PDA

View Full Version : College days - I really miss 'em a lot.

Sweet friend
16th December 2004, 02:23 AM
Hi Friends...

I am Chandar & I've just completed my MBA and into the process of reaching out for a good job..

Folks i've got one thing to tell u. College days are the wonderful thing to happen in one's life. Cos once my college life is over, now i feel suddenly life is gettin very boring, also very tough these days.. Cos nothing constructive can be done.. U'll miss ur frens,lectures,Bunkin clss n goin to movies etc., :(

So for now i am lookin for a good group of cyber friends with whom i can share my thoughts & knowledge. Girls too are always welcome.. Lets share our ideas & innovative thoughts in us and keep ourselves motivated. :lol:

Wat else,, "PLS NJOY UR LIFE TO THE CORE DURING UR COLLEGE DAYS..... U CANT GET 'EM BACK AGAIN"
(Based on self experience were these words). :wink:

Hey tell u what..??? All these girls once the college life is over, they all start chasing for marriage, forgettin this frenship we had in the classes... I HATE THIS ATTITUDE OF GIRLS.. NO GUY IS LIKE TAT.

So wat're u waiting for.. Just start to mail me at mail_mba@mail.com or Send me a SMS to 9842069375. A good friend is guaranteed in your life.

C ya then... Bye bye. :)
Chandar.

adsort
16th December 2004, 06:39 AM
College days are my golden days there is no doubt about that. Every time when I think about that I getting too excited. :D

Love to go back if it is possible :lol:

blahblah
16th December 2004, 05:45 PM
So Chandar boy,just because these girrrrrls were a bit considerate ,you expected them to chase you all your life time!You are probably the most innocent man I have ever seen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
16th December 2004, 06:00 PM
Everybody seems to say college days were golden days...
I am not so sure...
There was too much of pressure of studies, pressure to perform, peer pressure, unsure future, estrangement and loneliness deep within, feeling that no one understands your feelings, too much of ideology in the head, too much of anger against the system, too much of anger against unfairness and injustice, rebellion....
There was a turmoil inside.. I was unsure of which direction I would take in life.. in which direction life would drag me.. the emotional turmoil leaving me into bouts of depression...
Unsure of the opposite sex.. heart burns...
Financial problems.. (I belonged to a family whcih could not afford luxuries.. I went through my education with practically empty pockets..)
I think I started enjoying life after I stood on my legs and took hold of my life in my hands. I had very tough days in the beginning..But still I enjoyed my life, my freedom, my right to live my life my way..

Sandeep
16th December 2004, 06:59 PM
College days where really interesting for me.

The girls, evening sports (complete ametuars but great teams), senseless blabbering and partime jobs.

Study was only during 1 month before exams. We had great faculties who where not only good in teaching but also joined us in sports.

We used to take 'revenge' at our faculties during evening time sports for humiliating us doing class. We would challenge the faculty team for a match then beating them left and right in the game.

SSathiya
16th December 2004, 11:28 PM
Hi guys...Personally i dont think college days are the best days of someones life.
I'm in college now and i feel like i cant wait to get the hell out of here. Its really stressing and you have loads of work to do . No one cares if you do it because its your life. There is stress from your parents to graduate and find a good job, and stress from teachers , and stress from part time work as well.
I actually enjoyed life during my school days ( grades 9-13) where you could actually laugh with friends, it didnt matter if you didnt study for a test as long as you studied the night before. You had days where you could just go to the mall with friends and just sat around. Those were the times i enjoyed.
But now ..im in 3rd year and things are getting really stressful. Im just waiting for next year to pass so i can find myself a job and enjoy life again...

:)

Sandeep
16th December 2004, 11:43 PM
SSathiya,

Will see once you get out of college. :)

But unlike you I enjoyed my partime job, didnt care for stress from teachers and parents where confident I would graduate. I was too dumb to worry about job.

Querida
17th December 2004, 02:44 AM
right now i feel i truly enjoyed my highschool years much more...even the grades before that i was doing well and was having fun but i did not learn as much as i did about myself than i did in highschool...college i do enjoy because i have more freedom and my social life is more pronounced...that and i find myself feeling more responsible towards my life...i am studying what i always wanted to so really even though i at times find myself complaining aout studies i really do enjoy the overall experience :D

Surya
17th December 2004, 06:36 AM
I think that College Years in india are different.

Here, I was just waiting to finish my education, so I could start on a job, and enjoy my life. I think that the days right now are the funnest for me. :D
College days were fun too, but not like now! I was just waiting for this time soo eagerly, for 6 years. First 4 years of Bachelors and then 2 for Master's, whew! I'm glad I'm over that. Now its time to have fun, :D after going to work Of Course. :wink:

Regards. 8)