PDA

View Full Version : Anjali By:CJ Baskar

sahana6
28th November 2006, 09:39 AM
hey guys

this is a new topic for the new serial anjali which we belive is the serial replacing penn.first episode went today and im unable to watch it at this time.post your opinions and updates!!

thanks,
sahana

Will Anjali be as good as Penn and other CJ serials?

ANJALI- Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream/tvserial/Anjali.rm)

Dhesh
28th November 2006, 04:30 PM
All that happened ws that Anjali was getting ready to get married and she wants to marry her mother's brother but i nstead her whole family are forcing her to marry a rich man named Ashok. Ashok is Kailash from Penn. Ashok is a villain in this serial as he was trying something with Anjali's sister on the day for the wedding. At the end of the episode we see Brinda Dass (Abirami from Anandham) with a baby in her hand then the the episode ends. I think Ashok (Kailash) may have given her the baby.

By the way, do you know what Kailash's real name is because I think he is a terrific actor and he is fit.

Sure to see you soon.
Dhesh

ruby_soma
28th November 2006, 08:59 PM
What ! Abirami to pair with Kailash ? they would look like akka and thamby. Just as in Selvi, Tamarai and GJ. Oh my can't they find suitable pairs?

sahana6
29th November 2006, 05:08 AM
thanks guys! i luv kilash i dont knoe his name srry!!

sahana6
30th November 2006, 03:40 AM
can someone post yesterday's episode?

Dhesh
30th November 2006, 04:23 PM
Sahana I luv Kailash too. He's soo fit and he is a great actor. Abirami and Kailash are not really matching only Anjali and Kailash (Ashok).

If anyone knows what anything about Kailash and his name then can they send it to naged001@suttonlea.org.

sahana6
1st December 2006, 06:08 AM
Sahana I luv Kailash too. He's soo fit and he is a great actor. Abirami and Kailash are not really matching only Anjali and Kailash (Ashok).

If anyone knows what anything about Kailash and his name then can they send it to naged001@suttonlea.org.

i knoe! i think anjali's sister looks better with him. can u post the 2nd episode?

Dhesh
1st December 2006, 01:51 PM
Anjali leaves the wedding hall with her uncle's brother in auto when the iyar tells them to call the girl they can't find her anywhere. They find her in the end and she went to write an exam and not to marry anyone else. She wants to study and not get married now. In the end she marries Ashok and their first night didn't happen as Anjali said she wanted to study for her exam the next day. Ashok's dad has a sister called Mala who is disabled.

R.Latha
1st December 2006, 04:34 PM
his name is prajan.

aanaa
1st December 2006, 08:16 PM
thanks guys! i luv kilash i dont knoe his name srry!! he is Prajan

aanaa
1st December 2006, 08:47 PM
What ! Abirami to pair with Kailash ?
kailash - in Penn
here his name is asok
he raped her (?) but not jodi
Asok is showing in negative character
womenizer ?

sahana6
3rd December 2006, 12:37 AM
did you see that she was raped?

aanaa
3rd December 2006, 09:08 PM
I did not see
:bangcomp:
1. anajli's wedding
dad with 'vetillai sothapaal '; no good dress
her bro - drank too much
2.muhurtham time
anjali missing - went to write exam :banghead:

nice story :lol:

usha_pooja
3rd December 2006, 11:34 PM
I did not see
:bangcomp:
1. anajli's wedding
dad with 'vetillai sothapaal '; no good dress
her bro - drank too much
2.muhurtham time
anjali missing - went to write exam :banghead:

nice story :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is a comic storyline.

take care
from usha

sahana6
5th December 2006, 10:04 AM
does anyone know what happend today?

Dhesh
5th December 2006, 05:54 PM
On Monday, Ashok shouts at Anjali for going into a room that she wasn't meant go into. She gets told off by her father in law. Ashoks sis supports her and hates her dad and brother. Anjali is ready to leave Ashoks's sis and him but she doesn't. At the wedding party, nalini tries to talk to Anjali about Ashok but Ashok takes Anjali away from her.

aanaa
5th December 2006, 10:43 PM
thanks Dhesh

saradhaa_sn
6th December 2006, 02:19 PM
In the first episode Anjali was in bride costume and her 'muraipaiyan' is waiting outside the marriage hall. She is getting phone call from her girld friends that they have everything (everything for what...??. C.J.Nonsence is giving a big suspence). Exactly at the time of Muhurtham, she escapes from marriage hall and goes in 'muraipaiyan' Raja's auto. What we all think...????. She is goig to marry him i register office. Is it not..?.

But C.J.Nonsence breaks the suspence that she has escaped TO WRITE HER EXAM ONLY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Thatswhy she escaped even without telling anybody, without thinking what will happen in 'Kalyana Mandapam', if she run like this, without thinking what will happen to her parents.

She is shown as 'Bharathi's Pudhumaippen'.

Dhesh
7th December 2006, 11:38 PM
Can anyone answer me this question:
Is Prajan (Ashok) the same guy in the serial Idhu Oru Kadhal Kathai on Vijay Tv?

mr_karthik
8th December 2006, 01:33 PM
A special news:

Till now, NO ANY SPONSERS available for this serial. Soit is possible this serial will be buried soon.

Good news.

mr_karthik
8th December 2006, 01:34 PM
A special news:

Till now, NO ANY SPONSERS available for this serial 'Anjali'. So it is possible this serial will be buried soon.

Good news.

coolcrave
8th December 2006, 06:28 PM
I heard the veena played in the background of few tamil drama serials lately. I Know kiran is scoring the music but who is playing the veena is it punya srinivas or rajesh vaidhya..plss reply anxiously waiting thanks

sahana6
9th December 2006, 05:04 AM
can some1 post what has happend lately?

annamalaiar
9th December 2006, 05:28 PM
Ashok and Anjali go on their honeymoon to Ooty. Of course Nalini with baby in tow follow them there, tries to alert Anjali but fails. However Anjali's suspicion is raised and she questions what Nalini meant. Ashok tries to explain that Nalini is mad, etc. Anjali doesn't seem to quite believe him.

Meanwhile Maya (Ashok's aunt) and her husband had hidden something (What?) and Ashok's dad Chakravathy is looking for it. Anjali gets scolded for going into the room where this mysterious item is presumably hidden.

Some other minor subplot involving Anjali's younger sis Thilaga who ends up bringing her whole family to the police station. Ashok comes and gets them freed.

I can't remember much of this. It's really quite boring. They should have stuck with Penn instead of starting this new one. And Mallika isn't half as pretty as Meera Vasudevan in Penn either.

mr_karthik
9th December 2006, 07:44 PM
டைட்டில் சாங்:

"பெண் குழந்தையை மட்டும்தான் என் கர்ப்பம் தாங்கட்டும்
ஆண் குழந்தையை ஆண்கள் ஈனட்டும்"

(ஆண் இல்லாமல் தான் எப்படி பிறந்தோம் என்பதையும் அந்த கறுப்பு, தொத்தல் கதாநாயகி சொல்லியிருந்தால் நன்றாயிருக்கும்)

கதையின் கரு புரிந்து விட்டது.
வி.சேகரின் திரைப்படங்கள் போலத்தான். அதாவது:

'உலகத்திலுள்ள அத்தனை ஆண்களும் அயோக்கியர்கள்
உலகத்திலுள்ள அத்தனை பெண்களும் மகா உத்தமிகள்'

கதாநாயகி மட்டுமல்ல, (அப்பனின் அத்தனை வசதிகளையும் அனுபவித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கும்) கதாநாயகியின் நாத்தனாரும் சேர்ந்து ஆண்களை திட்டித் தீர்க்கப்போகிறாள் (யார் அந்தப்பெண், ஆம்பிளை சாடையில்?).

'இந்த ஆண்களே இப்படித்தான்' என்ற வசனம் எபிசோட் நெடுக கேட்கப்போகிறது.

சாரதா நல்ல பெயர் வச்சாங்க... C.J.NONSENCE... ha... ha... ha...

azhagi
9th December 2006, 09:46 PM
something fishy is there in the plot,Ashok's dad says to Maya that I got Anjali as the DIL only on your request,now tell me where he(Maya's husband) has hidden it!!Also,Maya does not like to hurt Anjali at any time.

I have a gut feeling that Anjali is Maya's daughter...what do you all think?

aanaa
10th December 2006, 10:07 PM
u r too far ahead
no idea

Dhesh
10th December 2006, 10:53 PM
I like Prajan acting as Ashok though he gets angry easily. He looks quite scary when he shouts at Anjali. When he is acting sweet he sounds sweet. He's quite a evil character. I like his sister's character because she's really nice to Anjali and she is the nicest person in that family. Anjali's family is veryembarassing to see. Anjali is the only normal person in that house.
I don't think Anjali is Maya's daughter as ther isn't much of a connection between Anjali's family and Ashok's family.
I wonder what Ashok's dad wants from his sister. Maybe the sothu is all Maya's and her husband and he may have put her in a wheelchair because he wants the sothu. Maybe he wants Maya's husband to sign some more documents to have all the money because he is crazy about money.
The obvious thing Ashok did was get Naalini pregnant and Naalini wants nyaayum from Ashok. Ashok is blanking her everywhere she comes and talks to him and he is trying to keep Anjali away from her otherwise Anjali will find out the truth. Ashok is going to try and kill Naalini so that Anjali doesn't find out anymore. Anjali already knows a little bit and she tells Ashok's sister about it. Ashok's sister doesn't know about this but jaadiya solraa to be careful and Ashok is not gold.

sahana6
11th December 2006, 01:14 AM
thanks guys. i think maybe maya has a flashback stroy connecting her to anjali. buty is she acting dumb?

mr_karthik
11th December 2006, 05:55 PM
My God.......

C.J.Tubakkur want to drrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagggg the story for more than 100 episodes, to open the suspense.

But within four episodes you broke it """'damaaaaal"""

What to do, if all serials travel in the same track.

ts
11th December 2006, 07:18 PM
My God.......

C.J.Tubakkur want to drrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagggg the story for more than 100 episodes, to open the suspense.

...bigger suspense would be that Maya is not disabled. She has perfect health and can speak properly...

Dhesh
11th December 2006, 11:43 PM
I will update you all tomorrow on today's episode (11/12/06). I think today's episode is going to be about Anjali's family as Anjali is going to at her mum's house and Ashok drops her off at her mumj's house and he tells her to not tell any members of her family that they are both fighting.

mr_karthik
12th December 2006, 01:03 PM
My God.......

...bigger suspense would be that Maya is not disabled. She has perfect health and can speak properly...
Oooooooh...

If C.J.Tubakkur see these posts, he will go to utter shock ad will think: "How these people imagined, what I am going to show in 435th episode.....???????????".

mr_karthik
12th December 2006, 01:15 PM
I will update you all tomorrow on today's episode (11/12/06). I think today's episode is going to be......

Dear Gentleman Desh,

Please dont waste your valuable time for updating these kind of WORLD'S WORST SERIALS.

Dhesh
12th December 2006, 07:04 PM
On Monday, Anjali goes to her mum's house. Everyone in her family are asking her for saris, jewellry,land and money but no one asked her how she was. She was crying. She asked her mum why she didn't ask how she was. Her mum said that she's scared because she's scared that Anjali may stay at her house permanently. Meanwhile, Ashok gives his father in law money to keep Anjali away from seeing Nalini. He takes the money. Ashok's dad talks to Ashok about why Anjali came to th

Dhesh
12th December 2006, 07:04 PM
On Monday, Anjali goes to her mum's house. Everyone in her family are asking her for saris, jewellry,land and money but no one asked her how she was. She was crying. She asked her mum why she didn't ask how she was. Her mum said that she's scared because she's scared that Anjali may stay at her house permanently. Meanwhile, Ashok gives his father in law money to keep Anjali away from seeing Nalini. He takes the money. Ashok's dad talks to Ashok about why Anjali came to the house as the daughter in law. He also said that there was another reason and that was that Ashok's brother died because he married a girl that was rich and his father didn't want the same thing to happen to him. Ashok walks away. Then Ashok's father says to himself 'there is also another reason why Anjali is my daughter in law'. End of episode.

aanaa
12th December 2006, 10:15 PM
thanks for the update

Dhesh
16th December 2006, 06:53 PM
On Tuesday, Anjali's brother in law asks Ashok why he had taken a fellow worker out of the job. Ashok doesn't give a good enogh reason and he just shouts about how he is not allowed to talk over him (Ashok). Anjali's brother in law asks about how his father in law hardly goes to work but he is still in his job.
Later on, he tells his dad hwat happens and then his dad makes a plan of making them fight by using what Anjali's brother in law said about Anjali's dad.
On Wednesday, Ashok's dad tells Ashok that they are going to make Anjali's dad and his eldest mapillai fight over how Anjali's dad rarely comes to work but he is still allowed to wqork there.
On Thursday's episode, cheetu people came to Anjali's house and asked for the money they needed to have. Anjali's mum tells them to come 2 days later and that she will give then. When Anjali's drunken brother comes home he makes a big problem out of it and then cheetu man slaps him.
Also, Raja (Anjali's morai mapillai) gets Anjali a book that he already got her. The book he already got her was sold in the shop by her dad because her dad needed money for gambling.
On Friday's episode, Anjali goes with Raja and brings her dad back to work.
Meanwhile, when her dad gets to work, Ashok and his Dad plans to make Anjali's dad and Anaji's brother in law fight by telling Anjali's dad that his mapillai wants him out of the job (eldest mapillai). Anjali's dad is annoyed. Ashok and his dad were laughing. Anjali is taken back to Ashok's house by Ashok's PA Balu.

annamalaiar
16th December 2006, 09:11 PM
Thank you so much for the updates, Dhesh, and please keep them coming.

sahana6
17th December 2006, 11:25 PM
thanks guys!

Jilaba
19th December 2006, 03:09 PM
Thank you so much for the updates, Dhesh, and please keep them coming.

Dear Gentleman Desh,

Please dont waste your valuable time for updating these kind of WORLD'S WORST SERIALS.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aanaa
19th December 2006, 08:52 PM
thank you

Jilaba
20th December 2006, 12:08 PM
** Ashok's dad is a multi millionire. He hats even an auto enter in his coumpound. He is having toooooooo much 'pana thimir'. BUT HE HAS AGREED A COOLI'S DAUGHTER AS HIS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW... :lol: :lol: :lol:

** Ashok is the son of that very rich man, with bad habits also. If he likes somany BEAUTIFUL rich girls will marry him. BUT HE SELECTED A BLACK UGLY GIRL AS HIS WIFE (who is always thinking that she has jumped down "thobukadeer" from the sky) . :lol: :lol: :lol:

C.J.Nonsence - a very suitable name.

aanaa
21st December 2006, 05:02 AM
asok loved her - only reason - she is heroine.
??
she is preparing for exam on 1, 2 3 ...nights
and still preparing for exam.
only baskar can create
1. on wedding day dad/ brother drinking

in penn wedding day
girl's bro is sitting on the front seat

saradhaa_sn
21st December 2006, 05:42 PM
Jilaba & Aanaa...

appan kaaran "seettAda panam kodu illEnnA veettiluLLa porLkaLaiyellAm pOttu udaippEn" endru mirattuvAnAm.

udanE ammAkkAri than magaLai (especially the GREAT ANJALI) appanudan anuppi yAridamO kadan 500 roopAi vAngikkodukka auppuvALAm.

angu than sondha marumaganin ex.loverai pArppAnAm. adhai than mAppiLLaiyidamE pOy solvAnAm.

Jilaba, neengaLellAm ambiLaithAnE. pOi andha directorai naalu sAththu sAththinA enna...??.

Dhesh
24th December 2006, 04:17 AM
Anjali goes to Ashok's office with her sister Kaveri to ask her dad's job back. Ashok's says he wills ask his dad about it. He acts romantically to Anjali. Ashok tells Anjali not to hang around with Raja anymore as he doesn't trust Anjali or Raja and so he says that he 'loves her for life'. Anjali's dad is given money by Ashok to Anjali away from Nalini and when Anjali goes out with her dad they both see Naalini. Naalini runs away after seeing Anjali's dad. Anjali is questioning her dad about Naalini and she has doubts on him and her husband. Ashok makes Anjali late for her exam because Naalini is at the exam hall and he wants her away from Anjali so that Anjali doesn't know the truth and also he doesn't like Anjali studying because he has a bit of an ego. In the end Anjali misses exam. Ashok has a smirk on his face. Ashok's rowdies kidnaps Naalini again and he goes and threatens her to leave the country. At the end of 1 episode we see Ashok thinking about him with another girl. That girlmust be the girl he gor pregnant the girl's sister is Naalini. Naalini wants to try and not make him live happily with Anjali and also to save Anjali from him. He threatens her with the baby. She finally agrees to leave the country.

aanaa
24th December 2006, 08:01 AM
thanks dhesh for the update

aanaa
24th December 2006, 08:02 AM
the baby is aiswarya's & ashok daughter
nalini is elder sister of ais.

could be anjali is maya's daughter ?
have to wait

Dhesh
24th December 2006, 04:28 PM
Naalini's younger sister name is Roja not Aiswarya because Naalini's says her name in some of the episodes.

Dhesh
24th December 2006, 05:03 PM
Can anyone find me information about Prajan like his age and when he was born, pleasE?
because i luv his acting and he's good looking.

aanaa
25th December 2006, 09:31 AM
wish you a merry Xmas and happy holidays

sahana6
25th December 2006, 12:11 PM
Happy hoildays and merry christmas

thx aanaa and same 2 u

azhagi
25th December 2006, 09:47 PM
could be anjali is maya's daughter ?
have to wait

That is exactly what I said long back,aanaa,In Friday's episode,Maya actually told Anjali that her child is in Anjali's house and that ,that child could even be Anjali.

nau
26th December 2006, 02:43 PM
I like prajans acting.He is good looking and superb in acting. I also searching abt him.. Can any1 find information abt him.Tks

aanaa
27th December 2006, 09:19 PM
thanks for the info - Azhaki

aanaa
27th December 2006, 09:20 PM
the baby is aiswarya's & ashok daughter
nalini is elder sister of ais.
its vandhana not ais
sorry not close up last time

sahana6
29th December 2006, 02:14 AM
thanks for the updates guys! did anyone watch december 27ths episode there were techincal difficulitesin us and canada

Dhesh
1st January 2007, 12:40 AM
On Friday's episode Ashok makes Anjali believe that Thangamuthu is Naalini husband by taking her to a prison cell and she asks questions to Anjali. Thangamuthu answers the questions just as Ashok wants because Ashok offers him money to do it. They both leave. Later on Ashok's sister Yemuna goes to the prison cell and finds out the truth that Thangamuthu is a setup by Ashok for Anjali to believe him and Thangamuthu's real name is Govindan. Ashok takes Anjali to Naalini's house and Naalini also answers Anjali's questions to how Ashok wants them to be answered because he threatened to kill her child if she doesn't do this. Anjali belives everything she ahs heard and now thinks Ashok is a innocent man. They both go on a little boat and sail around. Ashok is trying 'something something'. She keeps on saying all of that is after her exams. The cvlosest he gats to her is his hand on her shoulder. Which makes her safe from Ashok for now, but for how long. Yemuna tells Ashok that she went to see fake Thanagamuthu (Govindan). Ashok tries to strangle Yemuna. Yemuna is upset. Their dad comes to break the fight up. Her dad tells her not to interfere in Ashok's life. Anjali is walking up the stairs and I think she sees the whole fight.

Dhesh
3rd January 2007, 05:16 PM
Ashok and Anjali were invited to a feast at Anjali's house. Ashok brings gifts for everyone and everyone were fighting over what they got. THey were also asking for more stuff, Anjali feels embarassed to stand there as her family is so selfish except for her mum. Anjali's dad puts Jeeva down as soon as Ashok arrives because he thinks that Ashok is nice and rich when he actually isn't. Anjali's dad hates Jeeva because he thinks that he lost his job because of him (that is what Ashok and his dad made him believe) and Anjali got his job back which brings more respect to Anjali and Ashok. Jeeva tells his wife that very soon her dad will understand what people are really like and that money is not life.

karthika
5th January 2007, 07:53 PM
:) im a new hub here...i just simply love the drama anjali...the drama has a lot of interesting turning point...the artists all simply superb! anjali,ashok,anjali's dad n mum...and great point goes to anjali's drunken brother...who also stars in Annamalai,Muhurtham,Sorgam......

karthika
5th January 2007, 07:59 PM
thanks alot dhesh...ur updates really superb...whenever i miss an episode..ur updates really help me

karthika
5th January 2007, 08:02 PM
thanks alot dhesh...ur updates really superb...whenever i miss an episode..ur updates really help me

sahana6
7th January 2007, 07:28 AM
thanks dhesh can u please update what happend recently thanks.

mr_karthik
9th January 2007, 06:52 PM
"ஆரம்பிச்சுட்டாங்கய்யா.... ஆரம்பிச்சுட்டாங்கய்யா......
எல்லா சீரியலிலும் வருவதுபோன்றே "உலகத்திலுள்ள ஆண்கள் அனைவருமே அயோக்கிய சிகாமணிகள் போலவும், பெண்கள் அனைவரும் உலகமகா உத்தமிகள் போலவும், குறிப்பாக கதாநாயகி வானத்திலிருந்து "தொபுக்கடீர்னு" குதிச்சவள் போலவும் காண்பிக்க ஆரம்பிச்சுட்டாங்கய்யா..."

karthika
10th January 2007, 09:02 PM
can anyone pls update wat happen recently?

Dhesh
14th January 2007, 09:33 PM
Well, Roja (Ashok's ex lover, Naalini's sister) thinks about her flashback of her and Subrammani (Ashok's fake name) and how he married her secretly and lived with her in Ooty for 3 months. He leaves her after she gets pregnant and her sister sees her with him in a temple. Roja still has faith in Subrammani, while Naalini and their dad don't. After the baby is born, Roja tries to suicide and she is admitted into hospital. Roja sees Ashok's face on the newspaper and Anjali's showing that they are going to get married. Roja tells Naalini to some how go to Pondicherry and stop the wedding. By the way this is also part of the flashback. After Roja was telling Naalini that if Ashok doesn't come back den she will kill Anjali, we see Ashok on an exercise bike all hot and sweaty. This is after the flashback. Anjali comes in and Ashok tries it on with her. Vassegara song from Minnale goes on in the background. Now what is happening is that Roja is threatening to kill Anjali if she doesn't leave Ashok. Meanwhile, Kaveri (Anjali's sister) asks Anjali if she get her mum to do good seer for her for Pongal because the seer she got for her first pongal with her husband is not good enough for her mother in law. Anjali agrees and gives money to Babu to buy a sari and some other seer to make Kaveri and her family happy. Babu sees a lady selling her Thali for money by saying it is for her husband's hospital fees. Babu knows that lady. It's Babu's ex girlfriend because she says i deserve this punishment for leaving you.
Babu gives half the money to her and uses half the money to drink. He goes to see Anjali to tell her that he spent the money and she was disappointed and didn't want to see his face. She was really angry with him. Anjali is worried about Roja's threats because she doesn't want to lose Ashok and if she finds out that Roja and Ashok got married then she'll divorce her straight away. Raja (Anjali's mama) sees Babu selling black tickets infront of the cinemas. Anjali tells Raja to take the photo he has of her in his purse out. Raja wasn't happy about that.

aanaa
15th January 2007, 12:40 AM
wish you all a happy pongal

Dhesh
15th January 2007, 01:56 AM
wish evry1 a happy thai pongal!!!!!!!!!!

sahana6
23rd January 2007, 08:22 AM
quick confusing update raja is maya's son!

Dhesh
23rd January 2007, 04:34 PM
Yes, I was shocked when I found this out. Raja is Maya's son. I thoguht Babu was Maya's son. That was completely unexpected. At the end of Monday's episode they show Maya's brother telling Ashok that he is not the owner of the wealth and that Anjali is Maya's daughter (she isn't Maya's daughter,Anjali's mum lied to him).Also, someone tried to beat Ashok's dad up to take money and jewellry from him. Ashok comes in to fight. End of episode. Before that was the old flashback between Maya her brother and Maya's husband. They also showed when Raja was a toddler he went to visit Maya with Anjali's mum.

annamalaiar
23rd January 2007, 06:14 PM
I suppose it makes more sense for Raja to be Maya's son than Anjali or her brothers/sisters. But don't you think Maya still looks too young to be the mother of someone of Raja's age? Before they showed the flashback, I was convinced that Maya's child was a daughter i.e. Anjali's second brother's child because they made a big deal of it that the second brother and his wife looked like too young a couple to have a 5-year-old daughter.

Secondly, what happened to Ashok's elder brother? It was mentioned that he married some girl he fell in love with but as a result of some bad luck due to the marriage he died? But no elaboration though?

aanaa
23rd January 2007, 08:39 PM
confusing?

Dhesh
23rd January 2007, 10:21 PM
That's true annamalaiyar, Wat happened 2 Ashok's brother. All that was said about this was when Ashok's dad reminding Ashok about this near the beginning of the serial.

aanaa
25th January 2007, 09:42 PM
i donot think they will bring another flash back about asok's bro

kalaavathi
29th January 2007, 02:05 AM
hi, I am new to this Hub! I also like Anjali, it seems to get in track only now....mmm can anyone update on whts happening...being in canada I dont get to see it everyday? I only get the casette once a week...but can hold the supense....wht happens after anjali gets the house keys?

Dhesh
30th January 2007, 08:19 PM
After Anjali gets the house then she takes responsibility of the house. When Maya finds out that Raja is her son, she wants him to come and visit her so Anjali invites Raja to their house when Ashok or her father in law were not at home. Maya gets emotional. Raja feels a paasum between them. Ashok's secretary phones and tells Ashok that Raja is st their house. Ashok gets stressed and goes over to the house. Ashok tells Raja to get out. Ashok was pulling at Raja's collar and was hitting Anjali. Raja was telling him not to hit Anjali. Raja leaves. Maya faints. The doctor tells them not to speak loudly infront of

Dhesh
31st January 2007, 01:52 AM
Maya. The next episode shows Ashok's dad talking to a swamiyaar. Ashok sees them talking but can't hear it. Babu is begging for 10,000 rupees. He goes to Ashok's house and asks Anjali for money for his friend. Anjali says no. When Ashok comes in with his car, Babu asks Ashok, Ashok tries to give it 2 him like he was giving money to beggars. Anjali couldn't take this and tells Ashok not to give it to him. She tells Babu to earn money himself and to be a MAN. THis completely shook Banu. END OF EPISODE.

sahana6
31st January 2007, 05:30 AM
thanks dhesh

Dhesh
31st January 2007, 06:54 PM
It's alright

kalaavathi
2nd February 2007, 09:03 AM
hey dhesh,
thanks for the update.....seems like anjali is getting a little strong now......

karthika
2nd February 2007, 11:13 AM
thanks dhesh 4 ur updates

aanaa
3rd February 2007, 05:17 AM
thank you Dhesh

Dhesh
3rd February 2007, 11:09 PM
Babu tries suicide but then Thiliga comes and stops it. Babu goes to a job interview the next day. Anjali's older sister Kaaveri and Jeeva go to a saree shop to get a saree for their wedding day. Once they bought thew saree, Jeeva tells Kaveri to go home by herself because he tells her that he has some important work to do. Jeeva goes back in and asks the shopkeeper to give him the other 2 sarees he kept on the side for someone else. Anjali comes back to the shop for the other sarees that she saw Jeeva selecting when they were both in the shop together. Kaveri thinks they are for her as a surprise. The sarees were for Jeeva's second hand (another girl). He lies to Kaaveri by saying he's got an important duty in Chennai and he goes to Chennai with the sarees to the girl. Kaaveri tries to lure the sarees from him but Jeeva is acting as if he doesn't know what she is talking about. While Kaaveri was asking this, Jeeva makes an escape.

aanaa
5th February 2007, 08:27 AM
thanks again Dhesh
jeeva has 2 wives
now all serial - directors love to have 2 wives specially CJ baskar
1serial - chitti - 2 wives
annamali - same story
3. manavi
4. anjali
has to check cjbaskar's background!!!!

Dhesh
5th February 2007, 12:23 PM
~Your right aanaa. The 2 wives story is capturing more attention to the viewers (us) than any other sort of story.

mr_karthik
6th February 2007, 07:24 PM
Babu tries suicide but then Thiliga comes and stops it. Babu goes to a job interview the next day. Anjali's older sister Kaaveri and Jeeva go to a saree shop to get a saree for their wedding day. Once they bought thew saree, Jeeva tells Kaveri to go home by herself because he tells her that he has some important work to do. Jeeva goes back in and asks the shopkeeper to give him the other 2 sarees he kept on the side for someone else. Anjali comes back to the shop for the other sarees that she saw Jeeva selecting when they were both in the shop together. Kaveri thinks they are for her as a surprise. The sarees were for Jeeva's second hand (another girl). He lies to Kaaveri by saying he's got an important duty in Chennai and he goes to Chennai with the sarees to the girl. Kaaveri tries to lure the sarees from him but Jeeva is acting as if he doesn't know what she is talking about. While Kaaveri was asking this, Jeeva makes an escape.

Is it ANJALI.........????????????

aanaa
6th February 2007, 08:47 PM
ok karthik
you know its not Anjali but kaveri

Dhesh
6th February 2007, 11:35 PM
yep, thnkz 4 correctin me.

Dhesh
13th February 2007, 12:38 AM
What else has happened in Anjali.
Well, Ashok's dad tries to buy Anjali a shopping complex to get her sothu somehow through her. She tells him that she doesn't want other people's sothu. She was very brave to say that infront of Chakravathi. Chakravathi tells Ashok that Anjali said she doesn't want other people's sothu. Ashok confronts Anjali and asks Anjali why she said that to his Dad. He shouts and screams at her about this. Well, that's all he knows really just to shout and scream. After Ashok finishes his screaming, Anjali asks him why he is screaming for no reason. Anjali says 'who said I didn't want the shopping complex, I want the shopping complex and then she goes to him 'get the registering ready within a week'. She made him look like a right fool and an idiot. He was really angry the wat she make him shout at her like a mental case. Anjali signs the documents in the registration and Chakravarthi also tells Anjali to sign another document. Anjali's Dad him to read it but she doesn't bother. She signs it anyway. Later, Ashok asks his Dad what the other document says. His dad says that that it is a document signed to say that Anjali cannot sell the complex to anyone. Ashok asks his Dad why he did that. Chakravarthi says that it is for their safety because Ashok is concerned about Anjali's behaviour since he came back from Chennai.

sahana6
13th February 2007, 02:52 AM
thxxxxxx

aanaa
13th February 2007, 09:58 PM
thanks

Braandan
15th February 2007, 09:35 AM
Anjali's sister in law is trying to arrange a meeting between Anjali and Nalini (the girl ditched by Ashok before the wedding).

Dhesh
15th February 2007, 07:15 PM
Ashok is SLAPPED like 6 or 7 times by Anjali. That was quite a highlight in yesterday's episode. Ashok was kindlin with her and she slaps him. We missed the rest of the episode near the beginning because my mum forgot to off the dvd for Idhu Oru Kadhal Kathai. Sorry that I can't update you now of the full episode that happened yesterday.

aanaa
16th February 2007, 05:12 AM
dhesh !!
it was only the dream
poor girls/ women always do

sahana6
16th February 2007, 07:11 AM
lol does n e one else know what happend

aanaa
20th February 2007, 04:55 AM
========
kaveri at her mother's place complaining about her husband.

anjali meets raja & tells about maya - relationship
ask him come home to see maya.raja says its always safe as long as mom stays there.

at house
anjali sending evryone out of the home
after long wait raja comes there

meeting - pasa mazhai-

hearing asok car comimg
ask him to go soon - hurrying up
then pulling him around the backyard and
going to the gate.
asok still in the car
he noticed thru side mirror that anjali runs with raja
----------

Dhesh
20th February 2007, 11:35 PM
In the next episode, when Ashok sees Raja running out. He runs into the house and Anjali quickly asks Maya to sit into the wheelchair and wipe her tears. Ashok says Anjali is a good girl and he tells her to come into their room. Later, it becomes nighttime and we see Anjali and Ashok asleep. Ashok awakes and there is a monologue with him saying how she could go with such a smelly guy and be with a good smelling guy like himself. Also, he says that he is going to give her slow torture because he thinks she's going out with Raja when we know he came to see his mum Maya. Ashok switches on the iron so that he can burn her hand for touching (pushing) Rja outside. Im starting to hate Ashok for what he does. He's soo cruel. Anjali's dad tells AShok at work that Jeeva has a vapatti. Ashok tells his father in law that Jeeva doesn't look the type to do that. Ashok's gives Anjali's dad an idea of sending a letter to Jeeva's vapatti to find out if it's true or not. Anjali's mum goes to visit Anjali at Ashok's house. Anjali asks her mum why she came. Anjali is hurt and upset inside. Anjali's mum said she has brought Anjali some vegetable biriyani. When her mum touches her mum, Anjali says ouch!!. Her mum asks her what the matter is. Her mum sees the burn on her mum and asks her how it happened. Anjali doesn't know what to say. Ashok is standing outside the room, hearing the conversation and the door in Anjali's room is opened. Thodarum.

usha_pooja
24th February 2007, 02:14 AM
thx deshy and aanaa for the updates u guys are doing a great job with the updates.

aanaa
25th February 2007, 05:19 AM
welcome Usha

karthika
3rd March 2007, 08:36 PM
can anyone update what happen in next episodes?

Dhesh
4th March 2007, 01:48 AM
Ashok and his dad invite Anjali's family for Maya's husbands death anniversary dinner. Ashok's Dad confesses to everyone that Anjali is Maya's daughter but we know she ain't because Raja is. The whole of Anjali's family are shocked because they had no idea about this. Anjali's mum and Dad know that Anjali isn't Maya's daughter but they can't say it is Raja because of the situation they are in. Ashok tries to chuck Raja out when he tried to come to the dinner. Ashok tells Raja to get out and Raja says at the end of the episode that one day he will chuck him (Ashok) out. Ashok doesn't really understand this.

Dhesh
4th March 2007, 01:56 AM
On Fri. 2nd March, Ashok visits Roja and Roja is calling Subbramani, Subbramani' and thinking of their flashbacks together. Anjali and Jamuna come to visit Roja and the meet Jeeva their in the hospital in Chennai. All three of them go and see Roja then afterwards Ashok sees Roja.

Dhesh
4th March 2007, 02:54 AM
On Fri. 2nd March, Ashok visits Roja and Roja is calling Subbramani, Subbramani' and thinking of their flashbacks together. Anjali and Jamuna come to visit Roja and the meet Jeeva their in the hospital in Chennai. All three of them go and see Roja then afterwards Ashok sees Roja.

aanaa
4th March 2007, 03:39 AM
wow Dhesh
good job
keep up

annamalaiar
4th March 2007, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the updates, Dhesh. This Ashok is such a villain, compared with the role of Kailash the same actor played in PENN. I hope Anjali is not pregnant after she consummated her marriage. Otherwise it will be even harder for her to get out of the marriage.

Dhesh
10th March 2007, 09:06 PM
Anjali probably will get married, that's the bond that will bring Anjali and Ashok together. I think at the end of the serial, Roja will die and Roja will give her baby for Anjali and Ashok to bring up.

aanaa
10th March 2007, 09:50 PM
did u see on th etitle Anjali dead
so she will be murdered

sahana6
4th April 2007, 05:14 AM
anjali had been going really good does n e one knoe what happend this and last week?

aanaa
4th April 2007, 07:09 AM
anajali'smom was murdred by chakravrthy
so anjali left for chennai for higher studies / IAS
staying with her bro babu

Dhesh
8th April 2007, 04:14 PM
i saw anjali being chased by ashok. Was that dream? I didn't quite see the beginning of the new episode.

aanaa
9th April 2007, 04:23 AM
could be
has to wait for Monday.
at the title we saw she was dead ?

Dhesh
1st May 2007, 05:11 PM
|OOOOOHH YAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dhesh
1st May 2007, 05:11 PM
|OOOOOHH YAAAAAAAAAAAA

aanaa
2nd May 2007, 07:29 PM
why iooooooooh ; Dhesh?

aanaa
2nd May 2007, 07:48 PM
stupid Kaveri helped culprit Asok and now Jeeva is in cell.
Anjali explained the relationship between Supriya & Jeeva but its too late.

Roja might out of danger

Dhesh
4th May 2007, 02:03 PM
By the way, the oohhh yaahh stuff ws nt me. My frend went on my account n rote all dat rubbish.
Sorry

Dhesh
4th May 2007, 02:05 PM
Kaaveri is such an idiot. What's the point crying about it now though. She puts him in prison and now she's crying how she can't live without Jeeva. She's a useless tubelight!!!

aanaa
4th May 2007, 08:07 PM
easily brainwahsed charactor.
oree azhumoonchi

aanaa
4th May 2007, 08:08 PM
Dhesh
You said your friend wrote that message.
you have 2 options
1. click on edit and delete - ifyou donot accept
2. change your password - if necessary

sahana6
27th June 2007, 12:32 AM
can someone please update on what happend?

coucou
1st August 2007, 12:32 AM
I start dislike this serial but with history of marana vakku, the story become intersting :D

aanaa
1st August 2007, 05:47 PM
coucou
how come everyone scared of the ''samiyar''?
no logic

coucou
1st August 2007, 08:43 PM
coucou
how come everyone scared of the ''samiyar''?
no logic

If you see the logic you can't see this serial! 8-)
I hate CJ BASCAR for introducing superstitous scenes! :x

mr_karthik
2nd August 2007, 07:08 PM
அஞ்சலி ரோலில் நடிக்க வைக்க வேறு நல்ல மூஞ்சி கிடைக்கலியா இந்த பாஸ்கருக்கு?. பார்த்தாலே குமட்டுகிறது.

யமுனாவாக நடிப்பவரை அரசி சீரியலில் 'கங்கா' ரோலில் நடிக்க வைக்கலாம் (அப்படியே ஆம்பிளை மூஞ்சி).

எலேய்... சி.ஜே.பாஸ்கர்... எங்க தெரு பக்கம் வராமலா போயிடுவே...
அப்போ வச்சிக்கிறோம் கச்சேரியை.

sahana6
7th August 2007, 06:14 AM
as of know we have learned that ashok has a step borther sidharth who married deepa venket who later dies...

aanaa
7th August 2007, 05:45 PM
as of know we have learned that ashok has a step borther sidharth who married deepa venket who later dies...
step brother or own brother ?

saradhaa_sn
7th August 2007, 07:06 PM
This serial is not interesting.

R.Latha
8th August 2007, 10:33 AM
they are showing flash back.sitharth is ashok brother.

sahana6
22nd August 2007, 01:53 AM
is the brother and deepa venkat dies

aanaa
22nd August 2007, 07:21 PM
deepa venkat --.> may be killed
bro still living with MIL
now they r in Chennai.

coucou
29th October 2007, 11:16 PM
Anjali has become intersting nowadays with the exposition of life in jail! It remind me of "Prison Break" 8-)

saradhaa_sn
30th October 2007, 01:10 PM
Anjali has become intersting nowadays with the exposition of life in jail! It remind me of "Prison Break" 8-)

Copied from KOLANGAL.

It reminds the situation, when Abhi was in Jail.

Same kind of tortures by co-prisoners.

aanaa
30th October 2007, 06:21 PM
not only copy from kolangal
same 'sappota kaithi"

in future there would be some prison episodes to follow in all serials

aanaa
1st November 2007, 05:51 PM
nothing much

aanaa
1st November 2007, 05:54 PM
nothing much

aanaa
7th December 2007, 09:38 PM
the story what they have now is entirely different - all new charactors except Anjali

Seevaratnam - again another Srilankan imitating - do they enjoy this dialogue
:notthatway:

R.Latha
23rd January 2008, 10:36 AM
ANJALI KAANA VENDUMA http://www.londontamilvideo.com/?cat=8

aanaa
23rd January 2008, 07:17 PM
welcome back latha

aanaa
12th April 2008, 06:09 PM
Do you Seevaratnam in Anjali the ex minister

Is it AE Manokaran - the srilankan pop singar- ?

aanaa
26th April 2008, 05:43 PM
On Thurday episode:
I thought starting Anjali III ( like Anjali-I - first story with her hubby, Anjali_II - with kid Anjali)
the story goes to village...

On Friday episode
Anjali's dream - to become a "Collector" - is fulfilled and
END of the story

Baskar - no dragging like ......
:clap:

advani
29th September 2008, 05:31 PM
Hi guys. What is the name of the girl who plays the first lover of Ashok? If I am not mistaken, her name in the serial is Roja. She also acted in Kalki. ANyone knows her real name?

aanaa
30th September 2008, 10:27 PM
Real name is Vanthana

actually there are 2 vanathanas

One in . Anandham - first daughter of RK

Second was in Muhurtham