PDA

View Full Version : SAKUNAS, DREAMS, SENTIMENTS... Senseless? Unworthy?

Sudhaama
12th November 2006, 08:46 PM

SAKUNAS, DREAMS, SENTIMENTS... Senseless? UNWORTHY?

This Subject being ILLOGICAL and BASELESS can be called UNSCIENTIFIC... and so Unworthy for the Brainy Mankind.

But can we deny the fact that there is INCREDIBLE TRUTH behind...
... a Mystery?

..And that such a belief is widely prevalent amongst the Global Society in one or the other way...

...irrespective of Religion, Nationality or any such other basis for Social segments ... INTERNATIONALLY too.

Why?.. Have they any Meaning? Worthy for Life-practice?

Let us discuss on this Unusual Topic of General interest.

Sudhaama
12th November 2006, 08:47 PM
... This is becoming history now :-)

Well Lets see what could really benefit the society ....

Yesterday i happenned to come from the office with my collegues .... while a cute little black cat happenned to cross the road .... i didnt expect ... my friend who was driving STOPPED !

he took reverse and turned back and drove on the opposite direction .....

I was simply watching this incident and i was not able to talk a word .....

How did this practice come up ?
What is the reason for this practice ?

Just to appease the common curiosity... I answer here briefly.

These are the... FOREWARNING NATURE'S CODE-MESSAGE... to Humanity.

There are Several mentions in our Epics on such Mysterical FOREWARNING GUIDANCES

For example... in Ramayana, while Rama with Seetha and entourage after marriage, is returning to Ayodhya...

...Viswamithra notices the peculiar reactions of Birds and Flies around. Immediately he comments...

"Oh! Dasaratha, I find some bad Omen... but I also notice the sense of message that it will be just an Obstruction enroute...

...which will get cleared off too... SUCCESSFULLY.

Within a short time subsequently...Parasurama appears there..

Further you all know the Story.

These two... SAKUNA-SASTHRA and SWAPNA-SASTHRA are separate subjects calling for elaborate discussions.

But some senseless insertions and perversions too had crept in...

... which must be discerned and weeded out...

... so as to understand the real worthy stuff behind

padmanabha
13th November 2006, 06:57 AM
this incident of a cat just jumping in front happened to me a few weeks ago-while i was leaving my house to the temple of Lord Padmanabha. my neighbor said: wait for a while and go.

i replied:"the cat would have thought a man jumping in front of my way, and i missed the rat."

what is your opinion on the proverb : "early bird catches the worm"

the poor worm was early too. what happened to it?

we always balme others for every thing. that is it.

pradheep
13th November 2006, 06:57 PM
Dear sudhama
You are correct. This sakuna shastra is good but at the same time incorrect interpretations has also creeped in and makes it look like superstitions.

Like Astrology which is a perfect science which people have misunderstood it and think it is stupid fact.

Plamistry was also ridiculed like that , but now look at this scientific study which proves "one" fac that the size of the finger predicts one ability of an individual.

Finger length gives sports clue
Finger length ratio measurement
Finger lenght may reveal sporting prowess
Finger length may be a simple way to tell if a woman has the potential to be a tennis star like Serena Williams or a top runner like Paula Radcliffe.

A King's College London team found women whose ring finger is longer than their index finger are more likely to achieve higher levels in sport.

The ratio between the fingers has already been linked to traits in men like cognitive ability and sperm count.

The study appears online in the British Journal of Sports Medicine.

When research is done astrology and sakhuna shastra will be proved for ther modern world.

avii
14th November 2006, 12:26 AM
i do belive that dreams , sometimes do have importance in them . for example , i once worked on a problem at work for two days at long hours .at the second night , i had a dream with a solution which , i tried the next day it worked