PDA

View Full Version : Koffee with Anu

Erica
2nd November 2006, 07:15 PM
Hi Friends, :D I donno if there is a thread on this topic. I made a search and got a null result. :oops: so, here you go......

Actually i love the original version of this program " Koffee with Karan" :thumbsup: but, i have never got a chance to watch it's Tamil version "Koffee with Anu" (a celebrity chat show in Vijay TV) :( I was told that this program is really rocking................. I'm sure most of you guys must be watching it............. How about some updates......... :D

btw, Can i watch it online? :) link pls

Anoushka
3rd November 2006, 02:14 PM
Erica, loads of (full) episodes of Koffee with Karan are available on youtube if you want to watch... who is Anu by the way? :)

Arthi
3rd November 2006, 02:57 PM
Erica, loads of (full) episodes of Koffee with Karan are available on youtube if you want to watch... who is Anu by the way? :)
Anou:
Anu is Anu Hasan, Who acted in the picture INDRA

I thought , kaapi with Anou :P 8-) :wink:

Sanguine Sridhar
3rd November 2006, 05:47 PM
Initially Suchithra( a RJ in Radio Mirchy FM) hosted the show and they called it as 'Kofee with Suchi', She has a fantastic voice :D and i really loved that show.Now, even though i have time I will skip this program, for no reason!

Erica
3rd November 2006, 11:52 PM
Hi Anou, Yes i watch Koffee with Karan very often. Youtube is an angel :D But, i was looking for "Koffee with Anu" videos. Anu Hasan is Suhasini's Cousin (Kamal's nephew).

Erica
3rd November 2006, 11:54 PM
Initially Suchithra( a RJ in Radio Mirchy FM) hosted the show and they called it as 'Kofee with Suchi', She has a fantastic voice :D and i really loved that show.Now, even though i have time I will skip this program, for no reason!
I know the reason :P

VENKIRAJA
6th November 2006, 07:30 PM
yeah suchi :) was better than anu :shock:

having a chatterbox like parthiban,anu wasted the show miserably.

narayanan
29th November 2006, 09:56 AM
I started watching this talk show about 4 months back when Suchitra was hosting it. Anu Hassan totally lacks that energy Suchitra had. However its still watchable for the guests who participate. These days I just watch once a month :(. My favourites were Vivek-Sangeetha, SV.Sekar-Manobala. Few horrible ones were the episodes in which Suresh participated and the other where Pushpavanam Kuppuswamy was in (damn it he was spinning yarns about his love story, which sounded like a movie ripoff).

great
3rd December 2006, 01:23 AM
For the first time I watched this show today .. :omg: Mandolin Shrinivaas and Drums shivamani were the guest. I thouroughly enjoyed todays show and shivamani performed for 10 mins :swinghead:

Ramakrishna
3rd December 2006, 01:25 AM
For the first time I watched this show today .. :omg: Mandolin Shrinivaas and Drums shivamani were the guest. I thouroughly enjoyed todays show and shivamani performed for 10 mins :swinghead:

Any interesting thing about ARR he said?

great
3rd December 2006, 02:04 AM
He said ARR is best in using electronic instruments

narayanan
4th December 2006, 09:42 AM
hi fives @ Balaji. even i saw and enjoyed that 10 minute performance. BTW what was that thing he was playing with his left hand, it had like 2 wooden balls kind of :roll:

I think one of the good things about this show is the choice of guests. Last week it was Malaysia Vasudevan and Srilekha Parthasarathy.

great
8th December 2006, 02:29 PM
I dont think thats a wodden ball :? .

I have seen the Malaysia Vasudevan and srilekha not fully though. Malaysia was spontaneous that day was quite enjoyable. I guess he is the one who questioned Anu , " why you left acting ? " . He said he liked the movie INDIRA

narayanan
8th December 2006, 03:02 PM
adhu verum wooden ball illenu enakku theriyum :mrgreen: ippadi sonna yaaravadhu correct pannuvanga'nu potten. yaarume pannale :(

My mom too told me about the specific question Malaysia asked Anu Hassan :P

Ramakrishna
9th December 2006, 05:35 PM
Who are today's guests?

great
9th December 2006, 11:49 PM
Its vikraman and Rameshkanna :oops: . Dunno why Rameshkanna was laughing throughout the show :?

great
17th December 2006, 03:12 PM
Yesterdays Guest were UnniKrishnan and Pop shalini. I havent seen the show.

bulb_mani
17th December 2006, 03:22 PM
Its vikraman and Rameshkanna :oops: . Dunno why Rameshkanna was laughing throughout the show :?

Keep smiling policy :huh:

narayanan
17th December 2006, 05:08 PM
neenga Kumarimuthu vandhu sirichalum 'keep smiling' policy solluveengala :roll:

TamilMoon
18th December 2006, 06:09 PM
For the first time I watched this show today .. :omg: Mandolin Shrinivaas and Drums shivamani were the guest. I thouroughly enjoyed todays show and shivamani performed for 10 mins :swinghead: yes anna.

Sivamani oru tea cup'a kooda vida mattikkiraar. :P

Deepavalai annaikku Vijay & Trisha va guest'a pottaanga. semma interesting'a irundhudhu :D

bulb_mani
18th December 2006, 06:20 PM
neenga Kumarimuthu vandhu sirichalum 'keep smiling' policy solluveengala :roll:

:yes: :exactly:

great
25th March 2007, 08:24 PM
Yesterday it was PrakashRaj and Kushbhoo. I havent seen the show .

shalitha
29th March 2007, 04:01 AM
Yesterday it was PrakashRaj and Kushbhoo. I havent seen the show .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Mu2pGX-ZQ

8-)

shalitha
29th March 2007, 04:02 AM
Yesterdays Guest were UnniKrishnan and Pop shalini. I havent seen the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II13XmybN8A&mode=related&search= :yes:

:redjump:

Wibha
29th March 2007, 07:14 AM
:ty: for da links :D

aanaa
29th May 2007, 10:08 PM
need more link please

Rocky_
4th June 2007, 04:06 AM
Delhi Ganesh and SS Chandran which aired this weekend was a Drag. :roll:

aanaa
4th June 2007, 07:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Mu2pGX-ZQ

8-)
thanks

rami
5th June 2007, 12:06 PM
I saw a part of the program with SPB and Gangai Amaran as guests .. It was very interesting .. But I couldnt watch it fully . Links please ?

littlemaster1982
9th June 2007, 03:51 PM
Rami,

Here you go...

http://www.tubetamil.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5c10e873bf3842afb46a&page=&viewtype=&category=

aanaa
9th June 2007, 07:29 PM
thanks Rami for the link

great
13th January 2008, 10:26 AM
After long time, I watched Coffee with Anu yesterday.Vishnuvardhan and Nirav Shah were the guests.Vishuvardhan was spontaneous , yesterday show was good :D

Roshan
13th January 2008, 07:54 PM
After long time, I watched Coffee with Anu yesterday.Vishnuvardhan and Nirav Shah were the guests.Vishuvardhan was spontaneous , yesterday show was good :D

To me it was reverse. I didnt like it at all. Humour was too much and there was no substance at all. Nirav's mokkai's were quite irritating. Humour anga anga irukkanum - but here it was ooooooover dose. Except for one answer in the rapid fire round - Vishnu was not serious at all. I thought both Nirav and Vishnu came with an agenda of kallachufying Anu and the whole program.

crajkumar_be
13th January 2008, 08:12 PM
Did Vishnuvardhan do his usual jalra again (like he did in Sun TV Billa interview where he was joking trying to credit and fall at the feet of the "original"). What a far cry from Ajith :roll:

equanimus
14th January 2008, 01:55 AM
Did Vishnuvardhan do his usual jalra again (like he did in Sun TV Billa interview where he was joking trying to credit and fall at the feet of the "original"). What a far cry from Ajith :roll:
CR aNNaththE,
Why "a far cry from Ajith"? I'm asking in the context of Billa, the film.

thilak4life
14th January 2008, 09:57 AM
CR aNNaththE,

In terms of being overtly sensational about the original. Right?

Roshan
14th January 2008, 10:21 AM

Bala,

I have not seen the SUN interview. Here he hardly spoke anything about Billa and Anu too avoided getting into Billa much. In the rapid fire round when asked what is his most favourite movie - aRinthaalum aRiyaamalum, Pattiyal or Billa - he mentioned the first two. But Nirav mentioned Billa as his best ever.

As I said, Vishnu was trying to be too funny. Comedy romba overdose aachu. ellAthukkum thEvaiyillAma oru funny sirippu, cronic actions like a school kid and mokkais :evil: Nothing serious. Both were talking more about their school and college life - athuvum ellAm mokkai comedies. Wife kooda bikela pOgumpOthu nadantha comedy adhu idhunnu nothing was useful. Nirav's was the most mokkaiyest jokes. They just kalachufied Anu and the Program. One of the worst ever episode of CWA without any content.

crajkumar_be
14th January 2008, 07:58 PM
CR aNNaththE,
film context-liye sollala... Off-screen la pecha vechu solren...
VV pesinadha original Billa producer-o Amitabh-o kettirundha :oops:
Adhu mattum illa, padatha pathi pesumbodhu remba over-a pesunaaple

crajkumar_be
14th January 2008, 08:01 PM
"Original" - adhaan matter... :lol2:
And in the Sun TV promotional interview (adhula Ajith varla), he would start every sentence like (about his film) "Actually neenga paatheenga na idhu chance e illa.. adhu chance e illa.. ippadi irukkum.. appadi irukkum..." etc...

thilak4life
14th January 2008, 08:35 PM
And in the Sun TV promotional interview (adhula Ajith varla), he would start every sentence like (about his film) "Actually neenga paatheenga na idhu chance e illa.. adhu chance e illa.. ippadi irukkum.. appadi irukkum..." etc...

:lol: Talking of the original, Salim-Javed's original hindi film remains the summit, though it has its own mediocrity embellished over it. :D

great
14th January 2008, 09:07 PM

He has not discussed anything about his movies/actors, he was talking about his Anjali , sathiriyan days. How he became santhosh sivan assistant . His collage day .. Love at first sight etc etc. He mentioned out of his 4 films he liked AA and P .

Nirav was talking about his business etc etc..

great
14th January 2008, 09:09 PM
I thought both Nirav and Vishnu came with an agenda of kallachufying Anu and the whole program.

:lol: Whats the difference between Bollywood and Kollywood

NS: BollywoodLa sandwich poduvaanga aana kollywoodLa vadai , idly saambarNu vagai vagai poduvaanga :lol:

great
14th January 2008, 09:10 PM
CR aNNaththE,

Athulapaarunga :lol: Rajini billa-va classicNu vera solraanga :cry:

equanimus
15th January 2008, 01:10 AM
CR aNNaththE,
Yeah, I was also asking about the same. I meant, in the context of making and talking about the film.
Prabhu is the only saving grace about the film. Nothing else is worth mentioning. Easily the worst among the four versions. The old Billa at least had an old-worldly cheesy style to it, old-world performances (by actors out of jobs or notably fat or both), and so on.

OhO! I think he might confess it all if asked in private. I mean, I don't think he's a great talent and all, but he's a filmmaker to reckon with. He should be able to discern this much that the movie sucked big time.

equanimus
15th January 2008, 01:40 AM
CR aNNaththE,

Athulapaarunga :lol: Rajini billa-va classicNu vera solraanga :cry:
Yeah, suddenly, everywhere, it's said that 'Billa' is a classic Rajini film. 'Billa' was pre-Superstar in every possible way -- no trademark exploits or screenspace for the Superstar persona, faithfully remade from the original (albeit after taking away all the juice that's there in it) and so on. And, it's made with such poor production values that it can even be described as 'avant-garde cinema' (if someone insists), but not 'stylish.' Rajini was the only thing "new" about the film. Is there anyone who even remembers the song 'ninaiththAle inikkum sugamE' (the equivalent of 'Yeh Mera Dil')?

selvakumar
15th January 2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I was also asking about the same. I meant, in the context of making and talking about the film.
Prabhu is the only saving grace about the film. Nothing else is worth mentioning. Easily the worst among the four versions. The old Billa at least had an old-worldly cheesy style to it, old-world performances (by actors out of jobs or notably fat or both), and so on.
:rotfl: Easily one of the best examples for a biased comment :lol: Prabhu - Hey !! Not even prabu fans say that. There are "N" other ways to show your hatred against Ajith boss ! :lol: But this is not the way. There are better ways to show it by adding some validity to the statements :P
What about the second line ? (On old billa). Are you praising it or making fun of it ? :lol:

Bala,
Contrary to what you said, I hate Vishnu for being way too diplomatic on the original as well as the other remakes :) May I know which SUNTV interview you are referring to. I will check it out

Reg the show,
I agree with great. The thing I like in vishnu is his eagerness when he is explaining few things. The show was interesting for me. Not much complains. I have seen many worst episodes of this. :)

crajkumar_be
15th January 2008, 03:28 PM
Actually, Vishnu was mentioning/thanking Rajini in virtually every sentence of his.
I haven't seen any other version of Billa but my wife and father say that the Hindi versions were better...

crajkumar_be
15th January 2008, 03:31 PM
Bala,
Contrary to what you said, I hate Vishnu for being way too diplomatic on the original as well as the other remakes :) May I know which SUNTV interview you are referring to. I will check it out :)

:oops: small kozhappam. I think it was on Vijay TV, not sun :)
I think it was shown for 2 days. VV and the producer spoke in that programme.
He went overboard (or really low, actually) in praising/crediting the "original" :)

selvakumar
15th January 2008, 03:37 PM
Bala,
:) I got your point now :wink: Yes, Vishnu must have been extra-cautious and should have given some credit to the *original*.
anyway, the orginal had spawned many versions including telugu and malayalam remakes. If Billa receives criticisms, then we need to accept if it is fair and move on. (considering the # of remakes and the expectations ) :)

But I dont know why people expect a Varalaaru or vaali from Ajith always. :lol: He should give action movies like billa too. :wink: I would have hated billa more, had I got yet another *Varalaaru*

great
15th January 2008, 03:42 PM
Actually, Vishnu was mentioning/thanking Rajini in virtually every sentence of his.
I haven't seen any other version of Billa but my wife and father say that the Hindi versions were better...

Any day , Among the four release Rajini version is my least favourite. Its a complete rip off AB Don, even in the dress :x

great
15th January 2008, 03:44 PM
:oops: small kozhappam. I think it was on Vijay TV, not sun :)
He went overboard (or really low, actually) in praising/crediting the "original" :)

No , In most of VV interview irrespective of the channels. He was praising Billa and not the Don !!

crajkumar_be
15th January 2008, 04:42 PM
Great,
adhaan quotes la pottirukken... he was talking about crediting/thanking Rajini all the time

Roshan
15th January 2008, 05:08 PM

Any day , Among the four release Rajini version is my least favourite. Its a complete rip off AB Don, even in the dress :x

I have not seen the Hindi versions, except the first 20 mins of SRK's Don just two weeks ago. Rajini version is of course :evil: :twisted: I saw it some 6 months back on TV and telling my Ajithian friends that intha padathayA remake paNNuraanga :shock: Great that they removed Thengai, Manorama roles. RK'ya super star status'ku koNdu pOnathu intha padamnu solluRaanga - but I seriously have my doubts :confused2:

thilak4life
15th January 2008, 05:13 PM
Thanking the yesteryear star of any original films (that are to be remade) and using his name has always been made in pretense of being the USP of the film.

thilak4life
15th January 2008, 05:16 PM
I concur with Great. While none of these four films are great, I would anyday go with the hindi versions, and my least favorite was the shoddy krishnamoorthy's film with poor execution from casting to production values. The script looked miserable, and the only saving grace was Rajini! It also had lesser effect to add to the stardom that he has amassed today, but it's a noteworthy hit. That's why in business circles, they hold the film high..

great
15th January 2008, 05:25 PM
Great,
adhaan quotes la pottirukken... he was talking about crediting/thanking Rajini all the time

Actually I wanted to quote on the channel post . But quoted a wrong one !!

Farhan Akthar is Planning for Don 2 with SRK :victory:

aanaa
15th January 2008, 07:19 PM
title here goes as koffe with Anu
just a reminder

equanimus
15th January 2008, 08:07 PM
Note: Pardon the digression. Last two posts of mine here (please delete them if they warrant deletion). "Koffee With Anu" is one of my favourite TV shows, anything for it. I didn't watch this week's show with Vishnu though.

:rotfl: Easily one of the best examples for a biased comment :lol: Prabhu - Hey !! Not even prabu fans say that. There are "N" other ways to show your hatred against Ajith boss ! :lol: But this is not the way. There are better ways to show it by adding some validity to the statements :P
ayyO, touched some raw nerves, I am afraid. Yes, of course, there are "N" other ways to do so, if I wanted to, and this is certainly not the way. It was one of those sarcastic remarks that I think I can pull off but most often fail to. Prabhu's performance in the film is what I'd call as delightfully anachronistic, body language, geththA oru smileu, a vengalak kural and all. It's as if a police officer (an upright one at that) of the '60s (in the movie universe, of course) went into deep slumber for years together and was suddenly woken up to take the case of Billa. The setting is fresh, the country is new, but the man is the same, same old Mr. Chowdhry-wannabe, who is, at heart, completely pre-Hollywood. (Thought of saying all this, but post-EKSI, I thought all was well already as far as appreciating Prabhu's histrionics goes, and also I had already used the very same words ad nauseum in various places). In fact, I took home only positive things (if at all) about Ajith, one of the few good things about the film (when he doesn't walk in slow-mo ably supported by the background music, that is). He was a lot more casual and offhanded than how he usually is, in this film (especially in 'veththalaiyai pottEndi' song, I thought) and also made fun of Prabhu (which was the best sequence for me; and "munnAdiyE vandhu eNNittIngalla..." was the most enjoyable line).

(On old billa). Are you praising it or making fun of it ? :lol:
appadiyum sollalAm, ippadiyum sollalAm. :P And, the notable thing here is this. Only the casting of Prabhu is in the spirit of the old Billa. Remember Balaji in the old Billa?

equanimus
15th January 2008, 08:18 PM
Hands down, Bala. Bachchan's Don is really the best. It's cheesy, of course, but the way it treats Amitabh Bachchan is fantastic. There are some of the uber-coolest lines ever spoken by Big B in this. (Sample this, my absolute favourite: "maaf karna bhai taklu, main jaantaa hoon ki shaam ko tum kisii se milnaa pasand nahiin karte ho, lekin main tumhaare sirf das minute lene aayaa hoon. Pehle paanch minute main tumhaari pitaayi karoonga, aur doosre paanch minute, tum mere sawaalon kaa jawaab doge.") The Rajini remake had somehow stunningly managed to take away all the juice (for starters, all the punchlines) from the original.
Farhan's Don, though no great shakes, should come an easy second, faithfully post-Hollywood, really good performances and so on.

The Tamil remakes are nowhere in the scene.

joe
16th January 2008, 03:35 PM
I think it was on Vijay TV, not sun :)

I also have seen the same and completely agree with you.

R.Latha
9th March 2008, 09:31 AM
Why Coffee with ANU stopped?

aanaa
15th March 2008, 09:34 PM
நேயர்களின் ஏகோபித்த வரவேற்பை பெற்ற விஜய் டி.வி.யின் காபி வித் அனு நிகழ்ச்சி கடந்த ஓராண்டுக்கு மேலாக 100எபிசோடுகளை கடந்து வெற்றி நடைபோட்டு வருகிறது. இசை, விளையாட்டு, நாடகம், அரசியல், சினிமா என பல்வேறு துறைகளில் இருந்து 250க்கும் மேற்பட்ட விருந்தினர்கள், பிரபலமாக முகங்கள் அவர்களைப்பற்றி இதுவரை தெரியாத சுவாரஸ்யங்கள் என நேயர்கள் மனதில் இந் நிகழ்ச்சி நீங்கா இடம் பிடித்திருக்கிறது என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

இந் நிகழ்ச்சியை தொகுத்து வழங்கும் அனுஹாசன் மிக இயல்பாகவும், அழகாகவும் உரையாடும் விதம் நேயர்களை மேலும் ஈர்த்துள்ளது. பிரபலங்களை பற்றிய அறியாத தெரியாத பலசுவாரஸ்ய தகவல்களை நேயர்கள் ரசிக்கும்படி தருவது இந் நிகழ்ச்சியின் வெற்றிக்கு முக்கிய காரணம்.

கலைத்துறையே திரண்டு வந்து சமீபத்தில் தங்களின் ஆதரவை இந் நிகழ்ச்சிக்கு தந்தது. அடுத்து புதுப்பொலி வுடன் வரஇருக்கும் இந் நிகழ்ச்சிமுற்றிலும் உறவுகளின் அடிப்படையிலேயே அமைந்திருக்கும் தந்தை-மகன், தாய்-மகன், பிரபலங்களின் வாரிசுகள், அவர்களிடையே தொடரும் நட்பு ஆகியவற்றை நேயர்களுக்கு பிரதிபலிக்கும்.

ஒருவரை ஒருவர் எவ்வாறு புரிந்து கொண் டுள்ளனர். உறவின் ஆழம் என நேயர்களுக்கு இதுவரை தெரியாத பல அரிய தகவல்கள் இந்த காபிவித்அனு சீசன் 2வில் காணலாம்.

வரும் 22-ந்தேதி முதல் சனிதோறும் இரவு 9.30 மணிக்கு காபிவித்அனுசீசன் 2வை விஜய் டிவியில் தொடர்ந்து கண்டு மகிழுங்கள்.

aanaa
2nd November 2008, 04:29 AM
[tscii:934d5cdb3a][/tscii:934d5cdb3a]காஃபி வித் அனுவில் இந்த வாரம்

விஜய் டிவி "காஃபி வித் அனு' நிகழ்ச்சியில் இந்த வாரம் நடிகர் சிவாஜி, எம்.ஜி.ஆர். ரஜினி, கமல் ஆகியோருடன் இணைந்து பல கதாபாத்திரங்களில் நடித்தவரும், அரசியல் விமர்சகர், வழக்கறிஞர், "துக்ளக்' இதழின் ஆசிரியருமான சோ சிறப்பு விருந்தினராக கலந்து கொள்ள உள்ளார்.

இவருடன் கலந்து கொள்ளும் மற்றொரு சிறப்பு விருந்தினர் சோவுக்கு நெருங்கிய நண்பர். கதையாசிரியர், நடிகர், இயக்குநர், பல்வேறு நாடகங்கள், திரைப்படங்களை இயக்கிய மெüலி. இவர்கள் இருவரும் இணைந்து பல நாடகங்களிலும், திரைப்படங்களிலும் நடித்துள்ளார்கள்.

இவர்கள் தங்களின் கலைப் பயணம், பள்ளி, கல்லூரி வாழ்க்கை, திரைப்பட அனுபவங்கள் என பல விஷயங்களை பகிர்ந்து கொள்கிறார்கள். இந் நிகழ்ச்சி நவம்பர் 1 - ம் தேதி (சனிக்கிழமை) இரவு 9.30 மணிக்கு விஜய் டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகும்.

great
2nd November 2008, 08:53 PM
How was this episode? I missed it. Watched only the QA segment and Picture round, not that impressive. As the photo selected was rajini, manorama , KB etc and we have heard Cho/Mouli talking about these personalities before itself.

sivank
2nd November 2008, 09:20 PM
balaji try in youtube. very good show

selvakumar
3rd November 2008, 11:23 AM
Cho rocked in that episode.. Yaarayum vittu vaikkalaa.. :lol:
His reason for giving the coffee award to his grand daughter :lol:
Sema nakkal..

His views on Jai Shankar really moved me :clap:

P_R
3rd November 2008, 09:56 PM
Sema nakkal..

:exactly:

Cho was hilarious. Mouli just couldn't keep pace with him.

The argument against exercise, miffing KB, coffee award nakkal, jabbing Mouli every now and then and the break comment "orE pombaLai rAjyamA pOchchu!".

A very enjoyable episode

complicateur
3rd November 2008, 10:06 PM
Cho's views on excercise and his one-upmanship of the canadian consulate general (?) with his argument was very funny. The obvious thing is no one, not Mouli not even himself, is free from the business end of his scathing wit. Definitely one of the better episodes ofthe season so far.

joe
10th November 2008, 01:09 PM
Sema nakkal..

:exactly:

I never enjoyed any episode like this. :)

great
23rd November 2008, 10:58 AM
Yesterday it was Deepan Chakravarthy and Manicka Vinayagam. I know Manicka vinayagam has done devotional albums, Surprising when anu mentioned 10k song has been composed by Manicka Vinayagam.

when the show started, I expected deepan to sing Arumbaagi Mottagi song. Happy that he sang that song. Compared to Manicka VInayagam ,deepan sang good numbers. Manicka vinayagam restricted himself with Koduva meesai and Kannukula kEluthi songs.

Nerd
2nd December 2008, 08:41 PM
when the show started, I expected deepan to sing Arumbaagi Mottagi song. Happy that he sang that song. Compared to Manicka VInayagam ,deepan sang good numbers. Manicka vinayagam restricted himself with Koduva meesai and Kannukula kEluthi songs.
Actually I was surprised by Deepan's singing. Romba nallA pAdinAr. Especially senthamizh thEnmozhiyAl. He said he missed panivizhum malarvanam because he was busy acting in raaNithEni :shock:

R.Latha
5th January 2009, 12:04 PM
வி.ஐ.பி. பக்கம்

கலக்குகிறார் அனு

விஜய் டி.வியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகும் காப்பி வித் `அனு' நிகழ்ச்சி சுவாரஸ்யமாகவும் டீஸன்டாகவும் இருக்கிறது. இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியை அனுஹாசன் அணு அணுவாய் ரசித்து நடத்துகிறார். அவரைவிட வயதில் பெரிய வி.ஐ.பி.க்கள் நிகழ்ச்சிக்கு வந்தால், அவர் முகத்தில் மரியாதை கலந்த உற்சாகம் தெரிகிறது. குதூகலமாக குழந்தைத் தனத்தோடு நிகழ்ச்சி நடத்தி வி.ஐ.பி.களின் அனுபவங்களை லாவகமாக வாங்குவது சூப்பர்! அதே போல் வயதில் சிறிய வி.ஐ.பி.க்கள் வந்தால் ஜாலியாக அரட்டையடித்தபடியே நிகழ்ச்சியைக் கொண்டு போகிறார். அனுவின் கண்களில் மிகவும் தன்னம்பிக்கை தெரிகிறது. அனுவுக்கு என் பாராட்டுக்களை நம் குமுதம் சிநேகிதி சார்பாக தெரிவித்துக் கொள்கிறேன்.!' என்கிறார், சென்னை அண்ணாநகர் வாசகி எம். ஜெயந்தி.

aanaa
7th February 2009, 06:51 AM
காபி வித் அனுவில் எஸ்.வி. சேகர்
கடந்த செவ்வாய்கிழமை மதியம் விஜய் தொலைக்காட்சியில் அனு வித் காபி நிகழ்ச்சியில் சிறப்பு விருந்தினராக கலந்து கொள்ள வந்தார் நடிகரும் மயிலாப்பூர் சட்டமன்ற உறுப்பினருமான எஸ்.வி. சேகர்.

சுவையான பல்வேறு தகவல்களை எஸ்.வி. சேகர் ரசிகர்களுக்கு வழங்கினார். தலைமை எவ்வழியே தொண்டனும் அவ்வழியே என்ற மொழியை நிரூபிக்கும் வகையில் இவருக்கும் ஜோசியம், ஜாதகம் ஆகியவற்றில் அதிக நம்பிக்கை. கண்டிப்பாக வருங்காலத்தில் தான் நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினராக வருவதற்காக வாய்ப்பு நம்பிக்கை தெரிவிக்கும் எஸ்.வி. சேகர் அ.தி.மு.க. பொதுசெயலர் ஜெயலலிதா தன் மீது தனிப்பட்ட முறையில் அதிக அன்பும் அக்கறையும் கொண்டவர் என்று கூறியது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. நாகேஷ் மற்றும் துக்ளக் ஆசிரியர் சோ ஆகியோர் தனது நாடக உலகின் குரு என்று கூறி சிலாகித்தார்.

இவரது அப்பா எஸ்.வி. வெங்கட்ராமன் பல்வேறு திரைப்படங்களில் நடித்தவர். இவரது மனைவியில் தாத்தாதான் ஜி. ராமநாதன் என்பது கூடுதல் தகவல்.

ஏனோ தெரியவில்லை அன்று நிகழ்ச்சியில் எஸ்.வி. சேகர் கொஞ்சம் சீரியஸாகவே தனது முகபாவனையை வைத்துக் கொண்டதாகவே தெரிகிறது.

தலைமைப் பற்றியும், அரசியல் பற்றிய கேள்விகளுக்கும் ரொம்பவும் ஜாக்கிரதையாகவே பதில்களை எஸ்.வி. சேகர் அளிதததாகவே தெரிகிறது.