PDA

View Full Version : What will be the future of Indian immigrants in USA in futur

Oldposts
30th October 2004, 02:40 PM
Topic started by SS (@ rrcs-nys-24-97-8-70.biz.rr.com) on Sat Oct 19 16:09:39 .

What will be the future of Indian immigrants in USA in the future ? Now that the economy is going down, war is coming up and more asians are involved in it, would indian immigrants life become diferrent soon ? Please come with your suggestions.

Oldposts
Most probably they will be castracted and sent as slaves to some arab nation.

Oldposts
indians will slowly emulate the british.they will become rulers of usa & europe

Oldposts
The Indians in Usa will have a good time with the american woman

Oldposts
Indians in US tend to emmulate the American Jews, who have used there financial power for both themselves and for the well being of Israel. But unlike the American Jews, the Indian population is increasing steadily and will be a great influence in all relms of American life.
India like Israel will stand to gain a lot from this.
<a name="last"></a>

davie
18th November 2004, 08:57 PM
if u are concerned about immigrant indians, in another 5 or 10 years, USA will limit the number of immigrants both students and workers
Immigrants who are in excess will be sent back to their respective countries. Many talented researchers will suggest ton of ideas to solve these isssues. So, indians settled in india will become poorer (except my mom and dad coz they will be in USA) and indians will be outsourced.

But People who are gona be in USA for another 5 or 10 years will not have any issues with earning money or having fun.

I admire USA for its racial equality and nice manners those people have.

People who dont like americans will write all bulshit things,but i will always support favor america and sing their national anthem.

Sandeep
18th November 2004, 10:21 PM
if u are concerned about immigrant indians, in another 5 or 10 years, USA will limit the number of immigrants both students and workers
Immigrants who are in excess will be sent back to their respective countries. Many talented researchers will suggest ton of ideas to solve these isssues. So, indians settled in india will become poorer (except my mom and dad coz they will be in USA) and indians will be outsourced.

But People who are gona be in USA for another 5 or 10 years will not have any issues with earning money or having fun.

I admire USA for its racial equality and nice manners those people have.

People who dont like americans will write all bulshit things,but i will always support favor america and sing their national anthem.

Indians settled in India are not going to be poorer but they are going to be richer. America and for that case no developed nation can afford to stop migration because the average age of people in all developing nations is increasing. With less and less young people, who will work? Either they have to allow immigration or support outsourcing. Both benefitial for India and other developing nations.

blahblah
19th November 2004, 10:54 AM
Wether we are jealous to them or not,America is a great Democratic and Pluralistic country.Leave alone Indians,the future of all migrant societies in US is going to be bright.

Querida
20th November 2004, 03:26 AM
the term american indian will again be in use, to refer to Native americans ie Cherokee, Metis, Mohawks..if any are left or not themselves so assimilated into the american culture... because so many of the new indian generation (produced by immigrants) are keen in jumping into the melting pot of america and rather would pass themselves as englishspeaking ppl enlightened only because they are in america...not that other country....that poor ignorant place where unfortunatly mom and dad came from...backward, filthy, weird India...this is only further more encouraged by the pathethic worship of south asian americans by India itself...America should be held up for its fair practices and policies but it should also promote multiculturism.....like that's right....you know where this is going now....Canada!!!! :D :D :D

davie
20th November 2004, 04:44 AM
those people are too good. infact u can become friends and marry those american gals. no big deal. (i know many indians who have done that)
i dont think that is the case in canada or other european country where u will be able to marry a white european

Querida
20th November 2004, 07:10 AM
those people are too good. infact u can become friends and marry those american gals. no big deal. (i know many indians who have done that)
i dont think that is the case in canada or other european country where u will be able to marry a white european

which people are too good? I am not discouraging interracial marriage because I know many people happy in being in such unions as well as people not so happy...the number one complaint is that american ppl/euro (orig. all americans were white euros after all) are great to marry except they are also great at divorcing...you that is....main problem is what the other race creates...for some reason the heritage/culture/religion which was trashed and ridiculed earlier becomes very important when the kids come around...and them not knowing anything about daddy dear's/ mommy dear's background becomes a personal issue.....

Hemant Trived1
20th November 2004, 07:48 PM
ON A LIGHTER NOTE BUT WICKED ONE :twisted: :twisted:

Ever imagined Americans living in RESERVATIONS created by INDIAN INDIANS after 50 years?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was just thinking of those poor INJUNS living in reservations.....

urme
20th November 2004, 08:50 PM
When Bill Clinton visited canada a few months ago over the summer, she said "canada should be the role model for the world". Find out why.

Now with Bin Laden's recent threath, many Americans want to migrate to Canada.

urme
20th November 2004, 08:53 PM
Should be > he said; threat

Querida
21st November 2004, 01:11 AM
When Bill Clinton visited canada a few months ago over the summer, she said "canada should be the role model for the world". Find out why.

Now with Bin Laden's recent threath, many Americans want to migrate to Canada.

Clinton should be a he as well....but hell u never know... :lol:
americans fully know the squalor that exists on reservations, but as long as the Natives remain alcholics, glue/propane sniffers, uneducated and near poverty...and overall do not bother americans then they are happy to ignore the blatant injustice done to these people.

davie
22nd November 2004, 09:09 AM
@hemant
american people easily distinguish between a east indian and an american indian (red indians)but most of the americans are really really nice people.
there are very few exceptions among them but those exceptions are ignorant about what is superiority in real.
ignorance is the cause of all evil