PDA

View Full Version : New website for Indian Kids

Erica
9th November 2006, 10:37 PM
Hi Friends, here's my tiny new website for Indian kids............ jus launched it 2 days back........... :D

www.indiakidz.com

I appreciate your feedback and suggestions. :roll:

rocketboy
10th November 2006, 10:24 PM
Erica , the website looks very nice. I'll check out all sections and then give
my suggestions.

Erica
11th November 2006, 01:53 AM
:ty: rocketboy. I'll wait for ur comments :)

southiecook
11th November 2006, 10:37 AM
I really appreciate the great work, Erica! I am sure this site will get lots of hits.

One 'nice to have' feature ==> Audio files for the nursery rhymes as the targeted 'users' for this section are tiny people. Come on, just sing and record.. :)

Well done..Cheers!

Erica
13th November 2006, 10:20 PM
Thanks Southie............ i'm still updating it......... working on flash to make it interactive

hey, :goodidea: that's a cool idea....... it didn't strike to me.......... thanks and i will record them as you say..... :D

sipi
14th November 2006, 12:08 AM
:cry: :cry2: :cry3: why 2 days?? why u didnt launched 20 yrs back :cry3:

Sinthiya
14th November 2006, 01:52 AM
sipi...:lol:...the puzzles are still fun!

Erica, nice site! I will try to show my nephew to play games on the website... :)...
similar to the nickelodeon or tree house websites that i let my nephew play with....:)...so it's great...

maybe you can play around with the colour scheme...:roll:....just a suggestion....

sipi
14th November 2006, 02:11 AM
Erica, nice site!

:swinghead: yes :exactly:

sipi
14th November 2006, 02:13 AM
both puzzles and did you know seems very nice.... colour thaan konjam...

Erica
19th November 2006, 08:59 PM
:roll: :lol: :lol:

Erica
19th November 2006, 09:05 PM

Erica, nice site! I will try to show my nephew to play games on the website... :)...
similar to the nickelodeon or tree house websites that i let my nephew play with....:)...so it's great...

maybe you can play around with the colour scheme...:roll:....just a suggestion....
:ty: Sinthiya
yep. I agree the color scheme was not good.......... i have changed the colors now......... pls have a look and let me know what you feel. :D

Erica
19th November 2006, 09:07 PM
RocketBoy, Thank you so much for your suggestions :D ................... have pm'ed you.

imsai
20th November 2006, 01:27 AM

:roll: but don't worry it'll be useful for you in 10 years :P :wink: :D

imsai
20th November 2006, 01:37 AM
Erica, I clicked on the link before reading your post(as the link was in big fonts), and I thought it's a sister site of Indiaglitz. My first reaction was "WOW," and after going through your post I learned it is your creation. WOW :clap: :grin: :thumbsup:

It looks sooo professional. I'm sure it'll get lots of hits and Good luck in your future endeavours :)

bulb_mani
20th November 2006, 01:39 AM
Erica superb site... well laid out :D :clap: :clap:

Sinthiya
20th November 2006, 04:04 AM
yep. I agree the color scheme was not good.......... i have changed the colors now......... pls have a look and let me know what you feel. :D
Erica, well done :) ....it's more friendly and inviting and i like this main page with the animals everywhere....:thumbsup:...
...will get my nephew to try it when i get a chance..:)

:roll: ...some of the games are not EASY... :oops: ...tried a few... :lol: ....:)

my thought - the purple is too dark...maybe you can soften that colour...lavendar or a lighter colour...
will PM you, if i have suggestions for the other sections (ie. Stories, Games...) :)

Erica
22nd November 2006, 04:15 AM
Erica, I clicked on the link before reading your post(as the link was in big fonts), and I thought it's a sister site of Indiaglitz. My first reaction was "WOW," and after going through your post I learned it is your creation. WOW :clap: :grin: :thumbsup:

It looks sooo professional. I'm sure it'll get lots of hits and Good luck in your future endeavours :)
:ty: Imsai

Thanks a lot for your nice feedback and wishes. :D

btw, it's not Indiaglitz's sister site :roll: but erica sister's site :wink: .............. :lol:

Erica
22nd November 2006, 04:16 AM
Erica superb site... well laid out :D :clap: :clap:
:ty: Mani................ Thanks a lot :D

Erica
22nd November 2006, 04:18 AM
Erica, well done :) ....it's more friendly and inviting and i like this main page with the animals everywhere....:thumbsup:...
...will get my nephew to try it when i get a chance..:)

:roll: ...some of the games are not EASY... :oops: ...tried a few... :lol: ....:)

my thought - the purple is too dark...maybe you can soften that colour...lavendar or a lighter colour...
will PM you, if i have suggestions for the other sections (ie. Stories, Games...) :)

Thanks again Sinthiya :D ............ will change that color soon :-)

TamilMoon
18th December 2006, 12:00 PM
Soooooooooo Cute ..... thanks akka :D

Erica
30th December 2006, 06:07 AM
:ty: Thanks Vijay :)