PDA

View Full Version : Pray for me brother

muzammil_fr
23rd December 2006, 12:59 AM
Here u can watch Exculsive Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4gxHWQOjlI

[html:4ffb77f4eb]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-galhgKDvNg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-galhgKDvNg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/html:4ffb77f4eb]

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/rahman-nokia-create-music-magic/29182-8.html

Rahman, Nokia create music magic

New Delhi: It's a music video that's the first of its kind and the inspiration for this creation comes from Chennai's music maestro - A R Rahman.
The vertical cinemascope music video shot exclusively for mobile phones, was released in Delhi on Friday.

The video produced by Bharatbala is inspired and set to tune by Rahman's track Pray for me Brother.

"The N-series of Nokia supported this video. We got one of the best filmmakers in the world to do the video. He did something awesome. I'm sure it's going to move people. I hope people support the foundation through which we hope to help people in villages and children to become leaders," said the composer.

On the professional front, Rahman's tunes for Guru have been topping the charts lately but having watched the film, an inspired Rahman will be adding two new compositions to the original soundtrack.

"When I saw the film i felt like doing one more song, and then another. Sometimes you aim at a song for a film but it requires something else. You do a song without visuals but when you see the visuals you get inspired to do something more," said Rahman.

We will definately be hearing a lot more of the man next year as three of his compositions having made it to the Oscar shortlist.

"We did the song Lukka Chuppi (Rang De Basanti) to fill the gap in the album. So we had Lata ji featuring in the album. I wanted to take that forward. When the Oscar nominations were given, I wanted that song to go too. Khalbali (Rang De Basanti) is a fun song. The other song is Chan Chan (Water). We recorded that song in one stretch, in a 20-minute jam session and it was done!" he explained.

And with the Lord of the rings musical all set to hit theatres in England in a few months, as well as a music label dedicated to off beat music in pipeline, Rahman seems set for a year that won't only be Bollywood.

dinesh2002
23rd December 2006, 09:28 AM
thanks

A.ANAND
23rd December 2006, 10:37 AM
SUKKARA THISAI AVARUKKU IPPA NADAKUTU POLA :lol: RAHMAN IS HAPPY'S MAN INTHE WORLD TODAY :2thumbsup:

Wibha
26th December 2006, 03:36 AM
yenniki release audio?????? :roll:

hope sukradisai stay's forever :D

ARR is always da happiest man in da world :yes:

Ramakrishna
26th December 2006, 06:01 PM

apdinaa :?

MADDY
26th December 2006, 08:46 PM

apdinaa :?

lucky star.....good time.... :D

rashid2raj
26th December 2006, 08:51 PM
Will this be a fully English pop album by ARR? or ... :shock:

muzammil_fr
26th December 2006, 09:16 PM
Ya full and Full English , and i think the lyrics penned ARR himself :)

rashid2raj
26th December 2006, 09:33 PM
Ya full and Full English , and i think the lyrics penned ARR himself :)

Wow, should be good.. 8-)

baba88
26th December 2006, 10:20 PM
I think this is only one song. Lyrics by ARR and Blaaze

rashid2raj
27th December 2006, 12:38 AM
I think this is only one song. Lyrics by ARR and Blaaze

Oh, so just one single..

MADDY
27th December 2006, 12:16 PM
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/top_stories/2069/

Rahman's foundation also plans to help the needy by opening schools and hospitals. The composer had bought land near Chennai four years ago and is hoping to generate funds through his performances to fulfil his dream.

"It is too premature to talk about it. But this is a first step in that direction. The proceeds from the sales of the album will go to the foundation."

Proud to be a ARR fan

Scale
28th December 2006, 12:05 PM
The lyrics is by Blaaze alone and not ARR :lol:

Reality
21st January 2007, 10:23 PM
http://www.7digital.com/stores/productDetail.aspx?shop=122&sid=634639

billrafeek
22nd January 2007, 05:40 AM
Hi thanx for the link... the song s really mindblowin... :thumbsup: i need full song

Guess_Me
22nd January 2007, 07:59 AM
http://www.7digital.com/stores/productDetail.aspx?shop=122&sid=634639

That site won't accept Paypal for payment. The songs sounds nice.

sonia_fr
25th January 2007, 02:30 AM
From the Nokia New Year Party

http://video.msn.com/v/us/nokia.htm?f=nye&g=cd4682b3-9c86-4bce-a2d1-3a33009fa842&p=Source_NYE_Mumbai&t=c2589&rf=http://nokianewyearseve.msn.com/&fg=nokia

thineshan54321
26th January 2007, 11:10 PM
Hey guys, just purchased pray for me brother from 7 digital. Its one helluva single, awesome. The harmony is breathtaking and the BGM also. I am listening to it a second time now. I am slowly understanding the lyrics. I can also spot a beutiful Indian touch in there but if westerners here it they wont spot it. Thats the beauty of it. Itts wonderful, another vande mataram.

Ramakrishna
31st January 2007, 08:56 PM
Good song :D

thineshan54321
1st February 2007, 04:47 AM
awesome job ramakrishna! oh my god! people spend their freakin time pulling out a beautiful song to raise funds for children who are affected by poverty and u just simply crack the song and post it. What were u thinkin? man i dont care if u post guru songs or whatever songs from rahman or any other MD because the money goes to people who are already rich. This is different. Delete the link man, think before u do something!

A.ANAND
1st February 2007, 09:54 AM
AUDIO CD RELEASE ACHA???

Guess_Me
1st February 2007, 03:45 PM
awesome job ramakrishna! oh my god! people spend their freakin time pulling out a beautiful song to raise funds for children who are affected by poverty and u just simply crack the song and post it. What were u thinkin? man i dont care if u post guru songs or whatever songs from rahman or any other MD because the money goes to people who are already rich. This is different. Delete the link man, think before u do something!

I also agree with thineshan. I got the song in MP3 the very next day I posted about the 7digital link. But I didn't post it here or anywhere because I felt like I was spoiling the noble intentions of ARR himself.

dinesh2002
1st February 2007, 04:13 PM
guys, is this song gonna be released in CD version??? i wanna buy the cd!!

dinesh2002
1st February 2007, 04:17 PM
guys....do not attack Ramakrishna like that.... the mp3 he gave is not in perfect quality...so dun worry... its in 22KHz... its pretty much in a bad quality... i think all Ramakrishna wanted to do is share the song with us... and not to spoil ARR's bussines in any wayz... mabby Ramakrishna can remove the link from this hub... chill buddy... :)

thineshan54321
1st February 2007, 10:58 PM
sorry ramakrishna, I didnt know it was in 22 khz. But I will really appreciate if u remove the link completely. Thanks.

Ramakrishna
1st February 2007, 11:55 PM
I have already deleted it. BTW, Sorry. It was my mistake.I shudn't have posted it.

Guess_Me
2nd February 2007, 01:20 AM
I have already deleted it. BTW, Sorry. It was my mistake.I shudn't have posted it.

Dont feel sorry Ram. Just like ARR, your intentions were also noble - help ARR fans. And since it the quality was low, it will only encourage fans to go and buy the original.

Anyway it is a mindblowing song.

A.ANAND
2nd February 2007, 09:54 PM
I have already deleted it. BTW, Sorry. It was my mistake.I shudn't have posted it.ayyoo!!!naan download pannalam'innu nenachen.athukulla deleted pannithingale sir :( o.klah,anaa audio c.d release acha malaysia'la dinesh vida mutha alaa naan than c.d vangguven :D

thineshan54321
2nd February 2007, 11:49 PM
guys why wait till cd why not buy it from 7 digital and as well buy the cd later. I bought mine in a minute. First u input ur credit card details and then it will take u to a page and will let u download. It costs only $1 50 canadian. It is a genuine site.

Reality
8th February 2007, 07:37 PM
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1507562/A.R._Rahman_Pray_for_me_Brother_Music_Video.avi.ht ml
Excellent Video...Fantastic editing and visuals..
AR Rahman Really rocks with his singing and ofcourse his dressing style..he used a cooling glass too :D :D

Watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramakrishna
8th February 2007, 10:18 PM
wow...ARR can become a hero. :D

Wibha
9th February 2007, 07:23 AM

veandaam apram actors ellarum tunda kaanum nu oodanum :yes:

A.ANAND
9th February 2007, 10:42 AM

veandaam apram actors ellarum tunda kaanum nu oodanum :yes:thundu'innu sollathingga sir!!!apparam mr.judge varaporaru.avrukku 'thundu'inna romba piriyam :lol: :lol: anyway,super irukkaruppa namma thala :thumbsup: valzga thala :thumbsup:

Ramakrishna
16th February 2007, 12:29 AM
Dear All,

Do catch the PFMB video on television channels from sunday, the 18th of february. The track is releasing next week with a unique launch theme.

Will be available in 2 versions. Only the single on a cd pack or the cd and the dvd (video) + making of PFMB in a 2 cd pack.

Audio - Universal Music licensed through K M Musiq.

Do buy the original music and encourage others to do the same as proceeds from the sale will go towards the a r rahman foundation.

A.ANAND
16th February 2007, 06:33 AM
Dear All,

Do catch the PFMB video on television channels from sunday, the 18th of february. The track is releasing next week with a unique launch theme.

Will be available in 2 versions. Only the single on a cd pack or the cd and the dvd (video) + making of PFMB in a 2 cd pack.

Audio - Universal Music licensed through K M Musiq.

Do buy the original music and encourage others to do the same as proceeds from the sale will go towards the a r rahman foundation. :bluejump: :redjump: :clap: :clap: :2thumbsup:

Wibha
23rd February 2007, 08:11 AM
:omg: pray for me bro...............damn it's so bloody good........ ARR's voice it's mesmerising me............. da emoticons here can't show how well da song is :clap:

ARR tells thank u i love u too :redjump:

Ramakrishna
25th February 2007, 11:07 AM
PFMB - A sellout in Chennai MW

My friend had gone to a MW outlet @ Chennai yesterday, to buy PFMB. He
was told that the stocks that had come on Thursday were over, and that
he had to come on Sat. He got his copy today. He checked with the MW
folks how the sales of PFMB is. They have said that the response has
been outstanding.

It is a good thing this album is a hit, since the proceedings are going
to a good cause - the ARR Foundation.

Hope everyone buys the original copy and support the cause.

Source: Yahoogroup
:D

rayan36
25th February 2007, 07:45 PM
So can we expect an international release :D :clap: :boo:

MADDY
26th February 2007, 12:50 AM
ARR tells thank u i love u too :redjump:

he told that exclusively for me :poke:

guys, our boss ARRahman has embarked on a very important journey to eradicate poverty,disease and indirectly crime in the world......he will be assisting the United Nations on this and he has set up his own foundation - "The Rahman foundation" for this purpose......this never-done-before initiative by our "chennai mozart" should be a grand success......we can contribute from our side by buying the original CDs of "Pray for me, brother".....proceeds from the sale of the CDs will go directly to the foundation......

Rahman foundation has very huge dreams of building hospitals,colleges etc.........this may seem huge now, but with our strong fan base and the ARR's popularity base, world is in our hands.......No Dream too big, no distance too long.......

Banna chahthe ho duniya ki sabse bada Rahman fan?? :D ....

Please buy original CDs of Pray for me brother.......

united07
26th February 2007, 08:30 AM
[tscii:fccd98a05c]Pray For Me Brother

Composed by A.R.Rahman

Lyrics by Blaaze

Singers: A.R.Rahman and Blaaze

Pray for me brother
Pray for me brother
Pray for me sister
Are you searchin’….
Pray for me brother

Look-in’ for the answers To all the questions In my life
Will I be alone Will you be there By my side
Is it something he said Is it something he did
I wonder why He is searchin’ For the answers
To stay alive

Could you ever listen could you ever care
To speak your mind
Only for a minute For only one moment
In time

The joy is around us But show me the love
That we must find
Are you searchin’ For a reason to be kind, to be kind…
He said… Pray for me brother

Pray for me brother Pray for me sister
Pray for me brother Say
what you wanna say now
But keep your hearts open
Be what you wanna be now
Let’s heal the confusion
Pray for me brother

Don’t let me take When you don’t wanna give
Don’t be afraid Just let me live
Don’t be afraid Say what you wanna say now

Be what you wanna be now Let’s heal the confusion
Pray for me brother Pray for me brother
I’m ashamed ah, brother be dying of poverty
when he down on his knees its only then he prays
And it’s a shame ah, brother be dying of ignorance
cos the world is a trip and everybody’s a hypocrite
Need to stop ah , taking a look at the other

I’m not ashamed of poverty
need to be making his life better
So think about it, think about it once more
cos life is a blessing and it’s not justa show, ah
Round and round the world is spinning around

We need to be singing a prayer, we need to be singing it now
Round and round the world is turning around
Need to be feeling the power, need to be feeling the faith
We need to coming together just to win this race

We need to coming together just to win this race (twice)
Are you searching for a reason to be kind ?

[/tscii:fccd98a05c]

A.ANAND
26th February 2007, 04:39 PM
YES!!!i buy the audio in melody,lebuh ampang.k.lumpur :bluejump: very beutiful packing in black and white.namma thalaivar summa 'jamminnu'cooling glass oda nikkararu :lol: the prise rm.22 only.all rahman must buy this cd.i ask the sales boy how about the audio sales he say's'sema ottam anne,nettu innum romba peru vanggananga'ithu pothatha,the audio already superrrrrrrrr hit :clap: :clap: :clap:

dinesh2002
26th February 2007, 04:52 PM
is it possible to get it here near Brickfields????

A.ANAND
26th February 2007, 05:12 PM
no dinesh,brickfiedsla entha kadayilayum nee thedanalum intha cd kedakkathu,only at melody audio in lebuh ampang u can get this audio.

dinesh2002
26th February 2007, 07:13 PM
ohh...but anand.... intha CD main theme is to give the money used for buying the audio for the poor... but wut im afraid if the money goes into these shop guys pocket... athu naale ennaku konjum thayakum... but i will buy this cd when Sivaji audio is out aswell.. :D .... Melody Audio ethauchum sonnangala Sivaji audio patti??

A.ANAND
27th February 2007, 06:02 AM
ohh...but anand.... intha CD main theme is to give the money used for buying the audio for the poor... but wut im afraid if the money goes into these shop guys pocket... athu naale ennaku konjum thayakum... but i will buy this cd when Sivaji audio is out aswell.. :D .... Melody Audio ethauchum sonnangala Sivaji audio patti??sivaji audio confem release in march he say's.but buying this cd is just help our boss faundationla!!! etho nammala mudija help!! :)

dinesh2002
27th February 2007, 06:53 PM
ohh...but anand.... intha CD main theme is to give the money used for buying the audio for the poor... but wut im afraid if the money goes into these shop guys pocket... athu naale ennaku konjum thayakum... but i will buy this cd when Sivaji audio is out aswell.. :D .... Melody Audio ethauchum sonnangala Sivaji audio patti??sivaji audio confem release in march he say's.but buying this cd is just help our boss faundationla!!! etho nammala mudija help!! :)

yes anand, ennaku enna bayamna PFMB sales money'ye ivange avangalakke vechekethangena, aparam the main THEME of PFMB'ku arthame illai... athunaale ennaku konjum thayakam thaan... paruvaillai... i will go this sat there & still buy it.... HOPING it DOES goes to the foundation!!

rayan36
28th February 2007, 05:34 PM

yes anand, ennaku enna bayamna PFMB sales money'ye ivange avangalakke vechekethangena, aparam the main THEME of PFMB'ku arthame illai... athunaale ennaku konjum thayakam thaan... paruvaillai... i will go this sat there & still buy it.... HOPING it DOES goes to the foundation!!

So it's here in M'sia :) :D :lol: we'll do our part, & let's hope the money goes where it supposed to :wink:

rayan36
6th March 2007, 09:34 AM
[tscii:e1350137dc]Pray For Me Brother
Composed by A.R.Rahman
Lyrics by Blaaze

Pray for me brother
Pray for me brother
Pray for me sister
Are you searchin’….
Pray for me brother
To stay alive
To speak your mind
In time
That we must find
Pray for me brother Say
what you wanna say now
Be what you wanna be now
Let’s heal the confusion
Pray for me brother
We need to coming together just to win this race (2x)
[/tscii:e1350137dc]

A.ANAND
6th March 2007, 10:32 AM
[tscii:f3660d5729]Pray For Me Brother
Composed by A.R.Rahman
Lyrics by Blaaze

Pray for me brother
Pray for me brother
Pray for me sister
Are you searchin’….
Pray for me brother
To stay alive
To speak your mind
In time
That we must find
Pray for me brother Say
what you wanna say now
Be what you wanna be now
Let’s heal the confusion
Pray for me brother
We need to coming together just to win this race (2x)
[/tscii:f3660d5729]intha lyrics erkanave mr.united07 post pannitar mr.rayan sare :D

ajaybaskar
7th March 2007, 03:28 PM
Bought the CD. Enjoyable track... Still couldnt believe that ARR has penned down such a beautiful song....

ajaybaskar
28th March 2007, 12:14 PM
"I wanted to be part of something bigger" - A.R. Rahman

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A.R. Rahman has just released the single Pray For Me Brother and the song has almost become a rage now, at least amongst those who have been deeply affected by the huge emotional quotient of the number and are relating to the stunning visuals of the imaginative video.

In the DVD version of the song, Rahman talks about the project which is close to his heart and how the entire music and its video took shape.

How did the project happen?
It all happened 3 years back when I was composing for the Broadway version of 'Bombay Dreams'. There were lots of things happening around with different kind of music being composed and I was wondering what was I doing?

I thought that I should be a part of something bigger with a human contribution to the world. I went through a few hospitals in New York, London, New Delhi etc. and while I was just waking by, I could almost sense people dying and asking "Pray For Me, I am dying" or "Pray For Me, I Am Suffering". Immediately I called up Blaaze [co-lyricist and rapper] and asked him if he could do a song on this concept.

Finally we had a version where it was pretty acceptable and I could relate to it and "Pray For Me' was born. Then we found an extraordinary visionary in the form of Bharatbaala with whom I had worked earlier on the event of India's 50th independence anniversary for 'Vande Mataram'.

Purpose of the song "Pray For Me Brother"
The song is aimed at inspiring the governments and the people to make a change. This may not happen immediately but at least the process needs to start now in aid of the United Nations Millennium development goal to eradicate poverty by 2015

First time a song written in English
The song is written in English since the basic idea of the song came in English. Also it is supposed to be the international version of the anthem song. When the song was written, I shared it with a colleague and he came back exclaiming "What a superb line!". When I asked him which one, he said "Are you searching for a reason to be kind". This is it. Instead of ending the song with "Pray For Me Brother", I had the one mentioned by my colleague as the one which now comes in the end. Somehow now it almost seems like a perfect ending.

Idea of the video
We were just toying around ideas of what the videos should look like. We could have gone the serious route by showing miserable people; suffering people but then that was not the way we needed it to be since this was done too many times. We wanted more friendly video to be watched by the people. We jammed and thought around why should the video be shot only in India, Africa or somewhere else? Why not America? So we selected that as the place where we could show these huge skyscrapers with signs of modernity and progress on one end and a beggar on the platform; something that I see in Manhattan. There was an idea about this couple who are almost splitting and there the man sees huge hoardings with people with extraordinary expressions who almost seem to be talking through the pictures. Bala then came up with some real magical moments!

The video was scheduled at number of places like Manhattan, Tokyo, London but every time the plan got canceled. Finally got a call and was told that "Pack your bags and catch a flight to LA". I reached there and caught some eye problem due to which I had to wear specs. Now I am never comfortable wearing those but was forced to do. so It almost looked like an attitude with the specs on in the music video but it eventually turned out to be falling well with the video. Then there was this shoot in the desert and Bala always likes to put some huge fans to make my hair fly. We didn't need them eventually since there was a huge storm and made the flow come naturally.

Rahman's own foundation
"Pray For Me Brother' is the first humble step that I have taken in creating a song in a hope that inspires and changes the attitude towards poor people.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/interview/6779.html

A.ANAND
4th April 2007, 01:22 PM
Video watch - Pray For Me Brother - Brilliant
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, April 04, 2007]

A.R. Rahman has been known for his contribution to social causes. This is the reason why when he comes up with just a single, even that makes a lot of news since it deals with global issue of poverty that comes due to war and terror.

As a joint initiative of A.R. Rahman Foundation and Nokia Nseries, 'Pray For Me Brother' is a song that is dedicated to inspire people to eradicate poverty from our world. Conceived and composed in aid of the United Nations Millennium development goal to eradicate poverty by 2015, Pray For Me Brother' has been imaginatively shot by acclaimed film maker Bharatbala in USA.

The first thing that strikes about this video is the format in which it has been shot. Unlike the 16:9 anamorphic format in which most films are shot, the one for 'Pray For Me Brother' takes an opposite route as it has its frames set in vertical rather than horizontal mode.

That's the reason why the music videos strikes in the very first go since the entire shot taking gives a different dimension to the visuals that appear on screen. Add to it the Black & White texture of the video and it's time to celebrate a 5 minutes journey that is truly international appeal.

The music video takes the audience though a journey of a couple comprising of a black man and white woman who are on the verge of a breakup. Traveling on road in a car through the streets of LA, they come across number of junctures that educate them about the essence of life and the gift of being privileged.

On this trip through the busy and not so busy roads, they come across various hoardings that tell the tales of poverty, suffering, war, helplessness and lost dreams through the faces of underprivileged and those who had lost their homes and families. Especially striking are the shots that feature a woman holding her hands in a prayer with her empty eyes conveying all that she needed, another woman holding the picture of someone close to her, a child with a tear in his eyes and nowhere to go and a man who stares in emptiness as he remembers about the world that is lost.

The essence of the song is to bring the feeling of compassion and support for the underprivileged and help the poor by not just the materialistic means but a prayer in unison. Lyrics by Rahman and Blaaze say it all as they come up with a universal anthem that could hold true in any part of the world, whether it was first or the third world.

Music of the track is simply phenomenal as it has just the right orchestra in place which has a universal appeal while being truly western in the manner it is set. The lyrics simply touch your heart while the rendition by Rahman and Blaaze [in rap] is top class. Also commendable is the fact that in spite of a message driving the entire number, 'Pray For Me Brother' doesn't turn preachy at all and would be picked up by people across all age groups who would love to play it on in a repeat mode due to it's soothing nature.

Apart from the couple around whom the concept revolves, the video also features Rahman for a good enough duration as he gets all passionate while singing in the middle of a desert. With a rock star setting and a mike to hold, Rahman follows Bharatbala's instructions to the T and delivers a performance that justifies his standing as a top international star that we have in India. In addition, there is a dance going on the streets of LA which is typical to the city of LA and conveys what's going on in the world today.

Overall a top class effort that makes you get into an introspective mode and offers you reasons to think about your own today and what future may have in store for you, 'Pray For Me Brother' is a spirited effort that needs to be lauded.

It is great to see an initiative like this being backed by all those who matter and a superb all around contribution by means of music and the video only makes it further noticeable. Great job by everyone involved and hats off to Rahman for pulling it off so well!

abbydoss1969
29th April 2007, 07:22 PM
look at this article.It showers praise on "Pray for me brother":http://charuonline.com/kp238.html

ajaybaskar
5th May 2007, 02:56 PM
Guys, If u listen to the song again, just take a note of Rahman's way of singing "Why" during the line, 'i wonder why'.. Class...

thineshan54321
6th May 2007, 12:27 AM
O man, just now I came across PFMB instrumental version. The official one that released in the Cds. I bought my version of the song (not instrumental) in the internet so I didnt get instrumental. I downloaded this version just today. It is amazing, I think its even better than the non instrumental. Soul stirring music.

thineshan54321
6th May 2007, 12:29 AM
Forgot to add, near the end, there is beautiful ghatam piece.

lancelot
7th May 2007, 09:51 AM
can u please give me the links to both the virsions....

hehe
:D

rayan36
11th June 2007, 10:02 PM
It's a pop-pop mania
June 11, 2007

Yuvan Shankar Raja is coming up with another English album produced by Sony PMG Ltd. Yuvan Shankar Raja's works are renowned for their unique blend of melody and electronic orchestration. So this time too, we can definitely expect something unique and refreshing from this album. His previous album 'Pray for me Brother' with A.R. Rahman was a big hit. Yuvan, Hariharan and K.K. Kulashekar are stated to be the singers in the album.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/9201/news/yuvan.html

What the :curse: :rotfl: :skull:

A.ANAND
12th June 2007, 04:38 PM
It's a pop-pop mania
June 11, 2007

Yuvan Shankar Raja is coming up with another English album produced by Sony PMG Ltd. Yuvan Shankar Raja's works are renowned for their unique blend of melody and electronic orchestration. So this time too, we can definitely expect something unique and refreshing from this album. His previous album 'Pray for me Brother' with A.R. Rahman was a big hit. Yuvan, Hariharan and K.K. Kulashekar are stated to be the singers in the album.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/9201/news/yuvan.html

What the :curse: :rotfl: :skull:innayya article ithu??? :lol: rahman oda senthu ysr eppayya album pannaru?? :ashamed: andavaa....ennda intha aniyyam pannrinnga!!! :banghead: :banghead:

ajaybaskar
12th June 2007, 05:01 PM
It's a pop-pop mania
June 11, 2007

Enna kodumai sir idhu? :cry:

dinesh2002
12th June 2007, 07:14 PM
It's a pop-pop mania
June 11, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: Galatta mus be joking... dont they check the credits before posting the news... next they will say Yuvan was the original composer for Sivaji :lol:

Vaz
12th June 2007, 07:47 PM
By grabbing Sivaji's website design and by giving us from time to time a few exclusive photos from the movie I wrongly thought that they changed their cheap gossiping habits. But seems that they have not changed....

rayan36
12th June 2007, 09:03 PM
cheap publicity. that what it is. :argh:

some ppl never change

A.ANAND
13th June 2007, 09:12 AM
It's a pop-pop mania
June 11, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: Galatta mus be joking... dont they check the credits before posting the news... next they will say Yuvan was the original composer for Sivaji :lol:dinesh and rayan galatta .com-iku oru email pottu,oru vaangu vaanggungappa!!!

prasana84
8th July 2007, 03:10 AM
anyway pray 4 me brother is the anthem 4 me now wat a song tat 2 the video is nice. the songs is really nice. a.r.rahman has done it again

Wibha
8th July 2007, 09:01 AM
It's a pop-pop mania
June 11, 2007

:banghead: :banghead: :roll: