PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Rahman - S.J.Suryah - Rathnakumar's THIRUMAGAN

baba88
10th December 2005, 03:22 AM
[tscii:34429b6eea]“As soon as I made a decision to act in films, I reduced my weight. I also decided that actor Suryah cannot depend solely on the strength of the story to take him along.

I decided not to ride on director Suryah’s back. By acting…fighting…dancing…I want to triumph as actor Suryah.” For his dedication, S J Suryah was rewarded with ‘Kalvanin Kaadhali.’

The director and producer who saw the first copy have been very impressed. They are convinced that the film will not only bring in the profits, but also a good crowd.

After ‘Kalvanin Kaadhali’ S J Suryah directs Vijay in ‘Puli.’ Asin is Vijay’s co-star in the film. After ‘Puli’ Suryah’s next venture is ‘Thirumagan.’ It has been Suryah’s long time dream to bring to celluloid, life in Thirunelveli on the lines of Bharatiraja’s bani. Producer Thanu has come forward to make the dream come true. The film will be directed by Rathnakumar, who till now has been a story and dialogue writer. It goes without saying that the story and dialogues in the film are by him!

Just like in ‘Kalvanin Kaadhali,’ S J Suryah lets the director do his work in ‘Thirumagan’ and he will do his work as the actor. A R Rahman could be the music composer for the film.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/09122005-2.shtml[/tscii:34429b6eea]

k_vanan
25th January 2006, 06:29 AM
according to s.j. suryah interview deva score music for thirumagan and 3 songs allready recorded. his next direction will be MUSIC, thriller movie. he also praised yuvan's music for Kalvinin Kadhali all ready hit

dinesh2002
25th January 2006, 07:48 AM
vanan,is thirumagan movie directed by sjs??

k_vanan
25th January 2006, 12:50 PM
thirumagan dir. by ratnakumar but s.j.suryah attending for songs composing

Ramakrishna
29th April 2006, 04:58 PM
What about this one? :?

Djpak
29th April 2006, 06:39 PM
Close topic SJ is only hero is this movie and music is not by ARR!

Ramakrishna
20th May 2006, 05:53 PM
[tscii:2971cd168f]S.J.Suryah’s next venture

After Kalvanin Kadhali S.J.Suryah is busy with the movie Thirumagan. In this film he has totally changed his get-up. He looks like a real bachelor with a shabbily dressed look. He says it is one of the steps to become a top star.

It has been Suryah’s long time dream to bring to celluloid, life in Tirunelveli in the likes of Bharathiraja’s directorial style. Producer Thanu has come forward to make the dream come true. The film is directed by Rathnakumar, who till now has been a story and dialogue writer. It goes without saying that the story and dialogues in the film are by him! Just like in Kalvanin Kadhali S J Suryah has let the director do his work in Thirumagan and he will concentrate only in acting. A. R. Rahman is the music director for the film.[/tscii:2971cd168f]

Djpak
20th May 2006, 06:23 PM
:shock:
reeeeally ?

A.ANAND
20th May 2006, 06:40 PM
no..no..deva is md 4 this movie...s.j.anantha vikatan mag.interviewla sollitharu.... :(

vasanth2006
20th May 2006, 06:41 PM
guys, this film is music by DEVA. not ARR.

have u read the SJS interview in AV?

he told about Deva's songs in this film.

May be SJS next directorial film will be rahman.

Ramakrishna
20th May 2006, 06:49 PM
[tscii:5015a93441]S.J.Suryah’s next venture

After Kalvanin Kadhali S.J.Suryah is busy with the movie Thirumagan. In this film he has totally changed his get-up. He looks like a real bachelor with a shabbily dressed look. He says it is one of the steps to become a top star.

It has been Suryah’s long time dream to bring to celluloid, life in Tirunelveli in the likes of Bharathiraja’s directorial style. Producer Thanu has come forward to make the dream come true. The film is directed by Rathnakumar, who till now has been a story and dialogue writer. It goes without saying that the story and dialogues in the film are by him! Just like in Kalvanin Kadhali S J Suryah has let the director do his work in Thirumagan and he will concentrate only in acting. A. R. Rahman is the music director for the film.[/tscii:5015a93441]

This news given by Galatta.com

rayan36
26th July 2006, 09:50 AM
[tscii:b688e0e84a]No glamour!" – actress lays down condition to SJ Suryah

"Look what he has come to…" is a famous dialogue by Vivek which we can apply to SJ Suryah. A successful director of 'Vaali' and 'Kushi,' Suryah got into trouble ever since he turned hero with 'Ah Aah' and 'Kalvanin Kaadhali.

The first mistake Suryah made was to forget directing and get into acting. Then he took up controversial story lines in 'New,' 'Ah Aah' and 'Kalvanin Kaadhali.' Then women's organizations took up cudgels against him. Now, all actresses run at the very mention of Suryah!

SJ Suryah has 'Pandigai,' 'Thirumagan' and 'Vyabari' waiting in line. He's the hero in all 3 but the films are being directed by someone else. 'Thirumagan' produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu's V Creations, is being directed by dialogue writer Rathnakumar.

The film has been getting delayed because of lack of heroine! Now finally a lady has come forward – Meera Jasmine!

Well, she comes with a lot of conditions – no wearing revealing costumes, no physical proximity, no revealing, no showing skin or navel during song sequences and so on.

In 'Vyabari,' Suryah has 3 tough heroines in Malavika, Tamna and Samiksha! Well, there should be a Suryah touch at least in one film, is it not?!

From Cinesouthy.com

Is AR Rahman still in????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
[/tscii:b688e0e84a]

Pavan
30th July 2006, 08:43 PM
I am sure that rahman is not the music composer of this movie..

this news comes directly from s.j surya's close friend who is my friend too..

Surya didnt want to approch yuvan or harris..i dono the reason but he was hesisitant to do this.

Surya said he wud go bac to deva since rahman is too busy with other projects..

Surya has a very high respect for arr..thats one thing i admire in him.. :-)