PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Surya
8th October 2005, 03:46 PM
Awesome movie Folks!! I just saw the Japanese Version of it, and read the subtitles!

If u've ever played the RPG Game Final Fantasy 7, this movie is a must watch!!!!

Any FF7 fans here?

manmadan
13th April 2006, 07:14 PM
Awesome movie Folks!! I just saw the Japanese Version of it, and read the subtitles!

If u've ever played the RPG Game Final Fantasy 7, this movie is a must watch!!!!

Any FF7 fans here?

yea FF7 great game when i used to play like a few years ago. It is my all time favourite rpg game. I haven't seen the movie yet, when is it released in english?

Surya
14th April 2006, 05:49 AM
It realeased a long time ago. About a year ago I think. I saw it @ a friend's place. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Basically, Cloud puts away his weapons, and doesn't want to fight, but is pulled back into it, because Sepheroth is brought back to life! :D

It's so awesome!!! :D

manmadan
14th April 2006, 04:41 PM
It realeased a long time ago. About a year ago I think. I saw it @ a friend's place. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Basically, Cloud puts away his weapons, and doesn't want to fight, but is pulled back into it, because Sepheroth is brought back to life! :D

It's so awesome!!! :D

looking foward to watching the movie :)

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 04:44 PM
i have no idea abt the game ... but seeing ur posts ... would like to watch it !

Surya
15th April 2006, 03:27 AM
Yeah, you should. Although it does intensify the movie watching expierence if you have played the game, the movie is just fine by itself also. :)