PDA

View Full Version : Meaningless Script for Creative 23 yr olds to shoot.

Surya
1st November 2005, 09:40 AM
Meaningless Script for Creative 23 yr olds to shoot. [/tscii:9daba2d4f2]

Disclaimer:
Do not read this if you expect any sort of logical explanation for what is going on in here. And if you don’t know French, Don’t worry, translations will be provided! This movie will be shot by me and a few of my friends.

Note: Moses is a man of importance in the Jew Religion. Judaism. Hitler Jews, make the connection.

Cast: (Actors)
Hitler – Spenser (The Blonde One)
The Pope – Scott
Random Mexican – The Other Spenser
Jesus – Josh
Gandhi – Surya with a bald wig.
Moses - Conlon aka C-Man.

Concept: Josh S. & Surya K.
Creative Head: Surya K.
Produced by: (What production? There was no money involved.)
Directed by: Josh S. & Surya K.
Graphics: Scott C.
Dialogues: Surya K.

Opening Scene:
A bar after hours. There are 2 Guys playing Bullshit on a desk.

Hitler: Ace!

The Pope: Two!

Hitler: Three!

The Pope: Four!

Hitler: Bullshit!!!

The Pope: Read’em and weep cousin!

Hitler: Aww man!!

There is knock on the door. Hitler walks over to the door to try and open it. He opens the door and is sent flying cross the bar with a kick. Hitler falls over a chair and get up. A bald head is seen shining at the door.

The Pope: Tu est Appu dans la Simpsons!! (Translation: U r Appu form the Simpsons!!)

Baldman @ the door: Ta mere est Appu! (Ur mom is Deepak Appu from the Simpsons!)

Hitler tackles down the bald man to the ground.

Hitler: Well Mr.Appu I am the man of inevitability!!

Baldman: J’appelle……Gandhi!! (My name is …….Gandhi)

Gandhi jumps up and jams Hitler against the ceiling of the bar, and lands back on his feet. Hitler lands back on his face. He is shaken. He tries to get up. The pope runs into the bathroom. Gandhi stands there looking @ Adolf Hitler. The Pope pulls out his cell phone and makes a phone call. After a ring there is an answer.

Person on the other line: Halleluya?

The Pope: He’s here!! He’s here!! He’s actually here!!

The person on the other line hangs up. So does The Pope. The door to the bathroom flies open. Gandhi is on the other side, with Hitler in a headlock. Hitler has passed out. Gandhi drops Hitler, and Hitler again falls on his face. Gandhi pulls out a 10mm Semi Automatic, Stainless Steel Berretta which has the word “Ahimsa” carved on it. He points it @ The Pope. Someone else enters the room. Gandhi turns to look @ him. It’s Jesus. Jesus is armed with a Brand new AK-47, and a Bazooka hangs over his Shoulders.

Jesus: Let him go Appu!!

Gandhi is Furious. Jesus and Gandhi stand it off. Their fingers slowly brushing the butts of the guns inside their Holsters.

Hitler: STOP!! STOP THE VIOLENCE!!!

Hitler is on his knees.

Hitler: STOP THE DAMN VIOLENCE!!!

Suddenly a random Mexican rushes into the room and starts shanking Hitler with a butterfly knife.

Random Mexican: Shut the fu*k up ese!! I wanna see this homes!!

Gandhi and Jesus open fire on the Mexican, the Mexican coughs up blood and falls to the ground. Suddenly the realize that they are for once on the same team.

(Mustaffa Mustaffa Don’t worry Mustaffa, Kalam num thozhan Mustaffa) Starts playing in the background. They drop their guns and give each other a huge bear hug. Hitler is coughing and screaming for an ambulance. The pope is passed out in the bathroom. Jesus and Gandhi join hands and walk into the sunset with Moses trying to burn Hitler alive.

The End.

So watz up? :huh:

[/tscii]

P_R
1st November 2005, 12:59 PM
It sounds damn good.
Am risking sounding duncey when I ask "are you gonna make it?" I mean, like, for ifilm or something :-)

Are you thinking up more details about the stunts,music, the slow motions (ok I'm into
cliches) and what not.

PS: I didn't get why french. Oops I forgot the title of the post.

ssanjinika
1st November 2005, 08:18 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!
Nice train of thought.Damn good!

Surya
3rd November 2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks guys!!! :D :D :D

Prabu,
Yeah, my friends and I are going to shoot this this weekend hopefully, if we all have time. More details, yeah, as u probably have noticed, the part where hitler goes,

Hitler: Well Mr.Appu I am the man of inevitability!!

And gandhi goes:

My name is....gandhi.

That is a scene from the Matrix, where one of the agents goes
"You hear htat mr.anderson? that is the sound of inevitability" @ the train station.

and Neo goes:

"My name is....Neo." ANd he does the exact stunt which gandhi does. So kind of like that, we are going to put a lot of scenes from famous movies, we're going to have a lot more graphics, for example, when Jesus comes in, he shotts @ gandhi, and gandhi dodges teh bullet like Neo. We are also going to give more importance to Moses and the Random Mexican! :lol:

We are also going to rip off a fight scene from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon during the Jesus and Gandhi fight. The J-G fight is going to be atleast 15 mins! :wink: Still cooking up ideas. Would be great of hubbers would give some if they have some. :D :D

nirosha sen
3rd November 2005, 07:34 PM
Surya - Looks good, so let it rip, man!!

All the best, Pa!!

gorgeous gaayini
4th November 2005, 12:52 AM
Cool Surya! :D
this looks good, u gona become a director?

lordstanher
4th November 2005, 08:07 PM
Wow! Super story machi! :clap:

Asathite! :D :thumbsup:

I bet this wud make a gud movie.....is it gonna be like, a low-budget movie or sumthing?

Keep it up & good luck.......! :thumbsup:

Surya
5th November 2005, 06:44 AM
Thanks Niro, Gaayu and Lord!! :D :D :D

//I bet this wud make a gud movie.....is it gonna be like, a low-budget movie or sumthing?////

Low Budget? More like NO BUDGET Machi!! :D :D

The only budget will be buy the video cassetes, but I think i got some spare ones in my garage! :lol:

gorgeous gaayini
5th November 2005, 05:39 PM
so cool surya, r u planning to become a director?

Surya
5th November 2005, 10:11 PM
No! :lol: Well....No! This is just something my friends an I are doing for fun. :D

gorgeous gaayini
5th November 2005, 10:12 PM
no well no? ithila yena fun?

Surya
6th November 2005, 12:03 AM
So that we can keep it, and 20 years later when we are 40 yrs old, we can look @ this and laugh @ how stupid we used to be. :lol:

Apart from that Shooting movies is extreamly fun! Me and my friends have shot about 8 movies, don't be alarmed!!! Those actually have a story, good dialouges, they are not random, and contain no Random mexicans. :lol:

gorgeous gaayini
6th November 2005, 12:05 AM
Lol, jokers, i want to see the movie, put it on the web so i can download it!

Surya
6th November 2005, 12:17 AM
I'll try. :D :D

gorgeous gaayini
6th November 2005, 12:18 AM
Cool! :D 8-)

Querida
6th November 2005, 11:40 AM
be sure to say Je m'appelle Gandhi and let the mexicano not talk so much about real estate (homes?) you meant homeys? :P

hmm you weren't coincidentally all scarfing down those energy drinks and chocolate bars....we all know that has a loco effect on you? :P

sivajayan
10th November 2005, 08:56 PM
Jesus and Gandhi join hands and walk into the sunset with Moses trying to burn Hitler alive.

What was Moses doing all the time? :roll:

Regarding French:
May be it is better when Gandhi takes a French-English dictionary out his pocket to answer Pope.

And by the way, Hitler is 1/8th jew! And his great grandfather is his grandafther too. Adolf mother's father is her grandfather.

ssanjinika
10th November 2005, 09:06 PM
Oops!!Incest!!

kb
29th December 2005, 03:54 AM
story is gud..
paathu maamu yaaraachi case poduda poraanga..
ippayellam ethu ethukku case podrathunnu vevasthia illama poyeeduchu.
do give the link for download :lol: :lol:

try to keep the title of the movie in TAMIL :roll:

Surya
29th December 2005, 05:13 AM
Thanks machi! :D

Case-a? :shock: Senjaalum Seyivaanunge! :lol:

Voting:

Dude...R u high???
50% [ 3 ]

I can see that ppl have asked me if I was high when I wrote this. Just for the record...NO!!! I don't go near any drugs, although the mixture of Choclat, and RED BULL Energy Drink does have a strange effect on me as Q said. :oops:

NM
29th December 2005, 12:43 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: nalla irukku surya! you missed Napolean and Mussolini in yr story...perhaps there's a pre-quel to this one?? :lol: :wink: