PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Rahman - Krishna - Simbhu

baba88
21st November 2006, 02:00 AM
[tscii]In tinsel world, whenever a popular actor completes a film, the industry would be abuzz about the next film of the artiste. Diverse permutation and combination would be worked out. Following the usual course, rumours are abounding left, right and centre of Kollywood regarding Simbu’s next film. Initially he was purported to join Tarun Gopi of Thimiru fame but later it was changed to a comedy flick with Sundar C.

But the latest news is that he would be directed by Krishna of Sillunnu oru Kaadal fame.

If industry sources are to be believed, action would be the central theme of this film. The shooting may commence in December once Simbu gets back from his US vacation.

kb
21st November 2006, 02:09 AM
how do u know its ARR

dinesh2002
21st November 2006, 08:44 AM
what makes u so sure its BY ARR, man ?? :?

rayan36
21st November 2006, 09:32 AM
We have lot's of disappointments this year 'cause of cancellation & uncertainty, so let's keep it low this time :oops:

Scale
21st November 2006, 01:30 PM
Please dont create a thread unless its officially announced.
ARR please say "NO" to this!

Man, This Chimpu needs to be thrown in a Huge-Steel-Den with Dinosaurs, Godzillas, Anacondas,flying Vampires to replicate his Vallavan gimmicks. No second chance for the lions,tigers,crocodiles as they are already exhausted. I am sure this "GOD-KNOWS-WHAT-CREATURE" will come alive and learn atleast "WHAT TO SHUT"

july
21st November 2006, 05:20 PM
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
adapavigala...its not even comfirmed and u open a thread...

man how u know Arr work again for Krishna by any chance...

have a patience dude..

and YES :> Arr plz say no to this...lolz

Kumar2020
21st November 2006, 06:49 PM
pls dont waste a new thread......this a pointless one....

dinesh2002
21st November 2006, 07:10 PM
baba88.....Gatham Gatham....confirm panname thread start pannathinge... :smokesmirk:

A.ANAND
22nd November 2006, 08:24 AM
Please dont create a thread unless its officially announced.
ARR please say "NO" to this!

Man, This Chimpu needs to be thrown in a Huge-Steel-Den with Dinosaurs, Godzillas, Anacondas,flying Vampires to replicate his Vallavan gimmicks. No second chance for the lions,tigers,crocodiles as they are already exhausted. I am sure this "GOD-KNOWS-WHAT-CREATURE" will come alive and learn atleast "WHAT TO SHUT" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I ALSO HATE THIS GUY[SIMBU]

dinesh2002
22nd November 2006, 11:19 AM
not sure y u guys hate simbu...i think he is a good actor, ignoring his 'sjsurya' part in his movies, i think he has good reactions & good dancing skills.....

selvakumar
22nd November 2006, 11:24 AM
not sure y u guys hate simbu...i think he is a good actor, ignoring his 'sjsurya' part in his movies, i think he has good reactions & good dancing skills.....

:wink: I think both of us have not yet watched Vallavan ! :lol:

selvakumar
22nd November 2006, 11:24 AM

:wink: I think both of us have not yet watched Vallavan ! :lol:

Scale
22nd November 2006, 12:11 PM
Good for you both! (anyone for that matter)

Even Laser cutting machine's cant encroach his throat.
Multi-<talented> (strikethrough) A MultiCin-Evil-UnDead

Scale
22nd November 2006, 12:12 PM
MOD, sorry for the dign.... poota potrunga!

vijayr
22nd November 2006, 01:02 PM
after the New york Nagaram slaughter, Rahman shouldnt be working with Krisna for ever (unless other wise it was Surya's idea)

dinesh2002
22nd November 2006, 02:44 PM
y not??? Krishna is a good dir...try giving the story to any other dirs [new comer ofcource] and see how they will screw it up.... it was decent if u ask me...couldnt say its a new comer's attempt...very profesional though.... mabby yea...some picturisation was bad....compare it to SJS's movies...i think SOK is far more better......

A.ANAND
22nd November 2006, 04:29 PM
avaru[simbu]2 viralla vechukitte kalathai othiduvaru :lol: kuda yaaravathu emantha heroin kedacha lip'la iruthu ellathaiyum kadichi thuppiruvaru :lol: :lol:

rayan36
22nd November 2006, 08:19 PM
I don't care 'bout actors/directors. I need more of our masters magic.........MORE

Ramakrishna
22nd November 2006, 10:32 PM
Ithu vendave vendaam. I still can't forget my SOK night. :cry2:

A.ANAND
23rd November 2006, 05:55 AM
I don't care 'bout actors/directors. I need more of our masters magic.........MORE :thumbsup: rayan36,neenga malaysiala entha oorla sir irukingga???? :smile2:

dinesh2002
23rd November 2006, 08:18 AM
i think i like the combo of Krishna - ARRahman.... Munbe Va, New York, Machakari, Jillunu Oru Kadhal, Kummi Adi, Maaricham.... all were top class....never heard such complete Album from ARR ever since BOYS & KKS..... the only minus point i feel in SOK is Maja Maja, mabby coz of the fear/irritation i have on this SJS-ARR combo style.....wut u say?!

k_vanan
23rd November 2006, 08:43 AM
Krishna is far far.................better than KSR.

Dragun
23rd November 2006, 09:23 AM
i think i like the combo of Krishna - ARRahman.... Munbe Va, New York, Machakari, Jillunu Oru Kadhal, Kummi Adi, Maaricham.... all were top class....never heard such complete Album from ARR ever since BOYS & KKS..... the only minus point i feel in SOK is Maja Maja, mabby coz of the fear/irritation i have on this SJS-ARR combo style.....wut u say?!

Yeah, I love the songs of SOK. If only Krishna had picturized them decently.

Maja Maja isn't really in the SJS-ARR style. SJS-ARR style is more technological. Maja Maja sounds more like a song from Daud.

rayan36
23rd November 2006, 09:39 AM
I don't care 'bout actors/directors. I need more of our masters magic.........MORE :thumbsup: rayan36,neenga malaysiala entha oorla sir irukingga???? :smile2:

'bout 60km from KL :lol:

A.ANAND
23rd November 2006, 10:17 AM

'bout 60km from KL :lol:UNNGA H/P NO.NOMBER IRUNTHA KUDUNGGA SIR :lol: :lol:

july
23rd November 2006, 02:06 PM
Krishna is far far.................better than KSR.

Lolz...hell No!!!!!! :lol:

dinesh2002
2nd December 2006, 08:55 PM
SoK : Krishnas next project

hai
friends

I just spoke to Mr.Krishna directer of tamil movie
Sillunu uru kahdal.He is on his next film script work.
He said that he confirmed dates with ARR and the movie
will give emphasis on fast tracks . So friends 2007
would be a year with big ARR bash.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/73678

Dragun
3rd December 2006, 04:50 AM
Sivaji, ATM, and now this film Three ARR Tamil films on 2007 :)

Hulkster
3rd December 2006, 10:22 AM

Nothing to do with Krishna...Romantic movies especially this type of matural romance stories are ARR's forte...take a look at alaipayudhey...same goes for this as well....he is not a developing musician to get inspired by certain directors...all he needs is just to look at the story and considering that this is romance you dunt have to bother what type of songs will come out...totally class..plus add the fact that he needed to reestablish himself in TFM pushed him more. :D

ajaybaskar
3rd December 2006, 03:24 PM
i pray to god that this project shud b dropped.

dinesh2002
3rd December 2006, 07:35 PM

yo bro... SOK has nothing weak except for a smooth & slow love story... other than that,its an excellent movie... yea...some picturisation dissapointed us....but a debut did his best....try comparing it to Gautham's 1st movie picturisation...this is just like that...few good & few bad...... dun hope for things to turn bad for ARR...Krishna here is something special for ARR....

Ramakrishna
3rd December 2006, 10:52 PM
First of all, which producer is ready to give him a movie?

dinesh2002
3rd December 2006, 11:16 PM
First of all, which producer is ready to give him a movie?

when there are producers to produce movies like Aagavadi,Solli Adipen and wut not... its not tough for Krishna to get a producer ;)

Ramakrishna
3rd December 2006, 11:19 PM
ARR will not do this.

dinesh2002
3rd December 2006, 11:21 PM
i mean Aadavadi....wut a name..... :P

Ramakrishna
3rd December 2006, 11:22 PM
Actually Sok was an embarrasment.Not only for ARR but also for his fans like me. Even though the songs were ok, it took him nowhere. I fear another movie with him wudn't do ARR any gud

MADDY
4th December 2006, 12:19 AM
Actually Sok was an embarrasment.Not only for ARR but also for his fans like me. Even though the songs were ok, it took him nowhere. I fear another movie with him wudn't do ARR any gud

exactly......esp. the no. of arguements i had to put up for this movie with gr8,aandavan in TF threads was amazing... :lol: ....SOK was a good story spoilt by "chappa" screenplay....

but Simbhu-ARR :bangcomp: :hammer: :shaking:

the way he spoilt YSR's songs in vallavan - :x

dinesh2002
4th December 2006, 12:54 AM
guys... i have SOK BGM VOICELESS NOW...will upload them and give the links soon...

it tottaly has 73 music bits & iv included 3 extra thing i got from extracting the audio from rear left & right speakers.....

will be back with the links!!

all mp3 encoded in 256VBR... so the first zip file is 63MB and the second zip file is 82MB............ :D

ajaybaskar
4th December 2006, 11:06 AM

yo bro... SOK has nothing weak except for a smooth & slow love story... other than that,its an excellent movie... yea...some picturisation dissapointed us....but a debut did his best....try comparing it to Gautham's 1st movie picturisation...this is just like that...few good & few bad...... dun hope for things to turn bad for ARR...Krishna here is something special for ARR....

Dinesh, that guy does'nt have the stuff to make a film watchable. Take for example kadhir, all his films r the same but where he stands out is the picturisation. he raised ARR's songs to new heights. But this guy krishna lacks in every dept and i dont think its wise for ARR to sign up this project. The story of SOK was a diff one. But it was poor direction and screenplay that let the film down.
He has also announced that his next film is an action packed one. God save TN!!!

dinesh2002
4th December 2006, 12:22 PM
Ajay.... seriously....after i did the BGM ripping from the movie...had to watch each scene very closely with headphones.... every scene was very speacial....not sure am i the only i feeling like this....the BGM helped the movie a really big part....

lets see how Krishna perform in his next film....im lookin 4ward from this dir... never underestimate a person with his 1st mistake ;)...

rayan36
4th December 2006, 05:37 PM
Dinesh, that guy does'nt have the stuff to make a film watchable. Take for example kadhir, all his films r the same but where he stands out is the picturisation. he raised ARR's songs to new heights. But this guy krishna lacks in every dept and i dont think its wise for ARR to sign up this project. The story of SOK was a diff one. But it was poor direction and screenplay that let the film down.
He has also announced that his next film is an action packed one. God save TN!!!

Ajay, let's not talk 'bout Krishna, look at the possibilities or the outcome of the songs, generally action movies (tamil that is) contains peppy, racy, foot taping numbers (maybe theme songs) that definitely will be a hit. ARR need this kind of projects/ genre of movie to sustain his name among the masses and beat the odds.

dinesh2002
4th December 2006, 05:56 PM
guys...something weird is happenin...

SOK songs suddenly becoming a huge rage in Malaysia.... Sun TV is playing Munbe Va & New York Nagaram often..... THR plays Munbe Va & New York on radio often.... Functions r playing SOK songs too [something rare to happen to ARR ever since Boys].....

wut happened?? after such a long time now only its beein a rage now... ???!! im just too happy for wuts happenin on SOK songs...wuts funny, its just an AVERAGE movie in the BO.... never seen any average running movie's songs beeing a rage like this ever since 90s..... the song's popularity can be said on par with VV's song popularity...which movie is a huge blockbuster .....

i really think Krishna is something special happening to ARR....and hey...who knows,Krishna might strike gold with action movies...as weknow,he is Gautham's assistant ;)