Surprice is over VISHU.................

Top Five Albums

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/kannada/article/19626.html

joe
10th January 2006, 12:11 PM
Congrats to kalaiGnani Kamal hassan

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 12:12 PM
This thread would be locked tonight with THIRU's final post going about it this way.

"Discuss this in existing kamalhassan thread"

:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Alien
10th January 2006, 12:24 PM
Congrats to Kamal Haasan ! He has again proven that all other south indian states r still his fortes !! :notworthy: :thumbsup:

I don't see why this should be locked?(Anyway, I don't care much)
Weren't similar threads allowed for CM ? And , besides for Kamal Haasan- a Tamil actor - no threads r there in tamil forums, for his this new Kannada film ! (I know there is 1 in Indian films section)...But nothing wrong in having one in tamil films, to let tamil cine goers discuss/know, his comeback & success ......

swathy
10th January 2006, 03:41 PM
each friday when I pass the theatre I just pray Kamalji should be there. they should not change the movie.

Great news for me. But we can discuss in Indian films since this is about kannada movie.

nilavupriyan
10th January 2006, 04:41 PM
This thread would be locked tonight with THIRU's final post going about it this way.

then vijay's aathi,...ajith's paramasivan....rajni's shivaji all has to be locked!

and they must be discussed in ajith real superstar,vijay the next super star and super star threads respectively!

:clap: for kamal!

its good to discuss it here as kamal is a tamil actor and he ranks top in kannada!

RajaRam
10th January 2006, 05:17 PM
each friday when I pass the theatre I just pray Kamalji should be there. they should not change the movie.

un believable.

Are you male or female?How crazy you are?:clap:

great
10th January 2006, 05:28 PM

un believable.

Are you male or female?How crazy you are?:clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... swathy :banghead:

nilavupriyan
10th January 2006, 05:35 PM
swathy is a tamilian ..thats enough!.

nilavupriyan
10th January 2006, 05:36 PM
may be she is a good fan too

great
10th January 2006, 05:39 PM
swathy is a tamilian ..thats enough!.

:thumbsup:

Sanjeevi
10th January 2006, 06:22 PM

Great news for me. But we can discuss in Indian films since this is about kannada movie.

but kamal is a master piece of tamilnadu

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 06:40 PM
:roll:

I said that, cause, the thead's topic was not clear as to how different it is from others.

It should not make any difference to me if this is locked or it is not.

Anyway, that was said with humour, sad none knows to ttake humour in the same tone.

Happy threading.

Alien
10th January 2006, 06:53 PM
SP akka, v understood ur humour...but at the same time v wanted to let the mods know, why this thread is valid....(Bcos v very well know, that this thread might get locked by the mod giving, some reason, as u pointed out )

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 06:54 PM
I actually need to acknowledge something here.

WHY DO moderators allow

SO MANY threads for VJ and AJIT

but not for any other discussions.?

Alien
10th January 2006, 06:56 PM
Bcos they r the young guns :roll: :wink: & keep this hub more active......
:lol:

Shakthiprabha.
10th January 2006, 07:07 PM
:smile:

Cod
10th January 2006, 07:18 PM
I agree totally. However Thala has just half-a-dozen threads (direct and indirect). Its hardly sufficient to write full Thalapuranam.

I humbly request mods to allot a separate subdomain for Thala like http://thala.mayyam.com

:roll:

then vijay's aathi, rajni's shivaji all has to be locked!

and they must be discussed in vijay the next super star and super star threads respectively!

:clap: for kamal!

its good to discuss it here as kamal is a tamil actor and he ranks top in kannada!

Thiru
10th January 2006, 07:38 PM
I actually need to acknowledge something here.

WHY DO moderators allow

SO MANY threads for VJ and AJIT

but not for any other discussions.?

SP,
you dont know the brunt i go through when locking a vijay or ajith thread... Regardless of what the thread is its gonna end up as a ajith vs vijay fans fighting thread... I try to keep it to a minimum in one thread..

RAVIN
11th January 2006, 05:58 AM
Hi all

Great to know RSB is doing very well also the song rendered by thalai in RSB is a hit...

VV has lots of expectations over it... Thalai ennikume Kalakal!!!!

Guys there are some rumors that Dasavatharam might be shelved.. does anyone know abt it

NTR
11th January 2006, 10:16 AM
Rama Chaama Bhaama is a hit..
But not a big hit as Jogi or Apthamitra

mimirfan
11th February 2006, 11:25 AM
http://sify.com/entertainment/movies/kannada/fullstory.php?id=14135239