View Full Version : Music of Dishyum and Kalaaba Kaadhalan

inetk
14th December 2005, 11:46 PM
In 100 select words each!
http://www.milliblog.blogspot.com/

july
15th December 2005, 10:45 PM
Dishyum sound good , i like it .. 8)

Kalaba Kadhal need more repeating listening, Niru music is not bad...chellame is pick of album ..

p.s : is Niru is newcomer..or existing other language MD ?

interz
16th December 2005, 03:10 AM
Niru has done a album called Moongil Nila, top singers in kollywood has sung most of the songs. I have heard it but songs are just too soft, in my taste. NIru is from Sri lanka i think, not so sure, i even saw an interview with Niru in European Tamil Channel. HOpe this tamil fella will have some success, he has a long way to reach top MDs though.

july
16th December 2005, 10:28 AM
Guys did anyone noticed that chellame from kalaba kadhalan heavily inspired from ARR-WOHE-Warrior In Peace...the music itself show that..
and same go for Manmeethu got inspired from WOHE albums too ...
:shock:

july
16th December 2005, 10:29 AM
Niru has done a album called Moongil Nila, top singers in kollywood has sung most of the songs. I have heard it but songs are just too soft, in my taste. NIru is from Sri lanka i think, not so sure, i even saw an interview with Niru in European Tamil Channel. HOpe this tamil fella will have some success, he has a long way to reach top MDs though.

oh..yeah..remembered now... MONGIL NILA 8-)

reagan87
18th December 2005, 01:18 PM
I thought I very much enjoyed Dishyum album, and the song Boomiku could perhaps be one of my favourites. I think Vijay Anthony deserves to get his break for coming out with such a hot stuff.

inetk
25th February 2006, 01:04 PM
Kalaaba Kaadhalan, The Movie!
http://www.milliblog.blogspot.com/

thamizhvaanan
26th February 2006, 09:29 PM
i havent heard the song chellame, but i have seen in trailers that they are totally using ARR's WOHE. i am not sure wether it is played as original or remade it.

dinesh2002
27th February 2006, 10:46 AM
i havent heard the song chellame, but i have seen in trailers that they are totally using ARR's WOHE. i am not sure wether it is played as original or remade it.

not copied...but surely INSPIRED ...

inetk
27th February 2006, 11:28 AM
Regardless of those WOHE lifts (couldnt find any outright!), you should see the movie to understand what can BGM do to a movie and how a bad BGM can completely ruin the movie. This was a fairly good movie with an interesting plot. Its a pity that 2 key factors - the hero, with a complete lack of every facet a hero needs and the composer almost kill the film!