PDA

View Full Version : PSHYCO..

ragav89
25th September 2006, 05:51 PM
The ambulance was blowing and in the i.c.u was the hero lying with blood flowing all over his body...after 5hrs with light consiousness the hero sat up..
infront of him was a police officer and gaining more comsiousness john(hero)asked the police officer how his wife was...[two weeks back]...
john's daughter was put dead in front of his house with her eyes taken fingers cut and tongue cut..john and his wife went in to deep state of deppressness
unable to digest this they complained to the police about the death of their daughter and asked them to take severe action and the case was taken over by a special
police officer who is well known for his detection and encounters..his name was robinson.
[memories coming as rain in the brain of john]
john who himself was a proffessor in the oxford university was well
known for his simplicity and his knowledge.he had great depth of knowledge and each student of
this college liked him very much..his daughter was his only precious possession and she was his soul.he had great love for her..
one evening she was missing and john and his wife phoned to the police and asked to make an investigation.
one week had passed and sill no status of improvement..
it was second week and it happened at that week on that day..
his daughter and the police man who had come for the investigation for his daughter's absence
was also dead and at the same time john's wife was attacked..
[after two weeks of rest in the hospital john got discharged but he came to know that his wife had died]..
robinson without the knowledge of john made plans and ordered his men to execute them..
after close analysis john came to know the truth of these disaster...
[interval]....

robinson came to know that it was john who had killed his daughter,wife and the policeman.
john was infected by a brain disease which agitated him at times of night..
during his childhood he had great love from his parents but unfortunately his mother died and his father married again....
but his second mom was not like his first she had no care for him and on the absence of her husband she used to illtreate him in front of her child
and kept burns in his buuttocks and his body..she also plucked his hair using sccissors,kept cigar ashes in his eyes,
and john had to undergo great difficulties...he was not able to say about this to his father because she would punish him
severely..once when he tried to say to his father she gave shock treatement to him..so he kept mum..she wanted only money from his father
and one night she was looting all the money and was about to go.. and at that time john's father saw her.. and with frustations she killed him which john saw..
he was unable to control his feelings and so the animal in him woke on that day that he killed her and buried her in the garden behind..
from that day onwards his animal had to undergo development and it aggreviated him to kill all ladies which he meets during the night especially
since it was like an amnesia to him that all resembled his second mom..he not only kills but cuts the body to several pieces and
put them has a prey to the vultures which he grows in the garden in the underground..
he killed his daughter because once when he was killing a lady in the garden his daughter happened to see it..so
now he had no option but to kill his own daughter he asked her not to say to anyone but after seeing pieces of hands
,legs,etc.she was very much sad of her father and decided to say to the police.so after killing his daughter he himself put her body in front of his house and acted
so well that he is not the culprit.now it was only his wife whom he decided to kill because she started to doubt him.so he planned in such a way to kill her which the
policeman who was appointed came to know and he decided to stop it. on doing so he took out his revolver but to the misfortune he was too late that john had pierced the
knife in to her stomach twice...to john's surprise the policeman asked him to surrender without knowing john's capability..
john was hurt down by a bullet in the shoulder and on the other end the policeman was dead...to make it more thrilling john himself rang to the police and the ambulance
and later after doin so he fired himself in the thighs and in the hand...
[john was shocked to hear it from robinson]...
john wanted to kill robinson but he was handcuffed...then robinson said that he had come to know all about this is because of the camera that the policeman had kept in the rooms and in the hall of his house
which he had not known and to more shock news for john he also showed the video snaps that he had got when john was killing his wife...
so then john admitted his murders of killing 49 women...all the murders without any evidence and the one evidence is that of his wife..
so he was sentenced to death and the day came for him to be hanged and was..
john walked away from the police station...[wat confusing!]
yes it was robinson who was hanged...john had put a face mask resembling robinson and for robinson it was that of his..
after john accepted that he is surrendering robinson removed his handcuff and not knowing that john was having a knife in his hand he puntured the body of robinson and made it similar
to that of his..and now removing th face mask john was free..the paper also published the end of the serial killer and at the same time also included the death ot Mr.robinson in a car crash[false news by john]
so john was a free bird who started his serial killing again...

[wow that was a good dream that i ventured cinematically]...

pavalamani pragasam
25th September 2006, 06:20 PM
ragav89, the warning note in your signature forces me to keep mum instead of starting to point out from the title...... :frightened:

VENKIRAJA
25th September 2006, 06:26 PM
seems copied from various sources(films),the climax line is old,but altogether o.k!

Kanna
25th September 2006, 06:29 PM
Indha threat PSYCHO pathi dhanae? Spelling mistakeooo

ragav89
25th September 2006, 07:27 PM
well sorry about the spelling mistake and i have changed my quote..and thanks venki for ur report abt this story..

crazy
27th September 2006, 12:21 PM
Raghva..........your story was filmy :) , but good job :clap:

VENKIRAJA
27th September 2006, 12:26 PM
vasavi call this fella kaushik! :roll: (he didnt get an id so,he kept his bro's name for the id :lol: )

crazy
27th September 2006, 12:29 PM
vasavi call this fella kaushik! :roll: (he didnt get an id so,he kept his bro's name for the id :lol: )

ok kanna :)
what happened to ur stories..........?

VENKIRAJA
27th September 2006, 12:35 PM
i'm editing them.didn't have a look at paathasaari sacan it,u'll find a lot of changes(especially spellings,gramatical errors,a bit more explanations,etc.)i'm concentrating on perfection akka.BTW,come to poems,i'm busy there.

VENKIRAJA
27th September 2006, 12:35 PM
vasi akka,gald to see ur signature:aaniver!hope thats not another sachein from john!

crazy
27th September 2006, 03:07 PM
vasi akka,gald to see ur signature:aaniver!hope thats not another sachein from john!

hope not :)
btw kanna where is ur poem?

raghav:sorry :oops:

ragav89
29th September 2006, 03:03 PM
Oh tats doesnt matters but i want my mistakes to be put front than appreciations so thanks for checking this thread hope will do well in the near future...

VENKIRAJA
29th September 2006, 05:26 PM
VASAVI AKKA,FOR U FROM AKKAVODA KANNU,

KAVITHAAVILAASAM:www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=8065
KARUPPU TAJMAHAL:www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=6406

Shakthiprabha.
19th November 2006, 02:33 PM
Seems a combined story line of various top rated psycho films.

please align the paragraphs for its sensible continuity. Else its becomes difficult to follow.

chevy
19th November 2006, 11:37 PM
[tscii:ce6f1b34d8]Well hi kaushik .. ( or ragav 's bro .) lol

…. It’s a little of the tamil moive “ manmadan” and a little of the Hollywood blockbuster “face off”.
It’s pretty confusing as its written in slang and broken sentences….. Barring the punctuation and grammar part, it’s pretty good.

“ john's daughter was put dead in front of his house with her eyes taken fingers cut and tongue cut..john and his wife went in to deep state of …” depression ???

I am surprised that I didn’t get sympathetic or shocked reading the step mother’s way of treating John. I think it was because I was having trouble figuring out where each sentence ends or begins as you forgot to punctuate in many places.

Good story except that it seems like ideas have been borrowed. Could do with better phrasing and punctuation. But do write more.

Cheers

chevy [/tscii:ce6f1b34d8]

VENKIRAJA
20th November 2006, 10:20 PM
kaushik will return only after our march public exams.veetula sema dose!

ragav89
30th December 2006, 01:18 PM
thanks guys for ur patient reading and i will correct my mistakes..

VENKIRAJA
31st December 2006, 02:22 PM
HAI MACHI,COME TO THE CONTEST THREADS.HOW DID U COME HERE?DIDN'T UR PARENTS WINK?

ragav89
1st January 2007, 08:30 PM
no da machi they allow to see the web till now i was not havin good connection so was not able to c the hub so i am back again and y didnt u write any story huh?????.....

VENKIRAJA
2nd January 2007, 09:05 AM
come to the contests threads,u'll see me,and much more talents.