PDA

View Full Version : RAVANAN is a great Thamizhan / dravidian !!!

ezhalan
26th May 2006, 07:57 PM
ravanan is a great siva pakthan. And the Ramayanam epic is written by an ariyan peot( Valmikhi).
" Ravanan seethaiyai pazhi vaangum nokhathudan mattumeiandri veru kaaranangalukaaha kadathi challavillai"

most of Eezha Thamizhars are not accepting the ariyan raamayanam.

what do you think about this???

Eelavar
26th May 2006, 09:14 PM
Ezhalan my brother..

Aryan/Dravidian division theory is a brainwashing theory.. :wink:

supersonic
26th May 2006, 09:30 PM
ravanan is a great siva pakthan. And the Ramayanam epic is written by an ariyan peot( Valmikhi).
" Ravanan seethaiyai pazhi vaangum nokhathudan mattumeiandri veru kaaranangalukaaha kadathi challavillai"

most of Eezha Thamizhars are not accepting the ariyan raamayanam.

what do you think about this???

Ha Ha Ha!

I am sure this thread would flourish well and has good market in this forum....there are many buyers here buddy...sell it at good price...mmmmmnjoy! :D :D :D

Tamilan
26th May 2006, 09:40 PM
Hello every,

Namma veetula oruthar thappu pannina avara nama ellam kondadunama enna?

Thappu thappu than

Eelavar
27th May 2006, 12:01 AM
What faults are you talking about Tamilan ?

mahadevan
27th May 2006, 01:35 AM
If Ravanan was infact in today's ilangai then where was the ayodhya of Rama's time ? what language did rama use to communicate ? It is quite likely that the army that rama developed would have been in the southern part of India, going by the name of Rama's fore fathers it all looks like non tamil, how did rama communicate with the army ? what language was in existance in ilangai that time ?

"Namma veetula oruthar thappu pannina avara nama ellam kondadunama enna? "

There are versions of Ramayana that says that sita was infact Ravana's daughter, and as he could see his daughter suffer in the forest he took her back to the palace.

supersonic
27th May 2006, 02:30 AM
.......says that sita was infact Ravana's daughter, and as he could see his daughter suffer in the forest he took her back to the palace.

Do you actually follow/belive this version that Ravana took Sita only becuz he dont want to see his "so-called" daughter suffering....? :)

supersonic
27th May 2006, 02:30 AM
.......says that sita was infact Ravana's daughter, and as he could see his daughter suffer in the forest he took her back to the palace.

Do you actually follow/belive this version that Ravana took Sita only becuz he dint want to see his "so-called" daughter suffering....? :)

crazy
27th May 2006, 10:43 PM
wow so intresting tread
hm enakku theriyala
but i remember i came across bharathi's ravana kaapiyam or something where he tells that we all tamils come from ravanan :roll: iam not sure, so sorry for my acknowledge!
i do aslo remeber where bharathi praises ravanan and the tamils in eelam being good believers and aslo followed valluvans words :?: anyone can tell me more about that?

iam not telling that ravanan was a good guy, but just telling...............

Surya
27th May 2006, 11:49 PM
Haiyo Haiyo...:roll:

crazy
27th May 2006, 11:56 PM
Haiyo Haiyo...:roll:

why ayyo? :roll:

Surya
28th May 2006, 12:05 AM
For the Theory.....:)

pizzalot
15th June 2006, 08:39 AM
If Ravanan was Thamizhan, who could Hanuman be ?

Where was Hanuman met ? Any clue of the place in modern Indian geography ?

jay_javin
28th June 2006, 09:29 AM
I do strongly oppose the ramayan.

do they agree if we portray aryans as villians.

dravidians-na avvalavu nakkalaa poyeruchaaa......

NOV
29th June 2006, 12:23 PM
another excuse for aryan-dravidian discussion?
:roll: