PDA

View Full Version : BHAIRAVI-ARR-RAKESH OMPRAKASH MEHRA

ajaybaskar
12th December 2006, 12:22 PM
Rakeysh Mehra has moved on

He has reason to be excited. Yet, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, director of Rang De Basanti, isn’t quite basking in the glow of the glory and adulation that the smash hit has fetched him. That seems to be against his natural grain.

“I began working on my next idea even as RDB was in post-production,” says the director who currently has the entire nation eating off the palm of his hand. “I could not have continued to live with the film forever. The only way I could have kept my sanity was by moving on,” he adds.

“Rang De Basanti took a lot out of all of us,” says Mehra. “The high that it gave us had to stop somewhere.” It stopped when the idea of Bhairavi, a musical film on which Mehra will collaborate with Chennai composer AR Rahman, crystallised. He is currently working on the screenplay and hopes to set the film rolling before the end of the year.

http://147.208.132.198/news/181_1663728,001100030008.htm

ajaybaskar
12th December 2006, 12:24 PM
Bachchans In Rakeysh Mehra’s ‘ Bhairavi ’
[28 Nov 2006]

Amitabh Bachchan has refuted reports that he will be acting in Pradeep Sarkar’s ‘Chudiya’, along with wife Jaya and son Abhishek. He says, “Jaya and Abhishek are in Sarkar’s film. I am not. No one has approached me. To my knowledge, there is no role for me in this film.” He has, however, stated that the three will come together for the first time in Rakeysh Mehra’s newest film, ‘Bhairavi’. The film has already been scripted, and is set in a background of music and familial heritage. This film will begin after his Abhishek starrer, ‘Delhi 6’ is finished. Confirming this report, the Big B says, “‘Bhairavi’ is definitely in the pipeline. Rakeysh has already sounded us out. All three of us – Jaya, Abhishek and me – are agreeable. But since it is a very big project, it requires a great deal of planning. As of now, ‘Bhairavi’ is the only film that will be bringing us together.”

Ramakrishna
12th December 2006, 01:17 PM
Ore director rendu padam panraara ?

MADDY
12th December 2006, 02:18 PM

aiyyoooo....enakku excitement thaanga mudiyala..... :bluejump: ...rendu Raykesh Mehra padama for ARR?? 8-) .....idhu mattum unmaya irundha thirupathi-kku vandhu motta poduraen Ramakrishna-vukku :noteeth:

Ramakrishna
12th December 2006, 02:23 PM
:roll:

arr_for_ever
12th December 2006, 02:26 PM
Thats good to hear again.. 2 films !!!! (Rakesh-ARR) GREAT!!!

selvakumar
12th December 2006, 02:43 PM

aiyyoooo....enakku excitement thaanga mudiyala..... :bluejump: ...rendu Raykesh Mehra padama for ARR?? 8-) .....idhu mattum unmaya irundha thirupathi-kku vandhu motta poduraen Ramakrishna-vukku :noteeth:

:lol: Apadiyae thirupathi kku neenga Bangalore la irundhu nadanthae varaennu vendikoenga.. (wish you can reduce a lot) :mrgreen:

BTW, I donno anything about this director as I have little knowledge on Hindi film industry :lol:

Anyway, ALL THE BEST FOR ARR :D

Ramakrishna
12th December 2006, 02:56 PM

:lol: Apadiyae thirupathi kku neenga Bangalore la irundhu nadanthae varaennu vendikoenga.. (wish you can reduce a lot) :mrgreen:

BTW, I donno anything about this director as I have little knowledge on Hindi film industry :lol:

Anyway, ALL THE BEST FOR ARR :D

Ivaru thaan RDB director :yes: :mrgreen:

ajaybaskar
13th December 2006, 11:29 AM

Yes RK, Thing is that Rakesh had initially planned to start Bhairavi it seems. But later changed his mind due to the non availability of the Bachchans and started Dilli 6, a comic entertainer. Bharavi has been postponed. Abhishek was initially offered the lead role in Dilli 6. But Hrithik bagged it at the end.