http://www.pcdmusic.com/

Y'all gotta check out these songs:

Butonns!!!
Beep!
Dont cha!

chevy
11th November 2006, 12:42 AM
hey .. i wan "don't cha"..
the whole song .. free download. ..ny1 gt the link ?

Tia
11th November 2006, 12:44 AM
You can download it of limewire! u can download all the songs of limewire?

My favourite one by them is buttons! its such an awesome song! :P

chevy
11th November 2006, 12:50 AM
HEY this lime wire thin .. i downloaded it ..but nt properly ..so i need to do tht properly then figure out how to use this lime wire ..act. don't hav the time ..

after 12th .. i shall ..
btw ... I am BIGGGGG fan of BON JOVI n BluE
no sep thread for 'em so postin here.

I ll start one sooon ... pls pls pls .. if at all nyway ..wants to start a thread for 'em ..hold it ..
i ll do it ..PLEASEEEEEEE

didnt carry my cds here .... i need this badly ...
one love by blue ... wer to get it

Tia
11th November 2006, 04:02 AM
Sure! u can open it chevvy!!!!

limewire, just go to google and click on the first thing and download the free on if u want and it should work properly, it may not work if u downloaded it from other sites, and u know, u just need to search for the songs you want....and then yeahh, sometimes you need to wait a while for it to load, and it will onyl download if thre is someone who has the file open so always go for the the one with the highest number next to it, it will be quicker! :D

chevy
11th November 2006, 09:42 AM
Sure! u can open it chevvy!!!!

:D THANKIII

Surya
14th November 2006, 05:29 AM
Pusycatdolls are hip hop?! :rotfl2:

bulb_mani
14th November 2006, 05:31 AM
I am a BIG Fan of GAANA ULAGANATHAN... any links to download his ROYAPURAM RIVETTEU songs? :mrgreen:

Surya
14th November 2006, 05:33 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

PS: If ur seriously asking...mohankumars.com might have it...but they have temporarily taken off all their mp3z...waiting to get'em back! :D

bulb_mani
14th November 2006, 05:38 AM

PS: If ur seriously asking...mohankumars.com might have it...but they have temporarily taken off all their mp3z...waiting to get'em back! :D

That was juz to take a dig at TIA... she loves Sivakasi but she listens to western Hip Hop JAzz Rap and Pop... the combo doesnt go hand in hand... its like Beauty and the Beast :lol:

:wink:

Surya
14th November 2006, 05:43 AM
:lol: :lol:

chevy
14th November 2006, 06:42 PM
hey sum1 temme how to use this limewire.. no time to sit and figure it out ..

Tia
15th November 2006, 02:42 AM
I thought they were...aint they?

Pusycatdolls are hip hop?! :rotfl2:

Tia
15th November 2006, 02:44 AM
Eastern - teenage taste is more dancy i think! well yeah IMO it is....

Western - rap n stuff is mre of our age rather than classical
i think it fits in well....i dont really know any songs like sivakasi-ish in english :S so it does go together! :poke:

That was juz to take a dig at TIA... she loves Sivakasi but she listens to western Hip Hop JAzz Rap and Pop... the combo doesnt go hand in hand... its like Beauty and the Beast :lol:

:wink:

Tia
15th November 2006, 02:50 AM
Well, chevvy, basically if u have downloaded limewire, just open it, and tips and stuff will pop-up, read them if u want to, u dont need to, and then on the side you will find "keyword" on the bottom left.

click on that ( i think it wuld automatically be on that) and then just type in the song details, you dont need to fill all the details. (select if u want audio, images etc at the top of it first)

dinesh2002
16th November 2006, 06:22 PM
ohh....the Buttons & Beep song is amazing..... catchy tune,beautiful arrangments & voices like silk !!

Tia
17th November 2006, 02:40 AM
Hell yeah! Buttons is my favourite song by them! :D

the video is also very good! :yup:

Nice to know u like it :D