PDA

View Full Version : SUN TV Serial "alaigal"

Oldposts
30th October 2004, 02:33 PM
Topic started by suresh kumar (@ 203.124.238.182) on Fri Apr 4 06:55:51 .

suntv the internatinaly owned channel telecast's the top TRP serial alaigal........which as a great respones from the viewers..........this is the 2nd top TRP show after chitti serial..in suntv .

Oldposts
i think this the best daily soap

Oldposts
i think this the best daily soap

Oldposts
good sreial.every day.ummmh great suntv

Oldposts
I am not a serial viewer. The only two serials I watch are Alaigal and Metti Oli. Eventhough there are many unbelievable stuff in Alaigal, it still leads due to a strong story line which is quite different from other serials (generally two women an evil character and a godly character). In this particular serial some times there are dragging scenes like showing the faces in close up several times. However it is an interesting serial to watch. Almost all casts are doing their job well. Specially, Venu Arvind, Kavithalaiya Krishnan, Vadivukkarasi and Afsar. Afsar though a new comer shows a lot of maturity in his acting. His body language and voice modulation are commendable.

We do not have the facility of watching Sun TV here in Sri Lanka, but one of the Sri Lankan channels telecasts Sun TV programmes. Here we are nearly 100 episodes back. I heard that they are going to finish this serial some where in April or May. Is it true?

Oldposts
One more comment on this serial, they should have gone for a mature actress for "Soumya" character. Durga finds difficult to show the maturity of the character. Any comments?

Oldposts
Can anyone tell me how I can get wallpapers of Afsar in the serial Alaigal?

Oldposts
ANyone knows what is the name of the girl, who played tamilrasi in Annamalai serial. I saw her in Alaigal too !

Oldposts
Her name is MANJARI.

Oldposts
She always acts like a POMBALA P!ORUKKI in all serials.

Oldposts
We are upto tape 20 in Alaigal,
how many tapes are there of the entire series of Alaigal?

how long from the series is it that Kalayani (Vadivukkarasi) and her Daughter (RAji) start to payback for their actions ? I know RAnga would have back story to account for his actions, however Kalyani and Raji deserve to get lashed out, I know it's only a soap opera but sometimes you just get so addicted.

If anyone whose seen the entire show would like to mail me a quick summary that would be cool,

Oldposts
i like alaigal i am from sri lanka i want to Venkat (Raja) email address or any other contacts about him only because i like him alot

pls give me his email address

Oldposts
It is not fair to punish Ranga alone. Ranga s misdeeds are result of Kalyani; Hence Kalyani should be punished too. Such cruel people like Kalyani as well as her brother can t be forgiven. The serial is wrongly directed.

Oldposts
Ragav ( Venkat) who does the cahracter Raja is superb. Excellent peformance. Cannot see such perfomances even in films these days . I mean compared to the young heros these days.

Oldposts
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE CONTACT DETAILS OF ACTRESS DURGA?

Oldposts
The only tamil serial i have watched so far is alaigal. I really liked the acting of ranga. He is too good. Well I think every character have played their roles well. The all need to be appreciated. Raja... too good for a new comer. (no one can beat ranga though). any more fan for ranga.. ??

Regards,

Oldposts
I Agree with Linn. All the actors and actress did their job well in ALAIGAl. Ranga (Venu Arvind) was suberb. He had to portray so many characters in this serial which he did with flair (As a son who has not forgotten his parents, as a person taking rivenge and all his amusing fights with saumya,were great. I hope Sundar K. Vijayan would do another serial with all these stars.

Oldposts
This is the only Tamil serial I too have watched. The performances of all characters were good. Sundar K Vijayan has done an excellent job in selecting the artists.

Oldposts
Well said Vindya... Its not easy for a person to show so many emotions and act as so many characters at one time. He has acted really fantastic as a son, as a revenge taker, as a sadist, as a father (just about everything). Hats off to him.

So far I think alaigal has been the only serial I have watched.

Okay take care guys.

Oldposts
Though I watch almost all the serials, only a very few have really touched me. Alaigal is one of them. It was a serial that brought the best of EACH AND EVERY ACTOR & ACTRESS. Like Vinny has quoted, Venu portrayed all the emotions so well (undying love for his mother, revenge towards Kalyani, his amusing fights with Saumya and affection towards Achcha & Dharma). Alaigal is a serial that was a blend of everything. Well Done Mr. Sundar K.

Oldposts
ranga is also acting in a serial which comes at 12:30 afternoon everyday. Watch him there guys!

Oldposts
Hi everybody... especially Nirosha, Roshan and Linny!
This is Raghav here. I'm the guy who acted as 'Raja' in the serial Alaigal. My sincere thanks to everybody who appreciated the serial and my performance.

Nirosha - My email address is raghav_onscreen@yahoo.com. Looking forward to your email:)

Roshan - Thank you so much for your appreciation. Reading your comment really makes me feel good and confident. I tried to do my best for this role and worked hard on it. Actually, I am trying to get into movies and am about to work as hero in a film. Please pray for me that things work out :)

Linny - Thanks to you too. I got a lot of freedom and help from the director and co-artistes like Kavithalaya Krishnan, Venu Arvind and Vadivukarasi. I should really thank the cast because though I was a newcomer they didn't have any ego hassles on the sets and helped me perform better by giving me guidance.

Thanks to one and all!

Oldposts
The very best serial..My Fav one..This is the only serial I have watched with full interest..Venu Arvind's Acting(Ranga-Character)is simply superb..No words to appreciate him..He 's the hero of the SilverScreen...If anyone's interested in listening to the Alaigal title song..U can download it from www.coolgoose.com..

Oldposts
Raghav,
Nice to see a esponse from you. BTW, how is your wife doing? :-) I cannot remeber her name but I know that she is also a serial artiste who has played roles in Chittie, marumagaL etc :-))

Oldposts
Its soo nice to knw that ppl co-ordinated so well. U wont believe while doing work in small grps too we have soo much problems. Well, I hope everything turns out right for u raghav.

Humare aashirwaad tumahre paas hai ... ;) kidding.

*cheers*

Regards,
LinnY

Oldposts
30th October 2004, 02:34 PM
okay i forgot to mention one more thing. Raja u are a sweet person. (as far as I knw).

Regards,
LinnY

Oldposts
Hi everybody!
Roshan -- Yeah, my wife has also acted in some films, serials and she's also a very good singer and bharatnatyam dancer. Her name is Preetha and I'm so proud of her. Infact, she got her acting breaks before me and used to recommend me to all the directors she met... I owe all my success to her support, her faith and the good fortune she brought into my life :) She had immense faith in my capabilities even before I'd gotten any break!

Linny -- Thanks for your "Aashirwad" and for your compliments!

I will try and check with this forum whenever possible -- do keep in touch guys.

Oldposts
Hey people -- there was a small writeup about me in last Saturday's edition of "The Hindu" in the "MetroPlus" supplement here in Chennai... You can find it online at http://www.hindu.com/mp/2004/01/31/stories/2004013100160200.htm ... Do check it out if possible :)

Oldposts
hi raghav, i ve watched u in the serial'anni'. U were playing a negative character in it. but anyway it is nice to know at least u responded here in this forum.. thanks..hope that all the other artist should be intrested in fans opinion like u. so they will know the minus and plus points on the acting and story line. well done raghav and keep it up.bye

Oldposts
hi can anybody get vijay e-mail id frm alaigal k........hope send tis 2 me

Oldposts
Hi everybody and Suraja Devi!
Thanks for your postings and emails...
I have emailed some of you personally...
Suraja Devi - not all artistes like to get opinions about their work... Infact, I too get opinions from everybody but act upon them only after due consideration of several factors... The viewers know only about the final product, but there are several other considerations and constraints that go into making the serial and it would be stupid to assume that all feedback is pertinent... I try and wean out the appropriate feedback from the personal biases and only then act upon it... Hope this makes sense :)... Take care everybody

Oldposts
Hi everyone. HAve just started reading about alaigal and manjari aka Tamilarisi. Me too heard that she is a he from a Singaporean friend. I'm a malaysian you see.

Oldposts
Hi! I was just wondering if Gaurav from alaigal is playing the role of Muruga in Anni? Thanks.

Oldposts
hi guys ,
i`m from malaysia
i realy luv alaigal serial , is there any one that can tell why rangga want to revenge to kalyani`s family . as i see he married a girl , and giving her drugs why he do that . the girl is already pregnant before get married right , who`s baby is that , is that teacher murali`s baby .
i realy want to know can someone kind person help me plz ???????????????

NOV
31st October 2004, 03:36 PM
This thread has been sanitized.
Pls continue discussions.

SSathiya
31st October 2004, 08:20 PM
Ranga wants revenge on the family because he is really Raja. Kalyanis husband had an older sister who was the rightful owner of all the property they have at this moment, and Raja( ranga) was her son.
Because of Ramus father , Rangas father dies. Ranga wants revenge on this.
Ranga poisons the girl and rapes her , so he is the real father of the baby.

Surya
2nd November 2004, 11:17 AM
@ WHAT POINT IS ALAIGAL AT IN, WHEREEVER ITS GOING ON RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE HERE IN CALI, ALAIGAL HAS BEEN FINISHED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. 8)

sss6
2nd December 2004, 01:33 PM
Ranga wants revenge on the family because he is really Raja. Kalyanis husband had an older sister who was the rightful owner of all the property they have at this moment, and Raja( ranga) was her son.
Because of Ramus father , Rangas father dies. Ranga wants revenge on this.
Ranga poisons the girl and rapes her , so he is the real father of the baby.

How many episod are there in this serial.

thanks
devi

Alisha
2nd December 2004, 02:05 PM
@ WHAT POINT IS ALAIGAL AT IN, WHEREEVER ITS GOING ON RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE HERE IN CALI, ALAIGAL HAS BEEN FINISHED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. 8)

Surya,

Currently the Malaysian's are watching on Astro daily from Monday to Friday for half and hour.

SSathiya
5th December 2004, 05:23 AM
The serial is really long but its interesting..
There are alot of twists to it!

Surya
5th December 2004, 06:11 AM
But what point is it @ right now?

SSathiya
5th December 2004, 08:40 AM
I've actually finished watching the entire serial...i dont know which point everyone else is at .... :D

Hema
7th December 2004, 06:14 AM
wht is the total episode for laigal

rgds/hema

Kavitha Ravi
7th December 2004, 11:22 AM
Hello, In Malaysia we are watching, the scene where Indu is going to get married. Sakunthala chases away Bala from eating.
Can anyone be kind enough to tell us the story from this point.
Thanks . Kavitha Ravi

SSathiya
7th December 2004, 11:41 AM
The serial is going to take some twists and turns after this episode.
Indu marrying into the family is a key element in this script because she is the link between Savima and the family...
I saw this serial 2 years ago so my memory isnt that fresh ...but this is what i remember..
After Indu gets married..Ranga will try to seperate her and her husband because he wants to ruin the family. Durga ( iforgot her name in the serial) i think its sowmiya..something like that..
Is going to find out the link between indu, savima and ranga and the family. She uses this to get Ranga confused on may occasions. ..

Im not sure of exact details so if you guys want to ask me questions then i can reply ...otherwise its hard for me to remember every incident.

~ssathiya

Kavitha Ravi
8th December 2004, 08:49 PM
Dear SSathiya, Thanks for the prompt reply.
I know it's difficult to remember the story.
When will Bala find out that Rengga is his brother?
Thanks

SSathiya
12th December 2004, 11:11 AM
In the middle of the story Bala goes away to ...( i think ) its america..
He nor Ranga find out they are brothers till the very end of the story...so you have to wait a while for it..

Surya
12th December 2004, 12:27 PM
Usually I just watch a couple episodes a week or something, when I have time,
but Alaigal was actually the only tele-seriel that I tried to keep up entirely.

SSathiya
13th December 2004, 12:32 AM
Surya..Nice pic :)
Alaigal was really interesting to watch. I agree with you on that.
I think venu aravind did an excellent job. Most of the time i just wanted to see what he would do next.

Surya
13th December 2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks, U have a nice avatar too!

Well, Venu is an excellent actor, to bad he isn't in any other seriels, except Shivamayam. BTW: Shivamayam is very interesting! Directed by Marmadesam's director.

SSathiya
13th December 2004, 10:39 AM
Venu aravind is in Adukiran Kannan...along with Chetan ..its not as good as Alaigal ..but you can still stand it.

Surya
13th December 2004, 10:52 AM
When does Adukirran Kannan come on?

SSathiya
14th December 2004, 04:36 AM
AK is on Suntv..Mon-friday 12:30-1:00

cutecat67
14th December 2004, 08:23 AM
Will gayathri reveal to soumiya about ranga?? Anybody knows??

SSathiya
14th December 2004, 09:29 AM
Sowmiya already knows that Ranga is a bad guy. But she will find out about Gayathiri later on as well.

cutecat67
14th December 2004, 01:26 PM
In yesterday episode they showed soumiya calling gayathri but she refused to meet her. Is it still very long way before they meet each other? I cant wait to see the pay back time to Ranga........... :cry:

SSathiya
14th December 2004, 08:04 PM
Why did she refure..you have to refresh my memory...i cant seem to remember...

Sowmiya and Gayathiri wont get together until Gayathiri escapes Ranga and goes to thiis orphanage ..and its after she has the baby....so long time to go

cutecat67
15th December 2004, 06:02 AM
Actually what happened was Gayathri is already at the orphanage, Soumiya will see her at the wedding and then gayathri will run away. Soumiya managed to find out about her and call her up to ask about it. Then only she refused to talk to Soumiya. Gayathri already gave birth to her baby. So, will they meet?? :roll:

SSathiya
15th December 2004, 07:48 AM
Yes..they will definetly meet. They will get together and plan to bring down Ranga.
Gayathiri comes back to the house with the help of Sowmiya to show everyone Rangas true plan...

cutecat67
21st December 2004, 12:35 PM
Yesterday's episode they showed Dharma died. Does that mean Ranga wont repent now?? or will??

soccer_gal
29th December 2004, 11:09 PM
I thought Alaigal already finished?? :?:

hehehewalrus
30th December 2004, 01:52 AM
soccer_gal,
indha vayasulaye tv serial-laam paaka arambichutaya? :lol:

soccer_gal
30th December 2004, 11:06 AM
Of course.
Hmm the the first teleserial I watched was "Kudumbam"
haha :P