PDA

View Full Version : Naga Neram

bingleguy
27th July 2006, 11:25 AM
Vanakkam to all the ardent fans of Naga :-) am happy being one amongst you all !

For quite sometime i have been planning to open a thread as a complete and wholehearted fidelity to the greatest Television Director of all times :-)

NAGA

Naga has a special talent for MYSTERIES which did pave way to his huge success in the small screen sector. Naga is a GURU to many makers :-)

Naga's Marmadesam took him to heights and his recent work Chidambara Rahasiyam also has taken deep into the hearts of many :-) He has special talents making his viewers sit in the tip of their seats :-) He did that in both Marmadesam and CR !

I take this oppurtunity to show limelight on the greatest small screen directors of all times Naga sir :-) I have a lot to write on him which i would subsequently share with everybody .... that too after meeting him in person, i have developed a lot of respect for his intellectuality :-)

Let us use this thread as our interaction thread with Naga - this thread would serve as a common platform for our interactions with him -

Let us shoot our questions to him and We can discuss about his future works, let us share his intectuality ....

Lets Meet Naga ! :clap: