PDA

View Full Version : Share ur THEATRE experiences.

Pages : [1] 2

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 09:24 PM
This thread is not ABOUT THE MOVIE.

Any interesting experiences, pleasant or not-so-pleasant which anybody had, during watching ANY MOVIE can be shared.

I am sure its fun to recollect some. Please share ur experiences, in THEatres, bargaining tickets, fun u had during MUNCHING food........ list goes on..

hi
19th January 2006, 09:26 PM
We went for excursion.. to cochin.. when i was studying 10th.. horrible with the guys.. who were sitting behind :evil:

i strongly believe.... nowadays .. it's not so safe for girls to go alone for movies ....

Sanguine Sridhar
19th January 2006, 09:27 PM
In theatre i will watch movies,will eat pop-corn,ice-creams in the interval,We will look at the beautful gals over there! Thats it..Podhum KM?

lancelot
19th January 2006, 09:30 PM
hmm

hehe
:D

lancelot
19th January 2006, 09:31 PM
...........somthing very bad happend........

i went to see King Kong with some of my friends..... rte in front of us there was a man with 4 small kids watching the movie...... rite in front of them there was a couple making out.....

it was sooo bad even v felt disgusted...... the farther was trying to close the eyes of his kids... i felt realy sorry 4 them....

we wanted to somthing about it.... but tot not to... coz we didnt want to make a scean......

half way through the movi the man took the kids an left.....

it was realy bad.....

but there was nothing v could do......

hehe

hi
19th January 2006, 09:32 PM
I feel sum movies that contain 'A' jokes... for eg. kana kandaen movie.. felt so embarassing to sit and watch with male audiance :oops:.....

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 09:34 PM
Thats sad lance.

anjali true. Ive had EXTREMELY bad experiences.

They try to misbehave badly, and LET US FORGET THE WHOLE MOVIE AND WALK OUT. ive had it many a times :roll:

I feel very secure only if i find a lady sitting behind me. :sad:

great
19th January 2006, 09:38 PM
thank god !!! that was not 7/g :?

hi
19th January 2006, 09:43 PM
When i was small.. i went to watch a movie called "deiva vakku" .. i think karthik and revathy.. yeppa kodumai thangala... interval vitadhumm... orae azhugai... vituku pogalam nu appram vaera velli illama... ena vituku konduvandhagae... :lol:

lancelot
19th January 2006, 09:46 PM
When i was small.. i went to watch a movie called "deiva vakku" .. i think karthik and revathy.. yeppa kodumai thangala... interval vitadhumm... orae azhugai... vituku pogalam nu appram vaera velli illama... ena vituku konduvandhagae... :lol:

:lol: :lol:

hehe

lancelot
19th January 2006, 09:47 PM
the first movie i saw in the theatre was Thenali....

hehe

great
19th January 2006, 09:49 PM

hehe

:shock:

lancelot
19th January 2006, 09:50 PM
wat to do Great...... thats the truth
hehe

great
19th January 2006, 09:52 PM
anyway tenali was good one ...

lancelot
19th January 2006, 09:54 PM
anyway tenali was good one ...

it was.... good movie for a first timer

hehe

great
19th January 2006, 09:55 PM
yup!!!

villan007
19th January 2006, 09:57 PM

hehe
:shock: :shock: :roll:

lancelot
19th January 2006, 09:58 PM
enna villan...????

hehe

great
19th January 2006, 09:59 PM
same reaction lancy!!!

villan007
19th January 2006, 10:03 PM
enna villan...????

hehe
ethu neega kadaisiya theatre la paatha padam ? thenaali thane ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ssanjinika
19th January 2006, 10:06 PM
Lancelot ur king kong exp sucks!!
Ive been lucky so far not to exp such behaviour in the theaters (keeping fingers crossed :)).

One of the worst exp Ive had in the theaters is when we went for the movie SpiderMan 2.My husband who is a movie buff hates it when people disturb or generally make noise when watching a film.It so happened that behind us there were these african american teenages.They probably were not that interested in the movie and began making so much noise that we couldnt hear the dialogues.My husband politely asked them to tone it down a few times to which they replied by making more noise.It got to such a point that my husband almost gotup to complain to the manager.Somehow I managed to pacify him.By that time the movie had lost its appeal for both of us and we got up halfway and left the theaters.Aga motham Kaasu ponathu than micham :(.

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 10:13 PM
Ssanjnika,

True. I ve had these back row guys pissing me off several times, so much so that I rather used to FEAR going to movies. Nowadays with PVR type of theatres in blore, they cant really approach us.

Me had my hus had been to BATMAN-FOREVER :roll: This guy behind me, started meddling with me in a very indecent way, that I was almost cringing in my seat. I EVEN shouted BACK at him, to behave, MY HUSBAND GOT UP TO VISIBLY HIT HIM as he continued his behaviour even after our warning.

Sadly before the scene worsens, I pulled my hus walked out of the threatre. :cry: :evil:

ssanjinika
19th January 2006, 10:19 PM
SP :
YUCK!!!
Why do some guys behave this way???!!!What kind of pleasure can they get from this?And whats more annoying is that you went with your husband!Its sad that there are no strict laws governing such behaviour. :evil:
BTW what are PVR theathers? :?

lancelot
19th January 2006, 10:23 PM
ssanjinika!!!!
to me that was one of the worsed experience ever.......

i should say sorry to u for wat happen... even v do that when v r not interested......

v jus wanna hav fun... but no one has so fat turned an asked to keep quiet..... hope no one does

hehe

lancelot
19th January 2006, 10:26 PM
am realy sorry SP akka... i hate that... its the same in busses.......

iv had soo meny fights pulled with pervs like this... i feel like killing them..... i feel soo sorry for the girls sometimes

hehe

great
19th January 2006, 10:30 PM
sanjinika,have u seen spiderman2 finally....i liked the movie alot....
effects were amazing ...

great
19th January 2006, 10:32 PM
iv had soo meny fights pulled with pervs like this... i feel like killing them..... i feel soo sorry for the girls sometimes

hehe

shameless creatures...... :evil:

villan007
19th January 2006, 10:33 PM

hehe

shameless creatures...... :evil:
:evil: :evil:

lancelot
19th January 2006, 10:36 PM
it's sad..... :(

ppl should do somthing about it
hehe

hi
19th January 2006, 10:37 PM

hehe

yup ... shd give them :hammer: :evil:

villan007
19th January 2006, 10:37 PM

hehe
thirudanai paarthu thirundhavitaal thiruttai olikka mudiathu... :(

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 10:39 PM
Ssanjinika,

PVRs have WIDE gaps between rows. So we can be spared.
My hus was hurt so badly that I TOOK HIM AWAY AND SPARED THAT CREATURE. What annoyed him was HIS PRESCENCE did nto seem to deter any dumb creatures!!

i wish THESE THIGNS are handled severely by law.

LANCE,

Start dign.

DONT START OFF WITH BUSES :sad: :cry: :evil:
Some time back I had shared my exp in miscellaneous section. IVE GONE THRO hell. I travelled by bus for almost 10 years (from my age of 10 to 20)

THOSE CREATURES BEHAVE SICK. SOME USED TO BE MIDDLE AGED PERVERTS WITH VIBOOTHI AND OTHER RELIGIOUS SYMBOLS ADORNED. :evil:

I used to feel shocked, then learnt to handle them with RUDE or HARSH behaviour. Nevertheless, IT DID LEAVE INDELIBLE SCAR IN ME. We HAD A CONDUCTOR who bahaved worse, all of us signed a petition and had him removed.

The psychological trauma I had CANT BE MENTIONED HERE, so much so I STARTED HATING MEN folks for a period of time :evil:

end dign.

ssanjinika
19th January 2006, 10:43 PM
but lancy shouldnt you be considerate to the others who are watching the movie?Afterall we have also paid money to watch it.If the movie is a bad one then I agree but the movie is was long awaited one.Also Ive seen boys make some trouble when they are not interested in the movie but not like this!!

ssanjinika
19th January 2006, 10:47 PM
SP, a trick I learned while travelling in buses in chennai to get to college...have a few "goondu oosis" pinned on your dress.When even you feel any pervert touching you where he shouldnt be take out the oosi and jab it hard into his hand :evil: .The pervert wont trouble you again(it worked!!!)There is no seeing pavam in this.These ppl deserve it.Thats how we used to protect ourselves when we travelled in crowded buses during college days.

ssanjinika
19th January 2006, 10:48 PM
Great Yup watched spiderman 2.Liked the movie though not as much as part 1.Special effects were ofcourse awesome :).

Justice
19th January 2006, 10:50 PM
my first experience

I first watched a Rajini film in a theatre, don't remeber the name

I was crying throughout the movie

but others were into it(movie)

I cried because I was one year old, scared of darkness :cry: :cry:

lancelot
19th January 2006, 10:51 PM
SP akka neen nallavan... i hav 2 sisters..... i know how u must feel... realy sorry

hehe

Justice
19th January 2006, 10:52 PM
SP akka neen nallavan... i hav 2 sisters..... i know how u must feel... realy sorry

hehe

nilavu, villan ellam oodi vaangada :lol2:

great
19th January 2006, 10:52 PM
Great Yup watched spiderman 2.Liked the movie though not as much as part 1.Special effects were ofcourse awesome :).

i prefer spiderman 2 , for its special effects and dialogue.....

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 10:53 PM
yes sanjinika, Ive tried KUNDOOOSI. Many a times, PRICKED THAT B*****S SO BADLY that THEY BL**dY CANT EVEN shout and say what has hapened. They would quietly get down and go.

Actually it all used to be when i was barely 13, I WAS SHOCKED how ppl handle a KID of that age(I WAS A KID AFTER ALL) After a year later, I knew better things, SOMETIMES sharp pinches or inaudible punches work too. :evil:

There are guys who ask u "nee pathiniya?"

Best answer i found for that is "aamaa daa naan pathinin thaan ithaiye, ungamaavaiyum kelu" :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :hammer:

Sorry ppl for embarassing post.

Better to SKIP BUS topic. I would go over emotional then :cry: :evil:

lancelot
but lancy shouldnt you be considerate to the others who are watching the movie?Afterall we have also paid money to watch it.If the movie is a bad one then I agree but the movie is was long awaited one.Also Ive seen boys make some trouble when they are not interested in the movie but not like this!!

v wouldent do it in a movie like SM2.. its a good movie....

but when it gets booring...

hehe

great

hehe

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

villan007

hehe

un comedy ky oru alave illama poirchu :lol:

lancelot
19th January 2006, 10:55 PM
yes sanjinika, Ive tried KUNDOOOSI. Many a times, PRICKED THAT B*****S SO BADLY that THEY BL**dY CANT EVEN shout and say what has hapened. They would quietly get down and go.

Actually it all used to be when i was barely 13, I WAS SHOCKED how ppl handle a KID of that age(I WAS A KID AFTER ALL) After a year later, I knew better things, SOMETIMES sharp pinches or inaudible punches work too. :evil:

There are guys who ask u "nee pathiniya?"

Best answer i found for that is "aamaa daa naan pathinin thaan ithaiye, ungamaavaiyum kelu" :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :hammer:

Sorry ppl for embarassing post.

Better to SKIP BUS topic. I would go over emotional then :cry: :evil:

sorry for bringing it up... we shal not go there
hehe

lancelot
19th January 2006, 10:57 PM

hehe

nee kaagam madirida..... ennamalum kanda.... ellorem koopidirai....

hehe

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 11:00 PM
nALAIKKU theatre la ennoda nalla experiences niraiya post panren :batting eyelashes: :smile: :grin: :P :wink:

great
19th January 2006, 11:00 PM

hehe

nee kaagam madirida..... ennamalum kanda.... ellorem koopidirai....

hehe

thaniya round katti adichittangana !!!!!!

Justice
19th January 2006, 11:02 PM
nALAIKKU theatre la ennoda nalla experiences niraiya post panren :batting eyelashes: :smile: :grin: :P :wink:

watching vijay movie? :lol2:

worst experience than :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 11:05 PM
Vijay padathaiyellaam THEATRE la poi parkka matten. CD thaan.

DONT MAKE THIS yet another VJ vs AJIT please. :yawn:

Justice
19th January 2006, 11:05 PM

naarayanaa naarayanaa :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
19th January 2006, 11:07 PM
:lol:

lancelot
19th January 2006, 11:08 PM

naarayanaa naarayanaa :lol2:

justice justice

hehe

interz
20th January 2006, 02:41 AM
went to watch muthalvan on theatre, some guys was whistling all the time, you couldnt hear what they were saying on the movie. thats no good, people must respect there are others who comes to watch movies too!!!!!

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 04:14 AM
Quite some time before went for watching a Vijaykant movie. Dont remember the name. Heroine is meena. She dies in the movie.

It was late night show. Hardly some people are in the theatres.

After the interval in some time i slept. When i get up it was around 7 in the morning. :shock:

The theatre was closed. Since however i could not go out at that time i once again slept.
Then finally around 9 in the morning a sweeper woke me up.

It was a unforgettable experience for me.

My parents were searching for me everywhere. That is another big story.

Hmmm.
I did not understand what these theatre members were doing. They did not care to check the theatre after the night show.

My bad.

:(

Kollywoodfan
20th January 2006, 04:20 AM
Periyanna...?

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 04:23 AM
Not Periyanna. VK i think was a custom officer. not sure.

stranger
20th January 2006, 05:29 AM
They probably were not that interested in the movie and began making so much noise that we couldnt hear the dialogues.My husband politely asked them to tone it down a few times to which they replied by making more noise.It got to such a point that my husband almost gotup to complain to the manager.Somehow I managed to pacify him.By that time the movie had lost its appeal for both of us and we got up halfway and left the theaters.Aga motham Kaasu ponathu than micham :(.

It is best not to mess with some teenage punks. You never know what kind of weapons they will carry with them. Your life is several million times worth more than 15 bucks! 8-)

Alien
20th January 2006, 06:22 AM
After the interval in some time i slept. When i get up it was around 7 in the morning. :shock:

:lol: :lol: ....... Is the movie Sethupathi IPS or some I.P.S ........

NTR
20th January 2006, 07:54 AM
Movies that ive watched in Andhra

Samarasimha Reddy
Indra
Kushi

Movies that ive watched in Malaysia

Thalapathy
Mannan
Indian
Avvai Shanmughi
Jeans
Mudhalvan
Aalavandan
Pammal K Sambandam
Panchathanthiram
Villain
Anbe Sivam
Attagasam
Shivakasi
Aadhi

ssanjinika
20th January 2006, 06:48 PM
It is best not to mess with some teenage punks. You never know what kind of weapons they will carry with them. Your life is several million times worth more than 15 bucks! 8-)

EXACTLY!!!
Thats the reason we gotup and left the theater making it into a bigger issue.

Avenger
20th January 2006, 07:30 PM
I have sad experinces in theaters...
THis Sunday I went to Devi for a matinee screenin of Aathi...I got a bargain of 200 Rs fo a black ticket..I paid the money but jus 5 mins after that when that man was returnin with tickets police mamas avana arrest pannittu poitaanga :sad:
So I got another black ticket for 250 Rs!

great
20th January 2006, 09:46 PM
THis Sunday I went to Devi for a matinee screenin of Aathi...I got a bargain of 200 Rs fo a black ticket..I paid the money but jus 5 mins after that when that man was returnin with tickets police mamas avana arrest pannittu poitaanga :sad:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 09:55 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vijay padam nallaa oaduthunnu solllrathukaaga, avenger ennamaa build up panni solraaru.

Thiruthavaey mudiyaathu..

romio
20th January 2006, 10:21 PM
for Paramasivan right 8-)
Avenger anna ithilum aathi padam marketinga :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
20th January 2006, 10:47 PM
Sad avenger.

I remember HUNTING FOR 'hum aapke hain kaun' ticket FOR 3 MONTHS.

As I am against paying in BLACK and watching any movie, I was adamant I WONT WATCH IT paying more money (BLACK). We had to wait for the ticket to be normally priced.

3 times WE WENT to the theatre and returned because some broker caught us and quoted more (obviously HOUSEFUL in the counter)

I infact felt, its better to watch it in CD, my hus however INSISTED that he has to take me to my fav SALMAN'S movie.

The hunting he did for the ticket is UNFORGETTABLE. SO WAS THE MOVIE :thumbsup:

I loved the movie (much waited and watched) to the core.

arvind
20th January 2006, 10:49 PM
Neenga avasara paattutteenga. Aadhi counterley freeya irukkunu kelvipatten!

:rotfl:

great
20th January 2006, 10:49 PM
sp akka , neenga avenger solratha namburingala .... summa katha vudranan.....theatrea galliya irruku ...ivar blackla ticket vanginaram :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 10:51 PM
I found the movie which i mentioned in my experience. It is ulavuthurai.

:)

Shakthiprabha.
20th January 2006, 10:52 PM
:grin:

AATHI -- VIJAY endral summava?!?

I think theatre is full. Sun tv review partha therinju poidum soon enough. :smile:

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 10:53 PM

AATHI -- VIJAY endral summava?!?

I think theatre is full. Sun tv review partha therinju poidum soon enough. :smile:

My God. Enna ippadi appaaviyaa irukeenga

Shakthiprabha.
20th January 2006, 10:54 PM
:huh:

thappa?

I think sun tv on sunday can tell us, where AATHI stands. LEts wait n watch .

its a BET.

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 10:55 PM
Aiyyo SP. Sun TV la kandippa solluvaanga. Aana athu unmainnu nambareengulae, atha ninichaathan kastamaa iruku.

Sanjeevi
20th January 2006, 10:58 PM
Sun TV top 10 aaaa? :banghead:

They telling other than truth :rotfl:

great
20th January 2006, 11:00 PM
they would give better rating for aathi and paasa kiligal :lol: :lol:

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 11:01 PM
But sometimes they say true. For eg. When the movie "Kannammaa" came, they kept that in sirappu paarvai instead of in the Top 10.

Somehow they did not say it was at 4th or 5th like that.

Shakthiprabha.
20th January 2006, 11:01 PM

Why so many of u DONT believe sun tv???

Many normal illiterate fans like us THINK ITS SO TRUE. :P

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 11:02 PM

Sorry "Paasa Kiligal will be strictly in "Sirappu Paarvai"

great
20th January 2006, 11:02 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
20th January 2006, 11:07 PM
What do u think WOULD BE WRONG WITH paasakkiligaL.

1. The fact it does not have, YOUNG OR IMPRESSIVE HERO?/HEROINE?

2. NO STORY?

3. NO NO.1 CREW is in it?

Thirumaran
20th January 2006, 11:11 PM

2. NO STORY?

The main drawback is the dialogue. Dont think in a different manner that I am against MK(I loved his dialogues in parasakthi,Poombukaar,etc..). The dialogues he writes nowadays are definetly very dramatic. He is not coming out of his older days. The kind of dialogues he writes is however not suitable for the story he is writing the dialogues.

Shakthiprabha.
20th January 2006, 11:30 PM
hmm..

Sometimes i feel, THOUGH SUCH MOVIES dont have PRESENTABLE stars, IT HAS BETTER story than

action bash hits of young heros :roll:

kb
20th January 2006, 11:33 PM
hmm..

Sometimes i feel, THOUGH SUCH MOVIES dont have PRESENTABLE stars, IT HAS BETTER story than

action bash hits of young heros :roll:

sp akka,
ippolaam kathai venumna ellarum.. story book vaangi padikkaraanga..
most of them want things which they like to do in movies but which are not possible in real life.

when my prof gives low grade.. i want to break the prof head and have a strike in the college.. ithu nadakumaaa.
padathula simbu panna mothu santhoshama irruku.. :D :D

Shakthiprabha.
20th January 2006, 11:37 PM
kb,

I perfectly understand. :P

U are right in a way. :smile:

arvind
20th January 2006, 11:38 PM
I am absolutely confident Sun TV will give No.1 to super flop Aadhi, the production of a DMK elite.

Paasakiligalai ethana thadavai sirappu paarvai paarka porangalo!

ssanjinika
21st January 2006, 12:11 AM
SP:

You were married when HAHK released???How long have you been married for?

great
21st January 2006, 12:14 AM
i hate sooraj bharjatya movies!!!! yuck :evil:

ssanjinika
21st January 2006, 12:14 AM

thappa?

its a BET.

I can tell you now what sunTV is going to say on Sunday :rotfl:
Wannna know which movie is No1 ;)
its
its
its
Our very own king of masala movies's Aaaaaadddddhhhhhhhiiiiiii
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thirumaran
21st January 2006, 12:16 AM

Me too. Always takes movies with no of songs without much story.
He is best suited for creating Music Albums

great
21st January 2006, 12:19 AM

Me too. Always takes movies with no of songs without much story.
He is best suited for creating Music Albums

not even fit for Music album!!!

Shakthiprabha.
21st January 2006, 12:23 AM
Ssanjinika,

enakku CHINNNNA vayasulaiyE kalyanam pannitaanga.

I got married in 1993 :shock:

ssanjinika
21st January 2006, 12:25 AM
wow!!!
ur married for 12 (almost 13) years now ??
How old is your daughter?

Shakthiprabha.
21st January 2006, 12:27 AM
chat thread vanga.

P_R
22nd January 2006, 11:03 AM
I once took my kid-cousin to Tim Burton's 'Planet of the Apes'. In the movie the 'ape' played by Helena Bonham Carter has a thing for the 'human' played by Mark Wahlberg. This was supposed to be very poignant but I found it rather clumsy and funny.

There a emotional scene involving the two of them, that threatens to get intimate. Wahlberg, (referring to his spaceship) tells "I'll show you something that'll change your world forever".

I instinctively burst out laughing. And when I controlled myself I was surrounded by strange glances from my section of the Satyam Balcony. Some of the college kids caught it and giggled. Some of the others shot me looks that said "pervert". :oops:
Amid all this I had to silence my kid-cousin who was asking "Edhukkunna SirichE ?".

Sinthiya
22nd January 2006, 11:06 AM

Shakthiprabha.
22nd January 2006, 05:11 PM
:grin: :grin:

terminator
8th February 2006, 02:35 AM
I think, I started to c First Day First Show from the movie VEERA, My small list is

First Day First Show

Veera (Komarapalayam)
Baba (Velur) first show and night show

HeyRam (Karur) first show and night show
Thenali (Karur) first show and night show
Anbe Sivam (Karur) first show and night show
Alavandaan (Karur) first show and night show
Virumandi (Karur) first show and night show
Panchathanthiram (Velur)
Pammal K Sambandam (Velur)

Ananda Poongatre (Velur)
Amarkkalam (Namakkal)
Mugavari (Karur)
Kandukondein Kandukondein (Karur) first show and night show
Deena (Karur) first show and night show
Citizen(Karur) first show and night show
Red (Velur) first show and night show
Villain (Karur) first show and night show
Jana (Karur)
Anjaneya (Karur) first show and night show
Attagasam (Karur & Velur) first show and night show
JI (Karur) first show and night show
Paramasivan (Karur & Velur) first show and night show

Nanda (Karur)
Gajini (Karur)

Jaihind (Komarapalayam)

Kannathil Muthamittal (Karur)
Ayutha Ezuthu (Karur) first show and night show

Mudalvan (Velur)
Boys (karur)
I love u da (Velur) :banghead:

First Day but not first show

Poovellam Un Vasam (Karur)
Raja (Karur)
Anniyan (karur)
New (karur)
Aah Aaah (Karur)
Mounam Pesiyathey (Karur)

etc....
I cant remember all.

m_23_bayarea
8th February 2006, 06:09 AM
Wow Terminator !!! Looks like you have a good habit of watching all movies on the first day of realease .... :thumbsup:

kb
8th February 2006, 07:53 AM
ARUL first day first show..
after sami's effect. they thought of vikrams mass capacity and released in an two theatres.both theatres were full.
aana padam thaangala.. oru background music abba..
athukoda paravalaa.. rajini padam nalla irrukumnu anga ponaa..

Baba first day first show..
brrrrraaa sollaravaraikum padam nalla irrunduchi..
athukapparam aarambitchaanga paarunga... rrr... rrr...rrr.... r... r rr athu pakathula irukura korata sathama illa padathula vara rambam sathama theriyilla :cry:

ada ghilli thaan first day pogalaiya.. next release polaamnu ponaa.

Madurey first day night show..
thoonga koda vidala.. first songla(machan peru maduraa) nalla dance aaditu.. kalaipula thoongalaana.. aei aei aei aei.. vijay kathuraara illa audience kathuraangala puriyilla.. :cry:

ithukappuram first day first show paakakudaathugara mudivikku vanthuntaen.. paavipasanga vittangala

mega hypela.. chandramukhi.. appadi..
muthal fightla rajini kaala otharum pothu... en manasu otharuchi.. enga da thappu pannitomaanu.. nalla vela.. fazil kathai kaaputhuchi..superstar makeup potavanga weight..
audience effect peak.. antha effectla thiruvizha kutamaa..
padam supera irrundha feeling..
thaniya CDla paathen.. oru CD thaan paathen :cry:

Shakthiprabha.
8th February 2006, 08:56 AM
ok.........

I SHOULD share my RDB theatre exp with friends here :)

It so happend some 4(this time all ladies) of us decided to go. (one of my freind drives the car so commuting was never a problem........... so I thought I can take my 5 year old brat along :evil:)

2 more freinds do not have kids yet. Another friend had brought her son who is of same age as my daughter.

So its 4 of us with 2 kids. We decided NOT TO buy 2 more tickets for kids, since they anyway land up sitting on our lap or keep roaming around.

Multiplex was not packed, yet crowded. Thankfully 2 seats were left empty for them to roll on. So my daughter sat with her friend for 5 minutes.

Then she came complaning...... "AMMA XXX SAYS HE LIKES YYY MORE THAN ME" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil:

And just then DJ got introduced to SUE. (Imagine how frustrated it is!)

I spoke to her for 5 mins in low voice, and made her sit next to me.

exactly 10 mins later (when DJ was singing 'CHOO(SUE) KAR MERA MAN KO) my daughter said " ammaaaaaaaaaa i am hungry"

:roll:

Then I opened up all the sandwich, burgers etc which was specifically got for these kids (outside food was not allowed and except for sandwiches and burgers all chaat items tasted morbid)

"ammaaaaaaaaaaa oooti vidu"

patiently I was feeding her and SUE WENT ON AND ON about azad, bhagat singh etc. WHO CARES. MY CHILD WANTS TO BE FED :twisted:

It was half an hour before I stuffed the sandwich into her mouth, and then SHE ASKED :idea:

amma, "WHAT ARE THOSE RAYS?"

"Thats projector darling from which the movie is shown. It emits rays" (my voice so low, as I was not too sure how technical this sounded)

"IF projector is there, HOW COME MOVIES ARE SHOWN far away"

:cry::cry::cry:

"The rays travel far and it gets projected from the screen placed there. It cant get projected without screen"

"vaaya moodittu ukaaru" (I hissed)

She was all sad, for some time.

GONE ANOTHER HALF HOUR............. INTERVAL...... wow .

I found too many friendly faces from rows before and after me, grinning back to see "WHO THE HELL was answrign to those tiny tot's question!!"

I sheepishly grinned back. :oops:

My naughty friend's comment continued "hehe dumbo all those guys out there they are grinning at ur DAUGHTER not u"

"aaaaaaa i know :evil: :oops: I reciprocated their grin on behalf of my daughter " (sure embarassing)

Now later interval part starts...............

Just a crucial scene of 5 boys doing bout the defence minister.

(JUst then in interval I took her to loo, so that she does not trouble me)

"Amma enakku bathroom poganam"

"Are u sure"

"yeah"

"amma pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese"

I found my way in the dark somehow to the exit, (without falling on anyone or stamping their feet) and then to the lavatory.

Right there she gave me a MOST inocent grin and said

"AMMAAAAA I JOKED. SIMPLY"

My patience knew no bounds, and I gave her a tight slap at the back. :evil:

She kept her face so pathetic, I finally cajoled her back to the theatre.

The rest of the movie was in peace as she sat on my lap and watched it to the end.

All along my friend's son WAS INVOLVED WITH THE MOVIE, LAUGHED, CRIED, AND IMMERSED HIMSELF WITH THE CHARACTER

WHERE AS MY DAUGHTER... :evil: .... why meeeeeeeee?

I was mad at her, when I got home and said "NO MORE MOVIES FOR U, NO MORE GOING OUT"

She cried, sobbed sorry, finally I had to give in.

"Alright one last chance"

I know it would happen again. Its damn irritating to take my daughter along YET PURE FUN :D :lol:

I should say she enjoyed 'SALAAM NAMASTE', MAY BE because this had lot of violence.......... she was not very comfy?!?!? :?

(sorry for the LONGGGGGGG POST :D)

Tirupathi
8th February 2006, 08:57 AM
Thala Citizen first show in Mini Udayam...

THALA VAA THALA

great
8th February 2006, 09:54 AM
SP :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl:

terminator
8th February 2006, 10:06 AM
Wow Terminator !!! Looks like you have a good habit of watching all movies on the first day of realease .... :thumbsup:

Illai na thookam varaathu annikku night.

Then I have missed one thing

100th Day Night Show

Chandramukhi (Karur)

Appa enna soundu, band vachu dance. Vaana vedikkai nearly one and half hour. Extra ordinary.
This is my first film on 100th day.

swathy
8th February 2006, 01:50 PM
[tscii:b0a25e22f1]Once myself and my two sisters went for a movie without any plan. First we went for a theatre to watch pasumpon but on seeing the posters we didn’t like that as we were not in the mood to watch any serious movie. So from that theatre we decided to go for karan arjun. My akka was not interested in hindi movies. Somehow we convinced her saying shahrukh plays as a tamil guy in this movie and he speaks in tamil throughout the movie.

When we reached that theatre we couldn't see even a single female in the theatre. I was searching for Karan Arjun posters but later I was shocked to see some sick English movie and later we realised that the entire crowd was watching at us. chey

Thank god.My akka didnt notice that, she was paying to the auto fellow. We both rushed back to the auto and we were just shouting at the auto fellow" Veettukku ponga Veetukku ponga". Autokaaran “Ada veedu engennu sollama summa veetukku ponga ponganna naan engema poradhunnu katha muthala indha idathai vittu pongannu avasaram avasarama idathai gaali pannom. Bad experience.

But I have lot of memorable moments in theatre.
[/tscii:b0a25e22f1]

terminator
8th February 2006, 02:31 PM
Me too experience almost a same. It was on the release of Senathipathi. I think it was a festival time. My family members decided to go for the movie. So me and my friend went to theatre to get the tickets. There was no crowd in the theatre. Theatre counterla poiticket keatta, padam innum varala, malayala padam oduthu nu sonnanga. naanga vegama veetukku vanthu ticket kidaikkalai nu solli samalicom.

swathy
8th February 2006, 02:51 PM
Friendsoda once theate poi irundhom. Rendu perukku velai irundhadhunala kadaisiya varomnnu solli irundhanga. Ellorum theatrekulla poittanga naanum innoru ponnum anga wait pannittu irundhom

appo oru paiyen bikela angeye summa summa suthi vandhu show kaamichittu irundhan. Appo ange irundha theatre aal vandhu annan onnu bikea ange standla poi niruthunga illainna veliya poi suthungannan . naan sirichitten avlo than andha paiyenukku kobam vandhu avan theatre aal kitta katha konja nerathula periya kalavaram andha paiyen friends theatre peoplennu kootam koodiduchu . naanga theatre vittu veliya vandhu ninnuttom.

Later en friends vandhappo avasaram avasarama ulla kootittu ponom. Sandai oyave illai. Friends enna problemnnu kekka ellam iva sirichadhunala vandha vinai thannu ennai thittitte en friend viru virunnu iluthitti pona

great
8th February 2006, 03:34 PM
swathy, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
8th February 2006, 04:42 PM

Shakthiprabha.
8th February 2006, 05:00 PM
Ok... planning for a diff movie and watching somethinng else made me remember this exp.

Me and my friends (10th class friends) decided to meet up and go for mvoie. (we were in college 2nd year then)

(I forgot what movie)

finally, since we could nto get ticket for the movie intended, WE DECIDED TO WATCH what is available.

SADLY NO HINDI OR ENGLISH WAS AVAIALBLE. WE got to watch a telugu dubbed movie (dubbed in tamizh) starrinv vijayashanthi.

U WONT BELIEVE WE LOVEDDDDDDDDDD THE EXP (not the mvoie though :D :rotfl:)

The whole theatre was empty except 8 of us and then there were 10 boys behind us.

I suppose they had come to kill time too. They were hooting and passing comments at us.

We were initially hesitant, later we understood, they were bunch of pure fun loving guys with no malice.

By interval both the gangs become comfy with each other and there was an understood agreement we need to hoot for every EMOTIONAL SCENE and LAUGH for every sad scene :lol:

For every emotional scene, all 18 of us (they were 10 and we were 8 or something like that) used to go.....

"ooo..oooo..oooo..ooooo....oooooooooooo.......ooooo oooooooooooooooo"

IT WAS PURE FUN :lol: There were 10 to 15 ppl totally in the theatre apart from us and surprisingly THEY ENJOYED our hootings too.

Not to mention comments like...

"ayyo villan varanthu heroine oottitu poha poraan. athukkulla nee ezhuthutu oodu daaa muttaLE" etc.......

Most unforgettable and enjoyable exp.

ssanjinika
8th February 2006, 07:00 PM
SP:
Your daughter is priceless .

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Swathy:

Innime theater-la endha paiyan-ya yum pathu seripengala ? :lol: :wink:.

Thirumaran
8th February 2006, 07:03 PM
I had a very strange experience.

I went to see movie Ghilli. When i went i thought it would be one more crap movie from Vijay. But the movie was quite good. I was very satisfied with the movie.

I could not believe that i could come out of the theatre with happy mood.

What a strange experience.

great
8th February 2006, 07:08 PM
Thiru, indeed a strange experience :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl:

great
8th February 2006, 07:09 PM
SP @ telugu dubbed movie :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
8th February 2006, 07:54 PM
Thiru,

:roll:

terminator
8th February 2006, 09:20 PM
Naanga 11th, 12th padikkum pothu atleast 10-15 paer sernthu thaan padathukku povom. Once our gang went to Vinnukkum Mannukkum. Oruthanoda pidivathaathala antha padathukku ponom. Pona konja nearathil therinjiruchu padam eppadi nnu. Antha padathu polamnu sonnavanai ellarum sernthu :hammer: pinnittom. Enna panrathunu theriyalai, sarinu ICE BOY vizhayada arambichuttom. Semma jolly ya irunthathu. iruttala vera yaraiavathu pidichittu yeai ne outtu na kathuvanuga. :lol:

Innum neraiya irukku.. :D

ssanjinika
8th February 2006, 09:54 PM
Bay edhu ungalu-kke nalla erruka??
This thread is share your theater experience..endha thread-la poi news post pannitengale :lol:

Thirumaran
8th February 2006, 09:54 PM
Bay edhu ungalu-kke nalla erruka??
This thread is share your theater experience..endha thread-la poi news post pannitengale :lol:

:?

m_23_bayarea
8th February 2006, 09:55 PM
Sorry Guys !!! I just got too excited to see the word THEATRE in there .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ssanjinika
8th February 2006, 09:56 PM
Bay..post deleted? :?

Thirumaran
8th February 2006, 09:58 PM
Sorry Guys !!! I just got too excited to see the word THEATRE in there .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again i repeat..

Sorry, The one word which i dont like in English.

m_23_bayarea
8th February 2006, 09:59 PM
Once again i repeat..

Sorry, The one word which i dont like in English.

Thiru, kaalankaathaale enna ottatheenge plzzz !!! :lol: :lol:

selvakumar
9th February 2006, 10:13 AM
I will never forget my experience with the movie by name "SULLAN" (I am not referring any hubber here!!:lol:)

We went to the movie as a gang of 30 people

We were shouting for fun

Mothamae anga 40 per thaan. athula naanga 30 paer.

naanga kathuratha paarthu theatre kaaran periya paruppu maathiri vandu, satham potta veliya pongadannu sonnaan..

naanga avangitta poi, padamae innum podala.. paravayillai.. ticket amount ah mattum kodunnu kettoem.

Theatre la mothamae 10 per thaan ippo..!1

avan enna pannan theiryama, thambigala - naan ungala padam paarkavaendamnu sollala.. konjam kuraichukongo/!! apdinnu pamminaan!! appovae naanga poiyirukanum :sad: aana vidhi vidala!!

Padam aarambichavudanae, summa whistle thaan.!!(summa comedykku)

aana.. athukapuram, thoonga kooda vidama, namma sullan dhanush katha, pasupathi katha, naanga theatre kaarana thitta, payangara imasai.

unmaiyaavae - SULLAN - A CLASSIC MOVIE FROM DHANUSH!!

Shakthiprabha.
9th February 2006, 10:53 AM
bayarea,

swathy
9th February 2006, 02:46 PM
SP:
Your daughter is priceless .

Swathy:

Innime theater-la endha paiyan-ya yum pathu seripengala ? :lol: :wink:.

sanjinika: mm no sirikka matten pa.

My father don't like to watch new movies adhuvum theatrena no way. kenji kedhari thenalikku kootittu ponom. Kamalhassan - Jayaram. my favorite stars romba aasai aasaiya ponom. theatre vaasalla some kannada movie poster

myself and my sister were commenting on that posters. ivan ellam oru hero ivanai pakka theatrekku ellam kooda janaga varuvaangala ennannu

wow we got the tickets. kamaljiii idho vandhitten

ende ponnu jeyaram chetta ningale kaana gnaan ippo varumnnu poi aasai aasaiya ukkandhen theatrela oruthanaiyum kaanom chey insult kamalji padathai pakka ivlo alpana koottama

peru poduraanunga ore jilabi jilabiya

velila paarthu kindal panna kannada padam :cry:

thenali only morning show

herova avan chey veruthitten

naanum en sisterum thitti kindal pannitte padam paarthom.

swathy
9th February 2006, 04:08 PM
Quite some time before went for watching a Vijaykant movie. Dont remember the name. Heroine is meena. She dies in the movie.

The theatre was closed. Since however i could not go out at that time i once again slept.

Hmmm.
I did not understand what these theatre members were doing. They did not care to check the theatre after the night show.

My bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: very good experience

swathy
9th February 2006, 04:11 PM

thappa?

its a BET.

SP Don't believe SUNTV Rating. adhu chumma waste

swathy
9th February 2006, 04:14 PM

2. NO STORY?

The main drawback is the dialogue. Dont think in a different manner that I am against MK(I loved his dialogues in parasakthi,Poombukaar,etc..). The dialogues he writes nowadays are definetly very dramatic. He is not coming out of his older days. The kind of dialogues he writes is however not suitable for the story he is writing the dialogues.

well said Thirumaran

I too loved his dialogues in Parasakthi,Manohara etc but for the current trend its really irritating

Raghu
9th February 2006, 06:52 PM
SP acca

Oru Chinna Vendukol, pls change the ur thread title from theatre to cinema, cos Theatre is meant for plays / dramas, NOT for films, ok

vatta

Lakalaklakalkalaklaka

Raghu
9th February 2006, 06:54 PM
oh by the way, I ONLY watch Rajni maama's film in Cinema :)

NTR
9th February 2006, 07:47 PM
All anti vijay fans...
Naan inge onnu solren..

I went for Aathi...
Im the only one spectator..
i was chased after 25 mins, barely after 1st song...

villan007
9th February 2006, 10:05 PM
All anti vijay fans...
Naan inge onnu solren..

I went for Aathi...
u sound so depressed :(

great
9th February 2006, 10:05 PM
All anti vijay fans...
Naan inge onnu solren..

I went for Aathi...
i was chased after 25 mins, barely after 1st song... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

villan007
9th February 2006, 10:07 PM
NTR , any other vj film like that ? :lol:

m_23_bayarea
9th February 2006, 10:28 PM
bayarea,

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Arthas
9th February 2006, 10:29 PM
avanukku nut kizhandirchu :sad:

All anti vijay fans...
Naan inge onnu solren..

I went for Aathi...

great
9th February 2006, 10:38 PM
avanukku nut kizhandirchu :sad:

All anti vijay fans...
Naan inge onnu solren..

I went for Aathi...

avanukkuma :wink: :roll:

terminator
9th February 2006, 10:41 PM

Hmmm.

My bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: very good experience

Oru tickettukku kaasu koduthuttu... Oru night stay pannitinga .... :lol:

Kumar
11th February 2006, 05:57 AM
For those of you who know Singapore; I once went to a cinema (now closed) to wathc Namavar. There was a guy in front of me at the ticket booth. When he approached the booth, he presented the ticket seller with a $5 Malaysian Ringgit note. The lady looked stunned. Then he asked for the money to be exchanged for Singapore dollars, to which the lady replied (rather crossly):
"WOI!! this is not a money exchange booth! You need to go there!" and pointed to her right. The guy walks sheepishly, and hurriedly away.

I always laugh when I remember this incident because any person would have known that this was a cinema: Ilayaraaja music blaring out, posters of Kamal, Rajini, a lady selling assorted nuts, etc, plus a big enough signboard displaying ticket prices!

PS: For friends who are not familiar with Singapore, you can find licenced money changers in major shopping centres who operate from big shop fronts or small booths, just like a cinema's ticket booth.

Kumar
11th February 2006, 05:59 AM
For those of you who know Singapore; I once went to a cinema (now closed) to watch Namavar. There was a guy in front of me at the ticket booth. When he approached the booth, he presented the ticket seller with a $5 Malaysian Ringgit note. The lady looked stunned. Then he asked for the money to be exchanged for Singapore dollars, to which the lady replied (rather crossly):
"WOI!! this is not a money exchange booth! You need to go there!" and pointed to her right. The guy walked sheepishly, and hurriedly away.

I always laugh when I remember this incident because any person would have known that this was a cinema: Ilayaraaja music blaring out, posters of Kamal, Rajini, a lady selling assorted nuts, etc, plus a big enough signboard displaying ticket prices!

PS: For friends who are not familiar with Singapore, you can find licenced money changers in major shopping centres who operate from big shop fronts or small booths, just like a cinema's ticket booth.

terminator
11th February 2006, 10:32 AM
Our higher secondary school mates gather in our school on the every (maattu) pongal holiday. (Annual get to gather). On one such occassion we enjoyed ourselves in the class rooms we studied and then at after noon we decided to go for a movie. At that time Ayya was released. I had seen the movie on the first day itself. They asked me abt the film. I said Rajini definitely missed a nice movie from Hari :lol: (yaam pettra inbam peruga ivvaiyagam)
Enga oorla DTS theatres kidayathu. so Pasanga ellorum Karur polamnu sonnanga, karurkku 20km travel pannanum in NH7. (Atleast it will take 20-30 minutes to reach the theatre). It was already late. So I said to my friends, ingaye(velurla) parthukkalam. Oru valiya elloriyum koottikittu theatre ponom. First scene partha vudane pakkathula iruntha friend ennai parhu moraichaan. Udane naan sonnean first konja neram appadi thaan irukkum athukku appurom supera irukkum.

Rendu moonu scene pochu, ellorum ennai parthanuga, naan enthirichu canteen ponen, pinnadiye ellorum vanthu thorathi thorathi adichanunga. Intervalla marupadiyum thorathinaanuga. :hammer:

Appurom interval mudinchu padam pOikittu irunthathu. There was a bg song "ayya thurai, ayya thurai ithu suyanala boomi ayya thurai"
Our gang started to sing loudly "ayya thorai ayya kathavai thorai ayya thanga mudiyala...". Ellarum sirikkingranga. Lot of comments for each and every dialogue from us. Sooga scenela kooda theatre iruntha ellorium sirikka vachittu irunthom. :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
11th February 2006, 03:00 PM
:lol: nice terminator :lol:

I enjoyed reading it.

Thiru.......

RasigargaL...Thoongara mathiri avamanamE padathoda director kku kidaiyathu!!!!!!!! :D :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
11th February 2006, 03:02 PM
Kumar,

Aristotle
12th February 2006, 02:53 PM
Guyz…I had a terrifying experience about 3 yrs back..i was in college then and I couldn`t stand my economics prof boring lectures . so I planned to bunk the class with my friends..i came out early and was waiting for my friends..but they were`nt not coming..when I peeked into the class I saw them deeply listening our economics prof class… cursing them I decided to go alone for some film to teach them a lesson..i went to sathyam but culd`nt get tickets..then I went to another theatre nearby(I don’t want to mention its name)which was playing a film called “naam”.. I had`nt heard about it but prakashraj`s poster got me to buy it....i reluctantly went in..by the time the film had already started..the balcony had about 25 seats and the whole place was dark I cud`nt see anything..there was`nt even one bulb in there..somehow I managed to find one seat ,but due to the darkness I culd`nt see clearly anybody nearby..i heard somebody talking from my back,I turned I was shocked an aged man sitting with an young girl and they were into something which I cant mention here.MY GOD , I thought..i was not seeing the film but looking back all the time to see a atleast a glimpse of the happening..after about 10 minutes.i saw someone coming near my row..it was a lady..she came in and dashed against my legs trying to go past me.i thought it was an accident at first..she sat next to me. I was surprised she was alone..after about 5 minutes she kept her hand on my hand..i was shocked and shook off her hands..i looked at her but cud`nt see her face clearly…I was shaken and din`t know what to do.. I realized that I have ran into some terrible whore..the whole place was dark and i din`t know,to shout or to scream altogether it was a schizophrenic experiance ..again she touched me this time I said some bad words against her and ran towards the door..since the place was dark It was difficult finding the door ,but somehow managed to open it and ran out..when i shouted at the security he asked me to complaint to the mgnt..at first I thought of doing it ,but later decided not to invite trouble…that day I realized being a male I cud`nt stand this incident,how many women are being troubled by men who are physically stronger than them..i realized their plight.. I never told this experience to any of my friends because they would kill me making fun of it.

Shakthiprabha.
12th February 2006, 04:56 PM
What the ______________!

Ghlli
12th February 2006, 06:47 PM
Theatre experience....
this pongal it was rubbish
every1 know tht aathi and paramasivan were gona get released on the same date, an in england they were gona get released on the 13th, and aathi had some technical diffuculties and got released a day late, and ajith fans, during the first show, they set firewrks in the cinema, and it injured a small kid, so now in southallo himalaya palace they dnt play tamil movies, and i didnt know and i went all the way to tht cinema, which is 3 hours away from my house to see aathi and i didnt watch it cos of tht idiot who set firwrks, and now if i have to watch a tamil movie in the cinema i have to travel 4 hours from my home. :cry:

and in this batlle a cinema gt bombed, i'm nt sure who bombed the cinema, vjs side or ajiths.
so sadd, the only vj film i didnt watch in the ciema since i was born. :cry:

Ghlli
12th February 2006, 06:50 PM
[tscii:3e6a0c5a7c]ayo paavam :rotfl: :( :shock: :rotfl:

sorry multiple personality disorder happening here. dnt take it serious.

Guyz…I had a terrifying experience about 3 yrs back..i was in college then and I couldn`t stand my economics prof boring lectures . so I planned to bunk the class with my friends..i came out early and was waiting for my friends..but they were`nt not coming..when I peeked into the class I saw them deeply listening our economics prof class… cursing them I decided to go alone for some film to teach them a lesson..i went to sathyam but culd`nt get tickets..then I went to another theatre nearby(I don’t want to mention its name)which was playing a film called “naam”.. I had`nt heard about it but prakashraj`s poster got me to buy it....i reluctantly went in..by the time the film had already started..the balcony had about 25 seats and the whole place was dark I cud`nt see anything..there was`nt even one bulb in there..somehow I managed to find one seat ,but due to the darkness I culd`nt see clearly anybody nearby..i heard somebody talking from my back,I turned I was shocked an aged man sitting with an young girl and they were into something which I cant mention here.MY GOD , I thought..i was not seeing the film but looking back all the time to see a atleast a glimpse of the happening..after about 10 minutes.i saw someone coming near my row..it was a lady..she came in and dashed against my legs trying to go past me.i thought it was an accident at first..she sat next to me. I was surprised she was alone..after about 5 minutes she kept her hand on my hand..i was shocked and shook off her hands..i looked at her but cud`nt see her face clearly…I was shaken and din`t know what to do.. I realized that I have ran into some terrible whore..the whole place was dark and i din`t know,to shout or to scream altogether it was a schizophrenic experiance ..again she touched me this time I said some bad words against her and ran towards the door..since the place was dark It was difficult finding the door ,but somehow managed to open it and ran out..when i shouted at the security he asked me to complaint to the mgnt..at first I thought of doing it ,but later decided not to invite trouble…that day I realized being a male I cud`nt stand this incident,how many women are being troubled by men who are physically stronger than them..i realized their plight.. I never told this experience to any of my friends because they would kill me making fun of it.[/tscii:3e6a0c5a7c]

joe
12th February 2006, 09:24 PM
For those of you who know Singapore; I once went to a cinema (now closed) to watch Namavar. There was a guy in front of me at the ticket booth. When he approached the booth, he presented the ticket seller with a $5 Malaysian Ringgit note. The lady looked stunned. Then he asked for the money to be exchanged for Singapore dollars, to which the lady replied (rather crossly):
"WOI!! this is not a money exchange booth! You need to go there!" and pointed to her right. The guy walked sheepishly, and hurriedly away.

That was really funny :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
12th February 2006, 09:42 PM
sad bout that exp ghilli.
hope ppl have more sense in future.

Ghlli
12th February 2006, 09:46 PM
ya hopefully SP akka

sad bout that exp ghilli.
hope ppl have more sense in future.

Shakthiprabha.
12th February 2006, 09:50 PM
"Sp akka?"?

do u know me?

Kamalan
12th February 2006, 09:52 PM
"Sp akka?"?

do u know me?

gaayu :wink:

avven
12th February 2006, 09:52 PM
Theatre experience....
every1 know tht aathi and paramasivan were gona get released on the same date, an in england they were gona get released on the 13th, and aathi had some technical diffuculties and got released a day late, and ajith fans, during the first show, they set firewrks in the cinema, and it injured a small kid, so now in southallo himalaya palace they dnt play tamil movies, and i didnt know and i went all the way to tht cinema, which is 3 hours away from my house to see aathi and i didnt watch it cos of tht idiot who set firwrks, and now if i have to watch a tamil movie in the cinema i have to travel 4 hours from my home. :cry:

and in this batlle a cinema gt bombed, i'm nt sure who bombed the cinema, vjs side or ajiths.

hi ghilli ur really poor guy .....

anyway ur avathar rocks...

Shakthiprabha.
12th February 2006, 09:55 PM
heyyyyy gaayini welcome back :)

u were the most entertaining and cute hubber here. Many of us missed u.

:thumbsup:

enjoy :)

Ghlli
12th February 2006, 10:31 PM
achoooooooooo i am a girl.

Theatre experience....

Ghlli
12th February 2006, 10:32 PM
thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu akka. :D

heyyyyy gaayini welcome back :)

u were the most entertaining and cute hubber here. Many of us missed u.

:thumbsup:

enjoy :)

Thirumaran
13th February 2006, 01:55 AM
Went to watch Baba in Pondicherry somewhere in 3rd week in a morning show.

Hardly around 40 people would have been there.

Though I like the movie the other are not interested it seemed. No whistles or any noises from the audience.

In one particular scene Rajini Shows his hand towards audience and say something like enna "Vaaza vaikiravanga ivangathaan".

I normally gets frustrated when these kind on unneccesarry scenes comes in a movie.

When that dialogue came without my knowledge I shouted.

Ingathaan Yaarum illayae. Aaaaaaahh.. something like that.

Luckily i think there were no Rajini fans in the theatre. Otherwise i would not have been talking with you..

So Sad of you buddies.

m_23_bayarea
13th February 2006, 02:02 AM
Thiru, Did you see CM in theatre ??? Could you share your experience for that movie instead of BABA plzzzz .... :) :) :)

Thirumaran
13th February 2006, 02:09 AM
Thiru, Did you see CM in theatre ??? Could you share your experience for that movie instead of BABA plzzzz .... :) :) :)

Of Course.

I saw Chandramuki in Mumbai Arora Theatre.

Second Day. Theatre Full. I watched it in the noon show. Morning Show ME.

I did not have a different experice actually to mention over here. People were enjoying the movie. Till the climax, to be fair i did not get involved very much. Looked like a normal movie. But the Climax was terrific. For me the last half an hour was great. Rajini till that time underacted and stole the show in the climax along with Jo.

m_23_bayarea
13th February 2006, 02:11 AM
Of Course.

I saw Chandramuki in Mumbai Arora Theatre.

Second Day. Theatre Full. I watched it in the noon show. Morning Show ME.

I did not have a different experice actually to mention over here. People were enjoying the movie. Till the climax, to be fair i did not get involved very much. Looked like a normal movie. But the Climax was terrific. For me the last half an hour was great. Rajini till that time underacted and stole the show in the climax along with Jo.

Cool !!! Thanks dude ... :D

avven
13th February 2006, 04:03 AM

Theatre experience....

i thought ur a guy since ur keping name ghilli and vijay avathar....sorry for that sister.... :D

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 12:10 PM
Here bangalore crowd is always well behaved and elite. Most of them DONT WHISTLE, or hoot DURING MOVIES.

I happen to watch CM and MUMB EXP.

The crowd was calm and hushed with silence.

NTR
13th February 2006, 12:13 PM
This in KL, Malaysia in Sivakasi Evening Show on 2nd day..

1st Guy: Pallaku Panidya?
2nd Guy: Ama,Vijay padathule ithe oru velai, Tirupachi patiya Panparag Ravi, Saniyan Sagadai, Pattasu Balu-nu ore villainkal..

selvakumar
13th February 2006, 12:44 PM
Here bangalore crowd is always well behaved and elite. Most of them DONT WHISTLE, or hoot DURING MOVIES.

I happen to watch CM and MUMB EXP.

The crowd was calm and hushed with silence.

You might have seen them in MULTIPLEXES. Vaango oru BALAJI, NATRAJ, OORVASI and ofcourse NAGA. mari theatreskku..

You will see the difference.. :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 12:48 PM
:oops: may be selvakumar.

yup Ive been to multiplexes, forums or rex kinds only :oops:

alwarpet_andavan
13th February 2006, 04:01 PM
On a recent visit to Bangalore, I went to a theatre [either Ajanta or Natraj] one evening to "watch" Sivakasi. Before it gives other ideas, let me clarify that i was accompanied by 2 ex-roomies who are Rajini fans and we were there for a specific reason. We had a twin-fold objective - to try and have a "so-bad-its-good" experience and to send across a strong statement to those who had the lack of sense to watch a movie like Sivakasi[recursive hypocrisy].
From the moment we came in, till the interval [we left in the interval], i can categorically state that none in the theatre was able to watch the movie in peace or hear any dialoges. That i had a sore throat after an hour was immaterial. Even the people standing outside in the interval were not spared. We were lucky to come out in one piece because unlike Aandavar and Rajini, no other Thamizh actor has any following in Bangalore. Its not going to solve world hunger i know but at least, we three did our wee little bit to make the world a better place without the menace of Sivakasi et all.

Sometimes, muLLA muLLala dhAn edukkaNum!

P.S: I don't remember a freaking frame from the movie..... :)

selvakumar
13th February 2006, 05:56 PM
:oops: may be selvakumar.

yup Ive been to multiplexes, forums or rex kinds only :oops:

better restrict yourself to multiplexes.. Otherwise, You might post a lengthy post in this thread about your experience. :lol:

One suggestion: Never go to "LAVANYA" theatre. Otherwise, YOu will restrict yourself to CDs..and multiplexes more. Advise your friends accordingly. It is worse than a village theatre.
-----------------------------------
A_A,
:lol: I do agree that fan base does matter for films running in Bangalore. But your reasons for watching SIVAKASI sounds funny :lol: I enjoyed it. :D

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 06:02 PM
naan 'oorvashi' poirukken.

for

ullathai allith thaa..

it was not bad. (the theatre i mean)

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 06:05 PM
On a recent visit to Bangalore, I went to a theatre [either Ajanta or Natraj] one evening to "watch" Sivakasi. Before it gives other ideas, let me clarify that i was accompanied by 2 ex-roomies who are Rajini fans and we were there for a specific reason. We had a twin-fold objective - to try and have a "so-bad-its-good" experience and to send across a strong statement to those who had the lack of sense to watch a movie like Sivakasi[recursive hypocrisy].
From the moment we came in, till the interval [we left in the interval], i can categorically state that none in the theatre was able to watch the movie in peace or hear any dialoges. That i had a sore throat after an hour was immaterial. Even the people standing outside in the interval were not spared. We were lucky to come out in one piece because unlike Aandavar and Rajini, no other Thamizh actor has any following in Bangalore. Its not going to solve world hunger i know but at least, we three did our wee little bit to make the world a better place without the menace of Sivakasi et all.

Ithu thappu illaiya?

What will happen to ppl who pay money to watch the movie?

I agree if the theatre is empty, not when its packed with fans eager to watch a good (or bad) movie.

alwarpet_andavan
13th February 2006, 06:12 PM
Ithu thappu illaiya?

I agree if the theatre is empty, not when its packed with fans eager to watch a good (or bad) movie.
SP,
The whole point of this "excercise" was to go to a full theatre! Inflict maximum damage, so to speak.

selvakumar
13th February 2006, 06:13 PM
Ithu thappu illaiya?

He has done something good for the society.. With that incident, family people will refrain from watching those movies. "Mulla Mullaala thaan edukanum" :thumbsup: I don't think people who paid the money will feel. They will curse themselves for choosing a movie like that. Just like A_A, good movie fans won't wait for the completion of the movie :D

Ghlli
13th February 2006, 09:34 PM
Thats ok anna, hmm i guess i got to try and make my profile look feminine...lolz.

Theatre experience....

i thought ur a guy since ur keping name ghilli and vijay avathar....sorry for that sister.... :D

Scale
13th February 2006, 09:40 PM

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 10:25 PM
Scale,

u too scale??? :sad: :sad:

ennavo ponga.

Thank god I restrict mself to kamal, rajni and madhavan movies in theatres :roll:

Scale
13th February 2006, 10:40 PM
SP Akka,

http://soonapaana.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_soonapaana_archive.html

indha linka parunga. Athula voru ajith photo irukkum padichi parunga.

A_A, naan escape :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
13th February 2006, 10:42 PM
:shock:

hmm ............

nalla thathuvam :shock:

avven
13th February 2006, 10:46 PM
Thats ok anna, hmm i guess i got to try and make my profile look feminine...lolz.

no need to change ur profile since now everybody know that ur not ghilli,ur gayini......

great
13th February 2006, 10:48 PM

no need to change ur profile since now everybody know that ur not ghilli,ur gayini......

:banghead: ithellam oru pollapu :banghead:

alwarpet_andavan
14th February 2006, 10:43 AM
SP Akka,

Scale,
Unmaya thaane sonneenga :D

joe
14th February 2006, 11:47 AM
SP Akka,

Ithulayum oru ajith photo irukkum parunga
guys,
look at the ajith picture(should be fake) in this page.
sorry ajith fans..this is just for fun .Pls don't get offended.
http://chennaicutchery.blogspot.com/2006/02/blog-post_113983229582166328.html

selvakumar
14th February 2006, 12:12 PM
SP Akka,

Ithulayum oru ajith photo irukkum parunga
guys,
look at the ajith picture(should be fake) in this page.
sorry ajith fans..this is just for fun .Pls don't get offended.
http://chennaicutchery.blogspot.com/2006/02/blog-post_113983229582166328.html

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:hammer: @ owner of that blog :hammer:

Scale
14th February 2006, 03:11 PM
SP Akka,

Scale,
Unmaya thaane sonneenga :D

Unmaya kooda idam kaalam arinthu thaan sollavendumnu ninaikkiravan naan. Apologies! I was in a hurry & It's totally unfair from my side to quote it from your blog. :oops: I should have PMed the reason for :rotfl: . I m neither a fan of Ajith nor a Hater of Vijay.

alwarpet_andavan
14th February 2006, 03:15 PM
Scale, free-a vidunga :)

Shakthiprabha.
14th February 2006, 08:36 PM
Haiyo....... what a kind of pic is that....... !!

:cry: :cry:

manasukku romba kashtama irunthatu. :cry:

terminator
24th February 2006, 06:54 PM
When I studied 11th standard, our gang decided to go for an adults only movie. At that time Kamakni was released. Theatrekulla pathungi pathungi ponom. Intervalla partha enga school vaathiyaarum padathukku vanthirunthar. Pasanga ellorum poi chorus a "Good after noon sir" sonnom. ANtha aalu engala parthu payanthuttar. :lol:

School eppa avar engala parthalum vegamai poiruvar. Avaru exam hallukku vanthutta semma jolly thaan.

P.S : I dont know y the films had given A grade. It had a patriotic climax.

Ramakrishna
24th February 2006, 07:35 PM
I went to the first day- first show of Thirumalai in a nearby town - Hosur.There, even if the seats are filled u are allowed to go inside and stand and watch the movie.Ithoda kodumai antha padam.After this, i got fever and did not go to school for 4 days.

Thirumaran
24th February 2006, 07:48 PM
I went to the first day- first show of Thirumalai in a nearby town - Hosur.There, even if the seats are filled u are allowed to go inside and stand and watch the movie.Ithoda kodumai antha padam.After this, i got fever and did not go to school for 4 days.

You are lucky. There are several people who has lost all the knowledge they got through education after watching that movie.

Sourav
24th February 2006, 07:51 PM

You are lucky. There are several people who has lost all the knowledge they got through education after watching that movie.

:( :lol: :rotfl:

Ramakrishna
24th February 2006, 07:51 PM

Athula neengalum orutharaa?

Thirumaran
24th February 2006, 07:52 PM
Athula nengalum orutharaa?

Illayaa pinna, intha hubla irukkum boathae therinjukka Vaendiyathu thaanae. :wink:

Ramakrishna
24th February 2006, 07:53 PM

Illayaa pinna, intha hubla irukkum boathae therinjukka Vaendiyathu thaanae. :wink:

joe
24th February 2006, 08:48 PM

Thirumaran,
Kalakkureenga ponga! :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
24th February 2006, 09:05 PM
TErminator :| :lol:

Sari........

When I was around 10 or lesser than that, My dad took me to watch 'ANTHAMAAN KAATHALI'

cast : shivaji and sujatha.

Dad used to look A LOT like shivaji (except dad used to be trim and not plump) right from his youth days.

In this movie, Shivaji would say........

"enakku meen kuxzhambu senju thaa" or some similar dialogue. Being a vegetarian, and too young to grasp or tolerate differences, I was too dissapoiinted that DAD'S LOOK ALIKE IS TALKING ABOUT FISH :D

I decided he is a bad guy.

Later in climax, shivaji would walk up the mountain to die............ I could not control my tears. I COULD SEE MY DAD ON SILVER SCREEN. MY DAD GOING TOWARDS DANGER. I sad aloud "even if you eat fish.......... i want dont want u to die shivaji uncle " :(..........

I remember dad taking me and my mom back home in TVS50.

All through my journey I kept looking back to see my dad was intact......... tears still streaming down.........

How I love shivaji! How I love DAD!

joe
24th February 2006, 09:09 PM
//I sad aloud "even if you eat fish.......... i want dont want u to die shivaji uncle " .......... //
:lol: :lol: .Nice one!

Shakthiprabha.
24th February 2006, 09:37 PM

ajithfederer
29th February 2008, 05:24 AM
Good old forumhub days !!!! :rotfl:

MADDY
29th February 2008, 09:13 AM
Good old forumhub days !!!! :rotfl:

yea :clap:

my latest experience - i dunno wat kind of A/c Sathyam has - its like sitting inside a big fridge..............i went to JA with selva last sunday in sathyam, had cold coffee whereas selva smartly had cofffee(however order was for tea).....A/C effect+Cold coffee+JA length = 5 naal aaiduchhu, innum coughing/cold irukku , fever is gone though :)

i would advise ear plugs before going to sathyam....... 8-)

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 09:57 AM

Thirumalai padam paakkura maadhiri irukkumE.....oru vEla ennoda friends (vijay fans) oda pOnadhaala andha feeling'aaa.....

"Vaazhkkaindradhu Oru vattam'daa
Adhula jeyikkuravan thOppaan
Thokkuravan jeyippaan"

I liked this dialogue a lot.........

Wibha
29th February 2008, 10:04 AM

:rotfl2: now i know the reason for ur posts :lol2: and mokkais

Wibha
29th February 2008, 10:42 AM
my worst experience adhukapram movies ku i stopped going with my parents :oops:

Going to BOYS with my parents :oops: i had already seen it on CD nappasaila i went to the theatrea :banghead: anga half the gang were young adults........I was more or less a kid...... :oops: and my parents were the ADULTS........it was so embarrassing.................some of the jokes thank god were deleted................wen we came out my mom gave me the ANGRIEST,WEIRDEST expression i've ever seen :oops: then she was like second half nalla iruku...........enna youngsters o karmam pidicha pasanga :banghead: and to me she was like "inimeal un pecha ketindu endha movie kum vara pordha illa."

joe
29th February 2008, 10:45 AM
then she was like second half nalla iruku...........enna youngsters o karmam pidicha pasanga :banghead:

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 10:48 AM
wibhs,

:D BOYS is one movie, where some of us could feel the gen gap (not to mention thulluvatho ilamai and the like)

dinesh13284
29th February 2008, 10:49 AM
"inimeal un pecha ketindu endha movie kum vara pordha illa." :lol:
Nalla vela, neenga T.R padathuku pogala.. then your mom's expression would be even more worser.. :D

ajithfederer
29th February 2008, 10:51 AM
Grait muvi selekksan wibha :lol: Only u fossible :rotfl: . Adhuvum CD-la erkanave paathutu :roll: :lol2:

Going to BOYS with my parents :oops: i had already seen it on CD nappasaila i went to the theatrea :banghead: anga half the gang were young adults........I was more or less a kid...... :oops: and my parents were the ADULTS........it was so embarrassing.................some of the jokes thank god were deleted................wen we came out my mom gave me the ANGRIEST,WEIRDEST expression i've ever seen :oops: then she was like second half nalla iruku...........enna youngsters o karmam pidicha pasanga :banghead: and to me she was like "inimeal un pecha ketindu endha movie kum vara pordha illa."

MADDY
29th February 2008, 10:56 AM

dont worry, it happened with me and my periappa...... :oops: .......he is a mahendran fan and i compelled him to this movie promising it will be most realistic shankar movie :oops: :lol: .........after the movie completed, we went back in his car, naa enna pecchu kduthhalum, avar badhile sollala...... :oops: ..........ultimately he told, inime nee endha padathukku koopittaalum vara matten :x ...........next movie that we went together was TZP 8-) after so many years..... :oops:

best part was, he told this to his office colleagues next day.....they laughed out loud "yendaa, appanum pullaiyum serndhu paakura padamada adhu" :oops: :rotfl:

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 10:58 AM

BOYS release aayi 5 varusham aagudhu....unakku appa 10 vayasu kooda irukkaaadhu.....unakku enna purinjadhu... :confused2:

Ignore my speech Wibha.....

Wibha
29th February 2008, 11:00 AM
af i wanted to see it for munna :oops: i was little okay :ashamed: i was suffering from munna obsession :yessir:

sarna i was in 7th std :poke: evlo puriyanumo avlo purinjidhu :lol2: :oops:

MADDY :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Nerd
29th February 2008, 11:15 AM
.......he is a mahendran fan and i compelled him to this movie promising it will be most realistic shankar movie :oops: :lol: .........
appO adhu realistic illayA?? Maddy oru 10 years rewind panni paarunga :rotfl:

Btw, BOYS is my most favorite shankar movie 8-)

MADDY
29th February 2008, 11:26 AM
.......he is a mahendran fan and i compelled him to this movie promising it will be most realistic shankar movie :oops: :lol: .........
appO adhu realistic illayA?? Maddy oru 10 years rewind panni paarunga :rotfl:

Btw, BOYS is my most favorite shankar movie 8-)

neveaire :x , i was a very obidient, well behaved boy even 10 yrs back :noteeth: .......

yea, i've seen ppl. calling BOYS shankar';s best effort till date :roll: :D

k_vanan
29th February 2008, 11:40 AM

same thing happen to me :evil: athuvam mamanar mamiyar pakkatu vittukaranga vera... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
padam mudinjitum yarum yare mugathiyam parkevay illai :ashamed: :oops:

Wibha
29th February 2008, 11:43 AM
:rotfl2: so all sailing in the same boat :lol2:

good to know m not alone :mrgreen:

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 12:50 PM
af i wanted to see it for munna :oops: i was little okay :ashamed: i was suffering from munna obsession :yessir:

sarna i was in 7th std :poke: evlo puriyanumo avlo purinjidhu :lol2: :oops:

MADDY :rotfl2: :rotfl:

appa anju varusham waste pannittEn.... enakku 12th varakkum oru maNNum theriyaadhu........ :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

rangan_08
29th February 2008, 01:02 PM
sarna, by any chance, have u seen BaluMahendra's first film (Kannada) called " Kokila" starring Kamal & Shoba ??? Any links possible ??

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 01:39 PM
sarna, by any chance, have u seen BaluMahendra's first film (Kannada) called " Kokila" starring Kamal & Shoba ??? Any links possible ??

Kokila........sorry bro...this is the first I am hearing.....i will search for u

Pras
29th February 2008, 01:42 PM

Kokila........sorry bro...this is the first I am hearing.....i will search for u

athukku appuram thaan meendum kokila vanthuthaa ? :oops:

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 01:53 PM
:hammer: :banghead:

Pras
29th February 2008, 02:01 PM

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 02:08 PM

Wibha
29th February 2008, 02:13 PM

:lol2: :lol2:

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 02:14 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thirumaran
29th February 2008, 02:19 PM
Went to see Billa On the 2nd Day it released.

Saw the Movie fully and came back. :D In the interval time had a Fanta. :D

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 02:19 PM

same thing happen to me :evil: athuvam mamanar mamiyar pakkatu vittukaranga vera... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
padam mudinjitum yarum yare mugathiyam parkevay illai :ashamed: :oops:

I cant help remembering my times with cousins and other elders whilst we watch tv (atleast in theatre its dark, noone can see our embarassment)

I would STARE at the tv, absolutely without emotion, or even better, with an angry face, so that they dont realise, I am embarassed watching any awkward scene (darn no fastforward too) :oops:

I would think, going out or getting up to drink water, would make them UNDERSTAND, I am embarassed. so, RIGHT THERE, i would sit, staring at the scene, EMOTIONLESS and with an angry face :lol2: :oops:
(though inside I would wish earth could open up and swallow me, to save me from this embarassment)

I try the same method in theatre, I would NOT SMILE, or laugh or react to the scene, but keep staring it at without emotions at all.

Seriously its very embarassing to look at anyone's face after we come out of theatre, esp if the movie is bad or if its senti (cause I would try to hold back my tears when I come out of theatre :oops: )

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 02:20 PM

wow thiru interesting :lol2: :rotfl2:

Thirumaran
29th February 2008, 02:21 PM

wow thiru interesting :lol2: :rotfl2:

There are several experiences like this. Shall i keep them also :lol2: :huh:

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 02:22 PM
:lol2: do it :yessir:

Wibha
29th February 2008, 02:26 PM
I cant help remembering my times with cousins and other elders whilst we watch tv (atleast in theatre its dark, noone can see our embarassment)

I would STARE at the tv, absolutely without emotion, or even better, with an angry face, so that they dont realise, I am embarassed watching any awkward scene (darn no fastforward too) :oops:

I would think, going out or getting up to drink water, would make them UNDERSTAND, I am embarassed. so, RIGHT THERE, i would sit, staring at the scene, EMOTIONLESS and with an angry face :lol2: :oops:
(though inside I would wish earth could open up and swallow me, to save me from this embarassment)

I try the same method in theatre, I would NOT SMILE, or laugh or react to the scene, but keep staring it at without emotions at all.

Seriously its very embarassing to look at anyone's face after we come out of theatre, esp if the movie is bad or if its senti (cause I would try to hold back my tears when I come out of theatre :oops: )

:omg: same here.................. i give weirdest expressions..........i turn away or i just act like i have homework to do :oops:

...and once when i saw madhavan i went wooo..........all my cuz started staring at me insted of watching the movie :x :banghead: :oops: i hate watching movies when others are around :oops:

sarna_blr

I too saw BILLA in theatre..but at hyderabad...with 7 telugu fellows who doesnt know telugu.....that too in big screen....in 1st row ...at right side...dead end....

wn ever they show NAMITHA and PRABHU... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

They told at me...will u call us again to a TAMIL film...

I was not able to say anything..just imagine my situation...

Thirumaran
Wibha,
Ur new Genelia Avatar is cute :thumbsup:

Thirumaran
29th February 2008, 02:28 PM

Unga Puthu Avatar poatathilirunthae neenga athigamaa :banghead: emoticon use panreenga :lol2:

Wibha
29th February 2008, 02:28 PM
Wibha,

oh god :fatigue:

COUNT ur days :evil: :x :hammer:

Thirumaran
29th February 2008, 02:36 PM

14621 more to go :)

Pras
29th February 2008, 02:37 PM
Wibha,

genelia hair cut pannitaangalaa ? :oops:

Wibha
29th February 2008, 02:39 PM

14621 more to go :)

unga kitta soneanea :banghead: i should've expected sthing like this :x

selvakumar
29th February 2008, 02:46 PM

Hypocrites !!

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 02:47 PM
:omg: same here.................. i give weirdest expressions..........i turn away or i just act like i have homework to do :oops:

...and once when i saw madhavan i went wooo..........all my cuz started staring at me insted of watching the movie :x :banghead: :oops: i hate watching movies when others are around :oops:

Chummava sonnen :D u are my younger version nnu :)

I find LOTS of similarities bet u and me, (attitude, thinking etc . lot of times)

//end dign.

rangan_08
29th February 2008, 02:56 PM
BTW, wat hap.to my KOKILAAAAAAAAAAAAA :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thirumaran
29th February 2008, 02:58 PM

btw who is ur kokila, what she has to to with this thread :?

rangan_08
29th February 2008, 03:00 PM
I was asking the same to sarna :D

(thiru, pls go to previous page - it's balumahendras first film)

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 03:04 PM

Hypocrites !!

u should have read these lines also....

I too saw BILLA in theatre..but at hyderabad...with 7 telugu fellows who doesnt know telugu.....that too in big screen....in 1st row ...at right side...dead end....

Unmaya sollanum'naa ...andha angle'la irundhu AJITH kooda azhaga illa.... :cry: :cry:

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 03:06 PM

i have replied to u...pls click the below link

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=5721&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=210

joe
29th February 2008, 03:11 PM
7 telugu fellows who doesnt know telugu

appo avangaLukku enna mozhi thaan theriyum :huh:

rangan_08
29th February 2008, 03:18 PM

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=5721&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=210

gramathil irundu vandavanukku chennaiyai suthi kattina madiri irukku :oops: :roll:

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 03:18 PM
7 telugu fellows who doesnt know telugu

appo avangaLukku enna mozhi thaan theriyum :huh:

typing mistake...telugu fellows who doesnt know TAMIL.....OK'vaa :(

joe
29th February 2008, 03:28 PM

gramathil irundu vandavanukku chennaiyai suthi kattina madiri irukku :oops: :roll:

:lol: உங்களுக்கு இது ஒரு நல்ல அனுபவம் :)

rangan_08
29th February 2008, 03:34 PM
adukkaga oru chinna paiyana, ulagam ariyada appaviya ippadiya suthi viduradhu......kanna kattiruchinganna :D

btw....kokilava pathi edavadu....... 8-) :wink:

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 03:39 PM
adukkaga oru chinna paiyana, ulagam ariyada appaviya ippadiya suthi viduradhu......kanna kattiruchinganna :D

btw....kokilava pathi edavadu....... 8-) :wink:

DeivamagnE....ungal ஹொட்டெல் நிர்வாகம் எப்படி இருக்கிறது?

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 03:46 PM
in 1st row ...at right side...dead end....

Unmaya sollanum'naa ...andha angle'la irundhu AJITH kooda azhaga illa.... :cry: :cry:

Pras
29th February 2008, 03:47 PM
guys, just an advert here :roll:

read this series ;) .. that guy is excellent :lol:

http://prabhukrish.net/category/he-she/

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 04:00 PM
Ive read couple of his articles. Good ones. Really good. :thumbsup:

sarna_blr
29th February 2008, 04:02 PM
in 1st row ...at right side...dead end....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Shakthiprabha.
29th February 2008, 04:03 PM
azhatheenga. :shock:

I laughed becuase, I enjoyed ur sense of humour. no intention to offend :)

rangan_08
29th February 2008, 04:06 PM
DeivamagnE....ungal ஹொட்டெல் நிர்வாகம் எப்படி இருக்கிறது?

Hotel..hotel..damn hotel....adha izhuthu moodidalamnu irukken :x :lol: