PDA

View Full Version : Tamil Movies vs Tamil Soap Operas (TV Serials)

gta129
24th November 2005, 09:10 AM
Hello please vote and post your openion on which is better Tamil Movies or Tamil Soap Operas (TV Serials).

Lambretta
24th November 2005, 11:53 AM
I voted serials as better mainly bocs they havn't (yet?) gone down to the levels of vulgarity & cheap comedy tat our movies hav sunk into.......! :(
Btw, gta, nice Saree ur avtaar's got on! She wears really nice ones in Selvi! :wink: :thumbsup:

gta129
25th November 2005, 08:45 AM
I voted serials as better mainly bocs they havn't (yet?) gone down to the levels of vulgarity & cheap comedy tat our movies hav sunk into.......! :(
Btw, gta, nice Saree ur avtaar's got on! She wears really nice ones in Selvi! :wink: :thumbsup:

Thanks and I agree with you 100% our movies really need some help.

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 01:41 AM

yeah they do but there r some movies which r gud such as autograph, priyasakthi those kind of movies r gud but i agree there r a lot of movies which needs changin that only can be done by serial artists.

take care
from usha

gta129
26th November 2005, 07:53 PM

yeah they do but there r some movies which r gud such as autograph, priyasakthi those kind of movies r gud but i agree there r a lot of movies which needs changin that only can be done by serial artists.

take care
from usha

You are right, It's about time we some changes :idea: in Tamil Movies.

usha_pooja
26th November 2005, 08:56 PM

take care
from usha

You are right, It's about time we some changes :idea: in Tamil Movies.

thats so true

take care
from usha

gta129
29th November 2005, 03:51 AM
Tamil serial are getting different type of stories.

Adhumattum Ragasiyum- Mystery
Raja Rajeswari- Relious
Idhu Oru Kadhal Kathai- Love
Malargal- Family Story
Selvi- Hard to say.

It's good to see Tamil serial that have stories based on different Themes, other than seeing Tamil Movies ith the same Theme over and over again :huh: .

The only good thing about Tamil movies is songs and now serial songs are getting really really good :D .

Lambretta
29th November 2005, 08:07 AM
I liked the theme song of Ambigai & Mangalyam.......:)

usha_pooja
29th November 2005, 04:58 PM

true da theme song of mangalyam is gud especially da video wos cool as well.

But i lik da theme song of metti oli, manaivi and alli raajyam very dancin tune n somethin i can listen 2.

take care
from usha

gta129
30th November 2005, 04:52 AM

Do you have Mangalyam song?

gta129
30th November 2005, 04:54 AM

true da theme song of mangalyam is gud especially da video wos cool as well.

But i lik da theme song of metti oli, manaivi and alli raajyam very dancin tune n somethin i can listen 2.

take care
from usha

True, but the movies songs scenes are getting to mature :hammer: and they don't even rate the movies. The kids watch it and they get the wrong messages from the song scenes.

Lambretta
30th November 2005, 08:43 AM

Um....nope! :) I shall try & d/l it sumtime......!

usha_pooja
30th November 2005, 11:50 PM

Um....nope! :) I shall try & d/l it sumtime......!

take yr time da

take care
from usha