PDA

View Full Version : ARRahman at ITWOFS Forum

dinesh2002
29th October 2006, 07:37 AM
[tscii:50adf88927]
cadbury_tusha

AR.Rahman copied New York Nagaram song
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:52:58 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
guys..have u al heard the song Staring at the sun by U2...if u al have listened to the song then u wud say, HEY ITS ARRAHMAN SONG......actually rahman copied....music n the style of singing

cadbury_tusha

Re: AR.Rahman copied New York Nagaram song
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 04:00:29 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
guys..1st of all, i feel this is d rite place 2 discuss inspiration or copied songs..i dun mean 2 hurt any of ar rahman's fans..its just i thought of sharing..i cuden find tis song frm the internet..end of d day i got frm my fren who has huge collection of english songs...actually i dun wish 2 upload tis song..if u need it jus giv me ur email add...wil send it 2u...guys, if u al have any copied songs by rahman, do let me noe..im collectin his actually..i have sum collections of his..

one mor thing...i seriously need strange kind of women song by deep purple..i had it b4 but accidently deleted..rahman has used the prelude/interlude of the song in his dhimthana dhimthana, rhythm song...if u al got it please send it 2 me tru my email: cadbury_tusha@yahoo.com

if u have african moon song by boney m frm the album boonoonoonoos, also send it 2 me..rahman copied for vennilave2 song frm minsara kanavu...tq

cadbury_tusha

ARR copied Paree Hu Mai song in Ratchagan!!!
« on: October 28, 2006, 06:32:42 pm »

Wat a clear background rip by ARR for the song Chandiranai thottede yaar in Ratchagan from Suneeta Rao's Paree Hu Mai song..

download and listen from www.coolgoose.com

overall - guys,come over there too...its fun...

http://itwofs.com/forum/index.php[/tscii:50adf88927]

dinesh2002
29th October 2006, 07:39 AM
check out his/her response to me... very very hilarious!!!

Guess_Me
29th October 2006, 10:11 AM
Actually they seem to have some point there about New York Nagaram. I havent heard this particular song by U2 before but when I actually listened to it just now, I am a bit surprised.

Listen to it yourself and decide. Here is the link for U2 song

http://eric.pigeond.net/dd/images/u201.mp3

dinesh2002
29th October 2006, 10:20 AM
im not concern about that for now guess me,but his/her responses to my answer...were just plain hatred on ARR for nothing.... and yea...it sounds so close to NYN..... !!

Guess_Me
29th October 2006, 10:36 AM
They are typical ARR haters, probably HJ fans. Need to teach them a lesson or two.

Dragun
29th October 2006, 12:33 PM
Vague similarity between the first line of the U2 song and "New York nagaram urangum neram..." but otherwise its not a copy. The link is tenuous.

MrJudge
29th October 2006, 01:13 PM
I wanna do the same for long time, just compiling his copied songs. That would be fun..... Go cadbury go!

thamizhvaanan
29th October 2006, 01:46 PM
look who's talking about copied songs :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

rayan36
29th October 2006, 07:10 PM

Ha Ha Appadi Podu

:victory: :victory: :victory: :noteeth: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Ramakrishna
29th October 2006, 07:17 PM
I wanna do the same for long time, just compiling his copied songs. That would be fun..... Go cadbury go!

You will have a lot of success when you try doing it for another person about whom u keep discussing a lot in the Current topics section

ajaybaskar
30th October 2006, 12:02 PM
There's a lot of difference between copying and inspiration. Getting inspired happens with any MD. IR has used a malay song as his inspiration for the song 'En uyir Neethanae' in the film 'priya'. ARR has used enigma, Dr.Alban in some of his albums but without using the tunes. That does'nt mean that they've copied. If they've copied, they wud'nt have reached such heights..

dinesh2002
30th October 2006, 03:16 PM

damn....haahhaha...this is a good 1... :yes:

dinesh2002
30th October 2006, 03:18 PM
yea guys....just join there for the fun sake... it would be interesting having some people to support ARR there ....

thumburu
30th October 2006, 06:22 PM
To me "Newyork nagaram" resembles few lines from the famous old "Rasputin" number.