PDA

View Full Version : Another Tamil television actress commits suicide

Poppoy
18th May 2006, 11:36 AM
[tscii:3e52f8d9f1]Another television actress commits suicide
Thursday May 18 2006 08:20 IST
CHENNAI: Tamil television world was shaken up on Wednesday with another upcoming artiste Shradha Viswanath committing suicide, a month to the date on which actor Vaishnavi ended her life.

Shradha, a 21-year-old, who had played noticeable roles in the soap operas Kolangal and Kalki, was found hanging from the ceiling fan, by her mother Subadhra, at her residence in River Dale Apartment in up-market Kotturpuram.

A suicide note, allegedly left behind by her, said no one was responsible for her decision. The suicide note reportedly said, ‘‘I apologise to my parents for all the troubles I had given them.’’

‘‘It is ironic that the tragedy should have struck our family when we were preparing to celebrate the birthday of Shradha’s younger sister Shreya,’’ said an emotional Viswanath, the star’s father, a catering consultant.

Initial inquiries by the police revealed that on Tuesday night, Shradha had sent an SMS to a close friend, saying that she was ‘‘going too far from all.’’ Unfortunately, the friend was unable to infer the gravity of the message until she learnt of the suicide on Wednesday.

Police said that Shradha was among those from the Tamil television industry who had attended Vaishnavi’s funeral on April 17. Vaishnavi had committed suicide after a misunderstanding with a co-star, with whom she had allegedly shared a close relationship.

‘‘At the funeral, Shradha had wondered if her friend would accompany her after death. Perhaps she was leading a frustrated life for over a month,’’ a police officer told this website's newspaper.

One of Shradha’s co-stars, who called on her family, admitted that the young actor was in a state of depression. ‘‘She never shared the reasons for her frustration with us. It was a mystery,’’ she said.

A B Sc Microbiology graduate, Shradha had first appeared on the small screen as a compere last year. Later, she was introduced to the glamour world in the Srikanth-starrer Bose, in which she played a minor role. She then switched to doing television serials.

‘‘We have questioned her family members and some of her colleagues in the industry. There does not seem to be any broken love affair in her case,’’ an officer said. Police handed over Shradha’s body to her family after having a post-mortem conducted at Government General Hospital, Royapettah.
[/tscii:3e52f8d9f1]

bingleguy
18th May 2006, 11:44 AM
ys .... i read this in the papers today ! so sad !

wats happ to these ppl ... so many in a row ... Vaishnavi ... n now this girl ... she is a learned graduate ... but still not able to face life !

what made her to take this extreme step?

usha_pooja
19th May 2006, 03:04 AM
very very sad and most bad thing 2 do. These girls r so educated why do they want to commit suicide.

take care
from usha

aanaa
19th May 2006, 03:45 AM
sad / bad news - Usha

why these young actress are committing suiside???

ramky
19th May 2006, 06:02 AM
very sad ....whats happening to these tv actors ? 1st charukesh last year, then vaishnavi last month and now shradha ... :-(

can any 1 tel me wich part she plays in "Kolangal" ?

ramky
19th May 2006, 06:03 AM
very sad ....whats happening to these tv actors ? 1st charukesh last year, then vaishnavi last month and now shradha ... :-(

can any 1 tel me wich part she plays in "Kolangal" ?

aanaa
19th May 2006, 05:46 PM
very can any 1 tel me wich part she plays in "Kolangal" ?
Athi's older sister - anjali
not anu

usha_pooja
19th May 2006, 08:50 PM
sad / bad news - Usha

why these young actress are committing suiside???

aanaa they r afraid 2 face da conseqences n they r afraid 2 face life without their luv ones or da things they didnt get.

take care
from usha

aanaa
20th May 2006, 07:47 PM
aanaa they r afraid 2 face da conseqences n they r afraid 2 face life without their luv ones or da things they didnt get.
take care
from usha

suicide is not the solution

usha_pooja
21st May 2006, 12:59 AM
i agree with u aanaa. Thats DA TRUTH.

take care
from usha

Dhesh
22nd May 2006, 04:10 PM
In a way I do not feel that bad for her because she had really mean roles in Kalki and Kolangal. But she was a good actor I've got to admit. I wonder who is going to take her place in Kalki. Someone that looks even more vicious and selfish :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Dhesh
22nd May 2006, 04:10 PM
In a way I do not feel that bad for her because she had really mean roles in Kalki and Kolangal. But she was a good actor I've got to admit. I wonder who is going to take her place in Kalki. Someone that looks even more vicious and selfish :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

kelly
22nd May 2006, 07:03 PM
Dhesh, wat role does she play in Kalki

sahana6
22nd May 2006, 09:34 PM
she also came as padmini in kanavarukaaga 2 the begining

malsi
23rd May 2006, 09:36 AM
what role does she play in kalki?

usha_pooja
24th May 2006, 12:49 AM
i dunno maybe with my gd guess it might be anu.

take care
from usha

malsi
24th May 2006, 08:24 AM
who is anu??..or is it the female doctor??..

malsi
24th May 2006, 08:24 AM
sorry if i hv guessed wrongly..

laddu
25th May 2006, 11:46 PM
I actually liked her performance and voice which I don't if it was hers in all the serials she was chubby and cute and I wish she didn't die what this must have done to her mom and dad..its very sad. Committing suicide is not the solution for any problem, its cowardly and a shame.

shalitha
27th May 2006, 03:37 AM
do serial artists have fininacial problem??? :roll: Why are they commiting suicide? They've everything... There is no reason to commit suicide.. :cry: Only women are committing suicide. ITs really sad.... :x I think they dont have any strength to run the family.

ramky
27th May 2006, 05:43 AM
Yes shalitha, some of them do. Infact the present spate of TV actors committing suicide started with that of Charukesh last year. He was in late 20s & married. He couldnt repay some loans he had borrowed and took this extreme step.

The irony is that, Vaishnavi who committed suicide last month, had paired with him in "Manaivi" at the time of his death.

shalitha
29th May 2006, 03:17 AM
Yes shalitha, some of them do. Infact the present spate of TV actors committing suicide started with that of Charukesh last year. He was in late 20s & married. He couldnt repay some loans he had borrowed and took this extreme step.

The irony is that, Vaishnavi who committed suicide last month, had paired with him in "Manaivi" at the time of his death.

OOh. :shock: OMG.. Actresses should stop commitin suicide. :(

usha_pooja
29th May 2006, 09:57 PM
yeah shalitha i agree with u acteress should.

take care
from usha

gta129
30th May 2006, 03:39 AM
I heard in early 2005 that an actress named Endhu died when she was collecting money for Tsunami survivers. Is it the one who came in Nambikkai?

usha_pooja
30th May 2006, 07:07 PM
gta that wos not indu it wos an acteress called sindu she did not act in nambikkai.

take care
from usha

aanaa
31st May 2006, 12:38 AM
gta that wos not indu it wos an acteress called sindu she did not act in nambikkai.

take care
from usha

sindu died?
later they said she did not?
which is true?

ssanjinika
31st May 2006, 01:08 AM
Actress sindhu passed away after a cardiac arrest while doing a walk in chennai to raise money for tsunami victims.

great
31st May 2006, 09:41 AM
I would like to see her picture :? can somebody provide the link :)

aanaa
31st May 2006, 05:43 PM
Actress sindhu passed away after a cardiac arrest while doing a walk in chennai to raise money for tsunami victims.
thanks for the info

aanaa
31st May 2006, 05:43 PM
her= ?
this girl?
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/3761/news/Shraddhacommitssuicide.html

ramky
31st May 2006, 06:30 PM
[tscii:f355bc1b10]Aana : The person you have given the link for is not Sindhu, but Shradha who committed suicide recently. But Sindhu - also a tv actor - died of natural causes last year. Here's a report : ( i couldnt find her photo ) Sinthu had done a small role in "Annamalai" as Ajay Ratnam's wife.

SINDHU Died Jan. 6, 2005

Indian actress Sindhu died of cardiac arrest at age 32. The star of nearly 60 films and TV series in India was out raising money for the victims of last year’s tsunami. After walking for several miles, she collapsed and was rushed to a hospital where she died. Prayers of comfort for her family and friends.

[/tscii:f355bc1b10]

great
2nd June 2006, 09:23 AM
her= ?
this girl?
http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/3761/news/Shraddhacommitssuicide.html

oh even this girl has commited suicide is it :(

Who is sindhu between, pls dont quote examples from serials as i dont watch serials

RR
2nd June 2006, 03:54 PM
[tscii:3e60b793ec]Source: Vikatan

தற்கொலை நடிகைகள்!

டி.வி. உலகின் திகில் கதைகள்!

அதிர்ச்சியில் உறைந்து போயிருக்கிறது சின்னத் திரை வட்டாரம்!

கிளிசரின் ஃபேக்டரி என வர்ணிக்கப்படும் மெகா சீரியல் உலகத்துக்கள், நிஜமாகவே நிறைய பெண்கள் நடுங்கிக் கிடக்கிறார்கள். அவர்களின் கண்ணீருக்கு ஆறுதல் சொல்லவும், ஆதரவு தரவும் யாருமே இல்லாமல் போனதுதான் வேதனை!

போன வருஷம் ஷாலினி, போன மாசம் வைஷ்ணவி. இப்போ ஷ்ரத்தா! என தற்கொலை செய்து கொண்ட நடிகைகளின் நினைவுகளைச் சொல்லிச் சொல்லி வேதனைப்படுகிறது டி.வி. உலகம். இன்னொரு பக்கம், சின்னத்திரை உலகைப் பற்றி கேள்விப்படுகிற கதைகள் ஒவ்வொன்றும் திகில் ரகம்.

பெரும் பணக்கார வீட்டுப் பையன் அவன்... குடும்ப வியாபாரம் பற்றிய கவலையே இல்லாமல் ஜாலியாகத் திரிந்தான். சட்டென ஒரு நாள் மெகா சீரியல் டைரக்டர் ஒருவருக்கு பார்ட்டி தந்து கவிழ்த்து ஒரு சின்ன வேஷம் வாங்கிவிட்டான். நடிப்பு ஆசையெல்லாம் இல்லை. டி.வி.யால் கிடைக்கிற பிரபலத்தால் நிறைய பெண் சினேகங்கள் கிடைக்குமே என்கறி நப்பாசை தான்!

யாரிடம் அறிமுகமானாலும் உன்னை மாதிரி ஹோம்லியான ஒரு பெண்ணைத்தான் கல்யாணம் பண்ணிக்கணும்னு ஆசை. எங்க வீட்ல நான் என்ன முடிவெடுத்தாலும் ஓ.கே. சொல்லிடுவாங்க என்று சொல்லிச் சொல்லியே பல பெண்களின் வாழ்க்கையில் விளையாடிவிட்டான். அவனால் பாதிக்கப்பட்ட பெண்களின் கதை ஒவ்வொன்றும் அய்யோ பரிதாபம்!

மண் வாசம் வீசும் தொகுப்பாளினி அவர். திருமணம் முடிந்து ஒரு குழந்தையும் உண்டு. இருந்தும், வீட்டுக்குள்ளேயே அடைந்து கிடக்கிறோமே என்று ஏக்கம். டி.வி. நடிகைகளுக்குக் கிடைக்கிற பணமும் புகழும் பற்றித் தெரிய வர கிளம்பினார். வந்தவரை வாரி அணைத்துக் கொண்டது சின்னத்திரை. அதன்பின் அவரது வாழ்க்கை முறையே மாறியது. கை நிறையப் பணம், வசீகரமான நண்பர்கள், விதவிதமான பயணங்கள், பார்ட்டிகள் எனச் செழிப்பு ஏற ஏற குடும்பம் இரண்டாம் பட்சமாகி, வீட்டில் பிரச்னைகள் வெடித்து வெகு சீக்கிரமே விவாகரத்து!

அதன்பிறகு இன்னும் சுதந்திரமாகிவிட்டார். அம்மா என்று கூப்பிடும் மகன் உறுத்தலாகத் தோணவே, இனிமே என்னை அம்மான்னு கூப்பிடக்கூடாது. அக்கான்னு கூப்பிடு என்றார் கறாராக. ஷூட்டிங் ஸ்பாட்களில், இது என் தம்பி என்று சொல்ல ஆரம்பித்தார். அந்தக் குழந்தை இப்போது அம்மா என அழைப்பது தன் பாட்டியைத்தான்!

கல்லுõரி சீனியர் ஒருவர் சின்னத் திரையில் கலக்குவதைப் பார்த்து, களம் புகுந்தார் ஜூனியர் பெண் ஒருவர். உன்னைப் பார்த்தா, ஒரு குழந்தைக்கு அம்மான்னு சத்தியம் பண்ணாக்கூட நம்ப முடியாது என்ற நண்பர்களின் வார்த்தைகள் நெய்யை வார்க்க, ஆசைத் தீ பேராசையாகப் பற்றிக் கொண்டது. கமகமக்கும் நிகழ்ச்சிகள் செய்ய ஆரம்பித்தவருக்கு உங்களை டி.வி.ல பார்த்தேன். ஹைய்யோ.... எவ்வளவு அழகா இருக்கீங்க! என்றெல்லாம் டெலிபோன் வழிசல்கள். புகழ் கொஞ்சங் கொஞ்சமாக போதையை ஏற்ற, ஆடம்பரமான வாழ்க்கைக்கு ஆசைப்பட்டார். செல்போன், டிரெஸ், நகைகள் எனக் கேட்டதெல்லாம் தரத் தயாராக இருந்தனர் புதிய நண்பர்கள். குடும்பத்தை மறக்க ஆரம்பித்தார். அப்பா, அம்மா வைத்த பெயரைக்கூட ஸ்டைலாக மாற்றிக் கொண்டுவிட்டார். இவரும்கூட இப்போது தன் குழந்தையையே ஐயய்ய.... இது என் குழந்தை இல்லீங்க என் அக்கா குழந்தை என்கிறாராம்.

இன்னொரு ஐயையே து... நடுராத்திரியில் போன் பண்ணி அழறா. என்னன்னு கேட்டா, ஃப்ரெண்டோட டேட்டிங் போக என் புருஷன் விடமாட்டேங்கிறான்னு சொல்றா. உன் புருஷனுஞூ ரொம்ப நல்லவன் போலிருக்கு. நானா இருந்தால் அடிச்சே கொன்னிருப்பேன்னு சொல்லி மொபைலை ஸ்விட்சுஞூ ஆஃப் பண்ணிட்டேன்! பிரபல சேனலின் பெரும்பொறுப்பில் இருக்கும் ஒருவர். சர்ச்சைக்குள்ளான தொகுப்பாளினி பற்றி சொன்ன கதை இது.

சின்னத் திரை நடிகைகள், தொகுப்பாளினிகளின் கதை ஒரு பக்கம் இருக்க, சில சீனியர் டெக்னீஷியன்கள் பற்றியும் பல்வேறு கதைகள் றெக்கை கட்டிப் பறந்து கொண்டு இருக்கின்றன.

மசியாத ஒரு சிலரை சின்னத் திரை இயக்குநர் ஒருவர் வழிக்குக் கொண்டு வரும் விதமே தனி! அடுத்த ஒரு மாதம் அந்த நடிகையைச் சுற்றியே கதை நகரும்படி பார்த்துக் கொள்வார். வெளியே ஷாப்பிங் போனால், கோயிலுக்குச் சென்றால் என திரும்பிய பக்கமெல்லாம் ரசிக, ரசிகைகள் நடிகையை மொய்த்துக் கொள்வார்கள். மனம் நெகிழ வாழ்த்துவார்கள். உச்சி குளிர்ந்து போவார் நடிகை. இதெல்லாம் சரியாக ஒரு மாதம் தான். சட்டென்று ஸீன்கள், கதை ஓட்டம் எல்லாமே மாறும். அந்த நடிகைக்குக் காட்சிகளே இருக்காது. ஷூட்டிங்குக்கே அவர் அழைக்கப்பட மாட்டார். சீரியலில் தான் இருக்கிறோமா, இல்லை என்றே குழப்பமாகிவிடும். அந்த நடிகைக்கு என்ன விஷயம் என்று விசாரித்தால் சார் கோவமா இருக்காரு. தனியாப் போய்ப் பாரு எல்லாம் சரியாகிடும்! என்பார்கள். இயக்குநர் நினைத்தது நடந்தால், மீண்டும் சின்னத் திரையில் மின்னத் தொடங்குவார் அந்த நடிகை.

பணம், புகழ், ஆடம்பரம் என எல்லாமே ஏற்படுத்திக் கொடுத்துவிட்டு திடீரென்று ஒருநாள் அவற்றை நிறுத்தும்போது பலரால் அதைத் தாங்க முடிவதில்லை. இந்த சைகாலஜியை வைத்தே வீழ்த்தக் காத்திருக்கின்றன ஒரு சில சைத்தான்கள்.

மெகா சீரியல் உலகம், ஒரு சீரியஸ் பிசினஸாக ஒரு பக்கம் கம்பீரமாக நடந்து கொண்டு இருக்க, இன்னொரு பக்கம் அதில் கிருமிகள் போல் கலந்திருக்கிற சிலரால், பல அப்பாவிகளின் வாழ்க்கை பாழாகிற கொடுமை தொடர்வதை அத்தனை பேருமே ஒப்புக் கொள்கிறார்கள். அப்படித் தெரிந்தோ, தெரிமாமலோ, விரும்பியோ விரும்பாமலோ தவறான பாதையில் சென்று கொண்டு இருக்கிறது சின்னத்திரை உலகம்.

பணம், புகழ், சந்தோஷம் எல்லாம் தடங்கலின்றிக் கிடைக்கும் வரை இந்தக் கொண்டாட்டங்கள் தொடரும். இவற்றில் சிக்கல்களும், தடுமாற்றங்களும் ஏற்படும் போதுதான் தற்கொலை போன்ற விபரீதங்கள் ஏற்படுகின்றன என்கிறார்கள். சின்னத்திரை சீனியர்கள்.

இந்த ஒன்றரை வருடத்துக்குள் வரிசையாக நான்கு பேர் தற்கொலை செய்து கொண்டு இருக்கிறார்கள். முதலில் சாருகேஷ் என்கிற இளைஞரின் தற்கொலை. கடன் தொல்லைதான் காரணம் என்றார்கள். பணப் பிரச்னைகளில் இருக்கும் நடிகர், நடிகைகளுக்கு சங்கத்தின் மூலமாகப் பேசி, நடிப்பதற்கு வாய்ப்புகள் வாங்கிக் கொடுத்தோம்.

கடந்த வருடம் ஜூன் மாதம், டி.வி. நடிகை ஷாலினி தற்கொலை செய்து கொண்டார். அவரது மரணம் இன்று வரை மர்மம். அதேபோல் வைஷ்ணவி, ஷ்ரத்தா இருவரும் கூட எதற்காகத் தற்கொலை செய்து கொண்டார்கள் என்பதற்கான உண்மையான காரணங்கள் இதுவரை தெரியவில்லை. மன அழுத்தத்தைத் தடுப்பதற்காக கவுன்சிலிங் ஏற்பாடுகளைச் செய்யலாம் என்று சங்கத்தின் மூலமாக முடிவு செய்திருக்கிறோம் என்கிறார் சின்னத்திரை நடிகர்கள் சங்கத் தலைவரான வசந்த்.

சின்னத்திரை இயக்குநர்கள் சங்கத் தலைவர் விடுதலையின் கருத்தும் அதேதான். ஏதோ பொழுதுபோக்கு, பாக்கெட் மணி என்று படிக்கும்போதே சின்னத் திரைக்குள் நுழையும் பெண்களுக்கு யதார்த்தமான வாழ்க்கையும், வெளியுலகமும் தெரியாமல் இருப்பது தான் வேதனை. திடீரென்று அளவுக்கு அதிகமாக வரும் பணம், புகழ், புதிதாகக் கிடைத்த நண்பர்கள் இவற்றில் தடுமாறிப் போகிறார்கள். குடும்ங்களிலும் தங்கள் பெண் என்ன செய்கிறாள் என்பது பற்றிய சிந்தனையே இல்லாமல், நிறைய பணம் வருகிறது என்று ரொம்பவே இடம் கொடுப்பதுதான், நிலைமை விபரீதமாவதற்குக் காரணம்! என்கிறார் விடுதலை.

இது மாதிரியான தற்கொலை முடிவுகளுக்குப் பொதுவா இரண்டு காரணங்கள்தான் இருக்க முடியும். ஒன்று காதல், இன்னொன்று குடும்பத்தினரின் அரவணைப்பு. இந்த இரண்டுமே பொய்யாகிவிடும்போது உடைந்து போகிறார்கள். சம்பந்தப்பட்டவர்களைப் பழிவாங்கும் விதமாகத் தன்னையே மாய்த்துக் கொள்கிறார்கள் என்கிறார் நடிகை மௌனிகா.

நீ நிறைய சம்பாதிச்சுட்டு வா! நாங்க உட்கார்ந்து சாப்பிடறோம் என்று பல பெண்களின் குடும்பங்களில் பிணம் தின்னிக் கழுகுகள் மாதிரி உறவினர்கள் காத்திருக்கிறார்கள். என்னைப் பொறுத்தவரை நடிகைகளுக்கு கவுன்சிலிங் கொடுப்பதைவிட அவர்களின் குடும்பத்தினருக்குத் தான் முதலில் கவுன்சிலிங் கொடுக்க வேண்டும் என்பேன்! என்று சீறுகிறார் இவர்.

சீரியல் பெண்களின் செல்லுõலாய்ட் சோகங்கள் ஜவ்வு மாதிரி இழுத்துக் கொண்டே போகிறதோ இல்லையோ.... அவர்களின் நிஜவாழ்வுச் சோகங்களாவது சீக்கிரம் ஒரு முடிவுக்கு வரட்டும்![/tscii:3e60b793ec]

aanaa
2nd June 2006, 05:46 PM
[tscii:18a98f8cb1]Source: Vikatan

தற்கொலை நடிகைகள்!

![/tscii:18a98f8cb1]

m mm m
vethanai

ssanjinika
2nd June 2006, 07:49 PM
Balaji,
sindhu is the girl who acted in a few movies as the heroine and the second heroine..do you remember the sarath kumar movie oor mariyathai?she acted as the other cousin of sarath in that(the girl who wanted to marry him) .Theres also the other Prabhu movie where she acts as his step mother or something like that..
I think her first movie was inandha kaigal.She was Ramky's pair in that I think.

ramky
3rd June 2006, 02:23 AM
[tscii:f8f524bb9e]Source: Vikatan

தற்கொலை நடிகைகள்!

![/tscii:f8f524bb9e]

m mm m
vethanai

vEthanaithan, kodumaiyum kooda...

great
6th June 2006, 03:50 PM
Balaji,
sindhu is the girl who acted in a few movies as the heroine and the second heroine..do you remember the sarath kumar movie oor mariyathai?she acted as the other cousin of sarath in that(the girl who wanted to marry him) .Theres also the other Prabhu movie where she acts as his step mother or something like that..
I think her first movie was inandha kaigal.She was Ramky's pair in that I think.

oh yea that girl is is it :(

Priyankak
15th June 2006, 07:29 PM
[tscii:fe747f4551]Aana : The person you have given the link for is not Sindhu, but Shradha who committed suicide recently. But Sindhu - also a tv actor - died of natural causes last year. Here's a report : ( i couldnt find her photo ) Sinthu had done a small role in "Annamalai" as Ajay Ratnam's wife.

SINDHU Died Jan. 6, 2005

Indian actress Sindhu died of cardiac arrest at age 32. The star of nearly 60 films and TV series in India was out raising money for the victims of last year’s tsunami. After walking for several miles, she collapsed and was rushed to a hospital where she died. Prayers of comfort for her family and friends.

[/tscii:fe747f4551]

Ya, i heard that too. Sindu, serial actress. While she walkin. she collapsed...... :cry: choooooo sad

Pushpa
29th July 2006, 04:25 PM
Yes, extremely sad indeed ! Esp. Charukesh leaves behind his wife Swetha and an infant son ....... each day for his poor wife is now a torture !! Heard she acted with him in the serial 'Maangalyam' which incidentally is what made him famous --- any idea which other serial she acted ?

Jilaba
6th August 2006, 06:12 PM
One more Kaadhal Tholvi...????

My God.

aanaa
26th August 2006, 01:21 AM
one more about to add on the list
Thank GOD she is alive now

http://tamil.sify.com/fullstory.php?id=14276880

usha_pooja
26th August 2006, 02:52 AM
yes aanaa i agree shes alive "THANK GOD". 2 MANY PPL R SUICIDING 2 OFTEN.

TAKE CARE
FROM USHA

aanaa
26th August 2006, 09:34 PM
why suicide attempt?
no enogh education or what?

usha_pooja
27th August 2006, 12:11 AM
cos they dont have any other ways 2 deal with problems. Not just education.

take care
from usha