Chethan

any one more in the list?

Sanguine Sridhar
13th December 2005, 02:36 PM
1.. Bose in Kolangal
2. Monica

hi
13th December 2005, 02:38 PM
Whoz the guy who plays Karthik in kolangal... ???

i like him :D
esp in metti oli his character was too gud :thumbsup:

usha_pooja
13th December 2005, 04:46 PM
Whoz the guy who plays Karthik in kolangal... ???

i like him :D
esp in metti oli his character was too gud :thumbsup:

yeah i agree his name is vishwa if u wanna know. N i luv his actin i personally think hes cute.

take care
from usha

aanaa
13th December 2005, 07:16 PM
yeah i agree his name is vishwa if u wanna know. N i luv his actin i personally think hes cute.

take care
from usha

venu aravind -
visva

they r good

Abishek ?

usha_pooja
13th December 2005, 09:12 PM
abisheak is also a very talented actor. I often find his serials very interestin 2 watch especially serials like:

kolangal
kalki
krishnadasi
kanmani
n da list goes on

swathy
14th December 2005, 10:07 AM
Deepa Venkat
Kaveri
Mounika

SSathiya
14th December 2005, 08:13 PM
I think Brindha das ( abirami of anadham) and Pooja ( from kalki and selvi) are very talented. It takes alot of acting skills to portray a Villainous character.

In terms of guys, venu aravind and chetan are good.

dev
15th December 2005, 07:44 AM
Who is the one who acts as Maya in Selvi?

Lambretta
15th December 2005, 09:12 AM
She's been acting in a no. of ads too lately, eg. as a teacher in the Faber Castell pencil ad.....I think she's a northie......

rami
30th March 2006, 04:38 PM
Talented TV artistes
Apart from the people u mentioned...
Renuga - (KB serials Vanaja in Kaathal Pagadai)
Mohanram
Durga (Alaigal heroine Rathikas widow sister in Selvi)
Vijay Adhiraj
Ponvannan
A new girl (Adithyas siter in Kolangal - the one who loves Manohar)
Gayathri (saro of metti oli)
Prabhu nepal
and of course

Madhu Cheenu

gta129
30th March 2006, 06:26 PM
abisheak is also a very talented actor. I often find his serials very interestin 2 watch especially serials like:

kolangal
kalki
krishnadasi
kanmani
n da list goes on

Did Absheak come in Krishnadasi?

Raikkonen
30th March 2006, 08:34 PM
I like Chitti Nagu, whats his name, he also acted in Metti Oli as the hero's brother...

P_R
1st April 2006, 10:17 AM
Mounika.

She has been stuck in very ordinary serials like Sorgam, but every now and then you see her pull off an excellent performance in some scene.

The variety of roles she did in Balu Mahendra's Kadhai Neram proved she is the best in the business, by a distance.

(btw by chance, I realized last night that Kadhai nEram is back.......on DD)

Cinefan
1st April 2006, 11:44 AM
(btw by chance, I realized last night that Kadhai nEram is back.......on DD)

A re-run or New episodes??

If they are New episodes,is BM directing it??

Time slot?

RR
1st April 2006, 01:12 PM
She's been acting in a no. of ads too lately, eg. as a teacher in the Faber Castell pencil ad.....I think she's a northie......
Dev,Lambretta

Her name is Amitha.

P_R
1st April 2006, 02:32 PM
(btw by chance, I realized last night that Kadhai nEram is back.......on DD)A re-run or New episodes??
If they are New episodes,is BM directing it??
Time slot? It looked like a re-run. I missed many of the episodes last time because I didn't have cable then. It is by Balu Mahendra. It was on last night at around 11(typical DD). So we'll tune in next Friday night.

sharmi
12th May 2006, 10:25 AM
Hi, Does anyone Know in Kalki as Dharani acted by Vivekanand, as he acted in other serials or not? is he movie star or any other serial of him, i really like his acting, very soft and loving charactor? can anyone answer this..............

Sharmi

Chappani
12th May 2006, 01:52 PM
The actress who acts in Selvi as Radhika's Sister-in-Law, having issues with her Husband (Person in Many of KBs films). I think her acting is very natural and free flow.

Can anyone tell me her name please..

aanaa
12th May 2006, 08:07 PM
The actress who acts in Selvi as Radhika's Sister-in-Law, having issues with her Husband (Person in Many of KBs films). I think her acting is very natural and free flow.

Can anyone tell me her name please..

sister in law - devipriya

her hubby - (well) known as kavithalaya krishnan
change the charactor - now vasu

Shakthiprabha
21st March 2010, 10:13 PM
For not having the right thread to post...I UNFORTUNATELY post it here :(

There is a pair featuring in adhithya or sirippoli I aint sure. My hus watches the channel during weekends in afn for sometime. Invariably exactly when he swtiches (sometime during sunday afternoon) on there is a couple compering and presenting comedy scenes, with that mundane long lost, drab, not-anymore-funny theme of compering as brahmin couple, i.e. typical pattu maami maama concept.

The guy who does pattu maama :banghead: role , also happen to show his face recently in one or two movie clipings :infinite_times_banghead:

He drawls in a funny accent to talk as pattu maama and ITS SICK TO THE CORE. I assume that is his SO CALLED 'TRADE MARK'. I am clueless and at loss of words to convey my IRRITATION on watching him talk or hear him drawl.

Who certifies these as comedies? and who certifies such "ARTISTS???????" fit enough to be featured on tv.

'In my personal opinion' its SICK to the powr of infinity.