PDA

View Full Version : Malargal

sahana6
31st December 2005, 02:41 AM
hey everyone

i sarted watching malagal a new serial. its going reli well but i dont have much time to watch it so i would apperciate it if everyone can post updates.

thanks,
sahana

aanaa
31st December 2005, 05:59 AM
hey everyone

i sarted watching malagal a new serial. its going reli well but i dont have much time to watch it so i would apperciate it if everyone can post updates.

thanks,
sahana
Hi sahana

i do watch
go here for update
MalargaL-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Surya
31st December 2005, 06:01 AM
Anyone feel that Shakthivel Koundar should completly ignore his complaining daughter (the one who claimed that she didn't get enough Jewelery) and not even invite her to the wedding? I do. :evil:

aanaa
31st December 2005, 10:00 PM
Anyone feel that Shakthivel Koundar should completly ignore his complaining daughter (the one who claimed that she didn't get enough Jewelery) and not even invite her to the wedding? I do. :evil:

not dowry
but invitation ? cannot ignore

SSathiya
1st January 2006, 12:11 AM
SURYA>>>LOL

I don't think he would even ignore her. I think we should just ignore him!
He makes me so mad by poking his head into other ppls business's ( ex. the farmers) He Should stick to his own family and give that kathir a good slap on his face.

aanaa
1st January 2006, 02:16 AM
SURYA>>>LOL

He makes me so mad by poking his head into other ppls business's ( ex. the farmers) .

then he cannot be COUNDAR

sahana6
2nd January 2006, 09:54 AM

agreed

aanaa
2nd January 2006, 09:01 PM
agreed

Sahana

happy new year

still waiting for sahana songs

sahana6
3rd January 2006, 08:02 AM
Happy New year 2 u 2!!

usha_pooja
18th April 2006, 01:41 AM
A TOTAL SHOCK NEWS

DA ACTERESS WHO ACTS AS VIDYA FROM MALARGAL HAS COMMITTED SUICIDE. I FOUND DIS INFO FROM DA YAHOO GROUPS:

TV actor Vaishnavi commits suicide
Tuesday April 18 2006 00:00 IST
CHENNAI: Small screen actor and television anchor Vaishnavi allegedly
committed suicide at her Anna Nagar residence on Monday.

Her father Thanigai Nathan had found her hanging from the ceiling fan
using a shawl, in her room around 2 PM, police said.

This is the third case of suicide involving a prominent television
personality in recent times.

Nearly a year ago, Charukesh, another upcoming actor who had
performed meaty roles in many popular television serials had ended
his life by throwing himself before a speeding suburban train at
Nanganallur.

In another incident, Shalini, who acted in tele serials and some
films, had committed suicide at her residence.

In Vaishnavi's case, the police, based on initial inquiries,
suspected that the young starlet may have been a victim of mental
stress as she had to simultaneously attend to her education and
career.

The 20-year-old Vaishnavi had starred in a popular television serials
including K Balachander's Anni on Jaya TV and Manaivi on Sun TV,
besides hosting Kondattam, a cinema comedy show on Sun TV.

She had managed to impress many a television viewer with her childish
performance as Anjali in Anni in which she used to utter her
trademark Enakku Aiyyonnu Irukku whenever she got emotional.

She had also acted in the Rajnikanth-starrer Baba as one of the
sisters of leading lady Manisha Koirala.

Sources close to the actor were full of praise for her.

One of them described Vaishnavi as a ``sound girl and a successful
star, hailing from a well-educated family''.

The police are investigating the cause for her suicide. Her body was
taken to Kilpauk Medical College and Hospital for post-mortem.

TAKE CARE
FROM USHA

azhagi
18th April 2006, 04:02 AM
Oh my God,this is real shocking! :shock: :shock:

She is there in Muhurtham as well,isn't it?

gmax2k5
18th April 2006, 09:33 PM
this is true news, vaishnavi commited suicide wtih a dupata, that had her friends names written on it. she recently celebrated her bday, and her friends gave that dupata as a gift to her wtih their names written on it. i read this on thinathandhi, the reason is unknown for her suicide. she was a very cheerful person on screen, she compered many shows wtih film actors. she was only 22yrs old, may she rest in peace. tv, has lost a good cheerful person.

Poppoy
18th April 2006, 10:45 PM
this is true news, vaishnavi commited suicide wtih a dupata, that had her friends names written on it. she recently celebrated her bday, and her friends gave that dupata as a gift to her wtih their names written on it. i read this on thinathandhi, the reason is unknown for her suicide. she was a very cheerful person on screen, she compered many shows wtih film actors. she was only 22yrs old, may she rest in peace. tv, has lost a good cheerful person.

Who can forget the 'Yennaku Ayyo nu iruku..." Anni innocent charecter.. she was a talented person... may the reasons for her suicide not be a bad one.. but at the same time.. why suicide? Be what so ever reason..... Life is a beautiful gift... its for us to live and not to die... But I hear these days the tinsil town is also getting to be a very rotten place... with invention of cell phone camera's .. the fickel mind's are using it for wrong acts :oops: ....
God save us from these miscreates

usha_pooja
18th April 2006, 11:03 PM
also i found out in da yahoo group that her death wos due 2 luv failure cos she fell in luv with dis guy (i dont remember da name) but recently he revailed that he wos married.

take care
from usha

ssanjinika
18th April 2006, 11:19 PM
GOD!! Thats really shocking! Really sad!

ssanjinika
19th April 2006, 12:19 AM
Who is DevAnand in the serial?Apparantly he is Vishnavi's bf.

aanaa
19th April 2006, 06:42 AM
A TOTAL SHOCK NEWS
DA TAKE CARE
FROM USHA

our condolence!!

bad news

aanaa
19th April 2006, 06:45 AM
also i found out in da yahoo group that her death wos due 2 luv failure cos she fell in luv with dis guy (i dont remember da name) but recently he revailed that he wos married.

take care
from usha

why suicide for luv failure

does man suicide for luv failure??

aanaa
19th April 2006, 06:45 AM

take care
from usha

why suicide for luv failure

does man suicide for luv failure??

aanaa
19th April 2006, 06:47 AM
Who is DevAnand in the serial?Apparantly he is Vishnavi's bf.

Dev anand -

in Manaivi - both maried
in malargal - this guy cheeting the poor girl

gmax2k5
19th April 2006, 07:03 AM
its sad, because i read that she commited suicide for luv failure. she liked that one guy, who plays the brother of the bad guy in malargal. they both escape. in the serial, vaishnavi liked that guy, and eloped with him, thats the guy she liked in real life. that guy is actually already married for 10 yrs now, but they cannot have kids. vaishnavi had a thing for that guy, and asked her parents about this. they didn't like this idea, and they denied, this is said to be the reason for her suicide. poor girl, why commit suicide for that guy.

sahana6
19th April 2006, 07:34 AM
shes only 22. a real shocker

newcomer
20th April 2006, 01:57 AM
he is one who married in Manaivi serial. In that serial also he willhide the fact that he is married to usha and in the real life also he did the same.

police arrested him. but it is so sad that she is gone for this waste guy!

sahana6
20th April 2006, 04:43 AM
huh?

aanaa
23rd April 2006, 04:55 AM
shes only 22. a real shocker
says she is 22
he is 32 already married sent the wife back home - rajasthan couple

http://www.viduppu.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1145561833&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

sahana6
23rd April 2006, 06:20 AM
no but it says she loved this guy on manavi who is married n he was gonna kep her as a second wife but her parents didnt agree. it on galatta.com

aanaa
23rd April 2006, 07:53 PM
no but it says she loved this guy on manavi who is married n he was gonna kep her as a second wife but her parents didnt agree. it on galatta.com

we are refererring some articles - based on news

sahana6
23rd April 2006, 11:49 PM
o i c cool.

madhu1239
7th November 2006, 10:20 AM
I am madhu fr sg. i watch the above mentioned serial last ng. i hate the role ramesh. such a cruel husband. I understand his real name is Deepak. look so ugly and i could stand him. in sg many men like ramesh (Deepak) have been panished by the law. i think i don't want 2 watch the serail anymore. Thank You.

Love
madhu

Braandan
7th November 2006, 03:59 PM
madhu1239, don't get emotional and hate him, he is just an actor, doing it for a livelyhood (vayathu pozhappu).

At last, for the first time Abhi turns against the jailmate tyrant, by forcing her hand into boiling water, scaring the s*it out of that lady, in the process scalding Abhi's hand too. Good scene that was.

aanaa
7th November 2006, 08:21 PM
confusing with kolangal - Braandan
abi - scene in kolangal

malargal - ramesh
I agree with u ,madhu1239 - its very torturing -

Braandan
8th November 2006, 06:28 AM
sorry posted in the wrong thread..
kolangal can be drawn with malargal..

Jilaba
8th November 2006, 01:26 PM
I am madhu fr sg. i watch the above mentioned serial last ng. i hate the role ramesh. such a cruel husband. I understand his real name is Deepak. look so ugly and i could stand him. in sg many men like ramesh (Deepak) have been panished by the law. i think i don't want 2 watch the serail anymore. Thank You.

Love
madhu

I agree Madhu...

it is really untollorable one. I am very very surprise why these wives are still like this, by bearing all tortures like this, hiding within themselves without approaching any solutions.

Why not they rise their voice "amaanda... kalyaanathukku mun Odiththaan ponen. ippa enna panna pore... poda naaye".

What that sadist will do?. He will kill her..?. No. Just send her to her home. thatsall. It is better to be freebird there instead of bearing his tortures.

I cant understand why the writers and directors are expecting that, these wives should keep Tamil culture in it. But they are showing one 'Ratchasi' is sitting in Ramesh's house and trying to marry Ramesh (who is already having his wife) to her daughter (another Ratchasi). WHERE HAS GONE TAMIL CULTURE HERE...?????.

NONSENCE.

aanaa
8th November 2006, 08:56 PM
hi Jilaba

since you not are living in india - 3rd world ( ?)
( may be I am wrong) you see in different healthy angle..
But most of the women /girls in Tamil Nadu - may be except in chennai- are still believe
''kanavane kan kanda theivam".

has to change this trend.
otherwise its poor country.

mr_karthik
23rd November 2006, 05:14 PM
vidhya thanakku vandha phone paththi Rameshidame solli maattikkuvaalaam.

AvalLum Kannanum eduththa pazaiya photo avaL kannil padumaam. adhaikkooda maraikka theriyaamal Rameshidame adhaiyum koduththu maattikkuvaalaam.

nonsence..

sahana6
28th November 2006, 09:40 AM
thanks guys!

mr_karthik
12th December 2006, 04:29 PM
** Thulasi knows through the Nurse that, she is already pregnant and carrying the child.

** But she did not stop the second marriage of Shamugam (her husband) for the fear, the new bride may commit suicide.

** So she put 'atchadhai' for new couple and put sand on her head.

** The second wife definitely going to torture Thulasi, with the help of her 'Maamiyar'.

So, as doctor my advice to avoid tension and blood pressure, it is better to swtch of the TV or change the channel when 'Malargal' starts.

vaazga valamudan....

aanaa
12th December 2006, 10:16 PM
u r correct karthik - avoid bloo pressue
donot attach to the malargal

saradhaa_sn
14th December 2006, 06:56 PM
** Thulasi put 'atchadhai' for new couple and put sand on her head.

** The second wife definitely going to torture Thulasi, with the help of her 'Maamiyar'.

உண்மைதான் கார்த்திக்...

அப்படி துளசி அட்சதை போட்டபோது அவள் மேல் அனுதாபம் வரவில்லை. எரிச்சல்தான் வந்தது. தன் வயிற்றில் குழந்தை வளரும் உண்மை தெரிந்தபின்னும் இரண்டாவது திருமணத்தை அவள் நிறுத்தாதது ஏன்?.

உண்மையில், இரண்டாவது மனைவிக்கு தாலி கட்டும்போது, முதல் மனைவியைப் பார்த்துக்கொண்டே வருத்தமான முகத்தோடு தாலிகட்டும் ஷண்முகத்தை (அபிஷேக்) பார்த்துதான் அனுதாபம் ஏற்பட்டது.

அந்த நேரத்தில் கல்யாணத்தை நிறுத்தினால்தான் என்ன?. மாமியார் கிழவி ஏதும் சொல்வாள் என்றா?. கணவனும் மாமனாரும் முழு சப்போர்ட் பண்ணும்போது, அந்த அநியாயக்காரி மாமியார் கிழவி என்ன செய்து விட முடியும்?.

துளசி போன்ற அறிவு கெட்ட நாய்கள் திருந்துவது எப்போது?.

டாக்டர் கார்த்திக் யோசனைப்படி உருப்படாத மலர்கள் சீரியல் பார்ப்பதை நிறுத்திவிட்டேன்.

aanaa
15th December 2006, 05:05 AM
do u thing people like thulasi still existing?
or dr imagination?
stupid director or stupid thulasi /

dsb101
7th January 2007, 05:29 AM
do u thing people like thulasi still existing?
or dr imagination?
stupid director or stupid thulasi /

lol we all hope not...
but thualasi-like ppl must have existed/existing before/now ..thats where the directors are coming up with ideas

but this serial's getting really interesting entertainment-wise..so its all good to watch :D

kelly
1st February 2007, 05:12 AM
any updates for this serial

azhagi
27th February 2007, 11:22 PM
Is anyone watching Malargal recently?

I love the way Revathi is tackling her husband ,that good-for-nothing Siva.Revathi now knows that he has another wife and instead of behaving like all other women in other serials,who sit and bear whatever the husband does,Revathi is really giving him back in full measure. :hammer:

mr_karthik
1st March 2007, 04:00 PM
My God...

Still you people are watching this serial...????.

You are eligible for the title "Ulagamahaa Sakipputh thanmaiyaalargal".

aanaa
1st March 2007, 09:30 PM
happy news but not related to malarkal
the long outstanding dragging serial SORKAM ending Tomorrow

dhana_77
7th March 2007, 12:05 PM
Hi guys,

what is the latest update of malargal.

Dhana

aanaa
7th March 2007, 09:04 PM
poor loose thulasi still same.
shan posii=tion is too bad with 2 wifes and second wife poo is not corporating.
her paati is chetan "kaiyal" to distroy koundar family.
ramesh plotting a plan so that he got murderd by other guy and lives as james.
he leaves home while 'valaikappu' is taking place to his wife.

azhagi
4th June 2007, 10:31 PM
This serial is over as of Friday,1st June. Lasted for about 1 1/2 years only.

aanaa
5th June 2007, 07:03 PM
not dragging too much
did try his best to tie all the knots.
normal happy ending
keep up - Director

aanaa
5th June 2007, 07:10 PM
no interval for us
started MEKALA immediatly
give some rest

nadisha1