PDA

View Full Version : Facing The Storms

ramky
24th May 2006, 04:08 AM

A little girl walked to and from school daily. Though the weather that morning was questionable and clouds were forming, she made her daily trek to the elementary school. As the afternoon progressed, the winds whipped up, along with thunder and lightning. The mother of the little girl felt concerned that her daughter would be frightened as she walked home from school and she herself feared that the electrical storm might harm her child.

Following the roar of thunder, lightning, like a flaming word, would cut through the sky. Full of concern, the mother quickly got into her car and drove along the route to her child's school. As she did so, she saw her little girl walking along, but at each flash of lightning, the child would stop, look up and smile. Another and another flash of lightning would follow quickly and with each, the little girl would look up at the streak of light and smile.

When the mother's car drove up beside the child, she lowered the window and called to her, "What are you doing? Why do you keep stopping?"

The child answered, "I am trying to look pretty mummy, God keeps taking my picture !"

:arrow: Moral : Face the storms that come your way and don't forget to SMILE ! :)

crazy
24th May 2006, 05:41 PM
:arrow: Moral : Face the storms that come your way and don't forget to SMILE ! :)
[/color]

i shall smile now onwards! :) :) :)

bingleguy
24th May 2006, 05:43 PM
:clap: Ramky !

Hulkster
24th May 2006, 06:13 PM
This should be more of anecdota..but anyway ramky..brilliant anecdota of a child's feelings about its surroundings...:clap:

ramky
24th May 2006, 06:35 PM
This should be more of anecdota..but anyway ramky..brilliant anecdota of a child's feelings about its surroundings...:clap:

I am glad u all like it. :) Hulkster I hv now found the anecdotes thread and will post similar stories there in future.

Hulkster
24th May 2006, 06:48 PM
Seringa ramky...u should try writing a story too...we are also looking forward to that..:)