100 crores milestone being comfortably met before the film’s run comes to an end.

Aamir Khan has done it. And he has done it in a BIG way!

[/tscii:e7141339c0]

Mahen
28th December 2008, 06:37 AM
Ghajini is still not released here..Guys any info?

MADDY
28th December 2008, 09:07 AM
biggest movie of the year so far is Jodha Akbar with ~Rs.138cr collections.........now Ghajini is all set to erase that record..........i think 2008 beats 1999 for ARRahman bcos we didnt see this level of BO success in 1999 :) add JTYJN to this and SDM which is still rocking in UK/US markets :phew: 8-)

A.ANAND
28th December 2008, 11:42 AM
Watch Ghajini as Aamir hit the bulls eyeAhad, 28 Disember, 2008 01:36

http://www.diggpoint.com/watch-ghajini-as-aamir-hit-the-bulls-eye/

A.ANAND
28th December 2008, 11:46 AM
Review of GHAJINI

http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/review-of-ghajini/

A.ANAND
28th December 2008, 11:52 AM
Ghajini is already declared a Blockbuster

http://www.bollynewz.com/review/movie-review-ghajini/

A.ANAND
28th December 2008, 12:28 PM
biggest movie of the year so far is Jodha Akbar with ~Rs.138cr collections.........now Ghajini is all set to erase that record..........i think 2008 beats 1999 for ARRahman bcos we didnt see this level of BO success in 1999 :) add JTYJN to this and SDM which is still rocking in UK/US markets :phew: 8-)

its true!but all his himalaya success goes to hindi and SDM only!but in tamil '0'this year :cry:

Mahen
28th December 2008, 02:56 PM

its true!but all his himalaya success goes to hindi and SDM only!but in tamil '0'this year :cry:

Anand, how can you forget the smash hit movie sakarakatti?? :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Btw, anand, ghajini release pathi ungaluku teriyuma?

A.ANAND
28th December 2008, 04:05 PM
theriyala mahen!innum m'sia-la release aagalappa!unngalaukku therinja sollungga. :)can't wait to see this movie!

A_Ajith
28th December 2008, 06:22 PM
ARR's songs were >> than harris's tamil songs

however,

ARR's BGM in Hindi Ghajini <<< than Harris's rocking re-recording in Tamil.

directhit
28th December 2008, 06:43 PM
:o :|

Yathu
28th December 2008, 09:36 PM
ARR's songs were >> than harris's tamil songs

however,

ARR's BGM in Hindi Ghajini <<< than Harris's rocking re-recording in Tamil.

You're referring to "yo heee yoooo Ghajini" theme song again aren't you? :lol: lol im joking :wink:

baba88
28th December 2008, 09:45 PM
The Tamil BGM of Gajini was better.

dinesh2002
28th December 2008, 09:52 PM
The Tamil BGM of Gajini was really way better.

no offence, seriously, what was so great about the Tamil BGM that u people r going gaga over?? all i remember was some noises and people chanting gibberish words all over.... is that so great for u guys??? :?

seriously, i had the chance to get a glimpse of Hindi Ghajini, and as for those scenes r concerned, the BGM was top class.... BGMs were like a western movie standards and not a wannabe bgms like in the Tamil version....

Please, if the Ohio Ghajini is what u people call great bgm, then i dont see why we must ever consider ur reviews on BGM as a reliable one...

sanjeevk
29th December 2008, 08:19 AM
totally agree with A_Ajith- the music of the hindi version was excellent however the background music was such a big let down.

dinesh2002- please view the whole movie then give your comments on the BGM, dont just go on about ur glimpses. if you watched the whole movie, u would see the humming of Guzarish song throughout the movie, which i wouldnt consider as being "top class". was looking forward for the music in scenes such as when aamir walks out of the plane but was very dissapointed. Felt the tamil version offered a greater variety of bgm and also offered bgm which help connect the viewer to the scenes showed rather than the hindi version.....just my opinion...

what u mean by 'Wannabe" bgm??????

SoftSword
29th December 2008, 04:53 PM
i watched the hindi gajini in one of the multiplexes.... and it was really really good for the scenes and the situations....

the different versions of behka for the romance sequences....

the go-go rap for the chasing sequence....

and the haunting strings in the other thriller sequences were too great...

i only agree with sanjeev on the aamir walking out of plane bgm... it was not upto the mark...

other than that, it was all great.... watch it out in some theatre with good sound quality...

and sanjeev, i hav a question for u....
being the follower of IR who is the master in BGM's, do u really support for the thamizh gajini's BGM... i seriously wonder...

SoftSword
29th December 2008, 04:55 PM
aint anybody here has the access to change the thread title for so many days and after so many requests....
had the mods lost their password???

A.ANAND
29th December 2008, 05:10 PM
aint anybody here has the access to change the thread title for so many days and after so many requests....

arr thread ache ss sir!mods eppadi kandupangga???

dinesh2002
29th December 2008, 07:04 PM

arr thread ache ss sir!mods eppadi kandupangga???

:lol: :lol: Nallavellai SS lost their PASSWORD'ne sonnare... naan konja nerathille vere mathiri padhichen :P

Yathu
30th December 2008, 12:33 AM

I think BIG red font should grab their attentions. :D :wink:

If they still don't get it:

MODS/nickraman, PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD

Thats what I call a kunn koothing colour. :lol:

(maybe we should've just PM'd one of the mods instead)

A_Ajith
30th December 2008, 02:15 AM
KAJRI ????

Titlea maathungapa :P :P :P

A_Ajith
30th December 2008, 02:19 AM
@ALL

I am not only talking about ohio ghajini , see his music used in the title too it was awesome!

The BGM's during asin accepting surya's love, the music used when Surya proposes in the bus everything was awesome!!

The scene where Surya sees asin helping the kids too had very good BGM.

In hindi it was Guzarish starting bit. BGM was however good for some parts but overall TAMIL Ghajini had better BGM no doubt.

As for songs, ARR has done a very good job in hindi, but we cannot draw comparisons between Bollywood ARR music and Tamil ARR music or infact Tamil Harris Music, Suttum Vizhi was a huge huge hit in Tamil Nadu, Likewise Guzarish might be huge hit in Bollywood!!!

I am not here for ARR vs HARRIS as they r no comparison in overall track record or achievement, but as for ghajini HARRIS has the upper hand for superior BGM!!!

littlemaster1982
30th December 2008, 10:00 AM
I couldn't remember any BGM from Tamil Ghajini except Ohio Ghajini and the music played when Surya enters into the flat when Riyaz Khan and Nayanthara are inside (that one was really good). And I have seen the film thrice.

ARR's BGM in Hindi was not great but definitely better than Tamil version. And the theme for Aamir Khan rocks!!!

A.ANAND
30th December 2008, 12:54 PM
Harris, tamil ghajini bgm-la appdi ennathan super-ra pannitaru innu theriyala!'kaathu javvu ' kilijathuthan micham. :huh:

but i respect yor opinion A_Ajith!

directhit
30th December 2008, 01:28 PM
http://movies.ndtv.com/images/photogallery/ghajinipolaroid/6.jpg - ARM - My Director - Trust him 8-)
http://movies.ndtv.com/images/photogallery/ghajinipolaroid/8.jpg - ARR - My MD - gives me sleepless nights :P

ArulprakasH
30th December 2008, 04:47 PM
தமிழில் ஹாரிஸின் துள்ளல் இசை அமக்களமா இருந்துச்சு. ஹிந்தியில் ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மானும் பின்னி பெடலெடுத்திருக்காரு. குறிப்பா கேசே முஜே பாட்டும், பேக்கா பாட்டும், மேரீ அதூரி பாட்டும்.
எனக்கு இதுவரைக்கும் ரஹ்மான் பாட்டு முதல் முறை கேட்டதும் பிடிச்சதே இல்லை. ஜென்டில்மேனில் வந்த சிக்கு புக்கு ரயிலே ஃபர்ஸ்ட் டைம் கேட்டதும், என்னடா இது சிக்கு புக்குன்னு பொலம்பிக்கிட்டு இருந்தேன். கொஞ்சம் முறை கேட்டதும் தான், ரஹ்மான் பாட்டின் மேல் அடிக்ஷன் வரும்.
ஆனா, இந்தப் படத்தில், மூணு பாட்டு முதல் முறை கேட்கும்போதே துள்ளலா இருந்தது.

பின்னணி இசையும் ரெண்டு படத்துலேயும் அமக்களமா இருந்தது. தியேட்டரில் பாத்ததால் இருக்கலாம், இந்தியில் ரஹ்மான், மிரட்டியிருக்காரு. பல திக்-திக் சீன்களுக்கு, ஹாலிவுட்டை மிஞ்சும் அளவுக்கு, இசைக் கோர்வை இருக்கு. சீட்டின் நுனிக்கே கொண்டு வந்துடறாங்க. hats off Rahman!

சூர்யாவுக்கும் அசினிக்கும் இடையே நடக்கும் ஒரு அருமையான பாசக் காட்சியில், தமிழில் ஒரு அழகான பாட்டு வைக்காதது பயங்கர மைனஸ். அதே இடத்தில், இந்தியில் ரஹ்மான் பட்டைய கிளப்பிட்டாரு. Very touching sequence இது

http://surveysan.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-post_29.html

SoftSword
30th December 2008, 05:52 PM
தமிழில் ஹாரிஸின் துள்ளல் இசை அமக்களமா இருந்துச்சு. ஹிந்தியில் ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மானும் பின்னி பெடலெடுத்திருக்காரு. குறிப்பா கேசே முஜே பாட்டும், பேக்கா பாட்டும், மேரீ அதூரி பாட்டும்.
எனக்கு இதுவரைக்கும் ரஹ்மான் பாட்டு முதல் முறை கேட்டதும் பிடிச்சதே இல்லை. ஜென்டில்மேனில் வந்த சிக்கு புக்கு ரயிலே ஃபர்ஸ்ட் டைம் கேட்டதும், என்னடா இது சிக்கு புக்குன்னு பொலம்பிக்கிட்டு இருந்தேன். கொஞ்சம் முறை கேட்டதும் தான், ரஹ்மான் பாட்டின் மேல் அடிக்ஷன் வரும்.

பின்னணி இசையும் ரெண்டு படத்துலேயும் அமக்களமா இருந்தது. தியேட்டரில் பாத்ததால் இருக்கலாம், இந்தியில் ரஹ்மான், மிரட்டியிருக்காரு. பல திக்-திக் சீன்களுக்கு, ஹாலிவுட்டை மிஞ்சும் அளவுக்கு, இசைக் கோர்வை இருக்கு. சீட்டின் நுனிக்கே கொண்டு வந்துடறாங்க. hats off Rahman!

சூர்யாவுக்கும் அசினிக்கும் இடையே நடக்கும் ஒரு அருமையான பாசக் காட்சியில், தமிழில் ஒரு அழகான பாட்டு வைக்காதது பயங்கர மைனஸ். அதே இடத்தில், இந்தியில் ரஹ்மான் பட்டைய கிளப்பிட்டாரு. Very touching sequence இது

the last para is very much true...
and in the end when the female voice part starts... the apt words... solla mozhi illai...

dinesh2002
30th December 2008, 08:20 PM
OK guys, out of desperation, i HAD to watch Ghajini Hindi online just to see how was ARR's bgm turned out to be, after all u guys saying the Tamil version was better. Just wanted to check it out. And after that, i re watched Ghajini Tamil.

GUYS.... PLEASEE!!! Are u guys serious that the Tamil version had better BGMS??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The Hindi version by ARR was FAAAAARRRRRRRR better and more soulful.!!

a simple comparison, please check out these scenes back to back [both hindi and tamil]

Sanjay's assistant went to the ad film's settings to ask her to sell her house for their project. [inside her make up room while other co-artist + director outside trying to eavesdrop ].

Listen to both the BGM and tell me which is better. [most simple scene].

Next up, check out the BGM when Sanjay went to meet Kalpana to scold her coz she gave such interview. But was struck that this was the girl that he was impressed with earlier helping out the kids. So as usual Asin told the story to him too, didint know he was Sanjay. That Aye Bachoo theme music was soo suitable for her notorious scenes... that was definetly missing in Tamil version... i know the tamil version had a dapangkuttu type of music for those scenes.

Next ofcource, the most imp scene. The part Asin dies. check out the BGM which comes in the Hindi version when he head go banged and she had her last breath. The slow version of Kaise Mujhe Shreya's humming in instrumental. It nearly made me teared.

So i switched to the Tamil version and see, and found NOTHING like that in it. Why?????? How????

And ofcource, i know there is 1 bgm in Ghajini which was a reharsh of Anniyan's theme music. and that came allot in the film. And These bgm was classic for u guys.

Most the bgms in the Tamil film was very artificial. Even the tamil version of Sanjay's intro had a very comic music. It sounds like a theme music from a Nintendo game.

Im still waiting to watch Ghajini Hindi in Malaysia... when r they gonna release it?????? :roll:

MADDY
30th December 2008, 08:28 PM

the last para is very much true...
and in the end when the female voice part starts... the apt words... solla mozhi illai...

i think that song in the end put the movie a few notches above its expected mark......... :)

SoftSword
30th December 2008, 08:35 PM
OK guys, out of desperation, i HAD to watch Ghajini Hindi online just to see how was ARR's bgm turned out to be, after all u guys saying the Tamil version was better. Just wanted to check it out. And after that, i re watched Ghajini Tamil.

GUYS.... PLEASEE!!! Are u guys serious that the Tamil version had better BGMS??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The Hindi version by ARR was FAAAAARRRRRRRR better and more soulful.!!

a simple comparison, please check out these scenes back to back [both hindi and tamil]

Sanjay's assistant went to the ad film's settings to ask her to sell her house for their project. [inside her make up room while other co-artist + director outside trying to eavesdrop ].

Next up, check out the BGM when Sanjay went to meet Kalpana to scold her coz she gave such interview. But was struck that this was the girl that he was impressed with earlier helping out the kids. So as usual Asin told the story to him too, didint know he was Sanjay. That Aye Bachoo theme music was soo suitable for her notorious scenes... that was definetly missing in Tamil version... i know the tamil version had a dapangkuttu type of music for those scenes.

Next ofcource, the most imp scene. The part Asin dies. check out the BGM which comes in the Hindi version when he head go banged and she had her last breath. The slow version of Kaise Mujhe Shreya's humming in instrumental. It nearly made me teared.

So i switched to the Tamil version and see, and found NOTHING like that in it. Why?????? How????

And ofcource, i know there is 1 bgm in Ghajini which was a reharsh of Anniyan's theme music. and that came allot in the film. And These bgm was classic for u guys.

Most the bgms in the Tamil film was very artificial. Even the tamil version of Sanjay's intro had a very comic music. It sounds like a theme music from a Nintendo game.

Im still waiting to watch Ghajini Hindi in Malaysia... when r they gonna release it?????? :roll:

did u mean this??
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=bLt3kZIJf3A

towards the end, the music is like a cathedral orchestra...

dinesh2002
30th December 2008, 09:05 PM

did u mean this??

towards the end, the music is like a cathedral orchestra...

yes.... the scene where she was on the floor already, and the villain already banged her head twice with that iron rod thingy. And u know after that she had her last breath, like saying something?? That part in the Hindi version has the bgm which would make any lovers cry, no doubt.

dinesh2002
30th December 2008, 09:33 PM
Here is the Hindi version of the scene Asin is killed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv9wqr4LNmc&feature=channel

and here is the tamil version that SS gave the link

u guys check it out and u tell...

united07
30th December 2008, 11:18 PM
I just came back from watching Ghajini...

whoever says that the hindi BGM is not as good as Tamil obviously have not watched the movie i guess. ARR rocked big time in BGM!!!!

Pulsating!

A_Ajith
31st December 2008, 02:03 AM
united have not watched ellam comedy panadheenga it is just our feeling. One guy catches cold if he eats ice cream, but another doesn't!!

Same way the reach also differs.

However, Guzarish is better than any songs in Tamil Ghajini.

Kaise Mujhe too.

Both the songs as written in that tamil snippet posted by ARUL brings out the feel of the movie really well.

ARR has beaten HARRIS in Songs as for Ghajini, but to me not in Ghajini BGM.

A_Ajith
31st December 2008, 02:24 AM

Asin did not act as well as she did in Tamil

Aamir did not act as well as SURYA in that scene his hair remains intact inspite of the beatings :lol: :lol:

Ravi K Chandran's camera is toooo dark whereas RD Rajasekar's Camera was perfect!

Mahen
31st December 2008, 05:38 AM

Dinesh, sathiyama the hindi version had no sad feeling at all i.e the music, the acting(aamir cant cry, no match to surya) and the scene is less violent (asin gets hit only once)..For the tamil one, even now i still shed tears watching that scene..

A ajith, maybe aamir hair wax potureparu.. :lol:

A.ANAND
31st December 2008, 06:30 AM
mahen,neenga padam paathacha???

A.ANAND
31st December 2008, 07:28 AM
heard YOGI B renderd voice in bgm.its true???if it's true,i'm very dissapointing because this guys HC fans of illayaraja!i would wacth all this guy's interview in tv channel,he say's 'we are hc fan of illayaraja'.never say a singal word about our boss.

ivangga shotcut-la seekiram popular aaga mattum arr venum.arr album-la chance kedacha seekiram international artist aagidalam.illayaraja kitta poga vendiyathu thane! :twisted:

littlemaster1982
31st December 2008, 07:43 AM
Anand,

Vidunga, idhai ellam yen perusu pannikittu? :)

MADDY
31st December 2008, 08:26 AM
ivangga shotcut-la seekiram popular aaga mattum arr venum.arr album-la chance kedacha seekiram international artist aagidalam.illayaraja kitta poga vendiyathu thane! :twisted:

almost all singers who work with ARR do this - they work with ARR and gets awards and finally say "IR dhaan-ga isaikadavul" :lol: which is why i deeply respect people like karthik, madhushree, sukhwinder who always fondly remember our thalaivar.......its also one of the main reasons why i dont prefer listening to shreya ghosal anymore :)

its just not singers, directors, actors etc

1. GVM keeps saying he is IR fan, then why the f**k does he want ARR?? he can work with IR rite :huh:
2. Superstar till date says he is a big fan of IR, then why has he kept ARR composing for 5 out of last 7 movies :P i mean IR is still active, why cant these people work with him :huh:
3. Maniratnam too accepted he is a IR fan, but if IR is music for mani, ARR is oxygen for him now :poke:
there are other examples, whom ARR should teach a lesson by refusing to work with them......we are there to support him for anything he does - sakkarakatti ellam support pannalaya - he should work with people who consider him the best..........he can afford to make choices, cant he :huh:

//romba naala enna kaduppu aakki kondu irundha oru vishayam//

thamizhvaanan
31st December 2008, 08:49 AM
Maddy, there is nothing wrong when someone calls themselves IR fan... it is not as if they bad-mouthed ARR and still piggy-backing on him.

almost all singers who work with ARR do this - they work with ARR and gets awards and finally say "IR dhaan-ga isaikadavul"
Ayyayo, please don't generalize like this and make it sound as if everyone in music field prefers IR over ARR. I am sure they will have great things to say about ARR. It is just a matter of taste.

Freeya vidunga :)

MADDY
31st December 2008, 09:03 AM
Maddy, there is nothing wrong when someone calls themselves IR fan... it is not as if they bad-mouthed ARR and still piggy-backing on him.

almost all singers who work with ARR do this - they work with ARR and gets awards and finally say "IR dhaan-ga isaikadavul"
Ayyayo, please don't generalize like this and make it sound as if everyone in music field prefers IR over ARR. I am sure they will have great things to say about ARR. It is just a matter of taste.

my point was that there are so many people in industry who are big fans of ARR - thalaivar avangalukku ellam chance kudukkanum instead of these IR fans....i have no qualms abt rajini, maniratnam, GVM liking IR - its absolutely their taste but i just want ARR to avoid them....also, its just me who feels strong abt it - maybe anand as well.......so baakki ellarum free-a vidunga :D

MADDY
31st December 2008, 09:15 AM
anyways, let me stop talking abt IR fans and talk abt a ARR fan's movie :bow: - Aamir's Ghajini

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14827553&cid=13525926

i dunno how many of us realise how tough it is for a hindi film to be no.1 in chennai box office :bow:

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/trade/top5/index.html

Earth-shattering collections. 1st weekend [Wednesday paid previews till Sunday] collected approx. Rs. 42 cr. nett [approx. Rs. 70 cr. gross] in India, which is an all-time record. Historic collections everywhere. Has surpassed all past openers. Monday was rock-steady with 70% - 80% collections

probably biggest BO hit in thalaivar's career - thanks to ARR fan Aamior khan 8-)

A.ANAND
31st December 2008, 09:29 AM
Anand,

LM sir,neenga enna swami thayananda -voga seedara-ra? :lol: etha sonnalum vidunnga,porungga innu!

namakku[arr fans] konjam rosham venum sir!ir fans parunnga,naama konjam conderm panna,viduvanggala?athukuthan sonnen!

eethivida mattum rahman venum!konjamavathu nandri vendama?

littlemaster1982
31st December 2008, 09:40 AM
Anand,

LM sir,neenga enna swami thayananda -voga seedara-ra? :lol: etha sonnalum vidunnga,porungga innu!

No, I'm a fan of ARR, the man who is humility personified. We have lot of things to be happy with. Why to spoil a great year with these kind of issues?

eethivida mattum rahman venum!konjamavathu nandri vendama?

Cine field-la nandri ellam edhirpaarkkaringa :shock:

Dragun
31st December 2008, 10:04 AM
Dinesh, sathiyama the hindi version had no sad feeling at all i.e the music, the acting(aamir cant cry, no match to surya) and the scene is less violent (asin gets hit only once)..For the tamil one, even now i still shed tears watching that scene..

A ajith, maybe aamir hair wax potureparu.. :lol:

I disagree. The score in the Hindi version was more refined, more operatic, even a little surreal. The overall sound design was also better.

dinesh2002
31st December 2008, 11:02 AM
Mahen, the thing is, In Hindi too she was banged 2 times on the head. but the censor said it was too violent, thus only they shwed she got banged once on her head.

I mean seriously Mahen..... :shock: didnt u feel bad for Asin in the Hindi version more?? That Kaise Mujhe sad version in bgm was too touching.... and while in Tamil there was nothing there but a lady yodeling... that was touching for u??? :huh: :omg:

A_Ajith, beg to differ, Asin looks more matured and more convincing in Hindi version. Check out her acting in the scene where she tells her story with sanjay to sanjay himself. that part in Hindi had more expression from her.

and i felt Amir was more charming for that character. Liked his reactions when he smiled to himself when she kept on telling him the story how she met Sanjay. Surya was more of angry in those scenes. Not an approriate emotion for that scene, after seeing such a bubbly character Asin was.

Well, maybe as u said, opinion differs. for me Hindi Ghajini was more classy and worth the hype compared to the Tamil .

Come on, u want such a bright scene for a death scene like that?? Ravi K Chandran gave the right lighting for it. Ur doubting an expert here, man! Gosh!!... haha...

Overall Hindi version is the clear winner. Seriously! not saying this coz i support Hindi or ARR. But everything was more detailed and enjoyable in Hindi.

For a second there i thought maybe Harris did a better job in BGM after seeing u guys raving the BGM for it coz u guys have watched both the version. But after watching it [though blur version] my self, i just couldnt stop laughing at the people who said Harris's bgm was way better than ARR's. Are they being vaitherichal or are they just that easy to be pleased with just midi files-like bgm which had no souls in them.

Anyways, cant wait to watch this movie in theater. Will be such a worth for every RM....!!!

dinesh2002
31st December 2008, 11:18 AM

my point was that there are so many people in industry who are big fans of ARR - thalaivar avangalukku ellam chance kudukkanum instead of these IR fans....i have no qualms abt rajini, maniratnam, GVM liking IR - its absolutely their taste but i just want ARR to avoid them....also, its just me who feels strong abt it - maybe anand as well.......so baakki ellarum free-a vidunga :D

MADDY, the sad thing, there is a BIG difference when ARR work with some1 who keeps in mind that ARR is a good MD and a person who thinks ARR is God. simple example....

See people like Kalaprabhu and Praveenkanth, they r so dying to work with ARR that they are willing to reused ARR's Hindi tracks in thier movie just for the sake to work with ARR.

If ARR work with people like Gautham and who ever who sees ARR as a good MD, they will extract the very best music from ARR without compromising to having reused songs from him. Hai na??

There might be some exceptional, but these r the 2 main groups that we can see, i think... haha...:)

kham
31st December 2008, 11:42 AM

almost all singers who work with ARR do this - they work with ARR and gets awards and finally say "IR dhaan-ga isaikadavul" :lol: which is why i deeply respect people like karthik, madhushree, sukhwinder who always fondly remember our thalaivar.......its also one of the main reasons why i dont prefer listening to shreya ghosal anymore :)

its just not singers, directors, actors etc

1. GVM keeps saying he is IR fan, then why the f**k does he want ARR?? he can work with IR rite :huh:
2. Superstar till date says he is a big fan of IR, then why has he kept ARR composing for 5 out of last 7 movies :P i mean IR is still active, why cant these people work with him :huh:
3. Maniratnam too accepted he is a IR fan, but if IR is music for mani, ARR is oxygen for him now :poke: there are other examples, whom ARR should teach a lesson by refusing to work with them......we are there to support him for anything he does - sakkarakatti ellam support pannalaya - he should work with people who consider him the best..........he can afford to make choices, cant he :huh:

//romba naala enna kaduppu aakki kondu irundha oru vishayam//

When Mani came to Sri Lanka in an interview thr was a question... The Journalist asked who is ur fav music director? Is it ARR or Illayaraja??
Without any hesitation immeaditely Mani said ARR :)

A.ANAND
31st December 2008, 03:36 PM
பாலிவுட் ஓபனிங் சாதனையை முறியடித்தது கஜினி

திங்கள்கிழமை, டிசம்பர் 29, 2008, 17:41 [IST]

மேலும் புதிய படங்கள் ஆமிர்கானின் அட்டகாசமான நடிப்பில் வெளியாகியுள்ள கஜினி, இந்திப் பட வரலாற்றில் இதுவரை எந்தப் படத்திற்கும் கிடைக்காத பிரமாண்ட ஓபனிங்கைக் கொடுத்துள்ளது.

இந்த ஆண்டு வெளியான பாலிவுட் பிளாக்பஸ்டர்களான சிங் இஸ் கிங், கோல்மால் ரிட்டர்ன்ஸ் ஆகியவற்றை முறியடித்து விட்டது கஜினி.

படம் வெளியான முதல் இரு நாட்களிலேயே ரூ. 30 கோடி வசூலைத் தாண்டி விட்டதாம் கஜினி.

கிறிஸ்துமஸ் தினத்தன்று வெளியான கஜினி, தொடர்ந்து அரங்கு நிறைந்த காட்சிகளாக ஓடிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

டிசம்பர் 24ம் தேதி திரையிடப்பட்ட பிரிவியூ ஷோக்களின் மூலம் மட்டும் ரூ. 7 கோடி வசூல் கிடைத்துள்ளதாம். இந்த வார இறுதியில் கஜினியின் வசூல் ரூ. 50 கோடியைத் தாண்டும் என்கிறார்கள்.

எந்த இந்திப் படத்திற்கும் இதுவரை கிடைக்காத அளவுக்கு கஜினிக்கு அட்வான்ஸ் புக்கிங் நடந்துள்ளதாம். இதற்கு முன்பு வந்த படங்களுக்கு செய்யப்ட்ட அட்வான்ஸ் புக்கிங்கை விட நான்கு மடங்கு அதிகமாக கஜினிக்கு வசூலாகியுள்ளதாம்.

வெளிநாடுகளிலும் கூட கஜினிக்கு சிறப்பான வரவேற்பு கிடைத்துள்ளதாம். இதுவரை ரூ. 20 கோடியை வெளிநாடுகளில் வசூல் செய்துள்ளதாம் கஜினி.

அமெரிக்காவில் இதுவரை (மூன்றே நாட்களில்) ரூ. 4.5 கோடி வசூலாகியுள்ளதாம்.

இங்கிலாந்தில் டிசம்பர் 26ம் தேதி கஜினி ரிலீஸானது. அங்கு ரூ. 1 கோடி வசூலை எட்டியுள்ளதாம்.

மேற்கு ஆசியாவில் இப்படத்திற்கு முதல் இரு நாட்களில் கிடைத்த வசூல் ரூ. 3 கோடியாகும்.

கஜினி உலகம் முழுவதும் 22 நாடுகளில் திரையிடப்பட்டுள்ளதாம். அமெரிக்கா, மேற்கு ஆசியா மற்றும் இங்கிலாந்து ஆகிய நாடுகளில் கிடைத்துள்ள வரவேற்பால், கஜினி மிகப் பெரிய ஹிட் படமாகும் என்று பாலிவுட் வட்டாரம் கூறுகிறது.

படத்தில் ஆசின், ஜியா கான் என இரு நாயகிகள் இருந்தாலும் கூட ஆமிர்கானின் கெட்டப், நடிப்பு, திரைக்கதை ஆகியவைதான் ரசிகர்களை பெரிதும் ஈர்த்துள்ளதாம்.

ஆரம்பத்தில் இதை ஒரு தமிழ் ரீமேக் என்றுதான் பாலிவுட்டில் பலரும் நினைத்திருந்தனர். ஆனால் அட்டகாசமான படமாக வந்திருப்பதைப் பார்த்து பாலிவுட்டே மூக்கில் விரலை வைத்துள்ளதாம்.

பல மல்டபிளக்ஸ் தியேட்டர்களில் கூடுதல் பிரிண்ட் கேட்டு தயாரிப்பாளரை அனத்த ஆரம்பித்துள்ளனராம்.

இந்தியா முழுவதும் 1400 பிரிண்டுகளுடன் கஜினி திரையிடப்பட்டுள்ளது. வெளிநாடுகளுக்கு 300 பிரிண்டுகள் அனுப்பப்பட்டுள்ளன.

ஐக்கிய அரபு எமிரேட்ஸுக்கு 36. அமெரிக்கா, கனடாவுக்கு 112 பிரிண்ட், இங்கிலாந்துக்கு 65 பிரிண்ட் அனுப்பப்பட்டுள்ளது.

தமிழையும், இந்தியையும் இப்படிக் கலக்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் கஜினி படத்தின் ஒரிஜினல் கதை, கய் பியர்ஸ் நடித்த மெமன்டோ படத்தின் கதையை 'லவட்டி' உருவாக்கப்பட்டது என்பது நினைவிருக்கலாம்.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/specials/2008/12/29-aamirs-brawny-act-gets-ghajini-phenomenal-open.html

Mahen
31st December 2008, 04:46 PM
Official statement from BIG Pictures [Overseas distributors of GHAJINI]:
Following its Christmas day debut across 22 countries, Ghajini has grossed USD 4 million outside of India over the weekend. Distributed by BIG Pictures, the film opened with USD 0.92 million in the Middle East, the highest opening weekend for a Hindi film, followed by North America with USD 1.4 million and Australia raking in Australian $ 2,54,000.

The film will open in four additional countries that include Myanmar, Uganda, Malaysia and Morocco in the coming weeks. Ghajini also opened simultaneously in Ireland, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, New Zealand, Fiji, Mauritius, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Mahen
31st December 2008, 04:59 PM
Mahen, the thing is, In Hindi too she was banged 2 times on the head. but the censor said it was too violent, thus only they shwed she got banged once on her head.

I mean seriously Mahen..... :shock: didnt u feel bad for Asin in the Hindi version more?? That Kaise Mujhe sad version in bgm was too touching.... and while in Tamil there was nothing there but a lady yodeling... that was touching for u??? :huh: :omg:

A_Ajith, beg to differ, Asin looks more matured and more convincing in Hindi version. Check out her acting in the scene where she tells her story with sanjay to sanjay himself. that part in Hindi had more expression from her.

and i felt Amir was more charming for that character. Liked his reactions when he smiled to himself when she kept on telling him the story how she met Sanjay. Surya was more of angry in those scenes. Not an approriate emotion for that scene, after seeing such a bubbly character Asin was.

Well, maybe as u said, opinion differs. for me Hindi Ghajini was more classy and worth the hype compared to the Tamil .

Come on, u want such a bright scene for a death scene like that?? Ravi K Chandran gave the right lighting for it. Ur doubting an expert here, man! Gosh!!... haha...

Overall Hindi version is the clear winner. Seriously! not saying this coz i support Hindi or ARR. But everything was more detailed and enjoyable in Hindi.

For a second there i thought maybe Harris did a better job in BGM after seeing u guys raving the BGM for it coz u guys have watched both the version. But after watching it [though blur version] my self, i just couldnt stop laughing at the people who said Harris's bgm was way better than ARR's. Are they being vaitherichal or are they just that easy to be pleased with just midi files-like bgm which had no souls in them.

Anyways, cant wait to watch this movie in theater. Will be such a worth for every RM....!!!

Dinesh i havent watched ghajini fully..Only watched that one scene..Surya did a better job..Crying with 'peelings' and calling kalpana..Amir cant cry naturally...Abt the music for that particular scene, i wasnt impressed (because of the scene that was not touching?)

Anand, naa innum ghajini parkaley :)

united07
31st December 2008, 08:45 PM
not playing spoiler....but would like to share 2 things...

1) I am disappointed with Lattoo! I was really looking forward for it as I know it was picturised individually and it did starts off with amazing graphics...but the song lasted merely 1 minute! GRRR Any where we can find the video clip of it? The full version

2) I'm highly impressed with the way ARR used 'silence' in the climax fight....just watch it where suddenly the BGM stops to complete silence! fuuh! what an impact!!!!

jaiganes
31st December 2008, 11:14 PM
Maddy and guys!!
I am shocked to see you guys bothered about such small things as who is whose fan.
our Rahman is on the verge of getting an academy award and thats a thing to cherish for all the 6 crore thamizhars and 100 crore Indians. if you walk up the vindhyas you would come across people who say Himesh is better than ARR - Atleast be happy that in Thamizh nadu he is beig compared against a mountain (IR) If he had not got this scale of competition here - he would have stagnated long ago. Instead he has been redefining and reinventing himself and his sound continuously to reach the TOP. I hope him all the best in 2009 for his OSCAR quest and wish he would bag a Grammy soon. So it is time for guys like you who are recognized as ARR fans to be all the more happy and keep your gaze above such petty things as 'what singer calls which MD as GOD or 'best''. So idhellam vittuttu musicai enjoy pannunga. collectiva hope pannuvom ARR innum pattaya kilappuvaarnu.

Movies
31st December 2008, 11:32 PM
Watched ghajini last night!

What a movie! In the tamil version, the last 1/3rd really pissedme off, but Murgadoss has made it all up by fine tuning his script in the second half! I think this is up there as one of Bollywoods best Action movie!
Peter heins and Stunt Siva have henceforth redefined action scenes in hinid cinema forever!
AR Murgados, this guy truly has a Midas touch!

ARR has ROCKED! What a BGM! The Ghajini "theme" was pulsating. The second Half particularly was Rahman peaking!
Maybe the Asin, Aamir scenes BGM were kinda underplayed, but Rahman makes it all up with the second half!

Without a doubt Hindi Ghajini is miles ahead in all aspects!

Movies
2nd January 2009, 04:49 AM
For all those ones who think Harris has done a better job with the BGM's here is a sample.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpvG9ztCoI

Likewise compare the climax fight sequence BGM's as well!
Rotten Tomatoes for HJ!

thineshan54321
2nd January 2009, 05:11 AM
For all those ones who think Harris has done a better job with the BGM's here is a sample.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpvG9ztCoI

Likewise compare the climax fight sequence BGM's as well!
Rotten Tomatoes for HJ!

HAHAHA OMG!!!

directhit
2nd January 2009, 07:34 AM
watched the movie sterday :thumbsup: kudos to the 4 A's - A R Murugadoss/Aamir/A R Rahman and Asin (in that order)
Tamil BGM is better than Hindi BGM - Surya better than Aamir - India's Politicians are the best - Agarkar can bat better than Sachin
Saw the Ghajini special program in Vijay TV and saw videos of Aamir before he started building his muscles and after getting his six pack :bow: :bow: I thought Asin did well in Hindi esp with her own dubbing in Hindi :clap: Was a tad disappointed with A R Murugadoss for not changing some more scenes in the movie other than the climax, but read in rediff that Aamir did not want him to change anything other than the climax - he could have changed some more illogical scenes. Riaz Khan looks awesome - hope he gets a good break in bollywood :clap:

littlemaster1982
2nd January 2009, 08:29 AM
'Run Run' rap bit during Aamir/Jiah chase (http://www.4shared.com/file/77898994/631139ce/Ghajini_RUN_RUN_RUN.html).

Courtesy: Pratap, ARRYG.

Ramakrishna
2nd January 2009, 10:26 AM
AR Murugadossspeaking abt AR's music in Ghajini

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke8SVER-h_g

Mahen
5th January 2009, 10:21 AM
Called up TGV...Movie tentatively releasing on the 8th Jan and that too in capsquare only... :bluejump: They blamed the distributor for the delay..

united07
5th January 2009, 11:46 AM
Called up TGV...Movie tentatively releasing on the 8th Jan and that too in capsquare only... :bluejump: They blamed the distributor for the delay..

Yea....these idiots...i so wanted to watch it over the x'mas period in KL but no theaters were playing the movie....

by the i managed to catch it in Singapore.....and do watch out for the 'silence' treatment from ARR in the climax fight! What a way to create an impact!

ajaybaskar
5th January 2009, 11:56 AM
Watched Ghajini last evening.

The movie was better than the tamil version. However I feel that Surya had done slightly better than Aamir. BGM was rocking as expected. Specially, it was pleasing to listen.

The theater (Albert) sucked big time. Chennai hubbers pl avoid watching the movie in this theatre.

ajaybaskar
5th January 2009, 12:00 PM
ARR's New year interview in Kalaignar TV.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=jDsm7jisD9w&feature=related

crajkumar_be
5th January 2009, 12:19 PM
The theater (Albert) sucked big time. Chennai hubbers pl avoid watching the movie in this theatre.
Abhirami, Albert, Woodlands inga ellam sound konjam korachu vechiruppaan. Extremely annoying...

SoftSword
5th January 2009, 02:02 PM
The movie was better than the tamil version. However I feel that Surya had done slightly better than Aamir. BGM was rocking as expected. Specially, it was pleasing to listen.

exactly my thoughts...
in most of the parts surya scores over aamir, maybe cos of the age factor... especially in the romance sequences...

ajaybaskar
5th January 2009, 02:24 PM
yeah... Moreover, surya's reaction after wearing the coat from Satyan was top class. But Aamir...

A.ANAND
7th January 2009, 03:12 PM
'Ghajini will be the biggest ever Indian film'

http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php?id=14831657

Mahen
7th January 2009, 11:56 PM
Ghajini opening on friday at gsc

GSC MID VALLEY, KUALA LUMPUR (Phone Reservation : 03-83123456)
11:00 AM 02:15 PM 05:30 PM 08:45 PM 12:00 AM

Opening on thursday at tgv

TGV Sunway Pyramid
12:20 PM 4:10 PM 8:00 PM 11:45 PM
TGV CapSquare, KL
1:20 PM 5:30 PM 9:10 PM

:bluejump: :bluejump:

MADDY
9th January 2009, 08:01 AM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mumbai/Ghajini_first_Hindi_movie_to_cross_Rs_200cr_mark/articleshow/3953822.cms

confarmed-nnngaaaaaa - Ghajni is the biggest ever grossing indian movie :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:

it has broken 7 yr record held by Gadar - Ek prem katha :bluejump: easily the biggest BO success in thalaivar's career along with SDM which earns in dollars/pounds :bow:

directhit
9th January 2009, 08:04 AM
:redjump: :bluejump: happy for ARR and AR Murugadoss 8-)

Mahen
10th January 2009, 09:34 PM
Watched ghajini finally :) For the first time a remake is better than the original...The hindi version is more polished and technically brilliant...Aamir as the vengeful killing machine rocked big time but as the suave chairman, he could not match surya...ARR bgm was a disappointment(IMO) but the songs savaaadi..Many parts you expect a very good bgm, but namba boss sothapitaru :) Only the humming of Kaise mujhe leaves an impact...

For an example in this scene,(1.10 - 1.28),the music was superuuu

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=C67pl79zWO4

and this (0.08-0.35) (1.08-1.35)
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=xzoD2ud2Dq8&feature=related

When i watched the hindi one, the music sounded flat...the tamil music still lingers on...Im not saying that the tamil one had a good BGM overall, but some parts, the music was really good..

dinesh2002
10th January 2009, 10:00 PM
Watched ghajini finally :) For the first time a remake is better than the original...The hindi version is more polished and technically brilliant...Aamir as the vengeful killing machine rocked big time but as the suave chairman, he could not match surya...ARR bgm was a disappointment(IMO) but the songs savaaadi..Many parts you expect a very good bgm, but namba boss sothapitaru :) Only the humming of Kaise mujhe leaves an impact...

When i watched the hindi one, the music sounded flat...the tamil music still lingers on...Im not saying that the tamil one had a good BGM overall, but some parts, the music was really good..

such as?? which parts?

ajaybaskar
10th January 2009, 10:40 PM
New Delhi (IANS): Aamir Khan starrer 'Ghajini', which released to packed houses Dec 25, is on its way to create history by taking over the mantle of the biggest domestic earner so far, leaving behind 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge'.

'Ghajini', a romantic action thriller that explores the life of a rich businessman who suffers from short-term memory loss following a violent incident, has earned Rs.2 billion ($41 million) in less than two weeks from its release.

The film has grossed Rs.1.62 billion in domestic markets and Rs.390 million have come from overseas markets till end of second week. The film is still running to packed houses and may cross more milestones.

'Ghajini', a film that introduced Asin to Hindi cinema opposite superstar Aamir, was released with 1,200 prints in the domestic market and in a lot of small towns where films are not often released in the first week.

In the overseas market, it is now second only to Karan Johar's hit film 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' which collected Rs.440 million.

Mahen
10th January 2009, 11:24 PM

such as?? which parts?

The ones i mentioned above :) Before the movie started, they showed Villu trailer..north indians in the theater were like WTF :lol:

dinesh2002
11th January 2009, 12:11 PM

such as?? which parts?

The ones i mentioned above :) Before the movie started, they showed Villu trailer..north indians in the theater were like WTF :lol:

Mahen, the bus part after Aamir proposed, and she left.. .then the scene whre he was left thinking to himself whether she will accept him or not and such... that scene had a marvelous bgm, the instrumental version of Bekha... i think that is something really soulful... funny u didnt mentioned that ...

Lol.... Villu trailer?? Tamil Maanam kapal yeri poyacha??? :lol: btw where u watched it ?? and did it had subtitles??

directhit
11th January 2009, 12:17 PM
Lol.... Villu trailer?? Tamil Maanam kapal yeri poyacha??? :lol: :huh:

dinesh2002
11th January 2009, 01:45 PM

Inge ellam apadithan Directhit.... Tamil paadam na, athuvum Vijay's padam na avangelekke avalave aasai, thaaremaara kilikirethekke....

for the fact Vijay's movie are typical masala film.. im sure u know what i mean...

directhit
11th January 2009, 05:06 PM

Inge ellam apadithan Directhit.... Tamil paadam na, athuvum Vijay's padam na avangelekke avalave aasai, thaaremaara kilikirethekke....

for the fact Vijay's movie are typical masala film.. im sure u know what i mean... //dig :? you mean they enjoy it more - oops didnt get what u said, am confused now :oops:
i do know vijay movies' popularity in singapore/malaysia 8-) //

Mahen
11th January 2009, 07:45 PM

such as?? which parts?

Mahen, the bus part after Aamir proposed, and she left.. .then the scene whre he was left thinking to himself whether she will accept him or not and such... that scene had a marvelous bgm, the instrumental version of Bekha... i think that is something really soulful... funny u didnt mentioned that ...

Lol.... Villu trailer?? Tamil Maanam kapal yeri poyacha??? :lol: btw where u watched it ?? and did it had subtitles??

I still cant forget karthik's humming for the tamil ghajini...I watched at midvalley..yeah fully with english subtitles

dinesh2002
11th January 2009, 08:08 PM

for the fact Vijay's movie are typical masala film.. im sure u know what i mean... //dig :? you mean they enjoy it more - oops didnt get what u said, am confused now :oops:
i do know vijay movies' popularity in singapore/malaysia 8-) //

hehehe... no directhit, these northies/punjabis alwiz mock on Tamil masala films.... esp Vijay's... no doubt his movie is awfully popular here among the Tamilans, but the Punjabi's will have their own comments on these movies... so i can assume what they will say when they saw Villu trailer in Ghajini's show.... athan sonnen.... 8-)

MADDY
17th January 2009, 08:43 PM
saw tamil Ghajini during pongal holidays - anyone who says Surya>>Aamir, Harris BGM>> ARR BGM are manasaatchi illadhavargal............Surya has done a fantastic job as a upper middle class person - but he was nowhere near to a character which is one of the richest businessmen of the country.......harris BGM - seri vidunga :)

ajaybaskar
17th January 2009, 08:45 PM
Harris BGM pathi ippo pesadheenga.....Sapttuttu irukken... :wink:

MADDY
17th January 2009, 08:53 PM
Harris BGM pathi ippo pesadheenga.....Sapttuttu irukken... :wink:

:rotfl: sappudumbodhu adha pathhi ellam nenaikkadhinga :lol:

dinesh2002
17th January 2009, 08:56 PM
saw tamil Ghajini during pongal holidays - anyone who says Surya>>Aamir, Harris BGM>> ARR BGM are manasaatchi illadhavargal............Surya has done a fantastic job as a upper middle class person - but he was nowhere near to a character which is one of the richest businessmen of the country.......harris BGM - seri vidunga :)

ithathan naanum a few weeks back sonnen MADDY, bt no 1 listened to me .... Harris BGM was like the life of the movie for them... :P ...

and Aamir was just too good.....

Mahen
18th January 2009, 08:06 AM

:shock: Amir was stiff in the love portions...As for the bgm, harris was good in some parts and horrible in certain parts too..And that goes to ARR, very good in some parts but not impressive in some scenes

MADDY
18th January 2009, 09:49 AM

:shock: Amir was stiff in the love portions...

wat else u want the country's richest man to do when he falls in love........hey they are not the normal next door joe :huh: we like sensationalism, dramatic acting & overacting only - we dont like the cool/jazz feel given by a character.........

Scale
20th January 2009, 10:22 AM
My Mood of Ghajini - Krish Ashok (http://krishashok.wordpress.com/)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: mudiyala

lancelot
20th January 2009, 11:03 AM
My Mood of Ghajini - Krish Ashok (http://krishashok.wordpress.com/)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: mudiyala

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hehe
:D

dinesh2002
1st February 2009, 09:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrz5xivDF8&feature=channel_page

Latoo Full Video song.......

ajaybaskar
14th March 2009, 09:06 PM
http://www.rahmanism.com/2009/03/download-rahman-ghajini-voiceless-bgm.html

dinesh2002
14th March 2009, 09:41 PM
http://www.rahmanism.com/2009/03/download-rahman-ghajini-voiceless-bgm.html

thank u soooo much!!!!!!!!

ajaybaskar
15th March 2009, 09:26 AM
Ghajini DVD out......

http://www.induna.com/1000005310-productdetails/

A.ANAND
23rd March 2009, 01:24 PM
Making Of Kaise Mujhe Song-Ghajini (2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZnG0gXx2HQ