PDA

View Full Version : ~SADA~ and her Movies

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 09:47 AM
Let's discuss about Sada and her movies...

She has acted in movies starting with Jeyam, Aethiri, Priyasaki, Anniyan...

:)

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 09:53 AM
[tscii:75ad1738a7]Some articles from the 'actress' thread....whatever I could find....
Thanks Bay....

Fatherly troubles of Sada
February 04, 2006

Beautiful, brainy and bold, yet Sada is not at the top like Trisha or Asin. What is holding her back? It is not luck; it is not adjustment from Sada nor is it machinations of her peers. It is simply her daddy. This ubiquitous man, who now manages Sada’s call sheets, stonewalls directors and producers who want to book Sada.

Look at Sada and he looks at you, smile at Sada, he frowns at you and speak to Sada and he replies to you. Enough is enough, say the industry people and they go to Trisha or Asin. That’s why they are at the top. [/tscii:75ad1738a7]

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 09:54 AM
[tscii:cfc9a4de80]Sada’s mantra for slim and trim figure
February 13, 2006

Sada too is on diet. She checks her weight every day and then admires her own slim figure in the mirror. Sada has made up her mind that she will go to the top in Kodambakkam and she knows well that being slim is the in-thing in the industry today. On the sets of the Ajith starrer Tirupathi, she keeps aloof.

All her mobile calls are attended to by her father. Why does she not speak much? Well, her advice to herself is: speak less, you attract people. You raise the curiosity factor. As a line in one of the songs from Tirupathi goes Tirupathi Vandhaal Tiruppam Varum, Sada feels that Tirupathi will be a turning point in her career.
[/tscii:cfc9a4de80]

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 09:54 AM
Sada and her TV headache
February 16, 2006

When she entered cinema, Sada said she would not even show her navel. However, after a few films, she showed her navel and thighs in Anniyan. In Priyasakhi, she went one step further in glamour. As movies go by, we wonder what else will be put on show. When watching her own films at home, the actress gets away on pretension of headache whenever her glamour scenes appear on screen. Other things that raise her headache: cigarette smoke and perfume smell.

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 09:56 AM
[tscii:9956e0b969]Sada now in Sonia’s place
March 01, 2006

For Director Jeeva and the producer Oscar Ravi of July Kaatru, it came as a rude shock—Sonia Agarwal walking out of the film after the producer had spent several lakhs on the photo session. Sonia had walked out saying that her marriage was on the cards. The producer had no choice but to look for some other heroine. Coming to know of this, Sada, who has no Tamil offers except Tirupathi in hand, offered her services. The producer has regained his confidence. But this time no photo shoot it seems. The second heroine is Model Tanisha.

[/tscii:9956e0b969]

kidils
26th March 2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks Sinthiya. :)

Sada's Filmography

Tamil
-----

Jayam
Varnajaalam
Ethiri
Anniyan
Priyasakhi

Telugu
-------

June July
Jayam
Pranam
Naaga
Leela Mahal Centre
Avunanna Kadanna
Monalisa (Dubbed from Kannada)
Donga Dongadi
Chukkalo Chandrudu

Kannada
--------

Monalisa

Upcoming Films

Tamil
-----

Thirupathi - April 14th
July Katru

Telugu
------

Veerabadra - April 14th

Kannada
-------

Mohini 94488 58888

Salmon
26th March 2006, 09:59 AM
Can somebody please confirm when Monalisa will be dubbed into Tamil?

Just curious. :roll:

kidils
26th March 2006, 10:00 AM
Can somebody please confirm when Monalisa will be dubbed into Tamil?

never...

its a poor movie anyways... if u just want the "hot scenes".. i can give it you... :roll: but its nothing more than what you see in Priyasakhi/Anniyan...

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 10:01 AM
Sada's Filmography....
Thanks for the information...
I didn't realize she had acted in many Telugu, Kannada movies....that's nice....

kidils
26th March 2006, 10:04 AM
[tscii:c1d2b2bc1d]“I am game for glamorous roles that have significance in the script” – Sada – Interview

A discovery of director Teja, Sada became an instant hit with her debut film Jeyam. Her subsequent films Varnajalam and Aethiree, though having good star cast did not fare well. The petite actress has pinned all her hopes on the prized bilingual project of Shankar - Anniyan where she has teamed up with the national award winner Vikram. Excerpts from her interview:

You made a big impact with your debut film Jeyam. But your subsequent films Varnajalam and Aethiree did not fare well. Why?
Though both the films did not do commercially well, they gave me immense satisfaction as an actress. These films also gave me the opportunity of working with some lovely co-stars, from whom I learnt a lot. Every experience teaches you something; you just need to be sensitive enough to catch it. I took up Aethiree, because the role had a lot of scope to perform. I enjoyed playing the prankster who falls in love.

Your experiences with director Shankar.
Wonderful!!! It was a great experience working with Shankar. I never even imagined in my dreams that I would be doing a film with my favourite director Shankar. It all happened in a tizzy and the film is complete now. Shankar is meticulous about everything and he always thinks big. Shankar lets you free on the sets. But at the same time, he never spares anyone until he gets the right shot even if you take thirty takes. He is a very efficient director. He is a relaxed person, yet very competently gets work done. Normally choreographers handle the songs and the director just observes, but in Shankar’s case he only handles the entire dance sequences.

Anniyan is completely a different movie and it is not a movie that has typical five songs and bit of crying, love and comedy.

What is the kind of role do you portray in Anniyan?
I do have a significant role in Shankar’s magnum opus. I am acting as an Iyengar girl that has lot of scope to perform. It has come out really well and I am very happy about my performance.

How’s it working with Vikram?
Vikram is a very special person. Both of us compete with each other on the sets. In Anniyan, Vikram is a lovable person and at the same time very wild too. While shooting some scenes he looks very frightful. Imagine how it would be for a person who has a heart full of love suddenly changes with the thirst to kill.

He respects and treats everyone equally on the sets. I think that is something extraordinary character about him.

Nowadays you seem to be at ease in glamour roles. Comment.
I think you are talking about the Kannada film Monalisa. Out of seven Kannada offers, I chose Monalisa since besides glamour it also had enough scope for performance. It was a trend-setting film in Kannada and became a hit in Telugu too.

Though I was flooded with offers in Tamil and Telugu after my first film, I did not pick up whatever that came on my way. I want to be choosy. I am disinclined to glamorous roles without any substance. I am game for glamorous roles if the script demands.

I also intend to remain a multilingual actress and do concrete roles instead of repeating myself by sticking to one language.

What are your future projects?
As of now, I am doing Priyasakhi with Madhavan.

You don’t seem to be caught in gossip mill….
Ohhh……if there is a gossip you grill stars with questions, if it doesn’t come you are puzzled.

Hmmm… There are no eligible bachelors here in Tamil. Most of the heroes are married and happily settled. Why go behind a married man? I was just kidding ya! Don’t take it serious. Honestly speaking I am here to do my work – “acting”.

We heard you are short-tempered!
Who said that? I am a bit sensitive person that’s all. Even if any one tries to fool me for fun, I cannot bear that. I would brush them with my famous dialogue (from Jeyam) “Poyya Po .. Po…”.

On Boyfriends...
I do not belong to the period where gender is a criterion for making friends. But at the same time I am not the person who likes to spend time on talking over phone, partying or unnecessarily chit – chatting. That is one reason for me to have very few and good friends and to note they do not belong to the film industry even.[/tscii:c1d2b2bc1d]

kidils
26th March 2006, 10:06 AM
Sada's Filmography....
I didn't realize she had acted in many Telugu, Kannada movies....that's nice....

she speaks telugu well... may be after a while she will speak tamil too.

great
26th March 2006, 10:09 AM
Sada's Filmography....

are u sure she speaks telugu well :? i havent seen her speaking telugu though :D

kidils
26th March 2006, 10:13 AM
Sada's Filmography....

are u sure she speaks telugu well :? i havent seen her speaking telugu though :D

i fast forwarded through Veerabadra telugu movie audio release function video just to hear that.... so I'm sure she can speak telugu.... .. :)

her real voice sounds bit like hindi actress amrita rao..

great
26th March 2006, 10:15 AM
she is from mumbai i guess :roll:

Salmon
26th March 2006, 10:16 AM
Sadha resembles Jeevitha - Dr Rajasekar's wife.

Sadha's mother tongue is Urdu.

kidils
26th March 2006, 10:17 AM
she's from ratnagiri, maharastra.... so it shud be hindi or marati...

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 10:26 AM
Jeyam - I saw this movie with my family some time ago....both Jeyam Ravi and Sada were really good...her acting was good and she looked sweet and simple

Ethiri - didn't see all of this movie...just bits...but I love all the songs (for Madhavan and her....)....

Varnajaalam - don't remember this movie...

Priyasaki - nice movie...Sada was ok...songs are nice....too much glamour...

Anniyan - nice movie...she was ok...

Now awaiting Thirupathi...all the best.... :)...

great
26th March 2006, 10:27 AM
Eithiree is good clean fun movie ....... :D

kidils
26th March 2006, 10:33 AM
Jeyam was super... sada was the best thing about the movie.

ethiri - i only like scenes btwn maddy and sada. gud fun. Love the songs too.

varnajaalam - boring movie... only saving grace satha.

anniyan - satha not suited for that movie.... needed someone with really amazing looks. sada only looks like a nice sweet gal. :(

priyasakhi - bad character...sada did well.

thirupathi - prolly a bad character...lets hope for the best.

i've seen a few telugu films of her

avunanna kadanna - same jayam type story...but converted me to a total satha fan. good acting by her.

chukkalo chandrudu - siddarth movie with 2 other heroines. did well with what she got..but nothing gr8.

Salmon
26th March 2006, 10:52 AM
Edhiri comedy track was super! :P

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 10:53 AM
anniyan - satha not suited for that movie.... needed someone with really amazing looks. sada only looks like a nice sweet gal.
i thought so too...she didn't suit the movie..but she was ok overall...the songs were picturized very well...she looked nice though...

thirupathi - prolly a bad character...lets hope for the best.
character may not be so great...but let's see...

i became a sada fan after watching Ethiri songs...then i realized she's the same gyal from Jeyam....then watched Anniyan for her and then Priyasaki for Madhavan and Sada...in both movies, she was somewhat glamour....

i think July Katru is with Arya, if i'm not mistaken??? :roll: ...

Raikkonen
26th March 2006, 11:09 AM
Sadaf Mohammed Saeed...

I liked in telugu Jayam, thats it...
I like her fluency in Tamil, she spoke very well in pepsi uma show..

villan007
26th March 2006, 11:31 AM
i think July Katru is with Arya, if i'm not mistaken??? :roll: ...

its pooja with arya...... :roll:

Alien
26th March 2006, 11:35 AM
:rotfl: :lol: :lol: villan .... 8-)
I liked Sada most in Ethiri , such a fun movie(vivek -madhavan rockedddd) & Sada was hot !!! ....... :P

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 11:35 AM
its pooja with arya...... :roll:
Auto is Pooja with Arya.... :)

July Kaatru is Sada...but i thought i read Arya for the movie too...i'm not sure... :roll:

Raikkonen
26th March 2006, 11:42 AM
Sadaf now acting in Manja Sattai Pacha Pants Balakrishan in Veerabhadra

selvakumar
26th March 2006, 05:20 PM
I think sinthu had not opened a thread for Madhavan..

But for sadhaa :rotfl:

sadhaa -----------saaaaaaaaaadhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thirumaran
26th March 2006, 05:23 PM
So Sad that moderators are busy enjoying their weekend. :(

great
26th March 2006, 05:26 PM
thiru , thoongala :lol: :lol: :lol:

selvakumar
26th March 2006, 05:28 PM
So Sad that moderators are busy enjoying their weekend. :(

Vaanga thiru anna :rotfl:

Sada unga kanavula vanthutaangala :lol:

Thirumaran
26th March 2006, 05:29 PM
thiru , thoongala :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time 7 aaguthu. I dont sleep for a long time in the morning. :(

Raikkonen
26th March 2006, 08:18 PM
I watched Anniyan today..
Sadaf looked pretty in Nokia song...

svaisn
26th March 2006, 09:06 PM
I watched Anniyan today..
Sadaf looked pretty in Nokia song...

I Think she looked pretty only in that song...

U shuld see her in Kumari and Iyengara veetu azhage....

Oru Robot mathiri than eruppa... STIFFaa;-)

Raikkonen
26th March 2006, 09:08 PM
She doesnt look glamourous... sadly...
Homely chractersle try pannalam...

svaisn
26th March 2006, 09:10 PM
correct...

Jeyam was her best

Raikkonen
26th March 2006, 09:11 PM
She was even outperformed by Five Star Kaniha in Ethiree...
I liked Jayam...

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 10:44 PM
I think sinthu had not opened a thread for Madhavan..

But for sadhaa :rotfl:

sadhaa -----------saaaaaaaaaadhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:rotfl:....i will open a thread for Madhavan too...why not? ...i was looking forward to SP opening it :) ...but thanks for your suggestion anyway....

i opened this thread because of a hubber request...and i do like aaaaaaaaaaaaaadhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:lol:.... there is a thread for Nayantara Superstarini...why not for simple Sada?

Sinthiya
26th March 2006, 10:54 PM
U shuld see her in Kumari and Iyengara veetu azhage....
Oru Robot mathiri than eruppa... STIFFaa;-)
Shankar movie-ennale actresses ellam robot mathiri than iruppanga...i mean in the songs...
what eles do you expect her to do in Kumari and Iyengara veetu...the songs are not meant to be danced like the Nokia song....

and it's Shankar...similar to 'Jeans' songs....'Poovukul' and 'Anbe Anbe'....Aish was a robot too...STIFFaa.... :roll:

i think Sada is better suited for homely roles as well...glamour is ok but too much glamour isn't nice...

narayanan
26th March 2006, 11:46 PM
Sadha is a good half-saree figure ;), atleast in Jeyam and Varnajaalam. Her dressing was good in Edhiri too and oook in Anniyan. But avalukku 'act' panna varuma? idhu news'a irukke :roll:. Have seen her standing around as a glam doll in all these movies (except Jeyam, all others are hero-centric).

kidils
27th March 2006, 02:06 AM
nalla role kedachaa thaane act panna mudiyum. tamil films with top heroes mean poor role for actress. Gud role means go out of the film industry pretty soon...

she acts as well as or better than most other new actresses... i don't see which one of the new actresses is too much better than her in acting except asin

kidils
27th March 2006, 02:11 AM
hankar movie-ennale actresses ellam robot mathiri than iruppanga...i mean in the songs...

yep...its directors fault.

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 02:38 AM
Sadha is a good half-saree figure ;), atleast in Jeyam and Varnajaalam. Her dressing was good in Edhiri too and oook in Anniyan. But avalukku 'act' panna varuma? idhu news'a irukke :roll:. Have seen her standing around as a glam doll in all these movies (except Jeyam, all others are hero-centric).

change the word "figure" and those are basically my thoughts :lol:

Sometimes tho, her glamour seems forced, like she tries too hard to come off as glamourous now that she has ditched her 'good girl' image...

captain
27th March 2006, 02:52 AM
hankar movie-ennale actresses ellam robot mathiri than iruppanga...i mean in the songs...

yep...its directors fault.

:o

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 07:23 AM
Ada paveegala..
Kadisyile Director mela paliye pottteengale..

selvakumar
27th March 2006, 08:38 AM
i opened this thread because of a hubber request...and i do like aaaaaaaaaaaaaadhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:lol:.... there is a thread for Nayantara Superstarini...why not for simple Sada?

Thanks sinthu for accepting the truth..

You have got the point :lol: Nayantara - SUPERSTARINI deserves a thread

and you have told that sada is simple - so why did u open a thread for her? she didn't deserve at all.

You could have said like this.. There is a thread for Diya and why not for saaaaaadhaaaaaaaaa :rotfl:

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 08:40 AM
Sada thread pera mattungappa...
Engappa peru mariye irukku

Make it Sadaf, thats her name

kidils
27th March 2006, 08:41 AM
sada is simple - so why did u open a thread for her? she didn't deserve at all.

simple ppl don't deserve a thread? thats news for me.. 8-)

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 08:42 AM
Sadaf bagged mother of all roles in Anniyan, why cant she have a thread

captain
27th March 2006, 08:49 AM
Ada paveegala..

:rotfl: super kaetinga sir..

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 08:56 AM
Thanks sinthu for accepting the truth..

You have got the point :lol: Nayantara - SUPERSTARINI deserves a thread

and you have told that sada is simple - so why did u open a thread for her? she didn't deserve at all.
i said it correctly...Nayantara has a thread...why not Sada?

to me, Nayan was in Sarathkumar's (Ayya- which i didn't see) and CM...only those two were maybe worth watching...even then it's because she suits the homely role...

but Ghajini... :roll: ...sorry, no chance...

so for her, you have a thread...why not Sada, who's done well in some movies and not so well in others?

i say again, Sada is simple...so what? :roll: ...

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 08:57 AM
Sadha deserves to have a thread...Come in...she was the actress of the blockbuster Anniyan and is currently very popular...

I think she's beyond simple... :D

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 08:58 AM
Sadaf deserves a thread..

captain
27th March 2006, 08:59 AM
Sada deserves a thread :smile:

NTR is an item dancer now :oops:

Raikkonen
:huh:

Thirumaran
Sada is simple :roll:

:|

captain
27th March 2006, 09:01 AM
:huh:

ennang-na ippi seiringa :roll:

NTR = Nayanthara :cry:

Neenga Siva :cool:

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:01 AM

Anna, neenga extraordinary-a?? :clap: :clap:

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:02 AM
Apdi sollungappa..
Yaru enna pidiakatvanga ipdi Nayanthara aka NTR nu kisu kisu killapi vuttutanga...

m_23_bayarea
I LOVED Sandha in Jayam ... Very very homely ... But not that much though in Anniyan .. Except the paavaada thaavani looks of her !! :P :P

Thirumaran
Apdi sollungappa..
Yaru enna pidiakatvanga ipdi Nayanthara aka NTR nu kisu kisu killapi vuttutanga...

:| :| :|

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:03 AM
hahahaha
Bay Sandha illlai Sadaf...

MKt kalatukku poiteenga

Thirumaran
I LOVED Sandha in Jayam ... Very very homely ... But not that much though in Anniyan .. Except the paavaada thaavani looks of her !! :P :P

ayyo ayyo :rotfl:

Kollywoodfan
She's very pretty and for the most part she dresses well, she looks better in homely...

I hated her in the Kannum Kannum Nokia Song :x :x :oops: :oops:

Sinthiya
Ada paveegala..
Director mela paliy onnum podala....

Shankar is a great director...
when it comes to picturizing songs, he likes to make them grand...so i compared some Anniyan songs to Jeans songs and the actresses...that's all... :)

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:04 AM

Darling,

Maran is extremely ordinary..

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:04 AM
Sari sari no tension...

Neetutan Malaysia TVle Anniyan pottanga..
I like her in Chudidars...

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 09:05 AM

ayyo ayyo :rotfl:

Sari Sari SADHA ... Pothumaa .. My friend became crazy abt her after seeing Kannum Kannum Nokia song .... But I thought, she was sooooo much better in Paavaada Thaavani and Sarees .. :wink:

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:06 AM
Thiruvizhannu vatha iva kovil vara,
Arichandran poala iva poi paesa maata,
kannagiya Poala iva koaba pada maata..
:roll:

Kollywoodfan

Darling,

Maran is extremely ordinary..

Anybody willing to start thread for my anna?? :lol: :lol: Don't all volunteer at once...

captain
Did not watch Jeyam
Was good in O kumari song in Anniyan
also in the first half of Priyasagi :smile:

Raikkonen
En punniyathule Sadaf thread inniku active ah irukku

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:07 AM
Did not watch Jeyam

I agree Justice...but u should see Jeyam, that was her best film (looks wise) she was just so pretty...

bingleguy
27th March 2006, 09:07 AM
Vanakkam Thiru, NTR, Captain .. KF ! Nalam ... Nalam ariya Aaval !

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 09:08 AM
I hated her in the Kannum Kannum Nokia Song :x :x :oops: :oops:
actually, i liked her Kannum Kannum Nokia....she looked good...

i didn't like her in Priyasaki, mainly because of her hair... :x ...but she still looked nice in sarees...

Raikkonen
Vankkam Bingle..
How r u..

Enakku homely heorines than pidikum, yenna naan kodutu vachatu avlothan...

Sadaf has very sweet smile..

Thirumaran
Anybody willing to start thread for my anna?? :lol: :lol: Don't all volunteer at once...

Kannae,
atha neeyae seyyalaamae :roll:

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:09 AM

huh? :D :lol: What an entry!!

rachel
27th March 2006, 09:09 AM
sada was good in jeyam, anniyan, ethiri and priyasagi. but she is very slim 8-)

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:10 AM

Anbulla Bingleguy,
Naangal ingu nalam. Athupoal angu ungal matru umathu uttraar uravinar nalam ariya aaval.

Matravai Naeril..

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:11 AM
Vaanga Illy Fans CLub vice president...

Kollywoodfan

Kannae,
atha neeyae seyyalaamae :roll:

If I do it for my bro, it'll be like biased, like I'm trying to promote him just because you are my bro...

You have numerous other fans, they should promote u :wink:

bingleguy
Am Good NTR ... yenna SADAF thread dhaan iniikki HOT thread a ? Great ....

was Jeyam her first movie ? or anything before that ?which place is she basically from ?

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:12 AM
sada was good in jeyam, anniyan, ethiri and priyasagi. but she is very slim 8-)

nothing to worry. 3 more movies. She will satisfy ur wish.. :)

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:12 AM
I shink Jayam Telugu was her 1st movie...

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:13 AM
Wasn't MonaLisa in Kannada her first movie...?? :? :?

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:14 AM
If I do it for my bro, it'll be like biased, like I'm trying to promote him just because you are my bro...

what are u trying to achieve by calling me brother in every post.
:roll: :rotfl:

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 09:14 AM

NOPE !! :)

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:15 AM
i shink Monalisa might be her 2nd movie..
Teja always introduce new faces to Movies..

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 09:15 AM

what are u trying to achieve by calling me brother in every post.
:roll: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:18 AM

Nice movie. Wonderful performance from Sada in that movie. :oops:

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:20 AM
Sari Sorry :oops: Really bay? Hmm, I don't know why during her good girl phase she did Monalisa... :roll:

m_23_bayarea

But the stills were too ... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Kollywoodfan
AH!!!

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:21 AM
Sadaf etniyo good movies act pannirukanga..
Ethukku antha movieya mattum look panreenga...???

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:21 AM

But the stills were too ... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sada is simple. :oops:

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 09:22 AM

Enna Simple !! She's sooo beautiful ... :o :P

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:22 AM
Sada is simple.

Why are you getting so upset for this... :( :( She is simple, you are simple...yet people still like you both so be happy :D :D

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:23 AM

Enna Simple !! She's sooo beautiful ... :o :P

That is what i was saying Simply Beautiful. :roll:

Sinthiya
what's wrong with simple? :roll: ...

captain
Did not watch Jeyam

I agree Justice...but u should see Jeyam, that was her best film (looks wise) she was just so pretty...

what? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

who's that? :?

Kollywoodfan

:roll: :roll: :roll: You ask him Sinthiya!! :D

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:25 AM
Sadaf is gorgeous man..
Naanthan avanga KLCC ku vanthpa poi pakkale..

Athuvum fish net oda...

kidils
27th March 2006, 09:25 AM
wow... 7 pages already..... :D

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:26 AM

when did i say simple is wrong. :roll:
Pimple can be wrong. But not simple. :oops:
but who is simple. :roll:
The name Saadha means simple.
what abt sadha. :roll: :huh:

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 09:38 AM
:rotfl: ...no comments...

kidils
27th March 2006, 09:39 AM
Sari Sorry :oops: Really bay? Hmm, I don't know why during her good girl phase she did Monalisa... :roll:

she had a double role in that movie.... lot of scope to act...

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:39 AM
Idli...
Sadaf numero uno fan...

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:40 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock:Sari Sari, Cool Down :lol:

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:40 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: You ask him Sinthiya!! :D

yaen ungalku kaeka theriyaatha ? :huh:

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:41 AM

she had a double role in that movie.... lot of scope to act...

:rotfl:

yes lots of scope. Bioscope :oops:

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:41 AM
idli..
Neenga Sadaf's Naaga pattengala..

Manga thalayanunga Tamizhan copy aidchu edututanunga...

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:42 AM
really kidils, Idk I haven't seen...it's just that I remember people criticizing her because she exposed so much in that movie and in tamil she was creating such a big fuss...

villan007
27th March 2006, 09:44 AM
she ll be one of the top heroines after Tirupathi... 8-)

Thirumaran
really kidils, Idk I haven't seen...it's just that I remember people criticizing her because she exposed so much in that movie and in tamil she was creating such a big fuss...

who is that. :shock:
Rasanai illaathavargal :lol:

Kollywoodfan
she already is a top heroine after Anniyan!

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:45 AM
Ajith and Sadaf makes good slim couple..

kidils
27th March 2006, 09:46 AM

she didn't expose that much. Only as much as she expose in Priyasakhi or Anniyan. Even in Jayam, there was a scene when she was changing the saree. I don't see wats the big deal... Just media writing stuff cuz they have nothing else to write about.

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:47 AM
Yeah they do look cute together!! I hope she has a good role in it unlike Trisha in Thirupachi! :(

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 09:47 AM

Kidils, Your avtar is SOOOOOOO cool ... Vikram rocks .. :D :D

Captain and Villain !! Dont hit me guys !! :P :twisted: :P

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:48 AM
Tirupathi songs videos..

Perarasu dances with Sadaf...
Very nice song..
Perarasu steps le Rajusnudram levelku poittaru..

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:48 AM
really kidils...yeah well then I guess they just blew things out of proportion...cool avatar BTW!! :D

kidils
27th March 2006, 09:49 AM

Kidils, Your avtar is SOOOOOOO cool ... Vikram rocks .. :D :D

those pics with vikram nd vijay are really cool too.... lux like they're gud friends...

Sinthiya
8-) ....she's beautiful..and Ajith is handsome...

Raikkonen
Madhavan and Sadaf also ok, 2 movies already...

kidils
27th March 2006, 09:50 AM
Tirupathi songs videos..

Very nice song..

where can i see?

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:50 AM
Sada looked awesome w/ Jeyam Ravi... :D :D

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:51 AM
Tirupathi songs videos..

Very nice song..

where can i see?

You want to see this??!! :shock: :shock:

villan007
8-) ....she's beautiful..and Ajith is handsome...

8-) ...... :D

Raikkonen
Perarasunna chummava..
Konjam wait pannunga..

Athuleam exclusive videos...
Perarasu die hard fansku than kidakiium..

kidils
Yeah they do look cute together!! I hope she has a good role in it unlike Trisha in Thirupachi! :(

that was a really horrible role.... Trisha wud come right before song...admire vijay...then after song she would dissappear.... wat a pathetic role....!

captain
27th March 2006, 09:52 AM
Perarasunna chummava..
Konjam wait pannunga..

ithellam romba over illa :huh: :banghead:

m_23_bayarea
those pics with vikram nd vijay are really cool too.... lux like they're gud friends...

Yeah, They are great friends ... :D :D

kidils
Tirupathi songs videos..

Very nice song..

where can i see?

You want to see this??!! :shock: :shock:

I'll see anythin with sada in it.... :D

Raikkonen
Tirupachi patti yara tappa pesunatu..
Apuram Perarasuvai Trisha koda duet pada vutruven

Kollywoodfan
27th March 2006, 09:53 AM

that was a really horrible role.... Trisha wud come right before song...admire vijay...then after song she would dissappear.... wat a pathetic role....!

A lot of her scenes were cut out :( Asin is doing it in telugu, but she is demanding more scenes, which is not too much considering the actual role :roll:

kidils
Perarasunna chummava..
Konjam wait pannunga..

:lol:

naan perarasu die hard fan aayitte.... :)

Raikkonen
Super Idli...

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 09:54 AM

Ennavo Perarasu voda Godfather maathiri paesureenga :roll:

Kollywoodfan
Perarasunna chummava..
Konjam wait pannunga..

naan perarasu die hard fan aayitte.... :)

God Bless YOU!

Raikkonen
Perarasu oda Ko Pa Se Naanthan

kidils
27th March 2006, 09:55 AM

tirupaachi was funny...pattasu baabu.... :lol: :lol:

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:56 AM
Pattasu Balu pppa...

kidils
27th March 2006, 09:56 AM
Super Idli...

video enge? :D

kidils
27th March 2006, 09:57 AM
Pattasu Balu pppa...

o sorry....got mixed up... :lol:

wat wuz the names of the other two gundaas...

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 09:57 AM
Panparag Ravi
Saniyan Sagadai

Side role

Side vettu Rajendran

Navin
27th March 2006, 09:58 AM
sada :banghead:
avalukku thread verayaa :mad:

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 09:59 AM
enna thappu?? :x ....

Vijay-ku thread irukku... :oops: ....(sorry..just kidding... :lol: )

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:00 AM
Sari sari..
Dont fite...

Sadaf looks very gorgeous in homely attire...

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 10:00 AM

First time u asked a valid question :D

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 10:01 AM

Sinthu ... you're done for the day ... Navin is gonna pounce on ya now !! :lol:

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 10:02 AM
Sadaf looks very gorgeous in homely attire...
:) ...you've just become a Sadaf fan.... :P

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:03 AM

naandiye patti thapaa pesanaaal remo anniyanaa maareedum...jaagrathey... :twisted:

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 10:03 AM
Sinthu ... you're done for the day ... Navin is gonna pounce on ya now !! :lol:

u have already asked this question in Vikram Surya thread. Right?

Congrats.. :D

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:04 AM
Ya Sinthiya..
I watched Anniyan yesterday, fair creit to her, she looked pretty...

Navin
27th March 2006, 10:05 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sada :roll:
I think u dint see her face properly :oops:
Side attractionsla mattum judge panna mudiyaathu :wink:

naandiye patti thapaa pesanaaal remo anniyanaa maareedum...jaagrathey... :twisted:

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:05 AM
anyone seen telugu film avunanna kadanna... she looks sooo beautiful in that film.... and acted really well too... :)

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:06 AM
with Udaykiran>

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 10:06 AM
Navin...i'm only joking about Vijay thread...please don't take it seriously....:)

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:07 AM
I think u dint see her face properly

I'm big fan of her big, black, expressive eyes and sweet sweet smile. everything else every other actress also has...

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:07 AM
with Udaykiran>

ya that one...

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:08 AM
Sari sari...
Neenga big fan than

Thirumaran
Navin...i'm only joking about Vijay thread...please don't take it seriously....:)

This is a Good Joke. :rotfl:

m_23_bayarea

I'm big fan of her big, black, expressive eyes and sweet sweet smile. everything else every other actress also has...

Kidils, Sadha has done some Vasiyam to you !! :P :wink: :P

Navin
27th March 2006, 10:10 AM
Ippo thaan paathen :twisted:
:hammer:

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:10 AM
Navin sari vidunga..
Itha vida mosama evlo per sollirikanga...

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 10:11 AM
Navin sari vidunga..

what are u trying to say? Is sada so bad? :?

captain
27th March 2006, 10:12 AM
David, where have been? :roll:
What's wrong in having a thread here?
Is it in your property :?

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:13 AM
No i said many people bashed Vijay worse than Sinthiya did...

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 10:13 AM

who are they :roll:

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:14 AM
You

villan007
27th March 2006, 10:16 AM

:o ...sinthu... 8-) ... enga sollirkeenga..i hav to see that... :lol:

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 10:16 AM
You
:shock:

captain
27th March 2006, 10:17 AM
NTR, verai yaaru? :?

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:18 AM
Venam..
This is sadaf thread...

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:20 AM

Ellaame Jayam director fault.... :lol:

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 10:20 AM
Navin sari vidunga..
sorry guys...i do like Vijay...just don't read that thread any more... :( ...

i was just kidding...

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:21 AM
No worries Sinthiya..
Enga kitta sorry kettinganna enakku tension varum...

Which movie u like her most?

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 10:23 AM
:lol: .... 8-)

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:27 AM
It has become a tradition to get the jewelers malls and sari showrooms opened by heroines. Sneha, Sreya and Bhoomika have already been among the list. Now the turn goes to Sada. She is today (on 26th) opening a jeweler showroom at Hyderabad. It's 'Alukkas' a Dubai based jewelers. The showroom has about 61 outlets in about 7 countries. It's being told that it carries about 1 lakh designs.

The showroom that has got its firm branches in UK, UAE, Muscat, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and India is granting a few gold ornaments to Sada for opening the showroom today.

Well, it's a great deal for Sada.

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 10:29 AM

You're not the only one !! Trust me .. I know another guy who's crazy abt her !! :P :wink: :P

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 10:30 AM
Which movie u like her most?
hmm..the best is Jeyam...didn't see all of Aethiri...but in songs, she looked great....

she was ok in Anniyan (not much of a role for her...just a pretty face...)...i liked her performance in Priyasaki...her role in the movie was not so good but she acted well...and i liked that for Madhavan and Sadha

am waiting for Thirupathi.... :) .... 8-)

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:32 AM
Oh cool...
She was in Varnajalam too..

I liked all movies except Varnajalam...

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:33 AM
varnajaalam - sada was the only slightly interesting part in otherwise boring movie.

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:34 AM
You're not the only one !! Trust me .. I know another guy who's crazy abt her !!

competition 4 me ! .... not good then.... i must see dr. sayyed immediately... :P

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:35 AM
I din watched the movie fully, but it was like revenge story i shink

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 10:36 AM
You're not the only one !! Trust me .. I know another guy who's crazy abt her !!

competition 4 me ! .... not good then.... i must see dr. sayyed immediately... :P

Yaarunga athu Dr. Sayeed ?? :? :lol:

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:37 AM
Her father

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:37 AM

Yaarunga athu Dr. Sayeed ?? :? :lol:

sadha father..... :D

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:38 AM
Sadha nu sollateenga idli..
Yengappa peru mari irukku
Say Sadaf

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 10:39 AM
i must see dr. sayyed immediately... :P
:lol: ...better hurry....

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 10:40 AM
I'm gonna meet Dr. Sayeed tomm !! :wink:

"Pen Paarkum Padalam !!" :P :P

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:40 AM
Sadha nu sollateenga idli..
Yengappa peru mari irukku
Say Sadaf

sadaf is her name in telugu movies.

but in tamil she's known as sadha.

sadaf is the better name... sadha sounds like saaadha.

kidils
27th March 2006, 10:42 AM

U do all that.... but by then I will have eloped with sada... :D

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:43 AM
ADa paveegala.....
Ethni peru kilambi irekeenga?

Thirumaran
27th March 2006, 10:44 AM

ayyo ayyo. enna kodumai ithu. I was having a long talk with sada. These people are thinking abt talking with her father.

:rotfl:

eppathaan thiruntha poaraangalo :rotfl:

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 10:44 AM

Anne .. Oru Kaadhal jodiya piricha paavam ungalukku thevaya ?? Etho, chinnan chirusunga, aasa pattutaanga !! Vitudungulaen !! :lol: :lol:

Sinthiya
27th March 2006, 10:45 AM
guys...enough of this talk....let's stop this about eloping with sada.... :oops: ....

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 10:46 AM
Sadaf is acting with Manja sattai Pachai pants Balakrishna in Veerabhadra...

m_23_bayarea
27th March 2006, 11:02 AM
guys...enough of this talk....let's stop this about eloping with sada.... :oops: ....

Ennanga !! Kidils and I wanted to keep this thread alive .... Ipdi solliteengalae !! :cry: :lol: :cry:

Raikkonen
27th March 2006, 11:03 AM
Enga tayavaule 14 pages varaikkum ottiyachu...

kidils
29th March 2006, 06:56 PM
[tscii:119dae3322]It's good time now for Sada

Sada’s good time seems to have started now. Even before the release, her Tirupathi with Ajith has started receiving rave reviews. She feels that once Tirupathi hits the screens, her position in Tamil will improve. Meantime, her graph is up in Telugu. Many Telugu directors were spotted at the Tirupathi spot, telling stories to Sada. Recently she has been to Hyderabad, to participate in the Veerabadhra audio release, the film in which she is paired with Balakrishna. Fans went into a frenzy seeing her and Sada was in a happy mood throughout the function. Meantime, she has been roped in for another Telugu film opposite Siddharth.[/tscii:119dae3322]

Raikkonen
29th March 2006, 07:28 PM
Sadaf was rumoured to have came to Putrajaya, (in Malaysia), but i never saw her..
Only saw manja satta pacha jeans Balakrishna, and Aasiq Banaya Aapne fame Tanushri Dutta

Sinthiya
29th March 2006, 10:19 PM
More fans are waiting for his tamil version Monalisha...
cancer.....what's the movie Monalisa about? :roll:

Thirumaran
29th March 2006, 10:31 PM

Hero Loves sada(Monalisa). She dies in between. He gets a chance to marry another girl(Another Sada). He could not forget the memories of Original and Avoiding the other. Slowly his mind changes and started liking his wife. Meanwhile Monalisa comes alive.

Rest u can assume.

Sinthiya
29th March 2006, 10:38 PM
nice...
thanks Thiru...

great
29th March 2006, 11:31 PM

Hero Loves sada(Monalisa). She dies in between. He gets a chance to marry another girl(Another Sada). He could not forget the memories of Original and Avoiding the other. Slowly his mind changes and started liking his wife. Meanwhile Monalisa comes alive.

Rest u can assume.

ithu unmaiya thiru :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thirumaran
30th March 2006, 01:46 AM
ithu unmaiya thiru :roll: :roll: :roll:

Appadi thaan ninaikiraen.. :roll:

Ghlli
30th March 2006, 02:44 AM
hehe i like her dialogue

po ya po poooo

:P :P :P

who likes nandy here?
(anniyan-nandhini-remo calls her nandy)

Kollywoodfan
30th March 2006, 05:14 AM
I hated Nandy :x :x

Ghlli
30th March 2006, 05:30 AM
remo loves nandy..i mean gaayini :lol:

kidils
30th March 2006, 07:18 AM
i like Nandy.... :)

kidils
30th March 2006, 07:19 AM

Rest u can assume.

similar story as parthiban kanavu.... boring.

Thirumaran
30th March 2006, 07:22 AM

Rest u can assume.

similar story as parthiban kanavu.... boring.

But the songs are interesting 8-)

kidils
30th March 2006, 07:24 AM
But the songs are interesting

:P :P :P

same 4 priyasakhi... :P

Ghlli
30th March 2006, 09:12 PM
but nandy likes remo :lol:

kidils
31st March 2006, 02:55 AM

I'm remo.... :P

Kollywoodfan
31st March 2006, 02:56 AM

but she ends up with Ambi... :wink:

Ghlli
31st March 2006, 02:59 AM
Just lyk kolly says she ends up with ambi. :lol:
Paavam remo :cry: :lol:

I'm remo.... :P

kidils
31st March 2006, 03:02 AM
she ends up with all 3 combined... ;)

Kollywoodfan
31st March 2006, 03:05 AM

I was actually just going to type this...

She ends up with

Remo + Ambi + Anniyan = RAMBIYAN!! :lol: Kidils, are u Rambiyan?

Ghlli
31st March 2006, 03:09 AM
anniyan? oo lemme call her up and say anniyan still hasnt left kidlis! :lol:

kidils
31st March 2006, 03:45 AM

ungalukkum naraka dandanai venumaa.... :evil: :wink:

kidils
31st March 2006, 03:46 AM

She ends up with

no thanks.... I prefer to be 'Jayam Ravi'... :lol:

Ghlli
31st March 2006, 03:56 AM
yepadi anna ivalo correcta kandupidichinga. :lol:

but only options tht u can kill me with is kumbi bojanam or kiramai bajanam. :lol:
somehow i'm gona tell sadha :poke: :lol: :wink:

ungalukkum naraka dandanai venumaa.... :evil: :wink:

kidils
31st March 2006, 04:02 AM
somehow i'm gona tell sadha

when she comes i'll transform from anniyan to remo... 8-)

Ghlli
31st March 2006, 04:06 AM
naan avaku anniyan padam edathu katavenae! its clear evidence tht u can change to anniyan :poke: :lol:
jokes jokes hehe :D

somehow i'm gona tell sadha

when she comes i'll transform from anniyan to remo... 8-)

kidils
31st March 2006, 04:11 AM
better stop before sinthiya madam turns into an aniyani 8-)

Thirumaran
31st March 2006, 04:20 AM
Rambian, Aniyani, Biriyani. :banghead:

Nenju porukuthillayae :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ghlli
31st March 2006, 04:25 AM

Kollywoodfan
31st March 2006, 04:39 AM

She ends up with

no thanks.... I prefer to be 'Jayam Ravi'... :lol:

Aww...do u love anklets?? :wink:

kidils
31st March 2006, 05:14 AM
anklets potta sadave pidikkum... :wink:

Kollywoodfan
31st March 2006, 05:29 AM
anklets potta sadave pidikkum... :wink:

:lol: :lol: Poyya PO POOOO!!!...

kidils
31st March 2006, 11:36 AM
http://www.cinesouth.com/titbits/new/index.shtml

During breaks in shooting, Sada walks around with book in hand. All are books on love. Sada, are you ready to get married? 8-)

Raikkonen
31st March 2006, 11:37 AM
Idli are u ready?

kidils
31st March 2006, 11:38 AM
antha books koduthathe naan thaan... :wink:

Raikkonen
31st March 2006, 11:40 AM
Vutta koyil kattrevenga pola

Ghlli
31st March 2006, 06:40 PM

Sinthiya
31st March 2006, 07:28 PM
better stop before sinthiya madam turns into an aniyani 8-)
kidils... :o ...sinthiya madam??? :oops: at least you could've called sinthiya sister....
how old do you think i am??? :roll: i'm not as old as you think....:oops:

anyways, i appreciate your respect... :)
but please just call me Sinthiya....that's all i ask...

selvakumar
31st March 2006, 07:38 PM
o.k sinthiya aunty :roll:

Sinthiya
31st March 2006, 08:14 PM
Professor Selva....:roll:

Thirumaran
31st March 2006, 08:15 PM
Professor Selva....:roll: