PDA

View Full Version : BIG BROTHER!

Tia
19th January 2007, 12:13 AM
heyy guyzz i'm sure some of u watch Big Brother and who watched it last night?! was shocking! :shock: i cant believe they were tht rude to shilpa shetty! :shock: :hammer:

well basically what i think is that since she's prettier than both and more intelligent they wanted to b**** her and since thers nothing to do that with...thats why they got racist :banghead:

gotta watch it 2nyt! :waiting:

car phone warehouse has also threatened to stop sponsoring them if it goes on :!:

also since racism n civil rights is our topic in history right nw at school...2day the whole history lesson we talked about this programme and including my teacher and all my friends they think jade n the ova are total stupidss and uneducated...i mean yes they're a little stupid...little? mmm k fynn very stupid....so yehh and this media thing has exaggerated it all on the newspaper and stuff and gordon brown was embarrasses to travel to India after this show....does this programme reflect the British society? well i really dont think so since its never happened to me but i guess some of those really uneducated and undecent ppl are like tht...dunno....

the thing about not eating wht she cooked cos she eats wif her hand...and then that person calling her shipla, shipal n all ova stuff ended up calling her indian lady and stuff and most my friends feel embarrassed cos of this show :oops:

well i dunno...i gess i just wanted to post it and find out wht others think :D

so reply....(dont get racist :oops: )

Tia
19th January 2007, 12:17 AM
and also jade was never famous before big brother but shilpa was already famous and had a backup from bollywood and there plays their jealousy again!

and also her boyfriend was soo emabarassed when it was going on! :banghead:

Dhesh
19th January 2007, 02:51 AM
They are really rude to Shilpa, she's trying to be nice 2 everyone but they were racist to her. Jad doesn't care about the consequences. Her mother is ashamed about all the nasty things she said about Shilpa.

Tia
19th January 2007, 04:12 AM
i meannnnnn
i just came back from watching it! and wht was wif that shilpa papadom?!

she's soo famous in bollywood, jade is soo uneducated...even in my school..one of the top 5 schools in england...and my english friends know tht her full name is
SHILPA SHETTY! i mean how can they live in the same house not knowing their names?

shilpa papadom?!
shilpa****awala?!
shila kaaa kaaa kaaa kumraaaanaaaaa!?! WTF?!

and their question...which proves how dumb there are...whts a foetus? wht r escemores ?! :huh: HOW DUMBB?! i can ask my 6 year old sister this and she would know!

AND BOTH SHILPA AND JADE GOT 5?! :shock: shilpas like being soooooooo good! if i was in shilpas places...thats it! i'd give a damn bitch slap and kik her ass! :evill:

sahana6
19th January 2007, 11:06 AM
it was sooo mean poor shilpa she was on bbc and cnn

usha_pooja
19th January 2007, 10:52 PM
i meannnnnn
i just came back from watching it! and wht was wif that shilpa papadom?!

she's soo famous in bollywood, jade is soo uneducated...even in my school..one of the top 5 schools in england...and my english friends know tht her full name is
SHILPA SHETTY! i mean how can they live in the same house not knowing their names?

shilpa papadom?!
shilpa****awala?!
shila kaaa kaaa kaaa kumraaaanaaaaa!?! WTF?!

and their question...which proves how dumb there are...whts a foetus? wht r escemores ?! :huh: HOW DUMBB?! i can ask my 6 year old sister this and she would know!

AND BOTH SHILPA AND JADE GOT 5?! :shock: shilpas like being soooooooo good! if i was in shilpas places...thats it! i'd give a damn bitch slap and kik her ass! :evill:

include me i will do that for sure.

That Danelle and Jo should go and duck home cos Danelle is nothing and Jo is just as bad as the rest of them.

Tia
19th January 2007, 11:46 PM
yehh! me to sahana! i feel sorry for shilpaaa

k then pooja...we're on a roll to kick em assessss! gotta watch it 2night :grrrr:

Dhesh
21st January 2007, 07:30 PM
Usha ur rite. Now dat Jade's gone there's nufing left 4 Jo and Danielle. They will be sent out, no problem.

sahana6
22nd January 2007, 03:52 AM
if u go to wikipedia.org n type in her name u can read wut they say

Tia
22nd January 2007, 05:09 AM
jades gone whoooo!
she's trying to cause sympathy now by saying its her biggest mistake in her life and tht she's scared of her family being abused

they've taken out all her perfumes which is great....she deserves it :D

Tia
29th January 2007, 03:08 AM
SHILPA WON!!!

sahana6
29th January 2007, 10:09 AM
yessssssssssssssss!!!!!

manmadan
29th January 2007, 04:49 PM
SHILPA WON :thumbsup:

she really deserves win after all that racial abuse on her. She had good support from the people.

manmadan
29th January 2007, 04:50 PM
[tscii:b440cef085]Shilpa wins Big Brother - takes home £100,000

All is well that ends well for Shilpa. After being the part of the television’s much discussed about racial slur on the celebrity Big Brother show, the Bollywood damsel has managed to pull it off with a 63% support from the viewers, which led her win the coveted price money of 100,000

pounds beating her close rival 52-year-old Jermaine Jackson – Michael Jackson’s brother. Besides, Shilpa gets to take home several money-spinning endorsement contracts and an offer to host a cricket talk show.

Shilpa was ecstatic and could not control her tears when the results were announced last night and stated that the UK has helped her make India proud. Quoting about the bullying Shilpa stated that human beings tend to make mistakes.

The first runner up of the show Jermaine Jackson was one of the first inmates of the Big Brother house. Quoted as a friend by Shilpa during her tough times inside the house, Jermaine secured 37% votes in the final round.

Things were not easy for Shilpa when she first entered the Big Brother house on January 3. She was subjected to bullying from the inmates, which went to an extreme when one of the inmates Jade Goody hurled racial insults at her. Subsequently, a staggering 40,000 complaints were received by the British media regulators from all over the world in support of Shilpa and condemning Jade’s act, which eventually led to the eviction of Jade Goody from the show. Condemning the racial discrimination, the main sponsors Carphone warehouse pulled out of the show soon immediately after

[/tscii:b440cef085]

Anoushka
29th January 2007, 06:13 PM
SHILPA WON :thumbsup:

she really deserves win after all that racial abuse on her. She had good support from the people. Saw the evictions last night... I don't think it was racial abuse... as I mentioned in some other thread, it was just Jade's ignorance and that was it!

Anyone who has seen Jade in the previous big brother knows how dumb she is!

Also as someone else said, I don't think Shilpa would have got in without doing some research on BB! And I sure she knew what to expect!

pavalamani pragasam
19th February 2007, 12:44 PM
Today's issue of the fortnightly, 'Kumudam SnEkithi' carries a sensible editorial on this issue. The editor rightly, I agree, points out the impropriety of Shilpa Shetty accepting the prize with glee! If she had refused to accept it, the editor, Lokanaayaki, argues it would have been a fitting retaliation to the odious abuse hurled on the whole country whom Shilpa has presumably represented in this instance.