PDA

View Full Version : Need this song !!!

baba88
27th November 2006, 03:11 AM
Hello, can anyone tell me what song this is in the Intro

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5981625548943721557&q=A.R.Rahman

I know that I shouldn't open a threa for this but I need this song :oops:

Can you send me the song or tell me where I can get it ?
Please help

MADDY
27th November 2006, 01:12 PM
Hello, can anyone tell me what song this is in the Intro

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5981625548943721557&q=A.R.Rahman

I know that I shouldn't open a threa for this but I need this song :oops:

Can you send me the song or tell me where I can get it ?
Please help

r u talking abt the "risa risa ra" ???? its Bombay BGM.....its a beautiful scene where Arvind Swamy follows a pardaah clad Manisha in a bicycle.......and slowly Manisha's pardaah gives way to show her face......with a swift movement of his head, Arvind catches a glimpse of Manisha's face......classic.... :D

ajaybaskar
27th November 2006, 02:19 PM
Gr8 BGm by a gr8 musician

baba88
27th November 2006, 06:50 PM
Can you send me this song plsssss.
It's too good.
Please

sonia_fr
29th November 2006, 10:57 PM
I've a question, don't know where to post it. Hope Baba you don't mind i post it here.

I was listening a tamil radio and got a big suprise. It was a ARR song I've never heard before in tamil. It has the same music than "Mere Yaara Dildara" from Kabhi Na Kabhi. Pls, does anyone know the name of the tamil movie?

rayan36
30th November 2006, 08:46 AM
I've a question, don't know where to post it. Hope Baba you don't mind i post it here.

I was listening a tamil radio and got a big suprise. It was a ARR song I've never heard before in tamil. It has the same music than "Mere Yaara Dildara" from Kabhi Na Kabhi. Pls, does anyone know the name of the tamil movie?

It's Monalisa in tamil. It has very interesting numbers and rare ones too. The singer for tamil is Mano, Krishnaraj and Sujatha. In this album Anuradha Sriram sings for our master for the first time(Asha Bosle in the hindi version Mere Dil Ka). The song Mil Gayee was not included in the tamil version b'cause the tune was used from Anjali (duet), without the sax that is, the beats for the song is lifted from Enakey Enakka (Jeans). Eventhough S.P.B and HH were used in Hindi, tamil version is replaced by UK and Prabhakar. Lyrics for this album is Pazhani Bharathi.... My pick from this album is Veesum Thendral (Tu hil Tu).... phew :wink:

dinesh2002
30th November 2006, 10:42 AM

It's Monalisa in tamil. It has very interesting numbers and rare ones too. The singer for tamil is Mano, Krishnaraj and Sujatha. In this album Anuradha Sriram sings for our master for the first time(Asha Bosle in the hindi version Mere Dil Ka). The song Mil Gayee was not included in the tamil version b'cause the tune was used from Anjali (duet), without the sax that is, the beats for the song is lifted from Enakey Enakka (Jeans). Eventhough S.P.B and HH were used in Hindi, tamil version is replaced by UK and Prabhakar. Lyrics for this album is Pazhani Bharathi.... My pick from this album is Veesum Thendral (Tu hil Tu).... phew :wink:

yes buddy...it is indeed a breathtaking song....Veesum Thendral was then xeroxed by Deva in the movie " Nenjinille "[1999]...the song tittle is Manase Manase..... it was a direct lift....which then this song,Manase Manase turn out to be a big hit in tamil!!!

narayanan
30th November 2006, 11:27 AM
Tu Hi Tu was a fantastic song with wonderful interludes. Veesum Thendral was pathetic. There is one more wonderful song in 'Kabhi Na Kabhi' that starts 'Tu hi meri Nigahon mein' sung by Hariharan.

sonia_fr
30th November 2006, 08:54 PM

oo Thanks Rayan for the info. I remember this movie title. I didn't know it was by ARR and i missed the album. :cry: But Raaga.com, musicindiaonline.com, www.imdb.com, none of them mention Monalisa! Just like they forgot Oodam (Daud)...

Where can I listen to this album?

rayan36
1st December 2006, 07:28 AM
yes buddy...it is indeed a breathtaking song....Veesum Thendral was then xeroxed by Deva in the movie " Nenjinille "[1999]...the song tittle is Manase Manase..... it was a direct lift....which then this song,Manase Manase turn out to be a big hit in tamil!!!

:lol: :lol: BIASAlah Dinesh......DEVA

rayan36
1st December 2006, 07:34 AM
oo Thanks Rayan for the info. I remember this movie title. I didn't know it was by ARR and i missed the album. :cry: But Raaga.com, musicindiaonline.com, www.imdb.com, none of them mention Monalisa! Just like they forgot Oodam (Daud)...

Where can I listen to this album?

You can't find it anwhere on the net, i looked for it too :wink: lucky me i got cd way back from 1997

dinesh2002
1st December 2006, 08:38 AM

:lol: :lol: BIASAlah Dinesh......DEVA

true true :rotfl:

about the Monalisa Audio...i will try to help u out...gimme 2 -3 hours...will try to look for it online....

dinesh2002
1st December 2006, 08:43 AM
sonia...here is the link to download Monalisa songs :

http://66.90.103.126/~rose4you/www.only4roses.com/index.php?dir=Alphabet%20A-Z/M/mono%20lisa/

sonia_fr
1st December 2006, 07:33 PM

http://66.90.103.126/~rose4you/www.only4roses.com/index.php?dir=Alphabet%20A-Z/M/mono%20lisa/

Miha miha nandriii Dinesh! :D

Guys you were right, resemblance between Veesum thendral & manasee manasee is striking!!!

I heard the "ajantha oviyam" song too on the same radio, first I thaught "hey nala irukey" but i didn't knew it's ARR's!

It's nice to fall accidently on some ARR's old works. I came to know about ARR only after 1998-99. I feel in love with songs like margali poovey, kanalaney enathu kannai, hello mister ethir kadchi, thenmeerku paruva kadu...etc without knowing who ARR was..... Now we know which movie ARR has sign, which album is releasing soon, we keep watching every info and there's no more suprise...

Kumar2020
2nd December 2006, 10:44 AM

hey dinesh thanks for the links......it has some nice classics from ar rahman from the early 90's too like anthi mantharai....and i was also looking for this monalisa songs....thanks a million buddy

narayanan
4th December 2006, 09:47 AM
A little more extension, does anyone have 'Andhi Maalai' album in electronic format ? even 'Andhi Maalai Kovil Kanden' song would do.