PDA

View Full Version : pranayama

rammala
28th November 2006, 09:15 PM
i!
Osho when he was Acharya Rajneesh had written in a small book about breathing exercices or a type of KRIYA which is very similar to Sudarshan Kriya. Does any one has a view on that ? or can any one name what is the title of that book and what Osho had written?
Please....please...
rammala

Arthi
1st December 2006, 08:52 PM
Hey in "Art of living" also Sudarshan Kriya & Breathing exercises are being taught.
Are u interested in that?
or only abt Osho???

rammala
3rd December 2006, 06:45 PM
Yes, I know and heard about the Sudarshan Kriya also. Though I have not taken that course, I have an idea about what it is like as well. I have learned similar techniques from Swami Poornanada Tirtha. You can provide me any information on that. I will be glad to receive the same.

Thanks
rammala

rammala
3rd December 2006, 06:50 PM
pl.provide me with any information that you can that will be of use to me. I wil be glad to receive the same.

rammala
3rd December 2006, 06:58 PM
This is the link where it says Osho also taught similar breathing exercises. "The Sudarshan Kriya is claimed to infuse the body with energy and harmonize the natural rhythms of the body, mind and emotions. Similar breathing exercises were also taught by controversial Acharya Rajneesh Osho with a difference that they were performed in standing position, whereas Sudarshan Kriya is done in sitting position."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Sri_Ravi_Shankar