PDA

View Full Version : Crime in TV Serials

swathy
9th February 2006, 03:56 PM
I am not a regular viewer of any mega serial but still I am not far away from them. I used to watch then and there when my family watches them.

I observed that in many TV serials murder is very common. Even housewives have got connection with underground dadas and plan to murder people.

Apart from this rape, illegal affair, two wives are very common in all TV serials.

Such type of scenes affects children who watch it along with their mothers. What do you feel?

Please share your views and thoughts

Sanguine Sridhar
9th February 2006, 04:51 PM
Since there is enuf encouragement from the crowd these things are common there in TV serials.Whom to blame Swathy? :!:

swathy
9th February 2006, 04:57 PM
Since there is enuf encouragement from the crowd these things are common there in TV serials.Whom to blame Swathy? :!:

:D atleast one response but good point bech. :D

bingleguy
28th February 2006, 10:07 AM
Well Swathy

When such things happen so common in reality, no wonder serials reproduce violence ! May be tis a real debatable topic... whether violence on the screen lead to violence in reality or the other way round ....

Tis all in the minds ! We always have a choice to select our channel ! Still when violence is shown in all... wht will ppl do ...

Things affecting children .... The fault lies on their mothers, isnt it ? They knew this would affect their children , still they fall a prey to these kind of serials .... They shld make children watch NGC or Discovery or Pogo n many more in the list.... Or if they really wanted to watch these serials ... they shld really watch it in their child's absence ! Mothers have to take care of this !

Rightly said by Beckam, when ppl encourage this.... whom do we blame ? But the ANSWER is in our hands .... We can make a change !

Braandan
6th July 2006, 01:33 PM
Invariably almost all the serials in SunTV revolve around bigamy (one man having two wives).. I think this is supposed to be a macho thinking from the old Tamil culture.

bingleguy
6th July 2006, 05:46 PM
Kolai n Kollai - Casual aayidichu !

one more thing that have come up in the tele serials -> VENGEANCE ! this has cropped into almost all the serials !

mitra
6th July 2006, 06:13 PM
[tscii:33a28300f0]
Well Swathy

Tis all in the minds ! We always have a choice to select our channel ! Still when violence is shown in all... wht will ppl do ...

Things affecting children .... The fault lies on their mothers, isnt it ? They knew this would affect their children , still they fall a prey to these kind of serials .... They shld make children watch NGC or Discovery or Pogo n many more in the list.... Or if they really wanted to watch these serials ... they shld really watch it in their child's absence ! Mothers have to take care of this !

I agree with bingleguy. It’s absolutely a topic of heated discussion. Which came from which one?? Of course all popular person have two wives now a days. It’s like a trend. Serials emphasises in this point a lot more. If u don’t want kids seeing it, then as a matured person parent can stop seeing such serial when kids r there. If they want to see it so badly and they can’t stop their kids from watching, only technique would be pointing the awful things from that and trying to educate the kids from it. You can bring a social alertness to the kids. Clearly this is not the way you should be coz see how much chaos it cause, etc etc… It’s an endless topic. Media provides what people want and they see their profit in that. They can’t go around worrying about each n every family. It’s entirely the duty of the parents to cultivate good in their kids mind.[/tscii:33a28300f0]

snoflurry
1st November 2006, 07:35 AM
It all stems from people watching whatever carp they dish out in serials - there's no ratings system where people can send feedback by not watching crap shows. People complain but watch them anyway, so directors think they like whatever they show. And directors don't seem to listen to viewers' feedback anyway, always claiming they cater for the B and C audiences (whwrever they are!) If I were to be classed as a B audience I certainly would not watch anything by that director!

aanaa
7th July 2010, 05:58 PM
டி.வி., ரியாலிட்டி ஷோவில் நிர்வாண நடனத்தால் பரபரப்பு
Obscene dance in Tv reality show
டி.வி.,க்களில் ரியாலிட்டி ஷோ என்ற பெயரில் ஆபாச நடனம் ஆடுவதும், ஆட்டம் போடும் பெண்களை ஆபாசமாக வர்ணிப்பதும் டி.வி., சேனல்களுக்கு புதிதல்ல. கடந்த சில ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன் முளைத்து, இன்று விஸ்வரூபமாக வளர்ந்திருக்கும் இந்த புது கலாச்சாரத்தில் சமீபகாலமாக குழந்தைகளும் சிக்கி சீரழிந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள். பெற்றோர்களும் சினிமா திரையில் தோன்றும் கவர்ச்சி நடிகைக்கு நிகராக குழந்தைகளை மேடையில் ஆட விட்டு ரசிக்கிறார்கள். இந்த விவகாரம்தான் இப்போது ஆந்திர சின்னத்திரை வட்டாரத்தை கதிகலங்க வைத்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

குழந்தைகளை அரை நிர்வாண ஆட்டம் போட வைக்கும் தனியார் டி.வி., சேனல்கள் மீது ஆந்திராவை சேர்ந்த சமூக சேவகி ஒருவர் மனித உரிம*ை கமிஷனில் புகார் செய்தார். அதில், ரியாலிட்டி ஷோ என்ற பெயரில் தனியார் டி.வி.க்கள் குழந்தைகளை அரை நிர்வாணமாக ஆட வைக்கின்றனர். இது பிஞ்சு உள்ளங்கள் மனதில் விஷ கலாசாரத்தை பரப்புவதாக உள்ளது. தனியார் டி.வி.க்கள் தங்களது நிகழ்ச்சியை பிரபலப்படுத்த எவ்வளவோ விஷயங்கள் உள்ளன. அதை விட்டுவிட்டு குழந்தைகளை அலங்கோலமாக்கி ஆட வைப்பது நல்லதல்ல. இது அந்த சிறுமிகளின் எதிர் காலத்தை கடுமையாக பாதிக்கும். பெற்றோர்களும் டி.வி. சானல்கள் தரும் பணத்திற்கு ஆசைப்பட்டு தங்கள் குழந்தைகளை ஆட விடுகிறார்கள். எனவே குழந்தைகளை நிர்வாணமாக ஆட விடும் டி.வி.சானல் உரிமையாளர்கள், பெற்றோர்கள் மீது கடும் நடவடிக்கை எடுக்க வேண்டும், என்று கூறியிருந்தார்.

சின்னத்திரை உலகத்தையே பரபரக்க வைத்த இந்த புகார் குறித்து ஆந்திர மனித உரிமை கமிஷனர் சுபாஷன் ரெட்டி விசாரித்தார். அப்போது அரை நிர்வாண நடனம் ஆடிய குழந்தைகளின் பெற்றோர் மற்றும் டி.வி., நிர்வாகிகள் கலந்து கொண்டனர். அப்போது சுபாஷன் ரெட்டி கூறுகையில், டி.வி., சானல்களில் குழந்தைகளை அரை நிர்வாணமாக ஆட விடுவது குற்றமாகும். இது நம் நாட்டின் கலாசாரத்திற்கு முற்றிலும் எதிரானது மட்டுமல்ல, குழந்தைகளின் எதிர்காலத்தை கடுமையாக பாதிக்கக்கூடியது. குழந்தைகளை வலுக்கட்டாயமாக இந்த மாதிரியான நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் பெற்றோர் ஆட விடக்கூடாது. இது குழந்தைகளின் உரிமைகளை பறிக்கும் செயலாகும். இனியும் பெற்றோரும், டி.வி. சேனல் நிர்வாகிகளும் குழந்தைகளை அலங்கோலப்படுத்தி ஆடவிட்டால் கடும் நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கப்படும், என்று எச்சரிக்கை விடுத்தார்.

இந்த விவகாரத்தில் திருந்த வேண்டியது தனியார் டி.வி., சேனல்களா அல்லது டி.வி., மோகத்தால் குழந்தைகளை அரைகுறை ஆடையுடன் ஆபாச ஆட்டம் போடவைக்கும் பெற்றோர்களா?
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-tv-serials/2041/Chinna-thirai-Television-News/Obscene-dance-in-Tv-reality-show.htm

pavalamani pragasam
7th July 2010, 07:25 PM
The parents are guilty of making children do this. If TV channels tempt them where is their sense of dignity and responsibility? Shame on parents! No sense of values at all! :curse:

sudha india
8th July 2010, 10:36 AM
Fully agree with you. The dance reality show especially is growing in all directions. Dresses, movements and every aspect is not of good taste.

This is being appreciated very much and the TRP is going high day by day.

The jodi Juniors now is another show...... kids dance as jodis and I happened to see one episode where they dance just like the original in the film. The kids were imitating exactly like in the movie ........ I hate to write. My heart missed many beats..