PDA

View Full Version : Happiness (Sridevi)

RR
29th November 2006, 03:05 PM
Happiness

- Sridevi

I am very tensed about my wife’s delivering a child in the best hospital in the neighbourhood. Already I know the gender of my child. You know it is banned – that is you cannot find out the gender before birth according to law. What is this law? It is created by men who are so rich that they don’t understand mortals like me who do not need laws. Moreover, breaking the law is the easiest thing in the world. What can we not buy with money? From human hearts to bodies we can buy everything under the sky. I am a survivor. In a few minutes my wife will bring about my saviour. I will get a lot of money. I am going to be rich. I will have a driver and a posh car. Who can drive in this congested city? A driver is very important. There, there, the nurse is coming towards me.

“Sir, your wife has delivered a baby girl. The mother and the child are safe”.

Wow! How nice. I will put my daughter in an English medium school near by. I will send her to all the tuition centers. I will personally drop her in school everyday. I don’t want the chit of the girl to fall in love with any bugger. I will shower her with all my love, so that she will not be attracted to any boy who says I love you. She will finish her graduation in a posh college in the heart of the city. And then she will join the BPO dream house and start earning millions.
[tscii:cd83022c4d][/tscii:cd83022c4d]

pavalamani pragasam
12th December 2006, 07:26 PM
Sharp sarcasm! Apt commentary on the presentday mentality!