PDA

View Full Version : Arase By:Radaan Productions

Pages : [1] 2

sahana6
1st January 2007, 01:27 AM
Hey everyone,

ARASI - Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream/tvserial/Arasi.rm)

This is a new topic for Radhika Saarthkumar's next serial after Selvi, Arase. It's going to start with the New Year and we assume it's going to telecast the same time as Selvi did.Hopefully it will be as good as Chithi!Please post any updates and opinons.

Thanks,
Sahana

PS i changed the spelling because thats how its spelt on the tv in the title!

sahana6
3rd January 2007, 01:18 PM
did n e one watch the first epdisode

ts
3rd January 2007, 03:24 PM
It was just a character/location/artist introduction (build up rather).

Radhika has categorically said that "selvi" was about the friendship between Selvi and Thamari and there is NOTHING to be told further.
In lay man's terms that means, "we have skewed the story line so much that we dont know how to finish it".

Also she thanked SunTV and Kalanidhi Maran for his support all these years. (kind of an apology to DMK to have gone out before the election and to have come back now - kicked right back rather)

The build up was pretty impressive but we know that Sevi had similar build up to it. I am honestly not falling for the shiny glittery cover this time :-)

Dhesh
3rd January 2007, 05:07 PM
Apparently, Arasi is a mixture of all three of the other serials (Chithi, Annamalai and Selvi)

sipi
3rd January 2007, 05:29 PM
"we have skewed the story line so much that we dont know how to finish it".

:lol: 100% true...

radhika : oru pennuku vara sodhanaigala ava eppadi edhir kondu jeikira enbadhu thaan kadhai...

comment: she says the same dialogue from chithi onwards. and in selvi, she showed how much she revenged the villains...

i think the second week of selvi serial. she used a dialogue to villain, "naan ninaicha unna azhichiduven" upto the ending she used the same dialogue several times. but, didnt done anything.

now, another boredom starts... i dont know, how ladies like these type of serials very much... :oops:

anyway, 2 things are good in arasi... one is her character which shows her a old lady... ( a true one) second her pair, (siva chandiran) whose also a old one... not like spb.charan or venu arvind. he correctly suitable to her... :p

sipi
3rd January 2007, 05:36 PM
Apparently, Arasi is a mixture of all three of the other serials (Chithi, Annamalai and Selvi)

not at all... she said, arasi is a different concept. this is a story about a police officer who handles family & profession very well.

but, the characters of chithi, annamalai & selvi may come in different situation.

sahana6
4th January 2007, 12:15 AM
i heard that also aarasi she will be double acting?

bingleguy
4th January 2007, 12:19 AM
i heard selvi ended with a tight slap !

was that planned earlier ???? or was it an abrupt stop ??????

Arasi - Police officer ...... Great to hear ...
well i believe a character in Chiti was also a police officer !

Hope Arasi rules ! :clap:

Tia
4th January 2007, 02:29 AM
watching arasi noww! i got lotsa hope for this! :D really getting intrested in the soaps on sun tv now :redjump:

luvddd chithy! i wish this ones like tht toooooooooooo! prabavathy and her tail (4gt his name...the one who bends and walks) were awesome in chithy...the kids revengeful and nice characters also added...mmmmm hope this one is too like tht...and oh ya flash backs of a gr8 rich life with a sis....! (gawsh i remember a lot from my small age! :lol: )

sipi
4th January 2007, 10:18 AM
:D really getting intrested in the soaps on sun tv now :redjump:
(gawsh i remember a lot from my small age! :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the character name who behind to prabavathy is VELU MANIIII

i love the prasad character verymuch and the police character.

dont expect arasi like chithi... hope it never be like that. even, the first episode itself very bore...

the same jadhagam, thosham starts in arasi too even its in first episode itself. anyway today, i hope selvi and arasi will meet.

yesterday, selvi going to rameshwaran with 3 children. there it ends...

sahana6
4th January 2007, 12:20 PM
adding to that... aarasi is having her 60th wedding cermony soon and looks her horascope.something bad is going to happen to her daughter soon.

aanaa
4th January 2007, 08:40 PM
starting always good
they open many side storiess long with .
then all of a sudden we will see " vanakkam"
the following day one message says main story is just finished
we - suc...rs.- has to diagest everything

Dhesh
5th January 2007, 03:06 AM
At the end of episode 1 we see Selvi, Sachin, Iswarya, and Kaaveri coming in a white van to Rameswaram. They are going there to let go of Tharmarai's ashes.

sahana6
5th January 2007, 11:43 AM
please can some1 post episode 2? thanks

girishk14
5th January 2007, 12:00 PM
gaayu..i cant belive u are watching mega serials at this age!! :shock:

annamalaiar
5th January 2007, 03:17 PM
ARASI (Selvi II)
Episode Two

Rameshwaram
Selvi, her children, her parents and Thamarai's parents check into a local hotel. They are there to throw Thamarai's ashes into the sea. Thamarai's mother and Selvi's stepmother have their usual argument. Thangam is 'romba too much' complaining about AC, etc. Sarasu says Thangam is always greedy for money and luxurious living. Both their husbands stop the argument and sympathise with one another about their wives' behaviour.

GJ meets his legal advisor who warns him that Thamarai's final letter to Selvi is damaging for him and could be used against him by the police. So GJ decides he must get the letter back from Selvi at all costs. Thus he also goes to Rameshwaram, where he sees his 3 children playing. He calls to them but Sachin and Aishwarya refuse to come to him. However Cauvery approaches him and he picks her up (This is obviously the sign of future trouble for Selvi when her own daughter is attached to GJ)

GJ gets information from Cauvery that Selvi & family will be staying at Rameshwaram for a week to throw Thamarai's ashes. Sarasu arrives and takes the children away from GJ. GJ realizes he has 1 week to steal the letter from Selvi. (Ok, wouldn't she have already surrendered it to the police or at least made a copy? And why would she bring it to Rameshwaram and not lock it up in a safe place in her Chennai home?)

Meanwhile, Arasi's policeman husband is placed in charge of Thamarai's case and wants to question the people associated in the case as soon as possible. Imagine his surprise when he eventually meets Selvi - the exact image of his wife!

Now there are 2 reasons why Radhikaa has a dual role as Selvi and Arasi:
1) Radhikaa wants all the limelight so she insisted she play ALL the heroine roles in serials produced by Radaan
2) It is a plot device where Selvi and Arasi's identical appearance plays a role - i.e. Arasi is Selvi's biological mother and Yogeswaran's first wife who was thought to be dead?

Finally : I am going to continue my website (Address below) which was originally intended for Selvi but since Arasi is the sequel to Selvi, I have decided to carry on with the site. Please do drop by soon when it is revamped for Arasi.

sahana6
5th January 2007, 03:24 PM
thanks ar. i think ur number 2 is a great guess

aanaa
6th January 2007, 08:06 AM
thanks annamaliayar for the update

annamalaiar
6th January 2007, 10:05 PM
Episode 3

Still at Rameshwaram

Arasi's daughter loses at carrom to the daughter-in-law and is very upset about it. Arasi's son tells his wife to let his sister win but she refuses. Arasi's daughter then suffers some seizure and faints. She is tended to by Arasi and her husband.

Meanwhile, Arasi's son (I think his name is Uday) scolds his wife because her selfish behaviour is threatening his sister's life.

Selvi's tale:
As I suspected, Cauvery is with GJ and he is trying to turn her against her mother. He says Selvi separated us. Selvi is alerted by Sachin and Aishwarya about this situation and goes to GJ. Cauvery is upset when GJ says Selvi threw him out of their lives and is inclined to believe GJ.

Meanwhile Arasi and her husband are conducting their marriage anniversary ceremony in Rameshwaram temple when Selvi's father Yogeswaran is passing by. He sees Arasi and is stunned ... thodarum ...

So it looks like Yogeswaran knows Arasi - do you agree with my guess she is his 1st wife and Selvi's mother? Wait and see on Monday!

Tia
8th January 2007, 03:06 AM
its cos i eat in front of the tv at the time now days :lol: i used to watch them when i was a lot lot younger since i had nothing to do except sit next to my mum in the nights since i was scared of ghosts (not anymore :lol2: ) but mmmm! i have started watching them a lil bit now days :oops: both english and tamil :oops: wasting a lot of my time :lol:

gaayu..i cant belive u are watching mega serials at this age!! :shock:

Braandan
8th January 2007, 09:14 AM
Great Annamalair for the updates..
could 'nt get time to sit to watch these things..

thimuru
9th January 2007, 12:38 PM
innumada indha ooru ivangala nambudhu [in a typical vadivelu style]

hope raadhika gives her best now....than not believing in her old serial charecters(periya velu naayakar,baadsha....to give a special appearence)

i ask to these mega serial lovers...do u watch "neeya naana" "grandmaster" "kalaka povadhu yaru" ....

mr_karthik
9th January 2007, 06:35 PM
starting always good
they open many side storiess long with .
then all of a sudden we will see " vanakkam"
the following day one message says main story is just finished
we - suc...rs.- has to diagest everything
உண்மையிலும் உண்மை....

1) ஆண்டவர் லிங்கத்தையும் அமர லிங்கத்தையும் பஸ்பமாக்கி விடுவேன் என்ற செல்வியின் சபதம் என்ன ஆயிற்று..?

2) ஜி.ஜே. மீண்டும் மாயாவை திருமணம் செய்யவிடாமல் தடுப்பேன் என்ற வீராப்பு என்ன ஆயிற்று..?

3) தாமரையின் குழந்தைகளை தன்னுடன் அழைத்துச்செல்லத்தான் 499 எபிசோட்களா..?

4) ஜி.ஜேவின் தம்பி குருதேவ் என்று தடியன் அலைந்தானே (மகியின் பின்னால்). அது என்ன ஆச்சு?

5) அந்த திடீர் இரட்டை ரோல் ரமேஷ் (ஒரு புரோகிதர், ஒரு பொம்பிளை பொறுக்கி) என்ன்வானார்கள்..?.

6) யாரைப்பார்த்தாலும் கழுத்துச்சட்டையைப் பிடிப்பது தவிர 'நிரஞ்சன்' என்ற தடியன் (போஸ் வெங்கட்) சாதித்தது என்ன?.

7) பிரபஞ்சனும் அவனுடைய காக்காவலிப்பு 'ஃப்ரண்ட்ஷிப்' மனைவி விஜியும் என்னவானார்கள்?.

8) நாக்கில் தேள் கொடுக்கு வைத்திருக்கும் வாயாடி மதுமிதா, இந்த சீரியலில் செய்தது என்ன..??.

9) 'ஆண்டவர் லிங்கம் கிட்நாப்' சங்கதியை ஐம்பத்தேழு எபிசோட்களுக்கு இழுத்தடித்து சாதித்தது என்ன..?

10) எதுக்குமே விடைதராமல் 'பொசுக்கென்று' முடித்து விட்டார்கள் என்று தெரிந்தும், 'அரசியை'ப்பார்க்க (டி.வி) பொட்டி முன்னால் தவம் கிடப்பவர்களை எதில் சேர்க்கலாம்?.

annamalaiar
9th January 2007, 07:57 PM
EPISODE 4

Yogeswaran is shocked to see Arasi but she and her family leave before he can approach her. He asks the priest of her whereabouts. The priest informs him that the Judge is staying at Rameshwaram's government guesthouse.

Yogeswaran goes to the guesthouse and asks to see Judge Tamilarasi. The security guard says she is not a judge, that is her husband. He stops Yog from going into the house.

Next Yog is contemplating when his wife Thangam turns up and he tells her he has seen someone he has hoped not to see again. Thangam doesn't understand. Yog says it is fate that they have all come together at Rameshwaram at the same time. He doesn't reveal to Selvi or Thangam about Arasi.

Meanwhile GJ approaches Selvi and Cauvery and tells his 2nd wife they should live together. Selvi refuses. GJ enquires about Tamarai's last letter which Selvi says she will hand over to the authorities. GJ threatens her and Cauvery so that she doesn't hand in the letter.

Yog manages to sneak into the guesthouse where Arasi is staying but is caught by Arasi's children. He makes a commotion until Arasi and her husband come. He tells Arasi he has come to return something which belongs to her ...

Thodarum ...

aanaa
9th January 2007, 09:17 PM
mr karthik
arasi might provide some answers?
have to wait
looks like mixing both

aanaa
9th January 2007, 09:17 PM
annamaliyar!
so selvi is arasi's daughter?
confusing
or need time for clarification

thimuru
9th January 2007, 09:47 PM
annamaliyar!
so selvi is arasi's daughter?
confusing
or need time for clarification

examination prepare pandra maadhiri pesureengale...aandava!

unagalayellam aayiram selvi vandhalum thirutha mudiyuma

idhuvum mudiyum...appo theriyum

mr_karthik
10th January 2007, 12:49 PM
mr karthik
have to wait
looks like mixing both
செல்வியின் பூர்வீகம் என்ன என்பதற்கு மட்டும் விடை கிடைக்கும் என எண்ணலாம்.

மற்றபடி என்னுடைய கேள்விகளுக்கு விடை 'அம்போ'தான்.

(இரண்டரை மணி நேர சினிமாவில் கூட கதையை அழ்காக கொண்டுவந்து முடித்து விடுகிறார்கள். ஆனால் பலநூறு எபிசோட்கள் கொண்ட சீரியல்களில் அதைவிட அழகாக முடிக்கலாம். ஏன் இப்படி...??)

சரி...

'செல்வி'யிலுள்ள கேள்விகளுக்கு 'அரசி'யில் விடை கிடைக்கும். அப்படீன்னா... 'அரசி'யில் வரும் கேள்விகளுக்கு விடை அதற்கு அடுத்த சீரியலிலா..?. இது என்ன புது ட்ரெண்ட்..?

dhana_77
10th January 2007, 02:44 PM
Hi Guys,

it rathika plays two role in arasi.

Dhana

aanaa
11th January 2007, 01:36 AM
Hi Guys,
it rathika plays two role in arasi.
Dhana
yes
arasi & selvi
mother & daughter

aanaa
11th January 2007, 01:37 AM
mr_karthik
hope arasi might untie most of the knots in selvi
cross our fingers

sahana6
11th January 2007, 06:33 AM
yes selvi is aarasis daughter but is she isnt yosheswarans she was adopted.

saradhaa_sn
11th January 2007, 01:01 PM
ஆக, 'அரசி'யின் மகள்தான் 'செல்வி'. நேற்று விவரமாக சொல்லி விட்டார்கள். நேற்றைய சீனில் யோகேஸ்வரனாக வரும் ரவிக்குமார் அசத்தியிருந்தார். 'செல்வியில் கூட இப்படி நடிக்கவில்லை.

செல்வி தன் மகளாக இருந்தும் கூட அவளை தன்னோடு அழைத்துச்செல்ல முடியாது என்பதற்கு அரசி (செந்தமிழரசி) கூறும் காரணங்கள் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளக் கூடியதாகவே இருக்கிறது.

தனுஷ்கோடியிலுள்ள அந்த சிதிலமடைந்த சர்ச் (மாதாகோயில்) அருமையான லொக்கேஷன். நெஞ்சை அள்ளுகிறது.

TamilMoon
12th January 2007, 04:48 PM
gaayu..i cant belive u are watching mega serials at this age!! :shock: idhu thaan Mega Serial'oda magimai. elloraiyum keduthu kutti suvar aakkum :notworthy:

sahana6
13th January 2007, 10:44 AM
andavarlingam is back!!!!

TamilMoon
13th January 2007, 10:58 AM
Seekkiram andha GJ kadhaiya mudicha nalla irukkum !!!

Braandan
14th January 2007, 10:46 AM
Why is the name of the serial spelt in English as "Arase" (should be conventionally Arasi, right?).. Numerology???

annamalaiar
14th January 2007, 06:57 PM
Is it spelt as "Arase" on the title card before the credits? I can't see it because it is blocked by the Sun TV logo, but in Malaysia it is listed as Arasi in the programme guide.

Also, doesn't numerology deal with the number of alphabets, i.e. both Arasi and Arase contain 5 letters, maybe it should be Arasee?

That aside, here is a brief synthesis of Episodes 5 - 7 (I haven't watched Friday's episode yet on the Net)

Episode 5-7

Rameshwaram
Yogeswaran is forced to leave from the guesthouse where Arasi's family is staying. Arasi has no recognition of him and dismisses Yog as a lunatic on her husband's advice. But in the middle of the night, Yog somehow sneaks outside of the guesthouse and calls to Arasi thru the window. He tells her parents' names, her past life in Kandy, etc. to convince her and tells her to come to Thanushkodi the next day. Arasi is confused and decides to go to ...

Thanushkodi
Yog meets Arasi at the ruins and tells her how, when she was 18, she became pregnant and gave birth to an illegitimate daughter. Her mother lied to her that the baby was stillborn and Arasi moved on with her life, married Judge Karthikeyan, moved up the police ranks, all blissfully unaware of her past.

But, Yog now reveals, in fact her first child is still alive ... Yog had adopted the baby and passed her off as his first wife's child ... Selvi!

Arasi is sceptical but is convinced when Yog shows her Selvi, who is identical to her, from a distance. Arasi quickly recovers from her shock and tells Yog that, this has been a secret all this while, let it continue to be secret since Selvi does not know I am her real mother or that I am still alive.

Yog disagrees, saying it is time the truth is known, but Arasi takes him to her guesthouse, where her husband and children are in a panic over her disappearance. Arasi tells Yog, they all think of me as a respectable woman and if they know I have an illegitimate daughter, their world will be shattered. Arasi offers Yog money to keep this secret. Yog is disgusted and says this is just like her mother who had kept secret that Arasi's baby was alive. Yog assures her that she will change her mind about Selvi before their trip to Rameshwaram is over.

Meanwhile Andavarlingam shows up. Despite having left his home a broken man, he still has taste for vengeance and, believing GJ to be responsible for the murder of his beloved Kartha, he orders his henchman to kill him.

GJ approaches Yog and spins him a tale of how Selvi should live together with him as her husband and their 3 children. Yog is not convinced and tells him to stay away from Selvi. GJ, of course, isn't willing to do this until he gets hold of the incriminating letter.

Arasi meanwhile is disturbed by Yog's revelations but manages to hide the matter from her husband, the judge.

Thodarum ...

aanaa
15th January 2007, 12:42 AM
wish you all a happy pongal

aanaa
15th January 2007, 12:45 AM
as saradha said thanuskodi is good location
its too bas the city wiped away in 1964.

aanaa
15th January 2007, 12:48 AM
Also, doesn't numerology deal with the number of alphabets, i.e. both Arasi and Arase contain 5 letters, maybe it should be Arasee?
arase and arasi are five letters - agreed
but as per numerology
i =1
e= 5
so total might different .

sahana6
15th January 2007, 03:06 AM
i just changed it because be4 thats how i thought it would be splet and radhika spells it this way so i thought it is better to change it.

annamalaiar
15th January 2007, 04:58 PM
I observed carefully the credits of the recent episode, and I could just make out an E at the end, so that is indeed the official spelling of "Arase". Also in that case, we must start referring to Selvi as "Chelvi" since that is how she signed her name...

Happy Pongal to all Hindu hubbers!

Braandan
16th January 2007, 06:04 AM
Have you observed that almost all TV serial producers/directors and most of the film producers/directors are supertitious on numerology (like Jayalalithaa - the two aa's at the end)? Numerologists and astrologists make a lot of money with these people!!!

aanaa
17th January 2007, 07:00 AM
In Japan most of the successsful business are ending A
( read somewhere)
HONDA
TOYATA
MAZDA
----- etc
main goal is to make profit / money

Braandan
18th January 2007, 02:58 AM
Sivamani's past is also linked up in this serial. Her brother, sister-in-law and would-have-been-husband have been searching for her. She is sighted by the men in Rameswaram and the sister-in-law urges them to abduct her bring her.

sahana6
19th January 2007, 11:08 AM
sivamani's brother says if u dont come ill kill you and your family thing and later she leaves her kid n says sorry to her baby

Jilaba
19th January 2007, 02:22 PM
** முதல்நாளில் சிவமணியை அவளது முன்னாள் உறவினர்கள் துரத்துவார்களாம். அவள் ஒளிந்து கொள்வாளாம். அதை கணவன் நிரஞ்சனிடமும் சொல்வாளாம். சொல்லி உட்னே இந்த ஊரை விட்டுப்போக வேண்டும் என்பாளாம். இனிமேல் எங்கே போனாலும் என்னையும் அழைத்துப்போ என்று அவன் சொல்வானாம்.

** வெளியில் தனக்கு ஆபத்து இருக்கிறது என்று தெரிந்தபின்னும், தான் தங்கியிருக்கும் ஓட்டலிலேயே அடைந்து கிடக்க மாட்டாளாம்.

** விபரீதத்தை உணர்ந்தபின்னும், மீண்டும் தனியாக குழந்தையை மட்டும் தூக்கிக்கொண்டு கடற்கரைக்குப் போவாளாம். மீண்டும் அவர்கள வழிமறித்து மிரட்டுவார்களாம்.

(அன்றைக்கு ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட்டில் கதாசிரியர் ராதிகாவும், இயக்குனர் சமுத்திரக்கனியும் தலையை சொறிந்து கொண்டு உட்கார்ந்திருந்தார்கள். ஏனோ தெரியவில்லை. தலையில் இருந்து களிமண்ணாக கொட்டிக்கொண்டிருந்தது).

aanaa
19th January 2007, 09:06 PM
அன்றைக்கு ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட்டில் கதாசிரியர் ராதிகாவும், இயக்குனர் சமுத்திரக்கனியும் தலையை சொறிந்து கொண்டு உட்கார்ந்திருந்தார்கள். ஏனோ தெரியவில்லை. தலையில் இருந்து களிமண்ணாக கொட்டிக்கொண்டிருந்தது.

ha haha :D :D

dhana_77
25th January 2007, 11:00 AM
Hi Guys,

What will next. It is arasi & selvi meet each other. What will to GJ. It is Arasi's Husband will meet selvi.

Dhana

aanaa
25th January 2007, 09:40 PM
ofcourse they will meet
but when
how many episodes to wait?

dhana_77
26th January 2007, 08:54 AM
thanks aanaa

dhana

saradhaa_sn
26th January 2007, 05:51 PM
Hi Guys,

What will next. It is arasi & selvi meet each other. What will to GJ. It is Arasi's Husband will meet selvi.

Dhana
Arasis's husband (Karthikeyan) and Selvi will meet in 435th episode.

But Arasi and Selvi will meet, may be in next serial.

annamalaiar
26th January 2007, 07:19 PM
Just a quick recap (rephrasing information from other sources)
Seems to be quite exciting.

Thamarai's ashes are being thrown into the sea. Andavarlingam's hired thug goes to kill GJ but ends up slashing Selvi's neck. She is rushed to hospital. Since she was with GJ at the time, everyone suspects GJ and he is arrested by police.

Meanwhile Arasi conducts the "homam" for her daughter Kalai. Yogeswaran turns up and tells her that her other daughter's life is the one in danger but Arasi decides that her current family is more important and doesn't follow him to the hospital. But afterwards, she tells the priest to conduct the homam for Selvi's name.

Selvi is saved but cannot talk. However she writes that GJ was not the guilty one and he is released.

aanaa
26th January 2007, 09:28 PM
thanks annamalaiyar for the quick recap.

aanaa
26th January 2007, 09:30 PM
Hi Guys,
Dhana
remember in the title they meet each other at gun point

aanaa
27th January 2007, 11:57 PM
now evyone retuning to chennai
so the beautiul rameswaram gone; eh!

saradhaa_sn
28th January 2007, 01:23 PM
Yes... Nomore Rameswaram.

In 'Annamalai', they started in beautiful Alwarkurichi, after some episodes they moved to Chennai.

In 'Selvi' also the initial secenes in wonderful Srilanka, then jumped to Chennai.

(By the way, the comery serial 'Chinnapapa Periyapapa', they told in the last episode that, they are going to continue from Malaysia. What happened then...??)

annamalaiar
28th January 2007, 03:59 PM
In 'Annamalai', they started in beautiful Alwarkurichi, after some episodes they moved to Chennai.

Was it true that the original director of "Annamalai", CJ Baskar, wanted the story to continue in Alwarkurichi but unfortunately they lost permission to film in the Annamalaiyar Temple there so they had to move the storyline to Chennai. We never saw the interior of the Alwarkurichi temple again. Even at the end, Annamalai was supposed to retire into the temple but she goes to the Thiruvannamalai temple.

The temple at Alwarkurichi was very nice, with a serene tranquility and not crowded with people.

sahana6
30th January 2007, 08:24 AM
AR i just check out ur aarasi site its amazing

annamalaiar
30th January 2007, 09:22 PM
AR i just check out ur aarasi site its amazing
Thank you, Sahana.

I am afraid it is not quite up to scratch though, I am still working on some new designs/pictures. But sadly I don't have much free time. When I do, I will try and update it.

You can find the update for Monday (29th Jan.) on the UPDATES page of my site (address below)

svasu_ani
6th February 2007, 02:00 AM
SUN TV Online

For all those Sun TV serial addicts out there, you can now watch your favourite Sun TV serials online now!:))
Just click on the link below & happy viewing!;))
http://www.dailymotion.com/aranetworld/1

svasu_ani
6th February 2007, 02:06 AM
CHeck this titanic remix ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/tamil/video/xo857_titanic-remix-tamil

annamalaiar
9th February 2007, 09:22 PM
A brief update of the latest happenings in ARASE:

Arasi is afraid to let Kalai undergo the operation because of the risk involved. After being persuaded by her husband, she agrees. The operation is a success.
The drug supplier, dealer and GJ's manager Govind all lie to the commission in support of GJ after being threatened by him and Nallathamby.
GJ lies to Judge Karthigeyan that Tamarai masterminded the duplicate drug production. Selvi is shocked to overhear this lie and her neck wound recurs. She is taken to hospital without meeting Karthigeyan.
Arasi bumps into Yogeswaran in the hospital when Selvi is also brought in for further treatment. She warns him this will be their last meeting.

(This writeup is from my website, address below)

aanaa
10th February 2007, 05:29 AM
did you notice Bose venkat quit
now Manokar took the role as Niranjan

sahana6
10th February 2007, 07:49 AM
i was soooooo mad bose venket left i loved him n he was the perfect niranjan

saradhaa_sn
10th February 2007, 05:02 PM
SIVAMANI
------------

When she dicided to go with their old relatives in Rameswaram, and when she left with them, SHE DID NOT THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF HER CHILD.

Selvi only went there and made her to think about her child and brought her back.

But now, when her mother-in-law Latha told to secure for the future of her child, suddenly her 'paasam' on her child overflowed and she made Niranjan to get a seperate mess for them from Selvi.

"Idiot', 'Nonsence' Selvi still not understand about ther cunning chiththi Latha.

Do you want to waste your valuable time...?, then watch ARASI serial.

(seththuppOna thAmaraiyai nirabarAthinnu prove panni enna sAthikkap pOrAnggaLAm?)

Braandan
11th February 2007, 04:34 AM
Turning point: Cauvery leads her mother Selvi to a lady meditating at the temple, who is a look alike of her mother. Now Selvi and Arase may meet.

Niranjan character is taken over from BoseVenkat by another guy.

aanaa
11th February 2007, 05:00 AM
i was soooooo mad bose venket left i loved him n he was the perfect niranjan
may be like saratha; bose venkat also not like the negative roll
who knows

sahana6
12th February 2007, 10:41 AM
but his role wasnt as negative he was more positve

annamalaiar
13th February 2007, 10:13 PM
Arase and Chelvi come face to face!

Chelvi knows her mother is still alive and that she is only adopted by Yogeswaran.

Read the full recap on my website's Updates page (latest in blue coloured font)

saradhaa_sn
14th February 2007, 07:14 PM
Justce Karthikeyan M.A.B.L (Sivachandran) is doing very well.

He refuses to dance for the will and wish of his wife Arasi.

'UmmanAmoonji' Arasikku balaththa adi.

aanaa
14th February 2007, 08:15 PM
Arase and Chelvi come face to face!
Read the full recap on my website's Updates page (latest in blue coloured font)
keep up

Braandan
15th February 2007, 05:39 AM
some problem with sun tv in australia, no feed from Chennai last night, so I could not see..

aanaa
16th February 2007, 05:14 AM
in 2 sentence
yogeswaran telling the whole story to chelvi..

judge said to book the 4 tickets to Bombay / Mumbay for rest of the family.

Braandan
17th February 2007, 05:20 AM
The best performance is by the little girl doing the character 'Kavery'. What is her name? She has a great future in films/serials.

She says 'moodu out-aa irukkirean' to JG. Best.

saradhaa_sn
18th February 2007, 04:53 PM
** Justice Karthigeyanin (Sivachandran) gambeeram nammai asaththukkirathu.

** thaan vaLarththa pennAyirundhAlum 'selvimma... selvimma' endru Yogeswaran (Ravikumar) pAsaththai kottuvathu nammai negizha vaikkirathu.

aanaa
20th February 2007, 04:44 AM
The best performance is by the little girl doing the character 'Kavery'. What is her name? She has a great future in films/serials.

She says 'moodu out-aa irukkirean' to JG. Best.
"punnakai" Begam

aanaa
20th February 2007, 04:52 AM
venu aravind - manam thiranthu pesukirar
http://www.dinamalar.com/Cinegallery/ChinaThiraiNews.asp
scroll down to 15 -02 - 2007

Braandan
24th February 2007, 03:33 AM
The serial touches the terrorist angle. Seems, Nallathambi belongs to a terrorist group which has very ulterior motives. But what an idiotic group, to pick up GJ as their henchman!

aanaa
25th February 2007, 05:19 AM
The serial touches the terrorist angle. Seems, Nallathambi belongs to a terrorist group which has very ulterior motives. But what an idiotic group, to pick up GJ as their henchman!
2 days back terrorist hit the train
so its happening there

mr_karthik
1st March 2007, 06:07 PM
Who is the villain for this serial?

Andavar lingam..? Aamara lingam..? Murattu Pandiyan..?

No...No...No...

It is none other than GJ.

Now he joined with Maya and started his troubling Selvi again. Selvi's foolish daughter Kaveri also attached with GJ and Maya.

It is pleasent to watch, whenever Nallathambi is threatening GJ.

The terrorist lady with 'marakkattai' face and half word talking.... irritating.

aanaa
1st March 2007, 09:29 PM
may be another tug of war between Maya and Ruthira.
GJ might washout Maya too

Braandan
3rd March 2007, 03:16 AM
The villain's villain is Malar. She has separated foolish Amar from his "pops", with so much enemity, now the son is planning to finish off his dad. Ruthra character is nicely done.

aanaa
4th March 2007, 03:46 AM
Malar is doing her part - well
taking revenge for her dad family

annamalaiar
4th March 2007, 08:36 AM
But now kutty GJ (Cauvery) is getting closer to GJ and also Maya, soon I think she will want to go with them and not Selvi. Like in Chitti, Selvi will face betrayal not from her adopted children (Sachin & Aishwarya) but from her own child.

I also like the subplot of Rudra and Nallathamby, they had foreshadowed this from the beginning, when GJ asks who Nallathamby works for, and he replies we are a large nationwide organization ... now we know the full truth.

And also, welcome back, Maya!

annamalaiar
8th March 2007, 01:24 PM
There's been quite an exciting buildup in Arase now, although Arase herself is nowhere to be seen onscreen. I'm too lazy to retype the whole update so please just check out my website's UPDATES page to read it in full:

Briefly though, Cauvery grows closer to GJ and Maya; Sathya is arrested for murdering Maya's brother Bala; and Rudra (Nallathamby's associate) kidnaps Selvi's 3 kids to force her to revoke the investigating commission.

aanaa
9th March 2007, 02:22 AM
thanks annamalaiar

sahana6
11th March 2007, 12:51 AM
selvi takes her 3 kids and sendem to a place where isthe the only person who can have contact w/ them.she doesnt tell her mom or n e one where they r.im guess boarding school cuz when cauvery lied and she stopped her educatuion i thought she would send her to a boarding school.

aanaa
11th March 2007, 01:45 AM
could be at boarding school
or back to GJ

sahana6
11th March 2007, 01:57 AM
nop not gj cuz she said no one knoes except me. gj maya or no one can get to my kids!

saradhaa_sn
11th March 2007, 05:27 PM
selvi takes her 3 kids and sendem to a place where isthe the only person who can have contact w/ them.she doesnt tell her mom or n e one where they r.im guess boarding school cuz when cauvery lied and she stopped her educatuion i thought she would send her to a boarding school.

It is better Selvi keep it secret where the children are, especially for her step mother Thangam.

Beacuse that GREEDY lady will tell the place, SOMEONE SHOWS CURRENCIES OR JEWELS.

aanaa
11th March 2007, 07:17 PM
Beacuse that GREEDY lady will tell the place, SOMEONE SHOWS CURRENCIES OR JEWELS. :D :D

dhana_77
12th March 2007, 10:59 AM
hi guys,

What will happen to selvi? It she will revoke the investigation of Murder of Tamari. Will any one know that nallathamy is belongs to terorist group.

Dhana

aanaa
12th March 2007, 08:31 PM
:D

aanaa
12th March 2007, 08:32 PM
duplicating emails
and edit mode is not working

aanaa
12th March 2007, 08:33 PM
yes
not only he but his frien uruthira also

ksen
12th March 2007, 08:46 PM
uruthira :lol:

rudra pEru ippadi kooda nallaa irukku :D

aanaa
12th March 2007, 10:38 PM
uruthira :lol:

rudra pEru ippadi kooda nallaa irukku :D :D

aanaa
14th March 2007, 08:39 PM
mr karthik
have to wait
looks like mixing both
செல்வியின் பூர்வீகம் என்ன என்பதற்கு மட்டும் விடை கிடைக்கும் என எண்ணலாம்.

மற்றபடி என்னுடைய கேள்விகளுக்கு விடை 'அம்போ'தான்.

(இரண்டரை மணி நேர சினிமாவில் கூட கதையை அழ்காக கொண்டுவந்து முடித்து விடுகிறார்கள். ஆனால் பலநூறு எபிசோட்கள் கொண்ட சீரியல்களில் அதைவிட அழகாக முடிக்கலாம். ஏன் இப்படி...??)

சரி...

'செல்வி'யிலுள்ள கேள்விகளுக்கு 'அரசி'யில் விடை கிடைக்கும். அப்படீன்னா... 'அரசி'யில் வரும் கேள்விகளுக்கு விடை அதற்கு அடுத்த சீரியலிலா..?. இது என்ன புது ட்ரெண்ட்..?

karthik
are you getting some answers/

aanaa
14th March 2007, 08:43 PM
now karthikeyan - knows who is chelvi
also knows the Arase 's past ??

annamalaiar
15th March 2007, 03:30 PM
A quick recap, if not already told by other hubbers above:

1) Pandiyan is persuaded to rescue Chelvi's 3 children because he realizes that though they may be enemies, they still have 1 thing in common - love for their children.

2) Karthigeyan meets Chelvi and is shocked by her identical features to that of his wife. He thinks about Arase's tale she said was of her 'friend' and realizes it must have been about herself, that Chelvi is Arase's illegitimate daughter.

THODARUM ...

saradhaa_sn
15th March 2007, 04:06 PM
ஜஸ்டிஸ் கார்த்திகேயன், தன் மனைவி அரசியின் நம்பிக்கை துரோகத்தை கண்டு பிடித்து விட்டார்.

கல்யாணத்துக்கு முன் குழந்தை பெற்றதற்காகக் கூட அல்ல, அதை தன்னிடம் மறைத்ததற்காக.

** அச்சு அசலாக தன் மனைவியைப்போலவே இருக்கும் செல்வி.

** 'அம்மாவின் பெயரைச் சொல்ல விரும்பாத செல்வி, அதே சமயம் தன் அம்மா மும்பையில் இருப்பதாக சொல்கிறாள்.

** தன் குடும்பம் ராமேஸ்வரத்தில் தங்கியிருந்த அதே தேதிகளில், செல்வியும் ராமேஸ்வரத்தில் இருந்தாள்.

** செல்வியுடன் வந்திருக்கும் யோகேஸ்வரன் தான் ராமேஸ்வரத்தில் தன் மனைவிடம் வந்து 'உங்க பொருள் ஒண்ணு எங்கிட்டே இருக்கு' என்று சொல்லி போராடியவர்.

** ராமேஸ்வரத்தில் செல்வியைப் பார்த்ததில் இருந்துதான் தன் மனைவி அரசிக்கு மனத்தடுமாற்றம்.

** தன் கடந்த கால கதையையே, தன் தோழிக்கு நடந்த கதையாக தன்னிடம் மாற்றிக்கூறி தன்னிடமே பரிகாரம் கேட்ட மனைவி அரசி.

அப்புறம் என்ன?. செல்வி வேறு யாரும் அல்ல. தன் மனைவி அரசிக்கும் அவளுடைய முன்னாள் காதலனுக்கும் பிறந்தவள் என்பது உள்ளங்கை நெல்லிக்கனியாக 'ஜஸ்டிஸ்' கார்த்திகேயனுக்கு விளங்கி விட்டது.

Braandan
17th March 2007, 07:28 AM
The clairvoyant Mahima is abducted by the 'bad-guy' twin brother, while she was having one of her customary somnambulistic sessions.

aanaa
17th March 2007, 08:22 PM
thanks saradhaa_sn for the update

aanaa
17th March 2007, 08:23 PM
enjoyed Arasi handled the Mumbay case.
shot them.
pointing gun at IAS
stunt.

annamalaiar
25th March 2007, 05:10 PM
Selvi's youngest sister Mahima is sold into prostitution in Mumbai by the priest's evil twin. The IAS officer's daughter who was kidnapped (Kavita) also is a victim of the same ring. In the process of rescuing Kavita and busting the ring, Arase rescues all the girls incl Mahima. Mahi's picture comes on the news. Selvi's family in Chennai see the news and are horrified. Selvi is going to come to Mumbai immediately with younger brother Prabhanjan. As for Mahi, she is shocked to see Arase's identical face like Selvi.

Karthigeyan lets Arase know that he knows about her illegitimate daughter Selvi. Arase is worried and calls her mother from Sri Lanka to come to Mumbai ASAP.

Subplot about Arase's DIL, Selvarani, is being stalked by her ex-boyfriend. Her husband, Uday is angry when he finds out.

aanaa
25th March 2007, 08:14 PM
thank you annamalaiyar for the brief update

aanaa
28th March 2007, 09:19 PM
Selvy and Arasi are going to face each other today !!!

annamalaiar
29th March 2007, 09:02 PM
Aanaa, it looks like no one else is interested in "Arase". A pity since the story is becoming more interesting now, looks like the mother and daughter relationship will come out into the open. I think Ganga's hired kidnappers will accidentally abduct Selvi instead.

Anyway, I will provide brief updates on my website (click the address below, then go to Updates page) to anyone who wants it.

aanaa
30th March 2007, 06:52 PM
agree with you annamalaiyar
it is moving forward now
interesting
donot know why we loose our commentators??/

sahana6
4th April 2007, 05:13 AM
it is going interesting.. i wonder whats gonna happen and how arase is gonna tell her husband

aanaa
4th April 2007, 07:10 AM
she has to tell
same thing to his son /DIL

aanaa
9th April 2007, 04:26 AM
arasi got promotion and moved to chennai - taking in charge for chelvi's case

saradhaa_sn
12th April 2007, 02:48 PM
Arasi sees the video of her husband Justice Karthikeyan enquiring Selvi. Noq she understand how her husband know about Selvi, and Arasi get shocked.

No other way, she tells Justice about Selvi, that she is her daughter.

Karthikeyan tells that she must be punished for cheating him, by way of parting both of them.

He vacated his bed from Arasi's bed room and moved to first floor.

Strong Arasi pours tears....

ayyO pAvam....

aanaa
14th April 2007, 06:49 AM
ayyO pAvam....

thank you
ayyO pAvam :lol:

annamalaiar
16th April 2007, 06:45 PM
Selvi's words are coming true : "Soon you will not be Senthamizharase, just Tani Arase". When Arase's children find out about their elder sister they also will be upset.

And wait and see ... our Selvi will be the one to reunite the family ... although we may have to wait a few hundred episodes.

aanaa
16th April 2007, 09:08 PM
And wait and see ... our Selvi will be the one to reunite the family ... although we may have to wait a few hundred episodes.
wait for few 100 :D

gta129
6th May 2007, 05:01 AM
This might run for years too.

PUSPA
6th May 2007, 11:07 AM
wat's happening now in arase serial gays?

aanaa
6th May 2007, 07:45 PM
mathu - selvi's sister was knifed down while taking her to Mumbay for the Ganga's case and passed away.

arasi's daughter has softcorner towards ganga's bro.

selvarani & Gj are close friends?

arasi & her hubby are not in good terms

sm maddy
6th May 2007, 07:54 PM
mathu - selvi's sister was knifed down while taking her to Mumbay for the Ganga's case and passed away.

arasi's daughter has softcorner towards ganga's bro.

selvarani & Gj are close friends?

arasi & her hubby are not in good terms

Not madhu - mahima :(

Correctaa friday annikki (as usual) saavadichu, moonji ellaam manjal pOttu (what for?) padukka vachu, oppaari vechuttaanga :evil:

aanaa
7th May 2007, 01:44 AM
Not madhu - mahima :(:
:D
thx

aanaa
8th May 2007, 07:32 PM
selvi is in arasi's house front yard and every one knows that she is arasi's daughter
hahaha is it laughing matter ??

PUSPA
11th May 2007, 09:09 PM
hi friends,wat's happenning in "arasee"?i think radhika is trying to finish "selvi" serial characters so that she can concentrate in "arasi" serial,i think u can see one by one characters disappearing n will be disappered from "arasee" serial.can someone pls tell me who is acting as "kanga"?

aanaa
12th May 2007, 08:19 PM
someone pls tell me who is acting as "kanga"?
kanga = prithiviraj not the young cute hero
was in raja rajajeswary hero.was in marmadesam and so on

aanaa
12th May 2007, 08:20 PM
this is arasi
so arasi will dominate chelvi

annamalaiar
17th May 2007, 09:35 PM
Aanaa,
thanks for the updates. But sadly there is not so much participation in this thread nowadays. Which is esp. unfortunate because the mother-daughter porattam is about to start in full force now.

Anyway for those who are interested, after a long break I have finally updated my ARASE website with a summary of what has happened in the last one month (April 15 - May 15th)

You can see this summary at:
http://www.freewebs.com/selviserial/updates.htm

aanaa
19th May 2007, 01:37 AM
thanks annamalaiar

agrree with u that not much participant .
however we will continue

akr1
19th May 2007, 03:09 AM
I am passive follower of the thread. Do miss the updates and the discussions here. Hope it starts up again.

aanaa
19th May 2007, 07:57 PM
I am passive follower of the thread. Do miss the updates and the discussions here. Hope it starts up again.
joined in Ot 2006 and this is ur first POST

U are a really passive follower

aanaa
19th May 2007, 07:57 PM
poor arasi
found no oher way to safe selvi's life
so put her behind the bars

annamalaiar
20th May 2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks, aanaa. It underlines how Arase has some affection toward her daughter but doesn't know how to show it. Sadly Selvi has the wrong idea of Arase and thinks she wants revenge against Selvi for revealing the secret to Arase's children.

aanaa
21st May 2007, 02:36 AM
mothers are like that

aanaa
21st May 2007, 02:40 AM
the site
http://www.freewebs.com/selviserial
looks so GOOD

annamalaiar
21st May 2007, 04:08 PM
the site
http://www.freewebs.com/selviserial
looks so GOOD
Thank you, aanaa. I don't have that much time to work on it nowadays due to my exams, though.

I also have another site for "Annamalai" ( http://www.freewebs.com/annamalaiyar )
of which I am particularly proud. Especially of the graphics (Each of the 4 pages has different graphics; I wanted to do the same for Selvi/Arase but not enough pictures available to do so :( )

aanaa
21st May 2007, 07:17 PM
if you need selvi kondaddam - Singapore pics
I can send you some

annamalaiar
21st May 2007, 08:16 PM
Aanaa, that is very kind of you. I will PM you with my email address? Thanks a lot.

aanaa
22nd May 2007, 07:27 PM
I will do my best

aanaa
22nd May 2007, 07:29 PM
poor kalai left home.
teens leaving home - one reason parents / no pease in home

parents has to be good example for the kids

aanaa
23rd May 2007, 05:49 PM
annamalaiyar
did u download some pics from .....

annamalaiar
24th May 2007, 09:59 AM
annamalaiyar
did u download some pics from .....

aanaa,
I just checked my email and have not received any pics?

aanaa
24th May 2007, 08:01 PM
aanaa,
I just checked my email and have not received any pics?
check your PM then go to that URL download with your taste and time

aanaa
4th June 2007, 08:05 PM
arasi knows now kalai was cheated but Kalai ran away with the bad guy
poor arasi

aanaa
9th June 2007, 07:32 PM
annamalaiyar
are you busy?
did not see here for a week now.

poor Kalai with inlaws family
going to be tortured by them .

aanaa
9th June 2007, 10:42 PM
want to watch Friday episode - June 08, 2007

http://www.dailymotion.com/londontamilvideo/video/x27lvt_arasi-111/1

aanaa
12th June 2007, 08:08 PM
annamalaiyar
are you busy?
did not see here for a week now.
??

annamalaiar
13th June 2007, 12:27 PM
Yes aanaa, I am busy with my exams on until next week. I only have some free time now as I have a break before my last paper.

I was watching all the episodes I had missed from Dailymotion like the link you gave. I agree, Kalai is going to be tortured by her in-laws. It serves her right for being so ungrateful to her parents and family. She says she doesn't want any help from them and if she ever does they can hit her with the slipper. Well that day will be very soon.

Arasi as always blaming Selvi - this has been going on for so long now and it is a complete cycle of misunderstanding. First Selvi thought Arasi purposely allowed Mahima to be killed, now Arasi thinks Selvi in revenge let Kalai run away to marry Ganga's brother. That is why there is the WAR between mother and daughter. But I like that Karthikeyan and Uday are on Selvi's side :)

Also I have written some quick updates on my website's UPDATES page should anyone else want to read it.

aanaa
13th June 2007, 07:21 PM
first GOOD LUCK on your exam

2. thanks for the update.
found time within the papers. thats showing your dedication.
once again BIG thanks

annamalaiar
14th June 2007, 08:17 AM
first GOOD LUCK on your exam

2. thanks for the update.
found time within the papers. thats showing your dedication.
once again BIG thanks

Thank you, aanaa.

I try to keep my site updated. But sometimes I am just too busy. I have other websites as well, you see. Those I haven't updated in a while. I hope to have plenty of time to do so in the summer holidays.

Luckily there is little going on in "Arase" at the moment. It is all the same subplot of Ganga's brother marrying Kalai, so it's easy to write a short update on my site.

annamalaiar
22nd June 2007, 10:10 PM
Hi aanaa, Are you still there? My exams are over now and I have written more updates on my website.

All those interested in reading the updates please go to www.freewebs.com/selviserial/updates.htm

aanaa
23rd June 2007, 12:38 AM
good to see u back here after the exams
hope got colors on the exams.

need brief updates here also

thanks

annamalaiar
23rd June 2007, 09:12 PM
Hi aanaa, Thanks for your well-wishes. The exams were ok. Have to wait till August for the result. Next week I am going on holiday, so I will miss watching Arase. If you could please give some update for that time, meanwhile here is the latest.

[ This is direct from my own website ]

* Kalai is shocked to discover that Kannan has a whole family he didn't tell her about - parents, brother and sister. She also meets Ganga's wife, the only person in the household who takes pity on her.
* Selvi, feeling guilty about letting Kalai run off to marry Kannan, goes to check on Kalai, first as herself and then, after being insulted and chased away, impersonates Arase with Udhay's help. However her disguise is found out by Ganga and reported to Arase who is furious with Udhay for helping Selvi.
* Nallathamby shoots Insp. Sivakumar after finding out he was acting as a double agent for Arase.
* Arase's team finds a fingerprint that doesn't belong to Thamarai on the saree she used to hang herself. It looks like it was murder, not suicide, and Arase is shocked to discover Periyakka (the assassin who killed Mahima) is a likely suspect.
* Selvi calls up her 3 children in their hostel and asks Udhay to pawn her bangles to pay the hostel fees. Karthigeyan is upset that Selvi didn't come to him for the financial aid, but Selvi says she wants to be independent and is going to work.
* Ganga's wife reveals to Kalai that Kannan faked having the same illness as her. Kalai confronts Kannan, Ganga and the rest of the family but they stop from leaving the house.
* Arase's mother, Chandramadhi goes to visit Kalai in her in-laws' house. Kalai is forced by Ganga to lie to her grandmother that everything is fine.

aanaa
24th June 2007, 01:31 AM
thanks for the update

have a nice vacation

I will give you a brief update once u r back.
do you know you can watch in video in the interent also.
they are so smart
updates are up to date

annamalaiar
24th June 2007, 07:24 AM
Thank you, aanaa. I am leaving on my holiday tomorrow, so this is probably my last post until I return.

Yes, I know about the videos on Dailymotion (that is the one you're referring to, right?) I do watch them once in a while (when I miss the tv broadcast) but for some reason it takes FOREVER to download on my computer and often it doesn't even load fully, just cuts off halfway :(

aanaa
24th June 2007, 07:26 PM
Thank you, aanaa. I am leaving on my holiday tomorrow, so this is probably my last post until I return.

Yes, I know about the videos on Dailymotion (that is the one you're referring to, right?) I do watch them once in a while (when I miss the tv broadcast) but for some reason it takes FOREVER to download on my computer and often it doesn't even load fully, just cuts off halfway :(
taking more time to watch in internet
pain
HAVE a wonderful HOLIDAY

sahana6
27th June 2007, 12:30 AM
heyy aanaa and ar! i havent come on for almost an year!hows everything going? well im on holidays now so ill try and update whats happening!

aanaa
27th June 2007, 06:24 PM
welcome back sahana
we are missing you

had a nice vacation ?
hope you will update regularly

thanks in advance

dhana_77
29th June 2007, 04:50 PM
Hi Guys,

How are u all. Soo long never touch up u.

What the story of Arasi today. who was watched until end.

Dhana

annamalaiar
3rd July 2007, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone I am back after a nice holiday. But completely clueless what is going on. Yesterday I saw GJ is shot while trying to escape custody. And Selvi had to sign permission form for him to have surgery. She was reluctant to do so but in the end persuaded by Karthikeyan. GJ uses the opportunity to try and convince her to get back together with him for the sake of his 3 kids. Selvi is unconvinced. Meanwhile Karthikeyan blames Arase that she shot GJ to get revenge on Selvi by robbing her of her thali.

Someone please fill in the missing blanks for the last week.

aanaa
7th July 2007, 06:09 AM
thanks for the update

missed a week

annamalaiar
7th July 2007, 10:33 PM
aanaa, welcome back.

Very exciting episode last night. GJ is repentant (or pretending to be). He confesses his crimes in court but puts the major blame on Nallathamby and says he didn't know Thamarai was murdered. Judge sentences him to prison. Selvi looks like she will change her mind to rejoin with GJ once he comes out of jail. At the end they showed the 3 kids now as teenagers.

The rest of the week's updates I have caught up and written a recap in my website (See below).

Sahana, where have you disappeared to again?

aanaa
8th July 2007, 07:32 PM
thanks
do you their real names - 3 kids

annamalaiar
9th July 2007, 10:01 PM
thanks
do you know their real names - 3 kids

I am not sure about Sachin and Ishwarya. But I do know Kaveri is played by the same girl who played Thavasi's daughter in Annamalai. I believe she also appears in My Dear Bhootham.

aanaa
10th July 2007, 05:43 PM
thanks
whats happening now?

sahana6
11th July 2007, 10:35 AM
heyy guys sorry my computer had a virus! anyway the last bits of arase i saw were her 3 kids are all grown up and (yes kaveri is the my dear bootham girl) kaveri finds out that her dad is in jail and starts crying. the episode ends with her going and crying thinking bout all her moents with GJ

aanaa
11th July 2007, 06:56 PM
thanks sahana

did you take care of your computer?
nowdays free av are available
so install one
free - better one is AVG

annamalaiar
12th July 2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the update, sahana. I hope your computer is now completely virus-free?

I saw the recent episodes online. Kaveri is going to be the downfall of Selvi. She is going to be a devoted daughter only to her father. It is ironic because Sachin and Ishwarya, to whom Selvi is not their real mother, respect her so much but Kaveri who is Selvi's own child does not.

In last night's episode, Kaveri goes to visit her father in the jail (without Selvi's knowledge because Selvi forbid her to). Meanwhile Kalai is very ill (remember her original illness) This disease + pregnancy + torture = she needs to be admitted to hospital.

aanaa
12th July 2007, 08:40 PM
Kaveri is another villi to selvi

her father might convince her ????

sahana6
13th July 2007, 04:50 AM
kaveri feels her father is her so called hero

annamalaiar
13th July 2007, 08:43 AM
Yes Kaveri is completely duped by her father. It seems GJ's repentance was all just fake. He is encouraging Kaveri to take revenge on Arase for shooting him. In yesterday's episode, Selvi finds out Kaveri went to visit GJ in jail and slaps her. Kaveri says she wants to become an IPS officer and shoot Arase!!!

aanaa
13th July 2007, 05:57 PM
thats good turn.
we had sound problem on SUNTV telecast.
( sunTV issue cause KTV works OK)
so could not watch

annamalaiar
15th July 2007, 02:29 PM
You're welcome, aanaa.

Friday's episode showed Kaveri is a villi not only to her mother, but also grandmother (Arase). Kaveri went to see her in her office and challenged her that she will become an IPS officer and shoot her. Arase is not sure if Kaveri is kidding or not.

Meanwhile Kalai is admitted to hospital - the same one where Selvi works. She sees Selvi there and asks for help. Kannan sees this and slaps Kalai. In return Selvi slaps Kannan. The fight is broken up and Kannan takes Kalai home and his family torture her again by putting the hot iron on her legs (Kalai's screams were painful to hear ... poor girl ... for betraying her mother she is having such a terrible punishment)

Selvi knows Kalai is being tortured by her in-laws (she saw the burn marks on Kalai's legs) and goes to make a police report. I hope Arase will go to Kalai's rescue in the next episode and not leave her to suffer there just because Kalai said she will never come to her mother for help!

aanaa
16th July 2007, 01:22 AM
thank you Annamalitar.
sometime SUNTV - suthapputhu -sound sytem

annamalaiar
19th July 2007, 10:11 AM
I found it so hard to type this update .... my hands were trembling with rage .... only last week I was sorry for Kalai and now I feel she deserves everything she gets from her wicked in-laws.

BRIEF UPDATE (MON-WED)

Selvi makes a police report, signed by Karthikeyan, about the domestic abuse suffered by Kalai. The police raid Ganga's house and arrest everyone except Kannan who manages to get away. Kannan phones up Ganga, who was away, and informs her about the situation and she advises him to get back into Kalai's good graces so that she will withdraw the complaint against him. Kannan surrenders to the police.

Karthikeyan and Selvi comfort Kalai who has been rescued from the madhouse. But Kaveri is too much, declaring to Kalai she is going to shoot Arase. At the police station, Arase comes to see Kalai and tells her this is what happens when you betray your parents. To everyone's shock, Kalai announces her in-laws did not torture her and Kannan is a very nice person. She requests that she can move out with her husband, away from her in-laws. It turns out that Kannan had visited her and begged her not to punish him as he was in love with her and only followed what his family did.

That stupid Kalai ... :evil: .... she has sealed her own fate.

aanaa
19th July 2007, 05:41 PM
thanks annamalaiyar
stupid kalai
never learn lessons

mr_karthik
20th July 2007, 05:40 PM
என்ன நடக்கிறது இந்தக்கதையில்..?

ஸ்டுபிட் நம்பர் 1. அரசி:

கலையைக் காப்பாற்ற செல்வி எடுக்கும் முயற்சிகளைப் புரிந்துகொள்ளாமல், எதற்கெடுத்தாலும் "எல்லாத்துக்கும் நீதாண்டி காரணம்" என்று செல்வியை குற்றம் சுமத்தும் ஒரு ஆணவம் பிடித்தவர். இவரிடம் ஆண்வமும் திமிரும் இருக்கும் அளவுக்கு விவேகம் இல்லை.

ஸ்டுபிட் நம்பர் 2. காவேரி:

இவள் அப்பன் போலி மருந்து தயார் பண்ணி 140 பேரைக் கொல்வான். அதோடு தன் முதல் மனைவி தாமரையையும் கொல்வான். ஆனால் சட்டம் அவனை ஒன்னும் செய்யக்கூடாது. காரணம் அவன் இவளுக்கு அப்பாவாம். சிறைக்கு கொண்டுபோகும்போது தப்பி ஓடுவானாம், ஆனால் அவனை சுடக்கூடாதாம். அப்படி சுட்டவளை (அது கூட காலில்தான் சுட்டாள்). அதுக்காக அரசியை இவள் சுடுவாளாம். போடி நாயே......

ஸ்டுபிட் நம்பர் 3: கலையரசி:

கங்கா குடும்பத்தினர் இவளை சித்ரவதை செய்தபோது யாருக்காவது இவள் மேல் வருத்தம் வந்ததா?. நிச்சயமாக எனக்கு வரவில்லை. சந்தோஷமாக இருந்தது. என்ன செய்வது ஆண்டவன் நமக்கு கொஞ்சம் ஞாபக சக்தியை வைத்துப் படைத்துவிட்டானே. கண்ணனோடு ஓடிப்போகும்போது இவள் செல்வியைக்கேட்ட கேள்விகள் எல்லாம் நினைக்கு வந்தது. "என்னது அக்காவா? யாருக்கு யார் அக்கா?" என்று கேட்டாளே மறக்குமா?. ஆமா இவளுக எல்லாம் என்ன நினைச்சிக்கிட்டு இருக்காளுங்க?. டைட்டா ஒரு ஜீன்ஸையும் டி ஷர்ட்டையும் மாட்டிக்கிட்டு காலேஜுக்கு போனா, உடனே கொம்பு முளைச்சிடுமா? பெத்தவங்க சொல்லை மீறி எவனையாவது லவ் பண்ணுவாளுங்க. பெற்றோர் தடுத்தால் இத்தனை நாள் கஷ்டப்பட்டு கண்ணுக்குள் வைத்து வளர்த்த பெற்றோரை தூக்கி எறிவாளுங்க அப்படித்தானே?. சரி, அந்த கண்னன் பயல் பொய் சொல்லி ஏமாற்றியபோதுதான் ஏமாந்தாள். நிச்சயதார்த்தத்தின் போதுதான் கண்னன் எவ்வளவு பெரிய அயோக்கியன். அவன் அக்கா கங்கா எவ்வளவு கேவலமான கிரிமினல் என்று தெரிந்து விட்டதே, அப்புறமும் அவனோடு ஓடிப்போனது ஏன்? (அதான் சொன்னேனே.. ஒரு ஜீன்ஸை மாட்டிகிட்டு.....).

போங்கடி நாய்களா...

கண்னன் கலையின் இரண்டு காலிலும் சூடு வச்சபோது, 'உடம்பிலும் ஒன்று வைடா கண்ணா' என்று கத்தணும் போல இருந்தது.

இத்தனைக்கும் மத்தியில் இதம் தரும் ஒரே கேரக்டர்... ஜஸ்டிஸ் கார்த்திகேயன். (சிவச்சந்திரன் சார், ரொம்ப அழகா பண்றீங்க).

annamalaiar
25th July 2007, 02:32 PM
I agree with Mr Karthik, especially with regard to Kalaiarase. Kannan should have burnt not only her legs with the iron, because even after that she does not realize what a villain he is and wants to believe he loves her! But you forgot to list all the other fools in this serial, but then again I don't blame you because if you did it would take several pages.

Anyway, for the rest, here is a brief update of the latest episodes, mostly it is focused on Udhay's story and last night a bit about Kaveri and GJ.

* A fight breaks out between Udhay, his BIL and the brother of the girl he is friends with it (Kutty). They are all taken to police station and Arase comes there and scolds Udhay etc. But he insists they are just friends
* Kutty is so humiliated that she tries to commit suicide by swallowing poison but is saved. At this point we learn that she is the niece of none other than Murattupandiyan (Remember him?)
* Udhay goes to visit Kutty in hospital and MP tells him to marry Kutty because he has brought down her maanam. Udhay is shocked and protests that he is already married.
* At which time we learn that Udhay's wife is pregnant, but her SIL starts to insinuate that she has been in her brother's house all this while, how come she is pregnant?
*Kaveri is rude to her mother and goes to visit GJ in jail again.
* They also showed Ganga's plan to bring all her family members into the tanikuduthanam of Kalai and Kannan. Kalai already agreed to let the mad brother stay with them.

aanaa
25th July 2007, 05:36 PM
thanks annamalaiyar

Kalai --> kathalukku kan illai = love is blind
proving again

R.Latha
30th July 2007, 03:37 PM
kannan kalaiyodu thani veetil irukiran. akkavidam solli ovvorutharaga inge alaithu varalam endru than paithiyakkara annanai muthalil varavalikkiran. veetil serthuvittargal.

aanaa
30th July 2007, 05:28 PM
kalai is not going to learn any lesson
stupid Kalai & another BIG stupid --> Kaveri

gaya3
31st July 2007, 08:14 AM
thanks annamalaiyar
stupid kalai
never learn lessons

Hi All:

I watched Selvi regularly quite sometime and then stopped. Can anyone tells me what happened to 'Dileepan' and what happened to the story of GJ's sister Pooja and her ex-collegemate? Thanks in advance.

annamalaiar
31st July 2007, 02:40 PM
Hi All:

I watched Selvi regularly quite sometime and then stopped. Can anyone tells me what happened to 'Dileepan' and what happened to the story of GJ's sister Pooja and her ex-collegemate? Thanks in advance.
Hi gaya3,

Dhileepan has not been shown so far in the serial ARASE (except in a flashback). Near the end of SELVI, he said he wanted to go to foreign but Selvi's stepbrother Niranjan (then played by Bose Venkat) persuaded him to stay in Chennai. He last appeared at Selvi's side when she tried to visit Thamarai in jail. He has not been seen since.

Pooja's ex-collegemate, Pasupathy, asked her to marry him but she declined, asking more time to think about it. Pooja has been offscreen since then, although the actress Pooja Lokesh is still credited in the ARASE opening song. Pasupathy made an appearance in the beginning of ARASE, to deal with the blackmailer threatening Sathya (GJ's brother-in-law). After that, he has not been seen either.

I hope this clarifies your doubts,

A.R.

gaya3
31st July 2007, 09:31 PM
Dhileepan has not been shown so far in the serial ARASE (except in a flashback). Near the end of SELVI, he said he wanted to go to foreign but Selvi's stepbrother Niranjan (then played by Bose Venkat) persuaded him to stay in Chennai. He last appeared at Selvi's side when she tried to visit Thamarai in jail. He has not been seen since.

Pooja's ex-collegemate, Pasupathy, asked her to marry him but she declined, asking more time to think about it. Pooja has been offscreen since then, although the actress Pooja Lokesh is still credited in the ARASE opening song. Pasupathy made an appearance in the beginning of ARASE, to deal with the blackmailer threatening Sathya (GJ's brother-in-law). After that, he has not been seen either.

I hope this clarifies your doubts,

A.R.[/quote]

Thank you very much annamalaiar for giving updates. I stopped watching selvi and now it seems they are dragging to another 500
episodes in the name of Arase.

coucou
1st August 2007, 12:36 AM
Stupid Kalai! She accepts even parents of his husband (I expected a "no " from her side) If it continues in this way, I would become fool!
I see this serial just for arase (rathika acting super o super :D and the caracter of houseband of arase :thumbsup: ) and for beautiful tamil sentence well-built :notworthy:

annamalaiar
1st August 2007, 04:41 PM
I see this serial just for arase (rathika acting super o super :D and the caracter of houseband of arase :thumbsup: ) and for beautiful tamil sentence well-built :notworthy:

I agree, coucou, Radhika and Sivachandran's acting is the best in this serial (Radhika as Arase, not Selvi). I also like the girl who plays Kaveri ... she is a kutty pisasu and we all hate her but that just means she is a good actress :D

I will post updates soon - unless someone wants to do it first (I have to rely on downloads ... very slow :cry: )

aanaa
1st August 2007, 05:43 PM
Arasi has problem with her own 2 children now.
expecting the update soon an Annamalaiyar

mr_karthik
1st August 2007, 07:26 PM
"KAANAVILLAI" (Not Found)

1. Aandavarlingam (savadaal)
2. His son Amaralingam
3. Dhileepan
4. Niranjan
5. His cruel wife
6. Prabanjan
7. His "friendship" wife
8. 'Vaayaadi' Madhu
9. Her sister malar
10. Sathya
11. His wife Ranjani
12. Yogeshwaran
13. His wife Thangam (latha)
14. Murattu Pandiyan's wife Anju
16. Pooja
17. Her lover Pasupathy
18. Thamarai's dad, mom, brothers

Instead of them, toooooo much new charectors were introduced.

coucou
1st August 2007, 08:50 PM
I don't believe :uthay and kutty have got relations I suppose that this guy is nice! and nermai police arasi don't want to cause problemes to his son while he commit a "rape" :twisted: when that come to his son, it was pardoned but for others PUNISHMENT! What a pity!!! :lol: :evil: law is for all.

annamalaiar
2nd August 2007, 09:58 AM
Coucou has beaten me to it. Anyway I will post a brief update. Basically it has been going round the same subplot regarding Arase's 2 kids:

* Selvarani tells Uday she is pregnant. He insults her that he is not the baby's father. She wants to abort the child but is stopped by Selvi who tells her to give birth and prove the baby is Uday's.

* Kaveri fights with her half-siblings and Sach and Aish want to go live with their grandparents. Selvi cajoles them and says they came first before Kaveri so they are her priority. Kaveri is outside listening to all this and gets even angrier with her mother.

* Uday and Kutty have slept together :shock: Now Murattu-Pandiyan tries to force Uday to marry Kutty, to which Uday protests he is already married. MP brings up this matter to Arase, who is shell-shocked. Then Karthigeyan visits Kutty and MP. MP suggests Uday have 2 wives (I thought we would end this 2 wives scenario with Thamarai-GJ-Selvi, but apparently not!)

* Kalai's in-laws are all accepted into her house because she is such a fool. Except for Ganga's wife. Kalai goes to bring her but she has disappeared, leaving a letter which Kalai reads and is shocked. (We don't see what the letter says)

That's all - I think. Anything left out please feel free to add. TQ

aanaa
2nd August 2007, 05:34 PM
thanks
where is Ganga's wife now?
she came back?

2 wives ( may be more) scenario never ends -its common in cine field.

mr_karthik
2nd August 2007, 06:52 PM
முட்டாள் "அரசி"
--------------

காக்கி யூனிபார்ம் போட்டுக்கொண்டு வெறும் பந்தா காட்டும் 'வெத்துவேட்டு' போலீஸ் அதிகாரி. சும்மா எடுத்ததுக்கெல்லாம் செல்வியிடம் 'நீதாண்டி காரணம்' என்று சீறுவதைத்தவிர வேறு ஒன்றும் இவரால் கிழிக்க முடியவில்லை. (கங்காவின் தம்பியோடு கலை ஓடிப்போனதுக்கு செல்விதான் காரணம், குட்டியோடு உதய் தப்பு பண்ணியதுக்கும் செல்விதான் காரணம்... என்ன போலீஸ் இவர்..??)

தன்னிடம் இருந்து தன் மகள் கலையைப்பிரித்த கங்காவையும் கண்ணனையும் அரசியால் ஒன்றும் கிழிக்க முடியவில்லை.

தன் மகன் உதையை குட்டிக்கு கட்டிவப்பேன் என்று தன்னிடமே சவால் விட்டுப்போயிருக்கும் முரட்டு பாண்டியனை அரசியால் ஒன்றும் கிழிக்க முடியவில்லை.

தன் கீழ் பணிபுரியும் போலீஸ் அதிகாரியைக்கொன்று அதை தனக்கே போன் பண்ணி சொல்லும் நல்லதம்பியை அரசியால் ஒன்றும் கிழிக்க முடியவில்லை.

இவரால் கிழிக்க முடிந்ததெல்லாம் செல்வியை மட்டும் தான். இவர் பெரிய போலீஸ் புடுங்கி.

( இவர் கீழ் பணியாற்றும் வசந்தி நல்ல ஸ்மார்ட்)

sahana6
7th August 2007, 06:13 AM
u missed how kaveri wants to kill arase :P

Jilaba
7th August 2007, 12:28 PM
சிறுவர்கள் மனதில் வன்முறையைத் தூண்டி விடும் 'அரசி' தொடர் உடனடியாக நிறுத்தப்பட வேண்டும்.

இத்தொடரில் வரும் காவேரி என்ற சிறுமி, தான் வரும் காட்சிகளில் எல்லாம், தன் கையை துப்பாக்கி போல காட்டி "அரசியை சுடுவேன்" என்று வசனம் பேசுகிறாள். இதனால் சிறுவர்கள் மனம் பெரிதும் வன்முறையின் பக்கம் செல்ல வாய்ப்புள்ளது.

ஒன்று அவரது போக்கு மாற்றப்பட வேண்டும். அல்லது இத்தொடர் நிறுத்தப்பட வேண்டும்.

smith1
7th August 2007, 05:35 PM
U are right, jilaba.

But unfortunately this character will stay till the end.

aanaa
7th August 2007, 05:37 PM
prabanjan's earlier lover- land owner family
madhu 's working company owners /son/daughter pooja
twins...

list continues

"KAANAVILLAI" (Not Found)

1. Aandavarlingam (savadaal)
2. His son Amaralingam
3. Dhileepan
4. Niranjan
5. His cruel wife
6. Prabanjan
7. His "friendship" wife
8. 'Vaayaadi' Madhu
9. Her sister malar
10. Sathya
11. His wife Ranjani
12. Yogeshwaran
13. His wife Thangam (latha)
14. Murattu Pandiyan's wife Anju
16. Pooja
17. Her lover Pasupathy
18. Thamarai's dad, mom, brothers

Instead of them, toooooo much new charectors were introduced.

aanaa
7th August 2007, 05:41 PM
சிறுவர்கள் மனதில் வன்முறையைத் தூண்டி விடும் 'அரசி' தொடர் உடனடியாக நிறுத்தப்பட வேண்டும்.

not only arasi
anandam
kolankal

and all other serials are also same --> murders - suicide attempt

mothaththil
has to change the morality

saradhaa_sn
7th August 2007, 06:56 PM

not only arasi
anandam
kolankal

and all other serials are also same --> murders - suicide attempt

mothaththil
has to change the morality

Jilaba is correct ..aanaa..!

Because in other serials, it is shown that aged people are doing crimes.

But in 'Arasi', the school girl Kaveri is always having vengence on Arasi and Selvi and talking that she will shoot Arasi, for that she is taking training too.

This will definitely affect the younger generation.

So 'Arasi' MUST be stopped immediately (or) should change the mentality of Kaveri.

aanaa
7th August 2007, 10:32 PM
Ok understand the point

thanks

aanaa
9th August 2007, 05:33 PM
annamalaiyar!
whats happening now?

saradhaa_sn
10th August 2007, 05:08 PM
வேறென்ன...?

வழக்கம்போல 'அரசியை சுடுவேன்' காவேரி, தன் தந்தையைப் பார்க்க ஜெயிலுக்கு போகிறாள். அங்கு ஜி.ஜே, தன் மகளுக்கு அரசி மீதும், செல்வி மீதும் இன்னும் வெறுப்பு வளரணும் என்பதற்காக, தன் மகள் அ.சு.காவேரியைப் பார்க்க மறுத்து விடுகிறான். கோபத்துடன் திரும்பும் அ.சு.காவேரி வழக்கம்போல... ஸாரி..வழக்கத்துக்கு கோபப்படுகிறாள்.

இன்னொரு பக்கம் முரட்டு பாண்டியன், உதயை கடத்தி வைத்துக்கொண்டு, 'டிப்டாப்' மேடத்துக்கு தண்ணி காட்டுகிறான். 'நான் தான் கடத்தினேன், உங்களால் என்ன செய்ய முடியும்' என்று கொக்கரிக்கிறான். 'அல்டாப்பு' அம்மா வழக்கம்போல பல்லைக்கடிக்கிறாரே தவிர ஒ..ண்..ண்..ண்..ண்..ண்..ண்..ண்..ணும் பண்ண முடியலை.

பார்ப்போம்.

aanaa
10th August 2007, 05:40 PM
thanks
saradhaa_sn

Try to impress villan has more power and helpless IGP (?)

annamalaiar
11th August 2007, 12:21 PM
Sorry aanaa. I missed a lot of episodes this week :(

Saradhaa has updated most of it. The only other thing is Kannan has started showing some affection to his wife Kalai and admitted to her all of Ganga's schemes.

Friday night they showed Udhay and Kutty's wedding about to take place. Arase comes to Karthikeyan and cries to him about both her children leaving her, etc. Then Selvi comes onto the scene and Arase is annoyed, blaming her as usual. Selvi learns that Murattu Pandiyan is the uncle of Kutty and quicky calls him. She asks to talk to Kutty alone and Pandiyan lets her.

Aduttha varam Kuttiyin kathayku mudivu pole (I hope!)

saradhaa_sn
13th August 2007, 05:15 PM
நாங்கல்லாம் யாரு?... எத்தனை சீரியல் பார்க்கிறோம்...?

அடுத்து என்ன?... முரட்டு பாண்டியனை ஏற்கெனவே செல்விக்கு தெரியும் என்ற விவரம் தெரிஞ்சதும் 'அல்டாப்பு' மேடம் அடுத்து சொல்லப்போவது என்ன தெரியுமா?.

"அடியேய்... இப்போ தெரிஞ்சு போச்சுடி. இதெல்லாம் நிச்சயம் உன்னுடைய வேலைதான். நீதான் பாண்டியனைத் தூண்டி விட்டிருக்கே".

aanaa
13th August 2007, 05:56 PM
அப்படி போடு அரிவாளை

Annamalaiyar

Kee post ur comments & update . thanks

coucou
14th August 2007, 06:23 PM
I haven't seen first episodes and selvi! :? So I don't understand why murattu andiyan respects selvi, what did she for pandian to deserve his respect :shock: :roll: ?

annamalaiar
15th August 2007, 11:31 PM
I haven't seen first episodes and selvi! :? So I don't understand why murattu andiyan respects selvi, what did she for pandian to deserve his respect :shock: :roll: ?
Pandian's only daughter Viji married Selvi's adopted brother Prabanjan. This marriage was not approved by Pandiyan but was conducted by Viji's mother (Anju) and Selvi. It made Pandiyan was very angry with Selvi.

When Selvi's children were kidnapped by Nallathamby (the mastermind behind GJ's duplicate drugs scheme) Pandiyan at first taunted Selvi but then Sellapillay showed him that both Selvi and he shared one thing in common - they both loved their children very much. Pandiyan was moved by Selvi's love for the kids, even the older two who were not her own <3

So he rescued the kids from Nallathamby and brought them back to Selvi. Since then they have established a mutual respect.

I hope that clears your doubts, coucou.
-----------

Meanwhile here is a brief update (very good couple of episodes, don't miss them!):
* Selvi takes Kutty aside and informs her how Pandiyan threatened and kidnapped Udhay. Kutty is crushed that Udhay doesn't want to marry her willingly and calls off the marriage. Pandiyan out of respect for Selvi follows his niece's wishes.

* Arase thinks this was all part of Selvi's plot because she knew Pandiyan from before. She once again blames Selvi for all her misfortunes.

* The police interrogate Periyakka (the assassin who killed Mahima) again and she divulges the name of Ganga's crony. The crony is brought in for questioning and in turn reveals Ganga ordered the killing.

* Ganga contacts Kannan and tells him the police are on her trail. She tells him to escalate his torture of Kalai as a way to keep Arase at bay. Kannan shocks Ganga by declaring he won't torture Kalai anymore. :D

Feel free to comment!

Madh@va
16th August 2007, 07:13 AM
"அடியேய்... இப்போ தெரிஞ்சு போச்சுடி. இதெல்லாம் நிச்சயம் உன்னுடைய வேலைதான். நீதான் பாண்டியனைத் தூண்டி விட்டிருக்கே".

* Arase thinks this was all part of Selvi's plot because she knew Pandiyan from before. She once again blames Selvi for all her misfortunes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Super, saradhaa_sn.

aanaa
16th August 2007, 05:59 PM
thanks aanamalaiyar
did Arase arrest Ganga?

annamalaiar
17th August 2007, 09:13 AM
did Arase arrest Ganga?No, not yet. Ganga is furious that Kannan doesn't want to torture Kalai anymore. Kannan and Kalai run away from their house and go to Arase for help. Ganga is hunting for both of them.

coucou
18th August 2007, 02:07 PM
Pandian's only daughter Viji married Selvi's adopted brother Prabanjan. This marriage was not approved by Pandiyan but was conducted by Viji's mother (Anju) and Selvi. It made Pandiyan was very angry with Selvi.

When Selvi's children were kidnapped by Nallathamby (the mastermind behind GJ's duplicate drugs scheme) Pandiyan at first taunted Selvi but then Sellapillay showed him that both Selvi and he shared one thing in common - they both loved their children very much. Pandiyan was moved by Selvi's love for the kids, even the older two who were not her own <3

So he rescued the kids from Nallathamby and brought them back to Selvi. Since then they have established a mutual respect.

I hope that clears your doubts, coucou.

thx :D

dhana_77
18th August 2007, 07:12 PM
Hi everyone how are u all. So long never touch with u all. i busy with my works. What the latest update of Arasi. I malaysia the seen is where selvi tough to Kutti regarding the marrige and arasi tell that, selve plan everything. It anyone seen after this episod. It anyone know what the total of episod of Arase.

Dhana

Jilaba
19th August 2007, 03:44 PM
இது என்ன 'வில்லன்கள் மனம் திருந்தும் வா..........ரமா'?.

'அரசி'யில் கண்ணன் மனம் திருந்தி, கலையை தன் அக்கா(?) கங்காவிடம் இருந்து காப்பாற்ற துடிக்கிறான்.

'கோலங்களி'ல் மனோ மனம் திருந்தி, தன் அம்மாவுக்காக மைத்துனன் ஆதியையே எதிர்க்கிறான்.

ஆனால் இவர்கள் திடீர் மனமாற்றத்துக்கு என்ன காரணம் என்பதுதான் சொல்லப்படவேயில்லை.

annamalaiar
21st August 2007, 10:31 AM
Latest updates:

* Kannan and Kalai seek police protection against Ganga from Arase. Both mother and daughter act coldly towards each other. Arase sends them home with policemen for protection. Kalai gives her in-laws 3 days to leave the house.

* Kaveri goes to see Thamarai's father and tells him to take back his grandchildren (Sachin & Ishwarya) because Selvi giving too much attention to them instead of her own daughter [Kaveri]

* Thamarai's father goes to see Selvi and asks that she send back the 2 kids with him. Selvi is upset but confident the two want to continue staying with her. However Sachin & Ishwarya already packed their bags and go with their grandfather. Selvi is devastated.

* Kutty says she loves only Udhay and doesn't want another marriage.

_______
Hi Dhana,

We won't know how many episodes of ARASE until it ends :D
Madam Radhikaa can drag the serial as long as she likes.

A.R.

Jilaba
21st August 2007, 05:57 PM
செல்விக்கு அவள் அம்மா அரசியைவிட அவள் மகள் காவேரிதான் பெரிய வில்லியாக வருவாள் போல தெரிகிறது.

இந்த சண்டையில் பழைய வில்லன்கள் கூட்டத்தைக் காணோம்.

aanaa
21st August 2007, 08:10 PM
காவேரி வளர்ந்ததுதான் மிச்சம்...

aanaa
21st August 2007, 08:11 PM
thank you annamalaiyar

sahana6
22nd August 2007, 01:48 AM
thanks guys! ive been out of town for a couple days! but ill post what i see this week

aanaa
24th August 2007, 05:28 PM
waiting for ur post /views

annamalaiar
25th August 2007, 06:30 PM
Well I was waiting because I thought Sahana might update this week, but since Aanaa has asked, I will do the update:

* Selvi asks for Pandiyan's help to look for Kannan who has been kidnapped by Ganga.

* Rudra is caught and confesses everything but does not know the name of Nallathamby's boss.

* Nallathamby meanwhile plots to try out a immunodeficiency-inducing drug in India. Furious that Arase has captured his gang (Rudra), Nallathamby decides to gang up with Ganga to take revenge on Arase.

* Selvarani sends Udhay divorce notice. Udhay and his parents are shocked and sad.

* Arase challenges Selvi when she finds out Selvi is 'interfering' in Kalai's matter.

aanaa
26th August 2007, 05:38 PM
thank you Anamalaiyar

where is Sahana??

R.Latha
27th August 2007, 09:53 AM
சன் டி.வி.யில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் அரசி தொடர், 150 எபிசோடுகளைக் கடந்திருக்கிறது ராமேஸ்வரம், பாண்டிச்சேரி, மும்பை போன்ற இடங்களில் ஏற்கனவே இதன் படப்பிடிப்பு நடந்தது. இப்போது அரசி தொடரின் வில்லன் நல்லதம்பி மற்றும் அவனது தலைவன் கதாபாத்திரங்கள் தொடர்பான காட்சிகளை சிங்கப்பூரில் படம் பிடித்து வந்துள்ளனர். "சிங்கப்பூரில் படமாக்கப்பட்ட பகுதிகள், தொடரில் முக்கிய திருப்பங்களை தரக் கூடியதாக இருக்கும்'' என்கிறார், தொடரின் இயக்குனர் சமுத்திரகனி.

mr_karthik
28th August 2007, 03:10 PM
ரொம்ப வேடிக்கையான சீரியல், ரொம்ப போரடிக்கும் சீரியலும் கூட.....

காவேரி, நினைத்தபோதெல்லாம் (என்னமோ மளிகைக்கடையில் சாமான் வாங்க லிஸ்ட் கொண்டு போவது போல) ஒரு பேப்பரைக் கொண்டு போய் நேராக ஜெயிலர் முன் போய் நிற்கிறாள். அது அவ்வளவு ஈஸியான விஷயமா என்ன?.

அரசியை ஒழிக்க, சர்வதேச பயங்கரவாதியான நல்லதம்பி, கேவலம் லோக்கல் ரௌடி கங்காவை உதவிக்கு நாடுகிறானாம். அவளோ அரசியை ஒழிக்க தன் தம்பி கண்ணனை நாடுகிறாளாம்.

வேடிக்கையாக (அல்லது பைத்தியக்காரத்தனமாக) இல்லை?.

நல்ல தம்பி கங்காவை சந்திக்கப் போவதையும், செல்வி கலைக்கு உதவப்போவதையும் இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் வசந்தி ரொம்ப சுலபமாக கண்டுபிடித்து அரசிக்கு சொல்லிவிடுகிறார்.

ஆனால் எப்படீன்னுதான் யாருக்கும் தெரியவில்லை.

எப்படியோ ராதிகாவின் செலவில் சமுத்திரக்கனி சிங்கப்பூரை சுற்றிப்பார்க்கிறார்.

நடக்கட்டும்.

aanaa
28th August 2007, 05:48 PM
அதென்ன
அவ்வளவு கோபம் அரசியில்

லொஜிக் தேடவேண்டாம்

mr_karthik
28th August 2007, 06:51 PM
அதென்ன
அவ்வளவு கோபம் அரசியில்

லொஜிக் தேடவேண்டாம்

லாஜிக் பார்க்காமல் எண்ஜாய்மெண்ட் மட்டும் போதும்னா, அதுக்கு "மைடியர் பூதம்" பார்த்துட்டு போகலாமே.

aanaa
28th August 2007, 09:24 PM
லாஜிக் பார்க்காமல் எண்ஜாய்மெண்ட் மட்டும் போதும்னா, அதுக்கு "மைடியர் பூதம்" பார்த்துட்டு போகலாமே.

:D :D :yes:

sahana6
30th August 2007, 10:58 PM
hey guys srry ive been really busy lately
yesterday kaveeri is on hunger strike and giving everyone the silent treatment (idk y)
and ganga and nalathambi join forces.
kalai makes a complaint on arase
saying that shes the one who kidnapped kanan
cuz she was foced by ganga
kaveri passes out and thats it...

aanaa
2nd September 2007, 06:40 AM
thanks you sahana
so GR is real villan?

annamalaiar
5th September 2007, 10:47 PM
--- DOUBLE POST -----

See quick update below
|
|
|
v

annamalaiar
5th September 2007, 10:49 PM
Quick update:

* GJ is pretending to be reformed, but in reality is evil as ever. He wants to use Kaveri to get revenge on his enemies. Selvi may be falling for his act.

* Nallathamby makes crank calls to Arase's office about bombs in hospital, shopping complex, etc. The first two calls Arase investigates immediately but finds nothing. So when she gets a 3rd tip-off she delays investigating ... unfortunately that is the real attack. Many are injured in the Central hospital attack.

* Arase is suspended from her job. :cry: Karthigeyan comforts Arase and advise her to clear the complaints against her by going to court.

saradhaa_sn
6th September 2007, 02:13 PM
Dear Annamaliar,

Last two days, the episodes are too hot and interesting. (Main reason may be, they did not show Kaveri in that episodes).

Nallathami, who is shown that he is in Singapore, is just meet Ganga whenever he wishes, same like a person in Tambaram meets his friend in Chrompet. How Samuthirakani sir..??.

As soon as Arasi received suspension order from IG, before she leave the IG office, it was shown for us that, Ganga and Nallathambi are celebrating this incident. How SK sir..??.

As Aanaa and karthik said we should not search logic... ok..ok...

No one feel sorry for Arasii's sunspension, It is deserve for her, because she blamed Selvi for each and everthing happaning against her. So this punishement needs for her.

annamalaiar
6th September 2007, 04:42 PM
Dear Saradha,

You are right about the episodes being very interesting. Probably also because the irritant Kaveri is not shown. Last night they brought back the character of Arase's mother (Shanti Williams) and they had updated the title song images.

For once the director is doing a good job of keeping up the pace. The actors are also doing a very good job, especially Radhika and Sivachandran.

I too wondered how Nallathamby manages to move so quickly from Singapore to Chennai - maybe the organization he works for is so big they have a private jet plane? :lol:

I did feel a little sorry for Arase, she was very crushed by losing her post, but then she began to show her arrogance and "timirru"! As for always blaming Selvi for her troubles, we all know it will be Selvi who will bail her out in the end :wink:

aanaa
6th September 2007, 05:50 PM
thanks you Saradha and Annamalaiyar,
I could not watch this week
relying on your updates

once again thanks

annamalaiar
13th September 2007, 09:36 PM
Some latest events:

* Arase's mother, Chandramadhi, arrives from Sri Lanka when she learns of her daughter's suspension. She takes it upon herself to reconcile the broken family. Like Arase, she blames Selvi for all the problems.

* When Chandramadhi meets Selvi, Selvi tearfully says it's not her fault and points out how she has solved, not created, the problems in Arase's family. She says all she wanted is love, not money or revenge etc. Her grandmother feels guilty for separating Selvi at birth and hugs her granddaughter :oops:

* Chandramadhi now is on Selvi's side but pretends to be still angry at her in front of Arase but at the same time tries to persuade Arase to forgive Selvi. Arase won't hear of it.

* Nallathambi buys the hospital where Selvi works but keeps the change of ownership secret. He wants to test out his biological weapons on the patients who come there. The first victim is Aishwarya, who is brought there by her grandfather. When Nallathambi learns this is GJ's daughter, he orders the doctor to give her the dangerous injection :cry:

* Meanwhile GJ :evil: incites Kaveri against her grandmother, Arase.

--- After an exciting week last week, they have returned to a slower pace. Kaveri is also shown irritatingly! Hopefully Nallathambi's plot will spice things up. Let's not forget the hospital he has chosen is where Selvi works ...

mr_karthik
14th September 2007, 01:35 PM
Annamalaiar, some more incidents...

** There is a quarrel in between the subordinates of Arasi. Palani and vasanthi were telling they will be in justice side and telling Arasi is the culprit for the bomb blast in hospital, where as Imam Ali is by the side of Arasi and argue that she is not guilty.

** Inspector Imam tenders his resignation letter to DGP, but he refuses to accept it, because he doesnt want to loose a sincere officer. He thretends Imam, if he support Arasi then he will also been throw to suspecting circle.

** GJ as usual poisoning his daughter, insisting her to shoot Arasi. He is cultivating terrorism on her mind, and she is telling that her studies are secondary for her. But 'pazhivanging' Arasi is the primary for her.

(It is better some advocates can file a case in High Coart against 'Arasi serial' for cultivating terrorism among the younsters).

** Thamarai's dad bring GJ's daughter Aiswarya to the hospital for treatment. The doctor being a allakai for Ketta thambi (a new name put by Ganga) and injects the biological weapon in her body (poor girl).

aanaa
14th September 2007, 05:33 PM
thanks you both annamalaiyar and karthik for the updates

pl post updates

aanaa
14th September 2007, 05:34 PM
whats happening to kalai and kannan

annamalaiar
15th September 2007, 04:42 PM
Thank you for the additional updates, mr_karthik. Let's not forget Nalla(ketta) thambi's nickname for Ganga, Ganges. The pair are so funny :lol: Even though they are supervillains!

Aanaa, I don't remember them showing any scenes of Kalai/Kannan. As far as I know, Kannan is still in Ganga's custody and Kalai is being tortured (starved) by her in-laws because she won't tell them Ganga's wife's whereabouts.

Discuss question:
Who do you think is the black sheep in Arase's team? One of them must be Nallathambi's agent. Could it be:
* the only female member, Vasanthi
* the loyal Imam Ali
* the silent Pazhani?

aanaa
18th September 2007, 12:32 AM
what happened on last Friday
I missed

aanaa
18th September 2007, 12:33 AM
if so my guess
the loyal Imam Ali

sahana6
24th September 2007, 08:14 AM
heres a quick update arase loses the case and is still suspended and kaalai tries to commit suicide
selvi is telling her dad to back to live with arase and he goes because of selvi

aanaa
24th September 2007, 05:55 PM
thanks Sahana

sahana6
26th September 2007, 08:37 AM
nalathambi goes to kill arase in her house

sahana6
26th September 2007, 08:39 AM
some one gets shot dont knoe who ask ar for full summary
i think she'll do a better job :D

aanaa
26th September 2007, 09:38 PM
thanks sahana

annamalaiyar ? somebody hurt/dead?

annamalaiar
27th September 2007, 10:52 PM
I am leaving to uni this week. So not much chance to watch. But I do know that Arase's mother was hit by the shot fired by Nallathambi. She dies in Arase's arms ...... :cry:

Arase turns away her husband, Selvi, Kalai, Selvarani who all arrive at the house upon learning the news of their grandmother's death. She refuses them a last chance to see her mother's face, because she holds them accountable for her death. Arase leans on Udhay for support as her mother's body is brought out, covered by a sheet.

annamalaiar
27th September 2007, 10:52 PM
I am leaving to uni this week. So not much chance to watch. But I do know that Arase's mother was hit by the shot fired by Nallathambi. She dies in Arase's arms ...... :cry:

Arase turns away her husband, Selvi, Kalai, Selvarani who all arrive at the house upon learning the news of their grandmother's death. She refuses them a last chance to see her mother's face, because she holds them accountable for her death. Arase leans on Udhay for support as her mother's body is brought out, covered by a sheet.

aanaa
28th September 2007, 07:31 PM
good luck on uni studies

peep in here when u have time

jovemac
2nd October 2007, 02:20 AM
அரசியின் இந்த திடீர் மாற்றம்?

கதைக்கான முன்னேற்றமா இல்லை இன்னோரு கிளைகதைக்கான தொடக்கமா?

aanaa
2nd October 2007, 08:28 PM
u r welcome Jovemac.
provide your comments and the feedback