PDA

View Full Version : How many of you hate TV Channel's Spoof on hit movies?

vetrivendan
14th December 2005, 01:44 AM
I hate those programs to the core? Last week, Sun TV 's Top10 spoofed Chandrmukhi. I hated it. I like there is not JayaTV also. I think these are low-grade programs...

ssanjinika
14th December 2005, 02:24 AM
shouldnt this topic be in TV Serials section?

vetrivendan
14th December 2005, 02:30 AM
I started the thread here because this is not a TV serial. And also, these programs are spoofing all hit tamil movies. I think its appropriate to discuss it here.

Surya
14th December 2005, 06:37 AM
What do u mean spoof? :)

vetrivendan
14th December 2005, 06:38 AM
What do u mean spoof? :)Spoofing
imitating and making fun of the original version.

Like Leslie Nielson does on Hollywood movies, which are quite enjoyable.

Surya
14th December 2005, 06:42 AM
Oh yeah!! The Show is called Super Ten. It's one of the worst shows ever!!

They also only pick classics to do! Like Kaaka Kaaka, Perazhagan, Hey Ram, Virumaandi, Gajini, Kasi, Sethu, and this week it's Anniyan!! :banghead: Infact, it's coming on here on SUN in about an hour!! :evil:

vetrivendan
14th December 2005, 06:44 AM
Oh yeah!! The Show is called Super Ten. It's one of the worst shows ever!!

They also only pick classics to do! Like Kaaka Kaaka, Perazhagan, Hey Ram, Virumaandi, Gajini, Kasi, Sethu, and this week it's Anniyan!! :banghead: Infact, it's coming on here on SUN in about an hour!! :evil:Yeah I know. I just switched to Timewarner to watch English channels.

m_23_bayarea
14th December 2005, 06:50 AM
Vetrivendhan, Welcome to the hub !! :D

Vandha udanae nalla oru super threada create panniteenga !! :)

Have fun dude !! :)

Justice
14th December 2005, 06:51 AM
vetrivendan, please visit Ajith or vijay thread :lol:

vetrivendan
14th December 2005, 06:51 AM
Vetrivendhan, Welcome to the hub !! :D

Vandha udanae nalla oru super threada create panniteenga !! :)

Have fun dude !! :)Thanks buddy, you are welcome.

vetrivendan
14th December 2005, 06:53 AM
vetrivendan, please visit Ajith or vijay thread :lol:Sorry justice, I may visit Ajit/Vijay threads,rarely. I may not post anything there. :) :) :)

m_23_bayarea
14th December 2005, 06:54 AM
vetrivendan, please visit Ajith or vijay thread :lol:Sorry justice, I may visit Ajit/Vijay threads,rarely. I may not post anything there. :) :) :)

Good for you Vetri !! :lol: :lol:

Justice
14th December 2005, 06:55 AM
:o :shock: :(

svaisn
14th December 2005, 08:31 AM
Justice..... What u want more guys to fight in Ajit Thread is it??

There is another program in Vijay TV..... Lollu Sabba....

Justice
14th December 2005, 08:36 AM
I was just kidding
:oops: u didn't know that? :shock:

Justice..... What u want more guys to fight in Ajit Thread is it??

There is another program in Vijay TV..... Lollu Sabba....

svaisn
14th December 2005, 08:43 AM
I knew it da..

where are you now still in jamaica is it??

Justice
14th December 2005, 08:45 AM
back in canada :)

I knew it da..

where are you now still in jamaica is it??

Sanguine Sridhar
14th December 2005, 08:45 AM
I felt those pgms are okay....Jus watch and enjoy thats it.Yesterday they played "Anniyan" :lol: ... I don find anything wrong in those pgms...

svaisn
14th December 2005, 09:00 AM
But Beckham..

but sometimes they irritate the audience
by making fun of some Best Characters of Tamil Cnema

Shakthiprabha.
14th December 2005, 09:15 AM
well, I suppose many non-indian channels carry on such shows quite well. If well done its nice to watch.

The thought or theme is not wrong by itself. THE BUNCH OF ACTORS WHO do it, make us sick.

Finer tastes should be present while acting out ESP mockery shows.

Alien
14th December 2005, 09:30 AM
I used to watch that show some years back ! I enjoy that when they mock at crap movies, but when they do it 2 real classics I hate it to the core !
Pithamagan(not a gr8 movie according to me) was one I enjoyed a lot :rotfl: :thumbsup:

swathy
14th December 2005, 11:58 AM
justice

any reason for " sad" in your signature or is it your name in short?

vetrivendan
14th December 2005, 04:27 PM
well, I suppose many non-indian channels carry on such shows quite well. If well done its nice to watch.

The thought or theme is not wrong by itself. THE BUNCH OF ACTORS WHO do it, make us sick.

Finer tastes should be present while acting out ESP mockery shows.Yeah I agree. But, I think these programs are over-dosage of mockery. I did watch Satyaraj's movie, where he had mocked couple of movies incl. 7G, Chandramukhi,.... This was enjoyable. I cant even bear the clippings of these TV programmes.

nilavupriyan
14th December 2005, 06:16 PM
they try hard to to make us laugh..paavam!...they just irritate
i guess better they try a diferent way of comedy from now on!...intolerable!

Justice
14th December 2005, 06:18 PM
sad :(

justice

any reason for " sad" in your signature or is it your name in short?

hattori_hanzo
13th March 2008, 03:23 PM
Lollu Sabha is getting worser week by week. I dont know why they still have Swaminathan play the lead in all thier shows. IMO, he is the most unfunny actor on TV.

crajkumar_be
13th March 2008, 07:37 PM
Lollu Sabha is getting worser week by week. I dont know why they still have Swaminathan play the lead in all thier shows. IMO, he is the most unfunny actor on TV.
:exactly:
The trouble with him is he tries to mimic NT no matter which actor he is "playing" and he does a miserable job at that

sriranga
13th March 2008, 08:21 PM
<dig>
enya, intha cinemakaarangathaan pazhaya paata remix panrathu, pazhaya padatha remake panrathunnu nammalla kolraanganna, intha hub-layum pazhaya thread thossu thatraanga.
ore nediyaa irukku pa. hubbu pakkam vara mudiyale.
</dig>

directhit
14th March 2008, 06:59 AM
Lollu Sabha is getting worser week by week. I dont know why they still have Swaminathan play the lead in all thier shows. IMO, he is the most unfunny actor on TV. i guess he is the dialogue writer for the show :roll: and thts why he himself plays the lead role :P - i prefer Reel Pathi Real Pathi than lollu sabha/top 10 any day :lol:
but some efforts were good - like bekary etc :P

ajithfederer
14th March 2008, 08:15 AM
My most favorite TV show - Lollu saba.

Kalyasi
14th March 2008, 08:19 AM
My Most Fav TV Shows are Lollu Sabha and Reel Pathi Real Pathi.

hattori_hanzo
14th March 2008, 08:57 AM

Kalyasi & AF,

Nenja thottu sollunga. Is Lollu Sabha bearable these days? I forced myself to watch the last few shows - Pandavar Bhoomi, Vanamey Ellai. :bangcomp: Thanga Mudiyala. The female lead who mimic's Jyothika is the epitome of Attu'ness. Santhanam, Jeeva and Manohar were the ones who made us laugh in the earlier shows. Once these three left, Lollu Sabha lost its glory. Romba kashtapatta kooda sirikka mudiyala. :idontgetit:

Kalyasi
14th March 2008, 09:18 AM

Kalyasi & AF,

Nenja thottu sollunga. Is Lollu Sabha bearable these days? I forced myself to watch the last few shows - Pandavar Bhoomi, Vanamey Ellai. :bangcomp: Thanga Mudiyala. The female lead who mimic's Jyothika is the epitome of Attu'ness. Santhanam, Jeeva and Manohar were the ones who made us laugh in the earlier shows. Once these three left, Lollu Sabha lost its glory. Romba kashtapatta kooda sirikka mudiyala. :idontgetit:

h_h I saw seevalaperipaandi,anantham.. They were not gr8 but they were atleast good. I also saw Vaaname ellai it wasn't as mokkai as u describe it was bearable.. Once santhanam moved away it took time for jeeva to get into the groove... similarly these guys are facing the loss of jeeva.. lets give them some time...

directhit
14th March 2008, 09:26 AM
yes once they get a good lead character lollu sabha wud rock again :smokesmirk:
adhu varaikkum Jagan's Reel pathi dhaan :P

raaja_rasigan
14th March 2008, 09:46 AM
also.. these Top 10 in sun & kalaignar TV - thanga mudiyala da sami type

sarna_blr
14th March 2008, 09:49 AM
also.. these Top 10 in sun & kalaignar TV - thanga mudiyala da sami type

Aus --India cricket'a paththiya.......(spoof program telecasted in kalaignar...) super10

cancer
14th March 2008, 09:57 AM

:lol: that guy rocks in the show :thumbsup:

Pona vaaram Thoondil padathai mokkai pannittu irunthanuga, shyam pathi oru comment.

Intha padathula shyam character ai romba Ul vaangi nadichirukkaruda

Nandu: athu ennavo unmaithanda, romba ulvaangittar pola athan nadippu veliyave varala.. :lol: :lol:

directhit
14th March 2008, 12:03 PM
whenever i see p.vasu i get reminded of the 'dipperantaana' director style done by Jagan in RPRP :lol: :lol:

crajkumar_be
14th March 2008, 12:04 PM
whenever i see p.vasu i get reminded of the 'dipperantaana' director style done by Jagan in RPRP :lol: :lol:
What's that?

joe
14th March 2008, 12:08 PM
What's that?

Different-ana ..unga Meesic style-la sollurar. :)

VENKIRAJA
14th March 2008, 12:10 PM
THOSE GUYS RIDICULED BILLA ALSO.....
DE VANDU NAMMA TV-LA SANTHANAM ANNE IRUNTHAAR ILLA,AVAR KOODA BILLAVLA NADICHIRUKAAR-DA!

AAMA....INTHA PADATHLA COOLING-GLASS PODATHATHU RENDE PER THAAN....ONNU NAMA SANTHANAM INNONNU MALAYSIA MURUGAN :lol:

directhit
14th March 2008, 12:16 PM
What's that?

Different-ana ..unga Meesic style-la sollurar. :) adhe adhe - CR, you should see him telling that. wud post video if i get hold of that

Menaka
14th March 2008, 12:19 PM
During the initial days of the program Super 10 it was really interesting to watch them. But these days they'r just way too cheap to watch. There's a limit to ridicule. They just exceed it these days and makes it disgusting to watch. IMO lollu sabha is MANY TIMES better.

directhit
14th March 2008, 12:26 PM
there used to be a show on Jaya TV during Sunday afternoon - forgot the name of the show - Black is Black some song used to be the title song. They used to be good too. Remember them making fun of Badhri movie - the fat guy in the show wud lie down with hands stretched wide and then a 'hotwheels' car would run over his hand and he would be screaming in pain :lol: :lol:

crajkumar_be
14th March 2008, 12:31 PM
oh ok.. nandr Joe/Anoop :)

cancer
14th March 2008, 12:49 PM
During the initial days of the program Super 10 it was really interesting to watch them. But these days they'r just way too cheap to watch. There's a limit to ridicule. They just exceed it these days and makes it disgusting to watch. IMO lollu sabha is MANY TIMES better.

Yes i agree with u
sometime these reel paathi real paathi beyond their limit, :x
family aa utkanthu kandippa paakka mudiyathu

athuvum antha chintu va oturathaa ninachu "paava..." comment adikkuarhulaam :oops: :oops:

raaja_rasigan
14th March 2008, 04:17 PM
there used to be a show on Jaya TV during Sunday afternoon - forgot the name of the show - Black is Black some song used to be the title song. They used to be good too. Remember them making fun of Badhri movie - the fat guy in the show wud lie down with hands stretched wide and then a 'hotwheels' car would run over his hand and he would be screaming in pain :lol: :lol:

comedy bajar

selvakumar
14th March 2008, 08:03 PM
:exactly:
The trouble with him is he tries to mimic NT no matter which actor he is "playing" and he does a miserable job at that
Did you see the show in which he "tried a lot" to mimic MGR. That was a self-spoof. Many who had seen that would have laughed at him than what he aims to give them :lol: :lol:

Pras
14th March 2008, 08:04 PM
did you see when vijay tried to mimic NT in ponmahal vanthaal song ? pathetic :oops: ... suriya did a goog job in pithamagan ...

selvakumar
14th March 2008, 08:06 PM

Kalyasi & AF,

Lolly sabha these days :x :x :hammer: Out of their 10 shows, 1 will be OK. They try a lot to generate laugh. When they were worn out of ideas, they started attacking actors personally. That included MGR, SIVAJI, kamal, rajini etc.

I need a film that mocks at SIFY, hindu reporters, ndtv, lolly sabha, dance shows, their imsais etc :evil: :evil:

villan007
14th March 2008, 08:35 PM
dance shows,

Jodi no.1 ku enna koraichal ? :lol2:

Ramakrishna
14th March 2008, 08:36 PM
dance shows,

Jodi no.1 ku enna koraichal ? :lol2:

athaane

last time Simbu, this time S.J.Surya. Both are great entertainers :lol2:

ajithfederer
15th March 2008, 04:38 AM
I agree to the fact that sometimes they are irritating. But on a whole as an avid watcher of lollu sabha for the past 4 or 5 years I maintain that it is still the best TV show.

Kalyasi & AF,

Dilbert
17th March 2008, 08:37 AM
]

Yes i agree with u

athuvum antha chintu va oturathaa ninachu "paava..." comment adikkuarhulaam :oops: :oops:

Indian tv community has come a long way.! I think Jagan is doing a great job with

Kaaduval pathi Merugam pathi aka Reel pathi Real pathi.

its great show.!! people should stop complaining like they can't see these shows with family..! (its old lame excuse).Unfortunately its not only audiance, who have problem with this show.. looks like of late few fan clubs and Producers have summoned .. Vijay TV.. for airing this show.. :oops: another set of idiots.. who can't accept brickbackets..!

I would say Saturday night Indian version should be launched soon in all langs.! it will be fun. what the heck indian audiences are matured enough to see this programmes after 9.00 (which is the bed time for toddlers)

directhit
17th March 2008, 04:22 PM
Unfortunately its not only audiance, who have problem with this show.. looks like of late few fan clubs and Producers have summoned .. Vijay TV.. for airing this show.. :oops: another set of idiots.. who can't accept brickbackets..! :shock: :? :? :? dont want it to go off for the second time!! :cry2: Jagan ROCKS!! 8-) 8-)

Thoondil - Maama biskkothu :P :P

Dilbert
10th April 2008, 09:54 AM
http://www.tubetamil.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a75a08dc83de96adde73

Jagan!! God Bless you bro. you really put smile on our face.. :rotfl: not matter wat !! Hatz off

ajithfederer
10th April 2008, 12:50 PM
Dilbu 8-).

]

Yes i agree with u

Indian tv community has come a long way.! I think Jagan is doing a great job with

Kaaduval pathi Merugam pathi aka Reel pathi Real pathi.

its great show.!! people should stop complaining like they can't see these shows with family..! (its old lame excuse).Unfortunately its not only audiance, who have problem with this show.. looks like of late few fan clubs and Producers have summoned .. Vijay TV.. for airing this show.. :oops: another set of idiots.. who can't accept brickbackets..!

directhit
10th April 2008, 01:00 PM

Jagan!! God Bless you bro. you really put smile on our face.. :rotfl: not matter wat !! Hatz off :lol: :lol: His 'Maa Choodu Maa' is hilarious :P

Dilbert
10th April 2008, 04:46 PM

Jagan!! God Bless you bro. you really put smile on our face.. :rotfl: not matter wat !! Hatz off :lol: :lol: His 'Maa Choodu Maa' is hilarious :P

Check out Uma riaz! comment :oops: :lol: Man .. this guy got some sense of humor.

Raikkonen
10th April 2008, 06:50 PM
i used to like super 10 couple of years back, now its boring.. But back in the days, it was pure gold.. My fav was "Saamy' ulta

the parody's name was "OmbothuSaami", and his catchphrase was "Naan Police illa Pombalai"

:rotfl: