PDA

View Full Version : My Most Embarassing Expierence as a Comedy-ish Short Story.

Surya
18th July 2006, 11:14 AM
[tscii:c93a200904]P[/tscii:c93a200904]rolouge:

This is my first piece of non-fiction (other than Class Essays) which I’ve tried to put in a Humorous fashion. (U may not find it that way, if it is an utter kadi, please let me know.) Like I said, it’s non-fiction, it really happened to me, there is a little bit of fiction, but for the most part, it is non-fiction. What you are about to read, is something that I will remember till I go to my grave. It is literally, the most embarrassed, and ashamed that I’ve been in front of a girl. Wait…no it isn’t, but it’s up there, in the top 3. You may find it funny, you may find it cruel (as I did :cry:), but I’ll bet that this will make you wish that you are never me, even in your forth coming births. But as the Tamil proverb goes, “Marappom…Sirippom.” ( I know it doesn’t go like that, but it works in this situation, so gimmie a break. :roll: )

The Setting:

So every year, the local Siddhi Vinayakar temple here hosts a small get-together (actually it’s rather large, the crowd comes out to about 200 Desies, speaking different langs, so most elders (married people over 35 years of age) communicate in the thick desi accent, where the men’s conversations are filled with World Politics, Microsoft, Nasdaq, and bragging about which university their son or daughter got into, and what their SAT Scores were and so on. And the women’s conversations are filled with family politics, jewellery, sarees, and bragging about which university their son or daughter got into and what their SAT Scores were and so on.) wow…that was a long bracket..where was I? Oh yeah..hosts a small get-together, and people come there to socialize in their own way by discussing what they find as interesting. As the elders are busy with their own boring conversations, the semi-youngies (ages 27-34) are busy in their own things. Married Couples, which most of them are, speak with other married couples, about their car payments, their future in their jobs, and their new preciously cute babies, and what they like and what is allergic to them, and so on and so forth. The next Age group is one of those who are 24-27. These guys just got their jobs, or have been working for their company only for the past couple years or so, and are working hard to get ahead. They stand around talking about things which are a bit more entertaining. A little of the Movie Industry, a little joke every now and then, and last but not least, their terrifying project managers who ride them like wild mustangs. The next age group, (ages 14-22) are the ones with absolutely no worries. They’re all in High School or in College, and their environment is completely laid back. All they talk about is things about people from the opposite sex, video games, make-up (both based on what sex they are) a lot about movies, actors, and funny stories about things that happened in classes or whatever. The next age group are kids below 14. All they do is pretend to be Superman, or who ever is hot now, and do somersaults on the carpet. Some of them would occationally get hurt and scream at the top of their lungs, and someone from the 27-34 age group would come to take care of them, calm them down, and talk to their fellow age group about how their son or daughter got hurt by doing somersaults for the next half hour. WHEW!! So that the setting. You can imagine what it looks like.

My Story:

Usually, when these things happen every year, a group of elder women volunteer to cook for this event, and take care of the food serving etc etc. This year just as any other year, my mom was one of them. And as always, I was expected to not hang out with the people of my age group, (14-22) and expected to help my mother with all the food. (why me? WHY ME?!?? WHY ME?? OH LORD! WHY ME?!) anywayz…as usual, I’d ditch my mother, and slip out when she isn’t looking and join up with my friends. This year was no different. Just when my mother was pouring the hot oil, which contained mustard seeds, curry leaves, perumgayam, and some other stuff into the huge container of thayir saadham, I slowly tiptoed out of the temple kitchen which had about nine other elder women doing their own thing, and ran to my friends.

So there I was, just chatting away with my friends, Vishnu, Meera, Meenu, Kathir, Akshay, Arjun, and Vinod, when I see a beautiful girl, sitting all by herself, reading a book across the huge grass lawn. She was probably 5’9, slim, a little on the lighter side, and had pretty eyes that moved with the lines in her book. “Hey guys..who’s that?” I asked.
“We were talking about her earlier dude, we don’t know, first time I’m seeing her around. She’z hella fine huh?” Said Vishnu. I nodded. “I wanted to go talk to her, but my mom’s right there eyeing my every other minute.” He said looking into his coke can.
“I feel for you holms! Alright, I’m gonna go talk to her.”
“No you’re not!” It was Meenu. Sigh!
“Meenz, it’s just a friendly chat….k? I’m just going to go and ask her to kick it with us, alright? She just seems bored and lonely.” Actually she didn’t, she seemed pretty absorbed into her book.
“Why do you f*cking care?” It was Meera. Meera was a good friend of mine for a long time. But lately she’s just been getting on my nerves.
“What is the big deal guys? Just let him go.” Said Kathir, who was 23. The oldest out of us all.
“Alright, later fellas.” I said.
“I’m gonna tell Shwetha, and she’s gonna tell your mom.” Swetha was my sis. But she would never do something like that. But then again, she might.
“Where is Shwetha anyway?” asked Meenu looking around.
“Shez over there, with her friends.” I said and ignored what Meera said, and started toward the pretty girl.

As I pushed myself through the crowd, I heard several things from different chatters from people of different age groups. Baby Diapers. Camry Gas Consumption. The Iraq War. Gas Prices. Radhika in Selvi. Hectic Projects. Kumaran Silks. Erectile Dysfunction…..WOW!! I stopped and turned around to see who was talking about it. It was too hard to make out who’s conversation said what. Like looking for a person who whistles in a Rajinikanth Movie. Wow…that was a horrible analogy, but anywayz, I continued to walk ahead. After swimming through the crowd, I finally came to her. She sat there, holding her brown hair up with her left hand, and holding her novel up with her right. She gently bit on her bottom lip as she read through the lines of her….I looked at her book…hmm….it was meant to be! The novel she was reading was “Shutter Island” by Dennis LeHane. I had read that book a few times, and it was one of my favorites. I walked up to her introduce myself. “Shutter Island eh? That’s a good book.” She looked up and blinked, looked at her book again, and said,
“Yeah it’s alright.” I sat down.
“What part are you at?”
“Teddy just finds Chuck dead.” She slightly smiled.
“Wow…the best is coming up.”
“Really? That’s good to know.”
“I’m Surya by the way.” She smiled and nodded. We just looked at each other with an awkward silence for two seconds which seemed a decade. “Uhmm..I don’t know how you do it, but uh..usually when I tell people my name, they tell me theirs.”
“Oh…” she laughed. “I’m sorry, my name is Sumithra.”
“Sumithra….nice name.” She nodded with me raising her eyebrows, and holding back a laugh which was clear because she was smiling so much.
“You think I’m an idiot don’t you?” She giggled. Giggling is a funny sound, you guys ever notice that?
“No I don’t, why would you say that?” She said after her giggle.
“Well, I saw that you were trying your best, to not laugh at me.”
“I wasn’t laughing at you, that was just an awkward conversation.” She was different. She was a lot friendlier than most people I had talked to.
“Okay, lets talk about something else. I haven’t seen you around here before. Did you just move here or something?” I asked.
“No, I’m from San Diego, I just came here to visit my grandparents this summer. They’re here somewhere talking to their friends probably.” She said looking around her.
“Hmm..ok. So do you go to a College there?”
“UCSD.” We did some more nodding. “What about you?” She asked.
“I go to UC Davis.” Some more nodding.
“So, Surya. Whats up?”
“Nothing really, I saw that you were by yourself, and I was wondering if you could come kick it with..” I said when a noise made me stop. My heart jumped. Someone with a voice that sounded a lot like my mothers had just yelled “BUJJU” from behind me. Oh no wait…I should’ve…oh man. This is horrible narration. My nickname is Bujju, my parents have called me that ever since I can remember. So back to the story. I stopped and turned around.
“Unna ange ennoda irruka sonna..inge enna pannre?!” she was furious.
“No mom, I was just talking to Sumi…”
“Aratai-ya? Wovoru Varushamum un kitte ange irruka soluven nee engayavathu odiduve!” she said and slapped the back of my head as hard as she could. I closed my eyes and prayed with all my heart that this was all some sort of wacko hallucination going on in my head. I looked at Sumithra, who was now stumped, and in a very awkward situation. “Yenakunu vanthu vaachirukkiye! Yen Thalai Ezuthu! Somberi Somberi!” My stomach started to turn, I felt like running out of there with my face buried in my palms. “Innum 5 nimishatule nee kitchenle irrukanum! If I don’t see you there! I’m really going to embarrass you in front of all these people!” she said and walked back. Was it just my mother, or do all mothers try to embarrass their sons to the extreme when they’re talking to pretty girls? Thankfully no one else had heard any of this except Sumithra. I looked at her, and she was trying to avoid eye contact with me looking at the rug, with a very embarrassing and awkward expression on her face. She had the expression that someone would if their father-in-law’s dog was humping their leg. I had to change something….
“So anywayz, I was wondering if you could kick it..”
“I would really go to the kitchen if I were you Surya.” She said still avoiding eye contact. I almost cried. I got up.
“Oh yeah.” I tried to smile, but my face probably looked like a Halloween Pumpkin. “I’ll see you..uh…..yeah..later.” I said and started to walk back to the stairs. On my way to the stairs I saw my friends feeling sorry for me, and Meera with a wide smile, showing me all her teeth. God! I HATE HER!

---------------------------------------------------The End----------------------------------------------

So there it is…:oops: :lol: What do u think? :huh: Funny? Obnoxious? What?

Hulkster
18th July 2006, 11:30 AM
Surya...yenaalae ithu humorous nu ninaikka mudiyaathu....it is very normal for people at that age to feel extremely embarassed when they are picking up a conversation with someone they like and they are being interuppted angrily...seri vidunga.

Very nice narration and setting though..:D...:clap:

rami
18th July 2006, 11:42 AM
Surya similiar experiences :oops2: happen to everyone in the same age... I have faced not one but many such.. :sigh2:

So as u grow up and look bak.. it will be more hilarious and put a smile on ur face ... :smokesmile:

The flow was good .. :cool2:

Badri
18th July 2006, 12:21 PM
Surya: Did this really happen? :shock:

Wow, can't believe your Mum did that!!! Is she usually that tactless or was that just her response to your escapedes with the opposite sex?

Hmm, wonder why I feel the latter is more appropriate! That her reaction was purposely exagerrated to keep you in line! Knowing Mums, that is probably the truth! :wink:

rsubras
18th July 2006, 12:26 PM
I was just wondering what better help you could do than your sister at kitchen :)

konjam fiction add pannirukkalam for a twist.......... neway nice narration even though the intro dragged a lil too much :)

crazy
18th July 2006, 03:40 PM
SURYA :lol: :lol: :lol: iam feel sooooo sorry
did u meet Sumi afterwards?

god i cant stop laughing :rotfl: :rotfl:

swathy
18th July 2006, 04:57 PM
suryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:rotfl:

bingleguy
18th July 2006, 05:20 PM
Surya :rotfl:
:clap: Nice narration, particularly the place where u made her say her name :2thumbsup:

Arasiyalla idhellam saadhaaranamappa !

Yo Ninjaz ! ;-)

pavalamani pragasam
18th July 2006, 05:22 PM
Definitely there is a lot of exaggeration, I feel. And like Badri I too can't believe the mother's rudeness! It is not natural outside home. Not at all convincing. And as rsubras has hinted how can the son be a more helpful hand in the kitchen than athe daughter?

Playing truant, trying to impress a girl are all normal adolescent traits. Boys will be boys. Naughty! A mother knows it too! So why badrakali vesham? Just can't believe it. Don't WANT to believe it, rather!

hi
18th July 2006, 06:14 PM
Surya,

Finally u went to kitchen or not :lol:

ShereneAndrew
18th July 2006, 07:20 PM
acho paavam surya.... :omg:
did u meet sumi after that...??

:wave: :swinghead:

bingleguy
18th July 2006, 07:21 PM

Surya .... enna kelvi paarunga ..... :rotfl: adi poli !

ShereneAndrew
18th July 2006, 08:17 PM

Surya .... enna kelvi paarunga ..... :rotfl: adi poli !

8-) :twisted:

ArulprakasH
18th July 2006, 09:54 PM
Machi ithellam saatharana visayam... Ithula embarassingkku onnum illa.. :cool:

it is very funny.. :rotfl:

Nice narration... :clap:

Surya
19th July 2006, 01:45 AM
:lol: :P Thanks Guys. Obviously there is a bit fiction in this like I said @ the beggining. For Ex: My mom didn't really smack me at the back of my head.

Well, My mom uses "Embarassing Me In Public" as a tool to make me stop doing something that she doesn't want, or to make me do something that I don't want to do. This happened last year when I was 18. She still does it. It gets on my nervs!! :x

My sis? SIGH! Shez a screw up, (Or atleast pretends to be one, so no one asks her for any help! :banghead: )

No I didn't talk to Sumi again, I didn't want to talk to her again. Was too embarassed to see her after what happened. :cry:

ajithfederer
19th July 2006, 06:28 AM
Rasanai ketta Mummy Daddy's :evil: :twisted:

I feel very sorry for u surya :cry:

kb
19th July 2006, 07:32 AM
yenda avanavan inga oru tamil ponnu kooda kadala poda kidaikalaiyennu varutha pattukittu irrukaan.. neen enna naa line katti meera meenu sumithra ithellam remba over da.. :angry2: LOL just kidding.. nee nadathu raasa..

nee thedi poyee pesaraana.. ethaachum irrukum.. did u take a snap :wink:

btw the narration was awesome.. kept me involved till the last :D

Surya
20th July 2006, 12:42 AM
Af,
:cry: Yup. :(

Kb,
Don't they have a huge desi tamil croud in Chico? :huh:

Snap illai, didn't have my camera. :banghead: :( :P

Thanks! :D :D

ajithfederer
22nd July 2006, 03:43 AM
athanay..........ithai naan yosikavae illeyae........
surya :evil: :twisted: :bangcomp: :omg: :notthatway: :angry2:

yenda avanavan inga oru tamil ponnu kooda kadala poda kidaikalaiyennu varutha pattukittu irrukaan.. neen enna naa line katti meera meenu sumithra ithellam remba over da.. :angry2:

Surya
1st August 2006, 01:54 AM
:huh: :( :cry: :oops:

Querida
1st August 2006, 02:12 AM
awww just read what happened...well you have guts to write this all down....intro was a bit long but rest was really good....i know at your expense...hmmm that's a really good strategy/tool to use!....thank your mom for me! :D

Surya
1st August 2006, 02:22 AM
awww just read what happened...well you have guts to write this all down....intro was a bit long but rest was really good....i know at your expense...hmmm that's a really good strategy/tool to use!....thank your mom for me! :D

Good Stragedy?! :shock: :cry: That thing's brutal! Should be one of those things that's termed as Cruel And Unusual Punishment! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Querida
1st August 2006, 03:00 AM
I was kidding Surya...cool cool, you don't like it vow never to do that to your kids...but believe me you might want to think hard about that.. :P

Surya
1st August 2006, 03:21 AM
Hmm...I probably wouldn't have a prob if my son was flirting with some chick, as long as he isn't embarassing himself and me, but I could see that I would have a prob if it was a daughter instead of a son. :)

Ramakrishna
28th September 2006, 11:00 PM
Machi,
Super narration. But ithellaam rombo saathaaranam. Enakku intha maathiri daily nadakkum. :wink:

Surya
30th September 2006, 02:10 AM
:notworthy: :D :D

daily-a? :shock: :shock: :P

Wibha
26th October 2006, 05:36 AM
Surya i think u may deserve it..... :P..... dats y dey tell over bundha kaata koodadhu :lol2: :lol: :mrgreen:

Surya
26th October 2006, 06:47 AM
Ovara bandha yaaru kaatinadhu?! :evil:

Naan illa Omkara?! :rant: Want me to let Roshan or whatever his name was about Omakar again!? :twisted:

Wibha
26th October 2006, 07:11 AM
Surya..........dis is not fair :bangcomp: ............naan yenna :evil: :hammer: panninean ........avana yen izhukkara.......... :evil: :argh: bandha uttadhu nee.........ROShAN yaar???????????? :angry2:

Surya
26th October 2006, 07:23 AM
:rant: Bandha-na enna-nu Omkar-yum...Omkar oda split personaliy Roshanayum Kelu! :angry2:

Wibha
27th October 2006, 04:42 AM
:rant: Bandha-na enna-nu Omkar-yum...Omkar oda split personaliy Roshanayum Kelu! :angry2:

Avanai yen izhukkara :evil: :argh:

and he DOESN'T have split personlaity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangcomp: :hammer: :hammer:

Priyankak
27th October 2006, 08:11 AM
Surya i think u may deserve it..... :P..... dats y dey tell over bundha kaata koodadhu :lol2: :lol: :mrgreen:

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :redjump: :yes: :oops: :evil:

Arshu, it was not his fault. yaar thaan azhana chikas paatha talk pannama povanga. :P :lol: ithellam bundha illai... :lol: :exactly: :wink:

arshu sorry da :oops:

Wibha
27th October 2006, 09:06 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :redjump: :yes: :oops: :evil:

Arshu, it was not his fault. yaar thaan azhana chikas paatha talk pannama povanga. :P :lol: ithellam bundha illai... :lol: :exactly: :wink:

arshu sorry da :oops:

bandha udarathuku munnadi yosikkanum........place,time,situatiuon e'thing........ :D :P ....surya ku supporta??????????? :evil:

Surya
28th October 2006, 08:35 AM
Nee Omkar/Roshan-a paathu jollu uttutu enkitte bandha pathi pesa koodathu! :angry2:

And what was bandha in what i did anyway?! :curse:

Wibha
28th October 2006, 10:06 PM
Nee Omkar/Roshan-a paathu jollu uttutu enkitte bandha pathi pesa koodathu! :angry2:

And what was bandha in what i did anyway?! :curse:

naan avanai paathadhu kooda illa epdi jollu vida mudiyum :evil: :angry2: :curse:

chevy
29th October 2006, 02:47 PM
[tscii:f46611b110]well it ain’t that embarrassing u know..
I wud hav rather stayed and told that sumi something like ...

“ hey .. that;s my mom.... no big deal ..i was supposed to be with her in the kitchen .. bt ..come on .. I need a break...anyway .. join us .. my frns are over there.. I gotta help my mom . .and I’ll be out there in sum time ..” .

hmmm .. i dunno .. if tht wud work 4 u . .bt i d never leave a place with sum1 thinkin i am a fool ..

and for whatever that happened it s nt at all embarrassin actually .. hmmm maybe.. u desperately wanted to be wid dat gurl for a while ..lol..nyway ..wat I notice is tht .. ur thread s always have spontaneous responses and active discussions ..that run into pages .. u’ve really got tht writin talent u knw ..

keep goin ..

[/tscii:f46611b110]

Surya
30th October 2006, 01:06 PM
Arshu,

"I'm Confused, I don't know, he says he loves me" :banghead: multiplied by 90000! :curse:

Avana Paakama eppidi antha dialouge ellam!? :angry2: Seriyaana Jollu Pervazi! :poke:

Chevy,
THANKS! :D @ that time I felt insanly embarassed. :( Good Idea! :lol: :D Thanks again for the compliment! :D

Wibha
31st October 2006, 01:47 AM
Arshu,

"I'm Confused, I don't know, he says he loves me" :banghead: multiplied by 90000! :curse:

Avana Paakama eppidi antha dialouge ellam!? :angry2: Seriyaana Jollu Pervazi! :poke:

Chevy,
THANKS! :D @ that time I felt insanly embarassed. :( Good Idea! :lol: :D Thanks again for the compliment! :D

Surya

Shut UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :argh: :curse: :banghead: :hammer: :bangcomp: :hammer:

Surya
31st October 2006, 02:22 PM
:lol2: My work here is done. :poke:

Wibha
31st October 2006, 08:36 PM
:lol2: My work here is done. :poke:

i never new u did have WORK

Surya
2nd November 2006, 03:02 AM
Oru Maha Vetti, Vettithana Pathi Pesurathu! :omg:

Wibha
2nd November 2006, 03:47 AM
Oru Maha Vetti, Vettithana Pathi Pesurathu! :omg:

hello.........yaaru vetti.................. :bangcomp: nee dan vetti

always putting kadalai :poke:

Surya
2nd November 2006, 03:54 AM
Kadalai-ya? :omg: Abhachaaram! Enna? Ketta Vaarthai Ellam Pesindu?! :rant: Ennai paatha entha maathiri ellam unakku pesa thonudhu!? :angry2: :cry2: Naan Jeans Pota Raman Arshu!! :roll:

Hour Kanakka Orkut-le time spend pannurathu Neeya Naana?! :huh: :poke:

Wibha
2nd November 2006, 03:55 AM
iyyo jeans pota raman-a??????????????poda poi..............enaku oru doubt-u if ur raman

Wibha
2nd November 2006, 03:55 AM
i never orkut nowadays................i'm also bc okay

Surya
2nd November 2006, 03:56 AM
iyyo jeans pota raman-a??????????????poda poi..............enaku oru doubt-u if ur raman

Joke-u??? :banghead:
Nalla Velai...Enakku Oru DOubt Ne Jeans Poduviya nu kekaliye! :oops: :(

Surya
2nd November 2006, 03:57 AM
i never orkut nowadays................i'm also bc okay

Yaar Neeyi!?? :roll: :rotfl:

Wibha
2nd November 2006, 03:59 AM
naan dan............bccccccccccc..............okay..... ...shut up.........ll clear my doubt after i go homeeeeeeeeeee

Surya
2nd November 2006, 04:02 AM
Podi Goyaalai! :x (srry if it's a really bad word..I have no clue what it means, I just heard Surya use it in SOK. :oops: ) BC ya irukuruvavange Manikanakka MSN-liyum Yahoo-liyum Vaziyamaataange! :poke: How do I know? Roshan told me! :exactly:

Go home and clear what? Ur doubt about me being a Jeans Pota Raman or not?

Wibha
2nd November 2006, 04:56 AM
Podi Goyaalai! :x (srry if it's a really bad word..I have no clue what it means, I just heard Surya use it in SOK. :oops: ) BC ya irukuruvavange Manikanakka MSN-liyum Yahoo-liyum Vaziyamaataange! :poke: How do I know? Roshan told me! :exactly:

Go home and clear what? Ur doubt about me being a Jeans Pota Raman or not?

naan vazhiyaradhulla........ :hammer: nee vaaya moodu. :curse: unakku vera velaye kadaiyadha.....i had anoder doubt which i forgot.....and who da hell's ROSHAN........ :huh: :argh:

nee raamanum illa......... :D

Wibha
2nd November 2006, 04:58 AM
goyaalai???even i dont' no at it means....... :huh:

it BETTER not b something bad.illati un saavu yen kaiyil...... :devil:

chevy
2nd November 2006, 02:22 PM

Go home and clear what? Ur doubt about me being a Jeans Pota Raman or not? hey surya ... i m new to chennai . .n even i just learnt this word. . as far as i knw .. it;s nt a bad word. .
:roll:

Surya
3rd November 2006, 08:40 AM
Thanks Chevy! :D

Okay...so I take that appology back from Wibha!! 8-)

She is a Goyaalai Indeed! 8-)

Wibha
4th November 2006, 02:45 AM
so I take that appology back from Wibha!! 8-)

She is a Goyaalai Indeed! 8-)

wat is goyaali :? :huh:

Surya
4th November 2006, 12:54 PM
how am i supposed to know? :huh:

all i know is that it is used to scold s'one and it isn't a vulgar or profane way of doing it.

chevy
4th November 2006, 02:03 PM
how am i supposed to know? :huh:

all i know is that it is used to scold s'one and it isn't a vulgar or profane way of doing it. i gues it doesn hav ny meanin . .
ppl often say poda goyya ..mudiyathu di goyya (and goyya is actually a tropical fruit ...)
so guess .. goyyaley ..has cum out like tht ..

Surya
5th November 2006, 12:25 AM
SO I"m calling her a tropical fruit....:?

That's no insult! I like Tropical Fruit! :?

chevy
5th November 2006, 12:33 AM
hehe.... waitin for wibha's response. .

Shakthiprabha.
19th November 2006, 03:08 PM
Enjoyable :)

We could guess good enough of fiction is involved here, as I assume, most moms know lil bit better than to be rude.

embarassment yeah, they do cause, but they sure dont act rude :)

There is my cousin who has this pretty name called 'nivedita' but we call her 'KUTTY' as she is the last cousin in our family.

Last year during her birthday party, there were some friends coming home for party and she had literally threatened to yell back if anyone calls her KUTTY in front of her college friends.

the fun part was when, we all were teasing her to the core, discreetly, threatening to call KUTTY on top of our voices, when she was trying to impress ppl with obvious hep scene which she tried to put on :D

all in the game :lol:

Wibha
19th November 2006, 03:14 PM
hehe.... waitin for wibha's response. .

:lol: surya is a peerkanga :P

chevy
19th November 2006, 04:02 PM
Enjoyable :)

We could guess good enough of fiction is involved here, as I assume, most moms know lil bit better than to be rude.

embarassment yeah, they do cause, but they sure dont act rude :)

There is my cousin who has this pretty name called 'nivedita' but we call her 'KUTTY' as she is the last cousin in our family.

Last year during her birthday party, there were some friends coming home for party and she had literally threatened to yell back if anyone calls her KUTTY in front of her college friends.

the fun part was when, we all were teasing her to the core, discreetly, threatening to call KUTTY on top of our voices, when she was trying to impress ppl with obvious hep scene which she tried to put on :D

all in the game :lol: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... that's da same prob wid me .. my mom cals me kutty !!! i hate tht ..

Tia
1st February 2007, 02:49 AM
OMG SURYA! :lol: THAT IS LIKE THE FUNNIEST THING EVA! :lol:

ur mums dialogues made me crack up and then the halloween face thingy :lol: :lol: :rotfl: oh jeeeeeeeeezzzzz ....soo funny!

dw! all parents are embarassing when ur with ur frends especially when ur mum joins in with the conversation on Desperate Housewives or Friends :oops:

Tia
1st February 2007, 02:50 AM
See...jus proves temples rock and make the most memorable moments of ur life! :lol:

killua
10th September 2007, 08:58 PM
Surya, After your mom yelled at you & went back to the kitchen after a stiff threat, i expected both of you to burst out laughing in the laugh at yourself & the world laughs with you sort of way, and the next scene being you guys are with kids in the same gathering a few years later standing at the same spot giggling again..... (phew talk about a little fiction)

btr
30th October 2007, 09:21 PM
hey it started well.But then what happened? Where is the will to reach out to other chicks or to the same SD girl? Hey build up guts .....hey atleast on fiction....and try and continue......