PDA

View Full Version : avar padakoodathu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARUNPRAKASHKRISHNAN
12th June 2006, 09:11 PM
this is usually said by almost all tamil film music fans.
how many thiruvaasagams raaja has to sing to stop this kind of statements?

Nakeeran
12th June 2006, 09:19 PM
Ippo enna solla vareenga ??

ARUNPRAKASHKRISHNAN
12th June 2006, 09:55 PM
avara madiri yaarum paada mudiyadhu.the feel with which he sings is unmatchable.one of the recent songs i like sung by him is ''amma sonna aariraro'' from solla marantha kathai.pl listen to that and tell which playback singer can sing like that.may be chitra or spb.also the achuvinte amma song in malayalam ''enthu paraignalum''[his singing with the harmonium]

Nakeeran
12th June 2006, 09:58 PM
avara madiri yaarum paada mudiyadhu.the feel with which he sings is unmatchable.one of the recent songs i like sung by him is ''amma sonna aariraro'' from solla marantha kathai.pl listen to that and tell which playback singer can sing like that.may be chitra or spb.also the achuvinte amma song in malayalam ''enthu paraignalum''[his singing with the harmonium]

Neenga Sollathaan ninaikiren - MSV kettadhilayo ?

vande mataram album by ARR made waves ACROSS THE GLOBE :evil:

Ayya, neenga matha MDs patri kuripittu unga conclusionukku vanga pls :lol:

NormalMan
13th June 2006, 01:20 AM

Neenga Sollathaan ninaikiren - MSV kettadhilayo ?

vande mataram album by ARR made waves ACROSS THE GLOBE :evil:

Ayya, neenga matha MDs patri kuripittu unga conclusionukku vanga pls :lol:

Sollathaan ninaikiren --> totally agree and also the groovy Sambo Shiva Sambo.

vande mataram album by ARR --> Hmmmm.... :roll: not quite sure