PDA

View Full Version : KASTURI IN SUNTV

mokshani
14th November 2006, 07:52 AM
HI GUYS! I felt interesting watching Kasturi show in suntv. Is there anyone who is watching this show and felt interesting???? Actually the story is the longer version of one of the old tamil movies, Yen purushan thaan Yenakku Mattumdhan ( i think thats the movie name iam thinking abt :) ) starring suhasini, radha and mohan.

Kasthuri- Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream/tvserial/Kasthuri.rm)

sharmi
14th November 2006, 08:03 AM
Hi Mokshan,

who is acting in it, i have not watched it, do you any one we know, good here and heroine.

Sharmi

mokshani
14th November 2006, 08:07 AM
I dont know the name of the actors sharmi. The show is pretty interesting though.

azhagi
14th November 2006, 11:29 PM
The leading lady is Eswari Rao as kasturi.Her Dad is Delhi Ganesh.This is another serial from 'Balaji Telefilms'-produced by Ekta Kapoor.I am sure no one can ever forget the earlier 'most boring' serial from the same banner-Kanavarukaage :argh: .

mokshani
14th November 2006, 11:51 PM
Hi azhagi! thanx for the info. I heard abt that show, kanavarukaaga, but didnt watch it ever --May be its really boring thats y :) .

sipi
14th November 2006, 11:53 PM
The leading lady is Eswari Rao as kasturi.Her Dad is Delhi Ganesh.This is another serial from 'Balaji Telefilms'-produced by Ekta Kapoor.I am sure no one can ever forget the earlier 'most boring' serial from the same banner-Kanavarukaage :argh: .

:lol: this too the same... maybe, first 2 or 3 episode is ok but after that :banghead:

now, the 2 and half hour story is re-maked to some episodes... endha ponnu andha maadhiri irukanu enaku theriyala???

nilavupriyan
14th November 2006, 11:55 PM
this serial has that northy serial touch!

atleast in our serials they show court etc...bit interesting!..this serial they finish it within a room!

so amateurish

bulb_mani
14th November 2006, 11:56 PM
IS perarasu the director
? :?

nilavupriyan
14th November 2006, 11:57 PM
IS perarasu the director

chacha perarasu is 100 times better :oops:

bulb_mani
14th November 2006, 11:59 PM
IS perarasu the director

chacha perarasu is 100 times better :oops:

Oh :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

mokshani
15th November 2006, 12:02 AM

:lol: this too the same... maybe, first 2 or 3 episode is ok but after that :banghead:

now, the 2 and half hour story is re-maked to some episodes... endha ponnu andha maadhiri irukanu enaku theriyala???

U r right!!! i dont think any girl would just get adjust to her husband who is having second wife, eventhough they r from village. That was rediculous abt her. But am sure the ending will be a lesson to him (if it happens soon, which usually wont in tamil mega serials :) ). I watch this show once in a week, but i still can catch the story.

nilavupriyan
15th November 2006, 12:08 AM

U r right!!! i dont think any girl would just get adjust to her husband who is having second wife, eventhough they r from village. That was rediculous abt her. But am sure the ending will be a lesson to him (if it happens soon, which usually wont in tamil mega serials :) ). I watch this show once in a week, but i still can catch the story.

science fiction-o :banghead:

mokshani
15th November 2006, 02:20 AM

science fiction-o :banghead:

Nilavupriyan its Not science fiction... :roll: , the story is moving very slow :idea: :)

nilavupriyan
15th November 2006, 08:18 AM
:oops: :oops: naan pannadhu comedy!

mokshani
15th November 2006, 08:55 AM
:oops: :oops: naan pannadhu comedy!
oopppssssssss :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mokshani
15th November 2006, 09:25 PM
Hi Nilavupriyan! Whats your location and Where r u From? Iam From Karnataka, India but live in Newjersey,USA. Just curious to findout :)

nilavupriyan
15th November 2006, 10:04 PM
Hi Nilavupriyan! Whats your location and Where r u From? Iam From Karnataka, India but live in Newjersey,USA. Just curious to findout :)

chennai!student

great
16th November 2006, 02:40 AM

atleast in our serials they show court etc...bit interesting!..this serial they finish it within a room!

so amateurish

IT is Northie drama man. Its from the house of balaji telefilm ie Ektha kapoor :x

Surya
16th November 2006, 03:01 AM

so amateurish

IT is Northie drama man. Its from the house of balaji telefilm ie Ektha kapoor :x

:omg:

The Mega Blade that made serials like Kanavarukaage and Kavianjali? :banghead:

I think i saw like 2 episodes and then vowed to never see her serials ever again! :cry:

akila3
16th November 2006, 03:59 AM

Thaks azghi for the info, i was planning on watching this serial but since i got your info abt the producer i change my mind, :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty:

aanaa
16th November 2006, 07:44 PM
stupid kasthuri
agreed with everyone

mokshani
21st November 2006, 11:35 PM
I wonder, can anyone be so stupid like the kasturi charecter. i cannot believe that. She keeps quiet and be a maid at her husband's second wife's house. It doenst make sence to take these kind of serials, which is not reality atall.

Dhesh
28th November 2006, 07:02 PM
Mokshani, you are so rite Kasthuri is a really stupid character. She should stand up for herself and she should everyone that Ramu is her husband for all woman rights. It is very hard though to not feel sorry for her as she is soooo innocent but she can't live like this for the rest of her life her mother and father in law will find out sooner or later and then everyone's lives will be a mess.

aanaa
29th November 2006, 09:33 PM
i agree kasthuri is too dump

mokshani
29th November 2006, 10:14 PM
yes she is!!! no woman can stand that and be sooooooo stupid abt her own husband

mokshani
11th March 2007, 08:01 AM
Hi guys! anybody watching kasturi at all. I watch it once in a while. Just trying to find a company to discuss :huh:

aanaa
11th March 2007, 07:19 PM
go ahead Mokshani
but kasthuri is very stupid woman.

mokshani
13th March 2007, 03:15 AM
Where can i start!!!! Kasturi is the most stupid women supports her husband's bad charector, which can be called ignorance, innocence what not. But now a days she is standing up for herself like she told her husband, ram that she is not going to leave the house, doesnt matter what he says, she is going to live infront of him. Ram is trying to get her married to someone....
All these is more than 100 episodes and i must have watched 10 or 15 episodes here and there but still can catch up....... its so predictable...

aanaa
13th March 2007, 09:02 PM
even if you miss a month - still can follow up
they called MEGA serial.

mokshani
13th March 2007, 09:16 PM
True!!! :)

Ravi Krishnan
20th March 2007, 10:47 AM
I feel Kasturi, to a certain extent, is the epitome of Indian womanhood. Although she may appear to be stupid and a little foolish in her decisions, she sticks to the fact that the man she married, no matter how bad he is, is the one and only man in her life, a virtue that is an essential part of our culture, notwithstanding women's lib, etc. That she is too submissive is the fault of the director who could have made the character a little more bolder. I am not a MCP but this is my opinion!

aanaa
20th March 2007, 07:45 PM
I feel Kasturi, to a certain extent, is the epitome of Indian womanhood. Although she may appear to be stupid and a little foolish in her decisions, she sticks to the fact that the man she married, no matter how bad he is, is the one and only man in her life, a virtue that is an essential part of our culture, notwithstanding women's lib, etc. That she is too submissive is the fault of the director who could have made the character a little more bolder. I am not a MCP but this is my opinion!
warm welcome
" Bharathy kannda puthumai penn"" ellame waste thanaa?
ippadi ethanaikalam emaathuvathu??
if you donot like take new life like snake throws the skin.

mokshani
20th March 2007, 08:31 PM
if you donot like take new life like snake throws the skin.I personnally cannot agree with u, Indian women fight for their life, in real life even though the spouse has some bad habits or not good in charector, the other spouse will try to change them or adjust to the other life style, thats the indian culture and tradition. I strongly believe in that.

mokshani
20th March 2007, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the hub ravi krishnan, I support ur opinion. I feel the same way abt kasturi. eventhough her husband is rude to her, she is not giving up to him. To put him into right path, now a days she is talking back to him and doing the thinks that she feels right.

aanaa
21st March 2007, 10:09 PM
I understand the value of our culture.
1 man for 1 wife
we are building relations and our kids will be more moral strenth - agreed
but if hubby always torturing do we have to suffer?
I donot understand?
He acts as amanger and she always slave.
in this relationship what we do get finally?

mokshani
22nd March 2007, 12:04 AM
I understand the value of our culture.
1 man for 1 wife
we are building relations and our kids will be more moral strenth - agreed
but if hubby always torturing do we have to suffer?
I donot understand?
Very True, in that case, women shld come out of suffering, I agree with u. There are still lot of women in india who put up with their life because of their family conditions.

mokshani
22nd March 2007, 12:10 AM
U know what happened in kasturi yesterday??? ram was forced to go to kasturi's sisters marriage. He will be followed by kasturi's brother and his friends, because he threaten that he will go back to chennai whenever he wants. So, Where ever he goes, his brother friends will be behind him and imitating him, that was so funny.
Rekha's father comes to wedding, ram will be scared to death, also dont know y, ram's dad and mom will be scared too. I guess there is some flashback..

aanaa
24th March 2007, 07:54 PM
thanks.
I saw Ram & Reka are very friendly now.
BTW:
whats RAM and REKA 's real names?
anybody knows?

mokshani
25th March 2007, 06:18 AM
No idea aanaa, anybody knows????

Dhesh
25th March 2007, 06:45 PM
I don't know what their real names are. Kasthuri is not fighting back enough or as much as her younger brother Suresh and Ganesh (anna). She should just divorce Ram and marry anyone she wants.

aanaa
25th March 2007, 08:05 PM
she is not going to marry again.
wants to live typical old lady. again its ""ekta"" production they will maintain old tradition

mokshani
26th March 2007, 09:51 AM
I don't know what their real names are. Kasthuri is not fighting back enough or as much as her younger brother Suresh and Ganesh (anna). She should just divorce Ram and marry anyone she wants.
I dont think she will marry anyone too, but last month sometime they introduced a single parent with a son, kasturi became very close to the kid, may be there are chances to share her life with him and his father ???? never know tamil mega serials, anything can happen anytime!!

aanaa
26th March 2007, 09:04 PM
Reka might die after the delivery then Kasthuri might take the kid/
who knows

Dhesh
27th March 2007, 11:17 PM
Mokshani, u mite b rite because she was very close to that boy. She might marry the boy's dad because the boy doesn't have a mum. I think in the end Rekha's mum and dad will not find out about Kasthuri being Raam's wife because they may ahve a heart attack or something. They may just think Kasthuri just changd her mind about marriage. They might not know why.

aanaa
28th March 2007, 08:40 PM
whats going on now

mokshani
28th March 2007, 11:49 PM
Reka might die after the delivery then Kasthuri might take the kid/
who knows
Hey aanaa, that might be a good twist too. but sad that rekha will die, I want rekha to findout the truth and avoid ram permanently. He shld regret avoiding kasturi and feel bad and live alone all through his life.... How is that imagination???? :roll: :evil:

mokshani
29th March 2007, 12:01 AM
whats going on now
Kasturi's both sisters got married. At the marriage, ram try to hide from rekha's father as he visit the marriage of his friend's son. On the otherside, ram's father gets scared and hides from rekha's father. Rekha's father also looks at ram's father, gets scared and leaves the wedding hall.
Ram totally gets confused looking at his father and father-in-law hiding from eachother and their reactions. Kasturi's brother,suresh warns ram to take care of her and rent a seperate house for her. ram and suresh gets into fight and suresh leave the house.

Dhesh
29th March 2007, 02:54 PM
I feel sorry for Dhanam because she's given a really hard time by her mother in law for her husband's death. Also, her sister in law is secretly taking revenge from her by acting really nice and polite infront of her and her mother. She still hasn't got over what happened in college.
Raam should die because she is avoiding Kasthuri and being so rude to her and her family. He doesn't care about anyone who dies that is related to her or anything.

aanaa
29th March 2007, 07:48 PM
Dhesh
understand your concern
but Ram is the hero here so its very hard to kill him
donot know directors may change ther view.
feel sorry for Dhanam.
btw
do you know what RAM and Reka s' real name

mokshani
29th March 2007, 07:50 PM
In yesterday's kasturi show, ram was again threatened by his friend ganesh to rent ahouse for kasturi. Ram decides to rent a house and stay with her for few days untill her brother goes back to village and later to leave her alone. Kasturi's will be steaming the warm air under the bed sheet, ram pretends to be very nice to kasturi and tells her what all bad thinks he has done, but.... kasturi calls him from the back, he gets confused and scared to know who is under the sheet. It was rekha, rekha foundout the truth abt ram..........

aanaa
30th March 2007, 06:54 PM
very interesting
now what??

mokshani
10th April 2007, 12:45 AM
Rekha gets very angry on ram for cheating her and her family and gets angry on kasturi for letting ram to treat her as a servent. Rekha kicks him out of her bed and make him to sleep in the cornor of the room as he did to kasturi. Now she wants to abort the child which makes ram desperate and sorry for his behaviour. Rekha's parents doesnt know anything abt this, only kasturi, ram and rekha knows.

aanaa
10th April 2007, 08:01 PM
moving good
thanks mokshani

mokshani
11th April 2007, 02:25 AM
moving good
thanks mokshani
no problem aanaa. Iam enjoying ram's misery, he is suffering everyday with rekha's torture.

aanaa
11th April 2007, 03:16 AM
but poor Thanam

Ravi Krishnan
11th April 2007, 07:45 AM
In the last episode I saw in KL Thanam acts darn stupid. First she stands for her right to continue working inspite of her mom-in-law asking her to stop working. Later, Thanam makes an about turn and says she will only go to work with the blessings of her mom-in-law! I really don't know what the script writer is trying to say but the whole thing looks sooooo contrived!! :?

mokshani
11th April 2007, 11:58 PM
In the last episode I saw in KL Thanam acts darn stupid. First she stands for her right to continue working inspite of her mom-in-law asking her to stop working. Later, Thanam makes an about turn and says she will only go to work with the blessings of her mom-in-law! I really don't know what the script writer is trying to say but the whole thing looks sooooo contrived!! :?
very true, after all she is the sister of kasturi, she shld show atleast little bit stupidity using sentiment :D

mokshani
12th April 2007, 12:04 AM
Rekha asks ram to sign divorce papers: the flash back of ram asking kasturi to sign divorce papers comes right infront of his eye... :evil:

aanaa
12th April 2007, 01:59 AM
very true, after all she is the sister of kasturi, :D
I like the statement :bangcomp: :hammer:

aanaa
12th April 2007, 02:00 AM
Rekha asks ram to sign divorce papers: the flash back of ram asking kasturi to sign divorce papers comes right infront of his eye... :evil:
Ram never going to learn any lesson
so adamant

mokshani
12th April 2007, 09:07 PM
did watch yesterday's episode aanaa??

aanaa
14th April 2007, 06:56 AM
I did watch .

because here it stars at 7.30 pm EST -

normal reka & ram/ kasthuri bla bla
reka is demanding for diverse.

mokshani
14th April 2007, 11:57 PM
Even yesterday episode was like that... divorce conversation and dhanam having problem with her m-law.

aanaa
15th April 2007, 07:45 PM
agree with you
going to see more torture for Thanak

then sterio type argument amoung Ram/ Reka/ Kasthuri

mokshani
16th April 2007, 12:41 AM
soon rekha's parents will findout abt ram and kasturi. Iam guessing: may be her parents hate kasturi unlike rekha!!

aanaa
16th April 2007, 09:13 PM
may be true
reka's parent and ram parent has some flash back

so ram dad wonot agree ??/

Ravi Krishnan
18th April 2007, 02:25 PM
Ram is being portrayed as a thick skinned individual who has no self-respect. Not only had he cheated on his frist wife, but he lives with his in-laws and in spite of Reka asking him to buzz off, he continues to remain in the house and tries to justify his action. A man like Ram ought to be pilloried!

aanaa
20th April 2007, 02:01 AM
thank you ravi

mokshani
20th April 2007, 02:19 AM
Ram is being portrayed as a thick skinned individual who has no self-respect. Not only had he cheated on his frist wife, but he lives with his in-laws and in spite of Reka asking him to buzz off, he continues to remain in the house and tries to justify his action. A man like Ram ought to be pilloried!
very true, he has no self-respect and no respect from rekha but still he lives at his in-laws house!!! :roll:. He is not worth it...

mokshani
20th April 2007, 02:24 AM
in past episodes, rekha is been on fire. She decides to go to office with her dad, when ram goes against her, she tells she had studied than more him,she is richer than him and in all aspects she is better than him, so she would decide what she wants unlike kasturi. Rekha advices kasturi to live with ram from now on as she is out to office.

Ravi Krishnan
21st April 2007, 05:03 PM
But I wonder why, while portraying Kasturi as an epitome of Indian womanhood, the story makes her look like a spineless "mandu" a shameless woman who rather see Reka and Ram live a happy life than think about her own future and continue to slave for them! For all intents and purposes, Kasturi must leave the Annamalai household rather then be there like a fool and endure the insults of Ram and the patronising attitude of Reka. The Annamalai's treat her a lttle more than an unpaid servant who makes good coffee for them!!

aanaa
21st April 2007, 08:25 PM
thanks for the breif update mokshani

aanaa
21st April 2007, 08:28 PM
[quote="Ravi Krishnan"]But I wonder why, quote]
Ravi ,
may be you are in US or... thinking bharathy kanda penn.

this poor kasthuri from village and she was brought that way.

I knew she is not fit for 2000 era but stroy goes like ...........

mokshani
22nd April 2007, 08:50 AM
But I wonder why, while portraying Kasturi as an epitome of Indian womanhood, the story makes her look like a spineless "mandu" a shameless woman who rather see Reka and Ram live a happy life than think about her own future and continue to slave for them! For all intents and purposes, Kasturi must leave the Annamalai household rather then be there like a fool and endure the insults of Ram and the patronising attitude of Reka. The Annamalai's treat her a lttle more than an unpaid servant who makes good coffee for them!!
Hi ravi! kasturi, hmmm, a controversial woman!!! Even if she wants to move out from annamalai house hold, where would she go? she doesnt want her father to know abt her life, she cant survive in any other place by herself as she is very naive. I think She needs some strong support from someone to bring her up/boost her confidence.

On the otherside, as u said, she is mandu, she is just taking all bad things that was done by ram with out confronting him.

aanaa
22nd April 2007, 07:42 PM
we are discussing kasthuri here as mandu, naive ,,,,,

so her acting is good ?/

kandiban
25th April 2007, 03:33 PM
this stroy just like a movie act by mohan and....suhasini .... on those day right ? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

mokshani
25th April 2007, 08:02 PM
this stroy just like a movie act by mohan and....suhasini .... on those day right ? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yes, the movie name is " Yenn purushan dhan yenakku mattum dhan" i guess. The cast was mohan, suhasini and radha.

mokshani
25th April 2007, 08:03 PM
we are discussing kasthuri here as mandu, naive ,,,,,

so her acting is good ?/
i think kasturi acting is really good, she fits well for the charector.

mokshani
25th April 2007, 08:18 PM
Rekha foundout abt ram's parents and sister. ram slaps kasturi for telling rekha abt his parents..... rekha's parents gets doubt on rekha for her behaviour.
So far episodes slaping is the only thing he hadnt done to kasturi, now thats also including. The only thing remaining is drinking alcohol and beat her up!!!

aanaa
25th April 2007, 10:04 PM
So far episodes slaping is the only thing he hadnt done to kasturi, now thats also including. The only thing remaining is drinking alcohol and beat her up!!!
well said

whats Ram and reka 's actual names?

mokshani
27th April 2007, 12:26 AM
whats Ram and reka 's actual names?
i have no idea, i dont know anyone frm kasturi

aanaa
27th April 2007, 02:14 AM
kasthuri's older sister is neelima rani
second one - rojasri

mokshani
27th April 2007, 07:59 PM
Thanx aanaa for the info. What abt kasturi? do u know her name? In yesterday's episode, ram's sis getting engaged soon. Ram goes to his parents and asks kasturi to come with ganesh. Rekha now knows everything didnt bother to attend anything or say anything to anyone.

aanaa
28th April 2007, 12:27 AM
kasthiru = eswari rai
ram sister actually host some show in suntv = her name is aparna
ganesh - niththish

if you really interested charater name vs real name
go to
http: // groups. yahoo. com/ group/ mp3tamilserials/
ofcourse free registration
check under photo --> real name

mokshani
29th April 2007, 09:41 PM
Thanx dear for the info., I will check through.

aanaa
30th April 2007, 01:12 AM
Thanx dear for the info., I will check through.
you are welcome

mokshani
8th May 2007, 12:32 AM
Kasturi visits her in-laws with rekha. Rekha all dressed and immitating like kasturi at ram's place. Rekha says she is servant of kasturi and ram. Ram gets very angry and annoyed with rekha's behaviour.

aanaa
8th May 2007, 02:10 AM
thx for the brief update

mokshani
10th May 2007, 08:27 PM
kasturi's inlaws and neighbours ask rekha how kasturi and ram living in chennai. Rekha explains: they make a good couple and in cities usually couple wont hurry for kids. Rekha decides to stay at ram's place for a while to teach him a lesson.

aanaa
10th May 2007, 08:30 PM
Rekha is acting as kasthuri - servant maid
good
poor nilema rani - thanu - MIL and SIL

mokshani
10th May 2007, 08:33 PM
Feels good to see ram suffering... he deserves this treatment. Rekha is playing well... Kasturi being quiet and stuck between ram and rekha's game.
Dhanam is harrased by her mil and sil, her husband has no peace at home because of problems.

aanaa
12th May 2007, 08:23 PM
thanks Mokshani.

Ram still same cunning charactor

mokshani
23rd May 2007, 10:34 PM
Rekha told ram's parents abt his behaviour with kasturi. To convince his parents and rekha, ram acts as if he accepted kasturi as his real life partner. Rekha and ram's family is very happy. Poor kasturi is used as puppet in the hands of ram!!

aanaa
24th May 2007, 08:06 PM
still RAM cheating

mokshani
25th May 2007, 08:20 AM
Yes he is!!! rekha is asking ram to take kasturi to a different house and live with her. Ram is not agreeing.... Kasturi is confused....... rekha is stubborn...

aanaa
26th May 2007, 12:38 AM
thanks
kasturi acing good but poor girl

kandiban
28th May 2007, 03:36 PM
update pls pa .... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: thanks :ty: :ty:

aanaa
28th May 2007, 07:48 PM
in brief:

Reka rented a new house for Ram/ kasthuri and ofcourse for herself too.

Kasthuri's SIL marriage arrangement is in progress.

kaja/family --> ok

mokshani
3rd June 2007, 11:24 PM
Hi guys! how r u all! caughtup with lot of guests, couldnt logon. Kasturi has lot of turning points now.
--REkha convinced her parents to moveout of house
--Ram and kasturi stay in one room and rekha stays in different room.
--Ram decide to act close to kasturi, so rekha get jealous.
--Dhanam is harrased by her MIL and SIL.

aanaa
4th June 2007, 07:59 PM
thanks mokshani
keep post

mokshani
4th June 2007, 08:29 PM
Not a problem aanaa, will post as soon as i watch.

mokshani
7th June 2007, 05:43 PM
Ram is acting to be close with kasturi and on other side try to get her killed. ram's parents visit chennai, rekha back to her servant act before kasturi's inlaws.

aanaa
7th June 2007, 09:06 PM
thanks mokkshani
reka is alos acting good

mokshani
8th June 2007, 09:13 PM
ram's parents are home, rekha is doing gr8 job in being servant to all of them. Look at kasturi, she looks very pretty wearing jewelry and nice sarees. Rekha is sleeping in kitchen and kasturi in bedroom with ram, ofcourse acting that they are together.

aanaa
9th June 2007, 12:34 AM
wait an see
how its moving.

now reka sleeping in kitchen
haha

mokshani
21st June 2007, 09:00 PM
Ram tried to kill kasturi with a lorry accident, ofcourse she escapes. Ram and kasturi goes to temple, rekha's father saw ram going with a girl in the temple. He goes to rekha's house and yells at ram that he has affair with some girl.

aanaa
22nd June 2007, 06:27 PM
Does Rekha's father know that Ram married Kasturi or?

mokshani
22nd June 2007, 08:06 PM
In yesterday's episode, rekha's father found out rekha is second wife of ram. He hit and almost choked ram to death, it was a gr8 scene to watch ram getting beatenup and yelled. But rekha's father didnt bother to findout who is ram's first wife. Rekha requested her dad not to tell her mom abt this because she is a heart patient.

aanaa
24th June 2007, 07:29 PM
thanks mokshani
waiting for the Monday updates
enjoy ur w/ends

kandiban
12th July 2007, 01:42 PM
kasturi when to rekha father hse

aanaa
16th July 2007, 01:25 AM
thanks
proceed with your brief story

mokshani
16th July 2007, 06:50 PM
kasturi being more stupid stupid now a days! people are making decisions for her. Its irritating to watch, but.... couldnt giveup on this show.

Rekha's father trying to get divorce for kasturi and ram;
rekha is trying to protect kasturi from her father;
ram asking kasturi to tell rekha that she wants and agrees to get divorce from ram...

Ganesh is trying to help kasturi and got into fight with ram, kasturi yells at ganesh and ask him to leave the house.

aanaa
16th July 2007, 11:59 PM
why Kasturi so stupid?
from the beginning she is stupid
except thali sentiment
what a stupid charactor !!
as you said its not worth also could not giveup the update

thanks

mokshani
20th July 2007, 09:23 PM
kasturi signed divorce paper as ram requested. rekha is upset with her dad and ram. Kasturi's father call kasturi home, but rekha's mom picks up and realises kasturi has father and is married to ram........ end of yesterday's episode.......

aanaa
23rd July 2007, 05:05 PM
thanks moshni
where is rekha ?still with Ram?

mokshani
23rd July 2007, 07:21 PM
rekha, ram and kasturi are back at rekha's parents house. they r all talking to eachother very harsh and pin pointing their mistakes. Kasturi as usual staying between people saying nothing and people ruling her life.

aanaa
24th July 2007, 08:55 PM
poor kasturi character.
what is happenng kasturi's sister married life

mokshani
25th July 2007, 09:58 PM
As usual m-law and s-law's torture, but back fired, dhanam's m-law cuts the break wires on her scooty, but instead of dhanam, her s-law takes the bike and broke her hand and leg.
Rekha's both parents know abt kasturi and background, they both beg kasturi for rekha's life. kasturi promises that she wont be an obstacle for rekha's life.

aanaa
26th July 2007, 05:31 PM
so dhanam is in Hospital? ha ha ha.

sidumoonchi kasturi
when she is going to learn ??

mokshani
26th July 2007, 08:51 PM
it was dhanam's sister-in-law who got into accident and was in hospital a day. Ofcourse the alumoongi is been crying abt her life, dont know when she is going to turn against everyone, getting annoyed!!!

aanaa
30th July 2007, 05:33 PM
does kasturi goes to valai kaappu?

mokshani
1st August 2007, 08:19 PM
nope, she couldnt go, she didnt know untill last minute from ram. Rekha's mom and dad both knows abt kasturi and ram. Rekha's mom behave bad with kasturi. Ram got sick, rekha never bothers, kasturi prays to god and takes care of him like a baby. Rekha's mom hates it and ask rekha to takecare of ram, but she says she didnt need to takecare of anyone.......

aanaa
2nd August 2007, 05:38 PM
so is Ram getting softcorner towards kasturi?
what about Kasturi's 2 sis?

mokshani
2nd August 2007, 06:43 PM
Ram never has soft cornor for kasturi, he always used her for his necessaries. one of kasturi's sis is all happy and ready to deliver baby any moment. The other one[dhanam] is turned against her m-law and sis-law. As far as her concern she can live up to it.....

appachelam
23rd August 2007, 12:47 PM
Hi mokshani i m Puspa from Malaysia, i will be glad if you put me into ur hub list. i hv been reading alot of ur summaries about Kalki serials which is still going on Jayatv in Malaysia still going on now we are watching episode 587 ur update is really super…I can not wait whenever i log in to hub I will read ur updated story about Kalki I got no patient.. I feel like still a lot more episode to go…..so all in how many episode this serials ?

aanaa
23rd August 2007, 05:27 PM
HI Mokshani

where r u?

MazhaiKuruvi
5th September 2007, 07:11 PM
I just started watching this story. What is this story about. How did this guy acquire a second wife? Why is she still with him after finding out there is "Kasthuri"?

aanaa
7th September 2007, 02:07 AM
good to go
He - Ram - married Kasturi - forced by his dad ( ?)
but when he goes there to see kasturi before marriage
he accidently see Reka there.
He had -one side- fallen love with Reka in his work place/town.
but married Kasturi.
Kasturi in village and proceed his life in chennai

Reka's marriage had a big problem on wedding day
so he married her.

mokshani
10th September 2007, 09:08 AM
[tscii:45b4b9371b]Hi mokshani i m Puspa from Malaysia, i will be glad if you put me into ur hub list. i hv been reading alot of ur summaries about Kalki serials which is still going on Jayatv in Malaysia still going on now we are watching episode 587 ur update is really super…I can not wait whenever i log in to hub I will read ur updated story about Kalki I got no patient.. I feel like still a lot more episode to go…..so all in how many episode this serials ?[/tscii:45b4b9371b]

Hi puspa! welcome to the group and hub, sorry i couldnt reply earlier, i was busy with work and house hold things, thanx for ur comments and i am glad u enjoy them. sorry i dont remember how many episodes were there in kalki!!!... Any other question?? please dont hesitate :), will try to answer :wink:. keep in touch dear!

mokshani
10th September 2007, 09:22 AM
HI Mokshani

where r u?
Hey aanaa! sorry couldnt reply u know y :roll:, so how r things with u? Kasturi is still going with few improvements:
rekha delivered boy baby and wont let ram touch
she has turned against her own parents standingup for kasturi
now whole family hates kasturi
.... looking at this situation kasturi now acting different, she is talking against rekha and family with no respect........ i guess she is going to prove something at the end of the day.... end of episodes....

appachelam
10th September 2007, 10:36 AM
[tscii:9a463c67e8]Hi Mokshani, I m so glad to see ur reply...thank you my dear. .i knew kalki is already over somewhere in February, 07..now in Malaysia we are watching the scene where Kalki will go to hotel to find out about Dharani disappearance and will fight with the hotel manager ..i saw the scene there is a call from the hotel manager, for her but once she went to clarify the matter that fellow denying it.. I guess Pooja must be behind this cheating? Am I right Mokshani. I will be very happy if I can have ur e-mail address, if you don’t mind. :ty: [/tscii:9a463c67e8]

mokshani
10th September 2007, 10:17 PM
[tscii:bcf554266c]Hi Mokshani, I m so glad to see ur reply...thank you my dear. .i knew kalki is already over somewhere in February, 07..now in Malaysia we are watching the scene where Kalki will go to hotel to find out about Dharani disappearance and will fight with the hotel manager ..i saw the scene there is a call from the hotel manager, for her but once she went to clarify the matter that fellow denying it.. I guess Pooja must be behind this cheating? Am I right Mokshani. I will be very happy if I can have ur e-mail address, if you don’t mind. :ty: [/tscii:bcf554266c]

Hi puspa! i dont mind telling u who is behind all the confusion in kalki show, but its very thrilling and gr8 turning point. Let me know if u still want to know....... so u live in malaysia, nice, r u working? or studying? howlong have u been there? whats ur native place? I guess i asked too many questions already, reply me when time permits...

appachelam
11th September 2007, 07:46 AM
Hi Mokshani, its nice to hear from u again, actually i m eager to know who is the culprit.....behind all the trouble. I m really impatient right now please!!!. Malaysia its my motherland, i m married and working mother. U are welcome to ask more question my dear. I will be very much happy if u can give me ur mail address. :cool2:

mokshani
11th September 2007, 07:58 AM
Hi Mokshani, its nice to hear from u again, actually i m eager to know who is the culprit.....behind all the trouble. I m really impatient right now please!!!. Malaysia its my motherland, i m married and working mother. U are welcome to ask more question my dear. I will be very much happy if u can give me ur mail address. :cool2:
wow! nice, i had sent u a private message with my email id, i dont know if u had checked it?!! If u didnt receive it, i will send it again. let me know dear. Well talk abt kalki.... its ramanathan who wants to kill dharani, surprised isnt it???!!! and pooja on the otherside trying to takeover kalki's property with a crooked and cunning mind. Also she stole kalki's second child and raise him in different house with the help of a baby sitter.

iam not sure if the climax is justified by showing ramanathan as a villan at the end and he did everything to have pooja with him!!!

I DONT KNOW IF I CAN COME ONLINE TOMORROW, ITS MY BIRTHDAY, WILL REPLY U GUYS SOON :) .

appachelam
11th September 2007, 11:11 AM
Hi Mokshani i receive ur id will keep in touch with you, pls check ur e-mail ok :o

aanaa
11th September 2007, 05:53 PM
MOKSHANI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

appachelam
12th September 2007, 06:09 AM
HI SUSHMA

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SUSHMA"
*****MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR******

mokshani
12th September 2007, 07:19 AM
HI SUSHMA

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SUSHMA"
*****MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR******

Thank you puspa, Thank you somuch for wishes.

mokshani
12th September 2007, 07:20 AM
MOKSHANI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hey aanaa, thanx for the wishes dear :)

aanaa
12th September 2007, 05:42 PM
now you are back Mokshani

go ahead with the update also pl

mokshani
12th September 2007, 08:11 PM
Kasturi complains abt everyone in the house. She says rekha has affair with her friend, so ram must forget her and settledown with kasturi. Kasturi doing all these things wantedly, so rekha would let kasturi to leave the house and live with ram happily.

aanaa
12th September 2007, 10:58 PM
what do you think about Kasturi character

Does she so smart

appachelam
13th September 2007, 08:10 AM
Hi Mokshani how are u? I did sent a few e-mail pls check its quite interesting. .pls feel free to reply my e-mail once in the while. Once in the while i will have s chance to watch Kasturi its interesting too pls update ya

mokshani
13th September 2007, 08:03 PM
what do you think about Kasturi character

Does she so smartRight now the charecter is turning around and talking straight face to face. she knows she cant live with ram and now rekha is being stubborn that she will make ram to live her. kasturi stuck between rekha and ram and on the side she gets yelled by rekha's mom. So, she decided to get out of the house... i think that a good decision instead of being a servant and get yelled by everyone.

mokshani
13th September 2007, 08:11 PM
Once in the while i will have s chance to watch Kasturi its interesting too pls update ya
kasturi talks bad abt rekha's charector and behaviour with ram and says they shld moveout of the house as they dont respect him as a son-in-law. She is doing all these just to make rekha angry, so she can get out of the house easily. On the other side, kasturi's dad come to chennai with his other son-in-law for a interview, ganesh takes them to his house, but kasturi's fathier asks him to take him to kasturi's house. Ganesh tries his best to stop him going there, but he is effortless. Kasturi's dad is on the way to kasturi's house with ganesh..... end of episode.

aanaa
13th September 2007, 08:17 PM
kasturi talks bad abt rekha's charector end of episode.
thanks
how come Kasuri changed in overnight

mokshani
13th September 2007, 08:48 PM
kasturi talks bad abt rekha's charector end of episode.
thanks
how come Kasuri changed in overnight
Suddenly she decided that she shld get out of the house and took the opportunity of a new servant maid coming into the house. Targeting ram, rekha and family she started her fight with the servant maid and from there she fights with rekha and family.

Mega serials.... u never know how,when, what happens :roll:

aanaa
14th September 2007, 05:35 PM

:lol:

now does Kasturi live with Ram or ???
kasturi playing drams so that Reka & Ram will unite

mokshani
14th September 2007, 07:59 PM

now does Kasturi live with Ram or ???
kasturi playing drams so that Reka & Ram will unite
Kasturi is staying at rekha's house and she is talking rude to everyone especially rekha and ram so rekha would let her go out of the house. I didnt watch yesterday's episode... i wonder what happened as kasturi's dad went to visit her with ganesh.

aanaa
18th September 2007, 05:41 PM
Mokshani

Is Kasturi still at home or gone with her dad

aanaa
25th September 2007, 06:07 PM
hello mokshani
update pl

appachelam
4th October 2007, 11:49 AM
i think she is on vacation....thats why no reply

aanaa
4th October 2007, 10:25 PM
there may be another flash back starts soon.
Ram's father & Reka's father

aanaa
12th October 2007, 01:10 AM
still flashback

annamalai and jothi are brother and sister

jothi love the masilamani who worked in their garden
father dies

mokshani
15th October 2007, 07:42 PM
hey guys! sorry, i couldnt reply u any sooner, caughtup with few stuff around the house and was also sick for a while.
Talking abt kasturi... lot of things happened,.. kasturi was kicked out of the house by rekha and family, kasturi's dad fight with them and curse them like anything. Later annamalai findsout that ram's dad is his enemy for past 30 years. For the past week they havebeen telecasting flash back of annamalai and jyothi's
story. Finally now annamalai visited jyothi's[ram's mom] house and explained everything to them abt ram..... end of episode....

By the way iam going to india next week, will be back mid of dec., will defenitely keep in touch with u guys.

aanaa
16th October 2007, 07:17 PM
Glad u r back Mokshani.

take care urself

enjoy ur trip at back home

have a nice trip

mokshani
16th October 2007, 07:45 PM
Thanx aanaa, iam leaving on sunday, cant wait to see my parents, its been one and half year, woooooooohooooooooo 5 more days to go :).

Talk abt kasturi.. ram's parents know abt ram and rekha, ram's dad visit kasturi and apolozises for ram's behaviour, says he will make ram to live with her, but kasturi rejects visiting ram.... end of episode..

aanaa
17th October 2007, 06:49 PM
enjoy with your parents

do they have sunTV backhome

spend time with parents not with TV

mokshani
18th October 2007, 07:06 AM
enjoy with your parents

do they have sunTV backhome

spend time with parents not with TV
sure they have suntv, but i dont think i get time to watch tv, i will be running around india visiting friends and family :)

aanaa
27th October 2007, 01:05 AM
We have added the title song link at the beginning of this thread.

down load and enjoy

mokshani
28th October 2007, 09:44 PM
Hi aanaa & puspa! After a great difficulty i reached india safely. My flight got delayed for 7 hrs at New jersey, but after reaching paris it had some problem with engine, so they had to put us in hotels at paris, After one and half day i reached bombay and got flight delayed for 10 more hours. Finally and finally i reached chennai and saw my parents, it was a big relief.
I saw kalki on friday, lot of improvement in her, she is learning and getting educated. On the otherside, ram joined rekha's company and managing few things and getting into trouble for making some wrong judgement. He gets yelled by rekha before manager and employees......... end of episode

aanaa
29th October 2007, 06:29 AM
Thanks Mokshani

At last u r in home with parents

Enjoy with them.

Did u enjoy at Paris ? Great beautiful city.

appachelam
6th November 2007, 01:32 PM
Hi to all my Hub Friends i am wishing you & your family and Beloved ones
A Very Happy Deepavali :P

aanaa
6th November 2007, 07:14 PM
thank you
and wishing you all same

aanaa
4th January 2008, 07:23 PM
where are you mokshani
come on join with us

mokshani
3rd February 2008, 10:11 PM
hey guys! this is mokshani... got very busy, couldnt come on the hub. so, how r u all doing? whats new with "mayyam.com" ? Keep in touch guys... i will update kasturi soon, its getting interesting now.....

aanaa
4th February 2008, 01:00 AM
welcome back Mokshani
keep post your updates with ur comments as usual

Devar Magan
4th February 2008, 02:05 AM
on my kamal..

people discussing kasturi???????????

enakku enna sollrathune therilaye.. aiyoyoyoyoyoyooo

aanaa
6th February 2008, 07:32 PM
Mokshani

waiting for your updates

mokshani
8th February 2008, 09:31 PM
Mokshani

waiting for your updates

kasturi has changed a lot. With her father-in-law's encouragement She got education at home by a teacher called bharath. She changed her attitude, her looks and way of talking. Now she and her in-laws moved to chennai, opened a company called "KCT" [kasturi computer technology]. On the otherside, ram joined rekha's business and with not much experience he is loosing all his clients. Rekha and her father going crazy loosing all clients to KCT company. They still dont know who is running KCT company. Rekha and ram getting upset on eachother and competiting at work,but endup insulting ram before the company staff.

aanaa
9th February 2008, 12:37 AM
welcome back with updates Mokshani
thank you
keep post

aanaa
17th August 2008, 12:58 AM
மும்மொழி'யிலும் வரவேற்பு பெற்ற கஸ்தூரி

ஒரு நல்ல படைப்பு மொழிகளைக் கடந்தும் ஜெயிக்கும் என்பதற்கு சமீபத்திய சின்னத்திரை உதாரணம், கஸ்தூரி தொடர். பாலாஜி டெலிபிலிம்ஸ் தயாரிப்பான இந்த தொடர், தமிழில் சன் டி.வி.யில் 500 எபிசோடை கடந்து ஒளிபரப்பாகிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. மலையாளத்தில் 450 எபிசோடுகளை கடந்து தொடர்ந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறது. தெலுங்கில் 800 எபிசோடுகளை தாண்டி ஒளிபரப்பாகிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. தெலுங்கிலும், மலையாளத்திலும் இந்த தொடருக்குப் பெயர் `கல்யாணி'

தமிழ் கஸ்தூரி தொடரில் நாயகியாக ஈஸ்வரிராவ் நடிக்கிறார். தெலுங்கில் இந்த கேரக்டரில் `மெட்டி ஒலி' காயத்ரி நடிக்கிறார். மலையாளத்தில் புதுமுக நடிகை நடிக்கிறார்.

கிராமத்துப் பெண்ணான கஸ்தூரி, நகரத்து இளைஞனுக்கு வாழ்க்கைப்படுகிறாள். அப்பாவி மனைவியை புறக்கணிக்கும் கணவன், அவளை உதாசீனப்படுத்துவதையே கொள்கையாக வைத்திருக்கிறான். அத்தனையையும் பொறுமையே வடிவாய் தாங்கிக் கொள்ளும் கஸ்தூரிக்கு அடுத்த கட்ட சோதனை வருகிறது. கஸ்தூரி இருக்கும் போதே வேறொரு பெண்ணுக்கு தாலி கட்டி மனைவியாக்கிக் கொள்கிறான் கணவன்.

பொறுமையின் சிகரம் கஸ்தூரி, கணவனால் தனது எதிர்காலம் சிதைக்கப்பட்டது தெரிந்ததும் என்ன நடவடிக்கை மேற்கொள்ளப் போகிறாள்? அடுத்துவரும் எபிசோடுகள் கஸ்தூரியின் எதிர்காலத்தை நிர்ணயிக்கிறது.

இந்த தொடரின் வெற்றி குறித்து பாலாஜி டெலிபிலிம்சின் நிறுவனத்தின் கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட் சந்திரமோகன் நாக் கூறியதாவது:-

``கஸ்தூரி தொடருக்கு வரவேற்பை நாங்கள் எதிர்பார்த்தது உண்மை, ஆனால் இந்த அளவுக்கு ரசிகர்கள் கொண்டாடுவார்கள் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கவில்லை. இந்த வெற்றியை விழா எடுத்து விரைவில் கொண்டாட இருக்கிறோம்.

தொடர்ந்து புதிய சீரியல்கள், சினிமாக்கள் தயாரிப்பிலும் எங்கள் நிறுவனம் ஈடுபட இருக்கிறது. அதற்காக நடிப்பு ஆர்வம் கொண்ட புதியவர்களை தேடிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறோம். கிடைக்கிற பட்சத்தில் புதுமுகங்கள் அதிகம் இடம் பெறும் தொடர்களும், சினிமாக்களும் உருவாகும்.''

aanaa
8th November 2008, 08:06 PM
hey guys! this is mokshani... got very busy, couldnt come on the hub. so, how r u all doing? whats new with "mayyam.com" ? Keep in touch guys... i will update kasturi soon, its getting interesting now.....

where is the update

still waiting

aanaa
8th November 2008, 08:06 PM
[tscii:db8c227db1]

கஸ்தூரியில் முன்னணி நடிகை

சன் டிவியில் கஸ்தூரி தொடர் 600 எபிசோடுகள் தாண்டியிருக்கிறது. சமீபத்தில் இந்த தொடருக்கான காட்சிகள் சிங்கப்பூரில் படம் பிடிக்கப்பட்டன. பகல் நேர தொடர்களில் முதன்முதலாக சிங்கப்பூரில் படமாக்கப் பட்ட தொடரும் இதுதான். வரும் வாரங்களில் இந்த சிங்கப்பூர் காட்சிகளை காணலாம்.

இந்த புதிய காட்சிகளில் இருந்து நடிகை நியா அறிமுகமாகிறார். தொடரில் சிமி என்ற கேரக்டரில் இவர் வருகிறார்.இவர் வருÛகையைத் தொடர்ந்து கதையின் போக்கிலும் மாற்றம் செய்யப்பட்டிருக்கிறது. மலையாளப் படஉலகில் முன்னணி நடிகையான நியா, தொடரில் நடிக்கவருவதும் இதுவே முதன்முறை.

தொடருக்கு திரைக்கதை வசனம்: குரு சம்பத்குமார். ஒளிப்பதிவு: சரவணன். இயக்கம்: தவ.கார்த்திக். கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட்: சந்திரமோகன் நாக்.
[/tscii:db8c227db1]

R.Latha
5th January 2009, 12:57 PM
கஸ்தூரி தொடரை இப்போது இயக்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் கார்த்திக், ஆரம்பத்தில் அந்த தொடரின் இரண்டாவது எபிசோடு இயக்குனராக இருந்தவர்.

aanaa
13th October 2009, 09:57 PM
கஸ்தூரி தொடரில் மீண்டும் `ஈஸ்வரி ராவ்'

சன் டி.வி.யில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் கஸ்தூரி தொடர் 800-வது எபிசோடை எட்டிப் பிடித்திருக்கிறது. இதில் கஸ்தூரியாக நடித்த ஈஸ்வரிராவ், இடையில் சில காலம் நடிக்காமல் இருந்தார். இப்போது மீண்டும் கஸ்தூரியாக தன் நடிப்பைத் தொடர்கிறார்.

கதைப்படி கஸ்தூரியைக் கொல்ல திட்டமிடப்பட்ட சதியால் கஸ்தூரி தனது முகத்தை தொலைக்க நேர்ந்தது. முக மாற்றம் நேர்ந்த பிறகு கஸ்தூரி கேரக்டரில் ஈஸ்வரிராவுக்கு பதிலாக வேறொரு நடிகை நடிக்க வேண்டியதாயிற்று.. இப்போது விதி கஸ்தூரி வாழ்வில் மீண்டும் விளையாட, இந்த விளையாட்டின் ஒரு நன்மையாக மருத்துவ வல்லுனர்களால் கஸ்தூரிக்கு அவளது முகமே மீண்டும் கிடைக்கிறது.

`திரும்பக் கிடைத்த தனது முகத்தோடு பழைய பிரச்சினைகள் மீண்டும் துரத்த, கஸ்தூரியின் போராட்டம் தொடர்கிறது. ஒரு பக்கம் திரும்பக் கிடைத்த பழைய முகம், மறுபுறம் தன்னை மன்னித்து ஏற்கும்படி உருகி நிற்கும் முன்னாள் கணவன், இன்னொரு புறத்தில் தொலைந்துபோன இந்நாள் கணவன் என போராட்டங்கள் கஸ்தூரியின் வாழ்வில் தொடர்கிறது.

"மீண்டும் ஈஸ்வரிராவே கஸ்தூரியாக வருவதால், உணர்வு ரீதியாக கஸ்தூரியுடன் தொடர்ந்து பயணப்பட்டு வரும் ரசிகர்கள் அவரது உணர்ச்சி பூர்வமான நடிப்பில் உருகி நிற்கப்போவது உறுதி!'' என்கிறார், பாலாஜி டெலிபிலிம்ஸின் தென்னிந்திய கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட் சுபாவெங்கட்.

கதை: ஏக்தா கபூர், திரைக்கதை: குருசம்பத்,
வசனம்: தவமணி வசீகரன், இயக்கம்: கே. ஷிவா.
தயாரிப்பு: ஏக்தாகபூர், ஷோபாகபூர்.

நன்றி: தினமலர்

aanaa
22nd September 2010, 06:57 PM
புதிய கதைக்களத்தில் `கஸ்தூரி'

திங்கள் முதல் வெள்ளி வரை தினமும் முற்பகல் 11.30 மணிக்கு சன் டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் தொடர் `கஸ்தூரி'. நடிகை ஈஸ்வரிராவ் நடிக்கும் இந்த தொடரில்
இப்போது கதை முற்றிலும் புதிய திசையில் விறுவிறுப்பாக பயணிக்கிறது என்கிறார், தொடரின் கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட் கமீலா நாசர்.

பிரபல குணச்சித்திர -வில்லன் நடிகர் நாசரின் திருமதியான இவர், ஏற்கனவே 4 திரைப்படங்கள் தயாரித்த அனுபவம் பெற்றவர்.

"தயாரிப்பு அனுபவம் தான் ஒரு சீரியலின் `கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட்' என்ற இடத்துக்கு உங்களை அழைத்து வந்ததா?''

கமீலா நாசரிடம் கேட்டால், "படத்தயாரிப்பில் பல புதிய அனுபவங்கள் கிடைக்கும் என்பது உண்மை தான். அதேநேரம் இந்த அனுபவத்தை மட்டும் வைத்துக் கொண்டு ஒரு சீரியலுக்கு கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட் என்ற இடத்துக்கு வர நான் ஒருபோதும் எண்ணியதில்லை. சீரியல் பொறுப்பு என்பது சாதாரணமானதல்ல. இதற்குள் நுழைந்தால் இதிலேயே முழுநேரத்தையும் அர்ப்பணித்தாக வேண்டும்.

அதனால்தான் பாலாஜி டெலிபிலிம்சில் இருந்து திடுமென என்னை இந்த பொறுப்புக்காக கேட்டபோது தயங்கவே செய்தேன். படத்தயாரிப்பு நிர்வாகத்தில் உங்களுக்கு இருக்கும் அனுபவத்தை கருத்தில் கொண்டுதான் கேட்கிறோம் என்று அவர்கள் தரப்பில் கேட்டபோது ஒரு சவாலாக இதையும் எடுத்துக் கொண்டு செய்வோமே என்று களம் இறங்கி விட்டேன். பலதரப்பட்ட மக்களை சந்தித்த அனுபவமும் இதற்கு உறுதுணையாக இருக்கும்.''

"தொடரில் என்ன மாதிரியான மாற்றம் உத்தேசித்திருக்கிறீர்கள்?''

"முதலில் கிளைக்கதைகளை தனியாக பிரித்து எடுத்துக் கொண்டு அதற்கு உடனடி முடிவு கொடுத்திருக்கிறோம். இனி மெயின் கதை மட்டும்தான் கதைக்களமாக இருக்கும். தொடரை இப்போது இயக்கும் சதாசிவமும், கதைவசனகர்த்தா சேக்கிழாரும் தொடரின் முதல் எபிசோடில் இருந்து எடிட்டராக இருக்கும் யாசினும் இதில் என்னோடு கைகோர்த்து செயல்படுகிறார்கள். இதில் இன்னொரு சந்தோஷம், சேக்கிழாரும் சதாசிவமும், ஒரே ஊர்க்காரர்கள். இதனால் கதை ஏரியாவுக்கு அது இன்னும் வசதியாகி விட்டது.''

"தொடரில் அடுத்து எந்த மாதிரி கதை போகும்?''

"கஸ்தூரியின் கணவன் கெட்டவனாக இருந்தவன் இப்போது நல்லவனாக மாறிவிட்டான். அவனை கஸ்தூரி ஏற்பாளா? ஏற்கனவே மனைவியை ரெயிலில் ஏற்றி விட்டு கண் காணாமல் ஓடிப்போனவன். அவனை மறுபடி நல்லவனாகவே சந்தித்தாலும் அவள் மனம்அவனை எப்படி ஏற்கும்? இப்போது இந்த மாதிரியான மனப்போராட்டத்தைத்தான் கஸ்தூரி எதிர்கொள்கிறாள்.''

"புதிய கேரக்டர்கள்?''

"நிச்சயம் இடம் பெறும். புதிதாக வரும் டிராக்கில் புதிய கேரக்டர்களுடன் ஏற்கனவே உள்ள கேரக்டர்களும் இடம் பெறும். அதில் ரசிகர்கள் ரசிக்கிற மாதிரியான அம்சங்கள் நிச்சயம்.''

நன்றி: தினதந்தி

aanaa
31st August 2012, 10:09 PM
Kasturi - last episode

appaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLD8FE94A36FB00AAF&v=e-9BhdPu3UY&feature=player_embedded