PDA

View Full Version : Black Eyed Peas & TAMIL?

Mya
7th October 2005, 01:14 PM
[tscii:640a993b83]Has anyone heard the track ‘The Elephunk Theme’? - which was removed from the final album however. It’s a Tamil song! A crude song, but it’s in Tamil. One of those old school music type songs. You know the 80s? Or 70s? I have no idea, sorry. I find that interesting because most western artists tend to sample Hindi music. Well, all the ones I've heard of anyway.

Apparently, it's not the only song...for Blacked Eyed Peas like Tamil music :D [/tscii:640a993b83]

alwarpet_andavan
11th October 2005, 04:29 PM
[tscii:6cf51690e4]Has anyone heard the track ‘The Elephunk Theme’? - which was removed from the final album however. It’s a Tamil song! A crude song, but it’s in Tamil. One of those old school music type songs. You know the 80s? Or 70s? I have no idea, sorry. I find that interesting because most western artists tend to sample Hindi music. Well, all the ones I've heard of anyway.

Apparently, it's not the only song...for Blacked Eyed Peas like Tamil music :D [/tscii:6cf51690e4]

Its taken from an IR song in the film "Raghavendra".
http://www.danceage.com/media/276-Black-Eyed-Peas-Elephunk.php

Mya
12th October 2005, 08:35 AM
hey thanx for the info... :wink:

for a minute i thought no one knew about Black Eyed Peas! I like hip hop as well as RnB, Rap, Reggae~soca, dub, dancehall, Tamil, Garage, UK Punjabi, Tamil Hip hop, G-Funk...i could go on lol>>I love music!

Thanx!

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 10:51 PM
Recently 'Dont Phunk with my heart' is an inspiration from song in Amithabh's 'Don'