PDA

View Full Version : AL PACINO

nilavupriyan
8th January 2006, 08:36 PM
heyy guys..

lets discuss abt this stylish actor who is considered to be one of the best

lots of his movies like godfather series,scarface,carlito's way are wonderful masterpieces!

lets discuss abt him

great
8th January 2006, 09:45 PM
a very good actor indeed..... i liked hi scent of a women.... brilliant acting

alwarpet_andavan
9th January 2006, 06:05 PM
IMO, his best performances have come in The Godfather 2 and Scent Of A Woman......

GF 2: The chilling scene in the New Year's eve dance in Cuba where he confronts his brother Freddie.... His eyes can act!
Scent Of A Woman: The climax showdown and the immortal line "When the shit hits the ceiling..."

nilavupriyan
9th January 2006, 07:25 PM
in godfather 1 his scene with moe greene

and the last scene with carlo!

what a peroformance!

nilavupriyan
9th January 2006, 07:25 PM
carlito's way....a movie made for him

Surya
10th January 2006, 05:42 AM
Carlito's Way is one of my all time Al Pachino Movies.
I love it when his little cousin gets killed, and Calito kills everyone in the room, and says: "Friends? There are NO friends in this Business!!"
:thumbsup: I went insane and started writing because of that movie! :D

Heat is also one of his best movies. Starring Al, and Robert Dinero also! Excellent! :thumbsup:

Scarface is one of his best performances to date!

shambhavi
10th January 2006, 08:31 AM
i loved al pacino in devils advocate and scent of a woman his onscreen persona is really rivetting

Querida
10th January 2006, 09:12 AM
Al Pacino was exceptional in Insomnia as well.
In Donnie Brasco he played his stereotyped role to a tee.

great
10th January 2006, 10:05 PM
howz the movie heat

shambhavi
10th January 2006, 11:43 PM
ya he was really good in insomnia played the tormented cop really well and the raw hillary swank was a perfect foil to his morose, tormented potrayal,i liked him in the movie with colin farell- the recruit though he did not have too much to do

nilavupriyan
11th January 2006, 10:30 AM
"dumb move man..dumb move...its like them old reflexes coming back"

Surya
12th January 2006, 11:41 PM
howz the movie heat

It's an awesome film!!! U have to see if if u haven't! It's got 2 of the best actors in the industry! Al, and Robert Dinero!

It's got other ppl too like Ashley Judd, and so on.

Querida
19th February 2006, 01:34 AM
Just Saw HEAT...wow what a strong character! Good edgy dialogues and action....you just know De Niro shouldn't have gone back......that shoot out scene after the robbery :shock:

anyways have Pacino's Serpico with me...his first movie? I have not seen this movie mentioned as yet so is it any good or any who have watched it give me any insight please? :)

Thiru
25th February 2006, 07:37 AM
Just finished watching Scent of a woman again.. What a role by Al... I could imagine only two people doing this role.. Al or De Niro...

Querida
26th February 2006, 02:28 AM
Well I watched Serpico...very good character sketch, Pacino portrays someone who is stronger in a more realistic sense...not of hollywood justice but that of a more moral triumph if not heroic ending...anyone willing to be bribed to watch this movie and agree/disagree with me? :wink: :)

great
5th March 2006, 12:32 PM
The Insider is too good .... they could have casted De Niro in the place for Russel to recreate the Heat magic :D