PDA

View Full Version : JODI NO 1 on vijay tv

swathi_05
6th November 2006, 03:52 PM
lately been watching this show called jodi no.1 ... i hate vijay adhiray and his wife..... even after poor dancing they r stilll retained in the show.

wht u guys think , as who will win it?

VENKIRAJA
6th November 2006, 07:29 PM
prem/pooja :D

in the last round idiotically a nasty goose:tejasree came in and spoilt the show.even the best performance was given to ragav/preetha rather than pooja/prem due to that nonsense.we were punished by subjection of its helling dance too!

VENKIRAJA
17th November 2006, 11:26 PM
last week:romance round.
prem/pooja won the best performance,while vijay/rachna won best chemistry.deepak/tharika were chased out.this week marriage round.

Surya
18th November 2006, 01:46 AM

in the last round idiotically a nasty goose:tejasree came in and spoilt the show.even the best performance was given to ragav/preetha rather than pooja/prem due to that nonsense.we were punished by subjection of its helling dance too!

I agree...:banghead: Why do they call girls who do item numbers to comment on dance?! :huh:

Tejashree: "U gayis ah woking!!"

Wow! Did that sound fake! :roll:

Incase u didn't get that...it's supposed to be "U guys are rocking!" :lol2:

bulb_mani
18th November 2006, 01:57 AM

I agree...:banghead: Why do they call girls who do item numbers to comment on dance?! :huh:

Tejashree: "U gayis ah woking!!"

Wow! Did that sound fake! :roll:

Incase u didn't get that...it's supposed to be "U guys are rocking!" :lol2:

:rotfl: :rotfl2:

sipi
18th November 2006, 02:02 AM
hmm, its really wonder why they called her...

better, my guess is raghav and preetha will won. he highly concentrate on dance than others (it shows on stage) he is a good dancer..

swathi_05
18th November 2006, 09:57 AM
i want prem and pooja to win it... 2 ppl who absolutely didn't know dance b4 r doing so well.. its a thing to appreciate...

i want vijay adhiraj couple to be out soon... hope it happens today.. just can't stand his wife rachana, there's no expression on her face when she dances. They won chemistry award last week :roll:

watch for tonight guys....

sipi
18th November 2006, 11:16 AM
there's no expression on her face when she dances. They won chemistry award last week :roll:

hmm, yes true.. but, its just a money making programme... i dont think, vijay tv is interested to encourage serial actors or actress... so, yaaroda manasum pun padama irukuradhukaga maathi maathi kodukalam (illaina next week oda poga poravangalache, last aa oru prize vangigatum nu kooda ninaikalam)...

Surya
21st November 2006, 07:42 AM
Prem and Pooja ROCK! They're the best! :thumbsup:

VENKIRAJA
22nd November 2006, 05:17 AM
nonsense!they kicked out prem/pooja out of the lot!except for the concepts i believe all of them danced poorly in the last round,but were given gr8 marks.they told that this programme's gonna end nxt week.lets see if the wildcard n finals go well.like spb called for super singer hope someone good'll b called.

swathi_05
22nd November 2006, 10:08 AM
last show was the most unfair show hosted... i think the winner was choosed even b4 the show started :roll: so even if vijay adhiraj couple win, there is no surprise.... i think after the best jodi is out it is utter waste of time to watch the show...

VENKIRAJA
1st December 2006, 09:04 PM
prem pooja in lifeline round?

R.Latha
8th December 2006, 04:25 PM
who is in the lead? any idea?

VENKIRAJA
11th December 2006, 07:29 PM
prem/pooja vs
raghav/preetha vs
vijay/rachna

favourites:raghav/preetha(the jdge says that preetha was her student and awrded marks irrepesctive of her nasty thoppai.infact prem/pooja fared them.raghav though a good dancer,even better than his wife,seemed regretting due to the bloody judge:kala master)

R.Latha
12th December 2006, 11:49 AM
tks