PDA

View Full Version : Aanandha Vikatan/Kumudham Movie reviews

Sanguine Sridhar
25th February 2006, 03:14 PM
[tscii:293abec396]23rd Feb to 2nd March

Aanandha Vikatan

Movie : Kalvanin Kaadhali

Highlight : Best example for this kind of story is “Gokulathil Seedhai” Worst example is “Kalvanin Kaadhali”

Marks : Marka? Ada Pongga!

Kumudham

Movie:Chithiram Pesudhadi

Highlight:Excellent movie with a bunch of new faces

Marks: 4/5 [Good]

[/tscii:293abec396]

great
25th February 2006, 03:21 PM
has anybody seen chithiram pesudhadi , heard its a good one :D

Alien
25th February 2006, 04:21 PM
Chithiram Pesuthadi got 44 in Anandha Vikatan 8-)
Kalavanin kaadhali was hilarious :lol: , another boys !

P_R
25th February 2006, 05:00 PM
Kalavanin kaadhali was hilarious :lol: , another boys !

But do you think it is correct ? AV has done this twice now. It is not as if their reviews are insightful and cater to finer tastes in film anyway. Trashing a movie in a review is one-thing, choosing not to review at all is another but these sort of I-refuse-to-review-it statements are stupid.

great
25th February 2006, 05:05 PM
thats true PR, the tamil reviewers are not doing a good job only handfull of person are reviewing it properly rest all are simply crap, they dont watch any good movies but will write some stupid things just to fill the pages..................

Alien
25th February 2006, 05:09 PM
But do you think it is correct ? AV has done this twice now. It is not as if their reviews are insightful and cater to finer tastes in film anyway. Trashing a movie in a review is one-thing, choosing not to review at all is another but these sort of I-refuse-to-review-it statements are stupid.
I don't think it is correct ! What they did to Boys was extremely unfair ! Like u said, they could have chosen to not review it at all than their "I-refuse-to-review-it" comment .
Kalvanin kaathali :roll: they have actually reviewed it in few lines !

Shakthiprabha.
25th February 2006, 10:23 PM
I think therez a new movie called

AMIRTHAM. (navya nair and some kiddish lookin guy who looks like her younger bro)

Seems good I suppose. Anyone seen it?

James Pain
26th February 2006, 12:47 AM
WOW @ Kalvanin Kaathali...That's soo sad! :lol:

But the movie is a hit! :?

SP Akka,
yeah it's like Vedham Pudhithu supposedly. Looks classy. I hope it'z what I think it is. :)

settaboy
26th February 2006, 01:08 AM
Anandha Vikatan reviews are a joke!

They rated Sachin on top of Chandramuki... enna vilakkennai matter adhil kandupidichaangonu theriyale! :banghead:

Kalvanin Kadhali is lot better than what they claim in AV review. Music is cool. Comedy is passable. Screenplay is fast. Its a jolly good entertainer.

James Pain
26th February 2006, 01:10 AM
They mainly used Vulgarity for their justification...What do u think? I haven't seen it.

Sanguine Sridhar
26th February 2006, 03:25 PM
KK will attract youth.But what do you expect a family magazine like AV to rate it? AV is better than Kumudham.

Shakthiprabha.
26th February 2006, 09:57 PM
James hi :)

yeah like vedham puthithu. not sure IF IT HAS STRONG CHARACTERISATION like that of sathyaraj and EXCELELNT actor like him again!

Lets c. Wrong choice of hero (looks too immatured for her)

Navin
26th February 2006, 10:00 PM
Sachin was on top of CM in quality ! No logic loop-holes (except bips arrival and stay)...It was a jolly feel good film :clap:

Anandha Vikatan reviews are a joke!

They rated Sachin on top of Chandramuki... enna vilakkennai matter adhil kandupidichaangonu theriyale! :banghead:

Kalvanin Kadhali is lot better than what they claim in AV review. Music is cool. Comedy is passable. Screenplay is fast. Its a jolly good entertainer.

Tirupathi
26th February 2006, 10:06 PM
CM had vulgar dialouges, with Rajni + Vadivel + Swarna..
Apart from climax scene and Superstar thers nothing good in ghost stroy..

Sachein was feel good...

Shakthiprabha.
26th February 2006, 10:37 PM
////////////////CM had vulgar dialouges, with Rajni + Vadivel + Swarna.. /////////////////

When the AUDIENCE know whats happening behind the scene, I SUPPOSE DIALOGUES ALONE CANNOT BE VULGAR.

I refuse to agree that those dialogues were vulgar. Vulgarity occurs when we KNOW NOT, WHATS the intention or purpose of the scene or messege.

Hence since the viewer is given a clear picture, IT CANNOT SOUND VULGAR as the MIND knows the truth.

Sanjeevi
26th February 2006, 10:59 PM
Kumudam reviews are pathetic now a days :banghead:.

AV maintains quality in reviews but not the best at all times and sometimes bad.
MX < CM < Sachin way :roll:

nickraman
26th February 2006, 11:19 PM
Mumbai Xpress -Comedy was great, was stale for like 5 minutes of the movie. Both versions were great! This should have been a 300days hit. It was a big hit in hindi (next to Waqt and Lucky.) Sadly the tamil audience is to stupid to know true comedy...

Sachien- Only Vijay movie I liked, besides Basu's dubbed annoyance. Surely this ranks out to be a feel-good entertainer than Dhilli, Karupachi, Padhurai, etc.

CM: Because it had contrivance and stupidity. It's a hit because of Rajni, nothing else.

m_23_bayarea
27th February 2006, 02:37 AM
CM: Because it had contrivance and stupidity. It's a hit because of Rajni, nothing else.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Of course, I agree with you on your 2nd statement though !!! :D

Alien
27th February 2006, 07:15 AM
Actually AV marks were
Sachien - 42
MX - 41
CM - 40

And CM had vulgarity in the name of lame "jokes"( :| ) !

Kollywoodfan
27th February 2006, 07:55 AM
Actually AV marks were
Sachien - 42
MX - 41
CM - 40

I agree...I was shocked, but then again it is a Rajini film, and that factor takes top priority...

I though Sachin was excellent...(would have been better if not for Bipasha :roll: ) Anyway, nickraman, u didn't like Ghilli? :?

jaiganes
27th February 2006, 11:56 AM
AV reviews are getting more and more biased these days. It could probably be because they have become a pseudo corporate entity, with their foray into TV and SUNTV being major consumer of their stupid serials. And the whole world knows the SUN-TV- DMK-Vijay nexus well enough. So add Av to this chain and you get 3+1=4 :shock: Now you want a fairly unbiased review of movies, then go read Suresh mehnchit's blog or inetk's blog. Soon you will begin to see that blogs become the best review spaces as all other media fall into the hands of political or corporate sharks one by one.

m_23_bayarea
27th February 2006, 08:23 PM
Actually AV marks were
Sachien - 42
MX - 41
CM - 40

Exactly !!! But did you know that some smart ppl gave Vadivelu as the reason for CM's success, just cos of the comedy in the movie ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sanguine Sridhar
28th February 2006, 09:25 AM
CM deserves 40 but Sachin a bit over rated eventhough i liked that movie

njv
28th February 2006, 09:38 AM
Now you want a fairly unbiased review of movies, then go read Suresh mehnchit's blog or inetk's blog. Soon you will begin to see that blogs become the best review spaces as all other media fall into the hands of political or corporate sharks one by one.

I agree 100%. Sureshmehnchit's is my #1 choice (though I do see him biased in his music review and pointed out to him once and he agreed and changed the rating - I guess it has to do with repeated listen than biased opinion).

kb
28th February 2006, 09:43 AM
ithu ellam vida innoru comedy..
sachein and anniyan went for oscar panel selection committe in india along with black and paheli..

sachein would have been gr8.. if there was a gud new story in it..

VJ was in full form.. better dialgue delivery.. looks..dresses.. it ran for him and genilia and jeeva only.

it was really a coooool movie

icemansiva
28th February 2006, 12:08 PM
Girls liked the movie much thann guys

yosh
28th February 2006, 12:47 PM
Nice movie but i don't like the Bipasu scene.
yuck.

icemansiva
28th February 2006, 03:19 PM
Bipasha iruthatale than naan thetear ke ponen, enna scene ma.

Alien
28th February 2006, 05:25 PM
I though Sachin was excellent...(would have been better if not for Bipasha :roll: )
Thats rite ! ..... :) ... I enjoyed the movie very much... 8-)

RajaRam
28th February 2006, 06:05 PM
AV and Kumudam loosing their quality in movie review as well as in other aspects.

2 days back I saw kalvanin kadhali in VCD. movie is ok.time pass.
But in AV's review they have given very very bad review.

IMO dialogue is not worser than CM's comedy dialogue which was very vulgar.

I don't know why they did like that. any personal vengence?

ajithfederer
28th February 2006, 06:32 PM
deleted

icemansiva
28th February 2006, 08:05 PM
I guess they did the same for Anniyan..
It was just to brainwash Shanker, who had terrible review for Boys..
Anniyan got 48, which i think way too much..

Sanguine Sridhar
4th March 2006, 03:14 PM
02nd Mar to 9th March

Aanandha Vikatan

Movie : Thambi

Highlights : Same action movie but with some very good dialogues by Seeman.Good one!

Marks : 43/100

Kumudham

Movie:Kalvanin Kaadhali

Highlight:Movie with vulgar dialogues.Better luck next time director!

Marks: 3.2/5

Sanguine Sridhar
6th January 2007, 03:14 AM
-Del-

Sanguine Sridhar
19th January 2007, 11:18 PM
18th&19th Jan 2002

Aanandha Vikatan

Pokiri - 42\100;

Aazhwar - 36\100

Kumudham

Pokiri - 3.2\5 [Note : 3-4 : Good]

Roshan
20th January 2007, 12:55 AM
yaaruppa athu - vikatan marks ellaam serious-A eduthukittu - athukku SUN TV top 10 thEvala :lol:

Kollywoodfan
20th January 2007, 02:15 AM
Wow Pokkiri got that rating? I am surprised. Oh well, congrats to the teams! :wink:

thamiz
20th January 2007, 02:33 AM
Wow Pokkiri got that rating? :wink:

Why surprized? :roll:

m_23_bayarea
20th January 2007, 02:35 AM
Wow Pokkiri got that rating? :wink:

Why surprized? :roll:

Cos Kolly was prolly expectin a better score! :P :wink:

thamiz
20th January 2007, 02:38 AM
Nowadays bay is becoming sarcastic! That is hilarious bay! :rotfl:

m_23_bayarea
20th January 2007, 02:41 AM
Nowadays bay is becoming sarcastic! That is hilarious bay! :rotfl:

Oh no! That's not true .. :oops:

But I remember when CM/MX/Sachin got released, how much the AV reviews were used as a metric to judge the movies! It's all changed now looks like ... :roll:

thamiz
20th January 2007, 02:43 AM
Well, the truth is kolly is all happy that pOkkiri scored 42 and aazhvaar is way down, 36! But as you know, she is trying to be too humble and so you are not getting her right! :)

m_23_bayarea
20th January 2007, 02:49 AM
Well, the truth is kolly is all happy that pOkkiri scored 42 and aazhvaar is way down, 36! But as you know, she is trying to be too humble and so you are not getting her right! :)

Oh I did not realize that! :wink:

Kollywoodfan
20th January 2007, 03:00 AM
Hey no talking about me when I'm not around :evil: :evil: :angry2: :angry2:

I promise thamiz, u have gotten it all wrong, regardless of what Aalwar got (I haven't seen it), I honestly did not expect Pokkiri to get even a 42. It was entertaining and yes being a Vijay fan I did like it...but the violence was overdose as I've repeatedly said and many reviewers mentioned that it was a major letdown in the film. I was surprising because of that.

Leave me alone :poke: :huh:

Nerd
20th January 2007, 03:02 AM
<<Dig>> Adorable Avatar kolly :P <</Dig>>

Kollywoodfan
20th January 2007, 03:05 AM
thanks nerd...urs is awesome too! :D

m_23_bayarea
20th January 2007, 03:06 AM

<Digr>

Yeah Tamiz, pls dont talk abt Kolly when she's not around! :lol:

<Digr>

thamiz
20th January 2007, 03:37 AM

I promise thamiz, u have gotten it all wrong, regardless of what Aalwar got (I haven't seen it), I honestly did not expect Pokkiri to get even a 42. It was entertaining and yes being a Vijay fan I did like it...but the violence was overdose as I've repeatedly said and many reviewers mentioned that it was a major letdown in the film. I was surprising because of that.

How would we know you are around or not, anyway?

You are always "hiding" and checking the "trend"! :poke:

Now assuming that you are around:

Kolly, So what were you predicting?

Aaalwaar 50 and pokkiri 36, I suppose? :roll:

If not, what were the #s, please?

thamiz
20th January 2007, 03:40 AM
yaaruppa athu - vikatan marks ellaam serious-A eduthukittu - athukku SUN TV top 10 thEvala :lol:

SUN TV do do politics to promote the movies they got TV rights and do bring down the other movies!

I dont understand why should AV promote Vijay and put down ajith and Kh?

Could you give me some sort of rationale here, R. :?:

Kollywoodfan
20th January 2007, 03:43 AM
Roshan, EVERYTHING can't be biased supporting Vijay :roll: :roll:

thamiz, I haven't seen Aalwar yet..but yes I was expecting around mid 30s to high Pokkiri...

You r making me cry :cry: stop suspecting me

thamiz
20th January 2007, 03:46 AM
Take it easy, kolly! Dont make me cry by saying that! :(

I have not watched pokkiri but it has been receiving decent reviews if not great.

42 should be deserved one.

Kollywoodfan
20th January 2007, 03:47 AM
You should see it :wink:

thamiz
20th January 2007, 03:49 AM
Tell me about it. I watched the songs. they are bit vulgar to me but are good.

Why are you so negative about this movie? :roll:

BTW, I am not impressed with aazhvaar at all! :)

thamiz
20th January 2007, 03:54 AM
but the violence was overdose as I've repeatedly said and many reviewers mentioned that it was a major letdown in the film. I was surprising because of that.

OK, I get what you meant now! :D

Kollywoodfan
20th January 2007, 03:58 AM
Finally, u understand. I liked the movie as a whole. The songs (some were vulgar I agree) were catchy and filmed well for the most part. I liked Vadivelu's comedy (esp Suttram Vizhi) altho it was cheap at parts. But it was mostly the romance and Vijay's smart acting and young, refreshed look was attractive.

The thing with Aalwar is that I'm hearing Ajith has a very serious role. I love Ajith, mostly all heros, when they energetic and bubbly. That's why I loved Ajith movies like Varalaru & Dheena...he was so full of energy in them and combined that youthfulness with amazing performances.

thamiz
20th January 2007, 04:08 AM
Nope, kolly, aazhvaaar is not good.

I dont want to talk about it.

People are so touchy here. Why make anybody angry or cry by making some comments! :notworthy:

Take care, kolly! :)

Kollywoodfan
20th January 2007, 04:47 AM
:? Ok

leosimha
20th January 2007, 12:51 PM
cool down hubbers.....as said earlier...by one of the hubbers..that both aalwar and pokiri are craps....why don't you watch the better crap.....

now don't misunderstand me....already...one vijay fan couldn't understand what I was saying...when I say better....you can watch the better one of the two....its upto you to decide...

njoy hubbing,......;)

Roshan
20th January 2007, 02:59 PM

SUN TV do do politics to promote the movies they got TV rights and do bring down the other movies!

SUN TV and AV are business partners. Vikatan Tele Vistas produces Serial for SUN Tv and all those serials have been on top slot as per the TRP. Eg: Alaigal and now Kolangal. SUN TV promotes Vijay for many obvious reasons. They even had a special program with Dayanidhi Maran and Vijay together, on some festival day a year ago. SUN TV and AV agenda in promoting Vijay is oor aRintha ragasiyam. Strange that u did not know about it. 50% of Vijay's success should be attributed to all these kind of dirty politics and his father's (a strong DMK person) influence. Where as Ajith or his family does not get involved in such dirty tactics and only depend on his own will. His is genuine success. And he deserves to be called the super star of the contemprory lot.

FYI, they rated Sachin 42 and CM 41 in the same issue. They are biased to the core.

leosimha
20th January 2007, 05:15 PM

SUN TV and AV are business partners. Vikatan Tele Vistas produces Serial for SUN Tv and all those serials have been on top slot as per the TRP. Eg: Alaigal and now Kolangal. SUN TV promotes Vijay for many obvious reasons. They even had a special program with Dayanidhi Maran and Vijay together, on some festival day a year ago. SUN TV and AV agenda in promoting Vijay is oor aRintha ragasiyam. Strange that u did not know about it. 50% of Vijay's success should be attributed to all these kind of dirty politics and his father's (a strong DMK person) influence. Where as Ajith or his family does not get involved in such dirty tactics and only depend on his own will. His is genuine success. And he deserves to be called the super star of the contemprory lot.

FYI, they rated Sachin 42 and CM 41 in the same issue. They are biased to the core.

leave it roshan.....our thala will be back with kireedom...cheer up man....thala day is not far....

thamiz
20th January 2007, 10:43 PM

Well, R, I do not critically analyze Vikatan reviews for the past 5 years or more. But it used to be one of the best.

You are correct that ajith stands on his own legs which is certainly appreciable. On the other hand Vijay is being backed up his dad and he would not have made his debute if he was not son of SA C.

Regarding CM, MX and Sachin reviews and the marks they secured, some genuine hubbers like "scorp' agreed with their judgment. . As I cant judge a rajnikanth movie as I did not even write a review about CM. Only Rediff claimed CM as certain hit, but not many realized that CM had something to succeed.

Here is something which does not support your argument, Sachin was not listed as a movie at all in sun tv top ten list as it was produced by Dhanu but it was given best review and given 43 by AV>

So I really dont know why Vikatan favors Vijay. But I do see your point, they could have given 38 for pokkiri instead of 42. Nobody could have argued as it has extreme violence and too-lenghthy as a movie. But I dont know what is going on with AV reviews.

As you know, varalaaRu received 43 which is above sachin and pokkiri's scores. Here how would you say they are against Ajith?

BTW, R, I just want to have a healthy discussion and I am trying not to be biased! So take it easy, please! :D

Roshan
20th January 2007, 11:59 PM
As you know, varalaaRu received 43 which is above sachin and pokkiri's scores. Here how would you say they are against Ajith?

BTW, R, I just want to have a healthy discussion and I am trying not to be biased! So take it easy, please! :D

As you know varalaaru was a clear winner. I am sure vikatan group is not foolish to make things obvious by rating any thing below 40. So veRa vazhiyillaama paNNiyathuthaan athu. As for sachin not being shown on SUN Tv top 10 at all - is again the same reason. It was an utter flop - so they cannot rank it as number one and make things obvious. So they carefully avoided it. ellaam dirtly tactics. On any day I would argue for Ajith for at least conductiong himself as a pacca gentleman.

neenga veRa - how can they give pOkkiri 38 when they have rated a crap like puthiya geethai more than that :lol:

Finally, I am not taking anything seriously. As a good old friend you know that I would become serious only with Kamal and Vairamuthu related discussions. Others dont affect me much. :D

leosimha
20th January 2007, 11:59 PM
a nice post.....read this....for sure...

http://mkarthik.blogspot.com/2007/01/blog-post_20.html

thamiz
21st January 2007, 02:29 AM
Finally, I am not taking anything seriously. As a good old friend you know that I would become serious only with Kamal and Vairamuthu related discussions. Others dont affect me much. :D

The last sentence first!!! :D

That is good, R! :)

As for sachin not being shown on SUN Tv top 10 at all - is again the same reason. It was an utter flop - so they cannot rank it as number one and make things obvious. So they carefully avoided it. ellaam dirtly tactics.

Oh come on! Not many would agree with you that the movie is UTTER FLOP is the reason for leaving/ignoring that movie completely.

I am told, it is personal in bringing down Dhanu's movie. May be he sold the tv rights to the rivals.

My only concern is that, sun tv is being the major media in TN today. They cant take this too personally. They should maintain some professionalism.

It is totally UNPRFESSIONAL to put down a movie for their personal reasons. Shame on them.

Again, I am not saying this for Vijay or for Dhanu. I wish a major Tamil media do its job with some professional ethics!

If the real reason is just like what you say,"utter flop", it is certainly justified, of course! :)

Roshan
21st January 2007, 12:38 PM
My only concern is that, sun tv is being the major media in TN today. They cant take this too personally. They should maintain some professionalism.

It is totally UNPRFESSIONAL to put down a movie for their personal reasons. Shame on them.

Thats my concern too !! Earlier, any Sarathkumar movie would occupy the first place at least for a couple of weeks. It doesnt happen now. Just because Ajith did not attend the felicitation function the cine field organised for KK, they stopped showing his songs. In a program when a caller requested for Thala song, the compere said - eppavum thala paattuthAnA oru maaRuthalukku thaLapathi paattu paarunga :twisted: It is a shame that SUN TV management could not understand the simple reason why Ajith did not attend the function but took it so personal. He had nothing personal wiht KK - but as a policy he does not attend any such functions be it KK, JJ or any komban. In my opinion such people should be respected most instead of SUN TV kooja thookkifying for some individuals who kudai pidichufy for a particular political party :evil: :evil: :evil:

P_R
22nd January 2007, 12:40 AM
When Sarathkumar defected to ADMK he gave an interview to Jaya TV. In that he claimed that Sun TV used to suppress his films. That was the most horrendous lie I had ever heard. He was ubiquitous on Sun TV. His movies were always there in the weekends. Even his most ordinary films had a long stay in the top 10.
eppavum thala paattuthAnA oru maaRuthalukku thaLapathi paattu paarunga Really ! :rotfl: It can't get more ridiculous than this.

Nerd
22nd January 2007, 01:03 AM
I dont think comparing sun tv ratings and AV reviews are fair. AV is liberal at times, but not they are not as biased as sun tv atleast :)

Sanguine Sridhar
22nd January 2007, 01:27 AM
AV is not at all biased.Their marks might fluctuate between right and wrong but their reviews are about to perfect! Eventhough they gave 42 for Pokiri they mentioned a lot, about the negative part of the movie.

But I feel Sun Tv is helpless, oorula ulla ella katchikaloda kootani vachukitta idhu thaan prechanai.There is no respect for Sun Tv rating, as before!

selvakumar
22nd January 2007, 12:58 PM
AV is not at all biased.Their marks might fluctuate between right and wrong but their reviews are about to perfect!

:lol2:
anne, neeNga romba romba naLLavar ! VeLLai manasungoe ungaLukku ! :)

joe
22nd January 2007, 03:37 PM
when Ajith fans say AV review is biased ,Vijay fan says Kumudam review is biased

http://kuralvalai.blogspot.com/2007/01/blog-post_22.html

ethu thaan unmai?

avven
22nd January 2007, 03:57 PM
when Ajith fans say AV review is biased ,Vijay fan says Kumudam review is biased

ethu thaan unmai?

good question :D ....i too wanted to ask the same question :roll: ...

ajaybaskar
22nd January 2007, 05:20 PM
AV reviews r the best. Many directors like Shankar, lingusamy had stated that once their movie is released, they wud only look out for AV's reviews. I dont know why people cant accept pokkiri turning out to be hit. Be biased, friends.

selvakumar
22nd January 2007, 06:07 PM

ethu thaan unmai?

Thanks for the way you got this guy Joe ! Remember, he acted as an "ajithfan" to prove his reviews. :rotfl: Now he is unable to control Kumudam's review ! :lol: Funny Guy indeed !

VENKIRAJA
22nd January 2007, 06:30 PM
AV reviews r the best. Many directors like Shankar, lingusamy had stated that once their movie is released, they wud only look out for AV's reviews. I dont know why people cant accept pokkiri turning out to be hit. Be biased, friends.

shankar:he's the most overrated director i hope.without any good narration,like mani or script like cheran or mahendran,this idiot has now rosen to the top slot;hell.and if u still think kumudam/vikatan give good reviews,hahaha.it was the time of vasan/s.a.p when they both personally bought the rs.5 ticket and gave reviews by seeing the film in the first row,thrice.now even an amateur journalist of both magazines are given box tiks or special shows for writing reviews.pockets write,not the pen.so we can't expect anything.vikatan can atleast revive their methodology of awarding marks seperately for each dept. of the movie like how they did for the past days.they gave 52 for vaali i suppose.that was their last good review.in between bharathi(60 or something),thavamaai thavamirunthu 55 and autograph 54 gpt right scores.i wonder why they give 37 for ram and 36 for ghilli but 43 for sachin.dust.

thamiz
22nd January 2007, 10:17 PM

ethu thaan unmai?

As far as I know Kumudham cinema review did not ever had any respect or maintained any kind of standard ever!

I am not talking abou the magazine as a whole. I am specifically talking about the cinema reviews in Kumudham! 8-)

Saamy
22nd January 2007, 10:44 PM
vikatan gave 45 for gilli and 42 for sachin.

Nerd
22nd January 2007, 10:45 PM

Yeh and 43 for varalaaRu :)

Sanguine Sridhar
23rd January 2007, 01:20 AM
AV is not at all biased.Their marks might fluctuate between right and wrong but their reviews are about to perfect!

:roll: naKKals? Okay AV is biased towards Vijay, they downgrade Ajithkumar for no reason! Fine?!

m_23_bayarea
23rd January 2007, 02:06 AM
How do they score movies anyways? Do they score based on their panel's liking of the movie, or what they think the ppl will? And what are the metrics they consider before scoring? :?

Kollywoodfan
23rd January 2007, 03:55 AM

:roll: naKKals? Okay AV is biased towards Vijay, they downgrade Ajithkumar for no reason! Fine?!

So basically the WHOLE WORLD is against Ajithkumar!! How dare they?? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

thamiz
23rd January 2007, 04:03 AM
Sridhar is sarcastic here. :)

m_23_bayarea
23rd January 2007, 04:04 AM
Sridhar is sarcastic here. :)

And so is Kolly! :lol:

thamiz
23rd January 2007, 04:10 AM
I dont know, bay, it is hard to figure Kolly is sarcastic or serious these days, as she often does not know herself :lol:

Kollywoodfan
23rd January 2007, 04:20 AM
That was the point thamiz: sarcasm. But I wasn't sarcastic the other time. You are yet to figure me out, others can tell when I'm being sarcastic. :wink:

thamiz
23rd January 2007, 04:23 AM
True, kolly, I am a slow learner with some learning diabilities as far as this hub is concerned! :(

Kollywoodfan
23rd January 2007, 04:25 AM
Either way we have to agree to that ridiculous idea that everyone is against Ajith to survive here. :(

selvakumar
23rd January 2007, 10:53 AM
So basically the WHOLE WORLD is against Ajithkumar!! How dare they?? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:o I never knew that AV is the "WHOLE WORLD" :(

selvakumar
23rd January 2007, 10:55 AM

No Sridhar, IF that is the reason how they could have given "52" for the movie you termed as "KUppai" (Vaali) ! :o :(

selvakumar
23rd January 2007, 11:04 AM
Either way we have to agree to that ridiculous idea that everyone is against Ajith to survive here. :(

NO Kolly !! It all mingles with everything !

IF I have to agree with the ridiculous idea that every Tamilian is against *our actors* for my surivival here, I won't survive at all here !

Right ?

Amir
23rd January 2007, 12:13 PM

Eitherway we have to agree to that ridiculous idea Vijay is not responsible for that :(

Amir
23rd January 2007, 12:14 PM

Technically a WHOLE FAMILY is against Ajithkumar :(

VENKIRAJA
26th January 2007, 03:38 PM

sh!t,they gave 36 for ghilli and 43 for sachein saamy(ghilli was the 1st review i read in vikatan n i clearly remember CM:41,MX:42,sachein:43)

Sanguine Sridhar
26th January 2007, 08:05 PM
Week - 26Th Jan

Aandha Vikatan :

Movie : Thamirabharani

Marks : 41\100

Kumudham

Movie : Aazhwar

Marks : 3.2\5 [Note : 3-4 : Good] - Thats 3.2 not 4.2

Kollywoodfan
27th January 2007, 12:45 AM

Eitherway we have to agree to that ridiculous idea Vijay is not responsible for that :(

Well SK...Not only Vikatan, but everyone site or piece of information that says Pokkiri is leading and even one good about Vijay's film is being terms as "a supporter of Vijay" by Ajith fans. So technically, this means that the whole words is against Azhwar and Ajith. Vijay is NOT responsible for everything, come on :roll: :roll:

thamiz
1st February 2007, 04:36 AM
Thamarabharani seems like doing good in B and C centers! :)

Saamy
1st February 2007, 07:58 AM
Thamarabharani seems like doing good in B and C centers! :)it is doing very well in A centers also.. even its going housefull in INOX. :shock:

Roshan
1st February 2007, 04:10 PM

I saw the thiraivimarsanam of thamarabarani on SUN TV. The movie seems better than pOkkiri and Azhvaar.

MADDY
1st February 2007, 04:26 PM

I saw the thiraivimarsanam of thamarabarani on SUN TV. The movie seems better than pOkkiri and Azhvaar.

oh.....are aalwar and pokkiri so bad??? :shock: cos Thamarabarani was unwatchable......u1's music/BGM was the only saving grace.... 8-)

Saamy
1st February 2007, 05:20 PM

oh.....are aalwar and pokkiri so bad??? :shock: cos Thamarabarani was unwatchable......u1's music/BGM was the only saving grace.... 8-) come on maddy, thaamirabarani is good for a masala movie