PDA

View Full Version : Kungumam tamil drama serial

RASHEENA
8th December 2004, 12:36 PM
Hi,

Can anyone please highlight me with the latest updates ?

Thanks

SSathiya
8th December 2004, 01:15 PM
Which part are you at?

SSathiya
8th December 2004, 01:21 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kungumum_malaysia

Group for the serial....

RASHEENA
8th December 2004, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the serial link, but I am unable to access the site. We are currently at the episod where Namachu gets a bit insane over his mother's death. He goes to his previous home and realises that new tenants have moved in.

I want to know what happens after this episod and ow long more this serial will carry on ?

Suganthi needs a real thrashing for all that she is doing, I can't wait to see that part !

SSathiya
9th December 2004, 06:04 AM
Namachu continues to be in this mental state. But his Mama brings him to abishek "abi" and tries to get him help.

Im not sure but did the scene where Charu comes back happen already?...hmm ok there is a giveaway... :D

RASHEENA
9th December 2004, 06:13 AM
That scene where Charu comes back has not been screened in Malaysia yet.

Please update me what happens next.

SSathiya
10th December 2004, 10:50 AM
Ive actually stopped watching the serial because of exams ...

So far ive seen:
-Surya's wife ( the one we thought was dead) comes back
-Namachu is still acting weird and not cooperating with Suganthi
-Surya's wife and his brother try to take revenge on him
-Surya's father in law finds out about surya
-Sandhya is suspicious of Dr.Abi..and they show their arguements etc...

SSathiya
10th December 2004, 10:51 AM
If you can ask me specific questions i think i can answer them...
But my memory is not that good ...but lets give it a try.. :D

RASHEENA
10th December 2004, 11:15 AM
Interesting to know that Surya's true veshaam will be known by his father in law. How will this happen ?

What will happen to Suganthi after this ?

cutecat67
10th December 2004, 01:15 PM
From what I hear, Surya will be wheel chair bound. Anyway, Charu will be back and accept him. :)

RASHEENA
10th December 2004, 01:44 PM
Need some clarification here.

Could you please let me know who is Sandhya ? If I am not mistaken, Dr. Abi's wife is is Rhinthiya.

Hema
10th December 2004, 02:33 PM
HI CUTECAT , RASHENA AND SATHIYA

IF U ASK ME CHARU SHOULD NOT ACCEPT THE ENTIRE FAMILY EXCLUDED PRAVA AND RENU.

:roll: :roll: WHT U THINK RAHESNAA AVEGELAYA???????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

HEMA

Alisha
10th December 2004, 02:50 PM
What I know is that, Suganthi will end up at the Mental Hospital .

SSathiya
10th December 2004, 05:43 PM
oppps sorry guys!
I keep thinking of the kanavarukaga serial thats why i wrote sandhaya... :?
Your right..its rindhiya... :D

RASHEENA
13th December 2004, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the wonderful news, Alisha !!

If u as k me, Suganthi deserves it. it's high time for her.

Irunthaalum oru ponnuku evallavu thimuru irruka koodathu !

In Malaysia, Surya's FIL will discover his daughter Manju in the mental hospital with Charu's help. I am waiting with bated breath on what is going to happen next, going nuts here babe !

Can anyone please update me what happens next ??? :roll:

SSathiya
13th December 2004, 09:24 AM
Charu and Ratnam( suryas father in law) bring Manju home. Charu helps her to recover but surya keeps interferring. Finally, one day Charu,Ratnam and Manju are going to a doctors appointment in their car and Surya plants a bomb in the car.

The car breaks down and they all get out. But when charu goes to gets something in the car it blows up. They dont show charu but manju recovers when she sees this.
:D

RASHEENA
13th December 2004, 10:10 AM
My God !! What happens to Charu ?? :(

Surya
13th December 2004, 10:25 AM
Thats the 'BIG SUSPENSE" :roll: But when you find out, its sooo obvious.

Regards. 8)

cutecat67
13th December 2004, 11:24 AM
Dont tell me, they are going to make her disappear again?? :(

RASHEENA
13th December 2004, 12:10 PM
I heard that she was due for her delivery at that time, could that be a good plot for her to 'DISAPPEAR' and have her baby.

SSathiya
14th December 2004, 04:59 AM
Thats right rasheena. She went to have her baby at that time. But she'll be back... :D

Hema
14th December 2004, 06:16 AM
hi sathiya

what about jhinna. who is he? how he involve in it.

rgds
hema

SSathiya
14th December 2004, 09:57 AM
Sorry Hema..i stopped watching after manju came back.
I watched Kungumum during my summer holidays then when i started university again..classes got too hectic and i stopped.
But i'll watch it during the christmas holidays..and if you havent found out by then i will tell you.

Hema
14th December 2004, 10:33 AM
10Q 4 UR REPLY

sonu gopi
14th December 2004, 10:46 AM
I heard she makes her appearance later claiming to have gone to Singapore for treatment. Its seems this Surya fellow will be wheelchair bound and repents all his wrong doings. Charu ends up looking after him.....thali sentiment!! :wink:

But what happens to Manju - isn't she the 2nd wife? Perhaps like Vali and Deivannai (Charu & Manju) will look after their reformed husband Surya! Hmmmm.......silly way of ending a nice story. :shock:

SONU GOPI :lol: :cry:

SSathiya
14th December 2004, 11:48 PM
I think only charu looks after Surya....manju wont look after him after what hes done to her.

Alisha
15th December 2004, 06:14 AM
I heard she makes her appearance later claiming to have gone to Singapore for treatment. Its seems this Surya fellow will be wheelchair bound and repents all his wrong doings. Charu ends up looking after him.....thali sentiment!! :wink:

But what happens to Manju - isn't she the 2nd wife? Perhaps like Vali and Deivannai (Charu & Manju) will look after their reformed husband Surya! Hmmmm.......silly way of ending a nice story. :shock:

SONU GOPI :lol: :cry:

I read the updates in one of the threads in the OLD HUB.

That's why I am not too keen to watch knowing the ending.

What a pity that a nice story goes to waste like this.

sonu gopi
15th December 2004, 08:14 AM
I think only charu looks after Surya....manju wont look after him after what hes done to her.

Charu was equally treated badly by Surya.He even went to the extend of trying to kill her off too but she escaped... yet I wonder why she is wasting her time on him! Forget and forgive attitude?? Nobody in their right frame of mind would condone an animal like him!! :evil: :evil:

SONU GOPI :lol: :lol:

Hema
15th December 2004, 02:28 PM
THEY STILL THINK THAT 'KAL ANNALUM KANAVAR, PULL ANALUM PURUSHAN'.

THANKS
BYE
HEMA

sonu gopi
15th December 2004, 05:30 PM
THEY STILL THINK THAT 'KAL ANNALUM KANAVAR, PULL ANALUM PURUSHAN'

That could be our forefathers' thinking but we know that 'Kal is Kal and Pull is Pull' can't be Kanavar.

Right is right and wrong is wrong - hanging on to old sentiments like this is definately a sheer waste of time. :evil:

In reality do you think Kushboo/Radhika or any educated person would adhere to such nonsense now? See their life styles and you would know what I mean!! :lol: :lol:

SONU GOPI :P :wink:

Alisha
16th December 2004, 05:42 AM

In reality do you think Kushboo/Radhika or any educated person would adhere to such nonsense now? See their life styles and you would know what I mean!! :lol: :lol:

Sonuchechi,

Very true on the above issue however my point of view is any woman would want to be an excellent wives/woman but circumstances bring them to their current situation and that's the very reason why they portrait what they have not achieved in Cinema.

I feel very sad for them because they have the fame and money but lose out in Core Values.

Being a modern woman myself I would do the same as what Charu did, forgive and forget and work towards the remaining future.

Hema
16th December 2004, 06:50 AM

That could be our forefathers' thinking but we know that 'Kal is Kal and Pull is Pull' can't be Kanavar.

Right is right and wrong is wrong - hanging on to old sentiments like this is definately a sheer waste of time. :evil:

SONU GOPI :P :wink:

Definitely they won’t in their real life but this is reel life not real life.
I think they thought that this serial for housewife and retired case. They might forget about us. Never mind nambha ore serial eduthu puriche panieduvom. Yena soleregel sonu chichi avergelay?

nana eruthen mudichethu surya kathai, neram thevesthuku nal paka vedeyethuthan.

annamalaifan
16th December 2004, 04:45 PM
pengal porattama...nadakkattum nadakkatum

annamalaifan
16th December 2004, 04:47 PM
anyway would like to share a new idioms. im not sure whether i got it from serials or movies. this is another version of "kallanalum kanavan, pullanalum purusan"......"kallana roadukku, pullana mattukku"....

Hema
17th December 2004, 06:12 AM
anyway would like to share a new idioms. im not sure whether i got it from serials or movies. this is another version of "kallanalum kanavan, pullanalum purusan"......"kallana roadukku, pullana mattukku"....

puthu mozli varaivekerum

hema

sonu gopi
17th December 2004, 09:54 AM
Very true on the above issue however my point of view is any woman would want to be an excellent wives/woman but circumstances bring them to their current situation and that's the very reason why they portrait what they have not achieved in Cinema.

I feel very sad for them because they have the fame and money but lose out in Core Values.

Being a modern woman myself I would do the same as what Charu did, forgive and forget and work towards the remaining future.

Alisha, we can forgive them even if they were to have an affair with a woman but what if they bring in men for us to entertain....so that money can go into their pockets? What do they take us for? :twisted:

That was what exactly happened to Charu - he wanted her to perform prostitution with his male friends for his greed for money - even after this she forgives him and takes him back - then she has put all females to shame!! :evil:

"kallana roadukku, pullana mattukku".... .

This is the correct idiom!! :wink: Thanks ss you have a cute way of saying things.....makes an :evil: sonu laugh again!! :lol: :lol:

SONU GOPI :P

RASHEENA
18th December 2004, 07:04 AM
When is Paravai Muniammah going to appear in Kungumam ?

I always view her wacking somebody with a pot in the opening scenes. I am sure she will create a hillarious and humourous role in Kungumam !! :P

Hema
18th December 2004, 08:02 AM
HI REESHENNA

that was in begning of kungumun i think, that was episode around 50s. they went to oversea for her grandaughter chithu (parava lover) heart operation.

rgds/hema

Hema
21st December 2004, 01:00 PM
hello

why suddenly this hub bcome silent?

hema

Alisha
22nd December 2004, 05:58 AM

Alisha, we can forgive them even if they were to have an affair with a woman but what if they bring in men for us to entertain....so that money can go into their pockets? What do they take us for? :twisted:

That was what exactly happened to Charu - he wanted her to perform prostitution with his male friends for his greed for money - even after this she forgives him and takes him back - then she has put all females to shame!! :evil:

"kallana roadukku, pullana mattukku".... .

This is the correct idiom!! :wink: Thanks ss you have a cute way of saying things.....makes an :evil: sonu laugh again!! :lol: :lol:

SONU GOPI :P

But at end he asked for forgiveness so what ever he did in past cannot be brought to light again.

My family came to know a couple few years back and found out that the husband's ex wife was killed in a fire at a hotel in the same town they lived. When she got killed at the hotel, everybody knew the inside story however this new wife still married this man. When we found out about this, my mother stayed away from this couple.

There are many man out they encourages his wife to do what ever it takes in order to succeed in corporate life, there are many stories behind a successful couple.....

What to do the $$$$ this speaks more than the value and moral of a person.